Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Empty
PostSubject: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 8:46

"Nee...Senpai...You think I'm sexy, right?"

I crawled over my manager and saw his face blush instantly. He nodded with energy towards my question.

"You'd want to sleep with me, right?"

He answered yes in a ragged and excite voice. That's when I got off him with a loud sigh.

"Then why did Shou leave?!"

My manager seemed broken for a moment and then he asked me to stop doing that or else he would end up raping me. I brushed it away with my hand. I still couldn't get over the fact that Shou had left me after all the crap I had to go through to tame the guy. I sat down on the back seat of the car correctly and I sighed again.
My life had gone back to normal, mostly. I was a model again, I had my face and body used for all and every kind of publicities. I still didn't use my body to get my carreer further, I'm not a whore. I still believe there's a guy out there that's bad enough but still good for me. I wanted a guy that was a little like Shou, rough, somewhat violent and controling, but that could show some kindness towards me.
I looked out the window as my manager started talking about work. Then, I spotted a poster on a wall for a dark circus. I got excited. A circus! That ought to get my mind off the silver hair bastard that left me! I turn and start begging to go there. He refused, I seduced him and he accepted. Great! The driver brought us there and mmy manager paid the entry. I ran in to get front seats. I ignored the people asking for my autograph or a picture with me.
Back to top Go down
Cassander
The Great Lake Pack
Cassander

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 10:44

He was on the crowd, in the very busy circus crowd. he was just spending his time alone with himself. there, his master was gone somewhere. He was in his snow wolf form right now. He was big fluffy and pure white of course. All white and with icy blue eyes. He was playing at the area and then he heard strange noises that got him curious, he was not in the mood of being annoyed, and moreover, when he came forward to see, he saw a man was going all lecherous with another man. He growl loudly and the man ran off, leaving the long haired man alone there. Cassander did not know who this man was but he seemed to be famous, judging that there's some media sneaking around. Though after that loud growl, those people ran away.

Cassander who was in his wolf form, stood firmly before the long haired man. He stepped forward with his paw and he growled at him. An expression that he scented some 'bad' aura coming out from someone. He growled more and showed his fangs to the man. The man looked scared and then, it was then a little plump boy shouted.

.' Cassander!!! Cassander don't be naughty he's a guest here….bad wolf…"

The boy came running towards Cassander and he pet the wolf gently. He grinned towards the long haired man and bowed to him.

,' I'm sorry mister this big snow wolf is cassander he is my wolf, and…this happens to be his play ground , anyway.. I'll take him away and you shall enjoy your stay!"

Cassander growled and whimpered on the boy. He sat down and tilted his head to the side, looking at the boy, his ear twitched around. Then, the boy came to cassander and cuddled with him. The snow wolf let out a low growl of comfort.
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 11:21

During a break between two shows, my manager and I walked out to take some fresh air and I decided to tease my manager some more. Though a very low and deep growl got me looking away and my manager ran off. He was my driver! I sighed and looked back at the wolf. He was visibly threatening me. I sat down and smirked at him. Then a little boy came by and told the wolf to stop. The wolf was tamed then? Too bad, I wouldn't have minded having a companion. I sighed and the boy said that this wolf, Cassander was just being territorial. I smirked again and lifted an eyebrow as I crossed my arms.

"Maybe puppy Cassander should know that there's going to be a whole lot of people coming around for the next week or two. There's a traveling circus that put up their tent right over there. So this little puppy should gain some maturity and be a good little boy."

I wasn't in the mood to be told that I couldn't be somewhere. I lost Shou, my manager is too submissive and now this tasonosenshi wolf wanted me to leave as well. I didn't feel like it. When the boy heard of the circus, I saw his eyes widen with excitement. I sighed and gave him my ticket. He ran off. I was left alone with the wolf. I went to sit down under a tree and hid my face in my arms, holding my knees against my head. I heard growling again and I sighed.

"Give it a break! I get it already, you hate me! Well you aren't the first alright? Everyone leaves me. I'm a model. I have everything people wants. But...I'm miserable. The man I love left me for another. I know...you don't care...Tell me Cassander-San, what would you do if your little master suddenly abandoned you for a simple dog?"

I his my face again and let some tears leave my eyes. I was still hurt because of the way Shou just left me with that kid clinging to him. I waited years for him and gave him my virginity and my heart, but he just took the body and left when a new one came forward.
Back to top Go down
Cassander
The Great Lake Pack
Cassander

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 11:41

He was growling again and his master left for the circus. Well.. this boy was not the only master cassander had. Actually, he was a free wolf. He went from one master to another. He was like that, it was him that chose to leave, he was an animal, a beast, wolf, he never stay in one place far too long. He never find someone who was good enough to be his master forever, of course not.

And so, he was sitting there, starring at the strange man. He spoke strangely and he cried like a baby. Now what was that all about? Cassander did not hate the man, he was just being natural, he just growled, he's a wolf and he growled what's wrong with that? Just like a kitty would meow and a dog would bark and a lion would roar???

Since he was so comfortable in his wolf form, he decide to stay longer like this and besides, turning in front of tons of people would not be fun. And so, he gave the guy growl, more growl. He let out a long howl and then he wag his tail around. His tongue was out , wagging as well, and he howled again on the strange man. This man was strange. Very strange, very odd.

Casander knew that his figure when he was in this form would be great to be pet and so, he shall get it! He walked closer and sniffed the strange man. He sniffed once, twice, and he got it. The scent. He then whimpered and rolled over, lying on the strange man's lap. showing his fluffy snow white belly on the strange man.
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 8:26

As I was sulking, the wolf came closer and sniffed me. Then we showed me his belly. What a weird guy. A moment ago he was growling at me, now he was being all friendly? Really, a weird guy. I sighed and slowly scratched his belly. He seemed to enjoy this treatment. It made me smile a bit and I scratched him more until I laid my head against the fur and laid down on my back. I looked up at the sky. I sighed and scratched the wolf under his chin. He seemed to love that. He was such a cute little puppy.

"You know, I'm a tasonosenshi too. Though I'm a songbird. A strange one. My siblings and parents are full of colors and they fit in together, but I'm albino. That's why even in this form my hair is silver and my eyes red. Though I can still sing beautifully. Maybe I'll sing for you, since you made me feel a little better,"

I sang him a soft song called the forest of the Gods. It was soft, talking about a woman who saw a man in the forest. An outsider who defended the Gods of the forest until his life died out. That was when the woman found out she was in love with the man, but she was half god, she couldn't follow him.
It was a sad song, but it was still beautiful. I sighed and looked up at the sky more. Would Shou ever feel like he should have stayed with me? Would he regret leaving me behind? I heard the wolf whimper and turned my head towards him. That's when I noticed that I was crying again. I started laughing nervously as I sat up to wipe my tears away.

"Sorry, so sorry! My...the man I love just left me a few weeks ago. I...I'm having trouble getting over it. Don't worry too much, okay?"

I had given him everything. I had even stopped being a model for him to not be jealous of all the looks on me. Now he was gone so I was a model again. I had to win my money myself now. I sniffed loudly and then sighed. I leaned down to rest my head against the wolf but I felt skin. I turned and saw a man. A naked man. I blushed and looked away.

"Cassander, I presume?"
Back to top Go down
Cassander
The Great Lake Pack
Cassander

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeThu 8 May - 8:52

Actually, Cassander was not that gullible nor friendly. He was just.. acting to be comforted he liked comfort, well who did not? And so, he got the comfort he wanted. The strange man rubbed his belly and he growled in comfort, that felt good for real. He liked that. Though after some time he just turned into his man self and then, noticed that the strange man was being shy. Well.. he had that kind of effect especially when he was naked. Like now.

,' aahhh sorry. Perhaps I was getting to comfortable and this happens. This is not suppose to happen, eeww.. naked in public, not me. And yes the name is cassander, pleasure meeting you, strange albino man? Was it? Albino bird? Ugh.. well.. it's still nice meeting you anyway."

And since he did not want to distract too much attention, he turned back quickly into a big snow wolf. He howled again and growled. He wag his tail and he put one of his paws on the man's chest. Then, he saw the sun was setting, now.. Cassander got a room inside the academy but this man might have a home right? And so, he leaned closer, licked the man's face all over like a cake and then he snuggled his fury head against the man's chest. Just giving him a sign of " till we meet again"

Then, he ran off and he returned to his own room, the high floor in the academy dormitory. He then turned into his man self once inside and took a nice warm bath. He sighed and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the sweet aroma of the scented oil he used. Then, he went to bed after the bath. The next day, he was on a field where students suppose to plant flowers. It was biology class. Cassander was in his man from now, wearing his warrior like pants, or rather, skirt, whatever that was. One blow from the wind and people would see everything under that cloth! Then, he spotted the albino man. He waved at him and called him.

,'yo! Albino man! Nice to see you again!"

Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 11:23

The man turned back into a wolf and just left. This was a strange encounter. I sighed and just went to my dorm. I was so tired of all this and having to walk all the way from the park to my room had hurt my feet so much. I could have flown, but I didn't like that form. A white songbird? It was an insult to my family, and to me as well. I sighed and just went to sleep.
The next day, I was cosplaying again. My clothes were all cosplays anyways. I was walking around in the school grounds, trying to avoid people. Just trying to do as the teacher asked by staying far from everyone. Though then I heard Cassander's voice. He was calling me albino man. I gave him a shy smile and waved my hand lightly. Then, people started talking to him and I silently slipped away from class. I walked towards the lake and sat my back against an old tree.
I wasn't very sociable with classmates. Though I did like Cassander, he was sweet and sort of funny. Thinking about me made me smirk. I sighed again and then stripped my body of my clothes and went in the lake. It felt nice. I swam slowly and let the water carry my body around. I dove deep in the lake and when I came back up, I spotted Cassander next to my clothes. I smiled and swam to to edge, right in front of him.

"It's nice to see you again, Cassander-San. And you can stop calling me Albino man, my name is Sin. Not the nicest name I know, but blame my parents."

I climbed back up on the dry land. My own nudity didn't bother me, I was a model, getting nude was part of my job. I sighed and at least put my pants on, I never wore underwear. I invited Cassander to sit next to me with a smile.

"Tired of planting flowers?"
Back to top Go down
Cassander
The Great Lake Pack
Cassander

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 11:47

Cassander helped in planting flowers, well, he was a beast the creature of the nature and he had no problems with anything that had something to do with the nature, including flowers. Though after it all ended, he felt a bit tired and so he went to the lake to bathe and refresh himself. He met the albino man again and this time he stated the name, it was Sin. Cassander smiled and he took off the pants he wore. He was already naked when the pants was off. The tribal tattoos showed clearly. He smirked at the guy and plunged himself into the water.

,' okay Sin, nice to know your name. and yeah, planting those makes me tired.. and this cold water feels so good!"

He closed his eyes and moaned. He sighed, this felt like heaven. He stretched his legs and then got all relaxed. He took his time and dived into the water. Wet from head to toe. This felt awesome. Then, Cassander walked out from the water and he sat near the albino bird.

,' the weather's nice isn't it?"

He squeezed his long dark red hair and let off all the water. He grabbed his warrior-like pants and put it on. Though since he was wet, his clothes ended up wet too. It stuck on his skin and of course, with such view he was no better than naked. He smiled when he noticed Sin starring. he gave Sin a big wide smile.

,' I know I'm a hot big guy, are you my fan too now? Well.. its true I'm not famous model like you, but hey! I never want to be famous. So.. what? Want my autograph on your chest? Or.. maybe you want to put yours on mine? maybe... right here?"

he said that as he pointed at his exposed wet abs that near to his crotch.
Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeMon 9 Jun - 9:34

I couldn't help to blush when Cassander took his pants off and jumped in the lake. But then I remembered all the pain a relationship could put me through, and I looked away. Though when he came out and put his clothes back on to rest up against me, he started talking about how he knew he looked good and that he didn't want to be popular the way I was. I smiled when he asked if I wanted his autograph or if I wanted to give him mine, he pointed an area on his body and I blushed more.

"Well, since you asked so nicely, I might as well give you a nice autograph. Though if I could, I would stop modeling. But I need the money."

I moved around and made his lay on the grass. I was hurt, he seemed to be just like all the other guys then. Even though he acted nice, all he wanted was my ass. From his demand, Cassander wanted a blowjob. I didn't want too. It reminded me of the way Shou acted. He was nice and then made me give him pleasure before insulting and pushing me away. Before I could even touch Cassander, I heard men coming our way. When they saw the position we were in, they started trowing me insults.

"Hey Sin! Are you whoring yourself again? What's the matter? Don't have Shou to fuck your ass anymore so you go after others?"

That wasn't true. Ever since Shou left me for that other boy, I haven't touched anyone. My manager sometimes rapes me, but I feel no joy in being raped! The students started throwing rocks at me, they probably couldn't see Cassander the way he was placed, hidding behind shrubs. One of the rocks got me on the side of my head and my body fell into the water. I was knocked out. Maybe this wasn't so bad. I didn't have to go back to work. My eyes were closing and I knew I had breathed in water, but then I could see a figure swimming up to me. Cassander? Now why would he get wet for me? I closed my eyes. I was drowning.
Back to top Go down
Cassander
The Great Lake Pack
Cassander

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 8:57

It did not take long for the trouble to come. So this guy was suppose to be whore? Like those boys said? Really? A whore model? Cassander never thought about it. He thought this man was a model only, but well, everyone had their own reason, who was he to judge? It did not matter. In the end, Cassander rescued the man and deliver him back to the academy. He put the man inside a room which has his name plate on and then, Cassander left. He had his own place to sleep, he would not share bed with stranger.

The next morning, cassander went to the class again and this time, it was cadenza's class. He barely knew this man since Cassander was new and he was not interested in this subject. Though today he came and he met Sin again. During the break, Cassander walked with Sin and he smirked at the guy.

,' so how you feel? Better? "

Cassander ended up sitting on the grassy ground as he ate his fish. He mostly brought supper from home, he cooked for himself. He sat down under a big tree and he talked with Sin for a while. Just chatting like before. Though then, Cassander noticed that Sin was starring at his privates. Well.. with such clothes, no wonder people would stare at cassander. He looked like a harem boy.

,' I see you like my body huh? Well, you can stare at it as much as you want I don't mind, enjoy the view Sin-san."

Back to top Go down
Sin Kagebara
The Sawgrass Pack
Sin Kagebara

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 10:00

I woke up in my room. Why was I still alive? I had Cassander's scent all over me. So he did save me then? I sighed. My throat hurt. I still went to class. Cassander came straight to me and started talking. Why was he so happy to see me? Didn't he hear what those other boys said yesterday? Maybe he wanted me to finish what I started yesterday? I looked down to his privates and felt like crying.
He noticed and told me that since I seemed to like his body, I could stare all I wanted. He wouldn't just want me to stare. The guys here aren't like that. I just curled up and his my face with my knees. I hadn't eaten in three days now. I just didn't feel like it.

"Just so you know, it's not true. I'm not a whore. I hate doing favors to people, I don't want to touch anyone. But...you were nice to me. So I wanted to make you like me."

When I started getting comfortable with Cassander, my phone rang and I jumped slightly. I answered and it was my manager. I had a photoshoot in two hours. I lost all color in my face. I grabbed Cassander's hand out of panic.

"Could you...maybe...come with me?...No...never mind. I don't want to bother you with my problems."

I stood up and went to where he would pick me up with his car. I got in and felt his lustful glare on me. I felt like crying again. I knew what was going to happen. He stopped the car a few miles away and I heard him unzip his pants. He then grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled my face against his dick.

"Do it! If you don't, I'll stop being your manager and you'll be finished."

Tears fell as I gave him a blowjob as he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Cassander
The Great Lake Pack
Cassander

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul - 10:24

His new friend, Sin, was very strange man. They talked a bit and then Sin was off to work. Guess Cassander would need to go to class or maybe had fun all by himself now. Well.. this guy was a famous model, it was no surprise if he had tons of photo shoot! He must have got high pay huh? Good for him! At least that guy was not a lost wolf like Cassander.

And so, since he was alone, Cassander played around , he turned into a wolf and let some people and kids pet his head, they gave him food and some drinks. They played with cassander. He felt loved! Or rather, having fun! He played till he got tired, and in the end, he was sleeping on a little boy's lap. The boy was very plump, and has funny looks. Cassander enjoyed playing with this boy the most so he decided to stick around him for a while.

And so, for today, he got a place to stay! The boy's house! He was invited in and then he spend the night there. After that, when tomorrow came, Cassander went missing from the house. He was a free wolf and nobody owned him. And so, the next day, he went to the lake to swam around . then, he saw the guy from yesterday, Sin. He smiled as he swam to the edge of the small lake and greeted sin.

,' hey! We meet again! Are you here to bath too? The water felt nice! You can join me if you like, well.. not that I force you too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]   Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Come one, come all! [Prp Cassander]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Streets, Alleys and Parks-
Jump to: