Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A not so pleasant surprise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen
Madora House
Sen

A not so pleasant surprise Empty
PostSubject: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 11:01

I made it early, like always. I made sure everything was in place for the class we had today. The teacher then came towards me, slapped me on my back with a big grin. I knew this man was a good fighter, but I was against his views when it came to proper punishment to trouble students. I knew he raped them hard or beat them up. I was thinking more of physical labor would help them.

-As always Sen, your preperations are perfect. By the way, you have new meat to train today. I trust he'll be ready by the end of the hour.

New meat? There was a new student? Why did I have a very bad feeling about this? I walked away from my preperations while the students were coming in with happy smiles, showing off their weapons. I walked all the way to Sensei's office in the weapon's room and I dlammed my hands on his desk, making him skip. I told him to give me the name of the new guy.

-Euh....Something like Ishida, Kurenai. Why do you want to know?

My heart stoped. Kurenai? My Kurenai? In combat class? Didn't I tell him to stay away or to just look? I slowly went back to class and then saw his beautiful hair. Suit made for speed. Good. Let's hope he'll be fast enough for me to not hit him. I walked towards him, grabed his arm and brought him further in the back.

"Kurenai Ishida. Since you are the new student, I have to train and assest you. I told you to stay away. First, tell me what your weapon is and then come at me with all you have."
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 11:23

Kurenai happily walked to the class. This was his first time in the same class with Sen, his beloved one. He came all the way to the class. He arrived in the class on time and sensei told him that Sen would train him personally. He was slightly surprised to know that since he thought that he would practice with the other beginner students first. Sen was an expert and he did not think that sensei would give him an expert in his day one. But then he could not say anything , he nodded and walked to the training arena. There were lots of students there, all of them are males. They saw kurenai, a newbie who looked weak and yummy.

The students sat in circle and then, appeared sen in the center of the circle. He called for Kurenai and told him to attack with all eh got and asking about kurenai's weapons. He stated that he had no weapons at all, Kurenai never used weapons, he always used his transformed wings ( his feather turned into diamond sword) but that would be too much for a training. Just before he and Sen practice, sensei came out and halt them. He saw that Sen was too expert for kurenai. He called for another male students to practice with kurenai first before he go to sen.

The male students showed up. They bowed to each other. For the first time, the student attack first. He tried to punch kurenai. However, Kurenai grabbed the student's arms, pushed him down to the floor, and strangled the man's arms on his back. He pressed his knee on the student's back and the guy started to groan in pain. When Kurenai heard that, he released the student since he knew the rules, " must not hurt other students". However, that male student seemed to be embarrassed for his defeat against kurenai because other students already laughed at him. Right when Kurenai showed mercy and released him, the student grabbed his sword, and swung it on Kurenai. He dodge it swiftly and fell to the ground but his ninja clothes torn apart, revealing his white chest covered in hickeys. He immediately pulled the cloth on his ninja suit to cover it. He was slightly shocked, that was a real blade, and it almost cut his chest. Then, the male student prank him

,' oohh?? My my.. aren't you a cute little newbie here Ishida chan? And look at your chest.. all hickeys… are you someone's bitch?"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 11:56

Just when Kurenai was going to attack me, with no weapon should I add, Sensei came out an paired him with another newbie. In a way, I was relieved, I didn't have to fight against my mate. I then grabed a more experienced man, and we exchanged a few hits of our blades, then I heard laughing, I looked with the corner of my eyes, Kurenai was doing well for someone without any weapons. But then, it went wrong. I pushed my training partner on his butt and ran towards Kurenai. The guy was raising his blade to slash him again, my blade sliped under his chin while my hand closed on his blade.

"Rule number one: No student is to be seriously harmed. Rule number two, always watch your back even when victory is at hand..."

I pulled him back and slammed him on tge ground, I sliced open his shirt. He scrambled to get up. I would teach him a certain lesson.

"Rule number three: Even if you know it's a losing battle, give it your all, cause you never know. Rule number four, never underestimate your opponent. You don't know what type of tactics he could use or if he has a friend close by to kick some lame bastard's little ass if he dares hurt him."

He charged, I made one quick movement with my blade, hit his stomac with my handle and he bent over, short of breath. I then grabed a handful of his hair, placed my knee in his back and pulled his head back. I leaned close enough to whisper in his ear.

"Finally, the golden rule: Don't mess around with Kurenai or I will find you outside of class, you got that?"

I got up then and let him crawl back with the other students. People then noticed that not only did Kurenai have hickeys, but I was also covered in them. Nobody would make fun of Kurenai now. I helped him get up and brought him in the backstore. I gave him a similar suit then.

"This one is strenghened with kevlar, it will give you some protection. Kurenai, you need a weapon. Even if we call this practice, Sen'tou are bound to their weapon. We can't fight without them. Please be careful. If you get hurt, I don't think I would act rationally."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeThu 2 May - 9:21

He was shocked when the student practicing with him started to get all serious and tried to hurt him for real. He thought that he already won and everything was going to be just fine. Lucky for Kurenai, Sen was nearby. His lover taught a lesson to that lame bastard hurting kurenai. After some time, people noticed that Sen was also covered in hickeys, at least now they knew that Kurenai belonged to Sen and they would not dare to make fun of him. At least for now.

Then, both of them went to the back store and sen gave him a suit with more protection. He took it and hugged sen tightly in his slim arms. He gave his lover a deep gentle kiss, the kiss lasted for a while and then finally, kurenai released their lips. He gazed gently at sen, he was grateful to have such lover, a warm and caring one. He gave sen a light smile and then hugged his strong arms.

,' Thank you Sen…you saved me… you're always be my hero right? I love sen a lot! and.. ummm... you look cool when you... kick that jerk's ass...."

Kurenai was happy, at least, even if there was a little accident during the practice today, he was all right and unharmed. He thought of what sen told him earlier, about weapons. The thing was that his diamond sword would be too much, he did not know if he could use a wooden sword or he need to get another weapon. He looked at sen with a gentle eyes again.

,' ummm.. Sen… about weapon.. I… only use my diamond sword that transformed from my wings, but… do you think it's too much to use such weapon? Do you think that I could use.. a wooden sword? I... do i sound stupid?"

Kurenai did not really want to use his diamond sword since it would harm other students for real deal. but he could not think of anything but a wooden swords, he remember the rule, he must not harm other students, so he naively thought that wooden weapon would be the best choice. But still, he was a newbie here, maybe sen had a better option for him?
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeFri 3 May - 16:34

I accepted Kurenai's kiss with pleasure. I had to make sure he was alright. My hands touch his body softly, not scratches, no weird lumps or bumps, no strange heat signatures that would result from poisons. I smirked when Kurenai said that I looked cool when beating the crap out of that bastard earlier. I was just happy that he was alright.
Kurenai then said that he didn't want to use his diamond swords and he'd rather fight with a wooden sword. I glared at him. How far did he think he could go with a stick against razor sharp swords and other weapons. What he needed was something that he could hold close to himself, attack and defend himself with at the samw time. I looked around, striped him of his ruined clothes and sliped the more protective clothing on him. Then, I grabed his hand and brought him a little further in the storage area. I was sure I saw the perfect weapon for Kurenai around here somewhere. I looked in a box filled with old weapons and finally found the two metal, bladed tonfas. I pulled them out of the box and handed them over to Kurenai.

"You're an eagle, this weapon is perfect for you, use it just like you would use you talons. Nobody except me and the Sensei can use the wooden weapons and manage to not break them. These are light enough for you, and you can attack and defend with them. Please pay in mind, are practices are dangerous. I'll try to match you up with students closer to your level. If you're ever in the slightest trouble, call me and I'll beat up whoever hurt you. Keep the Tonfas, they're yours now. I'll show you how to take care of them later."

I grabed his hand and brought him back to the classroom. I matched him with someone that had a similar level and battle style as him and then decided to walk around and check out how the others were doing, while keeping a close eye on Kurenai of course.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 10:18

Sen brought him to the back room. He stripped Kurenai completely. He was a bit shy, but Sen was too focused on dressing him up with protective gear and did not notice that kurenai was blushing lightly. He finally got dressed and then sen gave him a pair of bladed tonfas. They were light and deadly, just perfect weapon for him. He accepted them and then they back to the class. This time, Sen put him up against a fighter who was at the same level as kurenai. They practice slowly. This time, the partner was a girl. She attacked Kurenai first, he dodge it, and hit her back with the tonfa, using the blunt side of it not the bladed one. The girl turned around, almost hit Kurenai, but again, he swiftly dodge it. Being an eagle he was sure as fast as the wind. The girl moved faster this time, she laid low, and then gave Kurenai an attack from below, the girl's blade scratched the protective gear he wore. It's a tie then. He hit her once, and she hit him once as well. Both of them bowed to each other and his practice ended. When the practice ended, he waved at Sen who was still training a newbie. He finished in the end. Kurenai walked towards him, hugged him and gave him a tender kiss on the lips. The other students who saw it already knew that the two were lovers. Kurenai told his lover that he would go buy some juice for both of them.

Just right near the battle arena, there were some academy's wall of fame, and there were lots of news there made by the students. Kurenai saw the news and there it was, the hottest news of all time, the title was " the hottest combatant dated a mysterious beauty". Of course, the hottest combatant was no other than Sen and the mysterious beauty was kurenai. Even though his name was not mentioned there, since not many people knew him. He walked to the store nearby, and bought two bottles of juices. Right when he was about to go back, he bumped to the combat teacher, a big guy no doubt. Kurenai startled and he accidentally dropped the juices on the teacher's shoes, dirtied them. The teacher was no pleased with it. He was not alone, he was with two guys, half of his size.

,' hey! You are the one on that photo right? Sen's lover correct? That newbie really thought of taking over my position as combat teacher? I'll teach him a lesson he'll never forget!"

The teacher grabbed Kurenai, covered his lips with a handkerchief so he would not scream. Sadly, the cloth has drug on it, kurenai fell unconscious and the other two guys brought him to a hidden room behind the class room, the weapon room. After a while, he woke up and found himself inside a weapon room, he was all naked. Kurenai was scared, he saw the combat teacher with the other two men beside him. Kurenai was tied up against a steel pole in both arms and legs, he could not move.

,' Sensei…?? What.. what is this? Let me go!! I hate this let me go!! SEN!!! Sennn!!!!"

The three men laughed so hard, Sen was far away from this room, he would not come here even if kurenai screamed like that. The teacher then grabbed kurenai's face, licking him from the neck, all the way to his lips. Kurenai who felt disgusted bit the teacher's tongue till he bled. However, the other two men came and hit him on the belly hard. Kurenai coughed and he let go of sensei's tongue, blood covered his mouth, he spilled it, disgusting blood.

,' bad slut!!! We'll rape you, post the photos and ruin that all high and mighty lover of yours! Hmph!! That sen, everyone admires him what a bull shit!! you there, go rape him and you too!! i will record this nice film myself!!

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 12:19

Kurenai's pratice was going smoothly with the girl. Good. He wouldn't get hurt with the suit I gave him at least. I was going go have to give him lessons outside of class as well. When he was done, he came to me, gave me a light kiss and then said he would go buy some juice for the both of us. I smiled and watched him as he trotted away. I continued my class and then saw the principal walking to me.

-Sen. It's time for him to leave this place. He has cause physical and mental damage to more then one student. Are you ready for this?

I nodded, he gave me the proof that I was now the combat teacher. Students congradulated me, but Kurenai was taking too long. I was worried. I knew the combat teacher was pissed that I would take his place, he could do harm to my lover. I knew where to look. I went towards the weapons' room. The door was closed and locked. Pathetic, he never opens the light. I just walked across the door in the shadows on the other side. What I saw then was really pissing me off. My katana slid silently out of its sheath. I went behind the combat teacher and cut his throat open, though that wouldn't kill him yet. I killed the other two that were about to soil my lover. Then, gently, I took Kurenai off the steel frame and helped him down to his feet. I then turned to face a pissed off ex combat teacher.

"You're finished. Get out. The principal just gave me your job. You are not needed here anymore. Leave or I will have to get rid of you."

His face went red with furry. He knew that I wasn't lying. He could see the red sash on my arm. He drew his weapon out and a very intense battle ensued. But I emerged victorious in the end. The fallen silently walked away and I grabed Kurenai in my arms. I brought him to my new office and sat him in the chair. My lover still seemed scared, so I knelt in front of him and covered his shoulders with a light kimono that was in the closet behind me.

"It's alright, it's over. You're safe now."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 12:44

After a while of terrifying time, finally, his lover saved him. Kurenai was crying, trembling in fear, he was in pain as well, he got a bruise on his belly. He could still feel the pain there. The guy kicked him hard before. He felt a kimono on his naked skin and he saw sen before him. Kurenai looked at his lover with teary eyes. Was this all because he joined combat class? At first, he thought that it would be a pleasant one, but so far, he only saw that he kept bring trouble to sen. First was the student who bullied him and now the ex-combat teacher as well.

,' sen… I'm scared… it hurts…it really hurts… do i… do I look like a slut? They call me slut… is it because of my weak feminine look? Even sen got trouble because of me.. I'm so clumsy…sen.. sen is a shining idol here and i… I was nothing.. nobody know me….i… I am but a mediocre student…but despite all that , you took me in and took care of me… I feel so hopeless now…"

He cried and cried. Really, he felt like a useless damsel in distress who always needed to be rescued. He knew that sen was a shining idol here, lots of male and female students got their eyes on a man like him, but he chose Kurenai. He looked at his lover and noticed the red sash on sen's arms. Was he the teacher as he said previously? That would be a great idea , his lover shone even brighter now. Really, compared to Kurenai, sen was like a shining star, high above in the sky.

,' you are a sensei now… I'm happy for sen..ummm.. I.. I saw the news on the wall of fame today…it's about us….now.. Sen is a sensei… sen is really cool…i feel useless.... you know sen.. the last time i used my own blades.. I.. i killed lots of people, it feels like i become someone else when holding those diamond swords... i don't want to hold that anymore...that's. the reason why i want to use wooden weapon previously... I...am so pathetic..."

He was amazed by his lover. Even while he was crying and sobbing, he knew that Sen of Madora house was already a shining star, and now, he was the most talented , handsome sensei here, of course more attention would be put on him. He wondered what would become of them, it would embarrass Sen's name if Kurenai was a weakling.. he sure need to raise his skills and powers…
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:19

Kurenai was crying and I felt pretty much useless. He told me that something hurt and I saw the forming bruise on his belly I used my healing abilities on him there. He would feel no more pain and will heal quickly for the next few hours. He then blurted some nonsense about me being a shining idol and him being a mediocre student. I almost felt like pressing his lips together to make him stop saying idiotic things. I let him say what he had to say. He noticed the fact that i was a Sensei now and I smirked, he's the only congradulations I cared about. But then he spoke of the wall of fame. That senseless waste of time students put up in order to ruin my personal life. He spoke about why he doesn't use his diamond blades and I listened carefully. When he was done, I grabed him in my arms and held him tightly.

"Now you listen carefully, I won't reapeat it. You are not mediocre. You are not hopeless. You are not pathetic. And you certainly are not a slut. You are my Kurenai. You are my shining star. You are the one who pushes me beyond my limits. You are not pathetic if you feel scared to hurt others. You might be stronger then anyone in your heart. The best battle is the battle not fought. and nothing changed about us. Even if I'm a Sensei now, it just means that I have a higher authority on students, but you'll always be my equal. Now stop saying nonsense, or you'll really hurt me."

I lifted his chin up and kissed him softly. Kurenai would never be useless or hopeless, he helped me in more ways then he could think. I had almost lost my human side until he came into my life, playing a sweet melody in the night. I was all about the fight, the blood, the violence, ever since he was there, it was all about him. Using my strengh to help him. To protect him. I would use my life to make him the happiest man alive. He was making me the happiest man today. I wiped away his tears and kissed him again. He was mine to protect, but at the same time, he would protect me from myself.

"Always remember Kurenai, I need you. It doesn't matter what people say, to me you're the most beautiful, the most important person in my life."

Now, I just had to find a way to protect him from hurtful words. Then again, people respected me so they would never harm him. I sliped my arms under him and picked him up in my arms. I covered his body well and brought him back in the class where the students were all waiting.

"You all know me right? Then let me tell you all one thing. Practice with Kurenai, but outside of class, if anyone dares to hurt him, I will hunt that person down and teach him a lesson myself. I expect you show him the same respect that you show me. I have plans to make him my teaching partner. His speed is not something I can match, and he can teach you all arial fighting as well. So please teach him everything I've taught you."

The students were all smiling and they were all willing to help Kurenai. I was going to make him notice that people really loved him as well. Then, I dismissed class and looked at Kurenai.

"Where would you like to go? Shower then eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 13:42

His lover was before him, kissing him, healing him, comforting him in every way possible. Kurenai felt like the happiest man ever live. Sen was so gentle, so kind, too good to be true. He was like an angel already. Kurenai stopped crying. He felt better after hearing what Sen told him. They walked out from the office, and then sen brought him to the class, before the entire student. Sen officially announced to the class that if they dared to hurt kurenai, they would face his wrath. That made Kurenai blushed lightly. Really, Sen saying those words in front of the class made him felt a bit shy, but happy at the same time. The class was dismissed and his lover asked where he would like to go to.

Kurenai felt that both of them could use a nice relaxing time in the hidden garden in the academy. Kurenai knew the place well, he used to go there every time he felt tired and need some time to relax. He looked at sen and then pulled his lover's arms, he dragged sen with him and in ten minutes, they arrived at a small garden with a small pond in it, this was hidden garden, only few people knew about this place.

,' sen do you know this place? I used to come here every time I felt tired or exhausted, see.. the pond here is nice, the water is warm! Come.."

Kurenai slowly stripped himself from the clothes, he also helped sen with his jacket and pants. When they both naked, they went into the water. Kurenai hugged Sen tightly in his slim arms, he kissed his lover deeply. He slipped his tongue inside Sen's mouth, licking him slowly, softly before their lips parted. He blushed lightly and then rested his head on Sen's sexy manly chest. His finger caressed Sen's smooth chest and felt the muscles there.

,' mmmmm… Sen is so sexy… you must be the hottest sensei here… my sen! You are the best! I'm sure you will be the best combat teacher ever! I'm so proud of you! i… I love sen…"

Kurenai shyly hid his flustered face using sen's manly chest. He clung closely to his lover. So close to the point that their skin rubbed against each other. Kurenai was still blushing, he starred at Sen's chest, and abs.. this guy was really hot.. too hot.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 4 May - 14:11

Kurenai brought us to a secret garden that I knew about, but rarely went too and then striped his body of the kimono I got from the office, then he striped my clothes off ass well. I smiled lightly. He pulled me in the pond and started kissing me. I really lliked it when he took the lead like this. It turned me on lightly. I did like when he pushed me down to kiss me. Sometimes it was fun to be at someone's mercy. I let him kiss me, since that meant he was feeling a little better. The water did feel nice and warm, this place could possibly become our little romantic area when we can't leave the school. Kurenai then blushed and I smiled more. He was so adorable when he blushed. His fingers were slowly gliding on my chest and belly and I knew what he was doing, I knew it even before he said I was sexy. I smiled, but I didn't know if I was the hottest teacher here, nor the best combat teacher. I was just going to give it my all. He was proud of me, that made me smile even more, it made me happy. And when he said that he loves me, I wraped my arms around his small body and kissed him softly.
I could see his flustered face and grinned at him again. I licked his lips and then sliped my tongue in his mouth to give him more sensations. I grabed on to one of his hands and made it slowly glide over my chest again. I made him touch me more. His soft hand was really feeling good on my skin and I wanted him to touch me forever. I let my body slide a little further down and made Kurenai sit on my lap, my back was supporting our weight against the wall of the pond now, it was forcing my abs, but it wasn't something that would tire me fast either. I kissed him harder. To think that my old sensei had almost harmed him.

"Kurenai, I love you so much, you don't know how much it pissed me off to see what he did to you. Make me forget. Touch my skin, let me kiss you forever...I've waited for you for so long..."

I kissed him again and held him close to me. My hands touched his smooth back and my tongue tasted his as much as it could. The water was starting to feel cold compared to Kurenai's body temperature as it kept rising while we touched more and more. I licked his lips and looked in his eyes. He was so beautiful, never would I let anyone hurt him. Ever. He was mine and I would protect and take care of him for another twenty thousand years if I had too.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 9:17

They kissed, cuddled, hugging each other. That was what they really need, to feel each other slowly, nicely. Their kiss last long, sen made Kurenai caressed his manly chest even more. He was lost to the touch of his beloved, Kurenai slowly pressed their bodies against each other, he rubbed their skin, and made their nipples caressed one another. He sealed his lips on Sen's and kissed him hard. His tongue slipped inside to taste his lover's heat in the mouth. He kept on rubbing their nipples against each other, harder, harder. Kurenai moaned , trembled in pleasure. His nipples were very sensitive, he felt so much just from caressing their nipples together. He could feel his pink blush nipples got all stiff as they kept rubbing sen's. he moved a little bit more with his waist. He moved closer to sen, rubbing their thigh together.

,' nngggghhhh… Aaaahhhhh… aaahhh… nnnnhhh….so hot…"

He moaned more, trembled lightly, but he could not stop rubbing his nipples which were already aroused. He kept doing it, he got worse, Kurenai's face turned all red blush, his body could not hesitate any longer. His nipples had become a very sensitive area, they become so stiff that Sen could feel just how hard kurenai's nipples were. After some time of rubbing their nipples against each other in a very intense erotic way, Kurenai got hard, the sensations were somehow 'transferred' to his dick, his cock started to twitch and the juice came out from the tip of it. He just came just by rubbing his nipples.

," nnnhHH!!!.. ahh.. Sen.. I…I just… came.. sorry… nnnhh… my.. nipples.. they're so… sensitive.. nnhh…"

He was a bit shy after he reached climax just from his nipples. He tried to cover his stiff nipples with his hands. They had become big now since they were getting hard and stiff. He was shy to let sen saw such view. He was a man and yet his nipples were more sensitive than ladies'.. that made him embarrassed. He looked down with flustered face, did not have the courage to look at his lover in the eye
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSun 5 May - 16:01

As we kept kissing and touching eachother's skin, Kurenai started rubbing his nipples against me. I saw his face turn from a light pink to a bright red. He was getting flustered by just rubbing his nipples against my chest. I watched the show without stopping him. He was slowly arousing me. He became more and more intense in his movements to rub himself on me. Our thighs were now involved and I could see his dick hardened and the juices pearling on top of it. Just by rubbing his nipples? Then he came. I was surprised, but I was aroused at the same time. It was the first time someone had used me to cum this way. He then tried to hide his over excited nipples, but I grabed his hands and pulled him closer so I could play with them some more. I licked them and nibbled them. Not only was Kurenai trembling and moaning but he was getting aroused again. How cute.

"So cute. To think that with just your nipples you came, I hope you don't think that it's over yet. I'm...not done."

I played more with his nipples until he got hard again. I smiled and slipped a finger inside him. I licked him from his nipple up to his neck and left another hickey there. I moved my finger slowly inside him. He was already wet inside. I smiked more and then kissed him hard, deep, intense. I made him moan more. I was his teacher now, but he was still my lover. I pushed a second finger inside him and pressed on the prostate gland. His voice sounded out loud and made me desire him even more. My other hand grabed his dick and stroked it. I licked my lips, then his.

"If you want it, put it in yourself."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeMon 6 May - 10:00

Knowing that Kurenai's sensitive spot was his nipples, Sen pulled his lover closer and attack those pinkish nipples again. Kurenai could not do anything this time. He was so aroused, trembling and over excited. His nipples got hard again , his lover made it worse and he slipped his finger deep and it hit kurenai's sensitive spot. That made him trembled more. He was moaning loudly in his lover's arms right now. He was excited, and he couldn't move his body anymore. His hips and butt only moved following Sen's finger inside, kurenai felt so weak all over, he felt the sensation from both of his nipples and his rectal at the same time. He hugged Sen and clawed his back hard as he tried not to fall into the water. He leaned over to Sen and placed his body against his lover's.

,' aaaaaaahhhhh… nnnhhh… no more… it's too much.. Sen… feels good… I can't move…'

His rectal got wetter and the love juice started to drip out from , dirtied Sen's hands all over, he was so wet and aroused, Kurenai still clawing Sen's back as he tried to keep his balance, it was so hard to do it when he started to lose his strength over the excitement. He could feel and see how hard his lover was, Sen's huge lusty dick was poking against Kurenai's wet crotch. He could feel how big and hard his lover's dick was. He tried to pull Sen's fingers out, he did it and saw how wet and sticky his lover's fingers were. Kurenai licked it slowly, he was still trembling, shivering all over. He remembered what Sen wanted, he wanted Kurenai to put it in himself . But then, before kurenai led his lover's dick inside, he lost his grip on Sen's back, as he was too excited in licking his lover's wet fingers. At that time, Sen's huge lustful dick slipped all the way inside Kurenai's tight and wet rectal, it went so deep in the first shot and that made Kurenai screamed, his eyes got all teary now.

,' AHHHhh!!!... nnnhh!!..it's… too deep….nnnhh…Ahhh… ahh….it.. hurt inside.. you know I can't put it in myself like this… not like this.. it's too much excitement I can't… I'm getting hot all over…"

That was painful one, he never thought that a blunt penetration would be this painful, he thought that since he was wet enough, it wouldn't hurt at all, turned out that he was wrong. He was trembling, sobbing lightly, he was excited, aroused, and in pain, all three at the same time. he looked with a pleading teary eyes, his rectal was throbbing and squeezing sen's dick inside.

"Don't you want me Sen?.. don't...you want it... inside me...?

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 10:20

Kurenai was visibly too excited as I kept playing inside him with my fingers. He was clawing my back until he pulled my fingers out of him and licked them in front of me. Then, he lost balance and my dick went all the way in. I couldn't deny that it felt good, but I was also worried about Kurenai. That was a hard and rough entry for him. My hand went in his back as I saw tears welling up to his eyes. I didn't want to move yet since I knew he was in pain because of his fall. Though his greedy rectal was already tightening around my dick and making me moan. It was difficult for me to hold my lust back at this point.

"Are you alright? I won't move until you're completly fine, but your greedy hole is gripping me tight and sucking me in."

To try and make him feel better, I slowly licked his lips and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I kissed him deep and softly while one of my hands resumed playing with his hardened nipples and the other one held him in the back to keep his balance. His hard dick was rubbing against my abs, adding to my beloved Kurenai's pleasure. He would move on me once he was ready and feeling less pain. My mate was beautiful, even when his eyes were filled with tears of pain, he was just perfect however he was.

"Just take your time and enjoy the pleasure that you feel. If it does hurt too much, then we won't go any further, alright? My highest priority is to see you happy and not in pain"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSun 12 May - 11:24

He got a rough start for this intercourse. But his lover was so sweet so he did not move on kurenai. Sen took his time and he kissed his lover gently, deeply. That made kurenai felt better. His lover's touch always made him happy, always made him feel better. He blushed lightly when sen said that kurenai's greedy rectal was squeezing him inside. That was true, kurenai's rectal was excited and he squeezed sen's huge thing eagerly despite the pain he felt. After some time, kurenai slowly moved his waist and hips on sen. He made his lover's dick rubbed slowly inside his rectal. He hugged sen, rested his head on his lover's shoulder. That way, he would not lose his balance again. This was a better position for him. He let sen played with his nipples, that made him felt better, he started to moan softly, he looked at sen with soft pleading gaze of his brown eyes.

,' aaahhhhhhh……. Aaaaahhhnnn…..good…. Sen is.. so huge.. feels hot.. it.. feels so good… please.. love me more.. inside me…."

He took it slow, nice and slow. Kurenai moved more and more, his rectal was wet, very wet that it started to make slutty wet sound down there, it's loud enough for both of them to hear the sound. It was so wet that sen's dick started to become all sticky and wet all over. He tightened his rectal around his lover's dick, he squeezed it more and more. He grabbed sen and made out to him for a long time, he kept moving his waist and hips as he kissed his lover deeply. It lasted for s while and then kurenai released their tongue and lips. He kept making love to sen's excited cock, he could feel his lover got bigger inside him, filling him completely , stretching his rectal to its maximum.

,' it..it's stretching my insides!.. aahhh.. sen… you're too big.. it's so big!.. more.. more..i love sen.. aaahhh!!"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeFri 17 May - 9:25

The moment Kurenai started feeling better, he moved his hips and his waist on me. I didn't know why but it seemed to me like fhe longer I stayed inside him without moving, the better it felt when he started moving. If was like my dick was being electrocuted into action. I gasped in pleasure and closed my eyes. Kurenai knew how to move so he didn't feel pain, so I let him move himself on me. My hands were there just for support after a while. He moved more and more and my face changed color slowly. I felt him kissing me and I moaned with him. He asked me for more and I smirked lightly.

"If you want more Kurenai, just move harder on me, it'd also be easier if we got out of the pond and made love on the grass."

I slipped my hands under his butt and stood up, I was still deep inside him, I walked out of the pond and gently laid him on the grass. I slowly moved inside him. I didn't want to hurt him at all right now, even though this was slowly driving me mad. I kissed his lips and slipped my tongue in his mouth and made out to him a while.

"Kurenai, feels so good. Stop saying things like that, I'll explode."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSun 19 May - 10:05

His lover already drove kurenai crazy with the intercourse they were having. Sen was just huge and hot inside him, he kept on slamming inside kurenai and gave him more and more pleasure. They moved from the pond to the soft grassy ground. Kurenai felt better now that he lied down on a smooth grassy ground. He wrapped his legs around his lover's waist and held him tightly. His rectal was pulsating and squeezing sen like a hungry one. He just couldn't stop his waist from moving harder on Sen.

,' ahh…yes… so good!... so deep!!.. you… got bigger again.. aahhh… so good!!'

Kurenai kept making out to sen and made the kiss wilder and wilder each time. He was shivering, trembling under sen, his rectal was very wet and he still asked for more, he wanted more, he wanted to cum together with his loved one. He held Sen tightly with both of his arms and legs, he hugged Sen as if he was afraid to lose his lover. Kurenai tightened his rectal around Sen's huge dick, squeezing it harder and harder. After some time they kept this wild sex , both of them finally reached climax . Kurenai shot his cum all over his own body while he felt sen's hot cum was filling his insides. He screamed in bliss as he felt Sen shot so many of his hot cum.

,' aahahh!!!... AHh.. the cum! Sen.. so good!! I can't… hold it.. nnnhh!!!"

Kurenai lost his strength as the sex ended. His legs fell to the ground, he was trying to catch his breath. His face was all red and his body were trembling all over. He softly whisper to his lover's ears. His voice was trembling, fading away.

,'..I love you…"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeTue 28 May - 14:26

Kurenai was screaming louder and louder while his rectal waa squeezing me hard and swallowing my dick deep inside him. He held me tight against his body. I was panting, the pleasure was indeed too great to handle, being inside Kurenai was driving me mad. I was losing all of my composure, he made out to me and I looked in his beautiful eyes after that. I could hear him scream loudly, saying that I got even bigger inside him, I lost it. I slammed inside him hard and eventually, we both came. He dirtied his body, while I filled him up. With hard breathing and heavy panting, I slipped out of him. The cum spurted out and I smiled lightly when I heard him whisper a weak I love you to me. I picked him up, went in the pond and cleaned him up before dressing him up and then myself. I carried him like a bride back to our room. Everything from my old room had being brought to a new room in the teacher's side of the academy. It was bigger and all of Kurenai's things were neatly placed in their new place. I closed the door behind us, brought my lover in our new bed and covered him with the blankets. I was hungry now.
I went in the kitchen area and made myself some shrimp stir fry. I made enough for Kurenai if he woke up soon and was hungry as well, but I let him sleep for now. He looked so peaceful in that huge bed. His beautiful hair was flowing around his face and under his shoulders. Perfect. He is perfect.

"I am the luckiest man in the world. You make me happy Kurenai."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeWed 29 May - 11:27

Sen and him made love real hard and intense but still in a gentle way. His lover cleaned him up after the sex ended. Kurenai was tired, he could barely opened his eyes. He fell asleep right away and the next thing he knew was he was lying on a comfortable bed, the sheet felt like soft satin. It felt nice on his skin. He slept soundly and moved around a little. He grabbed the pillow, cuddled it against his chest and he moaned in comfort. He moved around a little more and it made his clothes a bit messy. His chest and legs were revealed clearly. His legs were now rubbing the soft sheet, it felt so nice.

,' hhmmmmmmhhh……. Nnnhhh…"

Kurenai was sleeping soundly, he was still hugging the pillow against his naked chest. He was dreaming then in his sleep. In the dream, he was walking in a garden, the garden was pretty. He was alone. Then, he saw some hunters coming his way. He was about to fly to the sky but when he spread his wings, those hunters shot their arrows from the crossbow and those things hit kurenai's wings. He was unable to fly now. Then, the hunters came to his way, strangled him, tied him with chain and tore his clothes off. They even tore his wings and made him scream in pain. As he was dreaming, he started to have cold sweat. His body was trembling, he was moaning. He kept moving around, and around, he gripped the sheet tightly as he moved a little from his spot.

,' No…. stop… stop…..no more….I can't.."

Kurenai wanted to wake up from that horrible dream of his past, but he couldn't, he just couldn’t open his eyes. He did not know why. The dream continued and he started to cry softly, asking to 'stop' 'it's enough', 'no more'. And so on. His heart and mind wanted to wake up but his brain just won't listen.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 10:33

While Kurenai was sleeping, I decided to check up the folders filled with information about all my new students. I had to know who was Sen'tou and who wasn't. The fighter clans were easy to deal with, give them the right weapon and then it comes to them naturally, the gensono were easy as well, the Chiryo sha didn't like to fight, nekuromansa wer just plain dangerous with a weapon being as all their powers had something to do with death or torture, the harder ones were the Tasonosenshi like my Kurenai. Most of them were used to fighting in their animal forms, since it was more natural, but in my class, they should know how to fight with heir human forms as well. As I studied the student information, I heard Kurenai moaning. Looking at him, I saw that he was having a nightmare of somesorts. I got up and saw a dark shadow over him. A nekuromansa spell? Being a teacher, I just broke it instantly and leaned down. It must have been just a kid tryingnout a spell without knowing what it did and it just attached itself to my lover because he was vulnerable. Softly, I kissed my lover until he opened his eyes.

"You alright? You were stuck in a nightmare because some idiotic nekuromansa couldn't control his spell. You're safe Love. You can go back to sleep now, I'm almost done getting tomorrow's course ready, I'll be there in a few minutes. Unless you want to sit on my lap whike I study?"

I smirked at him and slowly wiped away the cold sweats on his face. He might have to clean himself because of that nightmare. I silently picked him up and carried him in the bathroom. I filled the tub with cool water and sat him in it, I slowly, carefully rinced off the fear and I softly kissed his lips to make sure he knew he was safe. When I was done rincing the sweat off, I dried him up and carried him to my desk. I craddled him against my chest and held him there. I had a feeling that's what he wanted anyways.

"What was your nightmare about anyway? Must have been scary for you to be covered in cold sweats. Well, you're safe in my arms now, you know I wouldn't let anyone hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeSat 1 Jun - 12:48

His lover came to him when kurenai had a nightmare. That was exactly what he needed the most right now. Sen broke the spell and kurenai woke up from his nightmare. His lover said that the nightmare was because of some kind of nekuromansa's spell. Kurenai really hated those things, he hated those guys for real. He was still shivering lightly and then sen decided to wash his lover clean and then dried him off. Sen asked if Kurenai wanted to go back to sleep or sat on his lover's lap while he study. Of course kurenai would chose sen! He happily clung to sen as he let his lover study. Then, his beloved asked kurenai about the dream. He wanted to know what the dream was all about.

,' ummm it was scary… my past… it was about my past. They killed every single white eagle in my village, then they ripped my wings… and then I cried… I felt in pain… and then sen kisses me.. the horrible dream ends.. I'm so happy that sen was there with me… I hate that past of mine. It's very scary.. it's painful to remember their scream and death….my mother, my father, all of my clans were massacred, I was the one and only white eagle left to survive."

Kurenai buried his face on sen's manly chest. He did not want to remember that painful past of his. All he wanted now was a happy life with his beloved sen. He only wanted to be by sen's side and made him happy. He kissed his lover's lips deeply. He wanted to feel more of sen now. It helped him to calm down, they kissed a couple of times and then kurenai smiled softly as he went back to rested his head on his lover's shoulder. He closed his eyes, hugged sen, and then he slowly fell asleep. He bet he would have a sweet dream now that he was with sen, the one he loved the most.

Sleeping on Sen's lap , hugging him like that , made kurenai's body heat increased. He stayed quiet but he brushed his smooth hair against sen's neck and cheek. He cuddled with his love in his sleep. He smiled more in his sleep, and slightly moaned in comfort of the ' bed' he was on.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeTue 4 Jun - 21:02

So Kurenai had a nightmare about his own past. Quite a hard and disgusting past he had endured. But all that was over now, I wouldn't let anyone harm him at all. I cared too deeply for this white eagle. I loved him too much to let harm come his way. Kurenai clamped on to me and fell asleep in my armsnas I finished studying the student sheets. He was too adorable. He moaned softly andnI looked at his face to make sure he wasn't having another nightmare, he was smiling. Good.
I finished my work, carried Kurenai back to our bed and slipped behind him. I held him close and tightly. I covered us with the soft blankets and then waited until hebwas in deep, peaceful sleep before letting myself fall asleep.
I woke up first, as always and smiled when I saw my lover was still sleeping tight and peacefully. I kissed his cheek, and stood up silently. I went to my agenda, i didn't have any class until after lunch. Good, I could train Kurenai with those Tonfas for now. I let him sleep until the sun was clear in the sky, then I made a quick egg and bacon breakfast, it was around eight in the morning now. I went back to bed, sat next to him, leaned foward and kissed his lips softly. Then, since he only moaned in protest, I kissed him harder. He opened hisneyes and I smirked at him.

"Rise and shine Beautiful. I'm gonna give you a private lesson this morning. I'll make sure you could one day become my assistant. Breakfast is ready, you have time to wash after."

I gave him another soft smile and kissed him again before I stood up and walked to the table. My room was much bigger then my last one. I was happy in this room. I grabbed my blade and slowly took care of it, I was going to train Kurenai with this blade. I started slowly talking to it. Every Sen'tou spoke to their weapon, it was part of our soul.

"Today, you'll have to be extra careful to not hurt him alright? He's very important to us. So lets train him with all the grace you have..."

I felt the vibrations from my katana. He was accepting what I asked of him. I smiled at it, turned to face Kurenai and smirked at him also.

"I'm not crazy. Sen'tou communicate with their weapons. This Katana is linked to my soul. In some strange way, he also cares for you. The reason I am a good fighter is simply since I understand him. We will make you one of the best so that your past won't ever haunt you again."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeWed 5 Jun - 10:43

He was sleeping already while sen studied. The next thing he knew, was a warm bed, soft sheets, and his lover's warmth next to him. He got up after receiving two warm kisses from his lover. He finally woke up and opened his eyes. He saw a strange view of his lover and the sword. Sen was talking to the sword? Did that thing was more than just a sword? His lover seemed to be having a very unique sword now that he could talk to it and the sword even replied back in its own way. He was slightly curious, but he stayed still on the bed for a while before he slipped out and came to sen. He hugged his lover and kissed him gently.

,' I never thought that.. your sword could really .. talk.. its.. amazing!"

He felt like having a morning bath now, he felt like crap. Kurenai pulled sen's arms and then he slowly stripped off his clothes. He was naked now, he also helped sen to get naked, both of them could really use a nice refreshing bath. He filled the big white bath tub with refreshing cool water and then both of them got inside. He poured some scented essence and soap to make bubble bath. The tub was now filled with lots of bubbles, it felt so nice! Kurenai played with it a little and then he cuddled with sen as he washed himself . he pressed his back against his lover's chest, and kissed him gently. He grabbed sen's arms and wrapped them around himself.

,'hmmmm.. sen this feels so good…. It's very comfortable to be like this with you.. and not to mention.. to get a private lesson from you as well.. today is just the best day for us!"

Kurenai was happy today, he got a nice bath, and then after this he would get a private class with sen. He wondered what would sen taught him this time. He did not ask since he wanted it to be a surprise. He kissed his lover again and then kept washing himself slowly with the soap and bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitimeWed 19 Jun - 10:58

Kurenai sure loved taking baths. Never had I been so clean before meeting him. I usually train more then this, but now I took care of him also. He seemed amazed of knowing that I could communicate with my sword, everh Sen'tou could. Once they found their right weapon that is.
We took our bath and Kurenai cuddled against me for a while. When I deemed we had soaked enough, we got out and dressed back up again. Then, I grabbed my sword and Kurenai's tonfa and brought him to my private training court. I grabbed red paint and put some at the critical points on a human body. Then I put blue paint on Kurena's weapons and on mine before putting an invisible sheath over both weapons. A simple spell. The weapon will hit, but with not puncture the skin. The worst we'll get are bruises.

"Alright now, the red areas on my body are weaknesses on a human body. Your job is to hit them all before the end of our session. I have to warn you, the more you hit, the more I will defend myself. I will start with barely any defense, towards the end, I will use my powers. The rules are simple: use any means necessary to win. Don't worry, I put a spell on both our weapons in order to minimize damage to eachother. You can use you powers straight from the start. One last thing, don't hold back, cause at the end, I won't"

I placed myself in relaxed defenssive position, but I could see doubt and fear in Kurenai's eyes. I smiled at him softly and slightly lowered my blade into an even more relaxed position.

"Don't be afraid, My Love, you won't hurt me. Now come to me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so pleasant surprise
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Floor of the Academy :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: