Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A shocking meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raikou

Raikou

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Dec - 9:43

A storm was brewing, one of those powerful, electrical one. The ones I love. My dark, scaly body moved closer to the edge of the mountain and I smelt the wind with my forked tongue. It was time. I propped myself on my hind legs and spread my wings widely. The wind was violent, but my dark body was made for this. When the first bolt of lighting flashed against the dark sky, I took off.
I went straight into the storm clouds. The bolts hitting my body causing no damage, it was a rather nice feeling. Like a hot bath during a cold day. I flew in the storm until I noticed somebody on the mountain where I first took off. The storm was too violent for a person to be simply taking a stroll outside.
Since I am a storm dragon, I can read the storm's movements and I knew that man was in danger. I flew out of the storm just in time to catch the bolt of lightning destined for him. The electricity licked my scales as it was being absorbed. I floated in front of the man for a bit before I finally landed. I stayed in my reptilian form, keeping my teachings close to me. My white eyes glared at the man.

"Did you perchance not see the storm? Or maybe your wish was to end your existence? Either way, as long as I see you, I will not allow your death. I don't feel like dealing with the mess that would leave behind."

I moved slightly closer, he smelt like the a academy. Either a student or a teacher. I flicked my tongue towards him to smell him. Strange. There was no scent. I was as if this man did not exist other than in physical form. Nothing else to determine what or who he was.

"This place is not safe. Leave before the lightning hits you."

I would stay of course, the storm felt good to me. However, I would be grounded until this boy leaves as ordered. Tough I had a feeling that it was not going to be that easy. I had a feeling this boy was going to stay there and cause me to become anxious for his safety. The soft spines on my back quivered as my body shivered under to ecstasy of the electrical current newly born within my veins. My white eyes fixed on the man and I made a loud sigh.

"If you wish to stay, then find yourself a safe place to hide from the lightning. As it does not affect me it will most likely kill you. I will not have innocent blood on my conscience."
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan - 13:04

Master Ren had been very busy at the academy these past weeks. He barely had any time for me anymore. Then again, I was just a pet, I shouldn't expect any more then a glance once in a while. However, Master had once said I was special to him. Maybe I got too careless. Maybe I thought too much of it again. Maybe I was thinking too much of it right now. Either way, I needed to take a walk. Master's cave home was nice, but the air gets stale in my room quite quickly. So I got dressed and walked out of the cave after leaving a note on the fridge. There were clouds, but nothing scary. So I walked and walked without looking where my feet were taking me. I shut my mind close and just walked. This felt nice. I wasn't thinking, I was just focusing on moving my feet. Before I knew it, I was up on a cliff. I recognized this cliff. I tried to commit suicide here long ago. I shivered. However, I noticed that the shiver was not of fear, or even caused by the long lost memory. I looked up to the sky and saw dark purple and black clouds. A bolt of lightning came towards me, it never hit me. A dragon hovered in front of me. Lightning was dancing on his scales. I gasped. I hadn't noticed that I forgot to breathe. The dragon spoke to me. He told me to go away. But I couldn't move out of fear and shock. I had almost died. Though he then said that if I were to stay, I should find shelter. I looked around and saw a shallow cave. I walked in there and sat down. He seemed satisfied.
I had only had two encounters with dragons. One of them was mean looking and the other one was very flirtatious. This dragon was different. He was noble looking. Majestic. I shivered again and curled up more. The adrenaline from the shock faded away and I started falling asleep. My eyes closed and I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeThu 29 Jan - 0:30

The boy chose to stay. Although his hideout was not the safest, he was out of the danger zone. Lightning would not aim themselves at him anymore. I was free to fly once more. I took off. Though I did not enjoy this freedom as much as I wanted, I kept looking back at the rock face, the shallow cave and noticed the boy curling up. Such a small body must get rather cold quickly. This was not the warmest climate for others either. It was perfect for a storm dragon, not so much for a simple boy.
When the lightning died down and the rain poured unrelenting, I landed back on the cliff I had flown off from. The boy was surprisingly still there. As I approached, I noticed his body shivering and his eyes closed. The boy fell asleep in a rather uncommon place. Even as a dragon, I do not fancy rock floors to sleep on.
I sighed, water dripping down my scales. My tongue flicked once, then twice, tasting his temperature. He was cold and feverish. The best I could do was warm him up with my own body temperature. Not the dragon body, but the softer human man body. So with another sigh, I slowly turned back to a man's form. Sadly for the boy, I didn't think of bringing any clothes, so I was naked. I gathered what dry wood I could and flicked a small bolt on them to start a fire, then I clenched my jaws and slid behind the boy, unraveling his tight curl up to hold him close to my body.
Holding such a small and fragile body reminded me why I became and Eidolen. I wanted to protect people. I wanted to forge an unbreakable bond with someone, live my life protecting that person and be satisfied at the end with a well spent life. That had not happened yet. A man had come close, but the sacrifice had been insufficient for the demand of life servitude. So I waited.
The boy moved in my arms and his face rubbed against my chest. I found myself finding his sleeping face quite adorable. However, the boy's body would be quite sore if he slept on the rock surface. I slowly and gently slipped my arm under him and pulled him as I turned on my back. He now rested on me. To add protection, I released my wings and wrapped them tightly around him. Sheltered from the wind and the rain, the boy would be much more comfortable. I stayed awake, guarding him.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeMon 23 Feb - 23:56

I felt cold. So cold. Like the heat had been completely sucked out of me. I knew it was cold today, I knew that I might get sick. Master would most likely be angry if I dared get sick. I wouldn't be able to take care of him or his guest if I was sick.
Though strangely, that feeling of coldness and darkness didn't last that long. Soon I felt warmth, then comfort. It had to be my Master. He came looking for me and was keeping me warm. I smiled during my sleep and rubbed my face against his chest. Though something was strange. This didn't feel like Master's chest. I couldn't move my body. Something was surrounding it, hiding it tight, but it did not feel like arms. Not quite.
I slow opens museums, however what I saw made me freeze. Blackness and lightning. But this blackness was warm. I didn't feel threatened. I outstretched my hand and touched the fleshy black lightning covered blanket. It took me a moment to understand what the low rumble under me was. As I looked up, my eyes met his. He wasn't really cold, it was more a warning. But a warning for what? I moved slightly and saw him jerk up a little. My curiosity got the better of me and I let my hand slide down. It met no cloth. Just warm, living flesh. My cheeks turned bright red.

"You....You're naked...."

It wasn't a question. It was just a confirmation of the obvious. I wanted to get off, but the fleshy black blanket tightened around me. It took me a moment before realizing that they were wings. Dragon wings. This man was more than certainly the dragon I saw earlier. My eyes met his again. They were liquid onyx. I could lose myself in them forever.
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeTue 24 Feb - 0:39

I knew what to expect from the boy once he would awaken, however the calm in his eyes when he stated the obvious fact of my lack of wardrobe was so.regarding alarming. This boy seemed used to such a display. There was discomfort in his eyes but nothing more. I simply held my wings closed to keep him safe and warm.

"Seeing as I did not expect anyone to be walking around in such weather, I had not thought of bringing any clothing. Furthermore, if not for my undeniable urge to protect the weak or helpless, I would have simply flown back to my quarters. "

Out of shear curiosity, I slowly moved one of his strands of hair away from his face. So young. So fragile. So...helpless. My instincts were going wild. I Had to protect him. I moved gently, cradling him in my arms like a precious gem. He looked confused. I knew he wouldn't understand. An Eidolen is a curious and very mysterious creature. I finally stood up and put him on the stone ground. I turned back into my dragon form.

"Climb on, Young one. I will take you to your home."

Apprehension in his eyes. It was only natural. Not many people would even approach a storm dragon. I got closer to him, gently pressed my nose on his chest.

"Be not afraid Child. I am an Eidolen. My very nature goes against harming others. My sole purpose is to protect. Now please, before you catch death in this weather, climb onto my back and hold on tightly to the longest feather scale along my spine that you can find and hold onto it. I will fly gently and close to the ground to minimize any danger."

I flattened myself to the ground as much as I could and waited for him to climb on. I instructed him on how to place his feet and how to hold on safely, but he let go often. I noticed it was because of the lightning saw Congress across my scales.

"It will not harm you. Once inside me, I control it."

I then walked towards the edge of the cliff, told him to hold on and took off as gently as I could. Soon he was laughing and not even holding on. This was liberating for me.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeSun 1 Mar - 22:39

I have ridden a large together any times and in different forms, but a dragon, now that was new. And scary. Even though the man guided me to hang on, I still didn't feel safe. There was no fur to hang onto, only scales and very long pointy feathers too.
Though as my hands grabbed one, they felt like scales as well. They were just made differently. I held one but let go almost immediately. Bolts of lightning kept creeping around on his body. I didn't want to get shocked but he assured me there was no danger. I gulped and closed my eyes when he got close to the edge, then I felt the wind rushing in my face and dared peek. I was flying. I became excited. I even let go of his scale and started laughing and screaming in joy. He answered back by making a terrifying snarl, but I somehow knew he meant me no harm. We flew around like this, low to the ground as he promised until I shivered. His demeanor changed and he banked towards my Master's domain. As he landed, I could feel all his muscles rolling under his hard skin. He pressed his head against my chest again and breathed out. I couldn't resist the urge to hug that big, monstrous head before going back inside the cave.
However, as I walked into the room I shared with my Master, I witnessed the horrified vision of my Master, my lover, in bed with another man. I froze, then smiled as tears rolled down my cheeks before running. I didn't know how long I ran, but I ran until I couldn't anymore. I just fell down and cried myself to sleep.
I only woke up because I was cold and I was starving. I curled up in a balance and cried some more. I surprise myself thinking about the dragon, or rather the man that was hidden in the dragon. That's when I heard noise. I was thinking that my master had come looking for me, but when I felt a push on my back, I knew it was the dragon. I turned around and hugged him without hesitation. I cried again as he laid down, covering me with his wings.

"How did you know I was here? I'm not even sure where 'here' is."
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 14:13

When I see the boy go into the cave, I felt lonely, abandoned. I clenched my jaw at this unfamiliar feeling and flew off to my own home. A room in the academy, closer to the heating element of lava. I turned back into a man once I knew I was alone and laid down on my bed. I fell asleep. Though my dreams took a strange twist as I heard the boy crying out to me. I woke up in my dragon form, I was already heading out. Where? I didn't know, but the boy would guide me. I flew for a few hours before spotting him on the ground. When he moved, I felt immense relief. He was alright. I got closer and he surprised me by jumping to hug me. I stood on my hind legs, using my tail to balance myself, then I pulled him off the ground and wrapped my wings around him. He laughed but I could feel his panic, his distress. I just knew something was wrong. He asked me how I found him. Even I didn't know.

"You called me. Not in the sense you might think. You did not voice for me, your heart screamed for me. It seems, Young One that a contract has started. Only, it is unfinished. I have not received a sacrifice from you and you do not bear my mark. What do you say, Young One, do you want to be bound to me forever?"

This was a formal invitation to a contract. My heart, actually, every fiber in my being was telling me that this young man was the one. He would free me from this lonely torment. I let him back down on the ground, but kept my wings protectively around him. He was cold again. I excited the cells in my body and warmed up so that I could male him more comfortable. I then felt his hand slowly stroking the scales of my neck and I let a low and deep rumble, the equivalent of a purr for a dragon. The boy giggled which warmed my heart. Making him happy seemed to be bringing me more joy than anything else. He had to be my summoner. When he stopped petting me, he grabbed my jaw and looked straight in my left eye. He simply.ply said that I could take anything as a sacrifice. He accepted the Contract.
Pleased by his answer, I turned back into a man, knelt in front of him and took his hand. As I laid my lips upon them, servant to a Master, I took his past. All his memories and implanted new ones that will allow him to start his life over. After that, he had my mark on his hand and the boy fainted. I caught him and carried him over to Sen. I requested a luxurious room. And he gave me the keys. I carried my Master up to the room and laid him on the bed. When he will awaken, he will beloved that I have been his servant since his birth and that it was his first day in the academy. I studied him as he slept. His name, his date of birth, his food preferences. Anything that I cod use to serve him better. I had a Summoner now. I felt whole and if made me quite content.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeWed 4 Mar - 22:19

I woke up with a weird headache. I didn't know why happened the day before, then again, I didn't really care. I opened my eyes and looked around. This wasn't my room. Something was wrong, so I stood up. Too quickly, I became dizzy and was about to fall down when two powerful arms caught me. I didn't have to look to know who this was.

"Would you mind telling me what the hell is going on here, Raikou?"

The man let me go and sat me back down on my bed. He had always been dressed as a butler, clean looking, hair tied back, the perfect servant. But I knew of the beast that lurked beneath this perfection. The storm dragon.
I sighed and looked down only to find my bare skin. I was naked. I blushed and hid my private area with my pillow. I looked back up at Raikou and tbe bastard smirked.

"What is the meaning of this? And where are we? I've no memory of this place."
Back to top Go down
Raikou

Raikou

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitimeMon 1 Jun - 20:52

Perfect. The contract had been done right. He forgot of the lowly life he once had and believed me to be his. I was happy with his attitude towards life. I simply brought my right hand to my chest, slowly bent over elegantly as I had seen from his past.

"Certainly Master, upon our coming to this Academy, we were caught by the rain and were soaked within seconds. Master was tired after our arrival in his new room and fell asleep. I took the liberty to undress you and lay you in your bed. Breakfast is served, if you are ready Sir."

Like a good servant, I carried a silver plater to a small round table next to a window showing the balcony my Master owned. Sen had really outdone himself with this room. My Master came to the table wearing clean pants and sat down to eat his waffles. I placed his white hair as he ate. Seeing my mark on his hand made me incredibly happy. Once his hair looked clean and placed, I placed his schedule on the table next to his meal.

"All your books have been readied. I will carry them for you so you will not harm your back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A shocking meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: A shocking meeting   A shocking meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A shocking meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: Magical Places :: Forests and Mountains-
Jump to: