Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

at the castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug - 11:55

Akuryo was even more sensual and erotic then I first thought. Even though I had told him to stop calling me by some honorific title he still called me his king. He claimed that he would go anywhere with me and then said that first, he would service me since he had noticed my hardened lenght. I gave him a soft smile, but before I could refuse and tell him that it was alright and that he didn't have too, he was already on his knees and his hands were around my shaft while his erotic tongue was trailing my member from bottom to tip. I gasped and let my hand rest on his head. Akuryo really was good with that tongue of his. The forked part was then playing in my cleavage and I surprised myself by flinching in pleasure. After that, he expertly took the whole thing in his mouth while his hand played with my balls a little lower. My breathing quikened and my hand on his head followed the movement of his head while he sucked hard on my member as if it was a treat to him. I saw him look at me with his erotic face and I smiled at him. With time, I climaxed and heard him swallow everything. Though I was still hard and he knew it. He asked if I wanted it again, and licked it once more before I could answer. This was not going to be enough. He knew it. I knew it. I pulled him up to his feet and kissed him hard. I didn't want to hurt him, but I knew that if we didn't touch eachother a little roughly, neither of us would be satisfied. I turned him around as I sat on the edge of the bath. I sat him on me and made him close his legs around my shaft as it rubbed against his. Then I started moving my hips, making our crothes rub against one another and I heard him moan. I kissed his neck, sucked on the skin and left a hickey. My hand closed around both our dicks and I steoke them both. Like this, I wouldn't hurt him but still have the pleasure of hearing his voice as he reached the highest level of bliss.

"How does this feel, Akuryo? Do you like this?"

Even though for me it was mostly a tease, this was so good for both of us. For Akuryo, this would ensure the healing of his rectal while still giving him pleasure. I moaned with him, but his voice was much louder then mine. I was going to enjoy having him at the academy with me. I won't have to only think about him, I'll get to see him and touch him and have him. He was my beloved now.

"Call me just Tianshi...consider it an order..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug - 12:24

At first, Akuryo planned to Suck Tianshi's dick off and drank all of his semen. But then, tianshi got another idea in his head. He grabbed Akuryo, made him sat on his lap, spread his legs and then made both of them rubbed their crotches and dicks together against one another. Akuryo who was already horny moaned and trembled in bliss. He shook his hips and waist more. He rubbed their dick harder against one another and calling out to tianshi.

,'mmmhhh…. Mmmmmnnnnhh… Tianshi.. aahhh.. so good.. so good.. you're so big.. it's.. rubbing me.. aaannnnhhh….more.. more…"

Akuryo went wild his face was all flustered and he grabbed Tianshi's hands , placed them on both of his nipples to pinch. He led Tianshi's hands to pinch his rosy erect nipples and he moved more and more on Tianshi's dick. They rubbed more intensely and Akuryo moaned louder each time. He grabbed both of their dicks and squeezed it together with his hands as he let tianshi played with his nipples all he wanted. Akuryo smiled and his eyes went from a tender to a wild gaze. He licked his lips sensually and smiled at Tianshi, his beloved.

His hands kept on squeezing both dicks and then, he leaned closer to made out to his beloved King. Akuryo wrapped Tianshi's arms around him and he made their nipples rubbed against each other intensely. He licked the King's lips, slipping his tongue inside Tianshi's mouth and made out to him hard. He continued on the kissing and rubbing, he did it harder and harder each time. He licked Tianshi's mouth and tongue all over and he moaned himself in bliss.

,' mmmhh…nnggghh.. more.. mmhh… delicious.. aahh… Tianshi.. more… I want more... I want to cum… let's cum together… nnhh.."

They kept on rubbing their dicks and bodies together, it was way more intense, it was much more than just a tease. Akuryo could feel his lord's dick got bigger and he was tensing up. Even though they're not having sex, this was hot as hell. After some time of making out like crazy , he heard a knock on the royal bathroom door, it seemed that a pet came in and deliver something for Tianshi. Since he heard the loud noise that Akuryo made, the pet just slipped the invitation letter under the door. It seemed that it was an invitation for a prom night at the academy.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Aug - 11:49

Akuryo was just making this so exciting. So much that I felt like entering him, but I didn't want to hurt him either, so I just made our dicks rub against eachother harder. Akuryo wanted to cum. He was so cute. He didn't need to ask me, he could climax whenever he wanted. Though this was somewhat adorable also. I grew larger. This was a very pleasant feeling. I heard a knock on the door, pinched Akuryo's nipple and made him scream, warning the other to not come in and then saw something slip under the door. I was a little busy for that right now. I made Akuryo move more, wrapped my hand over his to stroke our dicks in a harder, faster way, then, I pressed the cleavage on his with my thimb and rubbed a bit. He climaxed in my hand and I followed soon after. He really was adorable. I held him close to me and slowly kissed him as I cleaned our now sticky bodies in the warm water. After that, I carried him out of the bath and picked the letter up before walking back in the room. I laid Akuro on my bed and opened the letter with the seal of the Academy on it.

Dear Tianshi,
We hearby invite you to the Academy's Prom. The theme for this year is Luxurious Nature. The Prom will be in the Great Hall in two days and will start at 8 pm, human time.

We hope to see you there,
The Student Council, with the approbation of the Academy Headmaster.

Ps: You may bring one person of your choosing.[/b]

Well wasn't that interesting? And it was also a perfect time to bring Akuryo in my world. I looked at him and kissed his lips softly. I made him read the letter while I went to my wardrobe. I had been saving a yukata for a special occasion, I think this was a good time to give it to Akuryo. I took it out and brought it to him on the bed.
[color]

"You'll look magnificent in this. This rpom is the perfect moment to bring you to the Academy. You'll be able to meet all the teachers and many students. Though you'll need to stay close to me, alright? Many students and teachers would eat you up since you're so beautiful."
 [/color]
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 Aug - 9:34

When their sweet little time finally over, tianshi and akuryo got their time to take a bath. Tianshi gently picked up Akuryo in his arms and then brought him all the way to the water, then, after they finished, they went back to their room and Tianshi picked up the letter the servant left on the floor. Then, Tianshi gave the letter to Akuryo. He read it. The letter said that tianshi was invited to a prom and he was allowed to bring someone. Obviously, His beloved King would bring him along.

Akuryo was very happy. He read it. It was in two days. He would get ready for it and he would give his best look for Tianshi's sake. Though he did not know what a prom was. For his entire life time, Akuryo had been 'sealed' inside this luxury castle and he never came out, not even once to outer world. He never knew anything about the outside world. He did not know what the academy looked like or what prom party was. He was happy, but lost in what he would do there.

Though before he could react further, Tianshi showed him a very luxurious Yukata. The outer part was in blood red, while the sakura ornament was all in gold strings all over the outer line of the fabric. Akuryo looked at it and he was happy. He jumped on Tianshi and made out to his beloved King. He giggled softly and then kissed Tianshi again. Akuryo took off his bathrobe and then he tried the Yuakata. It wrapped his slim and firm body perfectly. He then slowly turned around to show Tianshi how he looked like in that yukata. He smiled and then came to tianshi's arms. He leaned closer, put both of his hands on his beloved king's broad chest and then he said to his king.

,' My beloved Tianshi…. As.. we both know.. I never go out there, I don't know… what the outer world looked like…is it a scary place? Or is it fun?"

He then grabbed Tianshi's arms, led him to the bed and made him sat down there. Akuryo took off the Yukata and kept it inside the wardrobe. He was all naked now. He came back to his king and then he climbed on the bed. He placed both of his hand son tianshi's broad shoulder and he pressed those broad shoulder gently, he gave massage to his king. Akuryo knelt on the bed behind Tianshi as he kept his gentle relaxing massage to his King.

,' how you like this Tianshi-sama? Do you… want me to rub it harder? Tell me…what they do in the prom? can we cuddle there?"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 Aug - 11:49

Akuryo tried on the yukata and I was quite pleased with the results. It looked fabulous on him. I was very happy. But then, he took it off and put it back in the wardrobe, too bad, I was really enjoying the view there. He sat me on the bed, asking me many questions, about the outside world, and then the prom. I smiled at him and moaned lightly as his hands started rubbing my sore shoulders. I didn't really know what to tell him about the outer world, I had been keeping my pets in this castle to protect them, but in a way, I was also being very selfish about them as well.

"The outside world is mixed. It can be frightful and it can be a work of art. Battles to happen, wars as well, but here in the protection of the Academy's barrier, humans cannot come and soil the area, for that, we have nekuromansa and Sen'tou who only think about battling and blood. Though don't worry about that, I will keep you safe, you'll see. As for the beautiful parts of the world, I can think of a sunset, a sunrise, a star filled sky. There are many things that I wish to show you."

Now then, how can I explain to him what a prom is. Back in the days, we would say it was a gathering to celebrate an event, but these days it's more a slow and controled party. Maybe this year would be different, maybe they would actually do as they promised and make it a luxurious prom.

"As for the prom now. Yes we can cuddle there. It's a gathering of many people in order to celebrate an important even. We dance at proms. Humans sometimes use these proms in order to confess their love to their lover. I will use this prom to show you how much I care for you. Tell me, my Dearest, can you dance?"

I smiled at him and awaited his reply, if he didn't know how to dance, then I was going to have to teach him. I didn't mind of course, but at the same time, I didn't want him to be embarassed on the dance floor over there. And if he really doesn't know, then I would have him put his feet on mine and I would make him dance that way. I turned my head lightly and captured his lips in a soft kiss.

"This feels perfect. Thank you"

I was of course talking about the massage he had been so kind as to offer me. I surely would never refuse him if he offered me another one another day.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 15 Aug - 9:10

He asked lots of questions to his King, questions about the outside world. He stayed quiet as he listened to what tianshi said. The outside world seemed to be both scary and fun, and both beautiful and terrifying. He said there were two people, Nekuromansa and Sentou, and both liked to fight and battle around. Akuryo did not see why those two liked that thing, but some people like violence and they wanted to prove themselves as the best fighter, sometimes, maybe that was just like that. Akuryo continued the massage and he kept on listening to his lord. He smiled when his lord said something about cuddling. Akuryo liked cuddling with his beloved King. Even more than the intense sex, though he liked that as well.

Tianshi talked about the dancing part at the prom later on. It seemed that the prom party was a formal one and it seemed that people used it to show his love to another. Akuryo thought about it a little bit. 'dance' it's not like he couldn't dance, it's just that, he did not really know what this 'dance' would be. He only knew how to do belly dance, snake dance, and all solo dance, but this… this sounds like another type of dancing.

Akuryo finally stopped giving massage to his King. He leaned closer and then sat on his beloved King's lap. He placed both of his naked legs on Tianshi's sides. He then wrapped his arms around his King's neck and licked the King's lips before giving him a seductive gentle kiss. He then looked at Tianshi with a smirk and he kissed his King once, twice, and one more time softly, gently.

,' mmhh…. My Beloved Tianshi… you know I could… dance… in.. solo… but… I'm afraid you mean this dance as.. duet dancing? Hmmmm.. I never do that before… teach me tianshi sama? I'm a dancer anyway, I'm sure I'll learn fast enough."

Akuryo was still all naked, he leaned on Tianshi and cuddled him waiting for his lord to make his decision for the dancing lesson. Akuryo was happy to know that he would attend a party with his beloved King. He rubbed his slim, naked legs against his King's thigh. He licked Tianshi's lips, went lower to his neck, and lower to his sexy manly chest. Slowly… Akuryo moved up and he was back on Tianshi's lips again, sealing them.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 11:05

Right, Akuryo did know how to dance, but his style was not proper for a prom. I smiled as he sat on my lap and licked my neck and chest. I lifted his cute little face and kissed his lips softly. I felt him shiver. I was glad that I was able to have him shiver just with a kiss. This boy made my life blissful once more. I then stood up, it didn't matter if we were both naked. At this point, we had already seen eachother's skins. I smiled at him and placed one of his hands on my shoulder and the other one in my hand. My other hand was on his waist. I flapped my wings once, making just enough wind to start a gramaphone in a corner of my room. I liked the sound of those old vinyl disks. The slow music started and I started moving my feet. Akuryo kept looking down to our feet and I lifted his head so he's look in my eyes.

"During a duo dance, this is a valse, the man, for this occasion me, leads the dance. You don't need to look at our feet. Just move naturally. Let me lead. Don't think too much. A valse is a dance of elegance and love. To make it beautiful and fluid, you must follow your heart. The music is simply a guide. Akuryo, you are beautiful."

I knew that by complimenting him, he would relax. He was too tense, too nervous. He probably wanted to get this perfect in one shot. Though I wasn't planning on letting him get comfortable too quickly. A valse was good for an opening dance in a prom, then, we would dance differently. A more modern version of the valse. When I saw him getting used to looking only in my eyes and abandonning the view of our feet, I made him twirl lightly. I could see a wide smile in his face. Breathtaking. I smiled at him and caught his hand before dancing some more.

"You are doing great Akuryo. Keep this up and you'll be able to valse all the time and on any music. Are you enjoying this?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 11:39

They danced, practicing to be precise. Tianshi said that the dance would be a valse dance. Was that one of formal dance used in prom party? surely, Akuryo did not know that. They danced slowly, and along with time, Akuryo started to feel relaxed and he was getting used to the dance. They practiced for two days and tomorrow, was the last day of their practice. Akuryo led Tianshi to their bed. He was making sure that his beloved King felt comfortable on the bed. He went to turn off the music and then he went back to the bed with Tianshi. He cuddled his King First . he sang a soft calming lullaby till Tianshi fell asleep and then Akuryo slept after. He hugged his beloved King and he wrapped the thick blanket all over themselves.

Then, they slept like a brick all night long. When it was morning, Akuryo woke up first and then he kissed tianshi's lips softly. He smiled and then he grabbed a light blue robe, and wore it. He went straight to the kitchen and prepared for a quick breakfast. Tonight, the party would start. Tonight, Akuryo and Tianshi would go to the human world and they would attended the prom party. Akuryo thought of a good breakfast for his beloved king. He took some baby potatoes and some smoked beef. He grilled those baby potatoes and then chopped it half. He also grilled the smoked beef and then he put them all on a plate above a large green , fresh lettuce. He walked back to their bedroom and then put the plate on the table beside his beloved King who was still sleeping.

Akuryo smiled and then he leaned closer to Tianshi's face. He grabbed his King's face and then, kissed him gently for the second time this morning. This time, he made the kiss lasted a bit longer, till he moaned softly. Then, when he saw Tianshi opened his gentle eyes, he smiled at his king.

,' Good morning.. Tinshi-sama…. Are you hungry? I've made breakfast for us.. come… let me help you my lor… i.. mean.. my love..."

He was about to call Tianshi 'lord' again, lucky he did not finish that word. He smiled and then helped Tianshi to sit on the bed with his back against the big pillow behind him. Then, when his King felt comfortable enough, he grabbed the plate and slowly fed Tianshi with the potato and the beef.

,' do you like this? Tianshi sama? I'll cook for you from now on…"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Aug - 12:24

Akuryo learned amasingly well and after two days of practice, he was almost a pro. I was pleased and he seemed rather excited to go to the prom now.
After a nice night of resting, I felt Akuryo kiss me softly then get out of the bed. I wondered where he was going, but I had a feeling that he would be fine. He came back a few minutes later and it smelt like food. So that's what he had been up too. How adorable. He then kissed me again, though he made this kiss a little hotter, more passionate. He eventually moaned and stopped after. He wished me a good morning as he helped me sit up. Well, it was always a good morning when I woke up next to him. Then, he helped me eat. It was good. He asked me what I thought, almost calling me Lord again. I shot a glance at him, grabbed his face and kissrd him until he moaned.

"Let's make this clear Akuryo, stop with the honorific titles. We are equals. Just Tianshi is alright. And this is unacceptable. Your food is delicious but I wish to cook for you. If you don't accept to be pampered like a prince, then we will cook together."

I was actually worried of him being anywhere I couldn't see since the incident with my father and the guard captain. I just always wanted to be around to protect him from everything. I grabbed half a potato and made him eat it. He really was beautiful. Tonight was the prom, we would have to prepare ourselves for that festive night. I rang a small bell and a group of my pets came in. They smiled and almost ran to my side.

"I heard that you guys are the best artists here. I need your help. Now we all know how beautiful Akuryo is, but we need to make him heartbreakingly beautiful for a prom. Can I ask your help?"

They all looked so excited. They all said Yes Master and then I appointed them to what the needed to do. First, we had to wash. They helped scrub and clean our bodies, then dried us up, dried our hair up and covered our bodies with white robes. Two pets went in the kitchen to prepare snacks since at the prom there is food. Two of them started working on Akuryo's hair while another one was making his nails and skin look flawless. For me he was already flawless though. My hair was already placed, they were untameable anyway so nobody bothered. Though I had my wings cleaned and my nails done as well. Preparing ouraelves for the prom might not sound long, but it was time for the clothes before we knew it. Mine was simple, white and silver with golden chains. Akuryo's was the one I had hand made for him. He looked perfect. I smiled at him and asked a pet to get to carriage ready for our departure. It was time.
I gave my arm out for Akuryo to grab onto, then we went down the stairs and out the front door. I helped my lovely lover up in the six horse carriage. Six pure white horses. Then, the driver drove us to the academy.

"Are you ready? Don't be afraid, everything will be alright. Tonight, even the stars bow before how beautiful you are."

I kissed his lips softly and smiled at him. We arrived at the Academy and I once more helped him out of the carriage. I held his hand as we walked in the Great Hall, where all the students and teachers would gather. It looked beautiful, golds and silvers, silks and jewels. The place looked like a palace now. I walked proudly inside as people looked at both myself and my mysterious beauty.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Aug - 9:41

The day of the prom night finally arrived. Today was the day. Today, Akuryo would enter the academy world, a place he had never been before. He was a bit worried and nervous. Tianshi called for the servants and asked them to make over Akuryo and get him ready for the party. He got himself a natural looking make up, at least he told those beauty artist not to make it too much since he did not like it ( putting too much make up was just not his style). He got what he wanted, a natural and light looking makeup., with pink lips, light green and golden colored eye shadow and that's all. His kimono was slightly lowered and it showed his shoulder a little.

When they were ready, and all dressed, Tianshi called for the luxury carriage and then they left for the prom night party. Then, after some time, they arrived at the academy. Akuryo was shocked, the building was huge! It was as huge as Tianshi's castle!! He just couldn't believe it he clung to his lord and walked closely with Tianshi. He could feel the people starred at them. Or, more to his magnificent lord . really, His King looked more like a God rather than a king. With such hair, he looked like the god of thunder in the legend, Zeus.

Akuryo and tianshi both walked to the center of the dance floor. People were dancing to each other and they were having so much fun. Akuryo was hugging Tianshi with both of his arms. The music played softly and Akuryo danced slowly with tianshi. Their eyes locked to each other. Sometimes they kissed, sometimes they just looked into each other's eyes. Akuryo blushed like a rose as he danced with his beloved King. Then, when the music ended, both of them found a seat and Akuryo was sitting beside Tianshi. It was then, someone greeted them. It was a man.

,' good evening, Tianshi and…his gorgeous beauty…. May i.. have the honor of.. dancing with you my lady?"

The guy was asking Akuryo to dance with him, but he was afraid. He never interact with strangers like those people, he did not know if this man was kind or evil, good or bad, so he shyly smiled at the guy and then he simply buried his face against Tianshi's chest. He hugged his beloved King's arms closely and then, the guy left with sadness in his face. Akuryo who did not know anything, just kept on clinging to Tianshi like a child. He was never in the outer world, this was new and kind of scary to Akuryo. Then, some girls came their way, five of them. Those girls looks like the 'princess' type, they greeted tianshi happily and one of them grabbed tianshi's other arms and hugged him directly. She said,

,' Oh my! Tianshi-san you look so handsome tonight! Will you dance with me? Just for a moment please? Will you?

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 20 Aug - 11:24

Akuryo's beauty had the effect I had expected on the people around. A man came to me and asked my lover if he would like to dance with him. Akuryo practically burried his face against me to hide away from this man. I smiled as the man showed light sadness from being rejected in such an adorable way, then something unpleasant happened tome as a group of females appeared and one of them grabbed onto my arm and asked me to dance with her. I slipped my arm out of her grip, went to a table and held Akyro closer to me, making him sit on my lap.

"I cannot dance with you tonight. Or any night. How many times must I reject you before you understand that I am not interested in females?"

"Eeeh? You said you like beautiful creatures! I'm beautiful!"

"Hmmm...Your eyes are too dim, your nose has a crook in it and your lips lack something to attract me. Furthermore, your hips are too wide, you legs too short and your overall body is just not firm enough. You are not nearly as beautiful as Akuryo. Now if you'll please leave my table, I must give all my attention to my sweetest lover."

I pissed her off, she got up and said that I would regret this one day then left. I told her many times that I was not interested in her advances, she never listened, so maybe by being blunt and even a touch rude, now she'd understand. If ahe didn't the next time I would not be so courtious.
I looked at Akuryo and smiled at him. I gently kissed his lips and then stood up with him. I walked to the dance floor again and looked at the dj. He put a song that was made for me it seemed.

"Remember, it doesn't matter if you mistep, we are here to have some fun. Dance with me my Dearest."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 21 Aug - 9:31

He was totally afraid towards the people in this academy, either with the males or females, but he found that the females were scarier than the males, so he would need to be more careful with them. Thought when a girl hugged tianshi's arms, Akuryo felt like ripping her flesh into pieces. He couldn't do that though. He would never do anything that would stain Tianshi's name, not now, not ever. He would make his beloved King proud of him, so he stayed calm and let tianshi rejected the girl in the end. Then, they moved to another table and they stood up again for another dance. Both of them danced slowly, gracefully along with the music. Then, after a while, the music ended and the MC of the event allowed the attendance to feast their hunger with the food provided for them in the buffet. Akuryo smiled to Tianshi and gave him a soft deep kiss.

,' are you hungry? Let me get something for you.. my beloved Tianshi… "

Then, Akuryo went to the buffet area. He grabbed a plate and he took some dimsum, sushi, and some salmon steak in bite size. He was done with it and then he went back to his beloved King. They had their own table and then Akuryo sat on Tianshi's lap. He clung to his beloved king and fed him with the sushi and all. When he saw something left on tianshi's lips, he leaned closer and licked it slowly till it clean. He smiled and then kissed his King again gently. He fed himself as well and they both ate till the plate was empty. Then, he out the plate on the table wipe his mouth with a napkin and then he gave Tainshi a drink, it was a plain water. They shared the water in one glass and then, Akuryo rested his head on Tianshi's chest. He whispered softly into his lover's ears.

,' Ne.. Tianshi sama… you look like a god of thunder Zeus , rather than a king today…"

Then, Akuryo giggled and he just buried his lovely face on his beloved king's chest. He hugged Tianshi and then, kissing him like a sweet little lover. Then, a man's voice surprised AKuryo a little, he turned around and saw an old man with a black tuxedo suite. He was scared and then he chose to huge Tianshi even tighter and hid his face again like he has been doing since they got here.

,' Good evening, Tianshi, I believe you know me, the head master of the academy, I am here to give you something. one free 'ticket ' for a free education. You could take one person with you to enter the academy and study here, of course, for someone as important as you, all of the education fee of that person will be free. Maybe.. your lovely flower here would like to study here with you? What do you think?"

Akuryo was afraid, he was so afraid to the words " study in the academy" for him, this academy was like a scary place, but.. if he wanted to spend more time with his beloved King, then he must enroll to this academy. He looked at Tianshi with a soft gaze and then, he looked down, he wanted to enroll, but.. he was afraid…
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 11:05

After some time of being fed and taken care of by my sweet little Akuryo, a man came and I sensed fear from my yoing lover. The man was indeed quite large and intimidating, but Akuryo had nothing to fear from him. The man politely intruded in our moment and proposed to me exactly what I wanted to hear. He gave me the opportunity to invite someone of my choicd in this academy. He even seemed to notice my young lover. I smiled, held Akuryo tighter in my arms, feeling his nervousness and smiled at the Headmaster.

"I believe, Headmaster, you already know who will be my choice. This young man is my lover, Akuryo. I believe he will do splendid in your Academy. Akuryo, this is the Academy's Headmaster, you've no need to be afraid, he is a kind man."

I lifted my lover's blushing face and smiled at him. He really was nervous. I placed his head against my chest and told him that everything was going to be alright. I was right here with him. Really, Akuryo was so adorable, it was no wonder I had fallen for him without even thinking of any consequences. I lifted his face and kissed his lips softly. The Headmaster then said that he would expect us both in his office on monday morning, to make his registration form. He left us be and I smiled at Akuryo. As long as my sweet lover was not human, he was accepted. Another man came to sit at our table. It was Takano Senri, the language Teacher. He smiled at us and then asked me why I had a plushie hidding against my chest.

"I'm sorry Sensei, Akuryo is not used to the outside world, and I'm afraid that so many people around him is...intinidating him. Akuryo, this is Senri Sensei, he will be our language teacher. Don't worry, he only looks mean, he's also a kind man."

A soft song started playin and I excused us from Sensei's side to go on the dance floor. It was the song we had practiced Akuryo's dancing on. I smiled at him and tols him to pretend as if we were both home, dancing together. I saw him smile and I knew he was happy. We started dancing, I hoped he didn't notice the people moving away to watch us dance together, we practically had the dance floor to ourselves.

"I am not Zeus. I am a slave to your beauty. You own every fiber of my being. I hope to stay like this with you forever. I love you, my sweetest Akuryo."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 23 Aug - 11:49

He was practically afraid to the outside world, totally different with the world he knew where there were only slaves and guards around with Tianshi, his beloved King with him. In this world, he knew nobody but Tianshi. He was going to stay close to Tianshi and just well.. just stay like that. he hid his face against Tianshi's chest and hugged his king tightly.

He was introduced to two men, one was the head master and the other was the language teacher. Akuryo only gave the two men a shy smile and he hid again on his king's powerful figure. Tianshi said that those two were kind despite their big and mean look. Well, he would believe every word his king said. Then, they excused themselves from the teacher when they heard a soft song played. They danced slowly, gracefully on the dance floor. People moved away and watched them dance but Akuryo was 'mesmerized' by Tianshi's greatness, he only saw his beloved King and nothing else.

The dance floor belonged to the both of them and Akuryo did not even notice anything about the others. His green golden eyes were locked on Tianshi's greatness and he blushed as he saw his king, really, Tianshi was more like Zeus right now, he was even better than a king. He was… dazzling like an angel of war. When the music ended , they stopped dancing and sealed it with a deep kiss. People clapped their hands and cheered happily. It seemed that they were mesmerized by these two. But of course, Akuryo did not know what just happened. He just stay close to Tianshi and then the crowd started to gather again like before in the center of the hall.

The, the MC of the event showed up . he said that it's time to chose king and queen of the prom. Akuryo did not know what this means so he just freeze there and hugged Tianshi like a scared little kitten. Then, the worst thing happened. The MC called for someone and then crowned him to be king. The heck? That guy? Akuryo knew that man! He was the previous man who wanted to dance with him and got turned down. Then, the MC looked at Akuryo. He had a bad feeling about this. And his fear came true. The MC walked down from the strange, grabbed Akuryo's hand and dragged him all the way to the stage as he placed Akuryo beside the annoying "king of the prom'.

Of course, Akuryo was afraid. He was freezing there on the stage. How could this happened?! Tianshi should be the king of the prom! He looked like Zeus!! Even better than this.. annoying man!! Sadly for Akuryo, the worst thing was about to happen. The MC, asked the two of them ( the king and queen of prom) to dance on the dance floor. Like hell akuryo would do that!! He would never touch other guy than his beloved king!! The guy, walked closer and grabbed Akuryo's hand, but Akuryo was surprised and freaked out like hell.

He immediately slapped the guy's hand away and he ran off from the stage. Of course, people laughed at the guy who just got slapped like that by Akuryo. With teary eyes, Akuryo ran back to Tianshi and he buried his face on His king's chest again. He hugged Tianshi tightly as if he was about to be taken away from his king. He was still teary and slightly sobbing now. he then talked softly to tianshi but in 'anger'.

,' Tianshi.. sama… what… what was that about? Why the MC man take me away from you? I don't want to be parted from Tianshi sama!! I'm scared!!! And you should've been the king of the prom!! You look like Zeus!! Hercules! You even beat Achilles!!"

The MC who just saw what happened, got surprised. never he saw something like this.never he saw the queen of the prom chose another guy rather then the king of the prom. he walked down from the stage and about to make this event... something.. entertaining for the audience. he walked towards Tianshi and said to him.

,' my ... my... Tianshi san..what a tasty treat you have here.. mind sharing to us who this person is and what is your relationship with him?

Akuryo was annoyed. by the MC and the king of the prom. seriously, why those people can't just leave them alone! Akuryo who did not want to answer or look at the guy, buried his face on Tianshi's chest and clung to him tightly.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 12:12

When came time to chose the king and queen of the dance floor, I wasn't surprised to hear the man's name, though it surprised me to hear Akuryo being chosen as the Queen. I didn't have time to stop them when they came to get my lover. They brought him up to the stage. I started to fight my way to him throught the people that had gathered. I saw him start to panic on stage and run away from the king of prom. It didn't take long before I had him in my arms and that I wrapped my six wings around him to give him more comfot and security. It also didn't take long for Akuryo to wonder what had happend and for the people to wonder who Akuryo was and why he was hidding in my chest like this.

"It's alright Akuryo. It's a human tradition to chose a King and Queen during a prom and to have them dance together. They wouldn't have taken you permanently away from me. I would have never let them. Though, they didn't know that you know nothing of this world. Forgive them Akuryo."

And as expected, there was the MC asking me what my relationship with Akuryo was. I kept my young lover hidden inside my wings and arms and looked at the master of the ceremony.

"Akuryo is a wonderful young man. He will attend this Academy starting next week. He is also my lover, so let this be a warning to all those that are ill intent: I will protect my Lover with every fiber of my being. I will hunt down those who hurt him and personally punish them. I will not be shy to use my military experiences. Now, if you'll excuse us, I need to help my lover calm down."

I picked Akuryo in my arms and flew up to land in the arch of one of the big halfmoon windows. High enough so that nobody would could disturb us and the area was wide ebough for us to be more then comfortable. We could even hide ourselves from other people's view. I opened my wings once I was certain we were alone and kissed Akuryo.

"Are you alright now?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Aug - 12:48

His beloved king saved him. He wrapped his strong arms around Akuryo and he protected him with his strong figure. The people were scary, very scary. The good thing was, tianshi covered his six silky wings around Akuryo, that felt so nice, warm and comfortable. Then, they flew up high and landed on a wide floored area that led to a huge arched window. Akuryo was sobbing lightly but he stopped when Tianshi kissed him. He blushed and he moaned. Really, a single tough from his King could activate the 'whole sensitive spots' in his firm curvy body.

One kiss was not enough, he wanted ore, he needed more. Akuryo grabbed tainshi's head, sealed their lips to each other deeply, passionately. With people gone, Akuryo was back into his original self. He was no longer shy nor afraid. He felt secure with Tianshi beside him. He kissed , and made out to his king so hard till he moaned even more. He lifted his legs and wrapped them around tianshi's waist. He kept kissing his lord and he clung tightly on Tianshi. That made his kimono fell off his waist and revealed his naked legs, the top side also got disheveled and it fell off Akuryo's shoulder.

,' mhh.. yes.. I'm all right now.. Tianshi-sama.. kiss me more.. aahhh…. So good.. aahhh.. more.. more…"

He just couldn't take it anymore, one single touch of his king's lips and he.. lost it. Akuryo started to slip his tongue inside tianshi's mouth only to made them entwined to each other and danced passionately in the making out. He moaned more, still softly, fading away voice. He stopped and his face was all flustered. He licked his lord's lips and then smiled at him in an alluring way. He traced his King's chest and looked at tianshi deeply.

,' mmhh.. those fools.. they should've chose tianshi sama to be the King of the prom.. how could they chose a loser instead.. I just don't get it.."

Then, He giggled softly he licked and kissed tianshi some more and rubbed his naked legs against his beloved king's waist. Really, this angel was so strong, he was like the angel of war.. tianshi looked magnificent, it made Akuryo blushed a bit more and softly moaned as he rubbed his legs all over tianshi's back… so strong.."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug - 13:54

Akuryo was being quite arousing again. I couldn't believe how easily this boy got excited. This time, we had only kissed a few times and it seemed his clothes were falling off, revealing his pearly skin, his desireable body. Hd held onto me and kept kissing me over and over again, my hands lifted his thigh higher and our crotches rubbed against eachothers'. He moaned more as we kissed. Such a lewd body he had. He kept asking for more of the kissing, I gave him what he desired. I kissed him more. I kissed him until he touched my chest and his legs rubbed my waist. He then said that I should have been King of the prom instead of the other that was. I chuckled lightly and pressed my crotch against his to make him moan.

"Being prom king is nothing compared to the honor I have in being your King. Let them rejoyce their temporary king and let us enjoy our immortal love. Besides, if you keep thinking about some other man while kissing me, I might get jealous."

I licked his neck, lifting him up slightly, making his chest arch towards me and I licked lower, towards his pink nipples. I found one and licked it more until it became erect and then my teeth lightly nibbled his erect nipple, making him moan and tremble some more. I loved hearing his voice and feeling the heat from his body rise. I rubbed our lower halves more, feeling his erection collide with mine over and over again. He liked this, I knew he liked this. I attacked his other nipple as well and then looked at his flustered face for a moment.

"Tell me what you want me to do now, my Akuryo."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Aug - 14:24

His king, gave him what he wanted the most, the kissing, and the touch, Akuryo was only sensitive against tianshi's touch. It's a bit surprising to know that his response was always like then when tianshi touched him. Even when he just looked at his king, he could get aroused easily, besides, in his whole life, he was treated as a sex toy, it was no surprise to have him easily aroused, he was raised that way. He whispered into the king's ear

,' ready for a quick one my love?"

Akuryo could feel just how aroused his King was, he smirked and then he took out Tianshi's dick, he rubbed it against the entrance of his rectal which was getting wet already, then, he just slipped tianshi's dick all the way inside. Deep inside, he squeezed his king's huge dick and he moved his body up and down slowly. He moved a little faster when his rectal was wet enough, and then he added more stimulation by making out to Tianshi while fucking his big cock. He tightened his rectal and moved harder and harder. Eventually, after some time, both of them came. Tianshi released everything inside Akuryo's rectal and his lustful hungry rectal just simply 'drank' the whole semen. Akuryo shot his cum all over Tianshi's chest and he leaned closer to lick it clean. Now they had their relief. He smiled and licked Tianshi's lips again.

,' ahhh…. That was great… Tianshi sama.. shall we.. go back to the party? Don't worry about your.. thick hot semen.. I swallowed it all… see.."

Akuryo did something ' a bit naughty' on his king. He spread his legs and showed his King that his rectal did swallowed everything. He smiled and got dressed. He also helped tianshi to fix his wear. Both of them go back to the party and then danced for a while. The headmaster was giving announcement then in the middle of the party. He said that since they were having a new student shortly, then he wanted the school to begin soon. He said tomorrow would be the beginning of a new semester. Some students were disappointed, but some others just stay silent. Tianshi and Akuryo decided not to go home since tomorrow they might need to attend new class. So, they decided to go to Tianshi's private room.

When they arrived in the private room, Akuryo looked around. The room was pretty big ,very nice and tidy. He smiled and he went to the bedroom with Tianshi. He felt like taking off his clothes and all. He was tired. They decided to go and take a bath before going to sleep. The next morning, they woke up early, took shower , got dressed, and then went to the class. Akuryo was told that he would be in the same class with Tianshi in the literature subject. Tianshi entered the class room first and Akuryo followed after him. Of course, as usual, Akuryo was wearing a simple kimono, purple one. He sat at the center, while tianshi's seat was about two meters away from him. The teacher entered the class room and then he simply greeted the students. He said

' good day to you! Now.. we got new student here… called… Yoshimi.. Akuryo.. please stand up and introduce yourself."

Akuryo was shocked when the teacher called his name and told him to do an introduction, he was a bit lost but, in the end he managed to do it, short but he did. He sat down again and the guy beside him was winking on him. Akuryo ignored it and the guy threw a piece of paper. He read it the guy wrote " can I have a night with you" Akuryo wrote something down that says " I'll kill you first". He threw it back and then other student started to hit on him again. The one right beside him says

,' hey there… Akuryo right? Want to have lunch together after this?"

He did not pay attention to what the guy said, in fact, he was starring at his king, so handsome, so manly, just hot and perfect. He started to touch himself, on the neck, lips, licking his fingers, looking at Tianshi, straight into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep - 11:17

Akuryo was raised to be this, but I never expected him to do this in public. He looked a me and asked me if I was ready for a quick one, I didn't understand at first, but when his rectal rubbed up against my dick, I gasped and looked at him with a smirk. This was his choice there, I wouldn't force hin to do anything he didn't want to do. He made my dick slip inside him and he moaned loudly as he started moving. If he wantedhhis to be a quick intercourse, he was going to be quite persuassive, my quick ones are usually not so short. Though surprisingly, he made me climax with him soon after. That was so strange for me, maybe he was that good. Of course he is.
We went to my bedroom, slept, then we washed and went to class. I knew my lover was nervous, this was his very first day not only at school, but out in the world. Already after he had sat at his desk, just seperated from mine by one another desk, some men asked him various things. The man that asked if he'd like to eat lunch with him wasn't a bad student. I knew him, though Akuryo is my lover, I would protect him from everyone. I looked at my sweet boy and smiled at him. He could accept if he wanted, though I hope the student was ready to have me tag along. The teacher came next to Akuryo and gave him notes from what he had missed since the semester started. When he put his hand on Akuryo, I sent him my thoughts in his mind and made it painful while ordering him to take his hands off my lover. The teacher did as ordered and went back at the front of the class.
When that lesson was over, I rushed to Akuryo's side and wrapped my arms ariund him before everyone swarmed around him. I used my wings as additional barriers to keep Akuryo feeling safe. I looked at all the students with a smile. They all respected me because of my advanced age.

"I will ask this only once, please do not swarm my lover. He has very little knowledge of the outside world being raised in my house for many years. I do not wish to see him frightened of others also. If you wish to be his friend, expect me to be around at all time. I will be at his side unless he wishes otherwise. Finally, be patient with him, he is shy. Oh, and just in case some of you had bad intentions, please pay in mind that I will crush your heads like a kiwi if you dare touch Akuryo in a way I do not approve. Now love, don't be shy to try and make friends."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Sep - 11:43

He was practically seducing Tianshi, his king in the class during the study but then, the class ended and the rest time came. Tianshi wrapped his wings around him like he always did, this was very comforting and nice, Akuryo liked the soft fluffy feeling of those white wings. His king warned everyone who had bad intentions on Akuryo and told him not to be shy and made friends as well. Akuryo would try to make friends for real. He smiled and kissed his King deeply. He smiled and then asked his King where should they go during this short break. Though when they were talking to each other, Akuryo saw someone tried to abuse a boy. The boy seemed to be a fox and he was sleeping. He did not know who that fox boy was but he felt like helping that boy. So, Akuryo grabbed Tianshi's arms and led themselves to where the fox boy was. Akuryo glared at those jerks and told them to stop their idiotic prank on the boy. He then looked at the fox boy and then looked back at Tianshi.

,' My love.. this boy.. he is sleeping like a brick… do you know who he is? It seems that.. he attracts danger.. poor fox.."

While he was talking to Tianshi, the fox body woke up and then he looked around in a confuse way. He notice Tianshi and Akuryo near him. Akuryo decided to tell the boy what actually happened and then the boy gave him a grin and thanked him, the fox's name was Yuuichi. the boy said to both of them

,' oh!! Tianshi san!! and.. Akuryo-chan!!! pleased to meet you.. oh my... sorry to cause you trouble but i feel sleepy now.. ( yawn)"

Then, a pretty but strong bird came into the class, from the aura he was a teacher or something, he grabbed Yuuichi's hands and then carried the fox in his arms like a bride… how romantic.. did they do such thing here? Akuryo was a bit confuse. He blushed and looked at Tianshi, hoping that he would also… carried like a bride…

,' uuummm.. Tianshi-sama.. what.. just happened? Do you think the little fox would be save? That… teacher looked very.. grumpy.."

Akuryo was a bit confuse but then he decided to hug his King. He kissed him gently, deeply and then, smiled at him when he released their lips, he said to him.

,' Tianshi-sama…could you.. teach me the notes the teacher gave? I believe with your deep… manly voice… it would be easier for me to understand the whole thing…"

He gave a seductive smile to Tianshi and licked his King's lips before kissing him deeply again.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 9:28

Akuryo seemed happier in my arms, he seemed to feel safer as eell. I kept my arms around him, hidding the fact that I just wanted to rape him on a desk in front of everyone for the little tease he had giving me during the lesson. Though soon after our reunion, he noticed a student sleeping almost being teased by other students. Akuryo felt like he had to go to his defense. How adorable. So he defended the fox, Yuuichi-kun, and then the boy awoke and looked at both of us surprised and sorry. I smiled softly, holding my lover in my arms as Yuuichi excused himself. I found it sweet and funny. But then, Senri-Sensei came in, grabbed him and left just as fast. So then, Senri and Yuuichi were together now? Interesting. Akuryo turned around in my arms and started kissing me deeply. My wings automatically closed and formed a silky cocoon around us as I pressed Akuryo's body more against mine. When that kiss was over, Akuryo asked for my help with the notes that the teacher gave him. He thought that with my voice, he's understand more. I chuckled softly.

"I'll teach you everything you want, my love. Though I will warn you only once, if you keep teasing me the way you did earlier, I won't be able to control myself, look at how you made me now. And we don't have time to do anything, second  course is starting in five minutes."

Under the cover of my wings, I made him feel my hard on, but we didn't do anything else, I couldn't, we were surrounded by students. I kissed his lips softly, then I felt a glare behind me. I turned my head lightly and saw a boy that had always had an eye on me. I glared back at him and he stopped looking at me. I kissed Akuryo again and called him my naughtly little snake. He smiled and laughed lightly. I lightly touched his face and kept smiling at him until we had to sit again, though this time, I made a small deal with the guy next to me to have Akuryo in his place. He accepted and I got to have my lover right next to my me. The desks were then asked to be paire up and I was more then happy to have him closer to me. The teacher was absent, so we had self study. That also meant that I could help Akuryo with the notes for now.

"Take your first book there, and as for Yuuichi-kun, I believe he and Senri-Sensei are...intimate. Now, let me explain what self study is, during a period like this, you can either study or occupy yourself any way you can without disturbing the other students, though a replacement teacher will still come to check on us."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 7 Sep - 10:11

Biology, the notes that Akuryo did not understand is biology ( of course he did not know what biology was). The resting time was over and now, at least tianshi and Akuryo used their resting time well enough. Though they're not hungry for now so they would seek for food later on. The teacher before did not come back to class room. Instead, there was an announcement that the teacher needed to leave early due to some business. Then, a replacement teacher came instead. He told the students to make a group at least two people. Akuryo came to tianshi with no doubt, he was very clingy towards Tianshi. He sat beside his king and smiled at him. Then, other students who were apparently Tianshi's fans" started to join the group. In the end. Their group is consist of five people, all men. Then, Akuryo looked at the book, he saw some drawing that looked like… his intimate 'sword' or something. He saw the word, testicle, prostate, and all. He did not really get what those were. Being shy, Akuryo whispered softly into Tianshi's ears.

,' ummm… Tianshi-sama.. what.. is this…testicle? Prostate gland? What… are these? It looks.. familiar…..but.. I'm not so sure…"

The males were watching Akuryo and other guys who looked feminine set their eyes on Tianshi. Akuryo knew that his King was a very handsome and irresistible man, it was natural to have lots of people set their eyes on him. So, he helped himself by hugging Tianshi's arms, making others got jealous even more. He glared at some male students who were looking at Tianshi. Apparently, his golden green eyes were scary enough when glaring , so those men looked away and started reading their own books. Good.

Akuryo clung to his beloved King and then looked at the sentence next to the picture. It said something about G spot. What was that? He did not know. With a smile, he whisper again to his king, second question.

,' Tianshi sama… do you.. know what G spot is? Can we.. find it together?"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep - 11:34

Akuryo opened his note book and then I glanced in to see what he would study first. Normal things. Things he should know, but to my surprise, he didn't know what testiculs were or a prostate gland. The other students around started laughing at his level of knowledge, but I ignored them, slowly cocooning the both of us between my wings to keep a very private bubble just for us. I chuckled lightly when he asked me what the G spot was and if we could find it together. I lifted his chin and licked his lips softly. In the cover of my wings, my hands slowly brushed against his balls.

"These are your testicules..."

I then sealed our lips before my finger slipped inside his rectal and pressed against the prostate gland.

"This is your prostate. As for your G spot, we've already found it. It's what make you climb up the walls and drives you crazy when I embrace you. Any other questions?"

I slipped my finger out of his rectal and kissed him again before licking my finger clean. I smiled at him and kissed him again after a moment. We were perfectly hidden behind my wings, though people might still hear if we did something more then that, if I push it too mich and make him moan without sealing his lips with mine first. Though I was enjoying giving him a hands on lesson about his body.

"My sweet Akuryo, maybe I should have taught you things before. But then again, I have a feeling I will enjoy teaching you this way as well. Ask me anything, my dearest."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep - 11:57

His beloved king did not just answer Akuryo's question. He wrapped themselves around his wings and made a private lesson instead. Akuryo gasp in bliss when Tianshi touched his balls, he said that those were his testicles. And then, to the next question, tianshi slipped his finger into Akuryo's rectal and found his sensitive prostate gland and he pressed it. Akuryo moaned in bliss and he looked at his king with wild gaze. Such touch was dangerous. Really dangerous. Akuryo was about to ask more but then he hear the replacement teacher came into the class. Tianshi made his wings disappear right after Akuryo fixed his clothes.

Akuryo was aroused, very aroused but he couldn't have sex with his king right now, not here. But.. he noticed that their desk was more like a long desk and it was perfectly covered in the front part so that people couldn't see their legs. There's also enough space between his king's legs and the wooden desk. Akuryo could do something to satisfy his horny self. He smirked and then., when the teacher was looking straight at the board, writing, he slowly slipped down from his seat, he was next to Tianshi. Then, as he was down below, hidden by the cover of the table, he started to caress his king's dick. He undid Tianshi's zipper and then took out his dick. He smiled. He knew that his king would get a bit.. nervous but.. he wanted to touch Tianshi so bad..

He then started to lick tianshi's length all over, he kissed the tip of that huge penis. And then rubbed it against his smooth cheek, he cuddled that huge hot dick against his cheek and then he put it in his mouth. All the way inside. He sucked on it so hard. He took it deep into his throat and sucked it over and over again.

His hands were playing with Tianshi's testicles and he also licked those big testicles all over. He sucked those balls and then licked them all the way till his tongue reached the tip of tianshi's dick again. He kissed it, and then sucked it all the way in again. He took that huge penis into the depth of his throat and then kept on sucking it hard till he felt Taisnhi tensed up and shot his cum inside Akuryo's mouth. He sucked it hard and drank everything, he licked his lips and then put Tianshi's dick back inside his pants, he zipped it closed again. Then, Akuryo slowly slipped back to his seat, right beside tianshi. He winked and smiled at his King and then looked at what the teacher was saying. Though he whispered softly to his beloved king

,' that was very delicious.. tianshi-sama.."

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 Sep - 15:48

Once more, Akuryo had done something unexpected. The teacher had finally gotten here and class had started. I was thinking that Akuryo might want to learn so he would stay put, but eventually, I caught a glimpse as he slipped under the desk. Now what was he doing? I knew soon enough as I felt him unzip my pants and release my member from them. I had to keep my face normal, natural, but I was certain that a light fluater appeared under my eyes as Akuryo expertly took ontthe task of licking, sucking and playing with my intimacy. It was a good thing that Akuryo didn't make much noise, I couldn't say much about my breathing. I had to put my hand in front of my mouth in order to hide my opened mouth. I tensed eventually and came in his mouth. I was going to have to punish Akuryo later on. This was unacceptable, I didn't want him pleasuring me without me pleasuring him. He then slipped back up on his chair and tld me that it was delicious. I glared at him. Vengeance was written all over my face. I couldn't believe he would atually do that to me jn class like that. I pulled his chair closer and made sure that he was stuck against my chair. I smirked at him and let my hand rub against his dick. From an outsider's view, it just looked like I had put my hand on his lap. I rubbed his dick slowly, making my hand go down to his balls before coming back and stopping at the tip to go back down again. His face was flustered. I then sent my thoughts in his head.

*I'm going to make you scream tonight Akuryo. I won't let you go until you beg me to stop.*

The teacher then called me up so that I answered a question he was asking about the subject. I answered nonchalantly and even smiled. The teacher said I had it right and then class continued, my lover's cute dick was starting to be very wet in my hand. I was enjoying myself.

"Don't forget to take notes there, my love. I'll help you understand later."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the castle
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Streets, Alleys and Parks-
Jump to: