Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nice day for a swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

nice day for a swim - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 11:45

Of course, his provocation went beyond succeed on kai. His big wild lion fell for it perfectly and he used chain to lighten up the situation. He attached the chain on itsuki's collar, and then, a pet was made out of ituki. That was what he wanted. To play this game with kai, his beloved lion. He smirked and he placed himself on kai. He sat on him slowly, making that huge erect dick went all the way inside him with a loud moan. He was shivering lightly, he smiled at kai as he hugged the big lion.

,' aaaahhhh yes…. So… huge.. kai sama…. Feels so good inside me…"

They shared a kiss after than penetration. A kiss that was filled with lust, passion, and desire. Itsuki hugged Kai as he pressed his lips hard on the lion's. he made out to him and slipped his tongue inside kai's mouth, tasting him all over inside, making the both of them moan just by that kiss. The passionate made out lasted for some time, and then, itsuki started to move himself on kai. He moved back and forth, up and down, continuously. Just like that. He screamed loudly, calling out to kai and shivering even more.

He tightened his wet twitching rectal and squeezed kai's dick more, a bit harder. He made that huge thing went all the way deep inside till it reached the sensitive spots inside his wet lustful hole. Istuki could feel just how huge his lion was right now. He knew how lustful kai was right now and that was arousing. He wrapped his legs around kai's waist and he did the same with his arms. He placed them around the lion's neck.

,' aaahhhh!!! Master kai… more… break me.. shake me hard!! Mess me up!!"

itsuki could no longer control his voice, he did not care anymore about it. he just kept on slamming his butt on Kai and made him hit the same sensitive spots all the time, continuously. itsuki leaned closer and he kissed kai's chest, he bit it and left a mark. he got more excited and he clawed kai's back little, but still hard enough to give him a red mark.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 10:46

It still wasn't enough. The lion wanted more. I knew what he wanted. He wanted a more natural dominant position. And so did I. If my Itsuki was temporarily my pet, then I could do whatever I wanted with him and I wasn't going to be shy about it. I undid the lock he did with both his legs and his arms and turned him until his back was against my chest, then, I moved both of us until he was on his knees, his upper half lower then his ass and I cuddled him from the back as my hips kept hitting inside Itsuki's tight ass. This felt better. Having him in such a submissive position made the animal in me quite pleased. Nobody could ever guess that this boy was a nekuromansa seeing him get dominated like this. My tongue glided against the nape of his neck and my instincts took over. I bit into his nape, just like a lion does while mating. He didn't bleed but the pain from my fangs must be giving him even more pleasure. I kept slamming hard inside him and felt some fur sticking out the length of my spine as my tail came out. My hands, grabbing his now had claws and I had a feeling that my ears were not human anymore. I licked the back of his neck again as one of my hands traveled down his chest, claws gently gliding over his soft skin and then closed around his erect penis. His screaming voice was driving my beast insane. I felt like I would never be satisfied, this felt too good, I didn't want it to ever end. I rose the upper half of my body, held onto his hips and slammed harder inside his tight, excited rectal. I grew larger again. I moaned along with his screaming. I looked at his butt as it hit my abs while I slammed deep into him. Such a sexy view I had there. I let my claws slowly and gently touch his back. He was sweating, trembling. It inly made my beast want to ravage him harder. When my knees were starting to hurt, I pulled him up and sat him on my dick, his back against my chest. I kept his legs spread widely and then, my hand grabbed his dick and stroked it hard. He was already dripping wet, I bit his neck from behind, not to make him bleed but to actually mark him as my mate. My fluffy ears brushed against his soft cheek as i bit him, it nade it twitch and fold back lightly. Hhearing him cry out the word Master simply made me grin. I didn't really like it, but being the King of felines, I was used to being the Boss. People always treated me that way anyways, but Itsuki was my mate, I'd rather just hear him moan my name. I was going to let him have his fun with his little game for now though.

"A little more, Itsuki. Tighten up for me, will you? Good, feels so goodninside you."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 11:08

His manly wild lion gave what itsuki asked of him. Wilder, harder. He got what he wanted already. His lion made him go in all four as itsuki stuck his butt up for kai to stab him deeper in the rectal. Itsuki was losing his mind. He could feel his lover's huge long dick hitting his deepest insides continuously. That made him screamed loudly. He was sure that people outside could hear him screaming in pleasure. They probably got hard just hearing itsuki screaming out loud like that. He knew that most people got all excited and started to fantasize about him when they saw itsuki in a very arousing outfit or screaming in bliss.

He called out to Kai over and over again, his name was the only one that escaped his lips. Then, as itsuki got all exited, they changed the position a little bit. Right now, he was sitting on kai's huge penis and his legs were spread widely. What an erotic view there, he could see just how wet his rectal was. It felt so good to the point that his crotch and inner thigh started to get all wet and sticky. It even produce more love juice and it made kai's thigh all sticky as well. Itsuki lost control of his body, he just got tightened even worse on kai's huge thing, and he continued to slam his butt on his lover's dick, over and over again. More juices spurted out from his rectal it was so wet till it dripped out and dirtied their lower bodies.

,' oohhhh yes!!... yes!! So deep!! So good!!! Aaaahh kai-san is so huge!! You're too huge!! Aahhhh it's so good.. I can't!!"

Itsuki couldn’t stop his waist or his hips from moving more and more on Kai. He then grabbed his lover's head, pulled him closer as he lifted his head a little to reach out to kai's lips. He sealed their lips in a deep passionate yet lustful made out. They made out lustfully for a while, it made itsuki tightened his wet rectal more, he squeezed kai's dick as if he did not want to let go. Then, after a while, itsuki felt his lion got bigger, all tense, and then , he felt a massive thick hot semen was shot inside his body, all the way into his intestines. At that time, itsuki also came and he shot everything all over his chest, belly, and face.

,' AAAHH!!!!..... aaahhh… Kai san you… came a lot.. felt so hot inside me…aahh.. so good.. I like your hot thick cum….. you.. are still so hard and big… I can't believe it.. this is so amazing.. kai san.. love me.. more…I… I love you…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jun - 12:11

It seemed to me that Itsuki was loving the two positions I forced him in. He didn't complain at all, he was moaning and screaming for more so I doubted that he didn't like it. And when I changed our positions, he made our lips and tongue dance erotically together. It felt so nice, hot, arousing. Eventually though we both came, but I was still hard inside him. My beast was not sated yet. It wanted more.

"Not yet...not enough...more...I want more of you..."

I moved our positions again, I gently laid him on his back, placed his legs on my shoulders and started moving inside him again. He was all wet, so slippery, my dick felt no resistance at all to go in and out and back in again. I groaned and held onto his hips and fuck him nice and deep. I knew exactly where his sweet spot was and I hit it continuously just to see his face as he lost it. His body was covered in his own cum, I leaned closer and licked the cum in his face and on his neck. I had sharp fangs right now because I was between my human and lion form. My tail wrapped around one of his legs and my claws accidently scratched his hips. It wasn't like I wanted to hurt him, it just happened. At least in this form he could actually see me half transformed and if he put his hands in my back, he could feel the soft fur growing along my spine all the way to the tip of my tail.
When I was done licking his cum, I licked his lips and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I made out to him hard. I didn't care if others heard him screaming, he was screaming my name after all. Others woukd simply know that this piece of paradise was mine now. I didn't like sharing my territory, Itsuki was my territory. I'd kill anyone who dared lay there hands on him. As we made out, I was pretty sure he could feel my sharp fangs, but when I finished the kiss, letting him breathe, I decided to make sure he felt them. I leaned closer to his neck, brushed my fangs across his jugular, slipped further then that area and sank my fangs in his neck. I made him bleed this time and felt him cum on my chest and abs. Such a lewd body. I licked the puntures in his neck, making the blood stop flowing and then licked my lips. He tasted like heaven. Though I wasn't satisfied yet, so he had to endure my desire longer.

"Being a kind Master, I'll let you take a decision. Either I keep fucking you until you can't move anymore, or you use that cute little mouth of yours to pleasure me thoroughly. It's your choice now Itsuki."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 2 Jul - 9:27

It was not surprising to find his beloved lion did not satisfied after one round of intense intercourse. Itsuki already got a feeling that this would continue to the second round or even maybe third and fourth. Though he could only handle one more round. Itsuki could see that his lion was slightly turning. He was kind of furry in the back, and the ear changed. It turned into a cute fluffy one. He could feel his lover's smooth tail around his legs and kai's claw scratched his hips. Itsuki giggled softly and he hugged kai. He rubbed the lion's back and felt the smooth fur there, so soft, it turned him on to touch that fur. It got even better when kai started to brush his strong sharp fangs against Itsuki's skin and neck. It felt so good, felt so hot. Then, kai bit him in the neck and made itsuki bled there. The pleasure was doubled with his lion continued to the second round. Kai kept on going in and out of itsuki's rectal and he made itsuki reached orgasm again for the second time.

,'aaahhh!!!... Kai san… I'm cumming… aahh.. again… good… aahhh……so good…"

Itsuki was trembling sweetly under his lover's strong arms. He still had some energy to continue. he hugged his lion and tightened his legs around kai's waist. He made his lion slammed his big erect dick deep inside his rectal. Itsuki moaned again. As the huge dick thrust deep inside, some of his lover's hot thick cum spurted out form his rectal. Making such a slutty wet sound, a loud wet sound coming from itsuki's rectal. It even started to 'explode' his rectal was so full already. His lion came so many and it's just filling him all the way to the pit of his rectal. His lion wanted itsuki to decide how to please him more. The beast was not sated yet. Of course, itsuki already came twice but this wild lion, only once, so itsuki would make his big lion shot his cum again.

With an erotic gaze, itsuki slowly licked his lion's lips, made out to him hard and deep. Making his lion got harder and bigger inside him just by a kiss. Itsuki giggled softly and then, he slowly, turned the table around. He pushed his lion down, and placed himself on sitting position with his feet in the bottom and his legs spread widely , giving kai a perfect view of his lewd wet rectal. He smiled and started to move on Kai more and more.

He moved his butt up and down, back and forth faster and he tightened his rectal even more around his lover's huge thing. As he kept on slamming his butt, more hot cum spurted out from the rectal. It even dirtied his lover's belly now. The sound got louder and it made itsuki's body heat even worse. He kept on moaning, calling out to kai as if he couldn't live without his lion. He managed to continue the wild sex for about one hour more. He felt his lover's dick got huge and stretched his rectal to its maximum. Then, ituki tightened more and both of them released another semen on each other. This time, itsuki got tons of semen inside his belly, it felt as if his rectal and intestines had turned into semen tank.

,' aaahhh…. AHHH…. Kai san… your hot thick cum feels so good inside me… it spurt out like a fountain.. here.. look… look at me…kai san..my.. rectal is.. fucking your huge dick… aahhhhh!!"

He leaned back and still with both of his legs wide open in a very inviting pose. The lion's dick was still inside, he could feel more wet thick cum spurted out from his hole. It arouse itsuki even more, he couldn't hold it, as he felt the hot thick cum flew out from his lewd rectal, the cum just sprays out and made itsuki's rectal looked like a semen fountain. He couldn't help but to cum once more, due to the sensation he was having.

,' AAAHHH!!!....... cumming again!!.. aahh…. Aahhhh…nnnnhhh… so good… kai san… my rectal is… twitching.. it's … so full of your hot semen…aahhhh… it felt amazing…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jul - 10:51

Itsuki was very lewd and very arousing. He kept moving his hips under me, touching the fur along my spine. He kept moaning, screaming my name asking for more and more. I couldn't stop low growls from building up in my throat and leaving my mouth. Itsuki came again. What a horny boy. I still wasn't done though and I was far from being sated. That's how crazy Itsuki drove me. I wanted him again, but then, he pushed me down on my back and started to ride me. His legs were spread widely. I could see him devouring my dick. I watched that one spot as his wet rectal left a clear liquid on my dick as it moved, some of my cum was spurting out as he moved. I laid comfortably on the floor, closed my eyes and listened to Itsuki's voice. Henkept moaning and screaming, it made me grow larger inside him again and I came. There was a lot.
I didn't think Itsuki could go again, but after I came inside him for a second time, he continued moving, my cum just dripped out of him, soiling not only his butt and inner thighs but my belly at the same time. Such a lovely lover I had here. His body temperature rose again and kept slamming down on my dick again and again. My eyes opened lightly, my vision hazy because of the pleasure as I felt, I looked at his arousing body. I touched his chest softlyas he kept moving, my cum spurting out of his throbing rectal.
Eventually, I shot up, wrapped my arms around his body and kissed his lips hard. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and made out to him with passion. I put one of my hands in the small of his back, holding him close and moving along with him. My other hand went on his dick and started stroking it slowly, giving him a contrast in sensations with the back and the front. I realesed his lips and licked them gently.

"Itsuki, one last time. I don't want to drain you too much...just one more..."

I licked his neck, nibbled it with my fangs and kept thrusting inside his tight, wet, throbing rectal, my claws gently grazing on the skin of his dick. My thumb pressed on it tip and rubbed it softly but intensily. It took a while before I came again, but Itsuki had the time to cum another two times before I was done. We were both soiled with cum and sweat, and a little bit of blood. Itsuki became limp in my arms. He was done. His eyes were already closed.
I pulled him off my dick and felt my cum just flow out of him. I smirked. That was my lover. My mate. My territory. I got up, carried him to a leather sofa close to there, I put him down, grabbed some napkins and wiped my cum off of him, then, wiped myself. I dressed Itsuki in his coat, pulled up my pants and then got out of this small room. I grabbed a guy and asked him if there were private rooms with beds. He brought me to one of them, gave me a key and smiled as he saw Itsuki sleeping in my arms. I growled at him. The door locked behind me and I then placed Itsuki on the bed. I took off the bondage outfit off of him so he could sleep more comfortably. Then, I sat next to him. The wall must be thin here cause I could hear the neighbors in the other room having sex. I sighed and brought Itsuki's head on my chest. I played in his hair as he rested. Such soft hair, beautiful, just like him. I felt bad for exhausting him, but he asked for more all the time. I covered him with the bed covers. I hoped he was having nice dreams. I would let him sleep as long as he needed.

"Sleep tight my Itsuki, tomorrow's a new day. I'll take care of you."

Eventually, I fell asleep next to him, hours after him. Exhaustion finally caught up to me.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jul - 10:45

His big wild lion was not done yet. After the second round of sex, kai was still able to fuck itsuki more and more. It took them a couple of hours before his big wild lion finally reached another climax and cum inside itsuki's lewd rectal. Itsuki got to cum another two times, it felt like his dick has turned into some kind of 'orgasm machine' ever since he made love to kai. He did not know why but this lion was able to make him cum more than twice, that was really amazing and very rare. Itsuki was deeply in love with this lion to the point that he would do anything to please this big wild lion.

When kai slipped his huge thing out of Itsuki's rectal, he could feel his lover's cum just spurted out from his lewd hole like a fountain. He could have a sight of how lewd his body was. Itsuki smiled softly before he ended up closing his eyes and fell asleep. The sex was too great and he was exhausted, the same goes to kai the lion.
They got themselves a nice room, thanks to kai, and then itsuki and his beloved lion slept in there. Both of them slept hours and hours like a brick. They started to sleep when it was still early in the evening out there, but now, it was midnight already. Itsuki slowly opened his eyes, he was no longer wearing his bondage suit and thongs.

He wore his fur robe and next to him, was his big wild lion. He smiled in happiness. He snuggled himself closer to kai and hugged him tightly. He rested his face against the lion's manly, sexy chest. He was still sleeping, his lion. Itsuki felt that he could use this peaceful moments to keep on sleeping till tomorrow morning.

And so, he fall back to sleep. They slept again for hours and then, the next thing that hit itsuki's eyes were sunlight. It was morning already, it was new day already. The sun was in the sky, it was early morning. Probably seven o'clock. Itsuki took off his fur robe and he hugged kai. He kissed his lion deeply in the morning for a 'wake up kiss' and then he softly spoke to his lover as he rubbed kai's strong sexy abs.

,' there.. there… my sexy wild beast… wake up now….. come on…. Kai san…you need to wash ourselves… we both smelled like cum and sex….. even though I like the scent…."

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 11:16

A very nice kiss woke me up before I heard Itsuki's voice telling me to wake up. He said that we should wash up since we smelt like sex, but then he added that he liked the smell. I smirked, my eyes still closed, grabbed him with both my arms and rolled my body on his. I groaned in comfort and snuggled my head against his chest.

"Then why wash? I'm a beast, and you like the scent. Unless you want to go to class today? My attendance is pretty low, I should go, especially since that Sen is now the combat teacher, he's keeping a close eye on everyone that has the potential of becoming a great fighter."

With a sigh and a long internal battle, I opened my eyes. I shivered lightly and then rose my body up a bit, hovering over my lover's sweet body. I kissed him softly, then slipped an arm under him, lifted him up and got up. I held him with one arm. He was so thin, this wasn't even challenging. I brought him to the bathroom and decided we would take a shower this morning. It would help me wake up, and I would get to press my body more against Itsuki's. I put his feet on the floor, took of his robe and threw it on the bed, then I placed him in the shower and turned the warm water on. I proceeded to wash Itsuki first. My hands touched everywhere on his body, making the smell of the sweat and the cum disapear. Then, out of sheer curiosity, I pushed a finger inside his rectal and felt my cum dripping out. He held on to it all night? What a naughty boy.
I finished cleaning him up, then I placed both my hands against the wall, imprisoning him between my arms and kissed him hard. I pressed my body against his. I coulf not get enough of his lips, the feel of his body against mine, his scent, his warmth. Everything was addictive with him. When the kiss was done, I smirked at him.

"Now how bout you wash me? Make sure I am thoroughly clean now."

I winked at him and waited to get washed.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 12:08

After some time trying to make ka got up from the bed, finally, his big lion woke up and he seemed to be pleased to be woken up with a kiss. He giggled when his lover snuggled his head against itsuki's chest, it felt a bit ticklish. It was good. Then, they went to a shower room. Kai washed itsuki thoroughly, he even slipped his finger inside itsuki's rectal just to cleaned the cum inside his intimate hole. Itsuki couldn't help but to moan when his lover did that. He hugged kai as he was getting cleaned. When it's done and kai wanted to be the one washed by itsuki, he smirked. He had just the perfect way to bathe a lion like this one.

He slipped all the way down and then, he grabbed the sponge. He added some liquid soap on it and then he slowly rubbed it against kai's strong legs, he went up and then washed kai's sexy strong abs. he went higher and washed his lover's chest. Though then , in the end, itsuki kneeled down on the floor, he was going to help Kai who was hard. It seemed that his big wild lion was having a morning erection. Itsuki smirked softly.

,' oohh… my.. my.. kai san.. this is morning but you are already this huge… so naughty…"

With that said, itsuki took his lover's huge penis inside his mouth all the way into his throat. He sucked on kai's huge thing so hard and fast. He licked the tip of that dick and then 'eat' it all the way inside his mouth. He sucked it more and more, harder and harder each time. After some time of sucking that huge dick, itsuki felt his lover shot his hot semen inside his mouth. Itsuki simply swallowed it all, every drop of it. He smiled when he was done, and he looked at his lover's dick, it was no longer hard. He then let go and smiled at his lion.

,' mmmhh… that was a delicious meal…."

He stood up, licked his lion's lips and kissed him hard and deep. Then, itsuki continued to wash his lover's back and neck, also hair, all over. When he was done with those things, he dried himself up and got dressed with his black bondage, thong, and fur robe. He was getting ready to go back to the school along with kai. Even though he did not have a class right now, he would like to watch kai fight, that would be arousing.

,' ne.. kai san… do you mind if I come to your combat class just to watch you practicing?"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jul - 12:52

Itsuki started to wash me and it felt nice to have someone do this to me. But then, he saw my morning hard on. He couldn't just ignore it, he had to take care of, it was the way he was after all. He said that I was naughty for being this hard in the morning, but then he was the one that took it in his mouth and sucked on it hard. I gasped in pleasure and let my hand rest on his head while another one helped keep ny balance by resting against the wall of the shower. Itsuki was good at everything he did, but feeling his mouth around my dick, this early in the morning was like waking up on a fluffy, perverted cloud.
It took a short time before I came, I didn't even think of moving his head away, besides, he swallowed every drop of it and then told me it was a delicious meal. I was starting to think he was an incubus or something. He liked sex a lot, even for a man. Well, you wouldn't see me complaining about it. He finished washing me and then he got back in that illegally sexy outfit before asking me if it was alright to come watch me practice my fighting. I put my pants on and grinned at him. I pulled him against me by his waist and kissed him hard again.

"I don't mind. Sit in the audience seating for competitions, I'll fight with you in mind. I'll make sure you're well entertained. Just keep that robe closed, I don't want anyone else to see how sexy you are."

I grabbed him in my arms, left the room and headed to the combat arena. Sen was probably already there with his lover. Even though he tries to hide it from everyone, it was crystal clear that they were intimate. We made it to the arena, we had arrived right after Sen and Kurenai. It seemed that we disturbed them while they were making out or something. Sen was like stone, but his lover was beet red. I sat Itsuki down high enough for him to see the whole arena and then went in the sand. Today, we would learn to battle on unstable sand. No problem for a lion like me. The teacher threw me my gauntlets and I slipped them on. I was a close body fighter. Very hands on. We waited for other students to show up. It took half an hour for there to be enough people for a good battle. I was paired up with a guy about my size, but he was visibly uncomfortable on the sand. From the scent he was just a Sen'tou. Easy prey. I heard Sen give out the rules. First one who's back hits the sand has to do five laps around the arena. Hitting under the belt is allowed but unfair, so keep it at a minimum. Powers for this matchup are prohibited. We all said we understood, and then the match began. My opponent tried to give me a quick kick, but forgot about the sand and slipped a bit, my leg hit his stomac and he stumbled backwards with a groan. He then tried to hit me with his fists, I dodged it and punched him hard under the chin. He fell back, his back touched the sand and he sighed. Fives laps for him. Another guy took his place. He was small and nimble on the sand. He had two sword swords and smelt like a nekuromansa. He stroke first, I dogded both blades and kicked his gut hard. He caught himself before falling on his back and jumped in my blind spot. Too bad for him, I trained my blind spot until I was strong when being attacked from there. I stopped his blades with ny metal gauntlets and saw fear in his eyes. Perfect. I just took a step towards him and he fell on his butt, calling it quits. This went on with pretty much all my opponents, until I faced Sen. He easily had me on my back. But then class was over, so I didn't have to run my laps. I got up with Sen's help and then went up to Itsuki, covered in sweat and sand.

"Enjoyed the show? I don't have class until the afternoon, want to do something?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 20 Jul - 10:08

Itsuki and kai finally got out from the room. They headed for kai's combat class. They finally got there and kai made itsuki sat on the high place so that he could see the whole arena. He watched the show. Of course, there were lots of students who also watched the show there. Itsuki was the one and only non- combat student there, the rest were all combat students. He noticed that most of those male students were staring at him rather than doing the combat right. Itsuki kept his eyes on his lion. He got aroused just to see how strong and hot his big lion was. He imagined those strong arms were holding him tightly, and all, he got totally aroused. But he and kai just had countless sex last night, now, he couldn't endure more sex right now, so he needed to act less provocative, just for this once. When the practice was done, Itsuki immediately ran to his lion and hugged him tightly, he kissed him hard and made both of them moaned.

He made out to kai more, more, as if he was about to lose it. But as they made out hard and passionately, Itsuki heard someone came to the battle arena. It was a man, itsuki knew him, he was a nekuromansa, he was the former Art of Death teacher before replaced by Ryo takeda, the new one. Apparently, this teacher, had his eyes set on Itsuki. He knew who itsuki was and who he belonged to now.

,' well…well… aren’t you itsuki yuzuha? The Lion's mate huh? Why don't you let your big lion have one round with me so that I could take care of you? That Kai the lion… he was not that great as people say, come now Wild cat, win against me and I let you and itsuki walk out alive."

Itsuki knew this man, he was a big cheater and a jerk as well. He knew that the reason he was expelled from being a teacher in this academy was because of his attitude of student harassment. For teachers, it was forbidden to kill or hurt a student unless his life was in danger, but this one, he kill for his strange experiment that only itsuki knew about. He did not know if this guy still doing that creepy experiment or not, but one thing for sure, he would prevent anyone from Hurting his lion. He hugged Kai tightly, leaned closer to his ear and whisper softly,

,' I knew him… he is pure evil… he killed lots of nekuromansas students for his experiments on living bodies..kai we need to run…this man was the former art of death teacher…he will do anything to kill you!"

Itsuki pulled Kai with him heading towards the door, but then, something happened, the 'teacher' sealed the battle Arena with some kind of dark magic. Now, that made Itsuki pissed, why can't this jerk just leave them alone? Why did his sweet time with his lion needed to be disturbed with this kind of thing? He glared at the teacher, using his power, 'change of heart' he made the teacher confused, his defense was good, but itsuki could still manipulate him so that he would not attack. Itsuki clouded the teacher's heart and mind so that he struggled within himself, unable to move properly.

,' I won't let you hurt kai!! He is my lion and mine only you jerk!!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 11:54

Itsuki ran down the audience steps and into my arms. He kissed me hard and passionatly, I felt that he was highly aroused. How cute. But then, as we enjoyed our kiss, a man came towards us. Apparently, this guy was bad news. He seemed to scare my Itsuki, I held him tightly in my arms. He spoke to me, challenging me to a battle to be able to keep my lover. But my lovely heart told me this guy would do anything to kill me. This guy was the old art of death teacher and he had his eyes on what was mine. Itsuki wanted us to run, but the Arena was sealed off by some dark magic. My lover then used some magicc on the old teacher, but it wasn't strong enough and the man broke free easily. He used his own magic to bind my lover. Itsuki couldn't move. I looked at him and then placed myself between Itsuki and the bastard.

"If it's a fight you want, it's a fight you'll get. I'm not afraid of you."

The man grinned and then started saying the rules, I doubted he would respect his own rules, so I ignored them, the only one I kept in mind was winner takes all and loser disapears from the face of this earth. Good, then it was to the death. I slipped my gauntlets back on, then I decided that I would need more power, I let my tail out, my ears, my claws and my hair puffed up like a mane. Itsuki could probably see the soft line of fur that run up my spine all the way down to my tail. I took my boots off, showing feet that were not human and not yet lion with claws on the tip of my toes. I was between human and lion. Strenght of the lion with the flexibility of a man. The teacher seemed impressed, but then he just said something like I was going to die with style. He was going to die in suffering. Our battle began. He was strong, but I could see that he was not a real fighter. He was used to people being afraid of him, I was a lion, I didn't fear anything since everything feared me. Though every hit he gave me, I gave back. After thirty minutes, he started using his powers and I was starting to grow tired. We both were bleeding, but he could heal himself, I couldn't. I growled lowly as I glared at him. I wasn't going to be able to kill a guy that cheats all the time. So, I had to go for plan B. I bent down, grabbed a bit of sand and pretended to wipe my hands with it while letting it fall on the ground. Then, as he came to me, I threw the sand in his eyes. He screamed in pain and I took advantage of this to sink my fangs in his throat and crush his trachia. He chocked and eventually stopped breathing, I ripped the head off and made it roll on the sandy ground. The seal was gone, Itsuki could move and I let myself fall sitting next to the dismembered body. I was panting, sweaty and trembling. But I had a victorious grin in my face as I looked at Itsuki.

"And that's...what you get when you get cocky...with the King!"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 12:19

Itsuki couldn't move. His power was no match compared to the teacher's, of course, that jerk was a former teacher and itsuki was merely student! He just stayed silent as he watched the battle. It was long battle and the teacher healed himself each time. Itsuki started to get worried. Kai couldn't heal himself, he would lose if this continues. But then, kai was clever one, he killed the teacher in one blow, the jerk's head rolled on the ground and kai the lion got the glorious victory. Itsuki was happy to see his lover was alive and well. He immediately ran to his lion's arms and kissed him hard and deep.

They made out for some time, itsuki was letting out all of his worries in that kiss. He did not stop kissing, making out to kai until he felt at ease. Seeing kai drenched in blood like that made him worried. When the passionate made out was done, itsuki looked at the dead teacher. He could do something with that jerk. He slit his wrist a little, and then made his blood joined with the dead teacher. With this, he could absorb the energy and life force that remains inside this jerk. It took him few minutes before he was done absorbing the whole life force. Now, the teacher was nothing more but dust. Then, he kissed kai again, slipped his tongue inside his lover's mouth and made out to him so hard. But this time, the kiss was different. With the kiss, itsuki was giving the life force he absorbed and that, healed all the wounds kai had, more than that, it restored kai's strength back to normal, even better. When the kiss was over, itsuki softly spoke to kai.

,' my lion… my King…. I was so worried about you!.... how you feel now? Should we get out from here?'

Itsuki grabbed kai, and he brought his lion to some place safe. The both of them walked all the way to the depth of the forest. There, he helped kai to lie down on the grassy ground. Its soft grassy ground and the weather was nice. Itsuki simply undid the tie of his robe and he rubbed his slim body against kai's strong abs. he made out to his lion.

,' nnnhh…. Kai… are you.. feeling better? Want to rest some more? I love you my lion…"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 13:10

I got back in my full human form and got Itsuki in ny arms and then had him kiss me hard and passionatly. I understood that he had been worried about me, I also understood that kissing me made him feel like it relieved him, since hhe could feel me thoughly. But being called King by him just made me grin more. That was adorable. What he did then grossed me out, worried me and impressed me all at the same time. But the effect was amazing. He gave me the energy absorbed from the dead teacher through a very arousing kiss. Maybe now all my wounds were healed and my energy restored, but I was still tired from the fight. I just had the energy to walk away now. Itsuki helped me up and we walked away. We went deep in the forest and then I let myself fall on my back. I was exhausted really. Even though I had my energy back, my body still felt really heavy.
It didn't take long for Itsuki to start rubbing himself on me. I moaned lightly. He asked me if I still needed to rest, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard. I knew he had been aroused just by watching me earlier, he must still be aroused since he just saw me kill someone in front of him. I slipped my tongue in his mouth while my hand went down and pinched his nipple softly. He moaned. His nipples were already erect and I knew that something lower was also erect.

"You've been holding it long enough. How about you show me how much you want me, you can ride me. I do love to see you when you ride me."

I kissed him again and slipped my tongue in his mouth one mote tine while one hand teased his nipples and the other one slowly teased his rectal. The sweet sounds he was making were simply exciting me more. I pushed his butt closer to me, making our hard ons rub against one another. It made me want him more.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Jul - 15:46

He knew that his lion was still tired, but itsuki had been holding it since long. He did not want to tire his lion but the things kai did to him made him break. That butt rubbing was too much to handle, itsuki was already horny now. So, very horny. Then, Kai told him the perfect thing, he told itsuki to ride him, and satisfy both of them. Itsuki smiled and he took off his fur coat. Showing kai the sexy bondage and thong he was still wearing. He grabbed kai's big thing which was already erect, he placed it right under his rectal, and pushed himself down on kai's big dick. He was already wet. Itsuki swallowed his lover's dick right away , all the way to the hilt. He spread his legs and let kai saw his entire wet crotch and all.

,'mmmhhh!!! Aaahhhh… so huge!! Kai san…. So good… aaahhh…. Yes…. So great… big one!!"

Itsuki slammed his but continuously against kai's dick, he rotated his wait round and round , he moved back and forth and squeezed his lover's dick so hard as if he was trying to break it. He clawed kai's thigh as he holding on to his loved one, he looked at Kai with lustful gaze and flustered face. He called out to Kai , never stopped in that. He could feel kai's huge dick rubbed his insides fiercely. He moved his arms and hugged kai as he kept on slamming his butt on his lover's dick, making it hit the depth of his rectal more and more. Eventually, the both of them reached climax after doing it for an hour. Itsuki swallowed kai's thick cum all the way inside his intimate hole and he screamed loudly in pleasure. He shot his cum all over's kai's chest and he smiled at his lion.

,' mmmhhh!! So great…. Aaahhh… we… both cum.. your.. thick semen is.. filling me up… feels so good… more… cum inside me more… Kai-san…"

They were fucking in the forest but itsuki could feel the presence of some other people. It probably his classmates. He did not really care about those boys. They probably masturbating as they heard itsuki's erotic scream. He licked kai's lips and kissed him. He pushed his butt down so hard as he rubbed hit crotch against kai's intensely.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug - 14:41

There really was nothing I could do, Itsuki just took it all in and started moving instantly. He really was a horny guy. He just kept moving on me like a hungry animal. I just laid back and relaxed as he bounced up and down on me continuously. I moaned and gasped as his movement became more and more intense. His voice became louder and he became.tighter around my dick. It felt so good. My hips moved along with him, just to give him that much more pleasure. I looked at him, heard his erotic, arousing voice calling out to me non stop. My instincts felt others around, but no threat. Just people enjoying the show. My hands were holding on to Itsuki's plump ass as he kept mkving.
After a full hour, we climaxed. I filled him up while he dirtied my chest. He said some more horny things and stayed on my dick like that. I was exhausted. I just wanted to sleep now, but I had to stay up, the bastards in the bushes might come after my lover once I was out. I slowly sat up, and kissed his lips as I slipped myself out of him. I couldn't walk right now, too tired. I took my pants completely off, made my keys drop on the ground and turned into a lion. I would be more stable in this form. I took my keys and made the ring slip on one of my canines and then I managed to bring my pants on my back before I started walking. I made Itsuki put his hand in my mane and walked towards the dorms. I made my way to my room and then showed him my keys. He opened the door and we walked in. The door was on autolock so the moment it was closed, it locked itself. I jumped on my bed, stared at Itauki until he was on the bed and I put my large head on his chest with a deep sigh. I fell asleep instantly.
When I woke up, It was the middle of the night and I was back in my human form. I looked at my lover and smirked. Really, that outfit...I stripped him gently, making sure he didn't wake up as I did, then I started teasing him softly. My hand rubbed on his dick, it became harder and harder until it was well erect. I smiled more. He was still sleeping but moaning in his sleep. How cute. Earlier, I ouldn't do anything, but now, now I was awake. I went lower and licked his erection. He kept giving me blowjobs, why wouldn't I? I took his dick in my mouth and heard him moan more. I saw his eyes opening and I winked at him. I sucked more, harder. I then slipped a finger in his rectal and heard his voice become louder. My cum started dripping out of him as my finger moved more. In my opinion, this was a great way to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug - 23:11

In the end, both of them climaxed and he fell on his lover's chest. He could hear Kai's heart beat slowly there, it's fast, he was excited after the intercourse. He knew that Kai was tired, at first, itsuki thought that they would spend time resting in the garden but then, due to the people that were hiding behind the bush, they did not stay there any longer. Kai transformed into a lion and then he carried itsuki on his back all the way back to the dorm. When they arrived at their room, they got inside, and fell asleep instantly. Of course, both of them smelled like sex.

Itsuki were holding his big strong lion all night long and his body was warm. He felt good holding his big fluffy lion all night long, that made him sleep like a total brick. Then, after hours of sleeping, he felt something odd, he felt something molesting his dick, from the feel of it, he knew it was kai, his lion. He felt good but he was not getting up yet. Though he moaned in his sleep as kai kept on molesting him more and more. After some time, kai slipped his finger inside itsuki's rectal and that, made the previous cum sprays out instantly. That time, itsuki moaned loudly and he opened his eyes, he was up now. He smiled as he saw his lion sucking on his dick and molesting his wet rectal.

Then, isuki sucked his lover's finger deeper and he hugged Kai with both of his legs, he kept on moaning as his lion went fiercer in the blow job. After some time, itsuki tightened his rectal, squeezed kai's finger so hard and then he came inside his lion's mouth. He gasp in pleasure and trembled lightly. When it was done, he slipped his dick out of his lion's mouth and made out hard to him. He licked his lion's lips and swallowed some of his cum.

,' mmmmhhh…. That was an amazing way to wake me up… my lion..hhmmmmhh.. big lion…Kai san is so cute…. You know that?"

Itsuki wrapped his arms around kai's neck, and kissed him deeply, he played with the lion's long dark brown hair and the made out to him harder. He slipped his tongue inside Kai's mouth, tasting him all over and pulled his tongue out with a slight of saliva connecting their tongue together. He smirked and licked kai's lips all over as if it's a tasty candy. He noticed something, both of them smelled like sex, they haven't bathed yet, and itsuki smelt even worse, like semen and lion combined together. He sniffed and smiled.

,' oh….. kai san.. do you notice ? I smell like semen and…. Lion… and you…. You smelled like my cum… should we bathe? I'll scrub your back all right?"

He was naked, his sexy costume was no more. Itsuki grabbed his lover's hands and dragged him all the way to the shower room. It was midnight, so they would take a warm bath. He filled the tub with warm water , rose essence, and jasmine petals. Then, he slowly undid kai's pants and he bring his lion into the water. They bathed and itsuki helped kai washing his back. They washed each other and itsuki slipped his finger inside his rectal to clean it up for good. He moaned and some cum sprays out again from his rectal. He smiled as he got flustered. He found his way to kai's arms and then kissed him softly. He then heard someone knocking on the door, since both of them were still wet, they just leave it be and then, when the bath was done, itsuki wrapped himself with a bathrobe and he grabbed the card on the floor, it seemed that the previous person left this card for kai. It was said.. from his family? It was a wedding invitation. Itsuki ran to kai, hugged him and showed him the card.

,' ne… kai-san.. your father seemed to be getting married again or something? Umm.. that was what this
invitation card says. Hmm.. they say the party was about.. two days from now.. does this means I get to see your homeland?"

Itsuki was excited to the thought of seeing kai's homeland. He never been anyplace till now, he just stay put in the academy and now, he saw a chance of adventure! He kissed Kai so hard and made out to him again till his lion moaned. He liked this, kissing and giving treats to his lion. Then, he thought of something for the night, a midnight picnic under the starry sky! That would be romantic! He said the idea to kai and then, he took off his bathrobe. He went to the wardrobe and grabbed another costume. He wore a pair of black cat ears on his head. A black G-string to cover his privates, which was completed with a long black cat tail. He got a pair of fluffy paw slippers that were in shape of black cat's feet. He wore them and as for the hands, he chose black transparent gloves with flower embroidery on it. He was done dressing up and he came to kai who was also done dressing up in his usual clothes. He smiled and licked his lion. He let out a soft "miaw" sound and licked the big lion's jaw.

,' like this kai-san? You're a big bad cat.. I'm the little kitty.. "miaw"… want to go picnic with me? Your little kitty?"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 10:43

Itsuki didn't seem to dislike this treatment, he even moaned more and more. His hips moved which made his dick move inside my mouth. Eventually, I got what I wanted, he came in my mouth, his rectal holding my finger tightly inside him. Though after the oral sex, I sliped my finger out and he kissed me hard. When he let go of my lips, I licked my wet finger. He then mentionned that we both smelt bad. I didn't mind him smelling like a lion, but I guess for a delicate guy like him, smelling like a wild animal might not be good. So we went in the bath that he filled with essences and petals of different types of flowers. For him, those smells were perfect, for me, I might as well turn into a cartoon character. But I didn't have a choice either, so I walked in my bath and enjoyed Itsuki washing my back as I washed his. I heard him moan at some point only to see him putting a finger inside himself to make the previous cum all slip out. I stared and enjoyed that as well.
As we were in the bath, I heard someone knock on my door. Who the hell would come knocking at midnight? Someone with a psychotic death wish? A suicidal idiot? Even though I am awake right now, you just don't go disturbing a lon at night! I ignored it and Itauki did the same. Good. We eventually finished making me smell like a female, my raw animal smell would take over quickly anyways, and stepped out of the bath. We dried up and then Itsuki brought me a card that had been slipped under the door of my room. One quick glance and I sighed. My father was remarrying...again. This wasn't the first time and it certainly wouldn't be the last time. He finds himself a new mate ever three to five years. He's a lion, he needs to make sure his babies are everywhere. Pathetic. Itsuki seemed excited about it though. Since he wanted to go, then we would go. I didn't want to take that fun away from him after all. He wanted to meet the pride, he wouldn't be disapointed. How strange, I, the first born son, the oldest, would bring hom a nekorumansa and show him off as my lover. I smirked.
Then, we decided to go on a midnight picnic. It wasn't a bad idea, my animal senses could tell that the weather was perfect for that. Though I am a lion, so I would unavoidably bring meat. I dressed up, wearing clean black pants and when I turned around to see if Itsuki was done, I smirked more. Watching him dress up like that was starting to be entertaining for me. He wantes me to be his big bad lion while he would be my cute little kitty. I smirked again and held his waist close to me and allowed him to lick my lips. He meowed and I grabbed his butt before letting go.

"I hope you have normal clothes for meeting my family, or else this little kitten will get eaten by a bunch a big bad lions."

We needed food now. We went down to the cafeteria and I asked for the chocolate fondue set, strawberries, apples, oranges, grapes, then, I asked for sausages and marshmellows. The cafeteria guy smirked and winked at Itsuki. He knew what was going on. He even proposed an area for us to go at. I carried all the food and we went to that place, a little hill, hidden by tree and bushes with the stars as a canopy. I set the blanket and then made a fire nearby to keep us warm. I made Itsuki sit on me and held him tightly.

"Want to get the fondue kit ready? I think I'd like chocolate from your fingers."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 10 Aug - 11:29

His big bad lion loved the costume. Of course, Itsuki knew that kai loved those types of sexy outfits so he purposely bought them online, special for kai. They got ready and then kai simply dragged itsuki out from the room. There were still some people who were awake, they looked at itsuki and shocked with his sexually arousing outfit. They went to the cafeteria and the guy there winked at itsuki, but he ignored it. Seriously, kai dragged him all way out with only wearing G-string, gloves, and that’s all. Everything was all exposed. Well, if Kai did not mind that then, itsuki wouldn't either. Then, they bought some food and went to the area the guy told them to go to.

They arrived at a small hill hidden by trees and bushes, there were also some flowers there. The sky was all but black with tons of sparkling stars adorning it. They got the fire ready and the blankets as well. Then, kai asked itsuki for a chocolate fondue. He then grabbed one berries, dipped it into the chocolate and then he put it in his mouth. He fed it to kai orally and then he licked his lover's lips and smirked.

,' why give you finger if I could give it better? Want more my big lion?'

Itsuki grabbed one grapes , dipped it into the chocolate and then shared the bite with kai orally. They kissed and made out hard after the share of fruits and chocolate. He then rested his back against kai's broad chest and looked at the starry sky. He felt relaxed and happy. This felt very peaceful. He then thought about the invitation after two days from now. What would kai family be like? Itsuki never had a proper family, he wondered if kai's family were friendly and all, he did not know. He thought about it and found that they hadn't knew each other yet all this time. They loved each other but all they did just having sex, and calling out to each other's name like crazy. Itsuki, wanted to know more. He wanted to do more for kai. He turned around, looked at kai with his gentle eyes and he spoke to his beloved lion.

,' kai san.. tell me… what do you want from me? What you want to know about me? You see…. I feel… like.. I know nothing about you and… this… feels like.. we're just.. sex partners… I mean.. I am your closest person and yet… I don't know anything about your life… "

Itsuki rested his head on kai's broad shoulder and he hugged his big lion tightly with his fragile slender arms. He placed himself in kai's arms comfortably and relaxed there. he lifted his head lightly and met kai's lips with his in a gentle, sensual way.

,' i do.. have normal outfits...but i'm pretty sure you'll never let them devour me right?"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 11:07

Itsuki fed me the berry orally. It was better then his fingers, but I wanted to lick his fingers. Ah well, there goes my plan to seduce him gently. Too bad. It didn't really matter, as long as we both had a good time with eachother. I enjoyed being fed the chocolate covered fruits by him while I held him in my arms. Then, Itsuki started saying stuff that kind of hurt me. He said it felt more like we were sex buddies and not lovers. He wanted to know what I wanted from him and said that, even though he was the closest person to me, he still didn't know anything from me. I held him tighter and kissed his neck gently.

"Itsuki, it's not just you who doesn't know me well. I...never opened up to anyone. My parents don't know me very well either. I have trouble expressing myself, but I do love you. I don't consider you just a fuck friend. You are my lover. You do love me...right? I'm not just making myself up a nice loving univers now, right?"

Those two words were like daggers in my heart. Sex...partner...Itauki was more like a life partner to me, but since I was still a young lion, I was always horny. Besides, Itsuki's outfits weren't helping my desire subside either. I hid my face from Itsuki, using my long hair to hide it well. I had never attached myself to anyone, and now that I had, my lover thought I was just using his body or something. Then he tried to seduce me, but I was hurt now so I didn't kiss him back. I just let myself fall on my back and looked up at the stars. Maybe I should stop having sex with him if that's what he thought. I'd just go in the bathroom and jerk off when he's turning me on or whatever. I nevwr thought that the guy I love would hurt me so much for loving to touch him and all. Well, maybe he didn't trust me.

"I won't let anyone devour you."

My voice was colder then I thought. I must be hurt more then I expected. I closed my eyes and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 11:31

When itsuki said those two words, 'sex partner' he did not think that it would hurt kai badly. He just saying he did not mean to hurt anyone, but then again, maybe because he did not know anything about kai or his entire life, maybe.. they need to talk more? He never meant to hurt his beloved lion. Itsuki felt the sadness in Kai's face, he knew it. It's written there clearly. He lost his smile, grabbed kai and hugged him tightly in his arms. He was sitting and he made kai's face sank in his slim silky chest. He hugged him tightly, kissing his lion's hair over and over again.

,' Kai..I'm sorry….. so sorry.. I love you so much.. I love only you.. I'm sorry for saying those painful words…I never meant to.. hurt you.. I was just.. thinking that… maybe.. you could open yourself to me more? I really love you, my lion. I.. I thought that.. I'm your lover yet.. I don't know anything about you.. it.. makes me feel bad… it makes me feel.. that.. I'm so close to you but.. I don't know anything about the man I love that's… sad…"

Itsuki lifted his lion's face, looking him in the eye softly and then he kissed his lion deeply. He never meant to hurt this lion of his, no.. he never wanted to hurt anyone. He could see kai's face and eyes staring at him coldly.. he was still hurt? Itsuki would do anything to make his lion happy and smile again, or.. growl… he then kissed his lion more and more, slipped his tongue into his lions' mouth and moaned softly, he then let go of their lips and still hugging kai tightly in his slim arms.

,' uuummm.. I'm really sorry…. But.. I really love you… will you… stop.. that.. cold gaze… please? It…hurts when you… give me that look.. I… I'll do anything to make up the wrong I said… please…… smile.. for me…hold me like you used to?"

Itsuki felt bad for hurting his lion, he tried to make his big wild lion smile again, so he tried a way. He grabbed a berry, dipped it into the chocolate and then fed it slowly to kai. He kissed his lion gently, lovingly. Itsuki just hold his lion with his slim arms, tightly against his chest. He moaned softly and just keeping on kissing his lion.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug - 11:03

Sex partner. Those are the inly words that I kept hearing in my mind. Though at some point, Itsuki must have noticed that those words truly hurt me and he started paniking and apologizing to me. I didn't want to hear it. After all, he just thought of me as a convenient sex partner. He kept saying that he loves me and that hd was sorry. He said that he just wantes me to open up to him since I was his lover. As I told him earlier, I rarely open up to anyone. Even my own family didn't know much about me, I've always been a solitary man. Itsuki's face seemed really worried about my empty gaze. He begged me to smile at him and hold him the way I always did.
After a while, I sighed and grabbed him. I held him against me tightly. It was going to be hard for me to believe his words now, but I still love him.

"There's really nothing much to say about me. My name is Kai, I have younger siblings and two parents. I usually prefer being alone. I can't follow rules, I don't care about much. Fighting annoys me but I still like it sometimes. I prefer the night over the day. I never get sick, I hate wearing shirts. Believe it or not, I never trained, I'm just made this way and I'm in love with a man named Itsuki and I'm feeling rather insecure about what he just said. That's about it. Happy?"

I really had nothing interesting to say about myself. That's why I never talked about myself. I let people discover me as they observed me. I held on to Itsuki but I still didn't smile. I just didn't want him to cry. This man was everything to me now. I didn't really want to go back to the pride, but he wanted to see where I grew up, that was thenonly reason why I would go back there.

"Itsuki, you really do love me, right? You're not just using me? I'm not just a convenient toy? Just...show me that you care..."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug - 11:28

His beloved Lion held him, he said things about him with a straight poker face with no expression. Apparently, his lion still felt angry or.. pissed, well that was way worse then. No smile, nothing just a straight plain poker face. Itsuki felt bad, sad, very sad. It felt like his heart was breaking into pieces. Seeing his lion like this made him felt like crap, even way worse than that. Then, itsuki realized something, something that could be used as a proof that he really loved this lion. His necklace.

His long jade crystal necklace. He took off his necklace and he separated the thin long golden chain from the main collar that hanged around his neck. He then gave the other part to kai. He wrapped the other part of the jade necklace around kai's neck and he looked at his lion with a sad, worried look. He was worried that kai would hated him now. If that's so, he would certainly die.

,' i.. don't have anything with me… kai-san I only have my body, my heart.. I already gave those to you.. but… this. Necklace.. was the only one I could give.. that.. necklace will connect our thoughts and mind together, linked like a soul mate. With that.. everything I saw.. I will share it with you… you know i… love you … please don't.. leave me.. or.. I will certainly die…you know.. I have nobody… I have nothing… so… if you leave me then… I… I will go die…"

Itsuki hugged his wild big lion and then kissed him hard and deep. He let their lips parted and then he buried his head on kai's manly chest. He hugged his lion tightly. He felt like crying to sleep for real. But then , he ended up hugging his lion all night long closely, tightly like a scared child. Itsuki did not let go of kai, not even once. Then, when the moon was high in the midnight sky, he lifted his head and looked at kai softly. He got an idea, an idea to make kai felt secure with him.

,' umm.. Kai-san.. you know… when you introduce me to your family.. you can say that I'm your lover, your mate.. yours only, mark me for all to see that I belong to you…I mean.. at least that shows that I'm.. exclusively yours… right? And.. ummm… you know I do care about you kai-san.. that is the reason why I kept buying this kind of outfits from the online shop.. i… know you have fetish for these sexy clothes so.. I bought them to make you happy…"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 11:03

Itsuki ended up giving me a part of his neclace. I never aaw him yake it off so that jewel must be important to him. I accepted it, let him put it around my neck and then held him against my body. I couldn't stay mad at him. Even if I tried, I couldn't. Eventually, I let myself smile at him again, after he suggested that I mark him all over for my family to know that he was mine. I grabbed his face and kissed him softly.

"That will not be necessary, my scent is all over you. Besides, I'm the oldest son, nobody will dare lay their hands on my mate. I forgive you for what you said. Next time, I might just walk away. I don't love half heartedly. Don't ever think that I'm just a sex partner again. I'm just not used to opening up to others. Not just you, everyone. Now please stop crying."

I lifted his head again, licked the tears that fell from his eyes and held him close to me, all against me. My body was his bed. I kissed hisnlips softly again, letting passion slowly build. But I was not going to have sex with him. Not until he begged me to take him, however long that may take. I was a healthy lion, I had to admit, I love sex with this.man, but I didn't ever want him to think I was just another sex partner. So, after making the passion build during our kissing, I let go of his lips. Even though he said he bought those outfits for me, he should know what would happen if he wore them. Of course I wasn't going to resist such a treat! He sediced me all the time and then he says we're acting more like sex partners! The other night when we went to the clib, I thought it woild be a normal date but we ended up in a small room where he seduced me again. Now how was I supposed to react? I'm not the type to say no thank you when my lover shows me his ass and asked me to shove it in.

"Itsuki, you know that you are the one who always seduces me. Of course I wont resist you..."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 11:25

Finally, a smile. His big wild lion smile for him again. Itsuki was so happy to see that smile. Well, this time itsuki was a bit of a 'baka' but.. at least his lion smiled for him again now. They shared a deep kiss and then itsuki moaned softly. He grabbed his lion and then kept on kissing him more and more, over and over again as if he couldn't get enough of his lion. Then, as they made out wildly, a thought cmae to his mind, he thought that they could take the midnight train to go to kai's homeland! That would be awesome! To have a midnight trip with his lion in a train! He would get to see the view of the night scenery and his lion as well. Ituski said his idea to kai and then he led kai back to their bedroom.

Luckily, they already packed some clothes and of course, itsuki also packed one special outfits just for his lion. He was so happy and excited, he would get to see his lover's homeland. Maybe, with that, he would get to know some things about kai. Then, itsuki wore a tick blue robe to cover his kitten bondage outfit. He also made kai wore a shirt and a pants too. Then, they walked out from the academy. Both of them went outside to the road and get a taxi. Then, after fifteen minutes, they arrived at the train station. Both of them go out and then brought their belongings which was only one luggage, one big luggage that includes their clothing and everything needed. Then, they got the midnight train just right in time. They booked for executive train and got a nice room inside the train to rest or maybe.. more than that.

He saw the destination of kai's homeland, and it says that it would take about one day trip by train. This would be great! They could have some good time inside the train as they were on a trip! Both of them got inside the train and then they found their room number inside. They got inside and itsuki put their bag on the small chair near the door. They got a small shower room there and a king sized bed as well, completed with one small table. The train was quite big and their room was comfortable despite its small size. Itsuki got excited since this was his first time having a trip by trains with his lover. He took off his robe, grabbed kai and then they both fell on the bed. He giggled softly. He kissed kai over and over again, he was excited and happy at the same time.

,' kai-san I'm so happy!! This is the very first time I let myself on a midnight trip with someone I love this feels amazing!!'

Then, since the trip was going to be a long one, Itsuki decided to play a bit with kai. He placed a bottle in front of them and then he said to kai.

,' ne.. since we need to get to know each other.. why don't try this little game? We turn around the bottle, it the bottle pointed at me , you can ask anything to me. It goes the same for you. Get it? Now.. let's begin!!"

Itsuki who was already happy , made the bottle turned around in circle and then, after a while, the bottle pointed at himself, he looked at kai with a smile and then he softly said to him.

,' ohhh… so it's your turn to ask me a question now kai -san.. come on.. you can ask me anything."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice day for a swim
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: