Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pick your poison

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 10:14

What a bore. This new show was not the one I would have done, but I had to follow hat the principal had ordered me to do. I hated lovey dovey crap. Romeo and Juliet, seriously, was there a more depressing piece? They find eachother, fall in love and end up killing eachother for no fucken reason. I really hated it. I watched the students waltsing around on my stage and trying to play their role, but there was this one student that really sucked. I watched him with increasing desire to punish him.
After class, I looked around for him and found him against a wall with a man kissing him down his neck. So the rumor was true then? This little boy was a big bad whore? I smirked and grabbed the other student. He tried to hit me but I just broke his arm. He cried and ran to the infirmary. I grabbed the little boy and smirked more. I knew him from the other Nekuromansa convent.

"Little boys shouldn't play with inexperienced kids with this adult game. How about I teach you the pleasure of being an adult?"

I wouldn't take no as an answer. I grabbed his arm and dragged him forcefully to my room. My room seemed more like a torture chamber, but it didn't matter. This was my way of having fun. I slammed him against the wall and made him look me in the eye. I reached for a vial behind him. I made the liquid go in my mouth, then I orally gave it to him and ordered him to swallow. When he did, I tied him up, naked and watched as the aphrodisiac took effect. It was a pretty powerful one. Before I could do anything, someone knocked on my door. Tianshi. We had a small discussion of him wanting to be Romeo because of his...lover or whatever didn't want to be touched by anyone else. I told him to ignore the boy squirming on my bed. I made an exchange with the tasonosenshi and then he left. I got back up and went to my room.

"What's this? You already came? How rude. Now how about you tell me what you want. I can either keep watching, make you cum with toys or you can feel the pain of having me ramming inside you. Speak clearly, or I will chose myself."
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 10:44

Somehow, he was forced to participate in a drama. Kurama was not good in drama things, he should go for another class. But the principal made him do it, so he had no choice. They say if Kurama wanted to stay here, he would need to do anything he was told to. Being used to roughness and strangled like prisoner, Kurama did not mind at all, he did not even react. While he was cuddling and making out to someone, a man grabbed and dragged him away into a room. It looked like a torture chamber.

He was given aphrodisiac and then since he could not hold it he climaxed on bed. He was tied up, naked, his mouth was covered with a black cloth and so did his red eyes, he was wearing black bondage right now, and tied up perfectly like a sex slave.

Kurama who could not speak since the black cloth was holding the small stainless over his mouth, could only moaned. He trembled, his saliva fell over the steel rod and he shivered more. He only moaned, and let out small sound, weak sound. He spread his legs and his hole was twitching already. Honestly he did not care if this man was to rape him, or shoved a toy inside Kurama. He was used to this, he lived through this kind of thing forever anyway.
He felt footsteps and he turned his head around to the sound of it. Was it the man? Kurama breathed slowly, though his face was all red and his body was feeling hot all over.
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 11:41

"No answer? Very well then, I will have fun until you beg me to fuck your little ass."

I looked around for my little toys. I grabbed a vibrating pad and tapped it to one of his nipples, then I found a catheter and slowly slipped it in his urethra. He moaned loudly and trembled, it was probable that he would have ejaculated right there, but the catheter stopped him. Finally, I grabbed some chinese balls and slipped all five of them inside his rectal. Then, I turned on their vibrating effect. I would have him beg me. If not vocally, then his body language will be more then clear.

"Enjoy. I need to grade some tests. I'll be watching you at my desk, right in front of you."

I went to sit at my desk and I started grading the tests, each time he moaned, I looked up. He seemed to like what he was feeling. What a docile pet, I never had one like him before. He was more entertaning then I would have thought. I took half an hour to do my paperwork before walking back to my little toy. I rubbed my finger on the sensitive tip of his dick and saw him convulse. Another contained orgasm? How cute. I smirked and took his blindfold off. His eyes were hazy. He was feeling that much pleasure? I leaned closer to him, I bit his neck hard and tasted his blood, he moaned loudly and I noticed some cum had managed to seep out of its little trap. I smirked and licked the metal bar between his lips.

"Does it feel that good? Tell you what, if you can manage to push all the chinese balls out without touching anything, I'll give you my dick."
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr - 11:56

The man that he never knew of, tortured him more. This was what Kurama liked. Being tortured. He liked it when the guy kept on shoving things inside him, giving him aphrodisiac, vibrators, anything the guy could think of. Kurama enjoyed this and so did the guy. He could feel it. He felt how the guy watched him, his gaze, he was also holding back not to rape kurama.

Being used to pain and torture, Kurama was able to stand the pain and all for long. He came a bit and shivered more. He still, couldn't speak. He could only moan. He did not move an inch since he was tied up. And when the guy took off the blindfolds, the lights hurt Kurama's crimson eyes so he closed them to remain in the dark.

The guy asked Kurama to beg, and to push the balls without touching it. So, he caught a breath and then he pushed it out. Slowly, as he did that lots of juices spurted out from his hole. It was loose now, thanks to the balls, strange balls. Kurama was twisted in the head already. He did not feel anything when he was treated like this, like a sex toy. He just acted natural. Then, he managed to push all of it, the balls were all on the floor now, his rectal was throbbing, wet, and Kurama managed to reached another climax, as he did the thing stabbed in his urethra fell off. He shivered more. Closing his eyes still. Then, he opened them, lightly, there' was hollow there, his eyes has no expression just like always.

,' mmmm… nnnhhh…nnhhh……mmmmmmmhhh…"

He moaned, kept moaning, and he took his breath slowly as he did. His wrist were getting scrapped as the ropes started to cut his skin, blood flew out from the wrist all down to the waist and belly, but Kurama, he did not feel anything, no pain at all. He saw his own blood and just looked at it with empty gaze.
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 16:23

The boy did as I ordered him to do. He pushed out the chinese balls and I smirked as he moaned. Such a lewd pet I found myself now. I watched as he climaxed again, pushing the catheter out at the same tims. I arched an eyebrow. He desire seemed to be more intense then I predicted. I smirked at him more when I saw the blood dripping from his wrists. I got closer as his blood red eyes focused on me. I slowly licked the blood off his arm and then pressed my finger against his cleavage. He moaned again.

"What a good boy. So obedient. I don't even need to train you. And red looks beautiful on you. I think I might keep you if sex is as good as you are obedient."

I then took the metal rod out of his mouth and I stood on the bed in front of him. I ordered him to take my pants off with his teeth. He did well and even licked my lenght. I stopped him.

"Did I ask you to do that? No. I guess I have to train your patience then."

I grabbed a knife and cut the ropes holding him up. I then took my pants off and slowly took my shirt off. I took my time and ordered the boy not to touch himself. Then, I sat on the bed and grabbed his wrist. I licked the blood, then bit him hard. He moaned and trembled. I smirked and then, I leaned back, comfortably.

"Now you can suck me off and make me nice and wet, after that, I might let you ride me, if you don't do a satisfactory job, I will punish you. You may play with the front part of yourself while pleasuring me. Now tell me your name."
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeTue 8 Apr - 16:44

The man took off the steel rod off Kurama's mouth and then, he was ordered to lick the guy's dick and make it wet. Being used to this kind of thing, Kurama did good. This was not his first time obviously. He licked the guy's dick and then, he made it all wet, dripping wet even. Kurama's body was trembling, he was losing strength thanks to the aphrodisiac. The guy bit Kurama's wrist and it bled more. He lose more blood, but a person with " Permanent Head Damage" like him, could not feel pain.

He was a human toy who felt no pain whatever you did to him. You couldn't hurt his heart, nor his body, a person like him was a perfect sex toy. You could dump him when you're tired of him, and he would never even felt sad or angry at you. All he could do was moaning, moaning and that's all there was.

,' mmmm…nnngggghhh….nnnnnhh…..mmmmnnnnhhhhhh……"

He sucked the guy's length and then, he took it deep into his throat, that was when the guy came. Kurama swallowed it all and he started second round of sucking. His red eyes were getting heavier, and heavier. He was losing focus now but he still sucked that dick and kept on doing it for long, the guy came couple of times and kurama swallowed it every time, he eventually slowed down as his jaws and mouth started to feel numb, but he did not feel pain, he just could not eel his mouth and lips anymore.

The guy asked for a name, kurama who was losing blood and focus, could not answer correctly, and he did not want to. He couldn't and his name was not important at all, so, he just continue what the guy wanted him to do, sucking the dick more, and more, even longer. he did not stop, not until he was ordered to stop.

Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 11:56

The boy was so well trained. I enjoyed his work very much. He took my erection deep within his throat and swallowed eveytime I climaxed. Such a cute little whore. Since he gave me so much pleasure, I decided to reward him a bit as well. I reached down his back to his butt and shoved two fingers inside him. I felt his seed on my legs and I smirked. So cute, just from the back? I played with him a little bit before and told him to stop sucking on me.

"Get on me and spread your legs widely. Good boy."

He did as I ordered and then I slammed him down on my lenght. He screamed and I smirked. He was a great little pet. Though it seemed that he was getting weaker. I noticed that he was losing too much blood. I grabbed both his wrists and licked them, I slowly stopped the blood from falling, then I cut my neck and ordered him to drink some.

"I wouldn't want you to faint while I'm fucking you. Warn me if you're losing too much blood next time."

I waited until he looked better before I stopped him from drinking my blood until he felt warmer and stronger. He seemed to like the taste. How cute. That's when I made him start moving on me. I ordered him to pleasure me hard and to enjoy himself at the same time. The boy's face chsnged from lifeless to highly arousing and fill with life. This, he was loving. I was pleased, if I didn't want to see emotions in a face, I would have fucked a blow up doll, not this kid.

"Now that's better. I guess you are even cuter when I see emotions on your face. Now move more, you can do it. You want it."
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeThu 10 Apr - 11:06

Kurama was doing what he was told to do, sucking the guy off and gave him a good blow job. In the end, he was allowed to have a real intercourse with the guy. He spread his legs widely and he made the man's dick slipped inside him with a loud scream. The aphrodisiac was still in effect. Though he did good since the guy gave him some of his blood. The man said Kurama looked better with emotions on his face, well.. that was when he was fucking that's all. Aside of that, he would look lifeless and 'dead'.

Kurama moved his arms and he wrapped it around the man's neck, he made out to the man and slipped his tongue inside. They made out intensely as Kurama moved his waist and hips, taking the man's dick deeper and deeper inside him. He did not stop moving his lewd hips and waist. He also did not stop making out to this man. He knew the guy loved this. He could feel the man's cock got bigger and stretched his rectal more and more. Kurama moaned loudly and he still kissing the man

,' mmmmmm….nnnnnhhh..nnnnggghhh!!!...mmmmnhhhhh!!!mmmmmm…..mmmmhhh!!"

Visibly, Kurama wanted more of this, he moved more and harder which cause the man reached climax and shot his cum all the way deep into Kurama's rectal. They climaxed together and then, kurama moved again on the guy, he kept moving hard, deep, intensely and wild as well. The intense sex lasted for hours , or in fact, the whole day, and kurama was filled with the man's semen inside out. All over him was seeds and cum, kurama was happy. He held the man in front of him and made out to him more, he clung to the man and kept kissing him like a little obedient pet.

But still, in his cold, distorted heart, Kurama thought, if this man, would be able to put expressions on Kurama's face aside having sex? maybe.... or maybe not, both of them would know about that soon
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 11:41

What a good little pet. He really was doing what I wanted him to do. He rode me hard and even, to my surprise, wrapped his arms around me and made out to me. Usually, my pets don't do that. They have sex and then hope that I will release then if they satisfy me enough. This one was more then enthusiastic. When he felt my semen inside him, he grew more eager. Finally, a pet that is honest both with his body and his actions. He dirtied me with his seeds for the whole day and I filled him up with mine. When I noticed that he couldn't climax anymore, I licked his lips and gave him on of my rare real smiles.

"Good boy. You are a really good boy. I think I'll keep you. Now how about we get you cleaned up?"

I picked him up and carried him to my bathroom. I filled my bath and then we both went in. I held him against me. I could see him slowly falling asleep. He felt that comfortable around me? Usually people would rather get insomnia then sleep around me by fear of their life. This boy was either happy or suicidal. Either way, it pleased me. I might be able to keep this one for a long time.
I washed him and carried him back to my bed. I let him sleep while I made a delicious elk and moose stew. I also did a few more papers and I sighed. I felt relaxed now. That boy was really a keeper. When I saw the stew was ready, I poured it into two bowls and walked to my bed. I sat down and kissed the boy until he woke up.

"Here, eat this. Now how about you tell me your little name. You can call me Cadenza."
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 12:44

Kurama and his new master kept having sex and kurama simply did whatever he knew to please the master. When the sex ended, Kurama went to bath with the new master. Strange. Usually, his aster just left him there, trembling covered in cum and then fucked him again tomorrow. Nobody cared to wash a dirty whore like Kurama. They only wanted his ass and get done with it. He slowly fell asleep in his master's arms and then, when he woke up, his eyes felt painful a bit, he was still not used to the light, but he was slowly adapting it. After all, he had been blindfolded all this time.

He looked at the master, the guy said his name as Cadenza, and he asked for the pet's name. he stayed silent for a while. A name.. he got a name right? His name.. he scratched his head, trying to remember it. It had been forever since people called his name, to the point that he almost forget his own name. people called him whore, bitch, slut. Kurama then lifted his head and opened his red eyes, looking straight at Cadenza.

,'umm… name… i… I'm… whore.. ummm… ku…mutsu.. uuhhhnnnnn… mutsuki.. mmmmhhh… mutsuki… kurama…. i…"

Visibly, Kurama forgot his real name. he was called by such names like whore, and slut, or bitch. His family also called him that. Despite the name his mother gave him, she, called kurama a whore as well. He looked down and then he ate quickly. He was hungry. He finished his meal fast and then wiped his mouth with his hands.

,' Master… Cadenza… what should I do now? Does master want to be pleased again? "
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 12:47

This boy was strange. Someone must have trained him to be a pet before I even grabbed him. He ate quickly after telling me his name. Mutsuki. A unique name for a peculiar boy. He then asked me if I wanted to be pleased again and he called me Master. I smirked at him, grabbed his chin roughly and made him look straight in my eyes.

"Is that the only thing you're good at? Sex? I guess I'll have to train you some more. Mutsuki, pay close attention to my words now. You are mine. Nobody else can touch you let alone look at you with desire. Now get your cute little ass on my lap and keep me company while I work."

I went over to my desk. Mutsuki obeyed and sat down on my thigh. I we t through my papers with a sigh. I was preparing a new play. It was an old legend about the lost village cursed by an old curse. When twins are born, one must kill the other and their body casted in the abyss from the crimson butterfly to protect the village. But that year, the ritual was not done, one twin ran away. Many years later, that twin's twin grand children found their way back to the lost village. The ritual must take place to lift the darkness and they can't leave until it is done. I needed to make sure I chose the right students for the right characters. I sighed.

"Tell me Mutsuki, who would be the perfect Kusabi? The backup sacrifice? The Kusabi is usually an outsider that is tortured for seven days and nights until his death and then thrown in the abyss. You aren't playing in this play. You'll be by my side. As for the twins, I believe Itsuki and Usui would be a good match up. So who kills who?"
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr - 13:15

Mutsuki acted like an obedient pet. He was trained to be one and he was raised as one. Cadenza said that from now on, he belonged to Cadenza only and he shall only look and listen to cadenza. He would do that. This master owned him completely. Then, he sat on his master's lap as Cadenza asked him about a play.

He who was raised as slave. He started to try to listen, the point was, who kill who.. itsuki and usui. He never met those two never knew those two. Though then he saw the profile on cadenza's desk. Itsuki was a nekuromansa. While usui, was like phoenix. He heard that nekuromansas are evil so perhaps itsuki should be the one who do the killing.

,'ummm necromancer is evil…. Right? Then.. itsuki should.. kill usui? One of them will die? Is it right master? There will be bloodshed?"

Mutsuki, had no idea what his master was saying, was it a play as if real life play and the two students will kill each other? Or it would just like joking ? so neither would die? Either way, Mutsuki did not really care, he only care that he belonged to master cadenza and he shall be by his side always.

He wrapped his arms around cadenza's neck and he licked his master's earlobe slowly, then nibbling it. He liked the feeling and the taste. Then, he continued and kiss his master's cheek. He learned this long ago. He was told to act spoiled and always please his master so that he wouldn't be thrown away into the garbage can. And so, Mutsuki kept on kissing cadenza and he also licked his master's neck to please him more. then, it occurred to himself, he wanted to ask something.

,' Master cadenza... am i your.. personal whore now? "

he asked with a calm gaze of his red eyes and a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 12:12

Mutsuki didn't seem to understand that this was a play. I smirked and ruffled his hair gently.

"No, you don't kill anyone. It's a play. You know, a story that people tell for a crowd? You pretend to kill."

I kept doing my work, holding this boy in my arms while I read, wrote and placed everything and everyone in the role that suits them best. However, Mutsuki spoke again and asked me if he was my personal whore now. I gave him a short glare. I then put my pen down, made Mutsuki sit on my desk and spread his legs to have me closer to him.

" You are whatever I tell you to be. For the moment, you are my cute little assistant...with certain benefits. Play with yourself on my desk. Don't cum until I tell you."

I let him play with himself and watched his sexy face and his body getting more and more aroused. I enjoyed this. However it surprised me to see just how much my own body was reacting to this little show. I smirked and then gave him a sign to come to me. I backed away from mg desk, still on the chair. I unbuckled my belt and opened my pants, I took my dick out and glared at Mutsuki.

"Use your mouth. Pleasure me and when I cum in your mouth, you'll be able to climax as well. If you do your job well, I will reward you. Now come here and please your Master."
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeTue 27 May - 10:08

A whore and slave he was, how could he understand any of these things? He barely attend class, he barely listened to what the teacher had to say during class. Though cadenza explained that this was a play, a drama, an act, so they would just do acting like those on TV screen not killing for real.

Then, Mutsuki got a glare from Cadenza the moment he spoke that he was cadenza's personal whore. The master said for now, Mutsuki was his personal assistant, with benefits. Mutsuki was all right with anything. Honestly, he would not mind if this master said 'yes' on the personal whore. He lived such life forever he was used to it. It's like breathing in the air, drinking water.

Cadenza, then ordered mutsuki to gave him blow job. He knelt, and obeyed. He licked cadenza's length and he kissed, sucked the tip of that cock a little before taking the whole thing deep inside his throat. He started to suck it hard, deep, stroking and nibbling the balls as well. Pleasing cadenza in the way his master wanted to be pleased. He sucked it hard, intense, he kept on going and he swallowed Cadenza's cum over and over again. Though mutsuki did not cum. He was not excited enough like this. It mattered not. Though his job was done perfectly, Cadenza climaxed many times in his mouth. That means good job. And that was important for a slave like him.

,' does master want me to suck it more? I could still go on if master wish it."

Mutsuki smiled and he played with master's cock more. He lick it, kissing it, and sucking the balls again. He giggled and moaned softly. Then, he stabbed his tongue into the cleavage on his master's cock and he drank more of his master's cum. Though his master's cock was still so big and erect. Despite how many times he climaxed.

,' master it's so big….. you came a lot today…. Shall I suck it all day long?"
Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jun - 8:33

The boy did as ordered. He was quite good with his mouth and I let myself cum inside him mouth more then once. He asked if I wanted it again. I glared at him and then grabbed his arm. I lifted him up, turned him around and made him lean over my desk, I just stabbed my dick in his ass instantly. He moaned loudly. And then I started moving inside his ass, stirring him up hard and making him beg for more. His ass felt so good, I could barely control myself. I just kept ramming my dick inside him until I was satisfied. He had climaxed often, and he was still able to stand up. I had not hurt him this time. I caught him before he fell down to the floor. I sighed. His legs must be tired. But his cum was everywhere on my desk to prove that he had loved what he felt. I carried him off to the bed and sat him down gently.

"Listen clearly Mutsuki. I have a...challenge for you. I want you to make me fall in love with you. Don't tell me that you don't know what love is, everyone does in some way or another. Even me. It would be a shame if I grew tired of you."

I gently brushed my fingers on his cheek and then kissed him gently. He looked like he could use a nap. I ruffled his hair and then made him lay down. I told him to rest a bit. I still had work to do. However, my work was often interrupted these days. By Sen. They were having all kinds of trouble. I was there to help of course. I had their wives blood and I seal them from being attacked, but I was certain there was more then one person trying to manipulate those boys. The power was impressive, but not enough to surpass mine. I didn't want Sen to lose his wife, he has been looking for so long since the last incident. I sighed and then looked up, surprised to see Mutsuki with a plate of food in his hands.

"Mutsuki? Is it diner time already?"
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeThu 12 Jun - 11:18

His master gave him a challenge that he would never thought about, not even dream of. Cadenza said he did not wish to grew tired of Mutsuki. That was very odd. Judging that mutsuki was used to be dumped after his master got enough fun of him. Why did this one seemed to be different? Why this man did not wish to grew tired of him? Everyone did. Or perhaps, this master just did not wish to go through the trouble of seeking another pet? That could be it

Though mutsuki did what cadenza asked of him. However, since he did not know how to do it. He decided to copy others. He saw Sen and kurenai, Akuryo and tianshi, and also Raiju and Takeo, he saw many couples in this academy. If that was what lovers did, then mutsuki only need to follow the example he saw.

Mutsuki was resting but then when he woke up, he did not see cadenza around. Though later on, he noticed him in the office. And so, he thought of preparing something to eat for cadenza. This was something Mutsuki rarely did. Though he learn quickly in matters of cooking. He searched the network for a menu and then cooked it with the goods they had. In the end, he made sapo tofu. He served some for Cadenza.

,' Master, please eat, it's dinner time. "

He remembered what he saw when it was with Sen and Kurenai. Kurenai used to feed Sen and pamper him. Maybe he should do that. And so, Mutsuki took a spoon and started feeding Cadenza slowly. Since the food was hot, he blew it couple of times before letting cadenza ate them. When it was all done, mutsuki went to the kitchen to wash the dishes and then he came abck to Cadenza with some tea.

He poured some tea for Cadenza and knelt down. He grabbed Cadenza's feet and gave him massage there. Slowly.

,' so how's your day master cadenza?"

Back to top Go down
Cadenza
Dark Earth Convent
Cadenza

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 8:20

"My day was a waste if time, like everyday! Though seeing you makes me happy."

I had expect him to cook, but not the foot rub. That felt divine. I closed my eyes and smirked as a light moaned mixed with a sigh came out. Though I then felt someone in the room other then the two of us. I grabbed Mutsuki and pulled him out of the way just in time for the blade to miss us both. Almost. A drop of my blood fell down my cheek and my long hair was cut short. I stared at the masked man. He stared back with his bicolored eyes.

"This is a warning from my master. Stay out of your business."

He then disappeared out of thin air. Who was that guy? He visibly had mad ninja skills, but I didn't know him. I looked at Mutsuki, he was fine. My hair was gone though. I guess I should have it cut right instead of crooked the way it was now. I called Sen. I had to warn him about this new development. I sat down and held Mutsuki on me. I had a spell to rearrange my looks, so I used it. I looked you get, but it didn't matter. I was still me. At least my hair was cut well now.
When Sen walked in, he glared at me. I told him to sit his bossy ass down, he sighed out of relief. I found it amusing how the boss didn't recognize me now. When he was down, I just gave him a grin. I think I like this new body.

"Our enemy is becoming violent. We were attacked by a bicolored eyed ninja. He was good, Sen. Cut my cheek and my hair. We'll need to amp up security around the ukes. We need our own ninjas."

"The only one I know is Sasuke, but he's Ignis' eidolen now. Got an idea?"

I smirked and squeezed Mutsuki's butt just to hear him moan.

"Train some. Aren't you the best combat teacher this academy has ever known?"
Back to top Go down
Mutsuki Kurama
Convent of the Sources
Mutsuki Kurama

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 10:23

So he did the right thing, Cadenza loved the treatment. Though their calm moment did not last long. A strange guy appeared and almost killed both mutsuki and Cadenza, though thanks to his master's skill, they're all right. Though master got a new look now. Which was better. Then, a guy, Sen, came inside and they talked a bit. Mutsuki only understand one thing. They were going to train some ninjas, in order to spy on this attacker. Mutsuki did not know if they really need ninjas, as in.. only ninjas? Though if his master wished for it then it must be for the best.

Mutsuki himself, was nothing but a slave. He was no fighter, and not a ninja. Obviously, he was good for nothing and that was why his previous master dumped him into the dust bin like an old toy. He looked down and he thought of something, perhaps, he could be useful just once in his life time? Not as a fighter, but maybe, as a bait.

,' Cadenza-sama…. You need a fighter… do you need a bait? I can't fight as well as others, but I could be bait.'

Yes, a person who was as submissive as Mutsuki could be a perfect bait. Perhaps his master would agree to this proposal. Mutsuki grabbed his master's feet again and he started to give more massage , he applied some relaxing essence oil all over cadenza's feet and kept on massaging slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pick your poison Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick your poison   Pick your poison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pick your poison
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Second Building :: The Bedrooms-
Jump to: