Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The summoner and his eidolen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 9:12

They bathed and they kissed during the bath, Ryuzaki liked this new feeling. He loved it. Then, they went to the living room, yasashii watched TV and then, Ryohei went to go get his master's yukata since he felt cold. He also helped his master to dressed up and then, Ryuzaki thought about it, he was having idea of making a food an omelet if he remember correctly. So, he kissed yasashii's lips gently, and then, he said to his master that he would go cook something for them. Or to be precise, for dinner.

Ryuzaki took hours to make the food and yasashii was watching TV during the whole time. It was in early of night. Probably at seven now. Ryuzaki already done with the food. It was omelet, or so what he called it. He cooked it, and it should go fluffy. When it was done, he put the omelet on the plate and then, he looked at it. It… did not look fluffy at all. It looked like crackers!!! Anyway, Ryuzaki got the seasonings right and well.. only went wrong in the baking guess he needed to train more in baking things like this. He grabbed yasashii and then, brought him to the dining room, next to the kitchen. Of course, the kitchen was all messed up it looked like titanic! And of course, Ryuzaki was all messed up too.. flour on his face, yolk on his hands, his hair was turning white thanks to those flour. But he did not bother all that. He put yasashii on the seat and then, asked him to taste it.

,' Uhh.. Yasashii-sama.. this is… my fluffy special omelet.."

Ryuzaki cut the crispy flours covering the omelet and of course, cracking sounds to hear all over the room. He cleared his throat. He also took a seat and then, he ate some of his 'omelet'. The taste was sweet… a bit salty.. and crispy.. was this wrong? Ryuzaki had no expression on his face but to him, this was still better than the restaurant food. He looked at yasashii.

,' so, what do you think?"

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 2 Feb - 14:08

Ryuzaki went to get my yukata and even helped me dress up. He then kissed me and told me he was going to go make food. Ryuzaki could cook? I sat calmly on the couch, hidding my nervousness. After all, I was hearing clashing and stuff falling. It took all my strenght to not jump up to my feet and join him in the kitchen. I tried to watch television, but I couldn't. I was worried.
When Ryuzaki came to get me in order to lead me to the dining table, he was dirty all over, flower, egg, all over his beautiful hair and sexy body. I could keep away a small chuckle. He presented his fluffy omelet. Fluffy? I smirked. It was a valiant effort and I ate it. The taste was great. I looked at my Eidolen, he seemed worried about if I liked it.

"It's delicious, Ryuzaki. Next time, make the stove slightly less hot, so the mix doesn't become flat and actually has time to fluff up. Thank you for the meal. Maybe next time...we could cook together? I'll be your assistant!"

I smiled at him and finished me omelet. I even went as far as stealing a small piece from Ryuzaki's plate. I grinned and then stood up and picked the plates. I went in the kitchen and then took my recipe book out. I looked up my ice cream cake recipe and then got my ingredients out, the molds and the machines. It was alright if the kitchen was a mess, I was going to make it messier. Though since I didn't want to get my yukata dirty, I took it off and only wore an apron. I hurried to make the ice cream, mold the cake and stuff it all in the freezer. Now I had to wait for all of it to freeze again. I went back to Ryuzaki and noticed that he was still filthy. I smirked and grabbed his hand. His eyes were looking at my body right now. I was only wearing an apron after all. I brought him to the shower and then slowly, taking my time, took his clothes off. I bit my lower lip as I let my hands glide over his chest, then his abs to undo his belt, made his pants fall to the ground. I was blushing again. I reached up and kissed his lips gently, seductively. I took my apron off, letting it fall as well. Then, with his hand in mine, I brought him under the cascade of water. I shivered and did my best to hide my excitement, Ryuzaki all wet was really sexy.

"The...cake will be ready in...four hours...Ryuzaki...can...can I...have you in my arms?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 8:47

Well, at least the taste of the omelet was good despite the 'cracking' sound heard when you cut it half. Then, they finished the meal and then, Yasashii proposed to cook together next time, that would be perfect since his master here was a great chef. As they finished the meal, Ryuzaki cleaned up the dishes and then he and yasashii went off to make the ice cake. Yasashii was practically trying to seduce Ryuzaki, that was crystal clear. Ryuzaki smirked as he enjoyed the little show. Really, yasashii might look calm and composed in the outside but he was seductive in the inside, that was adorable, cute, Ryu liked that.

They went to bath as they waited for the cake to be ready. Then, he saw yasashii blushed, he was really cute person. But that only made Ryu wanted to 'bully ' him more. His master, wanted to have him now, they have four hours and that's more than enough to make this lovely master scream in bliss. That was what Ryuzaki get from yasashii's actions, he kept on seducing him all the time, might as well make it go all out.

,' then I shall make you scream, Yasashii-sama.."

Ryuzaki lifted Yasashii's legs, and he lowered himself, he knelt down to the floor and then, as eh lifted one of yasashii's legs, he started to lick his master's inner thigh. He bit it and leave a mark, then he moved to lick yasashii in his cock and then, he wet hole. Ryuzaki bit Yasashii's crotch a little and it made his master got even more excited, how adorable. He could feel Yasashii got all flustered, wet, and aroused, this was the right time. He stood up, grabbed Yasashii's waist, held him closer , and then, he slowly, slipped his erection inside Yasashi's rectal, it was tight as always, wet, and lewd. Ryu smirked as he licked Yasashii's face.

,' now this… felt much better for us right master?"

To make this a good fuck, Ryuzaki turned Yasashi around so that he could put both of his hands on the walls, Ryuzaki held his mater in his arms and he would do him from behind, this would be great. He slowly moved in and out of Yasashii and then, he stabbed it deep and he bit Yasashii's nape hard as he sucked it.

,' come on yasashii-sama… squeeze me more… move your hips slowly with me.."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Feb - 9:36

Even though I just wanted to cuddle and touch Ryuzaki, he took it in the perverted sense of the way. He wanted to make me scream. I wouldn't refuse him, thinking about it made me blush more and seeing him lift my leg to lick and nibbled me only made me get more excited. I blushed deep red and moaned lightly. I started trembling as he stood back up, turned me around and stabbed his erection inside me. I moaned loudly. I was still tight, he hadn't prepared me, then again, the bit of pain I felt made me squeeze him tightly. He bit my nape and I moaned more. He wanted me to move my hips with him, so I did. Somstimes I wondered who was the Master and who was the Eidolen between us. Ryuzaki totally owned me like this. He totally controled me this way, I just lost every strenght I had when his erection was so deep inside me.
My hands were spaced on the wall in a way to keep my balance, but I was losing the strenght in my arms and leaned fowards, making my butt stick out more and my forearms rested against the wall more. I moved my hips more and took him on deeper. One of my hands went and spread my butt cheeks more, letting him slam it even deeper and harder. He seemed to really love being inside me. Well I also loved it, but I certainly loved the fact that it is my Ryuzaki inside me. Eventually, my Eidolen rubbed against a spot inside me and I screamed in bliss. My back arched a bit and my hole tightened even more, sucking him in even deeper.

"Yes! Yes! Ryuzaki! Good! There! Please...Harder! I...I love you! So good!"

One of my hands went back, grabbed his hips and made him slam harder inside me. My voice was calling out to him and begging for more every time I had enough breath. With the water from the shower, he could slip even more inside me. Even though I was losing all control over my surprisingly lewd body, I still managed to look back at him with my flustered face and lick my own lips to seduce him even further.

"More...do it more..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 9:15

He just love the feeling of yasashii's rectal squeezing his cock. This felt like heaven to him. He just continue to slam his erection deeper, and harder inside his master's lewd hole. He was groaning in bliss, he bit and kissed yasashii everywhere he could reach. He made out to Yasashii as he made love to him. He shot his cum couple of times inside his master and they came together couple of times as well. He could see that his master was losing control over his lewd body, that was very adorable.

Yasashii was seducing Ryuzaki even more, he gave his master a smirk and he spread yasashii's legs widely, he grabbed his master's butt, squeezed them hard and spread them open wide. He stabbed more of his cock deep inside yasashii's rectal, he licked Yasashii all over, and he also left lots of bite marks in visible places such as neck, shoulder, and legs, Ryuzaki just bit yasashii everywhere, he was marking his master everywhere he could reach, that would warn everyone who this guy belonged to. They had a long, wild sex until yasashii's legs were both weak and he couldn't cum anymore. Even though the sex ended, they still got one hour before the ice cake was ready, that was good thing.

Ryuzaki grabbed yasashii in his arms and started washing his master all over, except that tight lewd hole. He liked it when his master's hole was dripping wet and that he could see his semen spurted out from that pretty hole, somehow, it made him proud to know that he released so much seed into yasashii. He held yasashii in his arms and then, he carried his master to the big couch to let him rested there. Ryu himself, was relaxing right beside yasashii. He grabbed a blanket and he covered his master's body with it so that he would feel warmer. He kissed yasashii's lips gently and caressed his head slowly to put him to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Feb - 14:10

More...More...I wanted more and more... Ryuzaki was so fierce, it was driving me crazy. So crazy that I didn't notice that my voice was gone and that I could only gasp and moan. My legs were weak, but he was still holding me up, I couldn't fall. Though he still respected the fact that I was done after three hours. My body couldn't take it anymore. He washed me all over, except that place, such a pervert, then he carried me to the couch. He covered me with the blanket and I let my head slip down to his lap. I snuggled against him and slowly let my eyes close as he stroked my hair.
I dreamt of Ryuzaki. The way he always took care of me. I really did love him. He was my everything. In that dream, I felt happy, I felt complete. It wasn't a nightmare. My family was gone, but I had my dragon. My Ryuzaki. His warmth, his voice and his caring actions they all made me love him.
I woke up about an hour later because something warm was dripping from my rectal. I moaned and opened my eyes. I reached to my butt and brought my fingers back to my mouth. I licked them clean. It tasted like my dragon. I looked up at him with a smile and a light blush. I then brought his face down and kissed his lips gently.

"I dreamt of you. Maybe the nightmares are over."

I then slowly got up to my feet and stumbled my way to the kitchen. I grabbed one of Ryuzaki's t-shirts and put it on, it was long enough to hide my behind. I took the cake out of the freezer and heard a knock on my bedroom door. Ryuzaki would open. I cut two slices of the cake and then put the rest away, I brought the cake to the living room and almost dropped the pieces. Someone was kissing my dragon. I put the cake down, grabbed my sword and kicked the bastard away from Ryuzaki. I pressed the sharp blade on his throat.

"Get up! I dare you to touch My Ryuzaki! You want to kiss him? Touch him? Then Get up and beat me! GET UP!"

I was pissed. The guy freaked out and left. I stabbed my sword in the door and then turned around and grabbed Ryuzaki's face and pressed my lips against his. I made out to him hard. I stared in his eyes then.

"Nobody deserves to touch you. You are mine. Now, the cake is ready, want to eat some?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 8:37

He was cuddling with his master just a while ago and then, out of nowhere, the was a man, barged into yasashii's room and then, Ryuzaki who was not aware of it, got kissed by the guy, accidentally. Though before he could do anything to the guy, yasashii came back and he scared the hell out of the bastard. They kissed again and then, Ryuzaki grabbed the plate. He slowly fed the ice cake to yasashii orally, mouth to mouth as they kissed and made out more. He even applied some of those ice cakes all over yasashii's body and he lick it off his master, clean

Not satisfied, Ryuzaki stripped his master naked and he made the ice cake dropped on yasashii's chest and belly. He made it that yasashii was covered with ice cream and then, eh lick it clean, he even bit his master lightly on the chest, nipples, and belly. He also fed yasashii with more ice cream and then, when the desert was all gone and done, he looked into yasashii's eyes.

,' I think we need a new lock…. I can't believe people could easily barged into our room, this is starting to piss me off."

Ryuzaki was pissed to learn the fact that the room was somehow, not secure at all. How could the dorm room did not have locks???? That was just like inviting robber and burglar into your house!!!! How could the management of this school be that horrible????? Ryuzaki was way pissed, he decided to create something on his own. Since he was dragon and flame was like his soul, he decided to make a flame ring around the door as the lock. It was small but it would get bigger instantly when it detected danger. Since the flame was Ryuzaki's , that means only two could open it, either Ryu, or yasashii. He went back to his master.

,' all right, now it's all good, only you or me could unlock that special lock.. by the way Yasashii-sama..don't you have council meeting tonight? You are student council after all."

Ryuzaki looked at the time, they still got few hours before the meeting started. Should he helped yasashii to prepare the files for meeting then? But he did not know which files. The only thing he remember, this meeting was about the festival in school that would be held within this week. He walked towards yasashii and he hugged his master from behind.

,' so, master, should I help you out with something?"

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 10:00

Ryuzaki took the cake and fed some to me orally. I enjoyed this, but them he stripped me and lathered some on my body to lick it off. I moaned and trembled. He did it with the whole cake, I was sticky and cold now, but he went and created a lock on the door and told me that only the two of us could unlock it now. That was nice. I relaxed until Ryuzaki reminded me of my duty as student council president. I jumped up to my feet and scrambled in my bag quickly. I prepared nothing! The festival was in a few days and I had to prepared the festivities, the placement of the themed classrooms, the placements for the stalls outside, the flowers, the decorations. I was in way over my head and I was paniking. I completely forgot that I was naked. Ryuzaki had to grab me and help me calm down for me to even think straight. He wanted to help me. I looked at him and smiled.

"Help? Eum...yeah...I'd like you to...place the cafés in the classrooms. Try to place them by style. Neko cafés together and maid cafés seperated from the neko ones. Here's the list of all the cafés that will be open that day. I am freaking out right now! I've never been in shit so much."

The time it took to get everything ready, I had to get dressed to go to the council room. I swung my bag on my shoulder, grabbed Ryuzaki's hand and dragged him all the way to the classroom. Some students were already there and surprised to see me rushing.

"Senpai is usually never late...or stressed out...Ryuzaki-San, did you guys finally do stuff together?"

They laughed and I blushed. I placed the papers on the table and gave every student a copy. I started explaining everything to everyone and sat down on Ryuzaki's legs. I blushed more and continued my explanations. Then I gave everyone their task and I took the most difficult task for myself. The decorations. I leaned against Ryuzaki's chest and some students came up to us.

"Hey, Senpai, I know this is last minute, but I thought of an awesome opening ceremony. We know that Ryuzaki-San is a black dragon and the Raiju-San is a blue dragon, we were thinking that having them fly together, then land and open the gates to the school together would be awesome. People would pass between the two dragons to enter the grounds."

I looked at Ryuzaki and smiled at him.

"What do you think? Do you hink you can fly with another dragon? While you're in the air, Takeo-San could keep me safe from others."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Feb - 10:51

Neko??? Neko café ??? Ryuzaki was thinking hard now.. the heck was neko café??? And… what is a neko???? A fox?? A lizard??? Bird?? Some kind of bug maybe?? Why does human language so hard to understand with!!! Ryuzaki frowned but he got no time to think further. Yasashii was being all panic noticing that he hadn't prepared anything. Ryuzaki was puzzled. He stayed still and then, yasashii got all dressed up and they went straight for the class room.

In the class room, Yasashii explained everything and Ryuzaki just stayed quiet. He was still thinking about the word " neko" he might need to ask internet again about it. Well.. he would get plenty of time for it. Then, a student stated an idea which Ryuzaki did not really find anything awesome about. Why flying up above, landed, open gates were awesome? Making wall of flames or road of lames would be awesome but.. then again… nobody might be able to get through. Ryuzaki looked at his master. If that was what yasashii wanted, then Ryuzaki would do it.

,' I don't quite interested with the idea, but if yasashii sama wanted it, I'll do it."

He was more curious with the word "neko'. Right now, he needed to search for it, understand it, and make a café . he went to a PC when Yasashii was busy with the decoration thing. Ryu searched the internet and he found…. The most horrible picture ever. He found females wearing cat costume and thong!!! Black cat ears, tails, and black thong!!! Yasashii wanted to make this kind of café for real???? This looked like a total horror to Ryuzaki…. He would be the happiest man on earth if his master asked him to burn the whole town!!! Though his master's wishes was his command. He sighed, and turned off the PC… damn it… now he had to find those costumes!!! And females who were willing to wear it and looked like a living horror!!

While Ryuzaki was thinking, Raiju came in, he was with Takeo. This blue dragon was a total different from Ryuzaki. If Ryuzaki was fierce and wild, Raiju, he was more perverted and erotic, he even barely cover those hickeys on his chest. Ryuzaki sighed as he noticed that… what a troublesome blue dragon this man was. Then, he told raiju about his job, a neko café, the blue dragon seemed to know more than Ryuzaki, he then teased him.

,' don't worry Ryuzaki-chan…leave the café thing to me..you could just go gather the people and I will do the dress code.. oh.. and don't you ever think of not going to work at all on this coz you're doing the decorations.. for sure.."

Ryuzaki sighed but he agreed, as long as he did not get to see those women in such horrible terrifying costume.. he's willing to do anything!! then.. Raiju was off to work.. he was on PC and he opened a website filled with cat things and other horrible stuffs... ryuzaki looked away and then he started his own task.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 19 Feb - 22:32

Ryuzaki didn't seem enthusiastic about anything. I was a bit disapointed that he didn't care more about my work. It was a good thing that Takeo and Raiju came to my room to help out. Raiju, Takeo's Eidolen told Ryuzaki that he would take care of the neko café while Takeo helped me with the decoration. Being two summoners, we had a lot in common. He was sad when he learned that I had sacrificed my family for Ryuzaki and I was sorry when I learned that he lost his powers for Raiju. Though both of us were now having a romantic relationship with our Eidolen.
The day of the opening ceremony, Ryuzaki and Raiju did as was planned, then, Takeo and I went to the café I was in charge of and Raiju was dressed in something I could never wear. I wasn't brave enough. He jumped in his Summoner's arms and told him he would be his host for the day. I looked at Ryuzaki. He wasn't the same way. He wasn't seductive towards me, he wasn't even close to seductive. I looked down as some of the girls wearing sexy things dragged me behind the scenes. They gave me clothes to wear. I changed and blushed. What the hell was this? I had just a thong, a tail and ears on my head. I didn't get why I should wear this. Then again, I had to be part of the café. I gulped my saliva and grabbed a silver tray. I walked out and Raiju winked at me while Takeo blushed lightly. Ryuzaki was sitting in a corner and looking outside. Igrabbed a menu and walked to him. I gave it to him. When he looked at me, his eyes widened. I blushed more and looked away.

"I...I know this is kind of...revealing...bit it's just for the festival...What would you like to order?"

Strangely, when people passed in front and saw me like this, the place became full in no time and there was a line waiting outside. The only other thing I had to hide my skin was Ryuzaki's mark on the left side of my chest, right over my heart. A lot of men told me that I was sexy and slapped my butt. I kept blushing and brushing away the wandering hands. When it was my break, I sat next to Ryuzaki.

"My legs hurt so much now...I still have a few hours to work...Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb - 8:41

He was no good in anything café or neko or whatever deal with creativity, Ryuzaki was not a creative person when it comes to art, but he was real creative when it came to torturing and killing someone. Well.. he was more than sure that such creativity was not needed in this situation so he just stayed silent. But then, Yasashii came to him and he looked… extraordinary!! Ryuzaki loved that outfit and he would certainly had his master wore such thing often!! Especially when they're on the bed of course. That would be hot like hell. Ryuzaki enjoyed the view but that did not last long, he got completely annoyed all day as he saw people slapping Yasashii's naked but.. that was his!!! That butt belonged to Ryuzaki how dare those men did that!!!!! Must he held this all day??? If this was not for Yasashii's work.. those men would ended up headless!!! All of them!!! Then, when Yasashii came to him during the break, Ryuzaki gave him a glare.

,' I wish I could behead those who touched you… well… I remember every face that molested you… they sure won't be seeing sunlight again."

He hated the fact that he could not do anything when those perverts kept molesting yasashii… if only raiju was there!! Then those men could molest that perverted dragon instead!!! Damn that raiju was real jerk to leave yasashii all alone in charge of this funny café!! Ryuzaki found raiju and then, he grabbed the guy's hands, he gave him a glare. The all happy dragon even said that yasashii could join their fun time in the private area if he wished it since Takeo seemed to saw that idea as interesting.

Those words made Ryuzaki's face all red, he was way beyond pissed off. If those two bastard was not a friend of Yasashii.. they would ended up on a silver plate!!! And Ryuzaki would eat their flesh raw!!!! He glared at Raiju as he choked the dragon guy.

,' Listen to me you funny man!!! Tell your idiotic master Takeo… if he wanted to touch Yasashii-sama.. I would gladly turn him into ashes, along with you!!!!

He roared and he made Raiju shivered lightly, the happy dragon understood and eh went back to his master with the bad news. Ryuzaki grabbed yasashii and he made out to him so hard and passionately, when the kiss ended, he looked at Yasashii with a sharp gaze.

,' I hope you're not like them. Certainly hope not.. Yasashii-sama… coz I'm not a forgiving person when it comes to betrayal… I do Love you master."

Then, a moments after that, Takeo came out with raiju. The dragon looked as if there's nothing wrong, so contrast with Takeo who couldn't even look at Ryuzaki in the eyes. Ryu just growl at him when he saw that dude, a loud warning, then he turned his attention back to yasashii, eh hugged his master.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 12:41

I expected Ryuzaki to be annoyed at those who had touched me, but he threatened to actually kill them. I found it cute just how possessive he was. I loved him and he should know I would never do anything with anyone else. Though he grabbed Raiju and scolded him, then he scolded me. I didn't understand. Did I give Ryuzaki a reason to doubt my loyalty to him? I looked at him and felt a tear fall from each eye. I was hurt. Why would he yell at me like that?

"Ryuzaki...did I do something wrong? Did I ever give you a reason to doubt me? Have I ever betrayed you?"

I called him a baka and ran out. I ran outside and just kept running. I didn't care that I was almost naked, I ran and ran. Ryuzaki was an idiot. How could he think I would betray him? I killed my family for him. I gave him my childhood. I even gave him my virginity. I told him that I love him all the time. Was that not enough? Did he want me to give him more? My life? My soul? He already had my heart and my body. What else dis he want?
It started raining. I didn't care. The wind was cold, the rain was cold. I was crying, standing next to a lake, wearing nothing but a thong, a tail and ears on my head. I was freezing, but my heart hurt more. Ryuzaki, that moron. He didn't trust me at all. I grew up under his wing, he knew me. How could he? I looked at the lake. I still didn't know how to swim. I could end it. Ryuzaki would be free of me and so he would never feel betrayal from me again. I saw the shadow of a dragon over the lake. He must be looking for me. Why? So he could scold me again? I slowly started walking in the icy cold water. Did he know I couldn't swim? Did he care? He says he loves me, but then he scolds me. I sat down in the shallow water and curled in a ball to cry. I was too much of a coward to kill myself. I wanted to see him again. Even if he was mean, arrogant and sometimes emotionless, I love him. I touched his mark on my chest and cried more.
I came out of the lake and sat against the tree trunk. I wasn't feeling very good. My eyes were closing. I hadn't seen that shadow coming back. Before my eyes closed completely, I said Ryuzaki's name with my heart, calling him and letting him see where I was. If he still wanted me. Then, I fainted because of a fever.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 13:25

He was displeased, that was normal, his lover was touched and molested by other people.. how could he not mad? He stated his hope that yasashii would not betray him, but somehow, his master took it all wrong and over reacted by himself. He called ryuzaki baka and ran away like crazy. Ryuzaki did not get it at all.. he was just stating what's in his mind, what he hoped of yasashii… well.. maybe he should know his place. Maybe a servant pet like him should not say a word about his wish or whatever that was. Maybe he should've keep silent from the start. Well.. that was his fault for stepping over his master. With a sigh, he followed Yasashii's scent and then he found him. It did not take long to find yasashii again. Ryuzaki noticed that his sharp golden gaze was not a pleasant one to Yasashii so he did not look at his master.

He healed yasashii and then his master woke up, they were on the living room now. Ryuzaki did not say a word, that might pissed yasashii more. Maybe his master changed now, maybe now yasashhi saw Ryu as his servant or slave. Back to nature. So, Ryuzaki made an omelet, the only one dish he could cook and he fed yasashhi, he looked at the spoon so that his sharp golden eyes would not meet with yasashii's or he would be ended up displeased and ran away again. When the bowl was empty, Ryuzaki excused himself and washed the dishes. He came back and then he stated his mind.

,' Yasashii sama is over reacted. If you hate my golden sharp eyes that much why not ask me pluck them out? Also, if stating what's in my mind and wish was wrong, then I shall never say such things again. I'm sorry if I forget my place, Master Yasashii. Master can do whatever he likes and I would never say anything again. I'm really sorry. Kind of forgot you are the master and I'm your pet."

Ryuzaki did not look at yasashii's eyes, never would he did that again. The last reaction taught him well, never look at his master in the eye, that was what slaves do. Then, as Ryuzaki left to clean up the house since it was a bit dirty. Then, he felt yasashii was behind him he stopped, what was master wanted this time? He wanted to pluck ryu's annoying eyes maybe? Well.. he was the master anyway. Yasashii just grabbed ryuzaki's face and an eye to eye met was inevitable. And yet again, Ryuzaki's eyes were sharp, golden, almost like glaring. He was born that way maybe his master did not know that. Ryuzaki picked a small blade, he gave it to Yasashii. He did not blink, he starred directly into yasashii's eyes, if these golden eyes were that annoying, then yasashii could just pluck them out with that blade, Ryuzaki did not mind at all.

,' want to pluck them out master? I'll teach you how… press the tip of the blade right under the eye like this, then sank the sharp part, that was when you stab it all inside and then pulled it along with the eye ball. That way, you won't see my annoying sharp gaze again, Master yasashii."

The blade was right under Ryuzaki's eyes, he held yasashii's hands who held the blade and he pressed the blade a bit, only a little blood came out form the under eye skin anyways, it did not hurt at all.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 13:54

When I woke up, Ryuzaki waa acting weird. He was acting like a slave. He kept calling me master and all and I didn't like it. I ate rhe food he made, even though it was a bit too cooked, he never looked me in the eye. It hurt me even more then his words. Then he got up, stopped and turned around. He placed a knife in my hands and told me to pluck his eye out. When I saw blood, my tears came out. I let the knife fall on my thigh, cutting myself instead and grabbed his face.

"This is not right Ryuzaki! I want the real you! The real Ryuzaki is arrogant, dominant, sharped tongue, often mean but...he's warm and I love him. You're not a pet! I'm not your Master. I was just hurt cause you harvested the thought that I could ever betray you. You know me Ryuzaki, I do everything for you. I'd do anything for you, but I will never take away your beautiful eyes."

I kept apologizing and then I started kissing him as I cried. I didn't stop until I felt warmth from his kisses. Finally, my Ryuzaki was still there. I pulled him over me, wincing lightly because of my cut, ignoring it. I kissed him more. I slammed his back on the bed then and sat on him.

"I'm yours alone Ryuzaki. I will never betray you. It doesn't matter how many men hit on me, nor how many touch me, I always tgink of you. Your sharp gaze, your arrogant words and your warm arms surrounding me. I only love you, only desire you. Will you forgive me for being a young idiot?"

I leaned closer and kissed his chest, gently going up to his neck and finally back to his lips. He initiated the intensity this time and I moaned softly. The blood from my thigh then made him stare at my leg. The scent. He is a dragon after all. I passed my fingers on it and then slipped them in his mouth. He seemed to love the taate of mt blood since he licked my fingers eagerly.

"Do you...want to lick my wound?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 11:03

For the first time he fought with his master. He felt terrible when his master cried. Those beautiful eyes should never shed tears, that beautiful face should never be stained by tears. Ryuzaki wiped away yasashii's tears with his tongue as he licked Yasashii's face. Then he carried yasashii in his arms and he made his master sat on the couch. He spread yasashii's legs and then licked the wounds on the thigh all over as he healed him. Then, Ryuzaki looked into yasashii's eyes, with sharp gaze.

,' I love Yasashii sama…. And please.. don't shed tears… it never suit your beautiful face.. and I shall never let such tears stained your beauty again."

Ryuzaki kissed his master's legs all over, licking it all over, from the legs to the thigh, then the hips. Ryuzaki kissed every inch of yasahii's skin, such white silky skin how could a man have such beautiful skin? Ryuzaki enjoyed kissing his master and then, he reached yasashii's lips, he kissed his master there, and then, he noticed.. the festival was still going on.. well.. it would be bad if they missed the fireworks scene, he knew yasashii would like it.

,' why don't I take you to a place that you would love now?"

Then, without saying another words, Ryuzaki spread his dragon wings, he carried yasashii in his arms and they flew off from the window. They fly to a high place, it was the top floor of the academy dorm. It was a very vast deck. Ryuzaki landed there and he put yasashii down to his feet. Then, he heard booming sound in the sky, the fireworks started. Ryuzaki looked deeply into yasashii's eyes and then, he hugged him from behind. Ryuzaki let yasashii enjoyed the view of the fireworks at night. He kissed his master's neck and licked it.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 17 Mar - 11:10

Ryuzaki licked away my tears, then he carried me over to the couch and spread my legs appart. I blushed and felt his tongue licking my wound. I moaned and then felt him kiss me all the way up from my wound to my lips and we kissed again. It felt good. I love this man. I was starting to get excited, however, Ryuzaki had something else in mind as he gave me a yukata and picked me up in his arms. I saw him opening him wings. I always loved those black wings. He flew off my balcony up to the wide deck on the roof of the academy. There were other people but all were far enough from us for me to be comfortable in my dragon's arms. I heard booming and looked up at the fireworks. I smiled as the colors spread across the night sky. I felt Ryuzaki kiss my neck and I turned my head to smile at him. I could consider this a romantic act from my eidolen. I grabbed his face and we slowly kissed under the many colors exploding over our heads. I wrapped my arms around his neck and I felt his wings closing in my back, he held me tighter.
We watched and kissed during the fireworks and even when they ended. We stayed on the roof for a while and I rested against his broad chest, it felt nice and I was very comfortable, though my naked feet were getting cold. I looked at Ryuzaki with a smile and kissed him again. I wish we never fight like that again.

"Thank you for bringing me up here. Can we go back to our room? I don't have anything on my feet and they're cold. We can...continue to cuddle on my balcony, with a hot tea. The moon is full, it's pretty out tonight."

I kissed him again. I love feeling his strong arms around me and his large hands in my back. He was keeping my body warm, but my feet were cold. When that kiss stopped, we swooped back down to the balcony of our room. He put me on my bed and went to make tea. At least he knew how to boil water. I was starting to wonder why he didn't know how to cook. Maybe he was some sort of a royal dragon? I slipped some socks on and then walked out on my balcony, preparing us a little nest to be comfortable. When Ryuzaki joined me, he sat in my back and gave me my tea. I rested against him and sighed. This made me happy.

"It's alright if I didn't train today? It was a really busy day..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 9:40

His master stopped that tears and they cuddled in the balcony, watching the fireworks were very fun. They were pretty. Then yasashii looked cold so they went inside to make tea before coming out again in the balcony. Ryuzaki liked to cuddle with his master like this. At least he knew how to boil water and make tea. Then, Ryuzaki noticed what Yasashii was thinking. He thought that Ryuzaki was some kind of 'pretty boy prince -like dragon? Now that was a joke.

,' it seemed that you judge me not being able to cook as prince like dragon who only knew how to walk around in the castle like an idiot. I should tell you Yasashii-sama. I'm a warrior, I was trained to kill and go to war. Fighting, killing, blood, three things that filled my life, not cooking in the kitchen."

Ryuzaki smirked and he kissed yasashii deeply as he hugged his master tightly in his arms. He then poured some tea for yasashii and then caressed his master's face gently. He cuddled yasashii more and he opened his huge wings to make cocoon all over them. It would make yasashii felt warmer, more comfortable.

,' I hope this make you feel better, yasashii-sama.. and.. if you wish it, I shall learn to cook more than to kill, is that what you want?"

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 9:54

I had it all wrong. He wasn't a prince at all, he was a warrior. A man that had death and blood all over his body and no idea how to work a kitchen. That explained why he was always making me train. If he's a warrior, he wouldn't want a summoner that can't weild a sword! Well it was a good thing I knew how to cook. When my dragon asked me if I rather he learned to cook then kill, I looked up at him and gave him a grin.

"I love you exactly the way you are. Besides, if you learn to cook, how will I be able to seduce you?"

I liked seducing him while I cooked, licking some cream in a seductive way or barely dressing up and having just an apron. If Ryuzaki knew how to cook, I would lose that little bit of fun I could have with him in the kitchen.
I put my cup down and turned around, placing my knees on his sides. I grabbed his face and slowly started kissing him. Gently at first, but then I began to desire him again and kissed him harder, slipping my tongue in his mouth and making out to him. An idea sprung in my mind as I wanted to seduce him again. I slowly kissed him down his neck, to his chest that I stripped free of the clothes, I kept going lower and lower. I pulled his pants down and saw that huge thing. I blushed and then slowly kissed the lenght of it, then licked it from the balls all the way to the tip. Then I slowly took it in my mouth, as deep as I could get it in. I started sucking on it and I heard Ryuzaki groan in pleasure. I must be doing a good job then. One hand grabbed onto his shaft  and I stroked it as I sucked on his lenght more and more. It was the first time I gave him this kind of treatment. I moaned as he grew larger in my mouth and then he climaxed. I almost choke because there was so much in my mouth. I swallowed everything even though some escaped from the side of my mouth. I looked up in his face and saw that wild.looked in his eyes. That look meant that he wanted to make me scream. I blushed, grabbed his hands and made him touch my butt.

"Do you...want this?"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 13:56

He was more than pleased to hear his master's answer. Good thing that he did not need to change in order to make Yasashii loved him more. Though he would do anything to make his summoner happy. Then, what yasashii said after made ryuzaki smirked, the reason he did not want this big bad dragon learn to cook, was very cute. Well, Ryuzaki knew a thing or two that would still make this summoner able to seduce him without doing the cooking. Of course there were many ways to seduce. But then, before he could react, Yasashii gave him a blow job. He loved it, that was a surprise but a good one.

Though when Yasashii made him grabbed those butt, ryuzaki smirked and he nibbled yasashii's lips and kissed him instead. He let go of his hands and he walked towards the big couch, while he slowly remove the belt of his kimono. He knew his master was following him. Ryuzaki turned around, he still standing up, he stripped naked then. Every movement showed the clear shape of his muscles. He sat comfortably there and he gave a sign to yasashii to come closer. Then, he just got a brilliant idea. He tied up his master's hands at the back using ribbon and then, he said to his master.

,' I won't enter you till you beg me master."

Ryuzaki held his master and slowly caressed his master's body with his lips, and kissed him all over, driving his master crazy with lust, desire. He pressed their body on each other so that yasashii could feel Ryuzaki's strong sexy abs and muscles. The good thing was, his master shivered and moaned.

,' so master, what do you want me do now?"
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 10:42

It was rare that Ryuzaki acted soft towards me, actually, he normally bluntly did what he wanted without acting gentle at all, but this time, he seemed to want to seduce me more. He simply nibbled my lips, got up and walked towards the couch. Feeling a little insecure, I followed him. Had I fid something wrong by giving him a blowjob? When he dropped hos kimono to the ground and sat on the couch, I felt relieved. He asked me to come closer and I obeyed. When I got there, he tied up my hands and he started by laying me down on the couch and then kissed me all over my body. I trembled and moaned. His gentle kisses made me feel so hot. My body was growing restless. Ryuzaki told me that he would only give me more if I begfed for it, but I was enjoying this very soft and gentle seduction. My breathing became shallow and I was moaning lightly. When Ryuzaki started playing with my nipples, my back arched slightly and gasped.

"Nnnhhh...Ryuzaki...so...gentle...Hot...my body is...burning...Ryuzaki...more...I want to feel you...everywhere..."

Since my hands were tied, I lifted my leg and made my thigh rub against his lenght. He groaned and I felt him play with my nipples a little more eagerly. I moaned more. I wanted him so badly right now, my rectal was twitching with desire, my heart was pounding quickly and my body was melting in lava. I wabted him. His muscular body kept rubbing against my thin body. Even though he makes me train, I still kept a very thin frame. My erection started rubbing against his strong body and I moaned more. I was flustered, I lost all of my shyness. I wanted him to make me scream. This little play lasted long enough.

"Take me! Ryuzaki...make me scream! Please...I'm burning!"
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 13:28

This gentleness was actually.. a punishment. It seemed to be going pretty well then. Ryuzaki kept his gentle pace till yasashii begged for more, and when his master did, he grabbed yasashii's legs, spread them widely and then, he just shoved his erection deep and hard inside yasashii's rectal. He stabbed it deep, hard, so deep that it reached the depth of yasashii's rectal, the very deep part of it.

He started to stir that rectal hard and wild, he squeezed yasashii's butt so hard and clawed them as well. He stabbed and shoved his cock inside and made yasashii screamed in bliss. He groaned and shot his cum deep inside his master's rectal, which made yasashii released his seeds all over Ryuzaki's chest.

,' does it feels good yasashii-sama? Oh.. you can't tell anything huh? Well.. let's make you scream more!"

Ryuzaki made out to Yasashii as he lifted his master's legs in the air and spread them widely, this made Ryuzaki able to fuck his master harder, deeper, wilder. He could hear the wet sound coming out from yasashii's rectal, apparently, his master's rectal was getting all excited and hot, burning even, he kept shoving more, more, and more, till Yasashii could not scream anymore. He was gasping for air already now, how cute.

Seeing his master's body covered in sweat and semen made Ryuzaki happy, he smirked and he licked yasashii's chest all over, biting his nipples as well. Ryuzaki made love to his aster till he was fainted, but he did not stop yet. He was still fucking yasashii while the master was unconscious. Filling him with more seeds. Then, after half day of intense making love, Ryuzaki finally pulled his cock out. Yasashii was all red and throbbing down there, his cum spurted out and it made Ryuzaki smirked. He cuddled his master but he was not sleeping, he was just taking care of yasashii while he slept.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 9:22

Ryuzaku waited for me to beg more and then he finaly gave me what I know we both wanted. He shoved his large erection inside me. I moaned and held on to him. He was doing it hard and slamming it as deep as he could. I was screaming his name, begging for more and more. This felt so good. I moved my hips with my Eidolen to give both of us more and more pleasure. I didn't want this to stop, I wanted more.
We did this hard and intensily for hours and hours. I couldn't scream anymore, I was gasping until I finaly fainted. When I woke up, my rectal was throbbing and sore. I moaned lightly and then looked up to my Dragon and smiled at him. I kissed his lips and cuddled against him harder. This felt so good. I sighed and then kissed his neck.

"I fainted, didn't I? And you...kept going after...didn't you? My...my butt is sore..."

I tried to stand up, but then the door to my room slammed open. It was Takeda Sensei. He glared at me and I hid more in my Eidolen's arms. Takeda Sensei threatened that if I skipped his class again today, he was going to hurt me. Then he left. I trembled. That teacher always scared the shit out of me. I tried to gomet up again, stumbled and fell down. I had to get dressed and go to class, but Ryuzaki must have been a littke rougher then I thought. My legs were numb, and my hips sore. I looked at Ryuzaki as I let myself fall on my butt. As I sat there, I moaned and felt his semen spurt out of me. I showed it to him and blushed.

"Ryuzaki...you..nnnhh...left everything inside? I..ahhh...need to wash...Help me?"

I tried to get up again, but my legs just didnt cooperate. I was unable to walk this time. So I had to wait until he felt like helping me up. Unless he felt like torturin me further by making me hold everything in during my day of classes. I hoped not. I had great self control, but this was something else altogether.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Apr - 9:41

Actually, Ryuzaki wanted to let his whole seeds inside Yasashii's rectal, why took them out? His master's face was very pretty having that much cum inside him anyway. And Ryuzaki enjoyed seeing Yasashii's pretty face like this. He smiled as he saw Yasashii on the floor, he then leaned closer and picked his master up in his arms. Then put him inside the tub. Ryuzaki slowly bathed himself and yasashi also took bath himself.

,' well.. actually, it would be a waste to took those things out of your sexy rectal, Master, coz I'm enjoying your face right now. You look very pretty all red blush like this. It makes me want to… bully you more…"

Ryuzaki got a plan in his head, Raiju taught him about this, Raiju, the perverted dragon, sometimes that guy was useful, really useful, in certain occasion only. After the bath, Ryuzaki took the rubbed he got from Raiju, and slowly, shoved it inside Yasashii's rectal, this way, all of the cum would stay inside and all sealed nicely! He looked at his master's rectal, very beautiful, getting sealed with that rubber.

,' shall we go to class now? My lovely master?"

With a smirk, ryuzaki carried yasashii in his arms and they headed to class. He stayed close to yasashii while his master was all flustered and blushing red. Ryuzaki was sitting right beside Yasashii, keeping his safe from perverts, glaring and made everyone stayed away from them.
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 10:18

Ryuzaki had another idea. While we we in the bath, he took a small rubber dildo and slipped it inside me, sealing in the semen. I moaned and trembled and got a little bit excited at the same time. Then he helped me dress up and then he brought me to class. He stayed close to me, probably to keep away the perverts who might get aroused by my flustered face. I couldn't concentrate on my studies, everytime I moved, I had to hold back a moan and trembled lightly. During the break, I practically pushed him on a bench outside and climbed on top of him. I started kissing him hard and slipping my tongue in his mouth. He moaned and I moaned even louder. My rectal twitched lightly and some semen spurted out.

"Ahhnnmmm...some...dripped out.. Ryuzaki...I love you...but this is driving me crazy... I want you so badly!"

I kissed him hard and made him grab my butt with his two hands. Though our sweet and exciting time was cut short when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Cadenza Sensei. I blushed and he smirked.

"Forgive my interruption. I would need both of your assistance to bring up a decor. Ryuzaki-San, your draconian strength is needed as well as Yasashii's speed and flexibility. I will give you both compensation of course. I would have gotten Takeo and Raiju's aid, but as usual, I can't find them."

He didn't really give us a chance. He grabbed me and dragged us both to his class. I sighed and we started helping him set up the decor for his next show.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 11:18

Of course, this would be very interesting for both of them. Yasashii could keep that thing inside him and go crazy till Ryuzaki 'raped' him again. Though then the annoying cadenza just had to show up. Asking their help. Since the man was teacher, they had no choice but to help. And so they did it. Ryuzaki and yasashii helped sensei to set his stupid drama set or whatever that was. It took one hour before it was done.

Of course, yasashii was holding himself back the whole time and the blushing red face of his master made Ryuzaki smirked. Then, Ryuzaki brought his master to a hidden garden behind the academy surrounded by trees and flowers. There, he stripped yasashii's pants down and made him lie down on the grassy ground. He spread yasashii's legs and he pulled that rubber dildo out. His master came instantly and that was so cute. He smirked and kissed yasashii's lips.

,' you're so beautiful like this.. master…does master want to take me deep inside?"

Ryuzaki slowly undid his kinagashi and his naked body was exposed. Then, he grabbed yasashi and made him leaned closer on him. But he did not take his master yet. He was seducing him still. He licked yasashii's lips and he nibbled his lips, making yasashii moaned more. Then, he bit his master's earlobe and whispered to him

,' go on master… take it deep inside…you want it badly right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The summoner and his eidolen
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next