Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

nice day for a swim

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

nice day for a swim - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Jun - 14:05

Itsuki's moaning voice, pleading gaze and hot body were trully loving this gentle intercourse. I didn't think he would let me do him so softly, but it seemed that he well and trully loved it. He kept talking about the size and lenght of my dick, but the only thing I could think of was his increasingly tight and wet rectal in which I was thrusting relentlessly. It felt so good, though I still desired the taste and the smell of blood in my mouth and in my nose, so I leaned closer and bit his neck hard. Blood rushed in my mouth as some fell to the grassy ground, though the wound was not dangerous for his health, just a little painful.
Itsuki kept wanting more an more of me. He wanted me to slam my thing inside him more, and at some point, he screamed as I hit his sensitive spot.Though I kept the same excrutiatingly slow and gentle rythm. I smirked and continuously hit that exact spot over and over again. I wanted to drive him completly crazy, I wanted him to only desire me now. Nobody else would be enough for him. Only my touch would make his adorable body react. That's what I wanted from all this.
I could see that he wanted me closer to him, so I leaned closer and let our chests rub against one another's. He was still screaming, calling me his wild lion or again, my name with an unnecessary San at the end. I just moaned his name in his ear, making him know that I remembered his name, unlike what he previously stated that I would forget about it and that it was useless for me to know. I licked the wound I had made in his eck and then licked his lips. Soft, gentle like rose petals. I kissed those lips and slipped my tongue between them and entered his mouth. Warm, soft. Mine. When I released that mouth that kept screaming my name, I smiled at him.

"Itsuki... You are mine..."

I was never going to let any other man touch him, or the opposite either. He would touch nobody except me. I am a very possessive Lion. I am an Alpha. Once you are part of my pride, and if you happen to be the mate I chose, you are mine and nobody else's. That was what happened with this lovely man moaning, screaming, trembling under me. He is my mate, and nobody could ever see the expressions he was doing for me right now. I kissed his lips again, harder then the last time but still ever so gentle. I slipped my tongue in his mouth and made him moan even more by grabbing his hips and rotating them as I hit his sweet spot again and again. The sounds coming from his rectal and my dick were arousing the untamed beast that I am, I started moving just a bit harder inside him, showing him that his pleas for more were not simply washing off of me like water. He was arousing me more and more. Though I had almost excellent control of my body in this condition. I released his mouth when I felt he needed air, but I still used my mouth to nibble and lick his pink, erect, nipples.

"Do you desire something more, my Itsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 Jun - 11:00

He never believed that this wild lion could drive him insane just by fucking him gently, softly like this. This was way worse than any ecstasy in the universe. He closed his light gentle blue eyes. All that he needed now was to feel this wild lion making love to him. He hugged kai tightly and sank his claws on the beast's back deeply, he left a deep claw mark on the guy's back that was visible for all to see. This wild sexy beast belonged to itsuki, now, and forever. He called out to his lion over and over again. He swore in his heart that from now on, the only name that would came out form his lovely lips were kai's name… he would only call out to his lion and nobody else.

He was screaming, his eyes were closed, his body turned blushing red and he was deeply aroused, incredibly aroused it could be said. His body reacted and even his rectal started to get very wet and sticky. He could hear the slutty squelching sound coming out from his rectal and Kai's huge erect dick. Out of excitement, he squeezed Kai's huge dick so tight as if there was no tomorrow. He was squeezing, gripping it tightly and about to break and melt that huge dick like cream inside his hot burning rectal.

He made the both of them reached the wildest climax at the end. They made love for hours already and now, itsuki was out of breath. He opened his eyes, he looked at his wild lion on top of his slim naked body. He noticed that his naked belly and chest was covered by his own cum. He smiled and looked softly at kai. He couldn't say a word right now. However, he manage to gather his strength to grab kai's head, and pulled him close to him till their faces only share one millimeter apart from each other.

It was then, he slowly, softly, gently, pressed his smooth rosy lips on Kai's. he kissed the lion gently as if he was learning how to kiss something precious. He never done this before. He learnt how to be gentle from this wild beast. It was very weird that a person like itsuki learned something 'gentle' from a wild savage lion like kai, but that was the fact. The first guy who made love to him gently, treating him as if he was a fragile petal.

He kept pressing their lips together, the kiss was soft, warm, tender, it felt almost like a delicate romance that they were sharing right now. A romance that was sealed on their lips. The kiss lasted so long, those lips parted for a while and then they were sealed again. Itsuki's fingers glided through Kai' smooth dark brown hair, it felt like the finest silk ever. He couldn't moan anymore, all that itsuki could do right now, was kissing this wild lion, and let their lips entwined sweetly together.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 12:32

Itsuki had been so aroused during this soft sex that his rectal imprisoned my dick inside it and his eyes closed. He was so adorable as he kept on screaming my name, begging for more and more. Making his body turn red with pleasure and desire. Feeling his hips joining in my rythm to make him feel good.
It took hours for both of us to finally feel satisfaction. After that, Itsuki finally opened his eyes and I smiled at him. He was out of breath, trembling violently and he looked exhausted. How sweet. He then started kissing me softly. It surprised me that he would kiss me so gently, but then again, maybe he was out of energy after those two intense and different intercourses. As we kept kissing, I slipped out of him and slowly, gently, like he was a very fragile crystal, I picked him up and brought him in the cool water in order to rince out my hot cum from his rectal and his hot cum off his body. I was so gentle, I was wondering if I hadn't gotten possessed or something. When our lips parted, I smiled at him again.

"You look like you could fall asleep in my arms right now. Don't hesitate, I'll take you to my room after we cool off a bit. Itsuki, I love you."

I washed him up as gently as I could. Then I steped out of the lake and managed to shimmy myself in my pants with one hand while my other held Itsuki safe and warm. I grabed some leaves to cover his privates and then headed for the Academy. I turned then and walked towards the dorms. A few students looked at us, but I ignored them. My animal is the King of Beasts. My attitude showed that I knew that. People made a path for me when I walked in the dorms' hallways. I heard whispers, asking if Itsuki was now mine. They would know soo enough. If anyone touches him, he'll suffer greatly.
When I made it to my room, I unlocked the door and pushed it open with my foot. I pushed to closed it back, but someone stoped it. A female. I looked at her and growled. Her again.

-Kai. Are the rumours true? Did you really chose that whore over me?

I smirked.

"What are you talking about? I never wanted to be with you in the first place. Now fuck out of my room before I eat you for dinner. You were just a booty call."

After seeing her shocked face, I slammed the door shut and locked it. Then I brought Itsuki to my bed and covered his body with my tiger print satin sheets. I sat on the bed and turned my tv on.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 13:05

He was feeling his wild lion's warmth as much as he could. He was exhausted after two rounds of wild intercourse with this lion, such a big wild cat he had here. Itsuki did not know anything after that. He only knew that he was in his lion's arms and then the next thing he felt was a smooth silky blanket and a fluffy bed. He slowly opened his eyes as he heard the voice from the TV. He woke up and then looked at the beast beside him. It was Kai, his wild big lion. Itsuki smiled and he stretched his body a little. He was trembling all over, just lightly trembling, but he was fine. He then slowly crawled towards kai and then he lifted himself up with his arms. He tried to sat down beside kai but then he felt a bit odd on his butt. It seemed that kai ruined itsuki's butt and rectal, it felt as if that huge erect penis was still there. He smirked and then leaned closer to kai. He hugged him, helped himself by pulling kai on him. He hugged his big wild lion and then he lied down on the bed as he pulled kai to lie down on top of him.
,' hhhmmmm… kai san it feels so good… you are so warm… so strong,… I can feel your abs… and… your tight butt .."
Itsuki smiled and he moved his hands to rub Kai's butt, those twin peach was plump and tight. It felt good. Itsuki licked his lion all over his face, and then he slowly slipped his tongue inside kai's mouth he made out to his lion and then they shared some of their own saliva in that made out. itsuki moaned softly and then, he released their lips. He gave a gentle gaze of his blue eyes towards kai. He then looked outside through the window. It was noon already the sun was up high in the sky.
,' Kai san….i don't really have a room in this academy.. as you may know.. I wander from one's arms to another to seek a place to stay. You… will you keep me here for the rest of my existence? Will you… chain me to you tightly? Never let me go?"
Itsuki was kind of happy if he was about to be chain by this big wild lion for eternity. He wouldn't need t worry about guys trying to rape him or anything. He wouldn't need to worry about a place to rest and sleep anymore. If this wild lion would keep itsuki.. then he would do anything to make this big cat the happiest man ever. He licked the guy's lips, and then looked at him seductively as he wrapped his naked legs around the guy's strong hips.
,' you know kai san.. if you will keep me forever in your arms.. then.. I shall make every male here envy you… how's hat sounds?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 13:46

Itsuki eventually woke up and stretched. I smiled at him as he tried to sit up, he gave up on that and then pulled me on him instead. I chuckled lightly and place my head on his chest before he pulled my head to his and kissed me hard. He still had more then enough energy for that anyways. After he was done kissing me, he asked me if I would keep him forever. Then he said some non sense that if I kept him, he would make every male in the academy envious of me. I grinned and looked at him some more.

"First off, I think I already said that you'te mine. And if you don't have a room then Welcome to our room. Second, Itsuki, look at me. The males are already envious of me, adding you by my side will just show them that they'll never have my luck. How are you feeling now? Are you hungry? Thirsty? Horny? I'm just kidding about the last part, don't worry. If I'd fuck you again, you'd probably faint or something. You look so tired even though you slept."

I kissed his lips and smiled at him. I really was lucky that this guy who could have any guy was now mine and mine alone. I was not ever going to let him go now. I let myself turn into my lion form, being extra careful to not put my weight on him and licked his face softly. People rarely knew this, but Lions are the only big cat that can purr. So, I started purring as I laid on him, my huge feline body giving him all the heat his needs. I tickled his legs with my tail for a bit and then nudged my big head against his shoulder.

"You can do whatever you want with me. You can even ride me on my back again, though try not to pull the fur of my mane, it's technically a Lion's biggest pride. Now let me hear you say you love me, or I'll really lay down on you with my 530 pounds of muscles."

Of course I was kidding, I wouldn't crush him that way, but I wanted him to say it. My voice in this form was nuch deeper, almost demonic, but it was still clear. It was deeper because my rib cage was larger. I licked his face again and purred louder.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Jun - 14:04

His big wild lion always knew what itsuki liked. His lion just said that this was their room, now.. itsuki got himself a permanent home, his own lion, his own room and his own lover. Real deal lover who would never let him go. That was all that itsuki ever wanted. Someone who would take and claim him for their own and never shared him to anyone anymore. His lover turned into his complete lion form a huge majestic lion. It was so arousing to have this huge lion on him, while he was still all naked and then this lion just purr. Deadly adorable.

Itsuki couldn't hold it back anymore. He wrapped his legs around Kai's lion body and then they rolled over. Now, Kai was lying on the bed with itsuki beside him, naked and sexy. Itsuki hugged his huge lion with his slim arms and then snuggled his head against his lion's thick dark brown hair that felt like silk. He couldn't help it but to moan softly in comfort. This felt like heaven for real. He started to rub his naked body all against kai's strong hot body. He moaned again and called out to kai in such seductive way.

,' aaahhh.. kai san I love you !! love you so much!!!.. aahhh you're so fluffy…. It feels so good.." aahh…. More… it's so good… so warm.. so silky…."

Itsuki hugged and rubbed his face against his lion's hair and chest. It felt very strong, smooth, warm, incredibly perfect. Even the purr sound coming out from kai was so adorable. He then sat beside kai and then started to give his beloved lion some love. He rubbed the lion's fury belly slowly, gently. He knew that some beast liked this treat. Kai looked so adorable with four of his paws in the air as he lied down on the bed, enjoying the belly rub that itsuki gave him.

,' ooohhh… kai san you're so adorable.. there.. there… my mighty beloved lion.. it is good? Want me to rub your belly more? You like this kai san?"

Itsuki rubbed his soft tender, delicate body against kai's strong muscles, his hands and fingers were still giving belly rub treat to this huge adorable lion. Truly, kai was indeed very adorable like this. Purring, and in such cute positions… itsuki couldn't stop blushing and rubbing himself against his lover.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 8:57

Itsuki cracked in such an adorable way. He just pushed me on my side and started rubbing his body against mine. He was so cute. He then said what I wanted to hear from him as he started rubbing my belly. It was so childish and strange, but if it made my Itsuki happy then I would let him. Besides, it felt good to get rubbed like that too. I kept purring as Itsuki continued to lose his mind over me. He was so funny I could laugh, but I'd rather just purr for him for now. He rubbed my belly more. He kept saying I was soft and all. That was so cute.
Eventually, I turned back to my man body. Itsuki was still rubbing my belly while I turned back. So he could feel the soft fur turn into solid abs. I smiled at him then and pulled him for him to sit on me. I was naked again since I turned into a lion, but I sat him on my belly. I pulled his face closer and kissed him softly.

"I'm happy that you are not afraid of my animal form. Most people are. You can scratch my belly whenever you feel like it, but try to be less arousing when you want to rub your body against mine. I Am a man and a Beast after all. You didn't answer my previous question, are you hungry, thirsty? It is almost 1 pm. I'm starving."

I pulled him then made him fall slowly on his side on the bed. Releasing myself from his legs. I grinned and kissed him before I got up and headed for my closet to get a new pair of pants. I put them on and then headed for my fridge. I had a lot of different meats and very little veggies. The only reason why I ate some was because Max had ordered me too. I took out two steaks and some veggies. I put the steaks in a pan, cooked Itsuki's longer then mine, I liked mine almost raw anyways. Towards the end, I just sauted the veggies and put them in a plate. I made some iced tea with that and brought Itsuki his plate in our bed.

"This is the only thing I can cook. So I hope you can cook more diverse things. Maybe you can teach me stuff too. Or else we're always going to eat plain meat with either veggies or chips."

I gtinned at him and then had to imagine him wearing nothing but an apron, cooking for me. That would be so fucken sexy...
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 9:58

Itsuki was so happy and he liked it when he rubbed his naked body against kai's thick smooth silky fur. That was like the best feeling ever. As he moaned in bliss, Kai turned back into his human form and then he started to cook meal. It was noon already and both of them have not eaten anything yet. Itsuki was too lost in kai's fur and he forgot about everything! He even forgot that it was noon and he needed to eat! He watched his lovely lion stood and then cooked some meal. He was hot and sexy like that, wearing nothing but a pants. They ate the food that Kai made. The truth was, this lion cook well, at least for such a simple meal like this one.

Though the food was mostly meat and chicken, less veggies. Itsuki liked veggies, it could be said that kai was a carnivore and itsuki was the herbivore. His lover asked him if he could cook. Itsuki smiled and kept eating his food till he finished it. He was still naked. He smiled and licked kai's lips all over as if he was washing those lips. He knew the best answer to that question. He smirked and then slipped away from the bed.

,' hmm.. then I shall.. cook something… light for desert."

He went to the kitchen and then he found a pink apron with a cupcake design on the center. The apron reached his dick and only manage to cover his private while letting the rest of his naked skin revealed clearly. The kitchen was near the bedroom so kai would be able to smell the food and.. if he stepped outside just a little, he would get a very pretty view of itsuki.

He hummed a soft song and he started to pour some egg, milk, flour and chocolate paste into one big bowl. He mixed everything and then put the bowl aside. He grabbed some berries, cut them into small pieces and then put them inside the big bowl as he mixed it with the flour and all. He then cooked the cake inside a microwave ,and set the timer. Half an hour precisely the cake would be ready. Right now, itsuki wore nothing but an apron on him. His body was covered with chocolate paste and there was some flour on his lovely face. Truly, he tend to get drowned when he cooked something for someone special. He then walked towards the bedroom and then he looked at his lion as he seduced him.. again…

,' kai san… come here will you? I just cook something yummy for you… we only need to wait for.. thirty minutes and then you can taste it… do you… see me cooking back then? You like the view? This.. pink apron… you think I look good wearing it?"

He grabbed kai as he walked closer to him. He then kissed his wild sexy lion and wrapped his slim arms around his lover's neck, he smiled happily.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 11:52

Well my food seemed to be good ebough for Itsuki since he ate everything. He actually surprised me that he was able to eat such a big steak. Then, he decided he would cook something light for desert. So he could cook then? Interesting. He got up but didn't but any clothes on. Wait, could it be? Would he really? I bend over a little and grinned when I saw him put the pink apron on. I had a very nice and clear view of his tight ass as he cooked. And me being a beast, I got hard thinking of what I would do to him right now, in that kitchen, with that apron. My imagination just went wild for a sec and I couldn't help but get aroused by it. I kept on looking at Itsuki's butt as he kept.moving around in the kitchen and I bit my lip with desire. Would he be able to witstand a third time today? Would I be able to restrain myself? The last one was a very stupid question. Me? Restrain myself? I don't think so. I'm an animal. Just seeing his ass made me want to make him moan.
His voice snapped me out of my sexy fantasy only to bring me right back to a new one. He called me over, asking me if I could see him from there and if I enjoyed the view. I got up and almost ranto him, I grabbed him and pushed him against the wall, making him bend over to have his ass presented to me. I grinned and licked his back as I slipped a finger inside his rectal. It was already wet and inviting, but I still had to stretch him before I could enter him. Then again since we only had thirty minutes, might as well make him cum with my hands for now. My other hand grabbed onto his dick and started stroking it hard, pressing on the tip to give him more sensations. I took my finger out of his ass and pressed my hard dick, still in my pants against him, grinding hard on him, just rubbing on him felt good for now. I bent with him and my now free hand went to tease his nipples.

"What do you think? Did I have a nice view Itsuki? Did you enjoy teasing me? Your so hard Itsuki, so wet and hard..."

I kept rubbing my dick on his rectal while my two hands played with his front side. It looked like it felt good to him too, since he was moaning loudly already. I bit the nape of his neck gently and licked his neck more then left a hickey there. I really hoped he would wear that apron more often like this. It was a fantasy come to life for me and I loved it.

"You'll wear it again, right? You'll let me see just how sexy you are like this again, right?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Jun - 12:20

His lover, the big wild lion loved the view. He did not even wait to run to itsuki and molested him. Itsuki couldn't helped it but to moan softly when his lover molested his soft sensitive butt. It seemed that seeing itsuki naked and only wearing pink apron made this wild beast got hard and lustful again. Itsuki liked this, but this beast had to wait if he would want to have a perfect snack. Itsuki just had the right idea in mind. He moaned loudly when his beast rubbed his hard dick against his sensitive butt and then bit the nape of itsuki's neck. He softly kissed his beast as he tilted his head to see his lovely lover.

,' aaahhh.. yes… yes… I'll wear anything you want me to!! I'll do anything…. Anything for you.. my lion..but.. now.. you.. need to wait a while.. aahh.. I won't.. let you ruined it."

He then manage to turn around, and then he made out hard to kai, so hard that both of their heart race so fast and kai got bigger just by making out to itsuki like that. When the wild kiss ended, itsuki smirked and then, he led the lion to the bed. He slowly, pushed down the big lion on the fluffy bed, and then, he grabbed kai's arms, he held them tightly and kissing him over , over , and over again. He had something in mind already and he would not let this horny lion ruined it. He felt the lion got bigger there, he would need to be patient a little. Itsuki whispered some loving words to him. They kept on kissing wildly and itsuki rubbed his crotch against his lover's hard dick. Before they knew it, thirty minutes passed and he heard the sound from the microwave, it was the cake. Itsuki slowly left this horny lion on the bed and then brought out the cake out from the oven, he placed some whipped cream all over the cake. He cool it off a little and then added more cold cream as the topping. He then brought the cake to the bedroom. He smiled, he then put the cake on the table near the bed and grabbed some cream on his hands. He applied the cream all over his nipples, crotch, and rectal. He showed it all to his lion as he lied down on the bed , giving his lion a clear view of his almost naked body covered with cream, chocolate and sweets.

He grabbed his lion and then pulled his pants off. Itsuki hugged him with both of his legs and arms. He kissed his lion again and over again. He moaned and then his hands grabbed more cake, he applied it all over his legs, thigh, and chest.

,' come… come eat me..kai san… you like this right? You waited for thirty minutes already so.. this.. this is your reward… your.. cake is here… eat me…come.. use.. the cream there to wet my hole… can you see it?"

Itsuki provoked his lion even worse. He grabbed more and more cake and cream and he applied them all on his crotch making it wet, sticky, and slippery. He knew that he would need lots of lubricating here. He was going to be ravished for the third time today.. what a wild lion he got…
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 11:36

Itsuki seemed to like having me rub my dick against his ass, but then he turned around and made out to me hard. I wanted him so badly right now. He pulled me over to the bed and pushed me on. A low growl filles with desire rose from my lungs. He climbed on top of me and then held my arms tightly as he started rubbing his own butt against my dick. I couldn't help but to moan and want to push him down under me, but thirty minutes passed very quickly. And he had to get up. It was not a good time to let me hanging like this. I was more then horny. When he came back, not only was I growing impatient but my desire had grown as well. He then started applying the cake, cream and all on his own body as he seduced me even further by asking me to eat him slowly. I licked my lips and felt him pull my pants down. We would totally need a bath after this.
It didn't take me long to slam him on the bed and to start licking him all over. He wanted me to use the cream to lubricate his hole. I dipped my fingers in there and slipped them inside his rectal. It didn't really need it, he was already wet and throbbing. Though I still stretched him up more, I had grown large with his teasing. I kept eating the delicious cake off his body, nipping at his skin sometimes. I went lower and licked his dick, it was covered in cake and all so I had to clean it up. I sucked on his dick hard, making him moan without restraint. When his dick was clean, I went over to his balls and sucked them clean too, the only thing left was his rectal. I licked it and felt his jerk up. It must feel really good to him.
Eventually though, I couldn't hold it anymore. I stopped licking and cleaning him up and went to kiss his lips instead, I slipped my fingers out of his rectal and replaced them by my dick. I slowly puahed it in and groaned out of impatience. I slipped it all the way in and then started moving slowly inside his tight rectal. He was flustered and it just turned me on more.

d]"Hey Itsuki, you know how earlier you were on top of me, rubbing yourself on me? Why don't you do the same now?"[/b]
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Jun - 11:54

His wild lion was so lustful right now. Itsuki did a good job in seducing him. He felt kai eat him up slowly and cleaned his naked body from the cake. He moaned and trembled in bliss as he felt his lion licked and ate him slowly like this. Itsuki shivered and he got horny again. His lion eventually stabbed his hue dick inside itsuki's tight rectal and started making love to him slowly. Kai wanted itsuki to rub himself on him like he did when kai was in his lion form. Itsuki would be more than happy to do it.

He rolled over and made kai lying down under him. He moved his waist and hips hard and fast on kai's huge erect dick. He slammed his butt more and more , he leaned closer till their bodies rubbed against each other in a very erotic way. Itsuki kept on screaming in bliss and he wanted more than this. His rectal started to get very wet and making slutty wet sound already. He then made out to his lion in a very passionate way. This was not enough, he wanted his lion to ravish him hard and thoroughly. He rubbed their nipples together and he made their crotch rubbed more and more against one another. He called out to Kai over and over again, but he still needed more than this.

,' more… more!! Kai san ravish me hard!!.. AAHh get bigger inside me!! Aaahhh go wild on me.. kai san… good… feels so good.."

He licked his lovely wild lion's lips and then made out to him over and over again. He shared their saliva more and more, he was making their lips so wet now. Itsuki couldn't stop moving his lower body, even though he was still tired , his body was hot and he wanted more of this wild lion of his. He wanted everything about this lion. This was the third time they had sex in one day, itsuki was getting hornier now, he rotated his butt and made Kai's huge dick rubbed all the way inside his wet, tight rectal, more juices came out form his hole, but he wanted more…he needed more of his big wild lion right now.

,' aaahh.. aaahhhh Kai san.. please… i.. can't.. aahh… more… deeper… go.. wild on me.. fill me.. fill me with your hot cum!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 11:02

Itsuki started ridding me as I asked him to do. He was so wild and sexy on top of me. He kept begging for more, screaming, moaning, trembling. He was more arousing then he must think. His body rubbed against mine and my hands locked on his waist, following his arousing movements on my dick. When he told me to ravish him hard and that he wanted me deeper, something inside me just cracked. Once a necromancer, always a necromancer. I pounced on him, made his back hit the bed and my claws lifted his legs higher so that I could fuck him harder and go deeper in his rectal. I groaned. When Itsuki felt pain, his rectal tightened considerably. He was so tight right now, so wet and tight, it made me lose my mind. I bit his neck, tasted a little bit of blood and growled lowly. This is what he wanted. He wanted rough sex right now, right? I didn't mind, lions were not really soft when it came to mating, so why would I hold back?
I thrusted harder and harder always deeper inside his rectal, the slutty wet sound could be heard in between Itsuki's screams, moans and panting and my growling moans. So good. I didn't want to stop. I lifted his legs on my shoulders and his butt a little higher so he could see me inside him. He could see just how wet he was. I looked at his face, it was enough for me to grow larger inside him and to sink my claws in his hips to fuck him harder. I leaned down and licked his lips before kissing him hard and stoping the screams until I released his lips. His voice was so loud. It aroused me more. My golden eyes looked at him wildly.

"You like this Itsuki? You want more? Tell me what you want my sexy Itsuki and I will happily give it to you."

I grabbed his dick and pricked the tip until a little bit of blood came out. He was so slutty right now. His dick was dripping wet, his rectal was dripping and sucking me in deeper, devouring my dick. Itsuki's face was so erotic it should be a sin to look at. Well if I go to hell for this, then it's worth it. I stroked his dick fast while I plugged the tip so he couldn't cum yet. He wanted me to fill him up, I would, though he wasn't cumming without me.

"See how wet you are Itsuki? So wet that my dick has no trouble moving inside you. Do you hear it? The wet sound of my dick thrusting in you continuously?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Jun - 11:22

His big lion did what itsuki needed, a rough intense intercourse. He got what he wanted. Kai kept slamming his huge thing all the way inside itsuki's rectal, he was so big that he stretched itsuki's rectal to its maximum. He couldn't stretch anymore. This lion was already so huge inside him and filled him up perfectly. Itsuki called to kai over and over again, only the lion's name escaped his lips. Calling out sweetly to his lion. He screamed loudly when he felt kai's claws sank on his hips and started to control itsuki's movements there. It felt so amazing and great. He was out of breath when kai pricked his dripping wet dick and made some blood flew out. He couldn't scream anymore. This felt too good. He wanted to cum, he wanted kai to cum together with him, he just couldn't hold it anymore, all of these was just too much for him.

His face was all red, flustered, filled with lust and desire over his wild big lion before him. Itsuki slammed his butt harder, moved his hips faster and squeezed kai's huge dick even worse to the point that it would break and melt. Itsuki was screaming again and over again, he kept moving hard and wild on Kai, making his lion's huge dick stabbed and rubbed the deepest part of his rectal.

,' more!! Aaahhhhh!!!... so goo!!.. so wild… my lion!! Aahh Yes!! Yes!!! My hole is wet because of you! More.. make me wetter even more!!"

Itsuki made his wet slutty rectal got tighter and he made the lusty wet sound become louder. More juices dripped out from his rectal. He could feel kai's dick got bigger again, he was so huge, thick, and long that it hit every sensitive part of itsuki's insides. He never felt sex that was as great as this one. His lover's dick was just like a mighty spear that pierced through his intimacy. Itsuki clawed kai's back as he got more excited, his dick started to get hurt since he was about to cum but he couldn't. he squeezed kai even worse as the result. He fucked his lover's dick harder and wilder, making more slutty sounds came out from his crotch.

,' aaahhh!!! Its.. long and thick!!.. so huge!!! It hit my spots!! Aaahh!!!... more!! Cum!! Cum inside me!! I want it.. I want you,.. kai san!!"

Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 10:59

Itsuki liked it so much that he clawed my back and squeezed my dick hard. I groaned and got wilder inside him. I slammed my dick harder and harder, deeper and deeper, I wanted him to know just how much and desired him. He wanted me to cum, but I still needed more before I could cum. I could feel in my hand that he was ready to explode. I smirked and fucked him more. He was out of breath for a while, but eventually his screaming started up again. I licked his neck and bit him, blood flew in my mouth and then I kissed him hard, slipping my bloody tongue in his mouth, though Itsuki, it seemed, couldn't hold it any longer. He came on my hand. I smiled and looked at my lover.

"Too bad Itsuki, you came already. Now what should I do? Should I continue to fuck you hard, or should I jerk myself off on top of you? Though, seeing your face when you cum is sexy."

I leaned foward and licked the bit of cum that had escaped my hand. Then, I licked my hand clean of the cum that covered it. I kept some in my mouth and kissed him with it. I made him swallow his own cum before moving lightly inside him. He moaned and I smiled at him.
I kissed him more and made him tremble sweetly under me again. He was so cute, I just wanted to eat him up. I teased his nipples with my lips and tongue just because I knew he was really sensitive since I just made him cum. I licked and nibbled on them more. I felt him jerk lightly under the intense feeling and I smiled again.

"So cute Itsuki. Can I devour you more? Can I really keep moving inside you or would you feel it too much?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 11:46

His beloved huge lion made him cum again for the third times today. But it seemed that kai still needed more in order to reach climax. They had been fucking for long but kai was still rocking hard. He was such a beast. Itsuki could feel just how tight his rectal was squeezing kai's big cock. Even though his body was slightly tired, his rectal wanted more, he couldn't stop moving his butt and squeezing that huge dick inside him. He wanted to feel his lion's hot cum inside him so badly. He smiled when kai asked him if he could continue fucking him. Itsuki answered it as he started to move his waist on kai, making his dick moved as well inside him.

,' aaahhh….. yes… please… fuck me.. ravish me more.. I want.. I want your hot cum…"

Itsuki was feeling it so much, his whole body were sensitive he wanted more even though he was tired. He couldn't scream anymore, he could only moan and called out for Kai as he caught his breath. The both of them made love for another round. Itsuki pulled his lion close to make out with him hard and passionately. He sealed their lips hard and he squeezed kai's dick to the point that he would break him to pieces. he could feel the lion's huge thing stretched his rectal a bit more, his rectal was already stretched from the very beginning, so now, it already reached its maximum. Itsuki clawed Kai harder and deeper, he was feeling too much with his rectal. His legs were trembling and his whole body was shivering greatly.

Eventually, after the big lion stabbed itsuki's rectal countless times with his roughness and lust as guidance, itsuki felt his lion shot lots of hot thick liquid inside his rectal and went all the way to his intestines. Itsuki could feel the heat, he got all hot again and then he came, once more, he was too excited when he felt kai's hot liquid molesting his deepest rectal, even reached his intestines . this lion surely had a very powerful shot with his rocking hard dick. Itsuki trembled, his whole body couldn't move, his face was all red.

,' aahhh.. AHhhh!!!... hot! Hot!... kai san.. your cum.. so many… aahhh…. I'm going crazy…."
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 12:07

So Itsuki could handle a fourth round. He was stronger than I esxpected him to be. Well I should have know, since he could actually go one round with me, of course, after this one I was going to have to stop or my poor little necromancer was going to turn into the dead himself. He told me to fuck him, to ravish him more, he absolutly wanted my cum inside his rectal. I smiled ad then pulled his butt higher and started moving inside him again. He couldn't scream anymore, not only was his body tired, but so was his voice. Though I could still get the joy of hearing him moaning in my ear. So arousing. I could do this all day if i wanted to, but my lover seemed so tired, almost as if he was going to break in my arms. I hurried, trying to finally release inside him so that both of us will finally be satisfied.

When I finally came inside him, he came a fourth time. His cum was all over my chest and I smiled at him. He was so cute, saying that he could feel so much cum inside him. It sounded so perverted. I slipped myself out of him, picked him up in my arms and brought him to my washroom. I sat in the ath with him and filled the tub with luke warm water. Not too hot, not too cold, just comfortable. I rubbed his body gently, cleaning off the blood of my bitting and clawing, then the cum from his rectal, he was right, there was a lot of it there. And finally the sweat, I cleaned him all up before doing myself behind him. Now, he probably needed to rest, even though it was dinner time now. I smiled at him and then picked him in my arms and got out of the tub. I dried him up with a soft towel, making sure he could stand up straight while I did by holding up his body with one arm. Then, I carried him all the way back to bed. But I could see just how messy the blankets were. I sat Itsuki on a comfy chair, took all the sheets off my bed, but some new, fresh ones and even put on a new blanket. This time, instead of tiger print, it was leopard print. I had a thing for animal printed blankets. I picked him up again and laid him in bed. I was hungry again. Starving. I kissed Itsuki and told him to rest while I went to get some food. I didn't feel like cooking, so I would go to the cafeteria to get some.

I just put some pants on and quickly went to get some chiken wraps, soups, bento and deserts too, even though I already had the best desert. I walked back to my room and saw the same chick in front of my door again. I sighed and told her to move.

-I'll ruin your reputation, you know. I can do it!

"Go right ahead whore. I couldn't care less what people think of me. Besides, me haing the school's favorite guy, doesn't that make me an even better King? Now, move, I fucked him too much and I gotta feed him now. See, he can actually go for as many rounds as I need."

I pushed her away and went in my room, I locked the door behind me. Seriously, I couldn't care less what she would do, as long as I had my Itsuki by my side. I sat down next to him and softly shook his shoulder.

"Hey, Itsuki, I got some food. I know you're tired, but you have to eat, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 12:44

Finally, the big wild lion pulled his hard rocking lustful cock out of itsuki's rectal. Itsuki was out of breath , trembling, shivering. The only thing he could do was to hold onto his lion. He let kai washed him thoroughly. He really loved this feeling. The feeling when Kai gently washed him, taking good care of him like this. Then, Kai went out from their room and he was back with lots of food. He bought it from the cafeteria. Itsuki could hear a fading voice of a woman out there she sounded like threatening his lion, but itsuki did not think that such woman could do anything. He grabbed the soup and then he sat on the bed. He slowly ate it but then, his eyes went heavy. He wanted to sleep. He couldn't sleep since he was hungry now. The sex they did just now really burn lots of calories. Itsuki slowly finished his soup and then he slipped out from the bed. He slowly walked towards the bathroom to cleanse his teeth and use mouthwash. After that, he went back to the bed. Tired. His lover finished his meal as well and itsuki told him to go wash his teeth and fangs before going to bed.

Itsuki grabbed kai's arms and then he cuddled with him. He wanted to feel his lion's warmth as he slept now. Itsuki smiled and then he rubbed his body against kai's arms, slowly, thoroughly. It would be so nice if they could cuddle like this as they slept. Itsuki then looked at the lion's golden eyes,

,' kai san…. Can we… cuddle like this? Will you.. hold me tight when we sleep together?"

Itsuki rubbed his naked slim, sexy body against kai's body and abs as his lover lied down beside him. He wanted to sleep together with kai cuddling together like real lovers did. Itsuki felt so happy living with this big wild handsome lion. It took them less than a minute to fall into deep slumber. They slept for hours and hours till the next day came. Even if the sun had already risen, both of them were still sleeping soundly. It was when the sunlight hit itsuki's eyes, he woke up. He saw his lion right next to him and then he gave kai a good morning kiss.

,' rise and shine.. my big wild lion..I hope you don't have class today… I'm giving you a treat…."

Itsuki went to the bathroom and took a shower. He cleaned his teeth as usual and then he put up something that kai would love. A black bondage and thong. However, he put on a thick white fur coat to cover his whole body so that those bondage and thong were not visible. He tied the robe tightly in the waist. He then sat on the bed, kissing Kai gently and then snuggled his head close to kai. He licked his lover's lips and woke him up.

,' come on big lion… wash up and we shall go to some place fun! There is a club nearby.. lots of students go

there and had fun to! Don't you want to know what kind of desert I'm giving you today love?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 13:02

The only words that would come to mind after sleeping like a brick like this all night as I held my lover tightly against me were: I don't want to. I just didn't want to wake up. I was nice and comfortable in my bed, I could still feel Itsuki's warmth against me and his scent on my body and bed. I just didn't want to get up. But of course, the heat slowly faded away and the scent started moving all over the room. Itsuki was up already and asking me to get up too. I didn't want too. But then, it seemed that he found the magic words to get me to open my eyes. He had a new treat for me today? I yawned and stretched and then looked at him. why was he wearing such a coat? It was so hot outside! But I guess if that's what he felt like wearing then he could go right ahead.

I got up, put my feet on the cold floor and grimaced. I hate cold. I then went to the shower room, took my shower, dried off my hair and brushed my teeth before just putting on a pair of pants like I always wore. Nothing else. Didn't need underwear, didn't need a shirt and no socks. I hated to feel obstructed. i came back to Itsuki and felt a little funny since he was talking about a club nearby where he wanted to go with me. But I would do as he wished. I grabbed two apples befre leaving and gave one to him. We walked out of my room, I locked the door behind us and we headed out. I held him close to me and people let us pass. The only other man that people respected so much was Sen, the fighter that became Teacher. I had no intentions of becoming a teacher myself, I was having too much fun just being myself in this place. I could notice the stares that people were giving me and my sweet Itsuki, but I didn't care any more then I would if a fly was splattered on the wall. I followed my lover's pace, and I let him lead the way to this club. It was strange to find a club opened so early in the afternoon. But if I could see my lover dance, or if I could drink a little bit of alcohol, then I didn't mind. As long as he was with me.

"So why did you want to come here anyways? And...how's your body doing? Not too hurt?"

I had really pushed him hard yesterday. I had cum inside him three times as he had cum four times. He should at least be sore everywhere, but he seemed just fine. I grabbed his chin and softly kissed his lips, I wanted him to know that I actually cared for him and that if he was in pain then I was very sorry.

"If you don't mind me asking, what's with the fur coat in the middle of summer? f you're cold, I'm here you know."
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 13:29

Mostly club was opened at night, but there is one club that opened from noon till morning. It was named as the jade palace. The club looked like a café from the outside, but if you go inside especially through the hidden door, then you could find the club there. So it’s a café and a club at the same place. Only that the club was well hidden. His lion followed itsuki after he said the magical words 'new treat' what a big bad lion. Not only that he was perverted, lustful, but he was sweet and gentle as well. The lion seemed to be worried about itsuki but he was just fine after a long deep sleep. They slept until noon anyway so itsuki got his energy charged up already. They arrived at the jade palace. The Madame knew itsuki and kai the lion, she let them both got inside and gave itsuki the VIP pass to the hidden area.

Itsuki grabbed his lion and he led him all the way to the hidden area. He swiped the card he got against the little device between two books on a huge bookshelves. Then the book shelves opened  widely the hidden room was revealed. It was a large area where there were the DJ working on some slow music, a natural small pond in the back yard, and a VIP room with golden door. Itsuki smirked as his lover asked about the fur coat. Well, he would know soon enough about it. They arrived at the club and then they took the seat on the VIP seats where the couch were in velvet and the table was in clear glass. The waiter knew itsuki , he offered some wine and put it on the table. Itsuki sat on Kai's lap and he placed both of his legs on his lover's sides. He then undid the belt of his robe and then revealed what's inside, a black thong and bondage combined. Though itsuki did not took off his coat, from the back, the provocative outfits were not visible. Then, itsuki started to kiss kai softly and rubbed their bodies slowly. He smiled.

,' mmhh.. liking this new treat my love? You like me wearing apron so.. this one.. much better right?"

As he seduced and cuddled with his lover, more male students came inside and they starred at itsuki who was cuddling the big wild lion kai. They whispered amongst themselves if itsuki belonged to kai now. Such a lucky lion, those boys wanted to fuck itsuki but they barely got eh chance, kai, in contrary, got even more than what he asked from itsuki. One of the boy came to their way and then said

,' what's so great about this lion itsuki chan? I can fuck you better than him.. why don't you come with me and I'll let my friends love you as well, surely one man was not enough for you right?"

Itsuki glared on the guy, but he showed his disapproval differently, he made out to kai hard and wild till the both of them moaned and then, at that time the boy saw what itsuki wore. He blushed and got his thing hard. Itsuki knew and he mocked the boy.

,' this big wild lion is my lover so you can disappear from my sight!!"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 13:55

V.I.P room, really? I never went there, I could have but I never did. I followed my cute lover all the way to one of the couches and then we were served wine. The people here sure seemed to know Itsuki. Before I could grabed the glass or even speak, Itsuki climbed on my lap and undid the coat. So now I knew why he was wearing that fur coat. Such a sexy boy I had seducing me again today. I smirked and sofly touched his skin. So we could do that kind of thing here? Itsuki kissed me once and then asked me about my aproon thing, wanting to know if this was much better. I grinned and made him approch a bit more, making him sit directly on my dick. And interruption came in the form of immature men telling Itsuki to go with them and that he and his friends would love him good. He thought one man wasn't enough to satisfy Itsuki. I almost laughed. Itsuki grabbed my face and started making out to me. It was lustful, passionate, sexy. We both moaned because of it and then the boy was hard. Had he seen what my cute Itsuki was wearing just for me? Itsuki told him to fuck off in a polite way, but the boy didn't budge. He kept saying that I wasn't enough and that he should go with them and that they would show my lover a good time. I smirked, grabbed Itsuki and made him slowly rub his crotch against mine. I glared at the boys as I let my tongue trail in my lover's neck, softly tracing it all the way up to his ear. I nibbled it softly and heard him moan. Since the boy was just asking for a beating, I thought of humiliating him instead.

"Would you like private lessons in pleasing another, boy? If you need you and your little friends in order to please my lover, then surely you must be a really bad fuck? why don't you go back to your mom? Or maybe you and your little friends should practice amongst eachother and if you manage to make him cum, then I 'll congradulate you, but seeing as you are wetting your pants already, just seeing me play around with my Itsuki, I doubt you could even please a woman. Now get your ugly fucken ass out of my sight before I decide that your rib cage will be my next toothpick!"[color]

This time he turned around and left with his friends. I continued slowly kissing my lover's skin. There was so much skin to kiss as well, so many areas where the bondage did not cover. I let one of my hands slowly rub against Itsuki's hardening dick and smirked. My mouth went to his nipples and I licked them softly. I could hear moaning that wasn't Itsuki, so I guessed that this place was filled with people that were lustful. I nippled his nipple a little harder and made him moan a little louder. I smirked at him again, grabbed his face and licked his lips appart to slip my tongue in his mouth and kiss him deep and passionatly. Anyone that would see this kiss would not be able to stay calm, they would unnavoidably get horny. After that kiss, I lick my lips and smiled at Itsuki. I was really loving this treat. This was much much better then seeing him in an apron.

"You are going to have to wear this a lot more now. You are so sexy, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself if I decide to rape you, Itsuki."

I smirked at him again, kissed his lips again and then grabbed the wine on the table to drink some. I kept some in my mouth, kissed him and made him drink some as well. It was good quality wine. So the people that knew Itsuki gave him the best they had in the club. The music stayed calm and slow, sensual. It made the mood just right for me and Itsuki right now. His hips started moving on their own against my crotch, had my hand excited him that much there? I smiled at him and then kissed his other nipple until it was as excited as the other one. This was really going to be difficult to hold back. Itsuki always ended up seducing me in some way or another.
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Jun - 14:29

The boy eventually got lost from them sight, that was good. Now there's only itsuki and his wild lion. He smirked and continued to play with Kai. His lion seemed to like this treat more than he got the night before. Then itsuki could continue to do things like this. This lion sure got fetish on sexy outfits and itsuki liked wearing those things, so they got along just fine.

Kai started to lick itsuki's mouth and then they made out deep and hard to the point that the people who saw would eventually got themselves horny. They kissed more and more, then kai turned his attention to itsuki's nipples. He nibbled it and made the both of those pink rosy nipples got erect. Then, one thing popped out on itsuki's head. Usually, they would ended up fucking all day after he seduced kai like this. But no.. not today. Today would be a special day. Itsuki smirked at kai, he requested and extra assistance from a couple of guys from the club. He asked them to tie up kai on a pole on the VIP room they were in. in the room there was a mini stage that could be used for a striptease dance. Itsuki made the guy tied up kai's hands on the pole. When it's done, the guys left and then itsuki locked the door from the inside. He took off his coat and let kai saw him only wearing the bondage and thong. Itsuki got up on the mini stage and then a slow, sensual music started to play inside the room. Itsuki walked towards kai, he undid the lion's pants letting his penis popped out. Then, he rubbed his naked smooth butt against kai's penis. Slowly, he followed the music as he kept on rubbing, then, he turned around and he rubbed his entire body against kai's.

He licked his lion's lips and mouth, made out to him as he kept on stimulating kai with his erotic body. Itsuki was not done yet, he slowly pressed his butt on Kai's dick, and then slowly moved his butt softly. He moaned and moaned. Itsuki enjoyed doing this so much. He could drive this wild lion crazy over him. He then turned around, licked the lion's chest, nipples, and then dick. When he was done with the licking, he spread his legs widely and let kai's dick rubbed against his wet crotch.

,'aaahh.. so huge your.. hard.. rocking dick… can you feel it kai san… you are the pole.. i.. I'm the stripper. My wild lion… you're such a naughty lion.."

Itsuki giggled, he then pressed his smooth plump butt against kai's dick, he rubbed it and squeezed it between his butt and kai's belly. The lion's penis was sure long and big one that made itsuki moaned more and more, over and over again. He then made out to kai as his erotic body kept on rubbing against kai's and even worse with the lion's erect dick.
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 10:51

What the hell was this then? One minute we were making out and doing dirty things, the next I was being held up and tied up against a metal pole! It seemed that Itsuki had been planing this all along. When the guys that tied me up left, he locked the door and let the fur coat fall. I smirked. My hands were tied together over my head with chains. I had never been tied up before and this was actually arousing. As Itsuki stepped up on the small stage, a slow erotic song started playing. I looked at Itsuki with my golden eyes and followed ever single movement he did. He took my pants down and blushed as he saw the size of my thing. How cute. He then started rubbing his soft butt against my dick and I groaned. The chains clanged when I pulled on them, trying to get to Itsuki to grab him and enter him. So this was his plan. He turned around, rubbing his body against mine, licking it and all. I wanted him. He was so sexy in that outfit it was driving me insane. And he started rubbing his nice, soft ass on me again. My dick was trapped between his smooth arousing ass and my belly. He kept on rubbing it and claiming that I was the pole. I let out another groan mixed with a low growl and pulled on the chains again.

"I'll be your pole all you want Itsuki, but you are driving this lion insane right now. Show me more. Go on, dance on me, Itsuki."

If this was the kind of treat he wanted to give me, then I was going to fully enjoy it. As he rubbed his butt against my dick, I moved my hips to rub on him harder. If this continued, I was going to slip inside him like this, though he seemed to want to play some more.
Back to top Go down
Itsuki Yuzuha
Convent of the Sources
Itsuki Yuzuha

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Jun - 11:13

His big wild lion being chained like this how sexy. He could see kai struggled on the chain. Of course with his brute strength, he could easily broke the chain but he did not. Itsuki would enjoy giving this kind of treat to kai. He slowly slide down on his knees and looked at kai's golden eyes with erotic gaze. He then grabbed the lion's huge erect dick and started to seduce it. He rubbed his soft rosy lips against the length of that mighty dick, all the way from the balls to the tip of it, so huge. Both of his hands were tracing the lion's abs and chest. He slowly caressed kai's abs and then went all way down to the beast's dick. He moaned softly , and continued to seduce that huge erect thing on kai.

,' mmmhh…. So huge..kai san.. you're so big…. It's hard already.. rocking hard… I bet you want to fuck me so badly right? Don't worry.. just endure it a little longer…."

Itsuki smiled seductively and then he took kai's huge dick inside his mouth. He gave this big dick a blow job first. He wrapped his tongue around kai's huge thing, sucking it hard and deep inside his mouth. He took it deeper into his throat and sucked it more and more. He went faster and he used his hands to play with the balls, giving more sensations to his lion' private area. Itsuki was not done yet, he kept sucking his lover's dick hard and deep continuously, as both of his hands were playing more with the balls and scratched kai's abs. He moaned more, and then, after some time, he felt kai got bigger and then he shot hot thick semen inside his mouth. Itsuki swallowed the entire cum and then he let go of his lover's dick. He smirked. He stood up slowly and then made out to kai. His hands went up and then caressed kai's arms all the way to his waist, such a strong waist this lion had.

Itsuki started to rub his slim sexy body against kai's muscles. He rubbed his pink stiff nipples against his lover's chest, and then he climbed up and made kai sucked his pink rosy nipples. He moaned more and he hugged kai tightly so he wouldn't fall. Itsuki spread his legs and rubbed his wet crotch against kai's dick. He smirked and moaned softly into the lion's ear. He trapped the lion's dick between his legs and then rubbed it against his crotch. This erotic contact lasted for a while and then, itsuki looked at his lion, he was getting bigger, and his eyes, showed more lust. Itsuki smiled and then, he finally released the Lion from the pole. He then hugged kai and kissed him hard.

,' all right my sexy lion… since you endure my seduction… this is your present…I'll be… your pet now.. you're the master.. you can do anything to me….. so.. what you want to do now my wild kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kai Chikushou
The Sawgrass Pack
Kai Chikushou

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jun - 10:48

Itsuki was pushing his luck with me right now. He was seducing me too much. His lips on my dick was driving me nuts, his hands all over my abs and my balls had made me lose my mind. I was always fighting to keep my control, but this was getting out of hand. I came in his mouth and then he climbed up to make out and to make me suck on his nipple. I did, then he rubbed his crotch on my dick. I couldn't help to get large again. He was right, I was hard like a rock and I wanted him badly right now, but he was having fun with me.
The moment he released my hands and told me that he was my pet as a reward for witstanding this seduction torture, I lost it completly. I grabbed the chain, attached it to the chocker that came with his sexy outfit and pulled him towards me hard. This was a very interesting view. I pulled him higher and licked his lips.

"Considering that you're my pet, I'm going to enjoy this. Are you ready, Itsuki?"

I moved the chain to turn him around, his back against me. I then made him bend and kneel. He was on all four and I was looking at that very arousing pose. I let out a low growl filled with desire. I sat behind him and slowly licked his rectal. I slipped my tongue inside his already wet rectal and then let my hand slowly play with his dick. He was also pretty hard.

"You taste good Itsuki. Now sit down on my dick. Please me Itsuki and it'll make you feel good too. Come on, be a good pet now."

It was his game. He better not get hurt or pissed by how I was going to act. He wanted a Master, I would be his Master and I would make sure he knows just how perverted and hard to satisfy I could be. The music changed slightly, but I couldn't care less, I just waited for Itsuki to lower his ass on my dick and swallow me completly the way I knew he could. I took advantage of the time he made me wait to slowly touch his wet, twitching rectal with one finger, teasing it softly. I grinned and pulled his butt down slowly, making the tip of my dick nudge against the entrance of his rectal. He could do the rest. I pulled the chain to force his head back and kissed his lips. Itsuki was so fragile looking next to me, yet I wanted to break him with my dick all the time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nice day for a swim   nice day for a swim - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

nice day for a swim
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: