Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just another lonely day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

just another lonely day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 20:07

Now Akira was mad because I gave him what he wanted? What the hell did he want from me then? He wanted it rough yet it hurt me to give it to him rough. He didn't let me be gentle with him, so I had to find a way to hide the pain I feel when I'm giving him pleasure.
I watched him get up and stumble and even though I was kind of angry at both him and myself, I got up and caught him before he could fall. He was hurt and it was all my fault. I picked him up in my arms and gently carried him to his bedroom. I gently placed him back on his bed and used my soul sift in order to heal his wounds. I disgusted myself. Father was right, I didn't have my place next to him. I just didn't have any place I belonged. I then brought him to his bathroom and filled his tub before placing him in it.

"I'm sorry. I just don't know how you want me to be anymore. Everytime I do something soft and loving you turn it into bondage or some other shape of S&M. I really want us to be together. I love you and you've always been my best friend, the only one who ever accepted me as the man that has no home. I didn't mean to hurt you. You know I hate hurting you."

I knelt next to the bath and hid my face in my hands. I didn't want him to see me crying. I tried to smile at him and told him I would go make food for him. My father always told me that I should be more a servant to this man rather then a friend. I got up and went in the kitchen, I took out some chiken, rice and veggies. I cut the chicken in thick strings, cut the veggies and put the rice in water. I cooked the chiken, the veggies and the rice, then I put some terriyaki sauce on the chicken strips and started plating. The rice at the bottom, the veggies were next and then the chicken with the sauce. I then brought the bowls on the table, went to Akira and helped him out, dressed him up and brought him to the table.

"I know you like this so...eat up."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Oct - 9:52

Who was the idiot? Was it Shirasagi? Or Ryosuke? Or both of them? He did not know anymore. Was Shirasagi being an idiot for not letting his lover knew what he wanted exactly? He thought this man already knew, maybe he did not. Maybe it was right, Shirasagi was the big idiot, he did not tell Ryosuke how he wanted to be treated. He just did not know anymore, he did not know what he should do or say. He let Ryosuke took care of him, from the bath, bed, clothes, and food. He sighed when he saw the foods at the table. He grabbed Ryosuke and made him sat beside him.

He took one chopsticks and he ate the food, it was yummy, Ryosuke was a great chef, always been. Shirasagi looked at his lover and he fed him couple of times with the chopstick. They shared the food together and they ate from one plate and one chopsticks. When they finished, Shirasagi brought the dishes to the sink and washed all of them clean before putting them back to the cupboard.

,' you know… I really do.. love you.. Ryosuke.. but like I said.. the way you fuck me just now… I know it clearly that you did it coldly, without love, it hurts to realize that. But Ryosuke you know what…. I will be your home as long as you want it... Anyway, If you're tired of me, then you can seek another home, I won't hold grudge over you I promise."

It was true that Shirasagi was a lewd man who tend to do it rough , intense, and wild when it came to intercourse, but he did not meant it to be cold and heartless fuck. Even though both of them were hurt, Shirasagi would always open his arms widely for Ryosuke to run to if he wanted. Shirasagi went to his bedroom and he grabbed Ryosuke with him as well. He needed a rest and maybe, Ryosuke wanted it too, or not.

,' I'm tired, I'm going to bed, sleep with me anytime you want ryo-chan."

He took off his clothes and got naked. He then took a silk red sleeping robe and wore it. He jumped on the bed and he looked at Ryosuke gently. He sighed and pat the sheet under him. He gave sign to Ryosuke to come by his side. Then, he lied down on the bed and fell asleep. His whole body felt tired and sore, especially his butt and rectal.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct - 8:52

A home in his arms. I looked at him and felt terrible for what I did to him. He loves me and I just couldn't get over the fact that I wanted to dominate him and make love to him my way instead of his. I kept my silence during the meal, watched him clean the dishes and then he brought me to the bedroom. He got naked and then put on a red silk robe to sleep in. No. I wanted to feel his skin. He tapped the bedsheet next to him and I didn't hesitate to slip under the blankets, though I was naked. He was tired and I understood why. I had been pretty rough on him earlier. I then turned on my side, grabbed him and held him against me, I decided to open his robe slowly pass my thumbs over his swollen nipples. I guess I really was rough with him earlier. I leaned closer and licked them gently, healing them at the same time, then I laid down on him, my head on his chest. I sighed.

"You know, some kids are dumb. They have everything they want at home, but then someone forbids them a single thing and they run away. Though they always come back to their home. You're my home. Even if there are things that annoy me, I'll always come back to you, Akira. I'm sorry that I hurt you in here."

I kissed his chest, over his heart. I was a man, but I was a man that knew how to recognize his errors. This time, I had been a real asshole and I had to make it up to Akira. I kissed his chest again, knelt up and started rubbing Akira's thighs. I gave him a nice massage to make his a little less sore. I looked up at him and smiled.

"You can sleep now, I'll take care of you. I still need to study a bit tonight."

To make him more at ease, I made little flame butterflies appear and fly around us calmly.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Oct - 11:19

He was tired, he was about to sleep. But then his lover ryosuke did something to him. He licked Shirasagi's swollen nipples and healed them. He was being warm now. The feeling was completely different with the sex they just did. It was completely different. He could feel it. In his heart, he could feel that right now, ryosuke was being gentle, warm, and loving. He let ryosuke spoke things that he needed to let out and he just kept on holding ryosuke in his arms. He chuckled softly when ryosuke said he was sorry, this guy was sweet, he had sweet nature . but of course, they need to find a way to help each other in this relationship. They need to work it together. Shirasagi held his lover and he fell asleep. He was tired, very tired. The massage he got was making his sleep even more comfortable. He felt like he was sleeping on clouds now. He slept for hours and then, when he was about to wake up, he noticed that it was no longer day, the sun was gone and ryosuke was not I bed anymore. Shirasagi felt better and he looked for his lover.

,' ryo-chan? Ryo-chan are you here?"

No answers. Shirasagi looked at the desk near the bed but ryosuke was not there. He was suppose to study there right? Like he said? Shirasagi couldn't help it so he stepped off from the bed and went to look over ryosuke. He searched the kitchen, but he was not there, he then went to the shower room, but Ryosuke also not there. He started to wonder where ryosuke was. He felt a bit worried now. Shirasagi went to check the balcony, and none, ryosuke was not there. Where did he go ? he would… come back right? Somehow, SHirasagi felt a bit sad since he could not find Ryosuke when he got up. He then decided to wait for ryosuke on the couch, in the living room.

It was then, he got a call from a friend. The phone rang and it was a voice of a female.

,' shirasagi-san! It.. it was horrible!!! Ryosuke-san.. he.. he is in deep trouble he needed your help! Please… he is in the backyard of the academy."

Hearing that, shirasagi did not think twice, he just changed his clothes into the black kimono with red clouds on them. He locked the room and went to the backyard to save Ryosuke. But when he arrived there, the one he saw was not ryosuke, he was nowhere to be found. In the contrary, it was the woman and some guys with her.

,' hmph! You whore, how easy to trick you shirasagi! After tonight, ryosuke would be mine and you can rest in pieces!!"

Then, the woman ordered the tow men to attack Shirasagi. they were big guys. big sentou. Shirasagi used his magic skill to defend and attack at the same time, but he was pushed to corner, since this was one against two. not fair at all. though Shirasagi could manage to hurt one of the guys. it was his black blade made of magical orb that he used to defend and attack. he had twin blades now to defend himself.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct - 9:24

I finished his massage and he was sleeping like a brick. I then went to the desk and started studying. Though during my studying, someone knocked on the door. I got up and went to open to whoever it was. The moment I opened the door, I was knocked out.
I woke up tied up to a bed with a guy holding a baseball bat. He said it was an order that he recieved and that I was to stay here. The hell? I wasn't going to stay there while Akira could be in trouble! I cut away the ropes holding me and got up. I kicked the guard's butt and then ran out. The girl's dorms? Why the heck was I here? No matter. I ran and left the common room. I heard a comotion in my heart. Akira was in danger. I followed my instincts and saw two big Sen'tou cornering my lover. That wont do. I jumped and released a great amount of energy to create two big flames out of my hands. The Sen'tou caught fire and started running around before rolling in the grass to put out the flames. I landed between them and Akira, then, using element drift again, I made pure petroleum oil rise from the ground right under the burning Sen'tou, the fire burned brighter and hotter. Then, before they died, I stopped the flames and let them run away. Never underestimate a gensono.
It was then that I saw the evil master mind behind this attack. The woman looked at me with goo goo eyes. Revolting. I glared at her and made flames appear in my palm.

"Give me one good reason to keep you alive."

She smiled and started acting all innocent and I guess she was trying to seduce me and be cute, it only made the flame in my hand grow bigger, responding to my anger.

"Well, I love you and I am way better for you then this guy!"

"Wrong answer!"

I threw the fire ball and she ran off, my fire ball disapeared but she kept running. Good. I turned around and looked at Akira. I grabbed him and hugged him tightly. Only then did I show how tired I was to have used my powers and ran so much.

"Akira, are you alright? They didn't hurt you anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Oct - 10:50

He was fighting against the two big sentou and he was about to be defeated since those two were big guys and they were strong as well. But when Shirasagi was about to give up, he saw a huge flame coming and passed through him burning the two guys. He knew that flame, ryosuke. So Ryosuke was all right? Where was he? before Shirasagi could react, he found ryosuke before him, he made the girl ran away in fear, they were save now. Shirasagi immediately wrapped his arms around Ryosuke's neck, he hugged him tightly. He did not care what happened to him as long as ryosuke was safe.

,' ryo-chan!!! I was so worried! Are you all right? Are you hurt somewhere?"

He was checking his lover and found that Ryosuke's head was lightly hit , it was not bleeding but it could be hurt, maybe he needed some ice for that. Shirasagi and his lover walked together and they went back to their room. Shirasagi locked the door and then he went to the fridge to get some ice. He wrapped the ice with small towel and then wet it a little with water. He then hold the towel and he sat beside ryosuke. He gently pressed the ice against ryosuke's head, the part that was a bit swollen. He gentle pressed it over and over again till it was better.

As he was treating ryosuke's head, he got curious over what happened, how could ryosuke came out from nowhere and why did he left their room while Shirasagi was still sleeping? He wanted to know what had happen to his cute Ryosuke. He gently pressed his lips over ryosuke's and kissed him deeply.

,' Ryo-chan…. Mind telling what happened? I was looking for you all over the place but you were gone. Though I'm glad you came right in time, they did not hurt me anywhere, thanks to you."

Shirasagi kept on treating the head and when he was done, he gave a gentle massage over Ryosuke's head that was hurt back then.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov - 7:51

Akira brought us back to his room and sat me down. I watched him prepare an ice pack for my head and sighed. Really? Well, I guess I could let him take care of me this time. He came back and I winced lightly when he started dapping my bump. The cold ice started to numb away that area, so I felt less pain. Though I still had a major headache.
Understandibly, Akira wanted to know what happened to me. He said that when he woke up I was gone and stuff. I didn't even know myself. The only thing I was certain about was that the girl had a seriously unhealthy obsession for me. I liked it when he kissed me and I smiled at him before wincing at my thumping bump. I sighed and then rested my forehead against Akira's shoulder.

"I was studying and then I heard someone knock on your door. You know me, I always answer the door no matter what time it is. I didn't see who knocked. I was hit behind the head and everything went black. When I woke up, I was tied up in the girliest bedroom I had ever seen. I managed to break the ropes and knock out my guard. I ran all over the grounds looking for you, I had a feeling you were in danger. That's when I found you and, well you know the rest. Can you help me go in bed? I'm dizzy. Go to the infirmary to get some pain killers after, I'll be fine here. They won't dare attack us after the beating I just gave them."

He helped me to lay down into the bed and I moaned lightly. My head got comfortable on the fluffy pillow. Before Akira left to get my pain killers, I grabbed him and bit his neck saying that it was a bug repelant. Then I kissed his lips and let him go to get those pills. My head hirt like hell and all I wanted was a little relief. I knew he would be safe, words of my exploits must already me going all over school now. People knew not to touch Akira or else they would have to deal with me afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov - 10:47

His lover told all that had happened to him. It seemed that he did not know much about it either. Well.. at least right now Ryosuke was safe. His lover then said that he needed some pain killer since his head felt like hell. Well.. Shirasagi got the right pain killer with him already. He smiled as Ryosuke bit his neck, it felt like an animal marked his mate so that he would not be touched by others, how sweet, and cute. Shirasagi kissed Ryosuke and he said it softly.

,' think I will leave you here? Oh my.. of course not… don't worry, I have a pain killer right here with me.. Ryo-chan."

Then, Shirasagi took off his yukata off, let it fell on the floor, then he leaned closer to Ryosuke He slowly kissed his lover's lips and then went lower to his neck, he bit Ryosuke there and then he went lower to his lover's nipples, he licked them , pinched them, and then he lifted his head to see Ryosuke's flustered face.

,' I'll be your pain killer Ryo-chan.. so.. forget about your headache and.. focused on the pleasure you feel all right, lovely?"

Shirasagi smirked and then he went lower, he saw Ryosuke's pants was dirtied by his own dick which was dripping wet. He smiled more. He then took off Ryosuke's pants and made him completely naked as well. He saw Ryosuke's erection and he leaned closer to it. He kissed the tip of that dick and then licked the length of it, all over. He moaned softly and then he took the whole thing inside his mouth. He moaned more and sucked that huge dick inside his mouth. He sucked it hard and licked it inside. He also grabbed Ryosuke's balls and squeezed them gently with his hands he heard Ryosuke moaned as well. That was good.

After some time, he sucked that dick faster and harder. He then let it out from his mouth and Shirasagi stroked it with his hands. His mouth was molesting the tip and the cleavage real hard. He bit it gently and also sucked it hard. He did that till Ryosuke shot his cum. Shirasagi drank all that and he licked his lips. He crawled back to Ryosuke and then lied down beside his lover.

,' so… how's your pain killer cutie? Do you want more of it? Or it's enough and you want to sleep?"

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov - 8:26

Really? Akira had some pain killes here? Nope. Nope he didn't. He had his naked body. Of course, just seeing him like that got me turned on. He started kissing me and it made me want him more. He told me to concentrate on him only and forget about the pain. Easy to say, but very hard to do. My head was pounding, and since he was turning me on more and more, my blood was rushing to my head and making the pain worst. But I couldn't think of that right now. I could only feel his lips and tongue going doing my body until he finally reached my soiled pants.
He took them off and I gasped in pleasure when he started playing with my erection. My hips started moving on their own. My hand tangled up in his hair and my eyes closed in pleasure. Akira was so good at this. It was impossible to not love this. So eventually, I did climax in his mouth and he swallowed everything. He came back up to me and asked me if I liked my pain killer. I smirked and placed my hands on his waist. He sat on me and I winced lightly.

"Well That felt good, but my head still hurts. Maybe if you did something else, I might be able to get over the pain?"

I gave him a little smirk again and then pulled him on me to kiss him gently. I was still erect, even though I was still in pain. He had already excited me. I needed more now and I knew that he was excited as well. I kissed his lips again and again and then some more. My tongue met with his and both of us moaned and touched eachother. I pinched his nipples softly and then reached for his round butt just to rub them gently. Maybe, since I was wounded, he would let me do him slowly and lovingly. Then again, this is Akira. He only liked it hard and rough. I would never have it my way. I guess as long as I'm with him, I'm happy.

"Do you...feel like it?"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov - 9:09

of course, that was the pain killer that Shirasagi meant. his body, and his 'special skill'. then, as they kissed deeply, Ryosuke wanted some more, he wanted to be buried inside Shirasagi now. he smiled and he licked his lover's lips gently, what a funny question coming out from Ryosuke. he asked Shirasagi if he felt like doing it, well.. that would not need any answer.

Shirasagi simply spread his legs wide, placed Ryosuke's dick against his rectal and then he simply pushed his butt all the way down on Ryosuke. he made his lover's dick went deep inside his rectal and he moaned loudly. he shivered and he smirked at Ryosuke. how big he was when got excited. this felt so good.

,' mmmhhh... yes.... ryo-chan.. you're as big as ever..... and since you're sick.. then, let me do the shaking.. and you do the baking..."

As he said that, Shirasagi smiled and he moved himself on Ryosuke. he slammed his butt over and over again on Ryosuke and he made Ryosuke's balls went inside his rectal as well. he just squeezed them all, entirely. the erection, and those lewd balls too. he rubbed those balls with his hands and pushed them inside his tight hole as he kept on moving on Ryosuke.

,' aaahhh!!!... it feels good.... Ryo-chan.. nnnhhh... your balls... i'm eating your balls down here... see? aaaahh!! you big one!! mmmhhh!!"

Shirasagi leaned closer and he bit Ryosuke's neck to leave hickeys, then he simply scratched ryosuke's chest as he went wilder and harder on his lover. after couple of hours having sex, Shirasagi felt RYosuke got bigger and he shot his hot cum inside , filling SHirasagi's rectal all the way to the hilt. he screamed and he came as well. Shirasagi shot his cum all over his own body. he took those white thick cum by hand and he licked it before Ryosuke's eyes. then, he let Ryosuke slept after the sex. Shirasagi slipped himself away from his lover and let the cum spurted out from his lewd rectal. he smiled and he sat beside Ryosuke, naked. he pet his lover's head gently and let him sleep.

,' hmmm... you big boy... sleep soundly ryo-chan."

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov - 7:48

The answer came with action as Akira made me slip deep inside him. God this felt good. I loved feeling his insides hold me tightly. Tthough this time, Akira took more then just my dick inside him, my balls also joined. This tightness was even better. Though Akira went wild as usual, my head banged against the wall a few times and the pain became worse. We made love for hours until I climaxed in side him amd he climaxed all over his belly and chest. The last thing I saw was Akira licking his own semen with a smile.
I was sleeping soundly then. Sleeping? No, I didn't want to open my eyes. The pain was gone when I didn't move. So why move? Without knowing, I was slowly slipping in a coma.

(Takuma)

He heard that a studen got hit on the head and he was worried about a concussion. He walked to Akira Shirasagi's room and knocked on the door. The nekuromansa opened the door with a glare. Takuma smirked at him and then nlticed Ryosuke on the bed.

"I heard he got hit on the head. I'm going to check him out. From his medical file, he is proned to concussions. You wouldn't want your best friend to never wake up, right?"

Hearing that, Akira let the nurse's assistant in and Takuma went to work instantly. He gently touched Ryosuke's head and sighed.

"He's going into a comatose state. I have to heal him now!"

(Ryosuke)

There was some warmth around my head. The warmth revived my pain and I started struggling against this warmth. My hands were then held down.

"Hold his arms, I can't have him struggling. It'll take me some time to heal him."

I moaned in pain as the heat concentrated in one area behind my head. I wa ted it to stop. It had to stop.  I called for Akira, told him to make it stop. Until the pain left. I fell asleep now. Just sleeping.

"There, now he's just sleeping."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 23 Nov - 10:12

He was sleeping soundly with his best friend and lover, Ryosuke. But then, something just had to disturb his peace. A light knock at the door and Shirasagi lazily opened it. It was takuma the nurse or.. whatever he was, Shirasagi was not interested to know either. He allowed him in just because he wanted to check on Ryosuke, he said that Ryosuke was in a coma… wait.. coma?? But why? He was all right not long ago and now he was in a coma? How could that be?

Shirasagi watched takuma healed Ryosuke and then, he said that he was just sleeping now. This made Shirasagi felt uneasy. He couldn't just sleep or rest now, knowing that his lover was in such horrible condition. After takuma left, he locked the door and he went back to Ryosuke. Shirasagi used his special healing power, it was called the angel's touch. He summoned a pure spirit and he made the spirit warmed Ryosuke all over, healing him, giving him more energy to recover faster. When he was done, he stayed beside Ryosuke. He did not sleep. He just waited for Ryosuke to finally opened his eyes.

As Shirasagi stayed up , night turn to day, and day turn to night. He stayed up and he saw Ryosuke was still sleeping, why was he sleeping so long.. was something wrong again? That couldn't be.. takuma healed him… and Shirasagi was also healing Ryosuke.. he should be awake now but … he was still sleeping….this made Shirasagi got more worried. He became restless and then, he seek out for help. He needed someone who could tell him what happened. Then, it occurred to him a name. Kurai Ketsueki, he had power that related to souls , so, Shirasagi called him and asked for help.

When Kurai arrived, he and Shirasagi made some kind of spell that using Kurai's power of controlling souls, one could travel to the world of the dead. So, they made everything ready, spells, ingredients, blood, all of it. Then, Kurai used his power and he sent Shirasagi's soul into the world of the unknown, the world that separated the dead and the living. Shirasagi made it to the other world, and he started to seek for Ryosuke in this unknown world.

As his spirit walked into the unknown realm, he saw a man with long silver hair, Shirasagi walked closer rot eh guy and he grabbed the man's shoulder, it was ryosuke. He was trapped or something.

,' Ryo-chan!! Ryo-chan its me.. it's Shirasagi… you know me right? We loved each other, do you know me Ryo-chan? You have me worried you never opened your eyes!"

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 8:21

I was having such a nice dream. I was standing in front of a child me playing with a child Akira. Back when we didn't have to worry about anything except the next game we were going to play. I was so comfortable that I didn't want to wake up. The children played with me, which made me smile. I had always been a very soft hearted man. Eventually, a faceless man called the children away and they told me that they would come back tomorrlw and to wait for them.
The next day, they did come back, but as teenagers. I remembered that day. It was the day when I figured out I was in love with Akira. It was also the day where he became perverted. He always went to sre other men, seducing them. I knew he slept with many before he slept with me, but that was his choice. It was also the day where my father reminded me I was only his servant. I belonged nowhere, but wherever I was right now seemed to accept me with no problem. I followed the two younger men and saw how I became further and further from Akira. The distance between us was only emotional, we were physically still very close.
Eventually, the teenagers disapeared and I was left wandering around on my own. It was true that I've only just started feeling like Akira's equal, but there was always this doubt in my heart that he only liked me because I was conveniently situated for him. I then felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around to see Akira. The present day Akira. He seemed to be worried, he kept asking me if I remebered him and stuff. I smiled at him.

"What are you talking about Akira? Of course I know we're lovers."

Then a second Akira appeared and laughed at me.

-Lovers? Ha! You wish! How can I, a pure blooded nekuromansa, ever fall for a bastard child like you?! You don't belong anywhere! I just pitied you. That's why I endured you for all these years, now I just use you to satisfy my desire. You're nothing to me!"

That was my doubt. There it was. The Akira that I feared. The one who would turn his back on me. Thick fog started building around me. Maybe this place was the only place I should be. Not alive. Not dead. I was destined to be alone I guess. Before I disapeared, I could have sworn I saw Ketsueki Sensei running to Akira. So that's how it was...I was such a fool.

"Akira kun, he's giving up! Erase his doubts! His body is letting go on life! His soul is fading away!"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 30 Nov - 9:21

Shirasagi was looking straight at Ryosuke, he hugged his lover and talked to him, making sure that he remembered who Shirasagi was. He was relieved when RYosuke said that he remembered him and that they were lovers. But then, something bad happened. A shadow of the other shirasagi appeared and he talked to Ryosuke saying stupid things and then, Shirasagi heard Kurai sensei shouted loudly at him, telling him that he needed to do something to erase Ryosuke's doubt.

Shirasagi did not know what he needed to do anymore. He already went into the underworld , the world of the dead to bring Ryosuke back, he held him, he seek out and reached out to him, but now Ryosuke was giving up because of that shadow. He was scared, panicking even worse. Shirasagi who was standing before Ryosuke could only think of one thing, kill the shadow. So, using his black flame orb, Shirasagi burn the other him, the fake him and he grabbed Ryosuke's body and he kissed Ryosuke deeply, he locked their lips tightly, intensely, Shirasagi did not let go of Ryosuke's lips , he kept on kissing his lover, hoping that the feel of his touch and warmth could reach out to him. When the kiss ended, Ryosuke was still lifeless, the soul that was standing before Shirasagi was closing his eyes, Ryosuke's soul was closing his eyes, Shirasagi couldn't help it but to cry.

,' no… no!!!..... Ryo-chan don't do this to me you promise to stay with me forever you stupid liar!!! Don’t you dare to die on me you idiot!! I won't forgive you if you do!!"

Shirasagi was crying so hard, his tears wet Ryosuke's eyes and face. He felt hopeless.. he couldn’t' save his lover, he could only try to reach out to him, the will of living was practically on Ryosuke. And now his lover was giving up on living. Shirasagi held Ryosuke tightly in his arms. He cried… and cried the hardest..most painful tears he ever cried. As he was holding on Ryosuke's soul, Kurai sensei got weak, he had been doing this ritual for hours and he was losing his strength. Shirasagi's soul which was in the underworld holding Ryosuke slowly faded away, that means his time was up, Kurai sensei could not hold his power much longer. Shirasagi cried hard, he did not want to let go.

,' no!!! not now!!! I don't want this!!! No!!! Ryo-chan!!! I don't want this!!! Nooo!!

As Shirasagi kept on screaming, crying so hard, his soul back to his body and he opened his eyes, Ryosuke was still lying on the bed…. He came to him and hugged Ryosuke.. did he failed? Shirasagi kept on hitting Ryosuke's chest and he cried more. Kuai sensei was feeling sad too now, he tried to cheer up Shirasagi, but nothing would cheer him up but Ryosuke's smile.

,' you fool….I'll hunt you down stupid ryo-chan…. How could you die on me… I swear I'll hunt your ghost down !!! i will hunt you down even if you escape to the deepest hell you moron!!

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 3 Dec - 9:02

Akira looked paniked as I was giving up. He started fading. I didn't want him to disapear, so I stopped fading away and started running in his direction.
The first words I heard when my mind and body connected made me smirk. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Akora crying. Beautiful, even when he was crying. My weak hand went up to his cheek and then, he stared at me in disbelief and more tears flew from his eyes.

"I promised to always be there. Did I ever break a promise? You looked so sad, I couldn't just leave you. Besides, I said I would be with you even if you treated me as your slave. One more thing, you own my heart and soul...I can't leave without your permission."

I pulled Akira in my arms. I felt weak, even my voice was weak right now. I just wanted to hold him. I needed him so much. I saw Kurai-Sensei put his hand on my forehead to make sure I was out of danger, told Akira to keep me awake for at least twenty four hours and then he left. I saw a bite mark in his neck and somehow, I just knew it was Kurokyou's bite. I kissed Akira's neck and held him while he cried and insulted me over and over.

"Akira...I feel gross and hungry. Could you lend me a hand to wash and eat? I feel so weak. Nee, I love you, Akira."

I lifted his face and kissed him as hard as my weakened state could before I sighed and trembled. Having to stay awake for a full day was going to be a challenge. I didn't want to go back in a coma because I took a nap. I had to stay up.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Dec - 8:38

He was devastated, Ryosuke died and he failed to save him. Shirasagi couldn't stop crying and he kept on hitting Ryosuke over and over again, hoping that the pain from hitting would somehow woke him up. Then, as he kept on crying, Ryosuke woke up, out of nowhere, he grabbed Shirasagi's face and kissed him. Saying that he belonged to him forever. Shirasagi did not believe what he just see but, was this for real? Shirasagi was so happy but he couldn't stop crying still. He wanted to scold his stupid lover for real.

.' you stupid idiot trouble maker Ryo-chan!! I'll kill you!!! I hate you hate you so much you idiot!!! Bakayaro!! How could you scare me to death like that!!! You might as well kill me baka!!"

Shirasagi hugged Ryosuke tightly in his arms, he kissed his lover over and over again, he was just so happy that Ryosuke was saved and he finally awake. Then, Shirasagi wiped the tears from his eyes and he helped Ryosuke to go to the bathroom, one thing he need to remember, his lover must stay awake for one whole day or he would go back to coma. Now.. Shirasagi would make sure of that even if he had to prepare tons of coffee!!

They finally reached the bathroom and they got naked. They washed together and Shirasagi looked at Ryosuke. He hugged and cuddled his lover closely, he did not want to lose a moment with Ryosuke ever again. He lifted his head and he gently kissed Ryosuke over, and over again. He kept on kissing his lover as if he was about to lose it. Thinking that he almost lost his lover forever made Shirasagi wanted Ryosuke so badly, he did not want to lose this one man, never.

,' baka…. You know I love you Ryo-chan .. don't you dare die on me again or I'll kill you and then myself!"

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec - 8:30

As expected from Akira, I got scolded and called an idiot a few times, though I guess I deserved it this time. I must have really scared him to death this time. Even if I was scared as well, he had to watch me not move while he hit me. He brought me to the bathroom and helped wash me. What he said then made me glare at him.

"Don't you dare talk about you killing yourself! Never forget Akira, you play with death, so if I ever die, it is within your power to bring me back. But if you die...I'll have nothing left. I have no home except in your arms. So never say that if I do die, you'll kill yourself. Don't hurt me that way."

After the bath, we went to the small kitchen and he started cooking for me, talking to me all the time to make sure I stayed awake. It was getting difficult for me to keep my eyes open. So, Akira made me some balck coffee. Even though the taste was attrocious, I still forced it down my throat. I stuck my tongue out to make Akira laugh because my face showed the disgust I tasted. Eventually, he placed some food in front of me, but he didn't let me eat my own food, he had to feed me. I smiled and slowly ate. Akira was good for making food, but he should really let me eat myself. Action would keep me awake.

"Akira, even though I like it when you take care of me like this, maybe you should let me eat on my own, mlving would keep me awake more easily."

Someone knocked on the door then. Akira went to answer and I walked behind him. It was a girl from the same convent as Akira. She wrapped her arms.around his neck. I knew that they were close when they were younger, but I still didn't like her being so familiar with him.

"Guess what Akira. We're getting married in three days! You remember the arrangement our parents had back when we were kids? Well it's in three days now! Hey Ryosuke, what's up?"

Suddenly, death didn't feel so frightening. I grabbed Akira and seperated him from her. She glared at me. I claimed that she can't be with him since he was with me. She smirked devilishly.

"Well too bad, an arrangement between two nekuromansa can't be broken by a mixed bastard gensono. Akira will be mine in three days, say goodbye Ryosuke."

She then left and I punched a hole in the wall. Like hell he'll be hers!
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec - 10:47

He scolded Ryosuke and that little jerk deserved it. They bathe and ryosuke said that he would never want Shirasagi to die, well… then he should not die either! Then, they went to kitchen and they ate, though Akira who was talking to ryosuke all the time, starting to feed his lover right now. Though as they ate, there was a knock at the door and then, when Shirasagi went to open it., he saw a woman he did not know, the woman spoke about marrying him and things like that, then she was gone. Of course, Shirasagi did not know who this woman was and he did not even give a damn about their parents whatsoever. Though he saw Ryosuke sulking. Shirasagi smiled and he hugged ryosuke tightly, making out to him eagerly.

,' I don't know who that woman was…but… I know that making out hard like this…would surely keep you awake right? so… let's enjoy our lips on each other shall we?"

Shirasagi did not give a damn care about the woman and the shit she said. To him, the woman was nothing more than a crazy bitch. And now, he needed to keep Ryosuke awake. Since the taste of black coffee killed ryosuke, then…making out would do the job.

He grabbed Ryosuke, he stripped himself naked and then, he made out to ryosuke. He made out real hard and he entwined their tongue hard on each other. Shirasagi moaned more and then he went to lick Ryosuke's neck, eh bit him there hard till it left a deep red mark. He then licked Ryosuke's lips and made out to him again intensely.

,'nnngggghhh… mmmmhhhh…. Aaaahhhhnnn.. Ryo-chan… aahhhhnnn… yes….more… violate my lips more… oohh.. I want you badly…"

Shirasagi was being lewd right now, though they could not have sex yet or ryosuke would get tired and fell asleep, that would be bad. So, making out and kissing like this would be good. Shirasagi kept on molesting ryosuke's lips and they made out wildly, they were hungry for each other. Shirasagi ended up squeezing Ryosuke's butt hard as they made out. He moaned again and over again. he was panting and he looked into ryosuke's eyes deeply, he smirked. he wanted more.

,' come Ryosuke-chan... kiss me more.... taste me more....mmmmhhh... this is delicious..."

Shirasagi licked ryosuke's lips once more as he moaned.
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec - 9:14

Akira claimed that he didn't know that woman, but that was a lie. We both knew her. She used to play with Akira when we were children and that I was to stay away from everyone. Maybe Akira was saying that just to make me feel better, but that wouldn't work. I knew something that had drained me emotionaly. Akira would get married in three days. I didn't have very long with him anymore it seemed. Well, this had been a good few years of friendship and a few days of love I had with him. I couldn't be mad at him, it was something that his parents decided for him. I knew that he didn't like women, so I knew this was not his decision.
He broke my trail of thought by grabbing my face and making out to me hard. I moaned in surprise, then in comfort. I did love this feeling. He held me and we kissed more and more. I didn't think this was a good idea since I should keep my eyes open and I tend to close my eyes to feel more of Akira when we kiss. This time, I had to stay focused on what Akira wanted to do.
We were in bed before I could do anything but kiss him, Akira gropped my butt and I maoned. He might have turned a blind eyes to that fact, but I was able to go both as a bottom and as a top. Usually though, I'm top, but I am feminine enough to be bottom. Akira then started asking for more. Sex wasn't a good idea. I always fell asleep after sex. I stopped kissing him, looked at his face, leaned foward and started kissing him again. I just couldn't say no to him. It didn't matter what he asked of me, I couldn't say no. I loved him that deeply and he was that important to me. I always thought of him as the prince where I used to live and that I was lucky to even be allowed to play around him.
When I felt my consciousness fadding, I stopped kissing and sat up, grabbing my face in my hands and rubbing my eyes. I sighed. I couldn't fall asleep. I just couldn't. I stood up and went in the shower room after telling Akira that I would be right back. I turnedon nothing but the cold water and placed myself under the steady stream of the shower head. I sighed again. Really, being in his arms was taking me to dreamland without even a hesitation. After cooling off, I came out of the shower and sat on the bed next to Akira. I was visibly afraid to fall asleep now. If I slept, I wouldn't wake up to see Akira again. If I didn't see his face again, then it trully was hell to me.

"We have to find something else to do, Kissing you makes me too comfortable and makes me feel like I could fall asleep at anytime right now. I'll go brew myself some coffee, then, we should do something that neither strain my body or make me too comfortable."

I got up and prepared myself some coffee. Though standing up was making me somewhat dizzy, so I had to rest against the counter often and sigh. The coffee machine was taking it's sweet time, but eventually, I had a coffee with two sugars and no milk or cream in my hand. I drank it slowly, making sure that the heat would not burn me. I sighed again and walked back to the bedroom. The door flung open and I saw Akira's father. I froze.

"You! Gensono bastard! Where is my son? I need to get him ready for his new life!"
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Dec - 9:43

Shirasagi was enjoying making out to his lover, he just loved this man so much to the point that he wanted to feel Ryosuke all over him always, every time. Every second in his life. He wanted to molest that lips and make love to this man hard. But then, their kiss had to end since Ryosuke wanted to make coffee, he said that making out to akira made him feel sleepy, oh well.. that was bad then. Though as Ryosuke came back from making coffee, Shirasagi's room door swung open and there it was, his annoying father. Shirasagi did not stay put, he stood up, walked and stood between Ryosuke and his father. He glared at his daddy.

,' listen you old fart!!!! I am having my new life with Ryosuke. And if you don't like it.. go kill yourself, or maybe I should do it for you daddy dearest??? I would enjoy ripping your skull out of your ugly face!!!"

Shirasagi was displeased. He pushed his father hard till he fell to the floor and then, he saw the previous woman came in. she was surprised. She saw Akira was naked and she saw lots of red marks on his skin, of course that was Ryosuke's doing. Shirasagi smirked. He grabbed the woman's neck and slammed her hard on the wall. Then, he glared at her. Black flames came out and burned her face. She screamed in pain. Now.. she lost half of her face, good. She was blind now and of course, her face melted good. Shirasagi was pissed off, he simply threw the woman out from his room, then he kicked his father out as well. He locked the door and then, he went back to Ryosuke.

,' all right my lovely Ryosuke… where were we hmm? I want you badly now my love.. why don't you and i.. spend some more of our sweet time ?"

Shirasagi smiled and he kissed Ryosuke deeply. He licked his lover's lips and then, he grabbed the cup, drank some of Ryosuke's coffee and then, kissed his lover, made him drank the coffee from Shirasagi's mouth.

,' is it delicious? You want more? Of course you do."

Shirasagi grabbed the cup, drank some of the coffee and then did the same thing, he kissed Ryosuke and made him drank the coffee from his mouth. Shirasagi did that couple of times and noticed that some coffee slipped his mouth and fell on his chest. He looked at Ryosuke , softly spoke to him.

,' Ryosuke-chan.. do you still want more coffee? I got some on my chest… want to lick them all? Come here….."

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jan - 8:52

I sighed. When Akira was like that there was no point in getting in his way. There was also no point in trying to stop him. But that's what I loved about him. When his mind was made up, nobody could ever change it. He threatened his own father and then ruined the woman's face with his black flames. I only sighed and sipped my coffee while he did what he wanted. Eventually, they left and Akira came to me. He took my cup and started making me drink my coffee through his mouth. I enjoyed that. This was very fun and made my coffee taste a bit like Akira.
At some point, some coffee fell from his mouth and went down his chest. He asked me to lick it and then brought my head slightly closer. I did more. I picked him up, letting his butt rest on my forearms and then slowly licked the trail of coffee, all the way up to his neck and then higher to his lips. We kissed again and then our tongues reached eachother's and Akira moaned lightly, slowly becoming louder with time. I knew that he enjoyed me doing what he wated me to do, but I wondered if he knew just how much I loved him. Everything about him was drinving me insane. I wanted him so badly, but I knew that sex would tire me out too much right now. I couldn't sleep. I was not to sleep.
When I let go of his lips, I saw his flustered face and smirked at him. He could be so attractive. I let him slip down my arms and felt him rub all of his body against mine before his feet were on the floor. I smiled at him again and kissed his lips lightly. I felt him, he was hard. I smirked more. My hand slowly followed his curvy waist and stopped on his hips.

"I know that I shouldn't have sex right now, but it seems that your little friend here can't wait for me to touch him again. Am I that good of a kisser?"

I hoped that the answer was yes, I mean, I hoped that Akira could get excited with just me kissing him like this. I wanted him to like everything about me and to get excited by everything I do to him. I gave him another smile and slowly got down on my knees. Slowly, I started licking his lenght from bottom to tip. I really liked doing that for him. I took it in my mouth and felt his hands in my long hair. He moaned and I groaned. Giving him pleasure always excited me. I gave him more and more, sucking on him hard and taking him deep in my throat. He moaned more and my hands went on his butt cheeks, then, my finger slipped inside his sweet pink hole. He moaned even louder and I closed my eyes to concentrate more on giving him more pleasure. I felt him twitching around my fingers inside him and his lenght responded to that as well in my mouth. He really seemed to enjoy my little treat, though my head was starting to hurt again. So, I sucked on him harder and made my fingers rub against his most sensitive spot. He climaxed in my mouth and I swallowed everything as I stood back up. I licked my fingers and smiled at Akira again.

"Enjoyed that? I need to sit down, my head started pounding again. And I'll need more coffee."

I went to sit on his couch and used my hydrokenisis to start the coffee maching again. I had Akira next to me in no time. He was worried but I told him not to worry, I just overdid something. I must have moved my head too much while giving him a blowjob.
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 3 Jan - 9:52

He went back to his lover, and finally, they could have their sweet time together. They made out more, and he had Ryosuke kissed his chest and licked the coffee off his chest, Akira smiled and he got hard by the made out they did. He did not even answer when Ryosuke asked him about the kiss. Well.. of course Ryosuke could arouse Shirasagi that easily. He loved this man and if Ryosuke was not sick, he would ended up being raped by Shirasagi right now.

,' you know Ryo-chan.. if you're not sick right now… I would've rape your big cock hard."

He smirked and then he kissed Ryosuke more. Though it did not last since Ryosuke decided to give Shirasagi blow job. He came after a while and then, Ryosuke stood back up and said he felt sick, well.. he shouldn't push it too hard if he was not feeling good. Shirasagi who was all naked, smiled softly and held his lover closely. He sighed and kissed Ryosuke's forehead.

,' get well soon Ryo-chan….. I couldn't wait to rape you hard….. I missed you so much you know that….you know I love you….now.. are you feeling like.. having some warm soup? I'll go make some for you all right?"

Shirasagi went to the kitchen and then he cooked some soup. With carrots, peeled corns, and some chopped chicken meat. He added few baby tomatoes inside to make the taste fresher. He was done cooking and then, when he was done he poured it into a small bowl and brought it to ryosuke. He fed his lover slowly, one bite and another.

,' here.. careful, it's still hot.. I hope you like this ryo-chan."

Shirasagi blew the soup a bit to make it less hot and then fed it to Ryosuke. He fed his lover till it was done and the bowl was empty, then, he wiped Ryosuke's mouth clean and then, brought him a cup of black tea. He knew that black tea kept you up and it was better than coffee.

,' all right.. now drink this tea, stop that coffee, you drank tons of it already. tea is better one, here…"

Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Jan - 9:25

Akira was actually a very sweet and caring man. When he saw me sitting down he kissed my forehead and asked me to get better soon, he wanted to rape my dick. It made me smirk. He then went to the kitchen to make me food. I watched his naked body as he did cook for me. Maybe I was just a big pervert, but seeing him cook like this for me was turning me on. When he came back to me, he decided to feed me the soup, even blowing on it so I didn't burn myself. He even made me black tea, claiming that it was better then coffee. I smirked and drank the tea he made me. When both the bowl and the cup were empty, I put them down on the side table and grabbed Akira. I made him straddle me, letting him feel my hard on. I licked his lips with a smile.

"That was good. Even if we can't have sex right now, what will you do about my problem?"

I licked his lips again and gropped his nice butt. He moaned and my hard on twitched. I wanted him. But I couldn't have him. It pissed me off. It would be like putting my favorite meal in front of me and telling me that I can't eat it. What made this worse, I could touch him, but I couldn't take him. I kissed him softly, but O still let my desire show through in that kiss. It became hotter and more intense. I really wanted him right now. I grabbed Akira's hand and placed it on my lump in my pants. I made him rub on it. I moaned. I wanted him so badly. My hands got closer to his twitching little hole and one finger slipped inside of it. I kissed him hard then and made him moan more as I groaned. His hand then went and opened my pants in order to touch me directly. I slipped another finger inside him, I really loved feeling him around my fingers.

"Mmm...Akira...touch me...please, I want you so badly..."
Back to top Go down
Akira Shirasagi
Convent of the Sources
Akira Shirasagi

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 12:11

After the meal was done, Shirasagi let his lover drank up the black tea. He let Ryosuke finished it and then, he could feel Ryosuke was hard, he kissed him and they made out. Such big pervert this guy was. And yet.. Shirasagi could not rape that naughty big cock hard. He must wait till at least tomorrow morning. That pissed him off. But he got an idea of course. He could turn this situation into an arousing one.. even worse..made Ryosuke go crazy over him! This could be great chance.

With a smirk, Shirasagi took off Ryosuke's pants. And then, he licked his lover's cock all over from all sides. He just wrapped his tongue around that cock as he swallowed it all into his mouth. Shirasagi sucked on it hard and deep till it reached his throat. And then, after some time, Ryosuke came in his mouth. Shirasagi smiled. He sat in front of Ryosuke. Spread his legs widely, and then, he slipped his finger into his mouth. Taking some of the cum, and then, he shoved his finger inside his rectal. He moaned and shivered. Then, Shirasagi started masturbating right before Ryosuke's eyes. Hs licked his lips and then, he spread his rectal with both fingers, shoved them deeper, moved them more and more. He was moaning, he also stroked his cock, he was calling to Ryosuke as he masturbate right before his lover's eyes.

It took him some time before he finally reached climax. He shot all f his cum all over Ryosuke's chest, belly, cheek, all over his lover. Shirasagi smiled more. He then leaned closer and climbed on Ryosuke. He licked Ryosuke's face, chest, neck, abs, he cleaned his lover off the cum all over. He then lowered his body, and then, he took that hard cock into his mouth again. This time, he was sitting on sixty nine positions. He placed his sexy ass over Ryosuke's face, he started to suck on that big cock again, and he slipped his finger inside his own rectal. Lots of love juice drip off his lewd rectal, dirtied Ryosuke's face as he kept on sucking and pleasuring Ryosuke's hard cock. He sucked on it till his lover came for the second time. And he also reached climax. Of course, Shirasagi dirtied Ryosuke's face with his cum and love juice that drip out from his rectal. He turned around and saw it. He smiled. How sweet. Such sexy display he had right here. Then, like always, Shirasagi licked Ryosuke's face all over, cleaning him again, then, he made out hard to his lover and made him drank some of that thick semen. He licked Ryosuke's lips after that.

,' I hope you enjoy that Ryo-chan…. So.. tomorrow morning…. You'll be able to rape me hard.. don't push it for now… I'll drain you up good later on.. just save your energy Ryo-chan."
Back to top Go down
Ryosuke Kurosu

Ryosuke Kurosu

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 10:04

Well Akira did something alright. He sucked on me hard and took me in deep in his throat. It felt so good that I couldn't hold myself from climaxing in his mouth. Though what he did then made my small relief disapear again. With my own semen, he slipped his finger inside himself and stroked his own dick. Right in front of me. Calling my name. I got hard again. When Akira came, it was all over my chest and abs. I was flustered as he licked the semen off my body. He then took my dick in his mouth again, but this time, I had his butt in my face. I looked as he played with himself again. The juices slowly dripping on my face. I moaned more and came in his mouth again. He turned around and licked his juices off my face.
I slammed him on his back after he said that he would let me rape him tomorrow until I was drained. I groaned and grabbed his dick in my mouth while my fingers slipped inside his tight pink hole. Hearing him moan loudly, I sucked him harder and moved my fingers inside him more. After a while, he finally climaxed in my mouth and I climaxed as well. I sighed and laid down on Akira with a smile. The bad thing was that now, I was exhausted. I needed to wake up again. I slowly stood up with another sigh. I stretched and yawned.

"Crap...I'm tired! Akira, do you think we could go out? There must be a twenty four hour café somewhere, right? I really need to wake up."

Though first, we needed a quick shower. So I grabbed his hand and brought him to the shower. We washed quickly and then we slowly got dressed, my movements were slow and heavy. I was really tired.
We then went out of the room and out of the academy. I held Akira's hand as we walked in the lively night streets of the human restaurant alley. I should have known, the red light district was open all night and people also opened some restaurants all over here. Akira and I walked in one of the cafés and sat down in a quiet corner. The waiter came to us and winked at Akira.

"My my, aren't you a cutie?! So what will it be for you tonight? Who's he, your client? You can get much better honey..."

Ouch. That kind of hurt. The waiter didn't even listen to my order and only took Akira's. Well...as long as he was served...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just another lonely day   just another lonely day - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just another lonely day
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next