Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class dismissed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Ona
Terra Academy/ Headmaster
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 11:02

For four years I waited for Hikaru to come back, but he never did. I grew colder and I changed completely, I had cut my hair, trained my body and changed my clothes style. I even casted away my powers in order to become a Summoner. Once they find an Eidolen, that person has go stay by their side for the rest of eternity. That is what I was looking for. A man to stay by my side forever.
That morning, I had the same bad habit of trying to make the blinds move on their own. I had no more powers. I sighed, got up and opened them myself. When I became a summoner, I expected Eidolens to be running up to me, but it had been a few months now and still nothing. I got dressed in my black clothes and placed my hair, then I grabbed my books and walked to my classroom. I slammed open the door and scared some of the students there to water their plants and I sat down at my desk. I still rememebered when my classroom was simply filled with comfy cushions and that we all sat on the ground and had a fun time learning about nature. I waited for all the students to walk in and sit at their desks. I then flipped my book open.

"Turn to page four hundred and twenty one. Read and take notes. It'll be in the exam."

I opened a book and silently started reading. I wanted to go back to bed and sleep more. I swung my botted feet up on the desk and then heard whispering in my class. I glared, grabbed a dagger and threw it at the student. It lodged itself in his book and the boy jumped.

"Did I say share with your neighbor? No? Then what was so important that you couldn't wait to tell your little friend?"

The boy slowly stood up and apologized.

"I...I was just saying...that Sensei really changed...since Hikaru left..."

I glared at him. He said his name. I dismissed class and the students left. I sighed. Right in this room, Hikaru and I had sex in this room. I then noticed one guy still there.

"I dismissed class, you can leave. Unless you want private lessons?"
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 11:38

It was his second day in the school without a master. A summoner. He tested some people but none were worthy of his loyalty, none. They were all seeking gold, powers, and more powers which ended with their own downfall. Bad seed of human breed, suckers they only deserved to be burned in hell. Then, Zhou tai was off to the class then. He met with a botanical teacher called Kazuki Ona. He heard the rumor. This due was once in relationship with a brat and when the brat left him he breaks, pathetic. When the class was over, the teacher got pissed seeing Zhou tai stayed there.

He yelled at Zhou tai and started the sarcastic of a special private lesson. Zhou Tai put down the book and he saw the teacher. He walked to him and since he was a big tall guy, the teacher's table was only by his thigh. He slammed his feet on the teacher's table and gave him a rude smirk. The teacher jumped from his seat then.

,' the name is Zhou Tai the bull king, you punk! And I'm not here for your silly lessons about herbivores. I'm here to challenge you. I know you've been wanting an eidolen right?"

Though of course, Zhou tai would not just let this guy had him. He already experienced some people, they were all trash, not worthy of his loyalty. Zhou tai removed his feet from the table, but kept his fierce gaze on the teacher. He knew the sad pathetic romance story this teacher had with a punk called hikaru. How sad, laughable.

,' tell me now, Kazu punk. If you have me.. as your eidolen, what would you do with all the powers?"

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 12:11

The man walked to my desk, put his foot on it and then claimed that he was here to challenge me. Apparently, he was an Eidolen looking for a Summoner and he leanred that I was a Summoner looking for and Eidolen. He took his foot off my desk and then asked my what I would do with all the power he would be ready to offer me.
I gently put down my book and stood up, grabbing onto his shirt and pulling him closer. I made out to him hard and intensily, that seemed to surprise him. When I let go, I went to go put my books away on the shelves.

"Nothing. I don't care for power. I gave mine away to be Summoner. What I want is a companion that will stay forever by my side. If the only thing you have to offer is power, then I'm afraid you failed my test, Mr. Zhou Tai."

I turned around and looked at him. I went to the student's desk and pulled the dagger from out of the desk, placing it back in the sheath at my ankle. I turned back to my desk, the bull guy was right in front of me. He was tall so I had to look up in order to see his fierce eyes. Was he trying to intimidate me? I put my hand on his chest and pushed him back so I could walk by him. I went in the back room where the plants were growing. I filled a pot with water and started watering the plants. The bull was there again. I turned around with a sigh. Maybe he wanted an encore of my kiss from earlier? I walked to him, slammed him against the wall and made out to him again. His hands on my hips showed me that he liked it. When I let go of him for the second time.

"Happy now? What do you want? My ass? I'm sorry, I don't give my body to just anyone. If you want it, prove to me that you are worth my time."
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 12:44

He hated the way the Kazu punk treated him. He treated him like a gigolo, how dare he? When Zhou tai demanded an explanation over what the punk did, he just did the way worse. Zhou tai glared at him, and then slapped his cheek, not so hard though so that the guy would not fall off like feather. Zhou tai grabbed the guy's neck, and gave him a dark glare.

,' so you don't want eidolen for their powers? Do you want them to be your whores? Life time sex slave? Don't make me laugh punk. Do I look like a gigolo to you? All right, count me out then kazu punk, you’re just the same worthless as the other bad seed beings here!"

He wasted his time on a wrong guy. His question was serious about what the guy would do with all the powers but the guy played on him, how great. Then, Zhou tai decided to leave the academy. He was no longer in the kazu punk's class. He was off to the out world. He found a master there, an old man who was wise, filled with wisdom, and most importantly, that old man treated him like a son. He saw it in the old man's eyes and heart. This man, was more than worthy of his loyalty. So, he offered his whole self to this old man. Then one day, when the old man was about to die, he asked Zhou tai to end the contract, he said he wanted to die, and meet with his family in heaven. It was hard on him but Zhou tai did it. He broke the bond with betrayal as the master wished him to, and he died with a smile, he gave his blessing to the bull King before he died.

The man had but one wish, to be buried in the sakura garden in the academy where he grew up. Zhou Tai took his last quest to honor his master. He burned the master's dead body and he brought the ashes to the academy. He went to the sakura garden, dug a hole in there, and then he poured the ashes of his dead master inside that hole, then closed it. The ash was now right under the sakura tree. Zhou Tai put a photo of his master and the family right under it, he put some of his flame into the photo so it would not be removed from its spot. He then Knelt there, and pray. Then he heard someone talking to him, it was the Kazu punk. Zhou tai stood up, and looked to the sky. While the guy still talking to him , asking him where he had been all this time.

,' I found a worthy man of my loyalty , devotion, and power. He was wise, he was like a father to me but he chose death, for he missed his family in heaven. so I buried him here just like he wanted me to. I don't expect you to understand what I'm saying though, I doubt you will."

Of course, how could this man understand things like wisdom, family? Son? Father? Loyalty? While he could only think of his ass the first time they met and Zhou Tai asked him. he then glanced at the kazuki guy.

,' So, did the punk got his eidolen now? find someone worthy of your ass?"

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 16:05

I was slapped. Clearly, I was rejected. The bull left. I laughed at my own pathetic existence. Hikaru left me, no Eidolen wanted me. He didn't even get that I wanted a lover out of my eidolen, I didn't care about power. I just wanted arms to hold me during the night and I wanted to wake up with that same person.
He left and for more years, I waited and waited but no Eidolen came to me. I guess I gave up everything for no reason. I gave up my powers, I gave up my old life. I got thrown away by everyone. Even the plants gave me no happiness anymore.
I walked towards my cherry tree garden, a rope in hand, ready to end my life surrounded by the first trees I had planted as I came here. Though as I got there, the bull was burrying ashes under my tree. I stared at him as he turned around and insulted me, reminding me once more that I was pathetic and alone. I passed by him and went to another tree, throwing the rope over a branch and sighed.

"You chose a good tree to bury him. The tree will keep him safe for ever. And I would appreciate if you didn't remind me how utterly pathetic my life is. Now if you'll excuse me, I have...things to do..."

I sighed and got up on a root that was sticking out. I made a tight noose with the rope and started humming gently. The song that Hikaru used to sing to me when I felt insecure. I was broken, gone too far. If my life was to be like this, then I rather end it. I saw the bull was still there. I sighed.

"Want to see the show of my body going limp? Fine! Be my guest. When I'm dead, burn me so students don't see this."

I put the loop around my neck and tightened it up around it. I smiled at the bull, made sure the rope was well tied around the branch. I then looked at the bull and smiled before jumping off the root. The rope tightened around my neck and I started suffocating. Soon it'll be over.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar - 16:30

Zhou tai really hit the spot, the guy did something pathetic again. Zhou Tai just stayed quiet, this one was not his master. And this one did not want him to be his eidolen either from the start, he said it when he offered his rectal as payment. What a joke. The guy even dared to ask the bull to burn his dead body like hell he would do that! Who did this guy think he was huh? Zhou tai had no responsibility over this man, none at all, perhaps the guy forgot.

,' are you idiot kazu punk? I'm not your eidolen I'm nothing but stranger to you. Then why ask my help? I only help my master , i only bur the ashes of my masters that had died. as long as i remember, you're not my master right?

Zhou Tai watched for a while, the guy seemed to be enjoying it huh? Suicide, but then, he thought about it. This was his old master's graveyard.. now.. he did not want it to be stained by some fool who choose suicide for not having someone fucked his ass.. ouch.. that was so lousy and total sucks! Hell no. so, in the end, the bull king drew his axe and threw it at kazuki ona, the guy seemed to be frightened to death seeing that huge axe flying towards him. The big axe cut the ropes and the bull let kazuki Ona landed on top of his axe, then, the axe come back to him and Kazuki fell to the ground. The Bull King sighed to this pathetic being, obviously too afraid to die and unwilling to live.

,' i forgot, this is my master's resting place, i won't let anyone disrespect it.

Zhou tai gave the guy a glare, a clear sign that if he ever dared say a word about his ass again, then that's it, the bull would just give up on this guy. It was rare for Zhou Tai to be generous, giving two chances to someone.

,' So punk… this will be the last time I waste my time on you. Tell me, are you worthy of my loyalty? What will you do if you have me?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 9:36

Death was more painful then I expected. I had tears flowing down my face and I was dangling shamelessly until I saw the bull throwing something at me. So he wanted to kill me faster? No, as everything went black oxygen came back to my lungs and I started coughing. My hands were grasping the grass and my vision started to come back. He was standing there and then he asked me for the second time what I would do with his power and loyalty. I coughed more and knew that there was drool coming out of my mouth. I wipped it off and looked up to him. My voice was very coarse since my windpipe had just been crushed.

"I...would live...I want a...lifetime partner...You don't get it...I couldn't care less about sex...I want a reason to live. Give me...strenght so I can endure...life..."

I put my hand on my throat. I know my reason was dumb, but I also knew that power didn't interest me. I just needed someone to protect my heart. I didn't want to feel it break again. I looked up at him and tried to breathe more normally, but I still couldn't. Even though I knew he wouldn't help me up, so I grabbed onto his arm and helped myself up. I stumbled and coughed some more. I let go of him and held myself up with the wall. Why did he save me? I knew he didn't like me, he didn't want to be my Eidolen. Unless, was I his last resort for this? My vision was blurry again so I stuck my forehead against the cool wall. I fell back hen since my legs let go. I fell against his chest, which surprised me. I didn't expect him to catch me. My eyes started closing. I was tired. I just wantes to sleep. If Icwoke up alone tomorrow, then I was going to find a new way to kill myself. Maybe a knife this time? Then again, if I get saved again, I might be left with a scar. I have toxics plants. I could always use them.

"You're...so warm...comfortable...makes me...happy..."

I fell asleep then.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeMon 24 Mar - 10:22

Now the second one, was much better, this hopeless man said a better answer. He just want a lifetime partner and he just want to have strength to keep on living. A simple wish but good one. Zhou tai decided to accept it and then, he brought the foolish man in his arms. He went all the way to his room. As a student, Zhou tai the bull king have his own room of course. They arrived and then, Zhou Tai put the man on the big couch. His room was mostly covered with black, and metal or silver color. The design was kind of modern one.

Zhou Tai made red bean soup with beef inside, it was a traditional and simple food that he could make. He only needed some mushroom powder , salt, and a bit of other spices that's all. He made it and then when the guy woke up. He passed a bowl to him and let him ate it. It was warm so it would be good for healing. Though it would be faster when the two made the contract. Since Zhou Tai gave the guy a promise, he grabbed the guy's mouth and opened them, then, he slipped his tongue inside and he let their tongue and lips melted together. The bull king let some of his life force entered the man's body, and a bit of his soul shards too.

He then let go of the man, and sharply starred at him. He took away the bowl which was empty and then he went off to wash the dishes, he knew the guy would feel better now. Then, Zhou Tai went to the bedroom, stripped naked right before the man's eyes and he went to shower. The shower room was simple, and only covered with glass door. It took him few minutes to finish his bath. When he was done, he just got out from the shower room and dried off his long black hair. He starred at the guy who was blushing red like roasted shrimp.

,' now you can go bath Kazu punk. and you have my loyalty now, so does a part of my soul is yours , and heart, for you to toy with. I'll be in the balcony if you need me."

the guy probably would never recognize the tattoo that appeared after the contract was made, it was the same shape as the one in Zhou Tai's right arm.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar - 21:53

When I opened my eyes, I had no idea where I was. I could smell something nice and slowly sat up to look around. It was a room. Probably a student's room. Surely, it was Zhou tai's. And of course, when he came to me and gave me a bowl of soup. I ate it with joy. But then, he grabbed my face and kissed me. Hard. His tongue slipped in my mouth and I moaned as I felt his energy seeping inside me, he just started healing me like that. Then he stripped naked and I blushed and looked away. This was unexpected. He then said that he and I were connected now. I looked down at my body and found the mark. It was the same as the one on his arm. I was so happy. I wasn't alone anymore. After he washed, he told me that I could clean up. I stood up and walked towards his bathroom. I slowly took my clothes off and went in the bath. I sunk myself as deep as I could as I looked at the mark for a long time. I wasn't alone anymore. Unlike Hikaru, to leave me he'd have to kill me.
As I contemplated my mark, the bull walked in and glared at me. Probably to make sure I wasn't drowning myself. I sat back up and looked at him.

"I'm not trying to kill myself. I'm soaking. Say, I thought a Summoner had to sacrifice something. I don't remember sacrificing anything. Did you take something from me?"

I stood out of the bath and grabbed a towel. I didn't mind him seeing me naked, he would see a lot of my thin yet cut up body. I stepped out, slipped and ended up in his arms. Against his chest. I blushed and got back up to my feet. I looked up and he glared at my face. He looked like he was disgusted. Geez, if he hated me so much, why did he make a pact with me? I got out of his arms and walked to the bedroom with my clothes in my arms. I dropped it on the bed, took my towel off and dried up my hair. Though at that moment, I thought of the kiss he had given me earlier. It was probably just to heal me. I then slowly dressed up, starting from my pants and ending with my shirt.

"I'll...leave your room. You don't seem happy to see me here. I...thank...You better be at the class later on."

I walked towards the bedroom door, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeFri 28 Mar - 12:40

The guy finally saved, even though he looked all flustered when he saw Zhou Tai got all naked. Well he was used to live alone so he never aware of another people's presence. Kazuki sensei was so aware of Zhou Tai and the strange thing was, he acted like he was not welcomed here. He even wanted to leave. Really? He already wanted to leave?

With a sigh, Zhou Tai grabbed his kinagashi, in dark green, almost black. He slipped in it and he looked at Kazuki, if the master wanted to leave this place then so be it. Maybe Zhou Tai's room was not as great as the teacher's right? After all, the teachers always get the best from the academy, unlike the students who mostly, used their influence. Rich bastard get pretty rooms, and Zhou Tai, he used his strength and title of " Bull King' to get it. But still not as good as the teacher's rooms still.

,' you really want to leave Kazuki-chan? Well, you are the master, if you hate my room, then we shall move. After all teacher's room must be a lot better than the student's, I know that."

Zhou Tai tried to get comfortable as he was in his own home now. He looked outside, it was dark, late at night already, it might be dangerous to get out in the middle of the night , for this teacher of course, the man who had nothing to protect himself from harm. The bull looked at Kazuki as he stayed between the door frame while Kazuki was on bed.

,' all right Master, try to be patient a bit at least till tomorrow if you hate this place and want to move out. I'll be in the living room, just in case my presence scare the shit out of you."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr - 21:40

"Don't get too full of yourself Zhou Tai. You don't scare me. I'm used to big Sen'Tou trying to intimidate me. You don't scare me at all. The only reason I wanted to leave was because you gave me a disgusted look when I came out of the bath. I know I'm thin, I know I'm weak, no need to remind me all the time. And don't call me Master, I want a Partner, not a Servant."

I then got up and poked his chest with my index. It was hard. Damn my weakness for strong men. I kept my eyes straight in his. I then grabbed him, pulled him and pushed him on his bed.

"This is your bed, you sleep in it. I'll sleep on the couch. And it's not that I hate your room, mine is tiny, by the way, I just feel like you don't want me here. Oh, and..."

I grabbed him by his kimono and kissed him hard. I felt him tense up, probably finding me gross or maybe he was surprised, then I let go and thanked him. I then walked to the couch and laid down on it. I didn't ask for a pillow, nor a blanket. I just wanted him to not hate me. I curled up and tried to close my eyes. I tried to kill myself today, but even for that I was ridiculously bad at. I sighed and trembled lightly. It was cold in his room. My room was small, very small. There was just enough place for my bed, my clothes and my simple bathroom. That was my room. This room was huge, but it felt cold and empty. During the night I got up and walked to the back door. I looked outside and noticed the full moon. I remembered asking Hikaru one night if he knew why wolves howled at the full moon, he said he didn't know. He was a fox. Though I had asked Satsu and he told me of a legend.

"They don't howl at the moon. According to a legend in my tribe, before we were even born, a great emperor and a great emperess ruled this land. They were supposed to wed, but when the emperor gave rendez vous to the emperess, she thought it was during the night, but he ment the day. They never met.
When they saw that never they would meet, the emperor decided that he would turn into light itself to look for her, she heard of that and looked for him during the night. The Sun never meets the Moon. That's why, when the sun is up, wolves listen to what the Sun has to say to his beloved Moon, and at night, we sing for Her. This way, they know how eachother feels."

I wondered, is there anyone to hear my heart's desires when the Sun sets? Or when it rises? I heard Zhou Tai behind me.

"I can't sleep. I won't bother you, don't worry. Go back to bed."
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 12:58

Kazu brat was not scared of him well that's good. When he said he wanted a partner not a servant, Zhou Tai only gave him a plain gaze, who was the slave anyway. Calling him master was just for formality, it was Zhou Tai's habit and that's all, nothing more. Seemed that this man was the one who 'gets too full of himself'. Then, kazu kissed Zhou Tai again, maybe just for a prank or because this man like kissing whatsoever. The guy refuse to sleep on the bed, and he chose the couch, well, if this guy was so tough then Zhou Tai would not stop him, he was the master after all, his wish was zhou Tai's command.

He accepted whatever kazu said and just do what kazu said, sleep on bed, and let kazu slept on the couch just like the master wanted to. Then, in the middle of the night, he woke up since he wanted to get some water , he was thirsty. Kazu brat told him that he would not bother him and that Zhou Tai should go back to sleep.

,' oh don't worry master, I will back to sleep like you want me to."

Then, in the end, Zhou Tai went back to sleep, when he woke up in the morning, he saw kazu on the couch still sleeping. So, he grabbed a blanket and cover the punk's body with it. Then, he went off to take shower, he was done with the shower and then he went to the kitchen. He would make breakfast now. He had some tofu, shrimp, and nori. He decide to make shrimp dumpling soup . when he was done cooking, he served it on the dining table. He ate, when he was done, he saw Kazu punk waking up, he simply brought the dumpling soup to kazuki . he put the soup on the table in front of Kazuki so that he would eat it.

Saying nothing, Zhou Tai sat on the couch, and he read newspaper, he asked kazuki if he wanted to do anything today.

,' so, what master wanted to do now? I have no class today. "
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 10:17

Why did I even bother trying to be nice with him? He was being a jerk, as usual. I stayed up as he went back to bed. Eventually, I fell asleep on the couch. When I woke up the next morning, there was a blanket over me and Zhoutai was handing me a soup. Slowly I sat up as he sat down. He asked me if I had something to do today. I ate silently and then got up to go wash my bowl. I wasn't going to make somebody else's place get filthy because of me!

"I have to go meet with someone."

With that said, I left. The bull insisted in following me. I gave up after half an hour of arguing, he followe. I went to a small café in the human world and sat there. I waited. A man dressed in a suit came by and sat in front of me. I looked at him, barely any hope in my eyes.

"I'll just say it straight out. I found nothing. No location, no rumour. Your lover just vanished. Maybe you should give up. I'll give you back your money. Let's end this."

He put the enveloppe filled with cash in front of me and then left. Hikaru was nowhere to be found. So he really left for good then. I put my face and my hands and cried lightly. Then I laughed at myself. I looked at Zhoutai, sitting next to me and eating and drinking.

"You think I'm pathetic, right? I'm still looking for him. But I guess that it's really over now. This is why I wanted to be a Summoner. An Eidolen stays. So even though you look like you hate me, I thank you. I need you more than you think."

I leaned sideways and rested my cheek against his shoulder. I closed my eyes lightly and sighed.

"So...you want to go out? On a date I mean?"
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeWed 9 Apr - 10:50

In the morning, he had to waste his time and energy arguing with his new summoner. Though in the end they went to a café together and then kazuki met someone. They talked about not able to find someone and then, Kazuki looked all sad as if the apocalypse was upon him. Zhou Tai heard it all, this Kazuki was looking for someone important to him, sounded like a lover. Then, kazuki asked Zhou Tai on a date.

To sum up, this man had a broken heart and he wanted Zhou Tai as replacement to his missing lover, short to say a trash bin for him. To know that what this man actually need was a trash bin that stayed forever instead of an eidolen or something even more noble to that, perhaps guardian? No, kazuki needed a trash bin who would stay by his side forever. With a sigh, Zhou Tai stood up.

So I'm your dump bin now. great. your lover is gone so let's ask a stranger to become a dumpster. how sweet of you master Kazuki.'

Talking about cruel man and a bastard, well.. at least Zhou Tai never dated anyone, never fell in stupid emotion like love, and he never had a dumpster in his whole life, which was great and good for him! note to self, " stay away from the thing called " love". Maybe this man was sued to date with strangers ever since his lover left him. well, maybe Zhou tai was just another guy who happen to be a spare for kazuki. well.. he already gave everything to this man, he could not say no right? the date was an order so if his master wanted it, then a date it is. Zhou Tai sighed and he rubbed his big horn.

,'you should know master, love is useless, it only give you pain, why don't live like me? no love, no lover, just you and your life. I'm glad i never fall for anyone. whatever, an order, is an order, i never date anyone , i guess it's all your lead now Master."

it was just great that Zhou Tai don't have lovers, never fell in love, it was true what the saying says. ' love only give you endless pain no matter what" he just saw the reality and it was true.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 13:53

This guy...really pissed me off right there. I sighed and moved away quickly. I stopped right before leaving his side and turned around.

"I was trying to be nice and to find a way to get to know eachother better but you just go ahead and think I'm insulting you for some reason! I...If you hate me so much then why did you accept to have this pact with me. I never considered you a trash bin. I actually felt honored to have you by my side. I understand now that it was just my foolish thoughts and my idiotic heart. I'm going out. Do what you want."

I walked out and left to go to a restaurant. Alone. I had wanted to share my favorite place with Zhoutai, but he insulted me by saying what he said. I ordered the same thing I always order and sat in my corner in silence. I looked outside as the weather changed from sunny to a thunderstorm. I didn't think of bringing an umbrella. I sighed and when I finished eating, it was pouring outside. I sighed and just started walking. A few minutes later, I was completely soaked from head to toe. It I would have still had my powers, I would have been able to protect myself but I gave them up. I gave up everything to become a Summoner and gain a friend for life, but even he hated me. I sat down on a bench, I was already soaked, I didn't care if I got more wet. I didn't care that the people were looking at me weird. Eventually, I went back to my room. Of course Zhoutai wasn't there. He might never come back. I just we t in my bathroom and climbed in my empty bath, I was still dressed in my wet clothes. I just started crying. I was tires. Tired of being alone and hated, ignored and insulted. I fainted in my bath. Guess I had a pretty high fever. I didn't care. Zhoutai would just get himself another Summoner. Zhoutai...I missed him already. Even if he only held me in his arms once, it was the warmth that I needed. Then his words gave me a very cold shower back to reality. My head was pounding painfully and I was in and out of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr - 14:51

So the date was canceled, and Zhou Tai was left alone while kazuki went off somewhere. Well.. guess Zhou Tai should do something for himself then. He went to a market place, and bought some things, for food, then, when he got back, he put all things on the fridge and he went to bath. However. Before he could bath, he found Kazuki fainted inside. What a foolish act. He lifted his summoner and then healed him all.

Then, he went off to the kitchen and made some soup. During the whole day, Zhou tai did not only go to market to buy things but he also. He learned how to cook some food, or.. well. Some soup. So, for supper, since Kazuki was having fever, he shall cook soup!

Zhou Tai went cooking sapo tofu soup and some red bean soup. When he was done, he brought it all to the bedroom and put the food on the table. He woke Kazuki up, placed the pillows on his back to let him sat down nicely, and comfortably. Then, he slowly fed kazuki .

,' here. I learn to make some things today. You're sick, so shut up, and eat this."

Zhou tai fed kazuki slowly. And when one small bowl of soup done, he took another, this guy need more nutrition to recover. Zhou Tai fed some more soup to kazuki and he blew it first before letting kazuki ate it. When it was all done, he walked out and cleaned all of the mess he made on the kitchen. Then, he went back to Kazuki with a glass of warm honey.

,' drink this. You'll feel better soon, Master."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 9:45

I woke up in my bed and I could smell something good but the pounding in my head made me close my eyes again. That's when Zhoutai sat next to me and told me he made food. I was going to tell him to leave and go find himself another master, but he told me to shut up and eat. I let him feed me. It was good. Very good and I ate more then one bowl. Why was he taking care of me? Didn't he hate me? When he came back with a glass of warm honey, I drank it quickly enough, grabbed him and slammed him on the bed. The look in his eyes hurt me. I didn't care anymore. I just laid down over him and closed my eyes. He might think that I was going to sexually attack him, like the whore I am, but instead I just wanted to be held while I rested. I sighed and closed my eyes. I fell asleep.
I woke up when the moon was up in the sky. I looked under me and saw Zhoutai sleeping under me. I smiled and kissed his lips gently. Then I stood up out of bed and walked to the kitchen. I decided to make food to thank this big guy for taking care of me against his own wishes. Visibly he didn't want anything to do with me. I prepared some healthy and hearty soup. It had some red snapper, shrimps, vegetables and a nice hot broth. When I turned around to get the last ingredient, I jumped in surprise as Zhoutai stood right there. He grabbed me and touched my forehead. It was still a little hot, but I felt better then last night. I grabbed his hand with both of mine. I smiled at him.

"I'm better. Thank you. I'm making something good for you. It just need to finish up and then you can eat this soup."

I turned around him and grabbed the last ingredient that I put in the pot. I mixed everything up and made him taste the broth. From his face, he liked the taste. Great, I did something he liked. I turned around again and my legs became weak. He caught me. My body was weakened by this stupid fever. I looked up and thanked him again. Might as well be nice and hope that he will be nice to me eventually. Maybe he'll even end up liking me, we were bound to eachother for ever. We should at least try to get along.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeTue 6 May - 11:05

Zhou Tai would not bother to get answer from this master, be it a yes or no this man will eat no matter what. Good thing that he did what Zhou Tai told him and then, they somehow ended up sleeping together, just sleeping. Good. If this man try anything funny that would be bad. When they woke up, Zhou Tai saw the man was… walking around doing unnecessary things. He was sick the heck he thought he was doing? Was this means suicide? Was this man suicidal? He hoped not. Though he still tasted the soup and well. This man was a good cook. Zhou tai ate and he also let kazuki ate by himself.

Then, since he was still all weak and numb or whatever, he was sick. Kazuki needed to rest more and he shall rest! Zhou Tai said nothing and he just brought Kazuki to his bed. He set the pillow at Kazuki's back so he could sit comfortably, and then he covered him with blanket. Then. He starred at the man.

,' you will stay here, don't move and don't do anything stupid."

Then, Zhou Tai left and he took care of the dishes. After that, he went to a small tea shop around and bought ginseng tea. He purchased it and then he came back to the house. He made that tea and when he was done, he brought it to kazuki. Poured some for him.

,' go on drink it. And finish this tea . tonight I will make this for you again, and I will only take yes as your reply."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 10:45

Nothing. The man looked pissed and disgusted by me. After eating, he forced me back in bed and ordered me to stay there and not move. I obeyed as he left. Why? Why was my happy ending have to be so bad? I told him I wanted a companion, but he was acting like I was a problem pet of some sorts. I closed my eyes, but the tears still escaped. I wiped them away quickly when I heard the door open. He came to the room and made me drink ginseng tea. He said that he would give another cup later. I stayed silent. I almost called him Master. He was acting as though I was just a burden for him. I slept for a while and when I woke up, there was a man over me. He was snickering and had a knife on my throat. Where was Zhoutai?

"Hey there little bastard...I was paid to slit your throat. Guess he really doesn't like you...Should have stayed a gensono...not even your Eidolen likes you. Nobody likes you. Hikaru left you, the bull ain't here to save you, he preferred going to fuck a cute guy..."

I could hold my tears. They just fell. Those words hurt me so deeply. Those were my darkest fears, my deepest wounds. The knife slowly started cutting into my flesh. I tried to fight him off, but I couldn't, he was a very strong sen'tou. He slit my throat and left. Leaving only a mat of his hair in my hand. I clamped my hands on the cut and tried to stop the bleeding. I started calling for Zhoutai with my heart. I was panicking. I stood up, stumbled to the bathroom. I had to stop the bleeding. I grabbed my towel and pressed it against the cut. I fell to my knees and gargled. Blood was dripping from my mouth. I was terrified. The door to my room flew open and I heard stumping. Though my vision had gone blurry, I couldn't tell who it was. I just tried to say Zhoutai's name, but the blood made it difficult. I fainted after grabbing on to his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 11:13

He was taking care of his master, kazuki. That was what he had in mind. Though when he was about to make more tea for Kazuki to get better, he found out that they're running out of tea. Too bad. Zhou tai went out again to buy more tea, and this time he also brought some medications too, vitamins as well. Kazuki might need it. Though after he was done shopping and went back, he smelt something. Blood. He dropped his groceries on the floor and went search for Kazuki. He found him fainted in the bathroom.

It was strange that he did not hear kazuki called out to him. Perhaps it was the connection between them. They needed to forged it. This was bad. Zhou Tai did not feel kazuki's pain or anything this was not good. He sighed and he thought of a way. Besides loyalty. He needed to do something about their bond. He thought with just loyalty it would be enough but he was wrong. Though he healed kazuki first by closing the wound and brought him to bed again for rest.

When kazuki woke up, Zhou Tai was there, he had some vitamins for his master and he gave it to kazuki to drink them all. When all was done, Zhou Tai proposed something.

,' Kazuki-sama, it seemed that… it's bad for me to roam around… hat if…. From now on I stay inside your heart? Like.. well..deep inside you so that you could summon me wherever you like. I think that would be safer for you."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeThu 29 May - 10:28

Zhoutai was here. He said that he was thinking it would be better if he stayed in my heart from now on. I grabbed on to him and made him look at me. I pulled him on me and I hugged him. I was scared and shaken.

"I'd feel safer if I could see you...Is it...true? Do you hate me? Were you out to...release yourself in a...cuter guy? The guy that hurt me...he said you paid him to get rid of me...I...I don't want to believe him...please tell me it wasn't true...don't...break my heart like he did..."

I his myself against his chest and sobbed as silently as I could. I was so hurt. Sad. Tired. I just wanted to find a man that would love me. I fell in love twice now. Hikaru had left me behind, Zhoutai, yes I was in love with him, if he really was trying to kill me, what would I do? I cried a little bit more and eventually calmed down. I slowly looked up and saw Zhoutai had his eyes closed. I didn't know if he was sleeping or not, but I reached up and gently kissed his lips before slipping away from his arms. I didn't want t to bother him anymore. I walked to the kitchen and saw the tea he had bought. I sighed and made some quickly. I drank it slowly and then I started cooking. Anything. Everything. Cooking made me think of something else. Anything else. So I cooked a lot. I just kept going, making dish after dish until I turned around and walked right into Zhoutai's chest. I looked up and blushed. I must have been cooking all night again. I could only notice now how tired my legs were. I fell in his arms and let him pick me up. My counter and my table were full of dishes and food.

"Cooking soothes me. I'll do the dishes, no worries. You can eat what you want and invite people to eat the rest..."
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 11:20

When his master woke up, he asked some odd question and he cried some more. Zhou Tai just held kazuki there in his arms till his master calmed down. Eventually, they both fell asleep together on the bed. Though when Zou tai woke up, he smelt lots of scent in the house it was all mixing and he walked to the kitchen. He saw Kazuki there, and tons of food around. He said cooking soothes him.

With a sigh, Zhou Tai walked closer, pet Kazuki's head and then he did all the dishes. As for the food, he left some outside on the table, and he put the rest on the fridge, in the freezer. Then, he turned his attention to kazuki. He brought kazuki to the balcony, sat on the couch there and he held Kazuki in his arms.

,' Know this, Kazuki-sama. I can't, and won't betray you unless you ordered me to. I bound myself to you, my life is yours, my blade is yours. I will not leave you, until you commanded me."

He hoped this man understands. Being an eidolen, Zhou Tai could not and will not do things that opposed his master. He would only do what his master wished him to and that was it. If kazuki wanted to get rid of him, Zhou Tai would obey. If he wanted him to stay, he would obey as well.

Though for now, he thought that his master here, had been thinking too much and he needed some time to calm down. Perhaps taking some break time from his daily work? Zhou Tai spoke as he pet kazuki's head gently,.

,' sometimes, when one is stressed out, a vacation would be good. If Master wished it, I would prepare a vacation for master kazuki."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 18:18

Zhoutai told me that he could never betray me, it went against his nature as an Eidolen. He put the food away, washed the dishes even if I told him I would do them and then he brought me to the balcony where he cuddled me. This made me feel so comfortable. I blushed as I felt the strong body behind me. I wished that he would love me. That he would grab my face and make out with me, that his body showed desire for mine. I let my head rest against his strong chest as he said that I needed a vacation. He even asked if he should prepare one for me. I laughed at the name he used to talk to me. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Just Kazuki. Don't call me master, makes me feel like a bad guy. And as for your idea of a vacation, I think it's a good idea."

I sighed again and then grabbed my phone and called Sen to warn him that I was talking my month long yearly vacation. He accepted. I then rested myself more against Zhoutai and closed my eyes.
Eventually, I slowly got back up to my feet and walked to my room, Zhoutai was right on my heels. I grabbed a bag and slowly started putting in some clothes. I found my old kimono and sighed. I used to only wear that kimono. Even though it held a bad memory, it had more good memories, that was why I kept it. I just couldn't believe I was that small. I turned around to smile at Zhoutai.

"Since you offered, I'll let you take me out for my vacation. What type of clothes should I pack? Shouldn't you be packing some clothes or do you have some Eidolen mystical spell to always have new clothes on? Oh! Can there be a beach or lake while we're on vacation? I'm a good swimmer!"
Back to top Go down
Zhou Tai

Zhou Tai

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 9:03

It seemed that his plan to take kazuki on vacation worked out well. His master agreed to the plan and he accepted it. Though it would be hard not to call him master. Zhou Tai used to it for his entire life, changing it would take long time. Though if that's what his master wanted then he shall do it as commanded.

They went to Kazuki's room and then he saw his master packed things up. He seemed to be rather excited while Zhou Tai stayed quiet and let his master be happy, this was better. Much better. Though he got a bit startled when Kazuki asked him about clothes. Now… as bull King.. he barely thought about clothes. His green robes was just the only one he wore all the time. And he could only make that one clothes from a special spell that every eidolen would have.

And so, they prepare things and then they took a cab and then change into a ship to the place of their vacation. It was a beach but at the same time you could go for mountain trip as well. It was an island. they arrived there and Zhou tai booked a room for them. It was only a small inn with few rooms. It was simple yet comfortable.

Zhou Tai helped Kazuki to get things done with the clothes and all. He placed the clothes inside the cupboard there and he bowed to his master.

,' This is the only place I know for vacation. My previous Master brought me here. Hope you like the place… Master… I mean.. Kazuki-sama…"

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun - 10:13

I liked this place. It was nice, natural, away from a stressful environment. Zhoutai helped me, but then he called me not only Master but Kazuki-Sama. I turned around and laughed lightly. I walked closer to him and placed my hand gently on his cheek. I smiled at him and then allowed myself to get closer. I pressed my body against his, asking for some warmth. It felt nice to have his arms around me.

"You know, even if I'm your summoner, you don't have to show me such respect. You make me feel like royalty while I'm just a botanical Teacher. Hardly anything to look at. You however, are the bull king, I should show more respect."

I leaned closer and kissed his cheek with a smile. I then grabbed his hand and we went outside. It was sunset right now. We walked on the beach, I was barefoot. The sand was soft and made me happy. I walked partly in the ocean and found a cute little shell. Without thinking, I gave it to Zhoutai. I felt calm here. Relaxed. Before I knew it, it was night. I was getting cold so I kept close to Zhoutai. We were slowly walking back to the room. Once we were in the room, I took my shirt off and then my pants and walked in the bathroom. I drew a bath and stepped in to wash myself.
After my bath, I came out wearing nothing but a towel. I forgot to bring my pajamas. Zhoutai looked intensively at me. It made me blush. I found some loose pants and slipped them on.

"You can take your bath too if you want. Would you...mind if we...cuddled in bed tonight?"

I looked away, blushing. This was embarrassing, but I was really starting to like him and I wanted to get closer to him. I wanted him to like me too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class dismissed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class dismissed   Class dismissed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Class dismissed
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: Outside :: The Front Yard-
Jump to: