Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

at the castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 10:03

He thought that his King would let it go after that blow job but he did not. In fact, Tianshi pulled Akuryo closer and he started to stroke his dick slowly. That made Akuryo blush and he held his voice down. He couldn't let it out loud right now, not here. He heard what his king told him. He would make Akuryo scream tonight and he would not let go till Akuryo said so. But… of course.. Akuryo would not ask his king to stop making love to him for sure. He managed to take notes over things that he did not quite understand and then, the class was over and Akuryo was blushing so hard. He couldn't hold it anymore, this was too much already.

However, he was quite lucky since his clothes, the kimono was able to cover his erection perfectly. Akuryo grabbed his King's hand, and they walked towards Tianshi's room. When they arrive, Akuryo locked the door behind him and then, he simply pushed Tianshi to the couch in the living room. They made out hard and deep. Akuryo stripped himself from the kimono. He was already flustered and aroused.

He then unzip Tianshi's pants and he took out his king's dick. He wanted that thick huge cock , he just couldn't hold it anymore. He licked and kissed Tianshi's dick he took it into his mouth and then pressed the cleavage with his unique tongue. The 'sharp part of his tongue went inside tianshi's cleavage and he sucked it hard as he licked it deep. He moaned loudly, his face turned all red and he just kept on licking Tianshi's huge cock. He looked at his king with soft, yet alluring gaze.

,' mmhhh… Tianshi sama… I want it… inside me… please… I want your touch more…. I want it so badly…. Mmnnnnnhhhh…."

He continued to give treatment to Tianshi's big erect dick and he kept on putting more pressure on that sensitive cleavage. He moaned more, he played with his rectal. He inserted his own finger there and he kept on sucking Tianshi's cock. He played with the testicles as well and then he felt Tianshi shot his hot cum inside his mouth. Akuryo moaned and he just drank everything again. That made him felt hotter inside.

,' mmmhhhhh….. So thick… so… hot…. Your smell.. nnhh… Tianshi sama… I like it.. the smell of your… cum…"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 10:37

Right after the class, Akuryo and I walked towards my bedroom. Once inside, he violently pushed me on the couch and locked the door behind him. I smirked and let Akuryo do whatever he desired with my body then. His forked tongue played well with my member while I saw him play with himself as well. He said that he wanted it, I smiled. I must have made him become horny with my hand earlier. His lewd body must desire me so much right now. I smiled more and moaned as I climaxed in his mouth again. He swallowed everything one more time and then stated that he liked the smell of my cum.  I picked him up from off the floor, sat him on me and started rubbing my dick against his rectal. I looked at his moaning face. So alluring, arousing. I grabbed his face and licked his lips.

"Do you want it that badly, my Love? It's already so wet here..."

I rubbed against his rectal more, his begging eyes looked at me and his pleading voice sounded so good. If I were evil, I would torture him longer this way, but I was a kind man with those I love. I only made him beg a little more before slowly lowering him on my dick. I slipped very slowly inside him. His voice was beautiful to my ears. I pinched his pink nipples softly with one hand while my other hand slowly stroked his erection, giving him more pleasure. He deserved it, he had held it well during class and he even managed to take notes. I kissed his lips, felt his unique tongue against mine and moaned with him as I slipped completely inside his tight rectal.

"My Dearest, does this feel good to you? Do you still want us to look for your G-spot?"

I teased him with that a bit. I already knew where that spot was. I thrusted in a certain angle and made him scream in pleasure. I smiled at him then.

"Oooh? I think I found it. Shall I keep hitting that spot?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Sep - 10:56

His beloved King, was very generous indeed. Tianshi picked Akuryo in his arms and then he slowly kissed him, licked his lips and then, he slowly penetrated through Akuryo's tight wet rectal. He moaned in pleasure, spreading his legs widely so that his king could stab his huge dick inside. This felt so amazing, Akuryo's aroused intimate hole immediately squeezed Tianshi's dick so hard inside and he was throbbing. Akuryo sat on Tianshi, he leaned backwards a bit and he placed his hands on tianshi's legs to keep his balance. He spread his legs widely, showing Tianshi that his lewd rectal was already dripping wet.

He moved on his King and he screamed in pleasure when Tianshi hit his g spot right inside. He screamed and he wanted more, Akuryo trembled and his face become red. He was flustered and aroused at the same time. He started to move up and down, he rotated his hips on Tianshi's dick and squeeze it hard and nice.

,' aaaaaaahhhhhh… yes… yes!!! So good!!! Hit that spot!!! Aaaaahhh!! Tianshi sama.. your.. huge dick.. mmmnnhh ….I love it!! Aahh!! Deeper!! I want it.. I want you.. my love.. so good!!"

He kept on moving his hips wildly, he was so wet down there and it started to spurted out from his rectal. The juices, his love juice. Akuryo was so aroused, really, tianshi's touch had a very strong effect on him. His wet rectal throbbed violently when Tianshi's dick got bigger inside him. Akuryo screamed in bliss and he kept on moving his hips, he wanted more and more, he just couldn't get enough of this heaven.

After some time, he slammed his butt harder and more intense on Tianshi's dick, and he finally came. Akuryo reached his climax and he shot his cum all over his own chest and face. He felt Tianshi reached climax again inside him this time. Akuryo pressed his butt against Tianshi's crotch and he made his king' huge dick completely went inside and shot everything there. Akuryo's lewd hole just swallowed it all. He was trembling in bliss, his rectal, was throbbing even worse.

,'aaahhh… aaahhh.. so good…. I want more.. tianshi-sama…. Fill me… fill me with your hot cum more… I want you… hold me… "

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 9:58

The moment I entered him, he started moving his hips and waist, slamming his butt up and down on my dick. My head showed the signs of my pleasure, but his showed signs of pure bliss. He was so sexy, alluring, arousing. I wantes to hear him more, to see this face all the time, if we didn't have school, I would make love to him all day everyday. I'd only give him time to go to the bathroom and eat. I'd take him in the bath, in the shower, I might even take him while he's cooking. I was quite litteraly obsessed by Akuryo. His lewd body and exciting screams made it quite difficult for me to hold back as he moved more and more, harder and harder. Begging me all the time. Eventually, we both climaxed but he still wanted more. His body was young, easily excited, and that young body was making my body just as lewd as his. I smiled at him, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard, playing with his forked tongue for a while. I let go only to let him breathe as I thrusted inside him hard and deep, controlling his hips and waist on me, making him rub his own sweet spot against my dick. His dick was still dripping wet, my crotch was wet because of his juices that fell from his rectal. I then started licking his neck slowly, contrasting with the hard and rough thrusting lower down. One of my hands played with his erect pink and sensitive nipples while the other kept control over my lover's demanding body.

"Akuryo, you are quite lewd today. Did the thought of us being caught in class excite you, or may I deduce that this is all thanks to me? You can get tighter if you want, pleasure yourself my Dearest Lover. Feels good doesn't it?"

I gave him one hard thrust before moving him more on me. I knew he was enjoying this, it was easy to see once I looked at his flustered face, his blushing nipples, his body covered in cum and sweat. He was mine. My lover. And I was proud to have him. I was glad that he had forgiven me for those three years during which I had left him in the castle with my other pets. Though he was no pet. He had never been a pet to me. He was everything. And now he was mine.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Sep - 10:35

,'mmmnnnhh… AHHHH!!!... it's.. always .. aahhh.. because of.. tianshi sama.. AAHH!!! Your.. touch.. so hot.. I.. get aroused easily.. mnnnhh….your.. kiss.. make me… aahh… hot.. all over.. aahhh so good!!"

It was all, thanks to Tianshi's touch and kisses. Akuryo had always been very sensitive towards his king's touch. Just hearing his gentle deep voice would make him go all hot, really, he was like addicted to his King's touch , caress, and everything. To him, Tianshi was his everything. He wanted to please his beloved king day and night, every day , every second of their life.

Akuryo licked his king's lips, he made out so hard to Tianshi and he slipped his bladed tongue inside his king's mouth. He 'captured' Tianshi's tongue between the cleavage of his snake tongue and 'tickled' it slowly. He made Tianshi excited by that made out. Of course, that can only be done by a snake like Akuryo. He smiled when he stopped kissing his king like that and he licked his lips sensually. He moved on Tianshi again, he slammed his butt harder each time and devoured his king's huge dick all the way. He screamed louder and louder, calling out to his beloved king's name each time. He tightened his wet lewd rectal and squeezed Tianshi's dick so hard till he felt his king got bigger and stretched his rectal even more.

He got hotter, his whole body got hotter as he felt Tainshi's dick stretching his tight rectal to its maximum. He kept on screaming and slamming his butt over and over on his king. Giving lots of pleasure to Tianshi. Finally, after making love for hours they reached the second climax and Akuryo screamed loudly when Tianshi's hot cum was shot into the depth of his rectal. He was breathless. He fell on tianshi's chest, catching his breath.

,' aaahhhhh… mmmmnnnhhhh….. Tianshi.. sama .. that.. was… amazing… your.. cum.. you.. came a lot.. it's so much filling.. my stomach… it.. felt so hot… I love it….do you feel it? Tianshi sama? I wasted none of your cum…"

Akuryo slipped his rectal from Tianshi's dick and he swallowed everything. Nothing spurted out from that lewd hole. Akuryo swallowed everything of Tianshi's hot cum. He smiled and he kissed his king. He grabbed Tianshi's hand and made him touch his twitching rectal. Letting his king know that Akuryo really swallowed everything that Tianshi shot into him. Then, he heard a knock from the door. He did not answer but then he saw a piece of letter slipped under it. Akuryo got up on his feet and he grabbed that letter, he brought it to his King. It was a letter from back home. It was Akuryo's best friend's hand writing, the one called "no name". he was shocked when he read it. Then he showed the letter to Tianshi.

The letter said that the duke from the north had taken over Tianshi's castle when he was away. The whole armies tried to fight but without their king, their spirit was low and their will was weak. They were defeated and now, all of Tianshi's pets and sex slaves was held in underground prison, some of them endured the torture from the evil duke. The duke of the north made those beauties that once belong to Tianshi his sex slaves. They never eat, never sleep. And if they refuse to serve the duke, they will be killed. The letter also mentioned that this Duke from the north requested Tianshi and AKuryo's presence in the castle as soon as possible, if not, then one by one, those slaves and servants will be killed.

,' Tianshi sama… the duke from the north…. Wasn't he… your ally? Did he…. Betray you? Should I… pack up our things ?"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Sep - 11:14

Akuryo was hotter then usual. His body seemed to have longed for me more then it normally did and it made me desire him more at the same time. Our intercourse, passionate and hot, lasted for hours until we both climaxed. This felt so good to release everything inside of Akuryo as he shot he semen against both of us. I smiled at him.
Though my peaceful moment didn't last long as Akuryo brought me a letter. I froze. Yes, Akuryo was my most precious lover, but those pets at my castle were still precious to me. I had to save them, but brining my sweet lover there could make me regret it. He probably wantes to hurt Akuryo in front of me, or worse, rape him.

"Yes, he used to be. But I knew he had his eyes on my castle for ages. You know I'll have to go to save them. It worries me that I have to bring you. I can't let him hurt them. I know what he's after. Please stay close to me. Dress up quickly my love."

We had to go and we had to go now. I didn't know just how patient this man would be before he killed any of my pets. I got up, took out a white robe that I covered muself with, my back was free of fabric so that I could easily fly off if needed. Then came the light green frabric belt around my waist on which I attached my broad sword, the same as back then. I made sure that Akuryo was wearing light armor under his clothes. Usually, I would have a small batallion to go reclaim what is mine, but now, I only had Akuryo with me. A gave him two short daggers and strapped them around his thighs.

"You knlw how to use these? If not, learn on spot. Sharp end against them. Let's go."

I was in my soldier mode right now. I picked Akuryo in my arms and flew off towards my castle. It didn't take long before I stood in my throne room in front of that bastard and that my cold gaze made his soldiers shiver. He has Akuryo's friend on his lap and visibly, he'd been using him.

"Duke you have thirty minutes to vacate my castle, or I will mount your head on my wall."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Sep - 10:02

The letter from the Northern Duke was like a thunder in the day. It was true that those pets are Akuryo's friends since before he became Tianshi's lover, he was a pet and he spend his time with them. And the castle, that was his home with his beloved king. Tianshi decided to dressed up quickly and then gave Akuryo a dual dagger and now, this lovely snake was wearing a light armor to protect his life. He did not know if they could made it. There were only two of them, even though Tianshi was a great warrior, it worried Akuryo to think that his king would face hordes of army once they arrive at the castle.

The good thing was, when they arrived at the castle, the guards let Tianshi and Akuryo inside. They were not Tianshi's soldiers, they were all the Duke's. this was bad, really bad. Not only Tianshi's army were defeated, they also get a hold of the slaves as well. This was totally the worst. When the two of them appeared in front of the duke, the bastard smiled when he saw Tianshi. He stood up and pointed his broad sword on Tianshi's neck. He glared at him

,' really??? Look around you, Tianshi.. your army, gone!! Your slaves are all mine!!! I have hordes of army swarming your castle? Do you really think you can defeat me with only your blade and your.. lovely snake? Keep dreaming!!"

He laughed like a devil and then , one of his soldiers ( hidden one) shot a small sleeping dart and it hit Tianshi on the neck. Since the dose of the drug was increased greatly, Akuryo could only saw his King fell to the ground, fainted due to the drugged dart, then, he ordered his guards to threw Tianshi to the underground prison. He glared at the duke and threw his dagger at him, it scratched the duke's face and he swiftly grabbed Akuryo's wrist. He kicked Akuryo on his knee and waist, making him fell on his knee on the ground. In the end, Akuryo was brought to a big room and he was cleaned by the Duke's servants. He already knew it. This Duke was in love with him long time ago, and he still did. Akuryo was cleaned thoroughly and he was dressed with a beautiful long veil that has high cut on both thigh ( showing his naked thigh completely) and a veil that covered his chest , tied at the back of his neck. The veil was made of pure silk and it was in light purple with some golden thin chain all over it, wrapping Akuryo's slim and firm body perfectly.

The duke, was pleased to see Akuryo turned into such beauty. Really, Tianshi was too lucky to have this jewel all to himself, he should share this lovely man ( that was what the duke thought). It was night then, the duke held a feast over his victory. He invited lots of kings to humiliate Tianshi. He invited the kings from other countries to a party where he would have tianshi displayed in shame. The night fell upon the land and then the feast was held. The duke had Akuryo by his side, he grabbed him by his arms and tried to kiss him but Akuryo rejected him.

,' kings of all lands… my friends!! Let us have feast tonight!! I finally win over my rival.. and now.. I have his lover, Akuryo.. as you all know.. the rare diamond that lies on Tianshi's arms..... his gold.. everything!! We shall feast till we get drunk!! Bring me that shameful king now!!"

Akuryo flinched. He knew it. The duke would bring tianshi out. When he did, tianshi was dragged out. He was mounted on a huge steel wheel and chained there with huge iron chains. He was wounded on the chest, probably because of whip. And he was wearing nothing but a little cloth covering his privates. Akuryo was about to cry to see his king treated that way. But he had no choice, the duke threatened him, if he did anything unpleasant, Tianshi would die. The Duke then ordered Akuryo and the rest of the dancers to dance. So he dance.

Akuryo danced around slowly, moving his hips, waist and he was moving closer to where Tianshi was. He caressed his king's chest, his eyes were locked on Tianshi's he was teary but he hid that. He wanted to touch his king. He kept on dancing but he was dancing right before Tianshi. He would only dance for his king, for Tianshi and nobody else. He was getting so close to Tianshi, even made his naked back caressed his king's chest. That was making the duke angry. He yelled then.

,' Akuryo!! What you're doing??! Don't get too close with that filth!! Come here and dance for me!! If you don't.. I will kill that man!!"

Akuryo was shocked. He did not want to leave Tianshi but seeing the man behind his king, holding a huge blade and pointed it at his king's neck was fearful one. He slowly danced away from Tianshi and come to the center of the dance floor. He and the rest of the dancers. People were cheering, but Akuryo, he set his green golden eyes on his King.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 9:36

It took no time before I was seperated from my lover. The bastard used very sly mlves and darted me in the neck. The dose was sadly too strong for me to resist the drug. I fell to the floor.
My only thought when I woke up in pain as an old pet of mine was ordered to whip my chest, went to Akuryo. My young pet kept apologizing. I simply smiled at him, showing him that I knew this wasn't what he wanted or what he desired. Though the whip just kept hitting since he was also threatened by a man behind him. I had to find a way out of here. I had to go to Akuryo and save him. Or maybe, once more I was going to be saved by my lover again.
After a while that my pet was forced to inflite pain and damage to my body, I was brought back up to the main room and exposed as a hunting prize. The bastard had Akuryo with him. I looked a my lover and smiled at him, then, when my lover was asked to dance, he unavoidibly came to me and danced right in front of me. He visibly wanted to touch me, he visibly seemed worried. I smiled at him more, I had no plan, I was just about to give up, but I didn't want my llver to be trapped here. He had to escape. And since I couldn't use my voice to tell him to escape, I used my telepathy.

*You listen closely Akuryo. You must escape. You can turn into a snake and simply slitter away. Wait until they don't look at you, if they try to stop you, you may use your venom. I love you Akuryo. And I must admit, you are quite beautiful and your dance was appreciated if this is how my life is going to end.*

The duke then came up and started hitting me in the gut. My breath was cut, but I didn't give him the satisfaction of showing my pain. He got more angry, annoyed that I would spoil his victory. He took one of the daggers I had given Akuryo and started cutting me. He asked me if I had any last words or a last demand.

"I am not mad at you, my Lords, simply quite disapointed. As for you, Duke, your lack of respect over my person will end with your death. As for my last request, I doubt you will allow me to obtain it, so I will ask for a kiss from my Akuryo."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 9:58

He was dancing around like the Duke ordered him to. But then, he stopped when the duke started to hurt Tianshi. That jerk promise that if Akuryo did as he told him, then Tianshi would not be harmed, of course, maybe he was too naïve and he believed in such villain. The Duke grabbed the dagger that was once belonged to Akuryo and he started to cut Tianshi. Akuryo simply ran towards his King and the Duke stopped. He was angry at those two. He glared at Akuryo and Tianshi.

,' Akuryo get off him!!! You are mine and I will kill this shame!! Get away from him now!!"

Of course, Akuryo rejected such stupid request. He simply hugged Tianshi and he looked at the Duke with a sharp eyes. He did not fear that man, he hated him. He looked at Tianshi with a sad eyes, grabbed his chin and kissed him deeply, he slipped his tongue inside Tianshi's mouth, entwined their tongue and let them danced together for a while. He was visibly crying as he made out deeply to Tianshi. Then, he spoke to the Duke as the kiss ended.

,' you promise that you won't hurt him if I'm willing to be yours right? So swear to me in front of the kings in here. Swear to me that you will banish Tianshi-sama instead of killing him, then I'll be yours and stay with you till I die."

The Duke who had a secret crush on Akuryo smiled. He accepted the deal. He promised and swore not to kill tianshi but to banish him instead. Then, Akuryo said in a whisper , that he would always love Tianshi no matter what. After that, the party ended and Tianshi was brought outside the castle along with tons of guards. He was inside a steel big cage and chained inside. Then, he was dropped into a boat that sailed far away from the kingdom, to an isolated island filled with the warriors that was once great but betrayed and wounded by the Northern Duke.

Now, Akuryo was alone. He was ready to accept his fate. The duke would requested his presence at night and every night, Akuryo would come to the Duke's chamber alone. The Duke wanted to mate with him but Akuryo rejected him. Lucky for him that this Duke was in love with him so he did not do anything that could hurt Akuryo. This happened for months and Akuryo started to feel like running away. But then, the Duke appeared in the pets and slaves chamber. He spoke

,' what a lovely sight!! Come here slaves.. serve your king! And Akuryo.. my flower.. come… come and be in my arms now!!"

He had no choice, he couldn't fight since the Duke was much stronger than him and older too. So, he simply succumbed to what the Duke said. The Duke tried to kiss Akuryo and he only managed to kiss his cheek since Akuryo avoided him still. Then, when the night fall, Akuryo and the slaves locked the chamber's door and they made up a plan. Akuryo who was a snake would sneak out from the castle and find Tianshi to bring him back home and the rest of the pets would work together to make the Duke busy and away from the chamber by spreading false rumors that the slaves and Akuryo were sick severely. The good thing was, Akuryo's best friend, 'no name' agreed to replace him. Their figure and face were a bit similar and with a little touch of makeup, his best friend could fool the duke. That night, Akuryo turned into a small silver cobra snake and eh snuck out from the castle. The plan was done, the duke now believe that the slaves and Akuryo were ill and that if he did not want to get infected, he must stay away.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 11:41

Banish? No. No! I couldn't leave Akuryo here! I couldn't allow this! Why would he ask such a thing? Why did he not escape when he could, when everyone's attention was on me? This was foolish! This was suicidal! I started struggling against my restraints but I could not break them. When I heard Akuryo's sacrifice, giving himself to the Duke willingly in exchange for my safe banishment, my struggle became more violent. I screamed, ordering Akuryo to leave, to run away, to leave me. I didn't want this man to ever lay his hands on my lover, but, once more, my struggles were meaningless. I was transfered into a cage and sent on a boat taking me to a far off island. I...lost Akuryo.
I had no idea how long I stayed on that island. My wings had be ripped out so I could not fly back to save my lover. I had been sitting on the beach, feeding only when a fish would reach my feet. I had not been taking care of myself. I was destroyed. This was worst then having my father stab me. Losing my Akuryo felt like losing my soul. I was nothing but an empty shell. Broken, useless. I had cried until blood was shed from my eyes. I could only see his smiling face. Akuryo. My Akuryo. Tears in his eyes. Sacrificing himself in order to let me be banished but alive. Alive...I wish to have found death instead. This life I now lived was but a shadow of who I used to be. I was a King, for Akuryo I was everything and now, I am nothing.
Other lords on this island have tried to help me out, but they only said that I would eventually get my kingdom back. I care nothing about my kingdom, it was my sweet, smiling, seductive little Akuryo that I wanted back. I didn't care about anything else. He was the only reason I had left to live. The only reason why I sat on this beach and look at the horizon, where far away, my castle stood. Akuryo was in there. The thought of him being in that monster's arms was sickening.

"My Akuryo...I couldn't protect you...Forgive me..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Sep - 12:03

His plans was set, his and the whole slaves and pets back in the castle. Akuryo was now a little snake. He could sneak out easily into any boat or ship and so he did. Akuryo and Tianshi had been separated for months, too long already, but being a king cobra, he could still track Tianshi's scent. He sniffed around using his snake nose and he used his animal instinct to detect his king's whereabouts. He found the scent and then he boarded to a ship, he could smell Tianshi's scent in this ship, it seemed that Tianshi was brought to a far away island using this ship. It took him days to reach the land. When he did, Akuryo was afraid. He was in no man's land, alone, looking for his King. He did not dare to turn into human form so he stayed as a little snake.

He moved slowly as a snake, using his belly, his long reptile body moved around from one shore to another, he was tired. But then, he picked up a very strong scent of his King. He then moved faster and faster, he found a shore and he saw a figure, that.. that was his king! Akuryo immediately turned into his human form and he ran to his beloved king. He was all but naked, he did not wear anything only his naked pale skin. He leaned closer and he looked at Tianshi. He went grabbed his king's face with his hands and kissed him deeply, so deep that he couldn't breathe.

,' Tianshi-sama!! Tianshi-sama it's me!!! It's me… your Akuryo.. your lover.. I'm here… I.. tried to send you away so that I could find you again… i… don't want Tianshi -sama to die… I'm sorry…."

He was panicked, seeing his King broken and bleeding like this made Akuryo scared. He immediately hunt some fish, cooked it fast using fire that he made with fire wood and then he fed Tianshi with those fishes. He caught lots of them and he just gave all the food to Tianshi since it would help his king to gain his power and strength.
Then, Akuryo hugged Tianshi and he wiped Tianshi's mouth clean suing water. He told his king about the plan that he had made with the rest of the slaves, the plan to retrieve back their home and kingdom.

,' Tianshi-sama.. I need to tell you that all of your slaves agreed to help..we have plan to defeat the northern duke! We… we could ask help from the kings and warriors in here… please.. my King…. Your people need you.. I need you..."

Akuryo hugged and buried his face on Tianshi's chest. He cried he was so afraid that Tianshi might die. He then looked up to his king and he said to his beloved king about what had happened back in the kingdom.

,' Tianshi-sama.. before I leave… the slaves and pets.. they were all raped by the duke… that.. Duke did not rape me since he has a secret crush on me.. he.. tried to slept with me but I always manage to slip away from his hands….i.. came all the way here for you.. my king… My beloved king…"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep - 10:12

A mirage? Or perhaps I've finally lost my mind? Akuryo couldn't possibly be right here with me. His lips on mine, his tears, his beautiful eyes staring at me with fear. Don't be afraid Akuryo, death is a normal part of life. Death? Was I dead? No, that couldn't be. Akuryo couldn't be dead, he had to live, he was too young to follow me into the darkness of death. I could hear his panicked voice, feel his touch, soft skin against my dry skin. I saw him fish, I felt the warmth of a fire. But somehow, that all seemed distant to me. My eyes could only follow Akuryo as he frantically caught fish, cooked them and brought them to me. He fed me. Why? Weren't we both dead at this point? Why did we have to eat? I just wanted to embrace him but, strangely, I didn't have the strenght to move. I chewed the food stuffed in my mouth and swallowed slowly. My mind was empty, well almost, Akuryo was everywhere.
His soft voice spoke to me about a plan he had, how the other pets were ready to help and that we should ask for the help of the others on this island. Why? Why not just stay here and be happy in our after life? Unless of course, we weren't dead. A sudden pain in my back snapped me back to reality and I winced. The first reaction I've had since I had been brought here. My wings, I remembered had been ripped off. My eyes wandered around and locked on Akuryo's body. I quickly grabbed onto him before he could go anywhere and force him to sit on me. Warm, beating heart. He was not dead. This was not a mirage and I had not lost my mind. My broken wings, shreaded and ugly wrapped around Akuryo to hold him there some more. He was naked, of course, I was no better.

"How could this be? Have my prayers been answered? Tell me it's really you?! My Akuryo?! This is not a mirage or a bad joke? How? How did you escape? How did you find me?"

I was never again going to release him. He was mine, I will not share, I will die for him if I must. I touched him, felt his body more and more. His soft, clean skin, he smelt nice, warm. I never wanted to ever stop touching him. My castle was my last priority, but I still needed to rescue the other pets, they were Akuryo's friends and my responsibility as well. I kissed his neck over and over again, making sure he was real. If he would disapear now, I would die. I had already given up, so if he left, I would have nothing left to keep me from dying.
I heard some muffled steps on the sand behind us. I tried to hide Akuryo as much as I could, losing my royal composure to keep my Akuryo mine. It was the man that always tried to help me.

"I'm ready to bet that you are Akuryo. He mumbles your name all the time. I am Hide, I used to be a prince before that Duke stole my castle in the north. I heard your plan, why don't you bring your broken angel with you to the village we built. We all want a piece of that Duke, I'm sure we can all help somehow."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Sep - 10:35

He was trying to save his King, he fed him lots of fish and food and it was working. Tianshi 'woke up' from his abyss and he snapped out to reality. Akuryo was smiling but he was still shedding tears, looking at how broken his king was right now. He hugged Tianshi and then he felt someone, a presence, that man, came out and he spoke. He was a price, or he used to be. That man, hide, was a price before the northern duke kicked him and betrayed him as well. The warrior offered help and Akuryo simply nodded. He helped his King to stand up. Hide the price gave Akuryo some veil to cover his privates and the young snake wore it. Then three of them walked towards the village that the prisoners had built .

When they arrive, they walked inside a small house and then Akuryo gently put Tianshi down in a tub and he filled it with warm water. Before discussing about the plan, he needed to treat tianshi's wounds first. He said his thanks to the prince and then the prince said that he would wait in the main house in this village together with others to hear Akuryo's plan. The young snake bowed to respect the prince and he thanked him once more. He then turned his attention back to Tianshi. He grabbed a small towel, wet it with warm water and gently wiped the scars clean. He was crying as he slowly wiped the wounds clean.

,' Tiashi sama.. i… I crossed the ocean to find you here… I fell from the castle's tower when I turn into snake.. i… I tried my best to sneak out from the castle.. I…. I was so scared that you would've died….. Tianshi sama… why…. Young wings… will it grow back?"

He was crying, his heart was broken to see his beloved king like this. He took off the veil that covered his privates and he joined Tianshi in the bath. He gently kissed his king's lips, they were dry. He slowly wipe that lips with lukewarm water and he held Tianshi closely against his body.

,' Tianshi sama…… Tianshi-sama…… I'm sorry…. For everything… you’re hurt… you're broken….. I'm sorry…..but.. i.. can't let you die… I wanted to be with you always…. And.. I live months in the castle as the Duke's slave.. he… he tried to make love to me but… my friends helped me to make him stay away from me… right now… no name is taking my place as the duke's slave… he.. was dressed like I did and put make up so that he would look like me.. to fool the duke…."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep - 10:50

I was brought to a cabin and dropped in a bath that my Akuryo filled with warm water. I kept his hand in mine, afraid that if I let that hand go then he would disapear again. The man left us and Akuryo joined me in the bath. I still didn't know if I should believe the fact that he waa here with me or if he was a mirage created by myself because I had lost my mind. My lover slowly, gently washed my dirty and infected wounds. I could have healed myself, but I was too depressed to do it. I winced many times even if he was being so soft. He then asked me if my wings would ever heal. I stretched one up in front of me to have both Akuryo and the wing in my eyesight, and I touched it softly. I hadn't noticed how bad it was.

"With time. It will heal. Akuryo...you...you're really, actually here...right?"

I touched his face softly, smiled as tears fell out of my eyes. He felt real. He was here with me. I barely heard him talk, I leaned closer and pressed my lips on his hard. I hadn't been this alive in months now. I moaned and brought him closer to me, I wanted to feel his body, his skin, his warmth. I slipped my tongue in his mouth, crawled over him in the bath. He didn't seem to hate it since his legs were already on either side of my waist, lifted in my back. I licked his tongue, then his lips, slowly going down to his chest. My hands wandered around on his body, touching his nipples and hearing him moan. He was here, he was right here with me, I was touching him, tasying him, feeling him and hearing him. My Akuryo. My sweet lover was right here with me. I was crying. Happy. Desperate. In pain. Everything was mixed into one complicated emotion that resulted in Desire. I had to touch him. I had to make sure he really was there. Since he said the Duke hadn't been able to touch him, I slowly slipped a finger inside him, I had to be slowly and gentle and prepare him.

"Akuryo...I need to feel you...I'll be soft alright? I'll do it slow..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 27 Sep - 11:47

It was going to heal, that was a good news. Then, Tianshi started to touch Akuryo everywhere, he touched his waist, chest, face, every inch of his alluring skin. Akuryo moaned and he was in heat within seconds. He could not stand Tianshi's touch, he would fall for it immediately. He was trembling and he wrapped his naked legs around Tianshi's waist inviting him to go deep inside.

,'mmmhh… nnnnhhh…. More… aaahhh… yes… Tianshi sama… i.. missed your touch…. Mmmnnnhh… feels good…"

When Tianshi slipped his finger inside Akuryo's rectal, it immediately tightened around Tianshi's finger and sucked it inside. He was lewd already. Akuryo was wet, just with a simple touch from his beloved king he would become hot all over. He moaned and then he smiled at Tianshi. He took out the king's finger and then started to stroke Tianshi's dick with his hands, then, he pressed his wet crotch against tianshi's huge, hard dick. It was throbbing already.

,'mmmmmnnnhh… do it.. Tianshi sama… love me hard…. Love me deep… I want you now…. Aaahhh… you're so big…. It's hot.. I like it…. I want it now… deep… inside me… fill me.. my king… fill me… make me scream your name…"

Akuryo added more pleasure to this. He opened his mouth and then he slipped his tongue inside Tianshi's mouth. He licked his king's mouth all over and used his snake tongue to add more stimulation. He locked their tongue together and then he sucked Tianshi's tongue gently. He moaned more and then he let go of his king's tongue and smiled more at his beloved king.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Oct - 10:56

Contrary to my fear of Akuryo being tight and hurting him if I simply thrusted inside him, he seemed to be ready for me from the moment I touched him. His legs were around my waist, his arma around my neck, his tongue in my mouth, his hand inviting my erection to his rectal. Such a lewd lover I had. Since soon after his voice invited me inside him as well, I didn't see why I would not give him what we both desired. I pushed my erection inside him, slowly as to not harm him. I moaned and shivered as my hardness slipped deep within him until the hilt. Our tongue were entwinned when I started moving inside him, the water from the bath splashing around with the mouvements of my hips. It fetl good, so good. Having my lover moaning under me so sweetly and feeling his wet rectal sucking me in deep, asking for more. My body reacted to his, my voice echoed his, we were one once more. I didn't want to let him go, neither did he.
When our lips parted, mine atracked his pink nipples instantly. Licking, bitting, sucking, I attacked those nipples until Akuryo's voice sounded louder, until his rectal squeezed my dick with all the pleasure he was feeling. I loved him and I wanted him to know that my hungry for him had only grown during our time appart. I let his nipples go and started licking his ear instead. My hot breath dancing against his sensitive skin, making him hear just how excited my body was because of his. I whispered in his ear.

"I'm never going to let anyone seperate us again. I will kill anyone who tries. You are mine and mine alone. I am going to kill him."

I grabbed his hips and thrusted harder and deeper, making Akuryo scream louder. Then, to make sure he doesn't drown or anything, I made him sit up on me and I controled his hips to slam his butt down hard each time, taking my dick in deep. I targetted one of his weak spots and made sure he knew it. I looked at his flustered face and licked his lips. Then, to make things worse for him, I started stroking his dick. I didn't care that the village was waiting for him, I was his priority. He is mine.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Oct - 11:15

His king was so into it. It was their first time after got separated for months. It felt like the first time they made love after a very long time. Akuryo was feeling it so much. His intimate hole was more than inviting, it was already yearning for his king's touch. He wanted it, he needed it, he missed the warmth of his king. As tianshi gave it hard and deep to Akuryo, he screamed in bliss and he shivered more. He was moving his own waist. He slammed his butt on his king and made tianshi's dick hit the same sensitive spot over and over again.

,' AAaaaahhh!!! More!! More!! Yes.. that's it!! That spot!! More… harder!! Aaahh!!! So good.. tianshi sama… more… deeper!!"

Akuryo was moving wildly on Tianshi. He was slamming his butt hard and deep eacn time, swallowing Tianshi's huge dick over and over again, squeezing it even worse than before. His wet rectal was twitching and became more excited. Very excited. It became wet all over and it 'imprisoned' his king's mighty 'spear' so hard inside. He moved his hips round and round, kept on rotating his waist and making Tianshi's big might 'spear' hitting and rubbing his sensitive spot over and over again, even better, found a new sensitive spot.

,'aaahH!!! There!! So good!! Aaahh… yes!! Yes… so big.. tianshi-sama.. harder.. harder on me!!"

To add more pleasure, Akuryo licked Tianshi's mouth all over in the inside using his unique bladed tongue. He moaned more, screamed in bliss and he locked their tongue hard. Akuryo rubbed their crotch hard against each other as he swallowed Tianshi's dick completely. He was so wet that their crotch started to get all but sticky. Even if he was so tight, Tianshi's big 'spear' could go all the way inside easily.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Oct - 9:44

Akuryo's body seemed to have yearned for mine, his lustful rectal kept sucking my member deep withing it. We kept going at it for hours and hours. His body holding mine so tightly, his tongue licking mine over and over again. He kept begging for more as I discovered new areas inside him that drove him crazy. The newest spot I found seemed to feel more then good to him. He tightened his rectal, sucked on my tongue and his hips moved more, harder, deeper. I moaned with him, my hand stroking his erection nonstop until he finally tense and came on my chest and belly and I released myself deep within him.
My head fell on his shoulder. My lover, my sweet Akuryo, he was back in my arms now. When my heartbeat decreased again, I helped wash Akuryo inside and out and than we got out of the bath. This was not our house, though the man that brought us here had prepared clothes for the both of us. I dressed my lover up and then dressed myself up. We had to go meet with the villagers in their main building now. My lover had a plan to help all of us. I had trouble trusting any of them to be close to my Akuryo, so I held him safely within my broken wings. We walked towards the biggest building, I carried Akuryo there, making sure anybody who saw us knew that he was mine.
The man that had led us to his home stood outside. He smiled and looked at us. He looked trustworthy, but I would not give him my trust until he proves himself. He looked in my piercing eyes and grinned more.

"Hey there Great King, don't worry, we all know he's yours. He was screaming it loud enough! Now come this way, we'll wait until everyone is here and then we will hear you out little snake. Follow me."

I followed him indoors and he brought us on two chairs on a small stage, I only used one chair, keeping my lover in my arms. The building slowly filled up and then Hide stepped in front of everyone, on the stage with us.

"My friends, today I bring you a light of hope. How many here has had their lives ruined by the so called Duke of the North? Everyone, correct? When this man, Lord Tianshi made it to this Island, broken and lost, he didn't move from the beach he washed up on, he still had a glimmer of hope. Hope that took the form of the man in his arms. His Lover. You see, the Duke not only took away his kingdom, but he also tried to take this man's heart. I stand before you all today, because Akuryo-San is willing to become our light of hope as well. He has a plan to bring down the Duke and give us back our dignity!"

He gave us a sign to go where he was standing. I stood with Akuryo in my arms and only let him stand as I stood behind him. I held his waist and my wings still closed in front of him, though allowed others to see him.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Oct - 10:19

He was screaming, trembling, shivering and it was a very wild and intense sex, Akuryo felt like being alive again. He really missed his king's touch and warmth. He loved Tianshi deeply for real. They finished their lovey-dovey- erotic moment and then they went to wash. After that, both of them got dressed up and they went to the main building in the village it was there that Akuryo would state and revealed his plan to overthrow the Duke of the North. It made Akuryo blush and hid his face on Tianshi's chest when the man hide said that he screamed so loud the name ' Tianshi" well.. that was.. embarrassing, this place was not his home so he felt, a bit awkward.
When the two of them walked to the small stage and hide followed after. Akuryo prepared for the plan well. He sat on Tianshi's lap and then people started to fill in the hall. Akuryo had a tactic to infiltrate the castle without letting the duke know. He looked at the crowed, he took a deep breath and then he finally opened his voice to everyone.

,' Thank you for your time, I'm AKuryo, and I devoted my heart and life to lord Tianshi here. Now, as you know that we all have the same enemy and that duke was in my King's castle. I have a plan to overpower his force. But of course, without hurting the slaves and servants inside the castle, they were all held captive by that duke, lost of them were raped and treated badly…they.. are all my friends…"

Then, Akuryo started with the plan. He looked around the people gathered there and he looked at his beloved king. He then look back towards the crowd.

,' I have a plan. we will infiltrate the castle in two ways. One part will go from the front, and another, will attack from the back. Some of us who can dance or do some magic trick shall dressed as a circus crowd. We shall tell the guards that the duke requested our presence for a party. This will be executed at night. While a part of us acting as circus crowd, the other party would do sneak attack form the underground tunnel in the castle."

Akuryo slowly slipped off from Tianshi's arms and he knelt in front of him. He sat down on the sandy ground and grabbed a wooden stick. He drew the map of the underground passage of the castle and the terrain all over it. Then, when he was done, he pointed at the back entrance of the tunnel, it was hidden and not that far from the castle, it was quite close.

,' as you can see, this is the entrance to the underground tunnel. The attacking group will enter from this side, this way is hidden. When they got inside, they could kill all of the guards belonged to the duke. The plan will go smoothly since most of them will be distracted by our performance as the circus crowd. Circus crowd will enter from the front gate, and the attacking force will enter from the back. When the party was held, the slaves and pets would also be there, you will recognize then immediately, they have Tianshi sama's mark on their neck, it was like a 'imperial stamp" that was attached permanently on their neck. Now, back to the plan. The slaves will also help us in the party. We do circus, they do dancing. and, they will help us to knock down the soldiers there"

Then, Akuryo took off his small hair pin and his long dark brown hair fell over his shoulder gracefully. He showed the little hair pin to everyone and then he continued.

.' this hair pin, will release some kind of toxin into the air. that toxin will make the whole people fell asleep. I will activate it when I do the dancing in front of the duke, the other slaves will do this as well, they also have this hair pin. But of course, I have a potion here that would be enough for all of us so that we don't fall to the toxin, the slaves also have it. Now, when they fell asleep, we could kill them and burn their bodies to the flame. It will be a silent killing."

He was done with his plan he leaned back and he returned to Tianshi's arms. Sitting on his lap sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Oct - 9:06

Akuryo started talking about his plan. Everyone listened closely. It seemed that my lover had them all eating out of his hands. It was true that usually he was looked at because of his beauty, but this time, I could read their desire for revenge in their eyes. I also listened go his plan but I had spotted one flaw, and I didn't seem to bd the only one. A man, visibly a warrior, stood up after Akuryo's plan.

"Your plan makes sense in all ways, but tell me, what's your plan to get off this island? Most of us don't have wings and not to mention how difficult getting off this Island is because of the whirlpools and the swells."

I saw some lowering their heads, losing hope. That's when I came in the picture. My presence was instantly felt and commanded respect. People looked at me and kept silent.

"Look at you. You are all warriors and tacticians. Yet you are all ready to give up because of water? Where is your pride as warriors? Akuryo is my lover, he is a dancer and he has more courage then all of us. We gave up, letting that fat bastard win our lands and our status. Isn't it time we take back what is ours? This is an Island! Cut down trees and build a boat. We all have the physical strenght to break through this. Are you all ready to win back your freedom?"

Everyone stood up and cheered. I sfill had it. I grabbed Akiryo and sat him on my shoulder as we walked out of the building. Everyone was in high spirits now. We all got to work on building a ship to get off this forsaken Island. I held my lover on my shoulder and we helped with the coordination. Akuryo not only gave me back my life, he gave everyone a reason to live, a reason to fight again. I let him fall off my shoulder and land in my arms. I kissed him deeply.

"Akuryo, I think I should name you my personal strategist. You have given an entire island of retired warriors a reason to fight again. I love you Akuryo. You are the most important part of my heart. And that plan of yours trully is ingenious."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 8 Oct - 9:53

He was done with his plan, the explanations and everything but it did not occur to him yet how they would get out from this island. He was like.. *" and you a warrior asking me that too?" " can't you think ?"* he did not spill hem out but then Tianshi gave them idea, that was great. Building a boat was a good idea, but had they forgotten how Akuryo came to this island all the way? He rode a ship that brought Tianshi all the way here right? So technically, they could also use the same ship that Akuryo used not long ago right? Though still, building a boat would be necessary since that merchant boat would not fit so many warriors. Then, tianshi held him in his strong arms and brought him out from the main building of the small village. They kissed and hugged each other. Akuryo smiled to the idea that his lord need him to be his strategist, well.. that would be an honor. But now, they all need to work on a boat.

With so many people and strong warriors, they build up a big ship fast. It took them about three days to finish the ship. Well… one hundred strong men doing one ship, so it was no surprise. Though there were some delicate beauty amongst them. Akuryo could teach them how to dance, he was thinking that he and those delicate beauty would be the 'distracting army' , the circus or dancer ones. He kissed Tianshi and looked at those beauties, they were young feminine looking boys about the same age like Akuryo, he then said to his lord that he would like to have them for the plan. He would teach them how to dance or at least, know if they could dance or not. Then, he brought tianshi to a smaller hut and he also gathered the young delicate beauties with him. He told them that he wanted to know if they could dance or do some attraction for the plan he just presented. Most of them could dance, that was good.

They started to practice by dancing together in harmony. They danced gracefully and when they were done practicing, they only need good clothes now, dancer costume that they would wear when they arrived at the duke's place. After they found their own costume, they set forth for the duke's castle. All of then entered the two boats. One belonged to the merchants, and the other was the one they build with their own hands. They set forth for tianshi's homeland, they set forth to fight off the evil duke.

They were ready for battle, one offensive team and one distraction team everything was ready and in place. It took them around one day trip to reach the island and then they all got off from the boat. They rested a bit before they continue their journey. They rested for a couple of hours, eating, drinking, and all. Then, when the night fall, they marched silently. Then, they arrived at the castle which originally belonged to Tianshi. Akuryo and the dancer together with tianshi went inside as the 'distraction' team. Tianshi was acting as the carriage driver ( they rent a carriage to get their way to the castle) and the rest of the beauties did their job. The other team went to the underground passage with hide. Then, they all entered the castle as planned.

The Duke, who was inside the castle, on the throne was pleased to see the dancer entertainer before him. All were beauties. He cheered and asked them to dance for him right away.

,'great!!! dance and shake your lovely ass beauties!! show me more!!!'

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 9:39

Akuryo really did have a good plan. We built the ships in no time, considering we were all veteran warriors, our strenght combined could not be contained. Then, Akuryo showed the more feminine men how to dance. He really was my most precious jewel. We then embarqued on the ships and went back to my lands. I was wearing a very dark colored cloak, hidding my face as much as I could and I used coal to blacken my hair. I was to go with the dancers while the others went in the underground passage. We got in without any problems, this disgusting man would never say no to a carriage full of beautiful men. I took a quick peek and found myself quite disgusted by his colora all over my walls. My banners were ripped or mocked. I was pissed at him now. He dared call himself my friend in the past? That bastard.
I stood silently and looked around as Akuryo distracted the duke. I saw no name tied up to the throne. I was right next to the duke, he kept on complimenting my dancers and then he just stopped talking to me since the dancers put on the big show. I used wind to cut the chain around No name's neck. He looked up at me, saw my face and I winked. He smiled and I saw tears roll down his cheeks. I told him with telepathy to go help the others in the underground passage and to free my guards. He went silently.
It was then that one of the dancers slipped. I rose my hand, telling the others to stop. I had to play my role as their caretaker. I walked all the way towards him and knelt down. I could see it in his eyes, he was nervous. I told him telepathically to calm down or else the plan wouldn't work. He nodded and I helped him up. It's then that I saw our force coming up behind the throne. I vocally appologized to the duke.

"Wait! That voice...Tianshi? How...How could this be?! Guards capture him!"

No mouvements. His guards had already been replaced by my own and my allies. I took off my cloack and then grabbed Akuryo by the wait and gave the duke a mischievous grin.

"I brought a few friends of yours. I hope you remember them. They sure remember you, Duke."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 10:17

His plans seemed to went well. The dancers and the warriors share their role perfectly. The warriors took down every guards placed by the ugly duke, while the dancers did their part as distraction force. Akuryo saw his best friend, 'no name' he was naked, tied up on the throne, he was wounded. That made Akuryo sad and angry at the same time. But then Tianshi freed his best friend and he saw no name slipped away silently towards the back of the hall. He probably went to help the warriors from the underground passage then. It did not take long till the offensive force to reach the main hall where the party was held. And the duke, he was surprised to hear tianshi's voice. That was when Akuryo and the rest of the warriors revealed themselves. The duke was beyond surprised, he was speechless. He was screaming for guards but nobody come to save him. Akuryo smiled. He would have his revenge now.

,' what a disgrace you are. Northern Duke! All of us will feast upon your blood!!"

Then, all of the warriors sliced the duke in pieces, they simply slice his ear, arms, legs, and then in the end, they cut off the duke's head. They feast upon the duke's blood and death. The end of his tyrant has come. Akuryo , tianshi, and the rest of the crowd cheered and they were happy to regain their honor and kingdom. Then, after the servants cleaned up the rest of the trash and its blood. They filled the ball room with aromatic essence and flowers. They held a celebration, a celebration of their winning. Tianshi, as the general of the force was given an honor to stay on the stage behind the big altar covered in gold sheets to give speech.

However, as tianshi stood behind the altar, AKuryo went missing. Nobody saw him and nobody even know where he was. Of course, his king would be the one and only man who would learn about Akuryo's whereabouts. Of course, he was under the altar all along, hiding there. He placed himself kneeling under the altar, right before Tianshi's crotch. He then lifted the thin veil that covered his naked butt. He also undid Tianshi's pants a little , just to take out his King's dick. Then, Akuryo licked it, sucked it hard into his mouth. Of course, he did it silently, no voice at all. Tianshi was doing his speech still and it went great under such situation. However, when tianshi was done giving speech, Akuryo opened his rectal as he placed himself on all four. He grabbed Tianshi's dick and he simply stabbed it deep inside his hole. He shivered under the altar, perfectly hidden. He did not moan, he held back his voice. He moved his butt back and forth, giving Tianshi more pleasure as his king stay standing behind the altar. He might get punished after this but the most important now, was having his king's hot burning love inside his body, AKuryo missed that and he just couldn't wait any longer.

he kept on moving his waist, butt and he moved back and forth faster, he felt tianshi's dick got bigger and he squeezed it harder inside him. Akuryo was wet, very wet down there. he was so lewd after parted with tianshi for months, he just couldn't hold back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 11:18

Everything went perfectly according to Akuryo's plan. The Duke was soon cut into pieces and disposed of. I had my home back. We had our pride and freedom back. Amazing. It was much easier then I thought to command great warriors from other kingdoms and countrys. I was asked to make a speech so I walked up on the stage and stood in front of the altar. I saw Akuryo under the altar and wondered what he was doing there.

"Today, my friends marks the end of a Tyrant. The end of the Northern Duke. To this, I raise my cup!"

As I did, I felt Akuryo undoing the bottom of my outfit and his tongue rubbing up on it. I flinched lightly, but kept my composure. So that was what his diabolical plan was. I took a sip of the wine and the others did too.

"I am proud and honored to have fought next to such excellent warriors and...beautiful dancers. Today we not only celebrate this bastard's death, we celebrate our freedom! Our right to raise our heads and dare look at the sun without feeling any disgust on ourselves. Today, we celebrate to our Strenght!"

I rose my cup again and they cheered before drinking again. I flinched again as this time I felt Akuryo's rectal closing around my dick. What a lewd snake. If I wasn't the center of attention right now, I would drag him off in a corner and make him scream for real. Though for now, he was doing a great job at keeping silent.

"Now I know that this Duke has done some unforgiveable things, and I also know that some of your Kingdoms have been completely destroyed, so, I offer you to live here. I could always need new and powerful warriors around me. I will leave this decision to you all and help those who wish to rebuilt their homes. For tonight though, leave your fears and worries outside and feast, party to your hearts contents!"

As I said that, the rest of my pets came to join the party. I looked down at Akuryo's butt and laid one hand on his back, thrusting foward and climaxing inside him. The others were busy now.

"You couldn't wait, could you, Akuryo?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 11:41

He knew he was being a bad snake for now but what could he do? Months without his King's touch made him go crazy and did these things. But he just did not care about it anymore. His body asked for it, yearned for it and he just couldn't hold back. He stayed silent even when Tianshi shot his cum inside him. But Akuryo was not yet satisfied. He squeezed Tianshi's dick once more, fucking him again for a second round.

He noticed that the rest of the pets and soldiers were partying and so, he just focused on Tianshi's big dick. He slammed his butt against Tianshi's dick and devour it completely inside him. He slammed his butt more and more, he could feel the juice spurting out from his butt and made his crotch and legs all wet. He stayed silent though his breath went unsteady and faster because of the pleasure he was having. Surely, doing a public sex like this added the thrill for him.

After some time, he reached climax again and he squeezed Tianshi's big dick inside him even harder, he felt tianshi shot his cum for a second time and then, Akuryo slipped himself out from under the altar, he showed up, looked at Tianshi with flustered face and licked his King's cock clean from cum and all. Then, he noticed that the pets and soldiers were going to their room, probably to have fun. It was when the ball room empty, Akuryo stood up and he hugged his king, he kissed Tianshi deeply and locked their tongue together, he licked his king's tongue with his bladed tongue and added more sensation to their make out.

,' mmmhhh… yes…. Tianshi sama.. you… can't imagine how it feels.. moths without your touch.. it made me feel so hot.. all over… I want you… my king.. I want it so badly… "

Akuryo hugged Tianshi and he found the whole ball room empty. He sat on the altar and he spread his legs for his king. If Tianshi wanted to devour him here, then he would be more than willing. He kissed and made out to his king and then he said it softly to Tianshi

,' mmmnnhhh.. my King… do you.. want it here… or… on our bed?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the castle
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Streets, Alleys and Parks-
Jump to: