Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nice day for a swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

nice day for a swim - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Nov - 9:32

Itsuki was fainted and he just slept on kai, he used kai as his 'bed' as he slept. Then, as he slept like a brick. Then, he finally woke up when he felt a kiss on his lips. He slowly opened his eyes and he saw kai, his lion. Itsuki smiled and he wrapped his arms around kai's neck. He kissed his lion more, deeper. He kissed Kai over and over again before greeting him.

,' ohayou…..kai-san… my big lion."

Itsuki who was wearing nothing, saw two big plates of food on the table, was those for the two of them? Really? Itsuki did not eat that much. Though kai might be more than able to finish it. Itsuki kissed his lion more and then he wondered if kai was the one cooking the meal. Though before he spoke, a light knock was at the door and then, the door was opened. Itsuki instantly hid himself on Kai. He hugged his lion tightly and buried his face on kai's chest.

Itsuki was not afraid of kai, but he was afraid of the other lions, especially male ones. This time, he could sense it, this time it was a male lion that entered the bedroom. Itsuki was trembling and he was afraid. It was kai's father. He was a big lion. He sat near them and he sighed as he saw kai, his son.

,' I'm sorry son… this was never meant to be…. I never thought those two would be so reckless and .. hurt itsuki-chan this bad…itsuki-chan… will you.. forgive me for letting my sons hurt you? i.. hope you won't abandon kai…"

Itsuki was afraid, he was just holding onto kai, he flinched when he felt kai's father tried to pet his head. Itsuki was afraid. He was afraid of the other lion except kai. He murmured.

,' i… I'm sorry.. i.. I'm scared… kai.. san… I'm.. scared…"

He could hear kai's father sighed and it sounded that he was a bit disappointed that his son in law was scared of him. Though he smiled and he said to itsuki.

,' I know, itsuki-chan, I'm sorry.. but.. please know that I accept you as my son in law.."

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov - 7:56

My father came in visibly to apologize but Itsuki was terrified of him. I guess that he's afraid of male lions. Except me, concidering what we did last night, he showed no fear then. Though as my father sat and spoke, my instincts grew sharper. Itsuki's fear was making me want to protect him, but there was no danger so my instincts were just being routed. I kept my lover hidden from my father to make Istuki feel a little safer. My father then left by saying that he accepted Itsuki as his son in law. That was a pleasant surprise. When he left and closed the door, I grabbed Itsuki in my arms and held him tightly.

"It's okay now Itsuki, there's nothing here that can harm you. You're safe. Now let's eat this food that was made for us."

I brought him to my table and sat him on me, holding him tightly. My instincts were making me unable to let him go. I kissed his neck and held him around his small waist. I then used one hand to feed him with some of the food my newest mother had made us. Pancakes, some meats, eggs, a waffle. This breakfast was made for a lion, not for someone as frail as Itsuki. I fed him and myself at the same time. The taste was good. I then started wondering if Itsuki's cooking was good. Of course, the thought of him in another one of his sexy outfits while he cooked...I got hard.

"Itsuki...I suddenly thought of you wearing one of those outfits while you cooked...Now you know, you'll have to do that for me eventually."

As I said that, my youngest brother walked in and stumble, that was my brother, he has four paws and still tripped all the time.

"Itsu-Chan! Ahh! I'm okay! Nee, Itsu-Chan, I heard you're scared of big lions now...maybe Kai-Nii you should use my personal living space on the third floor? I have my own appartment up there practically. Itsu-Chan isn't scared of me right? I'm tiny and totally not scary, right?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Nov - 9:22

He was afraid, he feared big lions, except kai, his beloved lion. He felt safer now that he was with kai only, he loved kai, he felt safe when he was with Kai. Itsuki hugged him and he clung tightly on kai. They ate and it was yummy breakfast. This one was a real deal breakfast, filled with lots of protein and all, this was great for someone as big as kai. He enjoyed the meal with Kai and his lion even said perverted stuff that made Itsuki wanted to 'devour' him. But then, the door was open and there was another person.

This time, it was kai's youngest brother, a little lion. He was a cub. Very tiny and small lion. Very adorable one. He said that he had an apartment in the third floor and they could use it if they wanted to, well.. itsuki would do what kai wanted, he would go along with kai. Then, the cute little lion wanted to know if itsuki was afraid of him or not. Itsuki simply stretched out his arms and the little lion cub ran to him in a cute way. Itsuki smiled and then he rubbed the little lion's belly. He gently rubbed it and kept on Rubbing. He chuckled lightly.

,'of course not.. you are very adorable… come here.. I'll scratch your fluffy belly okay?"

Itsuki only scared of big lions, especially males, he was afraid of those kind of lions. But Kai, he was different, itsuki felt so secure when he was with him, and this tiny lion cub, he was just adorable. Itsuki played with kai's little brother and then, he fed him with one bite of beef. He then fed Kai with one bite of sausages orally. He put one small bite in his mouth and then he slipped it into Kai's mouth as he fed Kai. Then, something happened, the little lion cub rubbed Itsuki's chest and his other paws were on itsuki's naked thigh. That was dangerous, itsuki was sensitive there, he moaned and he gently pushed the tiny lion's paws a bit far from his thigh and chest.

,' aaahhh… no.. not there… nnhh, no, stop it's sensitive…kai san.. your little brother is…"

However, the innocent tiny cub did not understand what just happened, he wondered himself and looked confused, he said to his big brother

,' kai-nii.. what happened to itsu-chan did I hurt him? I didn't hurt him my paws are soft!! I don't have claws yet!! Itsu-chan are you all right am I hurting you? "

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec - 7:50

My little brother was playing around with Itsuki, but then, he must have touched my lover jn a way that made him moan and shiver. I looked at where his paws were and I smirked. The cub asked me if he hurt Itsuki, he seemed confused and concerned. I smiled more and moved his little paws away from my lover's sensitive areas.

"You're not hurting him, you're making him feel good. Watch where you put your paws. And I'll take up your offer to live in your quarters for the time being."

His little cub face smiled and he jumped down from Itsuki's lap.

"I'll go pick up and prepare the bed for you then, Kai-nii. I'll see you later Itsu-Chan! I'm sorry for turning you on!"

He left all playful and I laughed at Itsuki's red face. My little brother looked like a cub in his lion form, but he was a teenager in human form. He was fifteen, so yeah, he knew about sex. Especially in our hormone driven family. I lifted Itsuki up in my arms and carried him to my bed and left him there as I got our stuff and packed them to move them to the third floor.
When my little brother came back, he was in human form. He smiled widely and ran in to hug Itsuki. He was thin, had long golden hair and crystal blue eyes. He grabbed the bags after and brought us both to the third floor. His living space was really natural. He brought our bags to the bedroom. Big bed, standard for a lion. It was luxuriously natural. He turned around with his wide grin, if he wanted too, he could definatly look like a foreighn prince.

"Enjoy my place, Itsu-Chan, Kai-nii. Though change my sheets after you do stuff. Here's the key to the front door and the fridge is full of stuff. I have satelite and internet here. What else? Eum...Right! Please take a shower tonight and not a bath, I have to wait for the caulking to dry up around my bath. Have a good time!"

He then left and I kissed Itsuki.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 8:24

The little lion was touching him in the sensitive areas, but then kai helped him by moving the little paws away from itsuki's sensitive place. Then, the cube said something even more embarrassing, how could he say that out loud! Kai's parents would hear it and..well.. they might hear it so just forget it already. They headed to the third floor and then, there it was the room, it was big, luxurious yet still natural and he said he got internet connection here, well.. itsuki would not really need that right? Or..maybe he would, later on.

As they entered the room and kai's brother mentioned things they should know, he left. Now, only kai and itsuki were left here. With a smile, itsuki grabbed his lion and then, he made out to kai deeply. He liked this room and maybe, he would decorate their room back in the academy a bit natural like this one. Though for now… itsuki…. Wanted to taste his lion first. He would devour his lion right now.. yeah.. again, after last night. He got lower and then he licked Kai's dick all over. He placed both of his hands on kai's butt and squeezed them hard. He took that erect thing inside his mouth and then, he sucked on it hard, deep. He moaned and then, after a while, kai shot his cum inside Itsuki's mouth, eh swallowed everything and then stood up to grab kai and made out to him.

,' mmhhh… my lion…. Hhmmm……so good…. I missed you…during those times…. When I was alone in the dark… I missed you…"

Then, Itsuki simply got naked and he lied down on the bed, spreading his legs widely , showing Kai his intimate hole. He was still afraid of lions except kai, he still felt some kind of trauma inside his heart. He could still feel.. those rapist touch on his skin… it made him felt afraid… he wanted that memory to be erased from his thought, from his body. He looked at kai softly, and he begged his lion.

,' Kai-san…. Please… I'm scared… please embrace me…. Erase my wound… I felt horrible… please… erase the rapist scent on me… I'm scared…."

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 8:53

I should have expected this, but I didn't. I didn't think that my sweet little Itsuki would get down on his knees to take me in his mouth. I thought he would like to visit this appartment size living area my youngest brother had, or maybe he would questions as to why he has such a large place all to himself, but no, he wanted to taste me instead. I didn't complain at all. It felt good. Eventually, I came in his mouth and he stood back up to make out with me. Before I could close my arms arou d him though, he went to th  bed, spread his legs and begged me to erase the scent, the feel of those who had raped him. He was still afraid. I could easily smell it in the air, all over him. My instincts were once more looking for the invisible, unexistent threat. My body moved practically on its own as I walked to him, climbed on top of him and easily slipped deep within him. My lips found his, my tongue joined with his and I started thrusting inside him.
His voice was already saying lewd and arousing things, sometimes he was just moaning and calling out to me. I moved inside him without taking a break, without letting him take a break, I wanted him to forget about all the bad things that had happened to him these past days. I aimed for his favorite little spot and made him scream loudly. He was scratching my back, but I didn't mind, I asked for more, I wanted more. I needed more. I wanted him to hurt me as much as my own family had hurt him. I wanted to repent for what happened with my bastard brothers. I wanted Itsuki to hurt me so that he could get over the pain he felt because of my incompetence.

"Hurt me Itsuki, give me all your pain. I'll never forgive myself completely unless you make me bleed. Scratch me. Bite me. Nobody will ever hurt you again."

He was a nekuromansa after all, blood should excite him or something, besides, I grew larger inside him when he accidently scratched me earlier, that should show him that sometimes the pain he gives me makes it a lot more intense for both of us.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 9:57

He was happy when kai walked towards him and take him, embraced him. He loved his lion, he wanted kai's scent all over his body, he wanted to feel kai, and to have him all over his fragile body. They made out wildly, kai stabbed his big erection inside itsuki's rectal, he was making love to itsuki intensely. That made itsuki very happy. He moaned, called out to kai over and over again, he wrapped both his arms and legs around kai's body and scratched his back out of excitement.

,' aaahhhh!!! So deep… yes…yes!!! Kai-san… aaahhh.. my lion!! I love you!! Aaahh!!! More!!"

Kai grew bigger inside itsuki and he just squeezed that big cock hard inside him, itsuki was so aroused right now, he wanted kai like crazy, he desperately wanted his lion right now. He wanted kai as much as he could have, he showed his eagerness by squeezing kai and moved harder on his lion's big cock. Both of them cum and itsuki screamed when he felt kai's semen inside him. Itsuki wanted more, he made out to kai and he scratched kai's back more. He bit kai's neck and tasted his blood a little, itsuki was so excited right now, tasting his lion's blood made him grew more and more lecherous. Itsuki then pushed kai on the bed, and then he bit kai's body more. He slammed his butt harder and fiercer on kai's huge cock. Itsuki bit kai's nipples and he scratched his lion's sexy chest more. He marked kai all over. Then, after some time, they came again, itsuki squeezed kai so hard that made the lion break again.

,' aaahhh…aaahhh… kai-san.. kai-san!!... aaahh!!!... so good!! Fill me more… mark me… mark me all over… I want it.. I want you…"

Itsuki wanted kai to mark him, bite him all over, his lion could bit him everywhere, leave more marks and lots more. Itsuki wanted it. He wanted his body to be covered by kai's mark and scent. He wanted everyone who saw him knew who he belonged to.

,' kai-san… mmmhhh…mark me..mark me more… all over me… bit me hard… show the world who I belong to…"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan - 9:03

I had never seen Itsuki so excited. He kept bitting, scratching me and begging for more. It got me even more eager to please him and I took great pleasure in hearing him say lusty things. After we had climaxed once, he pushed me down on the bed and showed me just how blood thristy he was. I was bleeding from various bite mark and scratch marks all over my chest and back. He rode me so violently that we climaxed a second time. Already.
He asked me to mark him as well. He wanted me to show the world who he belonged too. I smirked and sat up. I leaned closer to his neck and closed my jaws hard on the top of his shoulder. My sharp fangs easily pierced the skin. I tasted his blood and I groaned. I closed my jaws just a bit more and then released. There was a perfect mark of my fangs in his shoulder. This mark could not be healed. It will always remain as a pale red scar. The mark of someone bitten by a lion. I licked the blood and swallowed it. Delicious.
During my bite, Itsuki had been screaming so loudly that it had me aroused again. I grew larger inside him and he seemed to feel so much pleasure that he didn't know what to do anymore. He was losing it. I smiled and gave him a hard thrust. He climaxed all over my chest. I smirked and started moving gard and deep inside him. I had to take advantage of the fact that he was extremely sensitive at the moment. The loud squelching sound his sweet hole was making seemed to excite us both and I couldn't help scratching him lightly. Not hard enough to make him bleed, but hard enough to make him moan loudly again.

"Itsuki...your voice...your body...everything about you is making me lose my mind! Hold me tighter...take me in deeper...Beg me more...so good..."

I forgot where we were at the moment, there was only Itsuki. Only him, his body, his voice, his heart. Nothing more, nothing less. This felt perfect. This felt amazing. I wanted more.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 5 Jan - 9:48

His big wild lion was losing it, thanks to itsuki's erotic voice and looks right now. The intercourse was getting hotter and hotter at the moment. Kai marked itsuki by biting him hard on the shoulder, it made itsuki screamed loudly. The pleasure and the pain drive him insane. Itsuki was smiling as he moaned loudly. He was getting too aroused right now that he would devour his lion even harder now. He smirked and he slammed his butt harder, and harder on kai's huge cock. More cum was spurting out from his hole, it dirtied both of their crotches. It made Itsuki's hole got wetter and of course, he could took kai's hardness even deeper.

,' aaahhh… so good!! Kai-san!! Kai-san!! More!! I want more!!!

Itsuki got so aroused that this was not enough for him. He wanted to ride kai's big cock so badly, he wanted to devour his big lion. They were still on the bed, so itsuki pushed his lion down, again, and he made out hard to kai. He scratched kai's chest and then, he slammed his butt so hard on kai's big cock. He was screaming loudly. He spread his legs widely and showed it to kai, he showed it to his lion every time he slammed his butt , more semen spurted out from his sexy hole.

," aahhh you see it kai-san? Aaahhh!! So wet.. down there.. aaahhnnn!! So good!!"

Itsuki took control and eh was practically devouring kai right now. It lasted for hours and itsuki was filled with kai's semen all the way inside. When they reached their tenth climax, itsuki fell on kai's chest, breathless. Though he smiled and kissed kai gently before he fell asleep.

( outside)

Of course, itsuki and kai making love was known all over the house, they were loud, very loud, especially itsuki. And for sure, it made the rest of the lions got aroused. It could be bad thing if they couldn't control themselves. Especially kai's younger brother, he was silently, watching all the show and of course, he jerked himself as he watched the live show. He was afraid that his big brother would kill him if he knew, so he silently went o the other room and stay there.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 19:58

I never knew that Itsuki could be so dominant during sex. He made me feel like he was the animal and he was in heat. He kept slamming his ass down over and over again. He was screaming my name, calling for me, begging for more. He pushed me down constantly, everytime I tried to sit up to lick or bite him. I always wanted to hold him, but his hands stopped me all the time. It seemed to me that he wanted to him full control over me. I let him, even though I wanted to thrust in him even harder, I let him take over.
We kept going until Itsuki fell on me. He was panting and trembling. He was filled with my semen and sweaty all over. I held him in my arms for the time it took for my heartbeat to calm itself. Then, I slipped out of him and slowly stood up. I carried him in the bathroom. I kissed his lips as I walked in the shower. Not the bath, I went for the shower.
I turned the water on and let Itsuki stand, holding him against me so he didn't fall down. A shower was faster, then we could go rest. For now, I held him up with one hand and used the other one to clean his insides slowly, two fingers deep inside his very wet and sticky little hole. I cleaned him all up and then I cleaned the rest of his beautiful body. I washed mine quickly and then dried my lover up. I then brought him back to the bed. I made him lay down on me there and told him to sleep.
As he fell asleep, I glared towards the window. I wasn't stupid, I knew that my younger brother had been looking from there. I knew that he jerked off, it was the lions' mating season. His scent was linguering there. I closed my eyes and rested myself. The small cat jumped on us and purred as he laid down on Itsuki.

"Good night, my Love. Have wonderful dreams."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 11:01

As they had sex wildly for hours, itsuki finally fell on kai's body, he hugged his lion and he catching his breath right now. Kai brought him to the shower and then, they had a quick shower . as they both clean from semen and sweat, when they were all clean, they went back to the bed. Itsuki was all naked, and he felt happy. He was happy. He hugged and kissed kai, once, twice, thrice, and over again. He was kissing his lion in a sweet and romantic way.

Itsuki wanted his lion to know that he really loved him, not because of the sex, but because of him, because of kai himself. Itsuki smiled and he kept on kissing kai softly. He whispered some loving words, and then, he hugged his lion tightly in his arms. Then, he fell asleep. They both fell asleep and the next morning, itsuki woke up and he saw his lion right beside him. He smiled and kissed kai gently.

,' Kai-san… my lion are you up? Ne…. kai-san… I will kiss you more all right?"

He knew that kissing him would make kai happy, so he did it. Itsuki climbed on top of kai's chest, leaned closer, and then, he kissed kai's lips. He kissed his lion as if there's no tomorrow, as if this would be their last kiss. Itsuki was pressing his lips gently, sweetly against kai's. he moaned softly and kept on kissing, making out to kai. Till then, finally, his lion woke up. Itsuki smiled more at him.

,' good morning my lion… my sweet lion… I love you kai-san.. hold me? I feel weak all over… I don't think I could move… hold me in your arms kai-san… I love you..

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 9:38

I pretended to sleep as Itsuki started kissing me. I let him kiss me more and more, though eventually, even I started participating in that kiss. He was kissing me so desperatly, with so much love that I just had to kiss him back over and over againn. He wished me a good morning and told me that I woul have to hold him because he felt very weak today. Well, I expected as much seeing how wild we were last night. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer. I kissed him again, slowly, seductivelly. Our tongues entwined softly together. Itsuki moaned but this was nothing sexual, it was just love.
After a while of nothing but our kissing making sounds and Itsuki's random moaning, I stopped and smiled at him. I hugged him tightly and then stepped out of the bed. I dressed up and then dressed my sweetheart as well. I scooped him up in my arms and brought him to the kitchen. I sat him down on the counter and kissed him one more time.

"So what does my cute little angel want for breakfast? I'll make anything for you."

To let Itsuki time to think of what he wanted, I went in the fridge and grabbed a bunch of oranges. I grabbed a big glass and a small net. I squeezed the oranges with my hands, letting the juice drip through the net into the glass. I did the same with half a dozen oranges to fill his glass up, the net caught the seeds and flesh of the fruits. I then gave him te fresh oranfe juice and smiled at him. When Itsuki decided what he wanted, I made it for him with pleasure. I plated everything and brought him to the table, I sat him on me. I slowly fed him.

"I'll take great care of you today. But you have to promise me, never be alone with any of my family members, always have me around, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 10:42

Itsuki really loved this lion, more than Kai would ever imagine. He would always stay by Kai's side, he would always.. always see only him, touch him only and he would do anything even die for kai. They kissed, and in each of every kiss. Itsuki let kai felt how much he loved him. It was not only sexual it was real love. Itsuki loved his lion deeply, madly.

They went to the kitchen as kai got itsuki in his arms, safely. Itsuki smiled and giggled. He loved it. To feel kai all over him like this. Being held like this, this felt so great. Itsuki and kai arrived at the kitchen and they drank orange juice first. Kai was the master of orange juice. And then, for breakfast, they have sushi!!! That was ituki's favorite food!! He ate it happily and then, kai said that he must made a promise, not to be alone with any of his family member again.

Itsuki knew it. It must have hurt kai deep when he learn that itsuki was raped and hurt my those male lions ,and of course, itsuki would do anything to make it up to Kai, anything. He would promise everything kai wanted him to. He looked at kai and he looked deep into kai's eyes. He was afraid if kai would be angry at him for getting into trouble.. itsuki gave kai a soft.. puppy gaze of his gentle eyes.

,' I promise… kai-san please don’t be angry at me….. I love kai-san… if you're mad at me I'm going to cry……"

Itsuki put his two hands in a 'paw' form. And he put them in front of his face right below his eyes. He still looked at kai with that puppy gaze and he acted like a kitten now. He did not want kai to get angry at him.. or worse.. hated him for getting into trouble. Itsuki played cute and sweet. He acted like a kitten, let out a soft "meow" and he rubbed his "little paw' against kai's chest. And he made a meow sound again to kai.

,' uuuhhhmm… meow……nyaaa…..uuuhhmmm... meeoow....."

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Feb - 10:08

Sushi? Really? This early in the day? Well, whatever Itsuki wanted, besides, fish is good for anytime of the day. Lions do eat anything anytime of the day as well. Itsuki then promised me to never be alone but then he thought I was angry at him. Silly little angel. He started doing little cat sounds. I ruffled his hair and picked him in my arms. I brought him on the balcony and sat us both in a chair swing. I slowly swung us. It felt romantic somehow. I sighed and hugged my lover.

"Dummy, I'm not angry at you, I'm worried. If I'm angry against someone, it's myself. I only had one job and that was to keep you safe, yet you got hurt by my own brothers. That's why I never want to leave your side ever again."

I kissed his lips and hugged him more tightly against me. I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I made him moan. When I let go, he was blushing and I smirked. He was mine. All mine. I didn't ever want to let him go. I then heard the front door of the room open. My yougest brother came right up to us, I covered Itsuki with a blanket.

"Morning Nii-San. Morning Itsu-Chan! Nee, the rest of the clan is coming over today, dad's wedding is the day after tomorrow."

I tightened my hug around my lover. The rest of the clan. That meant the fifty six lions of the pride will be in this mansion. This floor is ours though. I sighed and looked at my brother. He was blushing.

"Make sure to warn everyone that this floor is private. And next time you peek at my private time with Itsuki, I will rip your head off, brother or not."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 14:11

So his lion liked that kitty act? Then maybe itsuki would give him some more!! Though then, kai said that he was not angry at itsuki, he was worried that itsuki would get hurt like last time. Well.. he still remember that horror but now.. with kai beside him, he felt safe, secure, warm, comfortable. This was the best feeling in the whole universe he ended up in kai's arms and then, he clung to his lion, that was when the little brother appeared. The little brother just greeted them happily and Itsuki just smiled at him. He told them that the marriage would be in two days. Then, kai said something about the little brother peeking at their private time… really? He did?

The boy left and he seemed to be scared now. Well.. itsuki did not mind as long as he got his lion with him. Itsuki kissed kai more and then, they just spend the whole day playing together, exploring the forest, garden, and desert area. Itsuki got to see lots of places today. Then, as days passed through quickly, the day had come when Kai's father was about to get married. Itsuki got dressed. He wore his silk Kinagashi in light blue color, and he wore the emerald necklace that he shared with kai as prove of his love. Itsuki got ready and so did kai. Then, two of them went to the hall, it was huge and when itsuki arrived there, he felt like a piece of a raw meat!! Those lions were staring at him as if he was a delicious meal!!

Itsuki clung closely to kai and he just hugged his lion all the time. He felt scared, seriously.. why was kai's family so scary? All of them were so scary!! Especially the males!! They were looking at itsuki as if they were about to rape him… then, one big lion walked towards them, he smirked at itsuki who was practically hugging Kai. And then, the big lion starred at kai, who was holding his lover like a baby.

,' what is it kai? Afraid that your lover gone missing? Such sexy display your lover have here.. you're really something aren't you? Itsuki-chan? Yes… kai's father told me about you.. and from what I heard… you're quite a whore down there..was kai's cock that huge?"

Itsuki glared at the big lion and then, he slapped his cheek hard. Itsuki really hate this man, how could he say such thing in here??!! And even called him whore !! itsuki kept his glare on the lion and the guy glared back at him, he then said something to Kai before he left.

,' you'd better keep your lover safe… or next time… he'll be dead and covered in my semen."
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb - 13:00

I always kept Itsuki close to me during times where I had to see family members. But when my cousin came to us and started insulting my lover, I started fuming. Itsuki slapped him hard and my cousin threatened me. I jumped on him then, I turned into a lion and so did he. We attacked and battled eachother for a while before he was submissive, under my paws with my fangs on his throat. He whimpered as I walked off of him and turned back into a man. I was woinded and bleeding, but all of the other lions were standing in silence and respect. I grabbed Itsuki and held him against me.

"Let this be a warning to anyone who dare aproach or insult my mate! I will not hesitate to rip you appart!"

The pride members bowed and my father walked towards us. He placed his hand on my shoulder and the other on Itsuki's shoulder. He smiled at both of us. I stood tall. I didn't let my pain show at all. I held my lover close to me as I walked to our seats. I sat down, keeping my Itsuki close. Only then did I let my eyes show a bit of pain.

"I...you're not afraid of what happened right? You know I'll never hurt you."

I kissed his hand gently, trying to not get any blood on his porcelain skin and I smiled at him. The food was then served for us all. There was enough food for every lion here and Itsuki as well. I gave my lover some food and pulled his chair all against mine to be able to protect him by wrapping my arm around his waist. I lick his cheek slightly. My father sat down on the other side of Itsuki, protecting him as well.

"May this be known, Itsuki is Kai's mate and part of my family, anyone that attacks him will offend me! Now then, my wedding is tomorrow, tonight we stuff our faces in deliscious food!"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb - 14:26

he was afraid of the crowd of fierce and huge beasts. but then, kai defended him always. kai was not only his king, he was his true hero.. for itsuki... kai was more than a lover, he was his king, his hero... his everything. then, kai fought with the big bad lion that offended itsuki, he was such a brave lion. though when itsuki saw kai wounded, his eyes got teary.. he was so worried now.. he couldn't take it.. couldn't help it to see his lion got hurt! itsuki simply hugged kai, and then he grabbed his lion's face and made out to him.

itsuki had healing power and it was unique one, though a kiss. so, he made out hard and deep to kai as he healed the wounds on his lion. when the wounds were all gone, itsuki smiled and then, he stood up, he grabbed his lion's hands and he smiled, he winked at kai, trying to seduce him a bit, just to play around.

then, itsuki whispered to kai, he got an idea, a good idea, in this party.. itsuki wanted to dance for kai or with him. itsuki who was wearing a very thin kinagashi in blue, stood up and he started to make kai's arms wrapped around him. then, he turned around, and he slowly moved his whole body on kai, he rubbed his whole body against his lion and then, he whispered to kai when their faces were only once inch apart.

,' come with me..."

then, both of them went to a forest, it was green, and filled with wild flowers, it was a very beautiful forest. in here.. itsuki would dance for his king, just for him and nobody else. when they arrived there, itsuki slowly, made kai hugged him from behind and then, he slowly rubbed his curvy body on kai, then, he made kai's hands went all the way under the kinagashi, to his naked thigh and then, chest, then kept on going to his pink rose bud nipples. itsuki moaned and then, he slowly released himself from kai's arms.

he slowly stripped naked, and he started touching and caressing his whole body. itsuki locked his eyes on kai and he sat on the grassy ground, where flowers surrounding him. Itsuki smiled at kai and called to him with soft, alluring voice.

,' kai-san... My King.. why don't we... dance together now? maybe you'd love to.. dance with me... on this grassy ground? with roses and petals?"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 7:56

I felt Itsuki next to me and then he grabbed my face and started making out to me. I loved this, I couldn't care less that everyone could see us. This was proof that Itsuki is mine and that I will fight for my mate. To the death.
Through that kiss, I felt my wounds being healed, the lions around also saw that and they knew it was useless to harm me and it was suicidal to hurt my Itsuki. My lover slowly started dancing with me, pressing his body against me. But then he decided to bring me in the forest next to my house. This was where I used to play when I was a cub. He pressed his backside against me, making me hug him from behind, and slowly dancing seductively in my arms. Then he made me sit and he continued to dance, stripping. Was I enjoying this? Hell yeah. He slowly touched himself before provoking me greatly by asking to dance with him in the flowers. I smirked and crawled over him, licking him from his waist to his lips and kissed him deeply.

"How about this, I dance, you sing?"

I licked him down to his crotch and then slowly licked his lenght before taking it in my mouth. He was moaning, or rather singing while I was just starting to dance. I sucked on him until he climaxed, then I turned him around and licked that over sensitive rectal of his. I even allowed my tongue to slip in a few times, making him sing louder. My hands held his hips steady, though he was trembling quite violently already. I was hard, but this was Itsuki's moment, if he wanted to do something with me, I would wait.

"You can join me in this dance anytime you want, I'll sing with you."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar - 9:04

He was seducing his lion, he wanted to 'dance' with him and made Kai felt a lot better in the day he became king. Itsuki would give his best to this lion, the beast that he loved the most. Itsuki was naked and he felt Kai molesting him, Kai was kissing and licked itsuki's private areas and he made Itsuki moaned, and he started to sing softly for his lion now. Kai wanted to know if itsuki wanted to join this dance with him. With a smile, itsuki grabbed Kai and he kissed him deeply. He wrapped his legs around the lion's waist and then, he kissed his lion more and more. He became flustered and now, he was turned on.

,' mmnnhh.. Kai-san.. Kai-san.. love me…love me…. Please…let us.. sing a sweet love song together…"

Itsuki was licking kai and he spread his legs wider, showing his lion just how lewd his rectal had become now. He made out to his lion, moaned more, and he rubbed their crotch against one another. Itsuki got all flustered and he just couldn't stop moaning now. He got so wet down there and then, he ended up pulling Kai closer to him and made his lion's big cock slipped inside his tight rectal, though only the tip, kai needed to shove all the way in. itsuki begged his lion again as he hugged kai tightly.

,' nnnn…aaaahh!!! Please… kai-san…. My king.. I want your…hot cock.. fill me with your..thick love juice…. I want it.. all the way inside me…nnnhhh!!"

As Itsuki became loud, he could feel some people were watching, probably those who came in the party. Well.. itsuki did not mind, with them watching, they would know that itsuki only belonged to kai and he would be forever by kai's side, to the death.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 10:33

Itsuki showed me his lewd rectal. He made me get just my tip inside him, but I knew that wasn't enough. I knew what it took to make him scream and beg for more. I then slammed my lenght inside him hard and deep. He felt it ao much that he climaxed instantly. Though then again, I knew that was far from enough. I slammed myself over and over again. He screamed loudly. His legs locked behind my back and his claws were digging in my back. I moaned and then kissed my lover hard. I made him moan more and more. I knew there were people watching and that could hear us, I didn't care. This was proof that Itsuki is mine.
We made love hard and intense until both of us climaxed hard and often. After that, I licked his bldy clean, dressed him up and then helped him back to his feet. We had to go back to the party. I had to accept my new position in the pride. I held my little necromancer by the waist and brought him to my house again. I glared and growled at all the lions that were a bit too close for comfort. They moved away. I went to my Father's side, Itsuki clinging to my arm.

"I ask for everyone's attention. Today is not only the day we celebrate my new wedding, it is also the day where I pass down my crown. This is my oldest son Kai. He has shown loyalty, courage and true strenght. I am very proud to announce Kai as the new king. The leader of the Pride. The head of the clan and family. And I'm also proud to present the new Queen to you, his lovely Itsuki!"

There were applaudes and hourras and then my Father took his necklace off and put it around my neck. That was our crown. This gave me complete control over the pride. I held Itsuki close to me and kissed him hard. I made him moan and then the party continued more intensely. I brought Itsuki to our room, we had to go back to the academy now. I packed our things and we went back to the train station.

"How does it feel to be Queen of my entire clan?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Mar - 11:15

He felt so happy now that he was the queen of the lion clan, kai's people. This made him both happy and embarrassed as well. Though he felt so proud of his lion, he was a king now a real king, not only a King for itsuki but also a king to the entire lions. Then, after the ceremony was over, kai and itsuki went back to their home and then they must get ready to go back to the academy. They still need to study there, and as far as they remember the exam would come soon, they must study well to pass the exam and move on to the next level.

So, in the end, they packed things up and they bought the ticket for train to go back to the academy. It took them another long hours to get back to the academy, when they do, it was night and it was silent, well.. everyone were already asleep at this hour of course. So, itsuki and kai just go to their bedrooms and they also took a rest.

-------------------------END---------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice day for a swim
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: