Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Study hard, I'll reward you

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

Study hard, I'll reward you Empty
PostSubject: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov - 10:10

Akuryo was adjusting well enough to his school life. He was learning quickly. Of course, everyday we went to the library for extra study courses. And as a reward, well I gave him everything he wanted.
Today as well we were at the library. We had to study litterature today. I stood and read some book, checking on Akuryo and helping him as best I could when he needed my help. We were alone. Usually, people would study in their own room, but I choose the library simply because I didn't want every session to end in sex. I walked behind Akuryo to check on his notes.

"Akuryo, you're doing a good job, but don't forget to write your name on the sheet. And the name of the book you are talking about. Lastly, please be aware of your grammar. Lets take a break for now. Come here."

I smiled at him and opened my arms to hold him against me. Such a cute boy. He really was trying his best. I closed my arms around his small back and kissed him gently. A reward for his intensive studying. Though I knew that if I kissed him more, he would become excited and eventually, studying would be out of the question. Though, I couldn't help myself as I kissed his lips again and again. I loved the feel of them.

"You've been studying hard Akuryo, do you want to have a reward? Ask me anything and I will give it to you."

And I really did mean anuthing. If he wanted me to make love to him, I would, right on the desk that he was studying on. If he just wanted a small treat, I'd get it for him. I'd do anything for this boy.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeTue 19 Nov - 10:39

They were in the library, of course, studying hard since Akuryo got left behind a lot while they were on their own kingdom. They studied so hard, but it seemed to be easier on tianshi, and harder for Akuryo. Maybe because Akuryo was new to this realm and he was not sued to the life in here. Though he was adjusting fast with the environment and all, he did it all for tianshi, his beloved king.

Then, as Akuryo made some progress, tianshi was pleased and he gave Akuryo reward, he said that he would do anything for him, for his reward, well. Akuryo would think of his reward this time. Usually, he wanted sex, but this was library. So maybe.. he could come for a better idea then. He hugged his king and kissed him deep and passionately.

,' mmhh.. really? Anything?...hhmmm.. then.. I want.. an ice cake..when we get back to our room.."

Then, both of them went out from the library and walked to the cafeteria to buy the ice cake. After that, they headed to their own room, just like AKuryo wanted too. Then. When Tianshi was getting all ready for the cake by putting it on the plate and all, Akuryo got naked and he sat down on the bed. When Tianshi came back with the cake, Akuryo simply grabbed some with his finger, applied it all over his body and then, he put a small grape inside his rectal. He then looked at Tianshi with seductive gaze as he spread his legs wide and showed his beloved king the grape down there being squeezed.

,' mmhhh.. my King…my love…. Tianshi sama…. You hungry? do you want to eat me up? And… mmmhh…love me hard down here.. with the grapes?"

Akuryo sure know how to arouse his king and made him lost his mind and give in to his seduction. He then caressed his own nipples, he pinched them gently and he moaned more. Akuryo starred at his beloved Tianshi and he rubbed his wet rectal, the grape was still there, Akuryo slipped his finger inside and the grape was being squeezed together with his own finger, he moaned louder and he looked at his king.

,'mmmhhhhhh…. My king….. aaaahhh…. The grape… hhhm…. I just… squeezed it inside me…. See… it smelt like grape now… nnngghhhh…"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSun 24 Nov - 8:31

Why am I surprised? Akuryo was so selfless, of course his reward would include myself. Though I didn't think he would use a cake to do something so arousing. Though I didn't really mind. This was going to take in some study time, but the body also needs to relax for the mind to save everything it has learned. I smiled at my young lover and slipped my finger inside him to touch the grape. It really was in there. I pulled it out and ate it. Ripe.
I leaned closer and grabbed Akuryo's hips, lifting them up gently as my tongue started licking that sweet little hole. His voice encouraged me to keep going. I slowly pushed my tongue inside that tight little hole. I had told him that we were not going to have sex until the exams are over, but he was physically pushing my limits for real now. I puahed a finger inside him rubbing it instantly against one of his sweet spots. His voice alone managed to get me hard. So as I licked him over and over again, my finger exploring his insides, I started stroking my own dick. A second finger probbed inside him and reached for the ultimate pleasure spot, his prostate. His voice and body agreed with me as his back arched and he screamed my name. My hand moved faster on my dick. I moaned and sucked on his hole to give him more pleasure. Then, my tongue abandonned that sweet hole to go up to his dripping wet and cake covered dick. I licked it avidly and sucked on it while my fingers rubbed more and more inside his tightness. He tasted so sweet right now. My thumb rubbed against the tip of my dick and my fingers moved faster inside him. My mouth and my tongue worked together in order to give him an incredible amount of pleasure. Eventually, his semen filled my mouth and I climaxed in my hand. I took his dick out of my mouth and slipped my wet fingers away from his rectal. He had such a satisfied look on his face. I smiled and then showed him both my hands. One covered in his juices, with bits of cake on it and the other covered in my own semen.

"Which one would you like to lick, Akuryo?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSun 24 Nov - 9:03

No sex till the exam was over, that was just the worst punishment Akuryo ever had. He was weak against Tianshi, and even weaker against his touch. Even worse when it came to his King's kiss. How could he survive without being intimate with his king? But if that was Tianshi's command and wish, he would obey.

Tianshi please Akuryo using his tongue and finger. He hit his sensitive spots with that finger and Akuryo screamed in bliss. After some time, he reached climax and he released his semen inside Tianshi's mouth. He smiled and saw his king asked him which to lick. Akuryo sat and he grabbed Tianshi's face. First, he licked his king's mouth and made out to him he licked some semen left there and moaned more. He used his unique bladed tongue to explore Tianshi's mouth as they made out. AKuryo wrapped his long snake tongue around Tianshi's and locked his king's tongue as they kept on kissing hard. He let go and their tongue was connected with each other's saliva.

AKuryo smiled more and he took both of Tianshi's hands, he licked them all clean and moaned more. He was not sated yet. He wanted to taste his king more. And since no sex allowed, Akuryo took Tianshi's dick inside his mouth and he shoved his own finger inside his tight rectal. He took the whole erect dick all the way into his mouth and he started sucking on Tianshi real hard. He sucked his king's dick and stroked it as well with his other hand. Akuryo pressed the tip of his blade tongue against Tianshi's cleavage and made his King groaned loud in bliss. He slipped his tongue into that cleavage a bit and put more pressure on that sensitive spot. He then took the whole thing inside his mouth and tianshi shot his semen. Akuryo drank it all and he pulled out his finger out from his rectal. He leaned on Tianshi, lying down on his king and kissing him more.

,' mmhhh… my love… Tianshi-sama… I want you… more of you…. Hhmmmm….."

Akuryo lied down on Tianshi and he rubbed his naked skin against his lord's. he moaned loudly as he enjoyed the feel of Tianshi's strong muscles rubbed against his whole body. Akuryo shivered and he moaned more. He made their nipples rubbed against each other and he lifted his head to kiss Tianshi more. He then took his King's hands and led him to shove that finger into Akuryo's rectal

,' aaaahhh… Tianshi-sama…. You feel so hot… I feel hot all over… mmhhh…. I want more… please…. Touch me more…. I can't get enough of you.. Tianshi-sama.."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 7 Dec - 8:56

My conditon was not going to go according to plan. I had a feeling that he would make me crack. Akuryo started sucking on me and touching his own rectal. I moaned, groaned and gasped in pleasure. That tongue of his was very arousing. He was using it in ways that simply drove me mad. Though I didn't complain, Akuryo wanted to do this himself and I saw no reason to stop him. As long as it wasn't sex. Though his pleading was starting to put a toll on me. He was pushing my limits and he knew it. Even though I was the king, I was like a mere sex puppet in his hands. I rarely said no when he asked for it. And this time as well, I was about to give him what he wanted.
He begged for me to touch him more and more, I only slipped my fingers inside him and moved them quickly to have Akuryo lose it. His voice was driving me insane, I wanted to hear him more so I went in with three fingers and stroked our dicks at the same time. This felt good, it should be enough to satisfy our ever growing need for eachother. I did all this until our fourth climax and then I looked at him, panting.

"Even though I would love to make you scream more, my dear Akuryo, we have some studying to do. Perhaps we shall do some more of this after we've studied more. I think we are alright when it comes to biology. So lets study history together."

I kissed his lips and then stood up and went towards the bathroom, Akuryo clinging on to my arm. We washed quickly and then, as Akuryo sat on the livingroom table to study some more, someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw a boy from my class. He was a shy boy who barely spoke with anyone.

"Eum...can I ask for help with my studies? I know that you're smart and that you're helping Akuryo-san, so I thought you could...help me?"

I smiled at him and allowed him to enter. If it was studying, I didn't mind helping at all.

"Akuryo, we'll have someone else to study with. Please help eachother. Now both of you take your history text books. We'll start."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 7 Dec - 10:27

He really wanted his King. He was so captivated by tianshi. His muscles, his chest, abs, skin, long hair, everything. Akuryo wanted to devour his King. He wanted to make love so hard to his beloved king but… he couldn't do it…not until he passed the exam. They touched each other and rubbed their cock together as they reached climax. This was not enough for Akuryo, but he must endure it. As they done with their own sweet time, Akuryo need to study history, so he did, he read the history book.

Though as he read the book a boy came in and asked an assistance from tianshi since he was smart. Well.. if His beloved king wanted Akuryo to study with this boy he would gladly do it. Akuryo gave a smirk and he hissed playfully towards the boy, though that seemed to frightened the boy, he seemed to be afraid of snakes. That made Akuryo smiled more. He clung to Tianshi closely and read the book. It was about Tokugawa Era in Japan, there were people called geisha at that time, most of them were ladies, but some of them males. Akuryo did not understand the term geisha. The book said they were artist but.. they were also prostitute? So, he asked Tianshi.

,' My love… Tianshi sama…. Do you.. know what geisha is? The book said.. they were artist… and whore.. at the same time… is it true? How… they did that? I mean… two at once?'

He gave Tianshi his seductive gaze, he leaned closely to his king and kissed him gently. He smiled and he waited for an answer. The boy who saw what Akuryo did, become shy and he was all red. He looked at Akuryo, really.. such a beautiful snake Tianshi had here…. So pretty…
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec - 7:46

"Geishas my love, were not whores. It is a misunderstanding. Maiko, apprentice Geishas, had a very long a grueling training to become a Geisha, though when they came at age, their 'Onee-Sama' would create a bidding war over their most precious attribute. Their Mizuage, their virginity. Only the highest bidder got to have the Maiko's virginity. Once the tradion was completed, the Maiko became a woman, which at the same time, made her become a Geisha. That is the one and only time they would sleep with a man for money. After that, only their Danna, or husband could do as they pleased with them. Though during the second world war, prostitutes did mislead the american soldiers to make them believe that they were the mysterious Geishas. After that, anyone that were a silk kimono and painted their face could be called a Geisha. The difference between the two is simple but easily over looked. Prostitutes tied their obi in the front where it was easy and quick to take off for their clients, Geishas tied their obi in their backs. Much more difficult to take off or attach it again. I hope this has cleared some misunderstandings."

I've been there, I've seen it. Geishas are not whores and they were working hard today to clear their names. They were artists only. They sold their music, their dancing, their talents, not their bodies. They use their bodies only to tell a story, not to please men. I kissed Akuryo softly and the boy with us blushed. I guess that he felt slightly embarassed seeing us show eachother affection. I smiled at him and continued the lesson until it was late and that I waa satisfied with both their studies, I sent the boy back to his own room and he asked if he could come back tomorrow to study more and I accepted. It would help me keep both my mind and Akuryo's mind off making out and on his studying. If the boy hadn't come today, I would have probably broken my own oath to wait until after the exams and taken Akuryo right then and there.
I started boiling water to make tea and then served some nice, calming lavender tea. I drank some with Akuryo to relax our minds so that our studies today stay in our minds. After the tea, I took my lover's hand and brought him to the bathroom. We washed, he tried to seduce me again but I only smiled at him and then brought him to bed.

"I will allow touching if you desire it so much tonight, alright? Now come here, I want you in my arms now."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeTue 17 Dec - 8:22

So, they studied again and tianshi, really explained about geisha in a very detailed way. Akuryo listened to it and he understood well enough. So there was difference between geisha and, a real deal prostitute, geisha were not prostitute they were artist, pure artist. That was cool. Maybe one day, Akuryo could be a geisha too, and made tianshi proud of him. He could dance, he could play music, he knew about arts and he liked arts a lot. Then, as they finished studying, Tianshi and Akuryo went to their room and they washed after drinking some lavender tea. As tianshi brought Akuryo to the bed, he said that he would allow touching if Akuryo wanted it that much. Seriously, his king would not.. make love to him hard? But Akuryo wanted him badly. If this man was no king he would ended up raped by this lecherous snake.

Akuryo gently pushed Tianshi to the bed, when his king lied down there, he smirked and he took off the king's pants and then, Akuryo got naked as well. He then looked at his king's private area. He leaned closer, and then, kissed Tianshi's lower belly. He got lower and then, Akuryo reached the king's mighty sword. He grabbed it, rubbed it gently against his cheek and then, he kissed it, all over. He then licked the tip of tianshi's cock and then, eh put a hard pressure on the cleavage with his tongue. He felt Tianshi winced in both pain and pleasure. Akuryo took that erection into his mouth and then, he started to suck it hard and deep inside his throat. He put more pressure on the cleavage with his tongue and then, few moments later, Akuryo's mouth was filled with tianshi's semen. He swallowed everything and he smiled. He crawl close to his king and made out to him deeply, slipping his tongue inside and made Tianshi drank some of his own cum. Akuryo knew that tianshi would not want sex tonight, or tomorrow, or two days after, it was until the exam was over and it was about one more week ahead.

,' I love you my King….do you… want more of that? I missed your taste already…"

Akuryo turned around got on all fours, he placed his butt over Tianshi's face and he bend lower to lick the king's cock again. He shoved one finger inside his rectal and it was dripping wet. It was right in front of Tianshi's eyes. Akuryo's rosy rectal, dripping all wet and twitching. Akuryo sucked the king's dick more and more, he made tianshi reached climax twice and he swallowed everything again. His rectal was dripping wet badly, he wanted the king's cock inside that hole. Akuryo placed himself so that he could see tianshi clearly. The king's face was wet, it was thanks to akuryo's love juice dripping off his rectal. He smiled and he leaned close, he licked tianshi's face all over, cleaning the king's face off his love juice. Then, Akuryo pressed the king's cock which was still huge and hot, against his rectal, right in the entrance. He rubbed it slowly, and then harder, still not putting it inside, he got all flustered and he moaned more.

,' do you want it tianshi-sama? Inside me? Hard…. And deep… can you feel it? It's twitching badly… I want you badly… do you… want it?"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 8:10

Something told me then that I should have set some sort of rule before telling Akuryo that I would allow touching. He just went straight for my dick. Bow I didn't complain, he was very skilled at what he did, but the proble consisted in him touching himself at the same time and moaning for me to do more. After I had climaxed once in his mouth and participated in is kiss, he turned around over me, showing me this rear that I desired fervently and started sucking me again. I simply watched that rosy hole twitch, begging me to touch, begging me to enter. I must say that I wanted it badly at this point. He was so excited that his rectal started dripping on me. I licked those drops that were in my tongue's reach, but Akuryo took care of the rest. He sat on me, his little hole rubbing hard against my erection, threatning to break all the rules that I had put up.
What made me crack was neither his hole rubbing on my desire, nor my own lust for him, no, what made me crack was his ddsperate face. It told me that he feared that I had gotten tired of him. Nothing could be further then the truth. Akuryo drove me mad with desire all the time. So, with both my hands, I grabbed his butt cheeks and spread them appart, my erection easily slipped deep within him. I sat up and grabbed his face to kiss him hard and deep. I couldn't hold it anymore, and visibly, he couldn't either. Besides, it's no better if I deprive him of sex and that he can't concenteate on anything else during his studies and exam. I will have to revise my strategy for his studying. Perhaps, if he studies well, we will make love together, if not, then only touching or nothing at all.
He didn't wait to move his waist and hips to have me rubbing everywhere inside him, though I sealed his lips with my own and we kissed like newlyweds. Slowly, intensily. Our tongue mingled, hot, sensual. It aroused us both more and we both asked for more, stopping only to breathe and then sealing our lips again. It felt like we hadn't done this in years, that during those years we had only teased eachother. This was intense, hot and filled with love and lust. I moved slightly, making my dick rub against his most sensitive spot and he broke our kiss to scream.

"That's right...sing for me, Akuryo. I love you, so deeply..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeWed 18 Dec - 9:19

He was really into Tianshi, he needed his king so badly, he really wanted tianshi to embrace him right now. He missed tianshi's warmth and heat already. Maybe.. his king did not know that Akuryo was head over heels for him and he was crazy over tianshi. But.. did he not show it every time? Akuryo was always being dominating towards tianshi, he always wanted to touch and tasted his king. He always wanted to be closer and closer to tianshi. Then, his king gave him what he wanted, he finally get to trap Tianshi deep inside his lusty rectal. Akuryo screamed loudly when tianshi attacked his sweet spot. He wrapped his arms around tianshi's back and he started to move his own waist and hips. Making tianshi went deeper and harder inside him.

,' aaahhh!!! My king… tianshi-sama.. aaahhH!!! I love you…. I'm crazy over you I want more!! Deeper… more..more!!"

Akuryo just could not hold his lust and needs any longer, he needed tianshi and he was desperate right now. He really want to taste tianshi, all of him. Akuryo then licked tianshi's neck and he bit him there, he played with tianshi's nipples and pinched them hard. He sealed their lips and made out deeply to his king as he kept on playing tianshi's nipples. Eventually, Akuryo got more excited and me moved harder and faster on tianshi. Every movement made the king's dick rubbed every inch of Akuryo's insides, that made him scream more and he just kept on calling out to tianshi.

," mmmhhh…you're so huge!!... so hot I love it!! Aaaaahh!!"

Akuryo was breathless, he was all red and he kept on slamming his butt on tianshi over and over again, they reached climax once, twice, and they still kept on going. Akuryo was full of Tianshi's semen, he took some with his finger and then he licked his wet finger, he licked tianshi's semen he moaned more, he made out to tianshi, locked their tongue intensely together and he whispered softly into tianshi's ears as he bit the earlobe gently.

,' aaahhh….my king… fill me…more…. More… I want you… i… I love tianshi-sama…"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan - 9:08

Akuryo's small body was very demanding tonight. It didn't matter where my lenght rubbed up deep inside him, he was moaning, screaming and begging for more all the time. It seemed that no matter how much I wanted him, he wanted me twice as much. Of course, our desires were actually equal to eachother's but he showed it much more then I did.
He knew how to move his tight body in order to give both of us all the pleasure we could handle. We climaxed countless times but he still asked for more. Akuryo had always been very active sexually with me, but depriving him of sex for a short period of time had made him so lusty, so incredibly arousing that the idea of doing this again passed through my mind. Cruel? Yes, I knew it was, but this face he was making was extremely satisfying to me. I wanted to see me.
I pushed him on his back and spread his legs widely to slam inside him hard and deep. My eyes were focussed on his beautiful face while I thrusted and gave him more of what he desired from me. I could even see my dick going in and out and back in. That was an arousing view altogether. I even grew larger inside him. I climaxed another tine inside him and saw him soiling himself again. I smiled. He was still hard and I was just as hard as he was. I gave him a short break during which he could breathe, but I knew that would also make him even more sensitive. And when I started moving again, he clawed my back hard and made me groan.

"Softly, Dearest. Even though it is quite pleasureable, I wish to keep my back fairely intact. Though you may bite me as much as you want...without the venom of course..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 4 Jan - 9:27

It was getting too much, Akuyo could not control his lust over Tianshi. He always wanted his king all the time, he was always hungry of Tianshi's warmth and touch. Akuryo was deeply, madly, in love with Tianshi. He would not last a day without his king by his side. Akuryo screamed and he got excited even more. He scratched Tianshi's back a little too hard and that made his king groan. He smiled when tianshi said that he could bit him as much, without venom. Of course, he would bit Tianshi often and marked him everywhere.

He leaned closer and grabbed Tianshi. Akuryo bit his king's neck and left a red mark there, he also got to molest tianshi's nipples and bit them too. He left red mark there as well. He screamed and called out to Tianshi countless times, they reached climax again, again, and over again till Akuryo was full of tianshi's semen inside. It started to leak out a lot. When tianshi pulled out his cock, Akuryo moaned and he felt some semen sprayed out from his hot rectal.

,' aaaahhh….. so hot… mmmhhh….. I love it.. Tianshi-sama… I love you…'

He was catching his breath but it was still early night. He knew that tianshi was still rocking hard and of course, Akuryo wanted to devour his king more. Though he still remember that they would need to study, so, since Tianshi already got everything on his brain, Akuryo could hear those out right? And learn from it. He pushed Tianshi and made him sat on the bed, then, he bend over and took Tianshi's cock on his mouth. He licked it all over, rubbed it against his cheek and looked at tianshi seductively.

,' mmhhh… tell me.. Tianshi-sama… do you.. know what Ronin is? Can you.. tell me… about it? Ronin?"

Akuryo found an easy way to study. This was so much easier. Yes. Hearing Tianshi's erotic sexy voice tutoring him while getting pleased. That was a new way for studying right? But he would love this kind of style. Akuryo smiled and he licked the tip of Tianshi's cock, he kissed it gently and then sucked it deep into his throat, he moaned in pleasure.

* ronin was a samurai without lord during feudal period in japan

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan - 21:51

How did I know that Akuryo did not have enough? Though he went straight for my cock. He started sucking and licking it like a hungry animal. So arousing. Though to my surprise, he asked me to teach him about the Ronin. I smiled. How was he expecting to remember my lessons while he was pleasuring me this way? Well, he didn't hesitate at all to take me in deep and sucking me hard. My head fell backwards momentarily. Then I looked at him as he was slowly devouring me.

"Very well...First...I'll tell you what the Ronin were... A rōnin was a samurai with no lord or master during the feudal period, from 1185 to1868 of Japan. A samurai became masterless from the death or fall of his master, or after the loss of his master's favor or privilege..."

I gasped and moaned. My hand went in his long hair and slowly followed the movements of his head. Then, my hand slipped along his spine, all the way to his wet rectal and I slipped in two fingers. I made him moan loudly and I moved my fingers deep within him.

"

According to the Bushido Shoshinshu, the Code of the Samurai, a samurai was supposed to commit seppuku upon the loss of his master. One who chose not to honor the code was "on his own" and was meant to suffer great shame. The undesirability of rōnin status was mainly a discrimination imposed by other samurai and by daimyo, the feudal lords.
The greatest known story is that of the Fourty Seven Ronin, though that will come later on..."

I lifted his head and pulled him back on me, this wasn't enough. I wanted him again. And I could not wait anymore. I easily slipped back inside him. I grabbed his lips with mine and made out to him hard. I thrusted inside him. I knew that he wanted this as much as I did, so I decided to give in. I kissed his neck and nibbled it, my wings spread and then closed tightly around him, making us get very hot and even more intense and intimate between us.

"I love you so much...you have no idea how mad you drive me! More! I want more! I want all of you!"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 9:26

Akuryo was madly in love with his king Tianshi. He could suck on his king's dick all day long and drank the whole cum over and over again. Though that would still not enough right? For a lewd snake like him ,and his king too. Tianshi did good in explaining the lessons to Akuryo. The snake would surely remember that explanation inside his head. How could he forgot such sexy voice? As he kept on sucking his king's cock, Tianshi started to play with Akuryo's rectal, it got wet easily. Akuryo was very sensitive when it came to his king's touch. He was already so wet that Tianshi could easily stabbed his thick penis into his rectal.

,' aaaahhhhh yes!!! I love it…. Mmmhhh Tianshi-sama I love you so much!! More!!! Aaahhh… deeper… nnnhh"

He deeply wanted his king right now, though of course, he could still 'study' in this kind of situation. Akuryo moved his waist on Tianshi and took his king deeper inside his rectal. It hit the deepest hilt and he screamed in pleasure. He kept on slamming his butt and he grabbed Tianshi's balls, he stroked them and squeezed them lightly to give more pleasure to his king. He was screaming more though he took his time to repeat some of tianshi's teachings.

,' i.. AAAHH!!!.. understand.. nnnhh!! Roninnhhh….aaahhh.. yes!!! There!!! Aaahh… they.. have no lord.. nnnhhh.. they… mmmmhh.. live in… 1185 to…to….1868 of Japannnhh…. Aaahhh Tianshi-sama!!! Aaahh!!! You.. aahhh big!! Big one!!!"

He was shivering greatly but he was still all horny and rocking. He kept on moving his butt fast and intensely to devour Tianshi's cock deeper inside him. He rotated his hips to make his king's cock rubbed every inch of his sensitive insides. They climaxed four times and Akuryo was covered with semen, his insides too. It took them around five hours of intercourse but both still wanted more…

,' aaahhh… Tianshi-sama I'm so full.. mmmhhh.. it.. it spurted out from my insides… see… nnnhhh.. so good.. feels so good..can you see… my rectal.. it.. mmmhh.. it collect lots of your.. hot semen…. Yet.. it still want more…"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 10:49

Akuryo felt so good. He kept moving on me and showed me just how much he desires me and loves me. I couldn't help but feeling so very good. I wanted more, just as he did. He kept talking, enumerating what he had just learned. How sexy, how very arousing to hear him say stuff like that with that voice. We kept going for hours, but it seemed we still wanted eachother.
I decided to teach him something else after he gave me such an erotic description of his rectal. I kissed his lips and slowly mlved more inside him. What should I teach him now? Maybe I could ask him to enumerate what I tought him about Geishas.

"Very good Akuryo...Now tell me what you remembered about Geishas. What is the differences between them and prostitutes?"

I moved Akuryo some more, making my dick rub inside him more and more. His voice was clearly calling me and asking me for more. I wanted to give it to him as well. It felt amazing after all. I changed to positions, putting Akuryo on all fours and slamming myself harder and deeper inside him. I held on to his hips and moved a little faster inside him. I rubbed up against his favorite spot and made him scream even more.

"More. Please tell me what I asked you. While I give you more of this. I can't get enough if this."

Akuryo climaxed some more as I kept hitting that one spot inside him. I leaned closer and licked his back slowly. The loud squelching sound became worse as we kept going. Akuryo tried his best to talk about the Geishas, but it seemed thatcright now he couldn't do naything but moan and scream in pleasure. So sexy. I climaxed two other times like this, I don't know how often Akuryo climaxed, but towards the end, he couldn't cum anymore so I stopped slamming in him. I slipped out and held Akuryo close to me. With a smile, I carried him to the bath and filled it with warm water. I slowly washed us both. When he was clean, I brought him back to the bedroom. However, I laid him on the couch and changed the sheets on the bed before letting him lay comfortably in the bed. I slipped in with him and held him tightly against me.

"Tomorrow we will study about natural sciences."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 11:04

Of course, this way of learning, was making Akuryo understand the issue faster. He kept on screaming and screaming tianshi's name over and over again. He was squeezing his king's big hard cock eagerly. Lots of cum sprays out from his demanding rectal but he wanted more. He wanted it so badly. He could devour his beloved king thousand times in a row even more. Akuryo was a very lewd snake, maybe even worse than that.

Tianshi asked him about geishas, and Akuryo, as he was screaming, he talked about geishas, though he could only say that geishas were artist and that in some way, they were misused as whore. They kept on making love eagerly for hours, and of course, Akuryo's rectal was completely full of Tianshi's semen. Too full that he could not hold it any longer. Too full that the moment tianshi pulled his mighty dick out, those hot liquids simply sprays out from that sexy hole. He was screaming, and in the end, he lost his strength to scream, he was panting hard. The pleasure was driving him crazy.

Then, after that hot wild intercourse, they went to bath. Tianshi slipped in the bed with Akuryo after changing the sheets. Two of them fell asleep instantly and Akuryo felt like floating on a cloud. Tianshi was really giving him a very nice sleep and they slept for hours. They woke up at the next morning. And Akuryo slowly woke up. Tianshi was still sleeping. He smiled and kissed his king's lips. Then he went to kitchen and made some omelet with mushrooms. When he was done cooking, he brought the meal to tianshi and put it on the table next to him. He leaned closer to his king, and made out to him till Tianshi opened his eyes.

,' good morning my beloved King Tianshi…..i brought you breakfast.. eat with me? Maybe… after this.. we could learn natural science like you wish me to? Come… I'll feed you my beloved King.."

Akuryo smiled, he grabbed the plate, and then slowly fed tianshi with the omelet.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 22:16

Soft lips woke me up the next morning. It was my beloved snake with breakfast. How thoughtful. Though it still had me worried, I had been quite hard on him last night. I wondered if his hips were alright. I slowly sat up and allowed him to feed me, though I still made him eat as well, so we both finished his delicious omelet quickly.
After the breakfast, I got up and put a light green silk cloth around my waist and headed for the double glass doors. I opened them both to let in the fresh air. It was raining, but it didn't matter since we were going to study indoors. I grabbed Akuryo and put a light skirt on him. If he stayed naked, it would distract me. I brought him to the small table where we studied yesterday. I grabbed his nature studies books and laid them on the table. I suppose we should start with the first one. Plants and Water. I opened it for Akuryo and sat behind him. I kissed his cheek and started reading and explaining everything he didn't understand. But I could see that his focuse wasn't quite as present as the day before. I smirked and slipped my hand under his skirt. I slowly rubbed my hand against his dick. When it was hard, I stroked it slowly. I explained everything again, whispering it in his ear slowly and seductively.

"Do you understand the important things about plants and water? Shall we jump on to reptiles and birds?"

I kissed his neck gently and stroked him faster. But then, the boy from yesterday came in. I covered Akuryo and I with a thick blanket so I could keep playing with my lover slowly. The boy sat with us and I helped him study as well. Akuryo's face was completely flustered but he was able to keep quiet. Eventually, after the third book about small mammals, he climaxed in my hand. I smirked.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 11:25

He was all naked but then Tianshi made him wore a short skirt or something like that. Well.. at least he got his lower half covered then, that was good. Akuryo smiled as he made out so hard to his king. He just madly in love with Tianshi. In the end, they studied, first, about plants and water. Akuryo who was a snake, he knew things about nature, he was part of it technically. Though he listened well, till Tianshi stroked his cock and he needed to stay silent since the boy from yesterday came in.

He was all flustered, but his lowed body was covered with a thick blanket, while the upper did not. Tianshi's touch made Akuryo all excited and hard. Not only down there, his twin rosy nipples were getting hot too. They were getting hard and they were twitching lightly. Akuryo tried to hold his voice down, he did, he stayed silent, though he pressed his butt against Tianshi's cock and he did that hard. He let out a soft sigh of bliss, and his eyes, were piercing, filled with seduction and lust. In the end, he climaxed and he felt better now. Though he still felt hot all over.

He noticed the boy was looking at him. Was he that erotic? Maybe he was. Akuryo was an erotic.. lewd snake anyway. Though he was fully reserved for Tianshi only. He gave a glare to the boy and it made the boy flinched. Akuryo looked away, he looked at his king, he smiled, as he pressed his butt harder against tianshi's big cock, it was hard. So his king got excited as well as he touched Akuryo? That was great news.

,'So… tianshi sama… does snake.. has their mating season? Perhaps…. You know when it was? Every reptiles.. has different mating season? Right?"

Then, he smiled more as he slipped his hand sunder the blanket and made tianshi's big cock trapped between his twin plump round butt. He was stroking it using his twin peach and squeezing it there. He moved lightly, so that the boy would not notice. And he pressed it more.. and more. When the boy excused himself to go get some water, Akuryo took the chance to whisper to his king.

,' Tianshi-sama.. I think.. everyday.. is my mating season with you… am I right? My nipples got erect again.. lovely.. don't you think? Want to suck on them my beloved king? Maybe later…"

Then, the boy came back and Akuryo turned his attention to the book. He pressed harder on Tianshi's cock and he felt hot liquid. His king's semen. He smirked and continue to study. The boy then asked.

,' so.. Tianshi-san.. what about the mating season of reptiles?"

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 9:48

Akuryo was doing a vedy good job to stay quiet as I stroked his length. He even dared to move his butt slowly yet hard against my dick. I became hard of course. Akuryo asked me if reptiles had a mating season, but before I answered, the boy got up to get water, so I waited for his return. Akuryo turned around and told me that he believe his mating season was everyday with me, commenting on his erect nipples as well. I had just enough time to lick the semen off mt hand before putting it back under the blanket and rubbing his dick slowly again. When the boy came back, he asked me the same question. I smiled gently.

"Reptiles, like every cold blooded animal, hibernate during winter. Their mating season is the time during which they wake up. So, they mate during spring. Of course, only those reptiles in countries with cold seasons have a mating season, those who live in hot countries can mate whenever they desired. That causes the population to expend rapidly."

I then asked them if they had another question about reptiles, then I continued teaching them more about the animals habitats and way of life. The boy left after a few hours and I was left with my adorably excited lover. I slowly rubbed his dick harder and made my dick rub even more against his rectal. Though instead of doing more to tease him, I got up and went to the kitchen. I made food for us. I cut veggies and put them in a wok with shrimps and stir fried them, then I dumped everything in a big casserole and then poured some coconut milk in with the stir fry. I then put the spices and mixed everything. I let it boil lightly for a few minutes and then started making rice. When everything was ready, I seperated the rice in two bowls and then put the curry on top of it. I brought the two bowls to Akuryo.

"Lets eat, darling."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 12:09

Hot countries made snake mate more. Akuryo would surely remember that one. He was snake from a hot country then, since he mate everyday with Tianshi, or maybe.. that was because he was madly in love with his king? To the point that he couldn't live a day without Tianshi's semen inside him? That reason sounded more perverted, but quite convincing. But then, the study session ended and the boy who was with them walked out from their room. Now, only Akuryo and his beloved King inside. He thought Tianshi would do more in teasing him but he was wrong. Tianshi stopped teasing him and he went to cook. Akuryo who was only wearing a bottom skirt, stayed on the couch as he waited for Tianshi. When his king came back, he immediately wrapped his arms around Tianshi and kissed him deeply, romantically.

He smiled, and he grabbed both bowls and then put them on the table near them. He and Tianshi sat together and then, Akuryo became clingy to his king. He sat on Tianshi's lap, facing him eye to eye as he showed his whole body to Tianshi. He then grabbed one plate and started to feed Tianshi first and then himself. He smirked and he wiped Tianshi's mouth clean using his tongue. He fed his king more till all of the food was done. He even gave his share to Tianshi. He knew that his king needed more nutrition than him, this hot sexy king was a big manly guy. He needed lots of nutrition to stay healthy of course.

Akuryo stood up and he brought the plates to the dish washer and washed them all clean. Then, after that, he made one cup of green tea with jasmine. He walked to Tianshi and he sat on his lap again, still in the same position. He then drank his tea and he let Tianshi drank some too. After the tea, he put the cup down to the table and of course, Akuryo would have his king now.

,' can we kiss more Tianshi-sama? I can't get enough of you… I want to kiss you all day…mmmmmhhhhhh"

Akuryo grabbed Tianshi's face with both hands, he took off the skirt around his waist, he wanted tianshi to have a crystal clear sight of his body. He smiled and he made out to Tianshi intensely, and even more intense, he just wanted to make out with his king all day long, he loved this a lot. He slipped his snake tongue inside Tianshi's mouth, and then he started to make their tongue melted into one another. He moaned more. This felt so great. In the end, his face was all flustered and his nipples were erect again. He smiled to Tianshi as he knew the king noticed those twin pink buds.

,' does Tianshi sama wanted to eat your desert? Want to.. eat these pink buds of mine? Coz.. they're all yours.. Tianshi-sama…."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb - 8:18

Akuryo was sweet in a very seductive way. Even though I had made food for the two of us, he sat on me, facing me to feed me my bowl and part of his as well. I let him do as he wanted. He was studying greatly and I was not one to deny my young lover's reward. If he desired me as a reward, that sinply made me happy. After the food, my snake made himself some jasmin tea and came to sit on me the same way as earlier for the food. He drank his tea, offering me some as well. I love this boy. He then took off his shirt and asked me if I wanted dessert. I smiled and looked at his pink little nipples, erect, begging for me to pay attention to them. I started ooff by kissing his lips gently, slipping my tonngue in his mouth and making his shiver lightly. Hearing him moan was one of my little pleasures. I squeezed his butt cheeks with my hands as my tongue started exploring his neck. I knew he liked this but it still tortured him since I also knew he wanted it far too quickly. My touch had such an effect on his sexy little body. I hopped that he would never change.
Eventually, my tongue started teasing those erect nipples. Akuryo moaned and I pulled his bottom half closer against me, making his erection rub up against mine. He moaned more and my tongue played with his deliciously excited nipple some more. Akuryo's excited, trembling body was like a treat to me as I started to make him rub his erection against mine. I grabbed his hand and made it closed around both our erections and made him stroke the both of us. I gasped lightly and attacked his nipple more, making him lose his mind slowly.

"Akuryo, I believe your nipples are swollen. I'm not hurting you I hope?"

I kissed his neck, being seductive as always. I moved my hips lightly, rotating them to make our erections rub against eachother while he stroked them. My teeth gentle closed on the souple skin of his neck and I left a red mark. Such a beautiful body and a delicious skin.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeMon 24 Feb - 9:35

Tianshi really wanted his 'desert' now. That was great, it made Akuryo happy. Tianshi did not hesitate to molest Akuryo's erect nipples and rosy lips. They made out, and Akuryo got tianshi biting and sucking his nipples so hard to the point they got all red and swollen. Akuryo was blushing but he was happy, he saw his red nipples, they were really big now.. Tianshi made them this big.

,' mmmhhh.. Tianshi sama you make my nipples became so big… aahhh.. they're so red and big.. it feels so good touching them like this.. nnhhh….."

Akuryo wanted more, eh wanted to be molested even more by Tianshi. He just crazy over his King, completely head over heels on Tianshi. Akuryo pushed Tianshi down to the couch, then, he lowered his body, he rubbed his sexy lips against tianshi's erection, he lick it and then sucked it hard and deep into his throat. He just devoured that big cock and he just 'ate' it all. He sucked it harder and wilder, after some time, Akuryo was drinking Tianshi's seeds.

He was erect himself, but he was feeling so hot right now. He went wild on Tianshi and he grabbed the king's face and made out to him deeply , passionately. Akuryo made their tongue melted together and their saliva mixed inside like love juice. He moaned and rubbed his whole naked body against Tianshi's manly build. Akuryo licked Tianshi's lips, went down to his neck, then he molested Tianshi's nipples, and he bit his king's abs and chest, he licked it all over as if he was eating cream. He really was eating Tianshi right now. He enjoyed the taste of his beloved King. Akuryo molested Tianshi's nipples more and he grabbed tianshi's hands, he led them to pinch and squeezed his own erect red nipples which were already so big and swollen.

,' mmmnnhhh!! Aahhhnn.. there… yes.. nnnggghhh.. my nipples.. aaahhh feels so good.. mnnhhh.. Tianshi-sama.. more… I want more… aahhnn…I just… couldn't get enough of you.. my beloved King…'

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 11:49

Akuryo lost it. When his nipples were swollen, he completely lost it to his lust for me. He went down to my erection and licked, kissed and sucked on it hard, taking it as deep as he could. With time, I climaxed in his mouth and he came back to kiss me. Such a lewd boy. I kissed him back wirh as much eagerness. He begged for more already. I grabbed his butt and squeezed it as I licked nipples again. They were so sensitive right niw, Akuryo seemed to be feeling it even more then usual. I couldn't wait anymore as I slipped my erection in him. He climaxed instantly. He must be so excited right now. He was tight but already so wet that I could move easily inside him. But then I got an idea to torture my young lover. I slipped my erection outside of him and rubbed it againast the entrance. Akuryo moaned and trembled. He started begging for more, trying to slip me back inside him, but I stopped him everytime.

"Being too eager can ruin the fun, let's take our time little snake. You've already climaxed once, such an impatient, sexy body you have. I should punish you."

I rubbed my erection harder against his rectal, teasingly entered him and came back out again. I kissed his nipples and licked them before bitting them again and again. He was trembling and moaning without a break. So cute. I kept teasing his hole as his semen rubbed all over my chest because of his erection rubbing against me. I asked him just how I should punish him. Then I got an idea.

"I'll tell you what Akuryo, tie me up and you can do whatever you want to me. Ride me, suck on me, torture me the way I've torture you."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 14:16

His king knew just how lewd Akuryo was, he was so sensitive when it came to Tianshi's touch, he just could not get over it. Akuryo simply fell to it like he fell into abyss of love and lust. Tianshi proposed Akuryo to tie him up and he did. He tied tianshi up to the bed and then had sex with him all he wanted. He was moaning and screaming for hours already. In the end, Akuryo fainted and he slept on Tianshi. With his king's dick still inside him. They both slept and then, in the morning, two of them woke up. Akuryo moaned as he moved his body, tianshi's cock slipped out from him and then, the two of them bathed together. This time, they had drama class. Akuryo never did dramas maybe this would be interesting?

They went to the drama class and then the teacher called out their names, Akuryo was on the list. And then, the teacher called ten students in total. The teacher then asked them to do romeo and juliet drama. Akuryo would be Juliet, while there's one guy who would be romeo. Akuryo had a bad feeling about this…he… did not enjoy the touch of other man than his King Tianshi.. but.. the teacher asked him to do it he walked to the teacher and stated his reason to reject the play but then he got scolded.

,' what was wrong with you? This was just a drama! Tianshi would not mind this too!!! Now go play it with that guy and don't piss me off or you will fail in my class!!"

Thanks to the teacher's glare and scream, AKuryo flinched, he.. did not want to fail in the class and disappoint his King. Tianshi would want him to pas the subject right? At least that was what Akuryo understood right now. Then, he played the role of Juliet his best and he tried.. really tried to… get along with the play. Then, at the end of the scene, the romeo guy was suppose to kiss Akuryo, that was bad.. when the guy held Akuryo in his arms, the snake felt… uncomfortable.. he felt.. afraid he was scared. But he was even more scared of the glare from the teacher who was watching them. Akuryo looked at the guy's eyes and then.. they kissed as the drama suppose to end. Akuryo was trembling. He was scared.. he knew this was not right!! But he did not know what should he do? Fail the subject and disappoint the king? Or play along with it and…Tianshi might.. hated him.. both sounds real severe to him…

Akuryo then initiate to end the kiss and he pushed the guy away as the drama ended. Then, the bell rang and it was break time. Now.. he stayed in the class with Tianshi.. he.. knew that his king would be.. mad at him.. Akuryo couldn't take the glare Tianshi set on him. He fell on his knees and he hugged tianshi's feet. His whole body was trembling.. he was scared that Tianshi hated him now…

,' I.. I'm sorry… I'm sorry Tianshi-sama…I don't want to kiss him but.. I was afraid…the .. teacher threatened me to make me fail the subject if I did not play along… i.. I don't know what I should do.. I'm sorry…."

AKuryo couldn't take it.. he was crying on Tianshi's feet as he hugged him there, he did not dare to stand up or look at tianshi.. not after what he did…
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitimeThu 20 Mar - 20:16

I saw Akuryo kissing that other man. I knew he didn't have a choice since it was a play, but I still got angry and jealous at him. I stared at him until he came to me, begging for forgiveness. He hugged me but I didn't hug him back. I let him think that I hated him. I pushed him away slightly and mde him stare in my eyes. My thumb and index were holding his face there. The place was empty now.

"Fear of failing a class is a good reason to kiss another man? I don't think so. You kissed him. You may have pushed him away after, but I will need to punish you. Maybe I was too soft on you."

I made him sit on a desk in front of me. I sat back a little further and crossed my legs and arms. My eyes kept glaring straight at him.

"Play with yourself. Entertain me. I want you to do yourself the way you would if you thought of me. Make me believe that I'm deep inside you."

I leaned against the back of my chair and waited. Seeing Akuryo crying was hard on me, I wanted to hold him in my arms, but at the same time, I wanted him to show me just how much he was loyal to me. Since he was taking long to obey, I told him that if he didn't get started, I wouldn't embrace in anymore. That seemed to have its effect on him and he took his yukata off slowly before he started playing with himself. It excited me to see that him being like that. I had to hide my growing erection. My crossed legs were necessary at that moment. Although at some point, it was too much and I started jerking off while looking at him. He noticed and I gave him a sign to get his ass over to me.

"Get your tight ass here and ride me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Study hard, I'll reward you   Study hard, I'll reward you Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Study hard, I'll reward you
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Floor of the Academy :: The Great Library-
Jump to: