Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A not so pleasant surprise

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen
Madora House
Sen

A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Oct - 20:24

Kurenai must not know just how arousing he was right now, but I was just about to lose control and take him hard. His legs were rubbing up against my waist and he kept asking for more. He wanted me to lick him more, so I did. I licked him from his nipples to his neck, bitting him there before going to his lips and slipping my tongue in his mouth and playing with his. I lifted him up a bit, positioned him over my dick and then slowly lowered him on. He was tight, but so wet that I easily went in without a problem. I looked in his eyes, blues and greens exploding over us, then I kissed him again, placing my hands on his hips and slowly moving him on me. He wanted more, I wanted more, we were both getting what we wanted. The steam from the onsen was keeping us from being seen from others. He moaned but since I was still kissing him, it was muffled lightly. His tight hole held me inside him deeply as I made him mkve more on me.
Eventually, I leaned against the wooden wall of the onsen, moving my own hips and groaning in pleasure, my hands then went on his ass to lift him up and let him fall back on my dick over and over again. My lover's voice became louder and I couldn't help but move him faster on me. He felt so good there, I wanted more. One of my hands closed around his dick and stroked it as fast as I was thrusting in him. My head fell back and I moaned with him, my eyes closing because of the intense pleasure. Sixteen hours in a bus was exhausting, but the moment Kurenai had excited me, I had been awake once more.

"Feels so good Kurenai. Scream for me. Call my name. I'll bring you to heaven, again and again."

I opened my eyes and and then pulled him closer so that my teeth could latch onto his nipple and then I sucked on it and made it even harder.
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Oct - 8:46

They were having their own private time now. Kurenai and Sen, just the two of them,. They made love as if they haven't done it for years. It felt so good making love in the onsen. The water was warm and the steam was warm as well. It made Kurenai felt even more comfortable. He could saw the light, green lights in the sky, the fireworks festival was still going on. He bet that would kept going till midnight passed.

Now, there were only two of them. Sen controlled kurenai's body and moved him up and down intensely, making kurenai scream and moaned in pleasure. His rectal was tight but at the same time it was so wet that sen did not have trouble in stabbing his big erect dick all the way inside that lewd rectal.

Kurenai couldn't help it. The pleasure was getting more and more intense. He hugged sen tightly in his arms and he pressed his nipples against sen's lips , making his lover bit and lick that rosy nipple of his.he moaned more, trembled more and he just kept on calling out to sen. He clawed sen's back as he went wild by himself and moved harder on his lover.

,' nnnhnhhhh!!! Aaaaaahhh!! So good.. sen…. More…. So good… I love you…. Deeper… harder!!! Inside me… give it… all… inside…. Nnnhh"

He couldn't control his own voice and he just couldn't control his own body. He just moved his waist and hips intensely on sen's dick, devouring that erect cock hungrily. He felt sen tensed up and he got bigger. Kurenai screamed and he felt sen shot his cum inside him. Kurenai also reached climax and he dirtied himself with his own cum. He was panting and catching his breath. He smiled and kissed sen deeply, playing with their tongue for a while and his rectal twitched again, it squeezed Sen's dick more.

,' nnnnnhhh…. Sen…… that feels so good… your cum… do you.. want more? I can feel your dick inside me…. Nnnhhh… it's still.. rocking hard….."

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov - 8:11

Kurenai aroused me to the point where I lost it and moved him harder on me, rotating his hips and making my dick rub everywhere inside him. We eventually climaxed together, Kurenai had held me so tightly that I had to release myself inside him. I filled him up to the point that my semen spurted out before I even slipped my dick out of him.
I moaned and held my Kurenai against me. He seemed tired now, but the smile on his face told me that he was fully satisfied. I smirked and craddled him in my arms as I stood up, covering both our bodies with the white towels given to us by the hot spring management. I brought my lover back to our room, we only had matresses on the floor. I changed him from the damp towel to the night yukata that came with our room. They were both red with golden maple leaves falling from top to bottom. I put Kurenai in the biggest bed and then pulled the other one closer to make an even bigger bed. I slipped in the bed as well and held him close to me. I kissed him in the back of the neck and let him sleep.
When I woke up, it was because someone knocked on my door. I got up and grumbled a bit as I walked there and opened the door. It was another teacher. He smiled at me.

"Morning Sen. So since we're all on vacation, I was hopping that maybe we could all meet up in the onsen and you know, have fun relaxing all together!"

I grumbled a mostly audible sure and then later, then closed the door and walked back to Kurenai. I guess that I should expect this. It sounded relaxing. As long as I don't have to either share my Kurenai or be stuck in a bus for another sixteen hours, I would cooperate, other then that...no way.

"Kurenai? Are you awake? We were invited to go in the Onsen with the others."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 9 Nov - 9:34

Their sex in the hot spring was so wild and intense, it was even better since nobody was there they could scream all they wanted and felt each other's heat to the fullest. Then, both of them went to their own bedroom Kurenai was dressed in a night yukata and it was a nice one, silk, and red, it suited his taste perfectly. Then, as they both slept like a brick, Kurenai finally woke up to the gentle voice of his beloved Sen. He opened his eyes slowly and then he smiled at sen, though he was still half awake. He hugged Sen and snuggled his head against Sen's chest.

,' mmmmm… yes… mmm…. Sen feels so good… I want more hug….. mmmhhh….onsen…. are you going to make me scream there again right now? In this early morning? I don’t' mind though.."

Wel… Kurenai did not hear Sen clearly because he was half awake and somehow, still in the dreamland. But then, as he rubbed his face more against Sen's chest and cuddled him, he finally woke up to the fullest and he looked at Sen. None of them washed their faces yet. At least they need to wash their face and brush their teeth before they went out. So, Kurenai stood up lazily and he grabbed Sen as well. They went to the bathroom to wash their faces and brush their teeth. When they were done, they went to the onsen and there were lots of people there. The onsen was quite big.

Kurenai was excited to see the onsen, this one was way bigger than last night . he slowly undo the rope on his yukata and he slipped the yukata off his body. It fell on the floor and he slowly dipped his feet into the water, it was warm. He was wearing only his underwear, he slowly plunged into the onsen and he noticed the men and women around him were blushing and, even some got dazed like a fool as they starred at kurenai's naked skin. What was….. at that time, he looked at sen as he also joined in the pond. He clung to sen and whispered to him softly.

,' uummm.. was…. Was there something on me.. sen.. they.. they were staring at me… "

He was shy thinking that he might be.. odd.. or something, so Kurenai just hid himself in Sen's arms and he looked away from those who drooled over him, that was.. kind of… scary…
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov - 8:23

"I wouldn't mind making you scream again, but we won't be alone this time."

We both washed our faces and brushed our teeth before heading to the hot spring. I wasn't surprised by all the people I steared Kurenai towards the other teachers and students. He took his yukata off and entered the onsen. It was only then that he noticed everyone staring at him. Of course they would stare. He is beautiful and his skin is perfect.
I took my yukata off and joined him in the water. I held him with one arms and brought him closer to our group. I smirked. Yeah, he had something in his face, his beauty.

"Don't mind them, they just think you're beautiful. Stay close to me, love."

I glared back at every single person staring at my lover. People had no respect whatsoever. To make them look elsewhere, I grabbed Kurenai's face and kissed him deeply. My tongue reached his and made him moan. I stopped when Senri Sensei put his hand on my shoulder with a wide grin.

"Come over here with us! We have some nice green tea. That outta help you two wake up!"

I agreed and followed Senri a little further. Yuichi was there as well. To think that someone as big as Senri would be with a scatter brain like Yuichi. I grabbed one of the dmall green tea cups and drank it slowly. A young woman came towards me then.

"Hey sexy, feel like ditching these losers and have fun with me?"

Humans could be so dumb.

"Did you not see me kissing my spouse earlier? Do I look like I'm interested in a slut like you?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 16 Nov - 10:38

he was afraid, but Sen always there to protect and defend him. he really loved Sen for doing those things for him. Then, as they made out hard, Senri sensei approached them and offered them to join him in the tea table. Both sen and Kurenai gladly join Yuuichi and Senri at the tea table. They drank some refreshing jasmine tea and Kurenai clung closely to Sen. And then, a woman appeared and seduced Sen in a very unpleasant way. Obviously, sen hated that and he clearly let the woman knew it. The woman finally left and there were only four of them there on the tea table.

Kurenai poured some more tea for Sen and also for the two other men, Senri and Yuuichi. He felt that he should do that since they were invited. It was to show them respect that Kurenai poured them the tea. They drank some more and then there was an old lady who was the owner of the onsen. She bowed to the four of them and she sat with them. She told them about the legend in the forest near the onsen. The lady spoke then.

,' I have been here forever, ever since I was a child. I was raised here. You see the forest at the back passage? It was indeed a beautiful forest. There, you could find any kinds of flowers and trees. The lake there was crystal clear and it was warm. The forest was supposed to be a dead one , until, a princess and her lover came to the forest. Their love was forbidden for the man was nothing but a mere farmer. But they always met there, at the forest to love each other during the half moon. Then, the king found out and he killed the man. The princess was river of tears to know this, she walked to the forest, killed herself there and her corps and blood, became the life of this forest.."

They were so into the old lady's story and they just kept drinking their tea as well. But when the old lady stopped, Kurenai asked her.

,' ummm.. Obachan.. so..how the story ended?"

The old lady simply smiled at Kurenai. She then continued her story.

,' Well, my child, since the princess' death, the forest become alive, and it become the source of live for other living things. However, the king who knew the death of his beloved daughter went despair, his kingdom was destroyed and it was given to the people and farmers. Some people say that sometimes, the princess would appear near the lake, along with her lover…but of course, that was their ghost. Please remember my child. the forest, was sacred due to their undying love, no matter what you do, don't pill blood in that forest."

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Dec - 9:02

The moment the woman started talking about a legend, I knew that today wouldn't be a very relaxing daycthat I would spend with Kurenai. My little eagle was gullible and the legend seemed to touch his heart. I had a feeling him and I were going to take a very long walk later on.
The woman ended her story and I saw Kurenai's eyes shining. I knew it. He wanted to go to that magical place and see it with his own eyes. I sighed. Our moment ended in the onsen and we went back to our room and there it was, the demand. Can we go? I just nodded and got dressed. Kurenai wouldn't want me to bring my katana since the old woman said to not spill blood. I let it in my room, but place a special calling spell on it. If we were in trouble, it would appear in my hands. I waited for my lover to be done dressing up and as I suspected, we headed out in the forest. It was a good thing I had perfect orientation skills, Kurenai easily lost track of things and often went left or right to check things out. Towards the end, I had a bouquet of flowers in my hand and Kurenai was picking some more. I didn't say anything, I was happy as long as he enjoyed himself. Though after hours of walking, he was starting to think that the old lady's story was fake. I grabbed his arm and made him lean up against a tree trunk. I slowly started kissing him. My tongue slipped in his mouth and it didn't take very long for him to get flustered and moan.

"I know another magical place that is much easier to find. Do you want to go there instead? You know that place well, you've been there often since knowing me. How about it? We could always come back tomorrow, with a better plan."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 4 Dec - 9:34

He was into magical things, and Kurenai loved the story of the old lady's. he really wanted to see the magical forest himself. So, when they got back to their room, Kurenai said it, he wanted to go there, though Sen was more like ' are you for real??!!" but they still went there. So, they took a long walk and they finally arrived at the place. Kurenai picking flowers that he saw and he really liked those flowers. Then, Sen kissed Kurenai slowly and they got flustered. His lover also said about going into the magical place that was easier to find, somehow, Kurenai had a feeling he knew that place. Of course… their own heaven on earth. Kurenai sat on the smooth grassy ground and then, he let his white yukata fell off his shoulder. He smiled and grabbed Sen to sit with him. Then, he leaned closer and kissed sen gently. He took sen's hands and led them to glide all lover his silky smooth white skin.

,' I love you sen… feel me more… like this… it felt so warm I love it sen… caress me more.."

Kurenai let his yukata fell completely from his shoulder, revealing his naked silky chest covered with pinkish hickeys. He blushed and he smiled shyly to sen. He lied down on the grass and let Sen top him. They made out more, touched each other more, and moaned more. Kurenai started to enjoy this, he got flustered and he trembled under sen. Then, they kept on kissing and kissing, kurenai wanted to kiss sen like this, sometimes it was good just to cuddle and kiss like this, feeling each other slowly intensely but without sex, this felt so good.

,' more… sen… let's kiss all day long…. I want you…"

Of course, Sen kissed and made out to Kurenai more and more, they kept on kissing as if there's no tomorrow, and then, something happened. Fog. Kurenai felt it and he sat down, hugging sen close to him, he was afraid. Though he saw something…just across the small pond before him, a man, but he looked like a ghost.

The man waited there, and then, soon after, a beautiful lady came to him, they kissed, they hugged and then, the princess was taken away, the guy was killed by the soldiers and then, after that, the princess returned in tears, she killed herself, Kurenai looked more tot eh face of the princess and that face.. it was.. the old lady who told him the whole story! She.. she was suppose to be dead then?! Then, something strange happened, the big sakura tree which was in the center of the lake bloom gracefully, and Kurenai swore that he could see the shadow of the man and the princess hugging each other, so they finally got united in the underworld. Kurenai was speechless, the fog then wore off and gone, he looked at sen with disbelieve

,' Sen!! Did you see that? The face! It was the old lady! So the legend was for real! I.. saw them.. in that tree! They.. hugged…"

Kurenai who was soft hearted, really got into this. He was so touched with what he saw. That was.. such sweet scene.. in the end, the princess had her happy ending with her lover. Kurenai also wanted the same happy ending with sen. He looked up to sen and he spoke to him

,' ummmSen.. can we.. have the same happy ending like them? i.. want to be with sen forever…"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec - 8:36

Kurenai started seducing me again this was what I loved most about him. He always seduced me, over and over again. So, I did as he asked of me and slowly touched his soft skin while kissing his inviting lips. Though as we made out like this, Kurenai spotted something on the small island in the middle of the pond. There was a short period during which the legend of the old woman came true. Kurenai was crying because of their story. As for me, that told me that the old lady was a spirit right now. Your soul can't be at two places at once. Kure ai then asked me if we could have such a happy ending. I held him against me and kissed his lips softly.

"Our story will never end, Kurenai. Though I can promise that our life together will be happy. I'll make sure that you're always happy."

We started kissing again and this time, we were both going slowly, touching eachother and feeling eachother until our hearts pounded together as one. Our tongues were melting together. My hands just played around with his nipples then, slowly, my tongue glided down to his neck and licked his long and sexy neck. I remembered the old woman saying that no blood must be shed in this forest. And this area was sacred to her as well. So I was resisting the urge to bite Kurenai.
But that didn't mean that others would be the same...

"Well look who we have here. The new combat teacher with a student? How perverted. Sensei, you should get punished."

I slowly got up and turned around to face the men that were standing there. Old favorites of the previous combat teacher.

"This is a sacred area. There will be no bloodshed here."

Their leader laughed and punched me hard on the jaw. I tasted mynown blood and some did fall on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Dec - 9:12

Of course, this eagle was a soft hearted one and he was so into romance story. Especially this one. Then, sen said that they would have their happy life, and that their story would never end. It made Kurenai smile in his heart and lips. He was happy to hear that from sen. They made out again and again, Kurenai was moaning, flustered and he was… enjoying this so much. Though then, they had to stop since a student came and just 'break' their sweet time together. Kurenai tried to hug sen but his lover stood up and faced the jerk. The jerk punched Sen and then some blood spilled on the ground..not good. Kurenai was in panic. He grabbed sen and then he used his black flame power. He slammed the guy to the tree, and he fell unconscious. No blood. Though when Kurenai thought everything was fine, it started to feel strange.

He saw the trees become evil and they turned into thorns. They stabbed the jerk's body and simply 'devoured' the whole body. Kurenai was in alert. He saw the below ground, it was turning into pond of blood. And it was sucking both of Kurenai and sen inside it. Kurenai spread his wings and he wrapped his arms around sen's body, he then flew to the sky, so that they did not got sucked by that strange pond. Everything in this garden turned into evil, all of it. The ground was pond of blood, the trees were evil poison tendrils and they were alive. Then, there was a voice.

,' kill those soldiers!! They will not kill my lover!! Devour them all!!"

Kurenai knew this voice..it was the princess'. Apparently, the blood triggers the evil part of the princes to came out, the part of her that wanted revenge over the death of her lover. Kurenai used all his strength to flew further away he brought sen in his arms. Kurenai breathe well, he needed to since he needed to keep his balance, he was carrying sen who was heavier than him and he needed to take care of the thorns that came to their way. Kurenai turned his wings into diamond wings and he made shield around them, neglecting all of the thorns that were shot from below. They were not hurt thanks to Kurenai's hard wings. Though he need to turn his wings back so he did not lose too much energy.

,' sen… please… nnnhh… i.. I can't…this…is..bad…"

Once again, Kurenai saw the thorns below shooting more small thorns into the air, so, once again, he turned his wings into diamond shield. This exhaust him fast for real. He was sweaty, catching his breath but still holding sen tightly in his arms. No matter what…he must hold this. So, he tried to attack. Using his wings, he turned the feathers into diamond blades. He made rain of blades to below ground and cut all of the poison tendrils but they grew again. Kurenai then felt something stabbed him from behind. He gasp in pain and then, his wings closed around sen, formed a diamond shield, unbreakable. They fell to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 8:08

All hell broke loose the moment we thought it was alright. The pond turned to blood and the trees became unnaturally hungry, poison vines and thorns grew to immense size. Kurenai tried to have us airborn to protect us, but I knew that I was just tpo heavy for him. I wanted him to let go of me, but instead, he just fell to the ground with his wings turned into diamond. I had this terrible feeling that hr had been poisonned by those stupid tendrils. I turned him around. There was indeed a whole there. I was pissed off. I picked my lover up in my arms and walked towards the center of the small lake. I used my powers to travel directly in the shadow of the big tree. The spirit seemed surprised and angry. I placed one knee on the ground and showed her my lover.

"Please, Princess. I know that someone robbed you of your happiness long ago, but please, I beg of you, do not take Kurenai from me. I am old, I wouldn't bare to be alone again. We mean no harm to you lover, we wish to love eachother as well. Please, heal him!"

The spirit looked at me and then at Kurenai. She kneelt with me and moved Kurenai's long hair away from his face. Everything calmed down as she smiled. Everything went back to normal.

"You really love this young man? Very well, I'll save him so you don't have to suffer my fate."

She healed my lover and then kissed my forehead. A blessing. Shr then disapeared, leaving me and Kurenai alone under the sakura tree in full bloom. I smiled and held Kurenai in my arms tightly.

"Kurenai! It's over now Kurenai! We're safe. Open your eyes for me."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Jan - 10:52

He was trying his best to protect his lover, but he fell to the ground and then, he fainted. Then, he felt something warm all over his body. He was dreaming. He had such a nice dream. In the dream, he was with sen his lover seemed to be worried and scared, but why? Wasn't they safe and sound? Did kurenai not protected both of them?

Kurenai opened his eyes and he winced in pain. His back, felt in pain, but then, he felt some other warmth, other than Sen's, this.. felt odd.. but after that, his wounds were gone and he was no longer in pain. He could hear his lover calling over and over to him. Kurenai tried to gain his senses, he then spotted Sen, hugging him tightly. Kurenai tried to reach out to sen, he caressed his lover's face and he smiled softly to Sen.

,' are you… all right? Sen… is.. so.. beautiful… very…. Pretty…."

Kurenai saw the flower petals fell from the trees, those pink sakura petals were like rain coming down from the sky, and those were all over sen. It made his lover looked like a God. Kurenai smiled and he felt safe. He felt secure, warm, in Sen's arms. Though he was exhausted. He used his whole strength to protect both of them, all he could . but kurenai, he snuggled his head and body closer to sen. Seeking more warmth. He hugged sen and he rested his head on Sen's chest.

,' this….. feels so good… so…warm…Sen….. I love you….don't…. let me go….mmmhhh…."

Kurenai fell asleep as he got himself comfortable in his lover's arms. He smiled in his sleep. He could smell the sweet scent of the blooming cherry blossoms around them, this place… made him felt like in heaven
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 10:12

Kurenai seemed alright now. Though maybe a little tired. He even said that I was beautiful and pretty. I smirked and held Kurenai in my arms as he slept on me. He alept for hours, eventually, I also fell asleep, though I fell asleep only when the sun was going down. The next time I opened my eyes, I guess that princess gave us a beautiful surprise. There were fireflies all around, the stars were shining brightly in the sky and the petals were still falling silently around us, creating a ring around our bodies. I kissed Kurenai's head and squeezed him lightly to wake him up.

"Open your eyes love, this is worth seeing."

When Kurenai's eyes were open, I got up and took my clothes off. I walked in the water of the lake. It was so clear that we could see the ground under our feet. The princess even made some fish with glowing scales to light the lake up for us. I gave Kurenai my hand, inviting him to come in the water with me. She had forced herself to create such a beautiful and romantic area, I wanted to take full advantage of it with my lover.
When Kurenai joined me, I noticed that one of the fish was swiming around with two metal things. I grabbed them and noticed that they are rings. I smiled, really, that woman wanted us to be more then happy together. I took Kurenai's left hand and slipped the thinest ring on his ring finger.

"You'll be mine forever, right?"

I placed the thickest ring in his hand. If he wanted to be mine forever, I would let him slip that ring on my ring finger. I was ready for that one step. I knew I couldn't live without him and I was hopping it was the same for him. Ianed closer and slowly kissed his lips. The cicadas were playing their gentle music and I could help but to hold my lover in my arms more.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Jan - 11:14

He was sleeping soundly. For hours. But then, he woke up to Sen's gentle loving voice. Then, what he saw around him was… heaven.. this place..where was it? Was this heaven? This place looks like heaven.. were they dead? But.. Sen felt warm they could not be dead right? But.. they're in heaven? Kurenai looked amazed with the whole place, he smiled at Sen and hugged his lover.

,' Sen.. are we… in.. heaven? Is this… heaven? Our.. heaven? this… this is… magical…."

He looked around them , fire flies, magical fishes that brightens the lake. This place was.. magical.. beyond romantic indeed… Kurenai would love to stay in such place but.. he was not sure where this was. As he was amazed with the area, Sen suddenly slipped a golden ring on Kurenai's finger. That made kurenai blushed. Then, Sen gave him the other ring, asking Kurenai to be his forever. Kurenai smiled softly and then kissed sen in a loving way. He slipped the other ring into Sen's fingers and he hugged Sen tightly.

,' I'm all yours forever sen.. I'll be yours only.. belong to you only…'

Kurenai who was naked now. Rubbed his skin more against Sen and he moaned softly. He lifted his head a bit. Then sealed their lips on each other. The kissed, gently, lovingly. Kurenai slowly, slipped his tongue into Sen's mouth and he kissed his lover more, more, and more. They moaned together, and kissed over and over again. Kurenai played with their tongue, he licked sen's tongue all over, made them danced slowly , and then, kurenai licked Sen's lips a little, he kissed his lover again then. He wrapped his arms around Sen and kissed him romantically even more. He blushed hard but he did not want to let go. He wanted to kiss his lover more, and more,

,'nnnhh…mmmmmhhh….mmmmmhhh…. i.. love you …mmhh…..more….mmmhhh…."

He got all flustered, and he was shivering as he kept on kissing Sen like that. Maybe they would not ended up having sex, but this kissing, was very… amazing, this felt so amazing.. it made Kurenai melt to the core of his ones, he was melting. But.. he never wanted to let go of those lips, ever.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Feb - 8:56

Kurenai said some funny things, asking me if we were in heaven. In my mind, we were in heaven, all the time, as long as I was with him. He came in the water and started kissing me. He accepted to be mine forever, I smiled and we kissed more. I thanked that princess for offering us such a perfect moment. Kurenai and I just kept kissing over and over, more and more. He was moaning, it was exciting, but I really just wanted to hold him in my arms and kiss him. Kurenai asked for more, I picked him up in my arms and kissed him even deeper. I wanted to melt with him. Though as we kissed, I heard someone clearing their throat. I looked and saw the princess standing under the tree. I stopped kissing Kurenai anpput him down next to me.

"I...am sorry for what I have done. I created this magical atmosphere so you can have what I could not. Please, never let eachother go. Don't let people tear you appart. On the day of you ceremonial union, I will give you one last surprise."

I bowed to her. She was very kind. She gave us what she couldn't have. She smiled and disapeared again. I looked at Kurenai, though the prin ess was next to him so I kind of jumped.

"Kurenai Ishida. Stay by his side. Treat him like your personal king, your knight. I've left something for you in your room at the onsen. I can assure you, it will make your fighter happy."

Then she disapeared again. This time she didn't reappear. So, I grabbed Kurenai and kissed him again, slowly, romantically. Our tongues mingled and we just touched eachother gentlt, not sexually, just with love. Even though he was exciting me with his moaning all the time. I wanted him, but I didn't want to ruin the perfect moment.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 8:55

They were kissing, they melt together and this felt like the ultimate heaven for Kurenai. They could finally free from those terrible place and time, now they could have their own sweet time. But then, the princess appeared all of a sudden and she said things about union between Kurenai and Sen.. wait.. union? Could they do such thing? Maybe.. well.. if they did that, Kurenai would be the happiest man alive. He looked confused a bit though till the princess was next to him. She told Kurenai to treat Sen well and always stay by his side, those were things that the princess did not need to ask of Kurenai. Then, she said that she left something in their room that would make Sen happy. Kurenai wondered what it would be…

Though as they listened to the princess, she disappeared and then, Sen continued their kissing. Kurenai was pleased. He even moaned when their tongue melted together. He gently grabbed Sen's face, he pressed their lips in a lovely way, gentle, deep, romantic kiss. They looked at each other's eyes for some time. Kurenai was really drowned in Sen's gentle, yet passionate gaze. It made him blush so hard as he looked into Sen's eyes. Their eyes met each other and it did not take long for their lips to melt again, into one another. Kurenai felt weak all over. His body was all filled with love… he felt so happy.

He took his time to caress sen more. He placed his smooth hands on his lover's chest, abs, and it went to Sen's back, Kurenai was touching Sen all over, he was feeling Sen thoroughly. He moaned, moaned, called out to Sen in a very soft whisper that would make any metal melt like cheese. As they kept on making out and kissing each other as if there's no tomorrow, Kurenai started to feel hot all over. He wonder if… they could… do it in here? Or they need to go back to their room? He starred at Sen and kissed him gently once more. He was all flustered

,' can… can we do it Sen? I feel.. so…hot… i… want you now… mmmmnnnhhh…. i.. can't… hold it.. the.. kissing turned me on… so bad…."

Kurenai grabbed Sen's face more, he made out harder, harder, he made their tongue ' made love' inside intensely and he was moaning. He couldn't get enough of this moment, this kiss, if he could.. he would have this kiss forever.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Feb - 7:53

Kurenai was showing off just how much he loves me, maybe even how much he desired me. As we kept kissing more and more, he became more and more eager and I could feel his body getting aroused. I could feel him getting hard and of course, eventually he asked me if we could do it. That wasn't like him, he usually asked more romantically, he must really be horny to ask me like that. I smirked. I kissed him gently and picked him up in my arms. I brought him to the soft grass and kissed him more. If the kissing had turned him on, then if I kept kissing him he would want me even more.
I kept going as I slowly spread his legs and let my fingers glide over his rectal. I smiled more as I felt just how excited he actually was. He moaned and I shivered. He really was hard to resist.
I spread his legs enough and then slipped inside him. He was already throbbing. Just from a few kisses? That somehow made me happy. He was so cute. I kissed Kurenai's lips gently. My tongue slipped in and his tongue eagerly reached for mine. I started moving deeper inside him. This was technically our honeymoon. I wished that we could have done this in a bed, but the grass was soft enough. Kurenai really didn't seem to mind though, he was already moaning and kissing me hard. His little hole was holding me tightly, sucking me in deeply. It felt so damn good. Our kiss became more intense as my body rubbed against his while I rubbed his insides a little harder and deeper. He was moaning more and more even though our lips were sealed most of the time. When I let him breathe, he was begging me for more and I gave it to him. I would never deny him anything he desired. I just wanted to make him happy.

"I love you, my Kutenai...You're so lewd today...I got you this excited with a kiss? Really?"

That would be amazing, it woulf mean that anytime I would want him, I only had to kiss him and he would want me too.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Feb - 14:24

Sen's kiss was so arousing, it drove Kurenai crazy. He wanted it, after making out so hard just now.. he wanted all of it.. he wanted to be embraced so badly. They ended up in the smooth grassy ground and Sen slipped his hardness inside kurenai's rectal. That made him scream in bliss for real. Kurenai moaned loudly and his hole was tightening around Sen's cock. He was so aroused, he felt hot all over. then, Kurenai lost into his desire.

then, Sen slipped his big erect cock inside Kurenai's rectal and that made him moaned loudly. his crotch was all wet and his rectal was throbbing like crazy, he wanted sen so much, so much that he went crazy over it already. he was calling to sen as he squeezed his lovers' hardness inside him, eagerly.

,' nnn..aaahhh.... Sen... sen!!... i love you sen... more.. give it.. deeper.. aaahhnnn...harder.. aahhh..!!!

Kurenai was moving his waist and hips along with sen,. they were moving together in harmony in this intense intercourse. he was gasping for air, he moved on sen and spread his legs more so that sen could go as deep as he wanted. yes.. Kurenai wanted sen to love him as deep and fierce as he could. he wanted to feel sen all over, this was their ultimate heaven. it got even better when Sen hit Kurenai's sweet spot. it made his wet rectal tightened around Sen's cock and he was throbbing inside as well.

,' aaahh!! there!! harder!! aahh.. that.. spot.. aaahh!! sen!! Sen!!"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 1 Mar - 23:02

Kurenai's voice was guiding me to what he wanted. This was our honeymoon and I wasttrying to make it the best night of his life, to make it special as well. He was losing his mind already. I leaned close enough to place my voice right next to his ear so he could hear my heavy breathing and light moans. He screamed more and I wanted to have him even more now. When I hit his soft spot, he screamed so much that I became bigger and more eager. My breathing was faster and I moaned more in his ear. He sounded more excited to here me moaning.
I moved more and hit that spot vigorously. I felt his seed on my abs but didn't even slow down as I shot mine inside him. I was excited now as well, I wanted to drive him up the wall and have him beg for more. His nails dug in my back and his legs held me tightly. I loved this. I then started moaning his name and he lost it completely. He screamed loudly and his tight little hole sucked me in deeply. When I spotted one of his hands grasping the grass, I grabbed his hand and crossed our fingers together and then I looked up in his eyes. I kissed him deeply and made out to him. After that kiss, his flustered face was beautiful.

"You are so beautiful, Kurenai. Do you like this, right there? Do you want more? Do you want to ride me? This is your special time, this is our honeymoon."

I kissed him again more and more. My hips moved relentlessly inside him as I held his one hand tightly. Our tongues valsed together for  while before I let go again, only to kiss him again. His voice was still loud even though his mouth was sealed my mine. His lewd rectal was making such a sexy noise that only made me go harder against that one spot.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar - 9:05

Sen was hitting that sweet spot over and over again, he was making love to kurenai like a hungry animal. That made Kurenai unable to hold back his voice, he just let it all out and screamed Sen's name over and over again. He was hugging sen, even clawing him on the back as Kurenai got more excited than before. Sen kept on shooting his hot semen inside kurenai and he was filling Kurenai with his hot burning love. He kept on riding sen's big erection for long and they climaxed countless times already

Kurenai started to lose his breath and they had been making love for hours and hours now. In the end, after kurenai was filled with the last semen from sen, he shivered violently and he fell on Sen's body. He was breathing heavily, he was losing it for real but he could still move a bit, he had not fainted yet, but almost.

,' mmmmhhh…. Sen…. I love Sen… always….nnnnnhhh…"

He moved his hips a bit and he felt the hot semen sprayed out from his wet rectal, he moaned and he clung to sen more. What an embarrassing display of him. Though kurenai only smiled and then he kissed sen gently on the lips. He sweetly made out to his lover and he moaned softly to that kiss. Then, he felt that… he could not move his legs.. probably numb after that fierce intercourse. He blushed and looked at sen.

,' uhmmm.. can we… take bath? It.. spurting out from my… rectal.. your…uhmmm.. Sen's sperm…"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 11:31

Kurenai was now ridding me and I was losing it as much as he was. I kept touching him all over as he kept cumming on my chest, my face, his own body. Kurenai eventually just couldn't do it anymore. He fell on me and I happily held him tightly against me.
After a while, I slipped out of him and picked him up in my arms. I dressed him up and carried the unconscious eagle to our room at the onsen. I let him rest then and heard someone knocking at my door. I answered and saw another teacher, the body painting one. He and his lover asked to spend some time with me. I accepted. We sat together around the small table and I made some tea. Sensei nlticed Kurenai sleeping, his body neatly covered by the blanket and his kimono. He asked me what had happened. He wasn't dumb, he knew Kurenai was my lover. I sat down with them and he instantly noticed the ring around my finger. He smiled at me and put his hand on mine.

"I'm so happy that you finally found someone Sen-Sama. You've lived long enough to find your soulmate."

I gave him a sign to keep quiet. Kurenai didn't know that my Father was one of those who made the academy. He didn't know either that I was the true head of the academy. The principal right now was just my secretary playing my role until I was ready to take back my place. For now however, I was simply the combat teacher. I drank my tea and then I heard Kurenai moan during his sleep. I turned to look at him. I smiled.

"Hopefully, everything will go well between you two, though I'm a little pissed at you. If you would have made it official, I could have made such a beautiful scene! It's decided! I'll make an official marriage for you and him right here!"

Before I could say anything he and his lover were out of the door. I sighed and went to slip in the blanket with Kurenai.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Mar - 13:31

He was enjoying the intercourse, Kurenai was really into it and the result, he fainted on Sen, his lover. Then , he was sleeping in the bed with sen, but Kurenai felt cold around him, and he heard people talking but he only heard a bit, not really clear since he was sleeping. But then, he woke up and it was morning already, he found sen, right beside him. Kurenai smiled and he hugged his lover, kissing him gently in the lips

Then, to his surprise, some people, or a couple, barged into the room and they were the body painting teacher and his lover. Kurenai was shocked and he hid himself on Sen's arms. Though the teacher said that he would not harm them and he only wanted to give a very pleasant surprise. Then, Kurenai was taken away from sen and he was with the body painting sensei, while sen was with his lover. Kurenai felt a bit scared but then, he was surprised even more. He was dressed in a such beautiful sakura patterned kimono. It was in pink blush and the back color was pure white. Kurenai's hair was adorned with sakura flowers and then, he was led to the back yard by the teacher. The backyard garden was.. really pretty. It was already set apparently. For a. wedding???
Kurenai saw sen standing there, in the middle of the garden, he looked so.. handsome, he looks like a king!

Kurenai blushed and then he was led towards Sen, they stood face to face on each other. Kurenai looked at sen lightly, he was blushing red now, he couldn't really look at his lover's face, he feels like tomato now. Then, the priest came forward and sends his blessings on them, he then allowed Sen to kiss Kurenai. They kissed in the end of the ceremony. Kurenai knew that right now he and sen were.. spouse.. this.. made his legs felt weak he felt so nervous and embarrassed.

He ended up clinging to sen and hid his face on Sen's chest, he was hiding from everyone actually. He was all red and he hugged Sen tightly like a scared little child. This feeling was overwhelming inside him. Kurenai ended up grabbing Sen and they both 'ran away' towards the forest a small forest with small lake and water fall in it.

,' uu..uuhhmmm I'm.. sorry i.. I feel weak all over now my.. legs.. feels weak.. Sen.. i.. I just marry you this..
this making me so.. happy but I'm.. I'm nervous my heart beating so fast it was about to explode!"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 10:05

When we woke up, we kissed gently, before the two men from yesterday just barged in and seperated my lover and I. Though we were reunited after I was forced to wear clothes that I would normally never wear. I stood at the altar and saw my beautiful Kurenai walking towards me. So this was our formal yet unneeded wedding. Though Kurenai looked like an angle now. He was more then beautiful. When he stood next to me, I couldn't say anything, I couldn't think of anything but wanting to hold him in my arms and kissing him. When we did kiss, Kurenai felt weak in my arms, so I held him tighter. His face was completely red. I barely heard the clapping and the congradulations from everyone, I just grabbed my wife and walked towards the forest. We stopped when we were at the base of a small waterfall. There, Kurenai stated the obvious. He had no more strenght in his legs. I smiled and the lifted his head to kiss him. Gently, seductively. I was officially married to my eagle. He was mine, all mine. We kept kissing and Kurenai eventually forgot the shyness he had felt during the day. We kept melting into eachother. I just couldn't let go of him. He was so beautiful. I needed to hold him, I needed to feel him against me. I couldn't stop kissing his lips, though when he needed to breathe, I kissed down his jawline, his neck, slightly opened the kimono to kiss his chest. Then I opened the kimono completely to kissed his thin and soft belly. His hands were in my hair, probably to hold himself up. I licked all his belly, ignoring everything below, though I knew he was excited. I was on my knees and eventually, I licked my way to his erection. I licked it and then took it in my mouth. Kurenai moaned and I put my arm under his butt just in case he lost all strenght in his nice, long and sexy legs. I sucked on his lenght until he was about to climax, but then I stuck my tongue in the sensitive cleavage making him unable to cum. I slipped two fingers in his already wet and sticky hole. I rubbed them on his sweet spot and sucked on him hard to make him cum hard in my mouth. I looked up at him with a smile.

"I love you. So much. I'm so happy to have you as my wife."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr - 12:28

Right now, Kurenai felt as if he was being boiled with love! He felt so shy, embarrassed, and he just lost his strength for real! He felt weak all over, felt so… hopeless. He felt too happy that he could not stand up right . and sen, was molesting him right now. This was bad. Kurenai already lost his strength and sen made it worse. Though he liked this kind of touch, he…wanted more.

Though as he looked at Sen, he felt.. odd. This felt like…their first meeting… felt like.. their first.. sexual contact.. Kurenai looked at his spouse, Sen. Too handsome that it would make the Gods envy him. Kurenai ended up all naked and his kimono was falling off from his slim body. His nipples were pink blush, they were erect and.. his whole body turned into pink blush he was totally embarrassed right now. Even his face was like a boiled crab!

,' uuhhhh… mmmhh….Sen… it… i… i.. this…. Too.. embarrassing… Sen…."

This felt like their first sex! This… felt like… they were going to embrace each other as a married couple this… this made Kurenai lost in words and he just did not know what to say or do. Everything he did was wrong right now! Shy, embarrassed, excited, happy, feeling loved, everything melted into one and… it made Kurenai felt… overflowing with emotions. He looked at Sen with his flustered face and gaze.

,' i… I lo.. love sen.. uuhhhmmm.. I mean i….love.. uuhhmmm.. my.. my.. hus..band…."
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 9:13

Kurenai was just too damn adorable. He was all shy suddenly. We've done this countless times, but this time, Kurenai was acting so cute and insecure, I really just wanted to eat him up. He lost strenght completely, but I easily caught him and gently laid him down on the smooth grass. I kissed him gently and smilled at him.

"Don't feel too embarassed Love. Even without this ceremony, you were already my wife. You don't need to change the way you call me. My name is fine, you'll always be my Kurenai. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm trying to seduce my new wife."

Slowly, I kissed his lips and then went down and kissed his neck. He was trembling in my arms already. My lips explored his body slowly, touching every part of his body I could. I licked his nipples and heard him gasp and moan. He really was adorable. I really love this man. I kept kissing, licking and now nibbling his chest all over, leaving hickeys here and there. Kurenai's hands sometimes touched my head and my back, but I was certain that they always went back to his mouth, holding down his moans and gasps. When I reached lower, I wanted to spread open his legs and felt resistance. I looked up at him with a smile.

"Kurenai, I've ready seen this part. Don't resist me."

After saying that, he let me open his legs and I gently, seductively licked and kissed his inner thighs. Slowly going to his intimate area. He was trembling even more then earlier and I really wanted to speed things up, but at the same time, today was special and I wanted to seduce him completely. He will never forget this day. My tongue teased his lenght by passing right next to it and he moaned.

"Is there anything you desire?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so pleasant surprise   A not so pleasant surprise - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so pleasant surprise
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: First Floor of the Academy :: Battle Arena-
Jump to: