Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A not so pleasant surprise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 11:12

He was being all shy and embarrassed, this felt like their first intercourse, this felt so..good..well.. a bit too much. Kurenai was moaning and sen was spreading his legs. Revealing his wet crotch and it was so.. so embarrassing but Kurenai loved the feeling so much. He moaned and gasped for air. Sen kept on molesting him, over and over again. Kurenai felt all hot and his whole body was shivering greatly.

,' aaaahhhhh….sen….nnnnmmmhhh….sen…..aahhh not…there..nnnhh.h…good…aahhhh"

Kurenai was all red and flustered, in the end, he could not control it anymore. He eventually climaxed after being licked and molested by sen. He was trembling all over and his kimono was all disheveled , he was now all naked and his silky white skin turned into pink blush color, all over him. The chest, the neck, belly, shoulder, thigh, crotch, everywhere was all pink blush now

,' please…aaahhhhhh Sen.. my… Husband… please…… I want.. i… I want it…. Inside me…. I can't….. I can't…'

Sen who kept on molesting Kurenai was really enjoying this. Kurenai looked so erotic and eatable right now. All blushing and then, when sen was done molesting, kurenai looked at his husband with teary eyes and blushing red face. He was sobbing now.

,' mmmmmmmmm…sen….please… *hick* please…..i want Sen….*hick*….this is too much… i…I can't handle this…..anymore… my body felt so hot… * hick*"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 13:56

I kept going slowly and romantically. Molesting him all over until he climaxed without me even touching his intimates. So cute. Though my teasing seemed to be a little too much for him, he started crying. I went up to his face and licked away his tears before kissing his lips gently. He had told me what he wanted. He wanted me, deep inside. I lifted his legs and pressed mg hardness against his rectal then slowly pushed it in. He gasped and then moaned. I moved inside him slowly, making him feel everything about me inside and out. I kept kissing him over and over again. When our lips were parted, I kept moving inside him and moaned in Kurenai's ears. It seemed to make him get even more excited.

"I love you Kurenai. Love you so much. I'm so happy right now, you are my one and only soulmate. I want to hold you forever."

I moved a little harder and his voice followed my movements by becoming louder and calling me more and more. His legs wrapped around my waist and his arms locked around my neck. My erection grew larger inside him and I moved a little harder again. It felt good and it took everything I had to not lose control again. Though when he started moving to take me in deeper, I lost more and more control over my body and my movements became harder, ramming my erection inside him. Kurenai climaxed a second time and I looked at him with a smirk.

"Unfair. You came twice and I didn't cum at all?"

I turned us around and made him ride me. Like this, I could hold his length to make sure he didn't cum again without me. He seemed to understand and he started moving on me. He touched my chest and abs, he seemed to love this.
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 14:31

Finally, Sen gave it to Kurenai who was totally lost it. Completely lost it. He finally rammed his thick dick inside and it made Kurenai shivered more and moaned. Kurenai squeezed sen's cock for some time and he came twice already this felt so good and kurenai was nervous this felt like his first time. Then, Sen made him ride on top, he held kurenai's dick so he couldn't cum more.

Kurenai looked at sen with gentle gaze but teary eyes. He was both excited and pleading on Sen not to be too hard on him. Kurenai leaned closer to kiss his spouse and he moved his hips and waist slowly on sen. Slowly squeezing and made his whole rectal rubbed against sen's cock. He took it deeper and deeper inside. That was when sen climaxed inside kurenai's hole.

,'mmmhhh…aaahhh aaahhhnnn Sen you.. came a lot.. inside me… hot.. it's.. hot..mmnnhhh it burns.. aahhh good."

He moved slowly, still slowly, gently on Sen, though he could not hold back his voice. He shivered, trembled more. And he wanted sen to hold him tightly while they were making love like this. Sen was lying on the silky grass. But kurenai, wanted to hug. So, he stretched his arms and asked for a hug. His face was still all flustered and all blushing red. He was about to cry again. He did not know why but right now he's being such a cry baby…

,' I want it….it's cold.. I want sen on me….. I want to hug..nnnhhh…. aaahhh.. I want…"

Of course, kurenai's begging voice and act made sen melted and he sat up, he held kurenai against him, tightly, as they made love for hours and sen came countless times inside Kurenai's hole. They hold each other, tightly, firmly.. lovingly..kurenai did not want to be parted from sen.. not a single moment!

,' nnnhh.. nnnhhh.. i… love sen… aaahhh nnhh.. love sen so much..mmmmnnhhh….cumming..aaahhhh inside…mmmnnnhhh!!"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 13:12

When I finally came inside him, I let go of his dick and we moved together, I sat up when he pleaded me to hold him and we kept making love to eachother, now we were on the same page again, everytime he came, I released myself deep within his rectal.
I then held him as he fainted. I smiled and went back to our room. I had just enough time to wash him before we had to go in the bus and head back to the academy. Sixteen hours. I stayed awake, slowly playing in my wife's hair. He slept even as I carried him off the bus and into our room. I was so happy to have him as my mate. I laid him on my bed and then I slowly started kissing him. He woke up and we kissed more.

"Kurenai, we are back in the academy. I have something I have to tell you now that you are my wife. You mustn't tell anyone else though. I am not a simple Teacher. I am the principal."

I blushed lightly and then started kissing him again and heard him moan lightly. I loved him so much. School life started normally again. Kurenai was with me during my teaching. And then something weird started happening. The couples were all separated from eachother. What was this guy doing? I had to know. However, when Kurenai came back after his first day alone in class, I instantly went to Cadenza. He knew for me of course. I called for all those who I trusted. The first thing I had to explain was that I wasn't just a teacher. Second, we set up a plan. Though it didn't work in our favor, the next day, I was back at Cadenza's office.

"Visibly he needs more blood for his plan. So here's mine. Both of you,-points at Kurenai and Akuryo-, give me a bit of your blood so I can create a seal and protect your minds and hearts.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 13:30

Their vacation ended. It was the best vacation and Kurenai would remember it for the rest of his life. He had his husband sen and now.. they shall live together happily. Though then, one day after class, Kurenai get through blood taking by a doctor, this also happened to Akuryo. He did not know with the rest but this was bad. At first they made a plan but seemed there's a spy and their plan failed. So in the end, they gave some of their blood to cadenza for the guy to make a seal that would protect them.

Then, after weeks of the new semester, something started to go wrong on Kurenai. The second week. He had through the 'blood taking' three times already. He could feel it. There's something that tried to control him but thanks to cadenza's seal. It did not work well. Though there's a side effect. It could be different with each person. And for Kurenai. He got a bit weak and his white eagle wings started to appear and he could not make it disappear. He could not control his wings.

And so, one morning, Kurenai woke up and he clung to sen. His wings were out.. he could not control them. And he felt so tired, even if he just woke up. He looked at Sen softly.

,' Sen… i… can feel it.. they try to.. control me but.. cadenza's seal working well.. though… I felt so… tired… so.. exhausted.. I can't even control my wings….i... can't move much... so... tired..."

Kurenai ended up lying on Sen's arms, he rested his body there. He could not move around much he felt so weak. He sighed and he just clung closely to Sen. He kissed Sen softly and whisper soft, heartwarming loving words to his spouse.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 8:59

Hearing and seeing just how tired Kurenai was all the time, I grew more and more angry. I felt useless to him. I hugged him tightly, being careful of his wings. I kissed him gently. I then picked him up and carried him to a room of a man I would rather not see at the moment. He was a teacher or rather a Doctor, but we never got along. I knocked on the door and it opened in such a creepy way. I gulped and walked in. It was dark all over, people would think this place was the most favored necromancer room. There were animals in jars and skeletons here and there. The smell of formalin was omnipresent. I went all the way to the Doctor's bed. I sat Kurenai there but still kept him close. That's when I felt the creepy crawling up the skin in my back. I shivered. That's when the demon appeared. The...cute...angel like, boyish demon.

"Sen-San! You haven't visited me in so long! Did you come here to play with me?"

I shivered again. How can such a cute little angel be such a perverted bastard? I turned around and stared at his big eyes. He could easily pass for a girl. His fingers kept crawling up and down my abs, I had to slap his fingers off me a few times. I ended up sighing and hugging Kurenai.

"Could you just replenish his energy and strengthen Cadenza's seal?"

He suddenly became real interested in Kurenai. He climbed on the table and touched Kurenai's charkra line. I just tried not to punch the hell out of that boy. He then pressed a certain spot on him and Kurenai moaned. I tensed and and pushed the boy away. He glared at me. He then grabbed my ear and pulled me down, he made me kneel down and then glared at me.

"I get he's your lover, but let me do my work and then he'll be better. Now sit down! Don't be a bad boy, or I'll have to punish you!"

I sat down and pouted. He went back to Kurenai and then he pressed his chakra line again and then used his powers to give him a new boost of energy. When it was done, he came to me and just jumped on my lap. He told me Kurenai was all better though I would have to bring him here everyday during the week for him to be all hood. Then he pet my head and disappeared in the darkness of his creepy room. I just went to grab Kurenai and we got out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 9:01

Something was wrong with Kurenai. Ever since cadenza's spell was placed on him. Though then, Sen brought him to a doctor and he was somehow… refreshed. Kurenai felt a lot better and now his wings could disappear as well. Though it was quite odd on Kurenai or rather complicated. The spell and the healing thing and also Kai's heat… everything was affecting him and now.. he became like a little spoiled bird.

When they arrived in their room, Kurenai hold onto sen's arms and cuddled him closely. He did not want to let go, not even a single second. Kurenai was being so… needy and protective over sen right now and he became a bit.. sensitive than he used to be. He grabbed Sen's face and kissing him, over, over, and over again.

,' ummm.. my lovely Sen could we.. stay home today? i… don't want anyone else to touch or see my sen…. I don't want to….i love sen a lot…"

Somehow, Kurenai felt so… insecure. Or rather, sensitive, he noticed back there that the doctor jumped on Sen. Good thing at that time, Kurenai was not on this state, or else, that doctor would be nothing but a name plate! Though now, all that Kurenai wanted was his spouse, his lover, Sen. With him, all the time.

He looked at sen with gentle, loving puppy eyes and he hugged Sen tightly. Kurenai did not want to let go for real, he was clinging onto Sen like a child now. He smiled lovingly and he kissed sen's lips softly, and kissed him some more, and more..

,' mmhhh…. Sen like this? I like Sen a lot.. I love Sen so much…. It's warm.. in your arms it felt so comfortable…uuummm.. will you hug me while we sleep? I don't want to sleep without Sen hugging me! Uuuhhmmm… umm.. I don't want to do anything without sen I want Sen always with me! Be it bath or supper.. I want to be with Sen so badly… I miss Sen…."
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 11:46

When we came back from that doctor's room, Kurenai became really clingy towards me. I thought that was adorable how he pleaded for me to stay with him, to hold him while he slept. I smirked and grabbed his chin to make him look up at me. I leaned closer and kissed him gently. He moaned. His tongue was so hot. Was he feverish? I checked his forehead, it was fine, but he was flustered. Then it hit me, Kai. He was in heat. Every other tasonosenshi around would fall in their heats as well. That included my wife. I picked him up in my arms and gently, lovingly carried him to the bathroom. I wanted to see just how strong Kai's influence was on my lover. I stripped him, put him in the hot water and then I took my clothes off in front of him. I saw him hidding his intimacy. Had he gotten hard just by looking at me? I went in the bath with him and held him against me.

"Are Kai's heats affecting you, Kurenai? Do you need me to do anything for you?"

I slowly kissed his lips, then I went down to his neck, his chest, I attacked his cute pink nipples. It didn't take long before they were hard and erect. Like something else on his body. I smirked. With Kurenai it was difficult to know if he was excited because of me or if the heats were making him lewd. Whichever was the reason, right now it made me feel a little playful. I kept licking and biting his nipples, pinching them with my teeth and fingers. Kurenai moaned and I just became a little more eager. I was t a tasonosenshi, but Kurenai's excited state was making me feel as though I was in heat as well.

"Your nipples taste so good, they make me want to molest you. Show me. Show me a Kurenai that is in heat. I'm very interested to see."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 14:54

Sen really knew how to treat an eagle in heat. He stripped both of them naked and went to the bath tub, they kissed, and Sen was playing with those sensitive nipples. It made Kurenai moaned loudly before he climaxed. He got flustered and he shivered, now he wanted more warmth from Sen, he wanted more than just this.

,' uuuhhh…. Sen is so mean…..you're mean…."

Kurenai was feeling annoyed, angry, and… spoiled, he felt so complicated inside his heart too. The heat that was affecting him was more complicated than the other's. if others would just yearn for more sex, Kurenai yearn for more love, sex, attention, everything! He was just like a little kitten that needs lots of attention and love!

,' you're mean!!! Bad Sen…bad !!"

Sen was bad for teasing Kurenai and not giving him more love, but more tease… Kurenai who felt so restless started to sob and he hugged Sen tightly. He kissed his loved one as his tears started to flow out. He just could not stand it, and he could not hold it anymore. He wanted more love! He started hitting Sen's chest with his small weak hands and he was about to burst to cry more.

,' I want sen right now and I want all of Sen!!! You big meanie!! Meaniee!!! I want Sen!!! I want everything about Sen!! it hurts, it felt so annoying I don't like it I want to cry…. I can't hold it like this anymore I'm getting angry…."

Kurenai ended up sobbing a bit more , hugged Sen tightly as he buried his face on Sen's chest. He started to cry softly then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so pleasant surprise
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Floor of the Academy :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: