Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new summoner on the house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seiryu

Seiryu

new summoner on the house Empty
PostSubject: new summoner on the house   new summoner on the house Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 8:30

Last Name:
First Name: Seiryu
Sexual Orientation: N/A

Teacher Or Student: student
Class:  summoner
Sacrifice: my powers

Physical Description: 4 full lines minimum. (From wall to wall in the post box)

I have long black hair, golden iris, black pupil. Creamy skin, slim feminine figure. And I have fondness over traditional clothes. Especially the ones with light colors or natural colors such as cream, light brown, green, or blue. Most of the time, I would prefer creamy color. I have twin silver pendant hanging over my neck all the way to my shoulder. It was suppose to be my accessory in clothing since my clothes was plain colored ones. I always bring this golden sword with me, it was not a simple sword, it was a sword that was somehow, 'planted' inside me. This sword, could appear out of nowhere, and disappear when I wanted too. Of course, you will know more about this sword, alter on

Psychological Description: 4 full lines minimum (From wall to wall in the post box):

I'm kind,  all happy person or so I thought.  Till my own clan, destroyed everything for me. Once, I was a  hawk. A golden hawk with all of it's glory over the sun, but the day came, the day when I was forced to marry a woman who just have to ruin everything. Ever since that day, I did not believe any woman and I tend to hate ladies. I despise them and saw them as dirty creature that needed to be killed and massacred. If I could, I would kill each and every woman in the universe. Their kind had destroy my happiness and life. I also have problem in believing a man, thanks to what my father did to me. But my eidolen, I think I could gamble on it.

Story: 7 lines minimum (From wall to wall in the post box)

One day, my marriage was on  and it was arranged by my family. I did not want to marry her, but I was forced, I had no choice but to do it. My father said, this was to expand their imperial business and company. It was all for politics. This, was a political marriage. Till the day came when I have to spend a night with her. I must slept with her and so she would become pregnant. But I was not there, at the moment she was on our bed, I was gone. I was running away, I ran to the woods and then, I met a phoenix, it seemed that this phoenix could grant my wish and so I said it, that was to kill the whole village, my father, family, the woman, all of them. In exchange my powers was all his. and so, i got what i wanted, my family, the whole clan,and my unwanted wife, dead. but one thing different. the woman, died by my hand. i was the one who tortured and kill her slowly, painfully. then, ever since that day, my eidolen, he would be inside me all the time, sometimes, he would appear in form of golden sword bathed in flames, or sometimes, his normal man form.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

new summoner on the house Empty
PostSubject: Re: new summoner on the house   new summoner on the house Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 8:33

validated
Back to top Go down

new summoner on the house
Page 1 of 1