Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the phantom thief

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 10:09

At night, night was ignis' time to be a thief. So, he dressed up in a tight black leather suit. Pressed body suit. It was perfect for him to start a mission in the shadow with such costume. He sneak out into a dormitory in an academy. He sneak into the corridor and then, he spotted a big door before him. He used the high tech sunglasses to see if the door was protected by something or anything . it turned out that the door was safe, though of course, eh would not go through the door. Instead, he went outside and walked on the window frame. Then, he get in through the opened window in the big room. He made it inside and then, he saw a katana. That was exactly the sword he needed to steal.

Seeing that there's nobody around, Ignis walked silently, he then grabbed the katana, but then, he was slammed to the couch. He was wearing a mask so his face remained hidden. Though he could see who pushed him down. Ignis simply turned around, rolled over, and saw the guy, very hot sexy big guy. With no hesitation, he licked the guy's face all over , and then kissed his lips eagerly. Ignis liked that. He was holding both of the man's hands down so he would not fight off. Ignis smirked at the guy and then… since he felt like it, he kissed the guy more. Then, after that, he jumped off the guy and ran to the window.

He was about to escape, but then, before he managed to escape, the big bad sexy guy caught him by the waist. Ignis went silence and smiled. He turned around to see the guy. He did not fear this man. Maybe.. this big hottie was asking for something good from Ignis? He could not mind. Ignis simply wrapped his slim arms around the man's' neck and licked his lips seductively.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeThu 6 Mar - 10:48

I was taking a shower when my senses told me that someone had touched my katana. I got out to see a man holding it. A thief, visibly. I grabbed him and slammed him against my couch. We tussled a bit and he pinned me to the ground, though he then started making out with me. This was a little out of context, but I liked it. I live men who have the guts to do that to me. He then tried to escape again, I grabbed hin by the waist and he wrapped his arms around my neck and licked my lips. I pulled my katana out of his hand and then made out with this boy again. I closed the window, licked it and carried the guy to my bed. I slammed him down on my bed and smirked.

"You know what will happen now right? You seduced me, you need to face the consequences."

I licked his lips and kissed him hard again and again. I wanted this guy to try and take control. My katana was safe right now. I pressed my hand against his crotch and slowly started rubbing it. He got hard quickly. I found the way to open the body suit and quickly took it off him. I directly attacked his nipples and bit them hard. He moaned loudly and then went down to his lenght. I slowky licked it before taking it in my mouth. Maybe, if he was worth it, I'd become his eidolen, if he is worth the trouble.
My finger pushed against his tight hole, but it was sealed shut. A virgin? How exciting. When he came in my mouth, I swallowed it. Then I looked up at his highly flustered face and smirked again. I knew him.

"Let's make a deal, shall we? You give me your body, all I want, whenever I want it, and I'll be your Eidolen. Though steal from me again, and I will rip your insides right out of you from your ass. Clear?"
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 10:45

The guy ended up making out to him again. Seemed that this big guy liked the taste of ignis' lips or something like that. But it went a bit further and the guy ripped ignis' tight suit and gave him blow job. When he came, the guy proposed something on ignis. A deal, or rather, a contract. He wanted to have ignis' body all he wanted, anytime, anywhere, and in return, the guy would become ignis' eidolen. He had heard about such things, it was said that the summoner of the eidolen needed to give something as tribute. So this man, wanted ignis' body as tribute. The threat that the guy stated did not seem to make ignis got scared. If this man really wanted ignis to be dead, then he would've been dead long ago. But instead, this man made out to him and drank his nectar, that means.. this man would not kill ignis. That was the clearer message he got.

He smirked, and stripped naked, the clothes was torn so might as well took it off. But the mask, he was still wearing it of course. He smirked, then, he leaned closer to lick the guy's face all over. If this man wanted to take him then ignis did not mind, he just met a guy of his type and well.. those abs were damn hot.. he could scratch them all he wanted. That would be exciting. He spread his legs and showed the guy his private place, he rubbed it, he smiled as he moaned softly. Maybe for the first time.. this big bad guy could take control. Who knows he would be a wild beast on bed and raped ignis all dry and messy?

He looked into the man's eyes with his red blood eyes, Ignis had exotic , erotic red eyes. Those eyes were as red as blood and they were like ruby. He licked his lips and he made a sign so that the guy would come closer to him. If his body was what this man wanted, ignis would gladly spread his legs for him, well. At least before anyone else took his cherry, he got to give it to a man of his choice right? And he chose this one big bad hot guy to take that cherry off him.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 11:15

The message was clear. I was to take his sacrifice and become his Eidolen. He didn't seem to mind at all. He gave me a sign to come closer after spreading his legs and offering himself to me. I didn't hesitate. I got closer, made him lick my finger and then slipped it inside his tight rectal. He moaned and I knew there was some pain. He wasn't my first virgin. I prepped him with my fingers and had him climax a second time. Already? He was easy. When his hole was stretched perfectly, I slipped my dick in him. As I did, my mark, a black tribal crow with his wings opened, appeared over his heart. Proof of contract. I was his Eidolen now. I thrusted harder inside him and made him moan more. I took off his mask, it wasn't necessary anymore, I knew his deepest and darkest secrets. I moved hard in him and felt his nails scratch my back, then my chest and abs. I groaned and grabbed his arms, holding them over his head. Though when he ordered me to let go, I had to obey. I let go of his arms and he wrapped them around me again. I smirked and fucked him harder and deeper. Though since I knew everything about him now, I knew where his sensitive spot was. I hit it directly and he came again. Was I that good for him?

"My my, Ignis-Sama, if you keep cumming like that, I'll have to insert something in here to unable you to release your seed."

He seemed surprised that I knew his name. I licked my mark and then bit his nipple. I told him to squeeze me harder and to move his waist with me. This was visibly his first time and I was enjoying every second of his tight insides.
I kept going for hours and eventually, I climaxed and my mark was complete. I licked it again. Our deal was sealed. That's when I noticed that the boy was fainted. How cute. I slipped out of him and then covered him up. I wash up again and when I came back, he was awake.

"You're back? Hope you enjoyed that, Master. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 12:36

The guy did not hesitate, he prepared ignis' hole with his finger and then, when it was wet enough, the guy stabbed his cock deep into ignis' rectal and he just hit the sensitive part over and over again. The guy knew ignis' name, was it because of the contract? Well…that sure only works on this man since ignis did not know the guy's name. he did not need a name, they would stick around together right? And this man called ignis with 'master' that means ignis could call him whatever he wanted right? He was the master, and this man was the 'pet' a very hot sexy pet. When he woke up, the guy was there, fresh and all clean. Ignis stayed on the bed. He just looked at the guy, he smirked.

Ignis called the man, just by moving his finger and made a sign for this man to come closer. When he did, ignis grabbed him and they kissed again. He did not know if this man was only after his tight virgin hole. That was not important to him. The thing was, this guy got what he wanted, a contract. Ignis licked the guy's lips and then, he nip the tip of the man's tongue to seduce him. He licked the insides of the man's mouth and then he slipped away from the bed.

He tried to move but he couldn't. he couldn't feel his legs and lower half, they were all numb. Then, he turned to see the guy, ignis decided to wrap both of his legs and arms on the man's body, he was clinging to him and then, he bite the man's neck, hard enough to make him bleed, then, Ignis drank he blood, he then licked the wounds and kept on holding onto the man so that he would not fall on the bed. If ignis was hungry, then he would eat this man whole and raw. He kept on making out to the guy and he licked the man's mouth all over, he was tasting the man's mouth , every inch of it. Then, when he stopped he saw the guy blushed and all red, how sexy. Though Ignis gentle gaze started to change into fierce one. He remembered last night, this man raped him all he wanted. Ignis felt like he was being treated like a whore to this man. So, he gave the guy a cold glare and he scratched the man's chest, he made him bled. Then, ignis licked the blood and he slammed the man to the bed.

He kept his cold glare on the man's eyes, he leaned closer and saw the bleeding chest, ignis simply licked it and sucked more blood out of it. Then, when he was done, the guy also done healing himself. He licked his lips and locked his crimson eyes on the man's.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeFri 7 Mar - 21:49

This guy was a man a few words. Actually, he hadn't said a single word since last night. He moaned but one could change his voice easily to moan more seductively. He gave me gn to go to him. I went towards him and let him make out with me. He seemed to be desiring me again. But then his nature changed. He tried to stand up and I just smirked. He then grabbed onto me with both his arms and legs and then surprisingly he bit me hard. It made me bleed but I didn't flinch. I like pain. I liked to be dominated. It was rare to find a dominating bottom.
He turned the tables on me after clawing my chest. He slammed me on the bed, a wild spark in his eyes. I smirked again as he started licking and sucking on my wounds. I put my hand on his head.

"You have such a voracious appetite, don't you Master? That's right, keep licking and sucking up my blood, it'll only make you stronger."

My blood had for effect to make a person a little stronger, healthier and sometimes even excited. And it seemed to be the case for my young master as he became more eager and even started moaning and clawing me more.

"Do you wish for me to do anything to you or is this your show?"

His glare made me smirk again. I understood that this was his game. I let him have his way for a while but soon it looked more like I was the master being pleased by this man. After some time of him licking my blood like a little vampire, someone knocked at my door. I went to the door and opened it on a seductive student. I sighed. Him again.

"Sensei...do you want to have fun today? I really want to have fun with you. Wait! Who did this to you?!"

I looked down to my chest and smirked, then glared at the boy again.

"I'm busy. Now quit trying to hit on me, go study and leave me the fuck alone. Master is waiting."

I slammed the door and locked it before going back to Ignis-Sama. He went back for my blood. I explained that it could have been work, so I had to answer. He didn't seem to care. Got it, to him I was nothing more then a plaything.
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 10:33

Of course this was his game, Ignis might look weak but when he was on bed, he was the one who dominate the other man, he was a wild bottom, a lecherous one. He kept his red crimson eyes on the man he still did not know the name, well.. he would remember that face, that heat, and that hot deep sexy voice. Ignis was making out to this man, he loved it, but then, the guy had to leave for a moment, it sounded like other guy outside, was it this man's lover? Maybe. He was hot and sexy it was normal for him to have a lover. It was not like ignis was this man's lover they just met for like twelve hours? Maybe less.

Ignis smirked and he licked the blood from the man's neck, he then went to his lips and kissed him again, nibbling his lips and then licking his tongue all over. Then, ignis' phone rang. He sighed, damn it. That must be his manager. He picked up the phone and then listened to what the manager had to say. Ignis did not reply a word. After he was done hearing what he needed to hear, he hung up the phone. He turned his attention to the man. Now.. ignis must leave, he would have a show tonight at a café so he needed to get back to his apartment and get ready. However, before he left, he gave the man the invitation to the show. It was VVIP seat. The best seat in the show. Ignis smiled and made out deeply to the man and then, he walked to the window and jumped off as he wore his mask again.

Then, he went back to his apartment, then, he changed and looked at the time, it was about one hour from the show. The place was a bit far, so ignis would need to get ready fast and well.. drive fast if he did not want to be late. As he got all ready after bathing, he chose a black tight suit with golden roses embroidery all over. The suit has a very low V neck cut that it reached ignis' belly. His chest was visible, all clear for the view. As well as the hickeys the man gave him last night. Ignis ride his bike, it was a black ninja. Even though he was slim, he was quite tall, so the bike suit him just fine. Ignis drove it all the way to the café and then, when he got there, he went to the backstage. When the time come, he showed up on the stage and people cheered him . he spotted one guy he liked the most, his eidolen the man he did not know the name. he smiled and locked his erotic red blood eyes on the man. Then, the music played, and ignis started to sing.

It's such a dirty mess imperfect at it's best
But it's my love, my love, my bloody valentine
Sometimes I wanna leave but then I watch you next to me
My love, my love, my bloody valentine
Maybe I should but still I just can't walk away
Try to convince me once again that I should stay
Through all the brokenness this bleeding heart must confess
I love my, love my bloody valentine

Ignis sang it in a very.. sexy way. He was rubbing his whole body, locking his red flaming gaze on the man, his eidolen and sang that slow song. He smirked, and when the song ended, some men even got erect. Ignis threw a blow kiss towards his eidolen, waved at him, and then returned to the backstage.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 13:48

One phone call and he's gone. Not a word, just a VIP pass to some concert. I decided to go there just to see. Besides, he was my summoner, my master now, I could take this as an order from here. I dressed simply, black baggy pants and a jacket, no shirt. I hated shirts. I sat in the seat that the ticket allowed me to have and I put my feet up on the table. There was then my master on stage singing. So that was his voice. I finally get to hear it.
He was seductive and alluring as he sang and many men around me got aroused. I rose an eyebrow. Ridiculous. It's not like he was naked or anything. At the end of his song he blew me a kiss and I smirked. While he was backstage, I could feel that he was in trouble. I made all the lights go out and ran on the stage, passed through the curtain and through his door. Nothing was broken, I just passed through as if I was a ghost. 
My master was being puahed to have sex, he was still dressed. I gabbed the other guy, he seemed more then surprised, but then I knocked his lights off with one punch in the face. I grabbed Ignis and hugged him. He was safe now. He hugged me back.

"You'll be fine, Master. I'll take care of you."

I kissed his lips and then checked his body for any wounds. He was fine. I heard someone at the door and went to open it myself. There was a man visibly not expecting someone like me to open. He backed away and gulped.

"Hey is euh..Ignis there? I...have something for him..."

"If it has anything to do with your shameless erection then go away, Ignis is mine and there's no way in hell I'm ever going to share him."

I slammed the door, grabbes Ignis and held him against me. My wings appeared, black and smoothe. I wrapped them around him and then noticed the ripped shirt. I took my jacket off and put it on him.

"Let's go if you're done now."
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSat 8 Mar - 14:28

He left the stage but then, he got trouble. There was a man that tried to rape him. But the eidolen man came fast and saved Ignis. Then, the guy spread his wings and wrapped them around ignis' body, he loved those wings, felt so warm and smooth. Tough then the guy put his jacket on ignis' body. Then, they left the café and ride ignis' bike. They headed to ignis' apartment, even though he got the money, his apartment was quite humble and small, though it looked cozy and warm at least, it was also tidy and clean. Then, as they arrived at home, ignis stripped himself naked from the tight suit, and then, he grabbed the big sexy man. His eidolen.

He forcefully stripped the man and then, he smirked at him, he then slammed the guy against the wall and started to make out to him hard and passionately. He moaned and he grabbed the guy's face and kept making out to him. Their saliva mixed into one another and their tongue as well. Ignis moaned loudly and then, he licked the man's mouth all over, every inch of it. When he was done, both of them were flustered but the big bad guy was erect. Ignis smirked.

He slowly knelt down and then, took that big bad penis in his hands, starting to stroke it slowly, he licked the length and then.. he kissed it all over before putting the whole thing into his mouth. He sucked it hard and deep into his throat. Ignis was so into it, this man tasted good. He moaned and then sucked it harder and harder, then, the guy came in ignis' mouth. He swallowed it all and looked up to the guy, e stood up and made out to him again, letting his eidolen drank his own cum from the blow job.

Then, ignis went into the big tub that was filled with warm water, his sat inside and started rubbing his whole body. He was starring at his eidolen. He rubbed his legs, arms, neck, and then his chest, all over it. Then, when his eidolen joined the bath, ignis simply wrapped his naked legs around the man's waist, pulling him closer and licked his lips seductively, yet wildly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 10:45

He decided to go back to his appartement. Though once there, he stripped himself and then myself naked. Maybe this guy was a sex maniac? I was slammed against the wall and he started making out with me. Well if that's what my master was going to use me for, I had nothing to say. An Eidolen was there to obey his Summoner, that's all.
Besides, wirh his body, I really didn't mind. He slowly knelt in front of me and grabbed my dick. First he stroked it, then he kissed and licked it and finally, he was sucking me off. It felt good. He was really good at it. I was thinking that maybe he had did that often before. I had my hand in his hair. He took my seed in his mouth before coming up to kiss me. I smirked. Really, he was a man a few words. He then headed to the bath and slowly touched himself as he was visibly inviting me. I walked to the bath and the moment I was in, he wrapped his legs around me and kissed me intensily.
I slipped my hand under his head, protecting it from the hard bath and he became more eager. If he kept going like that, I was going to have to enter him just to feel satisfaction. I made out harder to him, I made him moan. I didn't have enough space in this bath and it was too dangerous to make love to him. I kissed him more and his legs started rubbing against my waist. I smiled in my heart.
Though when Ignis started showing too much desire, I took him out of the bath and carried him to his bed. I laid him down on his back and kept kissing him. I wanted to hear his voice. I let go of his lips and went down to his chest. Did he notice the mark? Did he notice that I was his? Did he notice that I was possessive? His sacrifice was to give me his body, I will not share it with anyone. Since I wanted to hear his voice, I went to molest his cute little nipples. I kept going until he moaned. Good enough. I slipped my erection inside him.[/i]

"I will move inside you with a vocal command. I need to hear your voice."
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar - 11:15

Really? This man would force Ignis to say words to him? It was not that he would not say any words to this man. It was that.. Ignis never talk aside of singing so.. he… was kind of.. speechless when it come to talking. All this time, he used body language or the gaze of his eyes to tell another person how he felt. He used his actions to show his interest, hatred, likeness, dislike.. but.. this man would not give him what he wanted if he did not say a word..he did not even know what this guy's name.. and he did not know how to.. ask either. This might sound like idiot but.. ignis was.. really speechless. He never talk literally to anyone. He ended up getting restless and angry at himself. He opened his mouth but.. he.. did not know what to say.. he ended up moaning and shivering all over. He grabbed the guy, his eidolen and pulled him closer as he made him stabbed his cock deeper into his tight hole.

,' nnnmmhhh… aaahhh!!! Nnnhh!!.....mmnnnn…."

Ignis grabbed the man's face, licking his mouth and lips all over eagerly, but then, he remembered, he got the guy's mark right? If he couldn't speak properly to this man then maybe.. just maybe.. he could use.. telepathy? He could reach this man with his heart and mind? That would be better. Ignis could talk like that easily. Then, he tried it out.

* tell me… your name.. you haven't told me your name all this time…I want to call out your name when you make love to me…"

Ignis kept on licking his eidolen's lips and he just kept on molesting that lips eagerly. He also moved his hips a bit so the guy's big cock would rub against his whole tight rectal more. Ignis was moaning in bliss, he wanted more than this.. harder than this…

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 4:14

I saw him open his mouth but it seemed that each time he tried to speak, the worlds would choke in his throat. I understood that this man was actually shy. I smirked right before he pulled me closer, making me slip deeper inside him. He then grabbed my face and we started making out. I then heard his voice in my mind. He asked for my name. He wanted to call for me while I made love to him. I smirked more, made him looked straight in my eyes.

"My name will be the only one you will ever call. Remember it. Sasuke. Now since you let me hear your beautiful voice, I will give you your reward."

I started moving the way he was hoping I would move. Hard and deep. I made sure he felt my lenght all over inside him. He was already squeezing me so hard inside him, though he was so wet that I could move with ease. I hit a soft spot and he screamed my name. Hearing him call out to me like that made me grow larger inside him and I slammed more and more my lenght in the depth of his desire. The more I did, the more he called for me and begged for more. Such a beautiful voice.
Even if he climaxed, I kept going. I wasn't satisfied with one or two orgasms, I needed much more then that. We often changed positions and in the end, he was on all four and I climaxed one last time inside him. I slipped out of him and he fell flat on the bed. I smirked again. He seemed to be exhausted. I grabbed him, made him lay down on me and covered him with the blanket. I let him sleep. When he woke up, I woke up.

"Good morning Ignis. Should we go out to eat or should I made food for you?"
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSun 16 Mar - 9:26

He got a name, Sasuke. So this big sexy guy's name was Sasuke. Ignis smiled as he felt the guy stabbed his cock hard and deep inside his hole. He screamed in bliss and they had sex wildly. Ignis liked this wild man, he was so wild in bed, he took total control over ignis and it made him happy. Ignis liked it when he was being fucked roughly , intensely like that. It made him felt desired, loved. In the end, ignis was on all four and he was filled with sasuke's cum all over his insides. It felt so good. They ended up sleeping together and when he woke up, he could feel sasuke's thick milk spurting out from his rectal. This guy left that hot thick milk over the night? Maybe.. he want a quick morning sex? With a smile, ignis used the telepathy to talk to Sasuke.

,' Sasuke san.. you wish to eat me for breakfast? Is that why you left so much of your thick milk inside my hole? It felt good down there.."

Ignis grabbed sasuke and made out to him deeply, intensely. Then, he moved his legs and sat over sasuke, he flipped the blanket open and he found a 'treasure' Sasuke's big erect cock, morning erection. Ignis would take good care of it. He smiled, spread his butt cheeks and some cum spurted out, dirtying Sasuke's cock, then, he slammed his butt on Sasuke and they fucked hard for couple of hours , Ignis kept on screaming sasuke's name over and over again . it ended and both are satisfied.

,' why don't we.. eat at home? I need to go to the studio at noon, but.. I'll let you eat me first.. of course..
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 9:38

Ignis had decided that he would communicate with me by telepathy. It was good enough for me. He spoke of the seeds in his hole and then pulled back the blanket. E saw my morning erection and then climbed over me and made me slip deep inside him. We made love hard and intensily for a few hours until we were both satisfied. He then said that we should eat at home.
Even though this wasn't my house, I picked him up and brougt him to his bathroom. I filled the bath and washed him quickly, inside and out. I kissed him again. He had to be at the studio for noon. I calculated everything and I knew I had time to make him a good breakfast and a bento. After the bath, I let Ignis prepare himself as I just slipped in my pants and made him quick pancakes, then I made him a nice bento. When everything was made, we left for the studio.
Once there, I saw a man with my build maybe less, trying to grab on my Ignis. I grabbed his arms and twisted it behind his back. Ignis put his hand on my shoulder. His voice told me that this guy was part of his band. I let go of his arm and he backed away. I smirked and helped Ignis to make it to his seat. Another guy came in and I guessed he was the manager.

"Okay guys, we are booked until next month. We have lives in major hotels and...who's this?"

He glared at me surprised. I hovered around Ignis.

"I am none of your concern. This of me as Ignis-Sama's shadow. Don't even think of seperating me from him, that will only get your arms to break."

He gulped and then continued to explain things for the band. When there was a break, I gave Ignis his bento.
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeWed 19 Mar - 10:10

They both done with their intense sex and then they got ready for going to the studio. When they arrived in there, a man was tryign to grab Ignis and sasuke simply twist his arms. Though he told his eidolen that this guy was the band member so Sasuke released him. They practiced for a while and then, during break time Sasuke gave ignis his bento. Ignis smirked at his sexy eidolen. He gave a sign to Sasuke to come closer. When he did, ignis slowly grabbed sasuke and kissed him hard, deep. He made out to his eidolen and then he stripped sasuke's chest naked, how sexy, those abs.. strong muscular chest. Delicious.

Ignis got sushi rolls for his bento, he would love to eat it with sasuke right now. This would be the first time he shared his food. Ignis felt so happy. He pushed sasuke on the ground and then he put the small sushi rolls on sasuke. Two on his nipples, one on belly button, and another on his abs, then his crotch and finally.. his big bad cock. Ignis smiled and then he leaned closer.

He started to eat the sushi that lies on the man's nipples and he took advantage to suck on sasuke's nipples and bit them lightly. After that he kept on molesting his eidolen and he ended up sucking sasuke's big cock after he finished the last sushi on that cock. Ignis smiled more and he kept sucking sasuke hard and deep inside his throat. Then, Sasuke groan and ignis swallow his cum, he smiled and made out to sasuke again. then, this time he spoke, though only one thign came out.. "sasuke"

,' sasuke…my..sasuke… mmmnnnn.. my sasuke…"

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr - 10:52

Strange, I never thought that the virgin Ignis would be so openly perverted. Lucky for us, he did his little game while everyone was gone to eat. Ignis ate the sushi right off my body and he seduced me at the same time. When he reached the bottom part of my body, he sucked on my erection and I smirked at him. I climaxed in his mouth and he swallowed everything. How arousing. He then came in my arms and I heard his voice in my ear. My name. He was verbally claming me. Now that was what I wanted to here the most. His voice. His beautiful voice calling my name.
I grabbed his face and kissed his lips. I made out to him and made him moan. I felt that he was excited so I rubbed his dick with my hand as I slipped my tongue in his mouth. He moaned louder and I managed to push him until his back was on the floor and I was over him, touching his body, rubbing his dick and kissing him intensely. I did all this because I knew he liked it. I then unzipped his shorts and slipped them off a bit so I could go and touch his twitching little hole. He was already wet and sticky. He got so excited with just a kiss? How cute.
My finger slipped inside him. I couldn't actually take him here since his bandmates might be back at any moment, but I could take care of his desire quickly like this. I slipped in another finger and moved them relentlessly until he climaxed. I licked off all the cum and then zipped him back up. I just had time to bring my own pants back up before the noisy bandmates came in. I held Ignis in my arms as they did. They froze for a moment before understanding that Ignis and I were more then just friends.
When the manager came in, he asked for yet another practice. Apparently, they had a live tonight in an outdoor party. I was going to have to stay close to Ignis.

"Ignis, shall I prepare another bento for tonight? Or maybe you'd rather we go out to eat this time?"
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 11:40

He liked tasting Sasuke, this guy was sexy, hot, delicious. The oral sex lasted for a while and sasuke gave him a release as well. After that, the band return and the manager said that they had live concert tonight, open stage, outdoor area. So, now they had to practice, but before they did, Ignis smirked to sasuke's question, as it was said they would attend a party and held concert there. So, they could eat out tonight. Ignis did not give his answer yet, he grabbed sasuke's face and kissed him deeply, so deep that they both moaned. Then he release the guy and starred at him. With gentle, yet seductive red eyes of his. He licked sasuke's lips and whispered his name softly into his ear,

After that, they began practicing. Before they knew it, they spend the whole day in the studio, with the band members. After the practice, ignis got some warm honey to drink on , since he need to boost his vocal for the concert tonight, so warm beverage would be the best. He shared his honey to sasuke and then it was all gone. Ignis and sasuke would need to go bath before they went to the party. So, they went to the nearby shower room, behind the studio. They had a fast shower and then ignis was dressed up in a costume. He wore a black suit, made of synthetic leather, and it showed his curvy body clearly. On top of the black suit, there's tiny metal buttons in shape of rose, all over his waist, thigh, and neck area.

When they arrived at the party, they went through the backdoor and headed straight to the outdoor stage. Lots of people gathered already. As ignis stood in the center of the stage, he started to sing.

'darkness that were left unknown"
sweeter than death, was your gaze upon me'
burning my soul like an endless sea of flames, where Hades feasts of Persephone.'

He continued to sing and then, he spotted sasuke amongst the crowd, he smiled at him, and then come to him, dragging sasuke onto the stage, then ignis placed sasuke's arms around his waist, he sang and rubbed his whole body on sasuke, seducing him, with the movement of his body, and the melody of the song. Ignis hugging and being all over sasuke as he did erotic dancing made the crowd cheered. Ignis moved his arms and he grabbed Sasuke's head gently, then he brushed his lips against his and Kissed sasuke, right before the whole audience. They all screamed like fan girls and ignis, slowly, kissing sasuke, before he continued singing again.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeTue 15 Apr - 23:42

Ignis chose to eat out that night. After the repetitions, Ignis and I took a shower together and I helped him dress up for the show. We went out to the outdoor stage. Once he started singing, he spotted me in the crowd came to get me and pulled me on stage. He was singing for me, rubbing his tigh body against mine and making me hold him with my hands. He slowly spun around and kissed me seductively. I heard the fans screaming their approval but I knew Ignis was making this only about us. I pulled him against me harder and made him feel my unexcited lenght on his butt. It was still big even when it wasn't hard.

*I'm going to make you bed me to stop tonight.*

He kept me on the stage during the whole show. He was seducing me, almost begging me to touch him. The fans seemed to love that. After the show and before the VIP fan meeting, we went in Ignis' private dressing room and I slammed him against the wall. I kissed him hard and heard him moan loudly, I slipped my tongue in his mouth and made out to him for a long time. When I let go of his lips and his face was entirely flustered.

"When we're done here, I am going to make you scream. You are going to be saying my name so often, it will be etched into your mind forever."

I licked his neck and then someone knocked on his door. It was one of the bandmates saying it was time to meet with the VIPs. I let go of my Ignis and followed in his shadow. This was his job, I would not interfere, but I'll also do my job as his bodyguard. I was right behind him when he had to take pictures and sign autographes.
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 14:30

He was singing for Sasuke, his eidolen, his hot sexy eidolen. When the show was done and they went to sign autograph, ignis did all of it quickly and only gave away few sign to some fans. Then, he went straight home with sasuke. He just could not hold it any longer after that made out. Then, when they arrive at home, ignis grabbed Sasuke's arms and they walked straight to the bedroom. Ignis stripped naked and he just slammed Sasuke to the bed. Started 'eating' him.

,' nnnnhhhh..mmmhhhhh… Sasuke…..sasuke…aahhhhh…hhhnnn sasuke…."

Only one name escaped ignis' mouth, only one word, Sasuke, sasuke. He just called his eidolen, over, over, and over again. It was almost he could only say that one name. "sasuke' and nothing else. He stripped Sasuke naked and kept making out to him deeply, more, more, and more, he just did not stop, he made Sasuke moaned and they became more eager with the making out.

,' mmmmhhhh…mmmmhh… Sasuke…mmmmnnnnhhh… aahhh..aahhhh… Sa…su..ke…"

Ignis slowly spreading his legs, get on all four and he used both hands to spread open his butt, showing sasuke his lewd wet rectal. Slipping his finger inside and started to play with his tight wet whole, still calling out to sasuke, the only name he would call out.

,' nnnnhhh… Sasuke…..aaahhhhh….aahhhhhnnnnn Sasuke-san….mmmmnnnhhhh'

Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr - 10:50

Ignis did his job quickly. I could feel how impatient and eager he was to get back home. And as I thought, the moment we got home, he stripped us both naked and he slammed me on the bed. He started kissing me and he moaned my name over and over again. He was moaning my name so much, then he got on all fours and presented his ass to me. I smirked, grabbed his hips and just slammed my dick inside him. This time he wasn't just moaning my name, he was screaming it. Good.
He got tighter and I smirked as I rammed myself even harder inside him. There was already a very wet squelching sound. When he climaxed for the first time, I decided this was far from enough. I flipped him around and held his legs spread wide open. Now I could see his sexy face while he was moaning and calling my name. His face was begging me to kiss him and I felt his sharp nails scratch my abdomen. I groaned and lifted his butt a bit higher to ram my dick inside him harder and deeper. The face he was doing was enough to make me grow larger inside him. I let my semen shoot inside him then and he climaxed again.

"Twice already Ignis? Does it feel that good inside you? You want more right? Call my name out more."

And he did. He practically begged me for more. I made love to him for a long time until Ignis fainted. That's when I stopped. I looked at my Master. What was I to him? Just an Eidolen? A sex toy? Both. Probably both. I was playing both his servant and his sex toy. It wasn't like he was saying that he liked me, he was just saying that he loves my body. Well my job was to make him happy and safe. I let him sleep and went to do my job as a teacher by grading sheets. At least I had a Summoner.
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeMon 28 Apr - 11:14

Sasuke, his lovely eidolen stabbed his cock deep inside ignis's rectal. They made love more, more, and ignis was filled with sasuke's cum, his semen, he felt so happy. Though again, the only words coming out form his red lips was his eidolen's name, over, and over again. That name… 'sasuke' was like a sweet flower to him. Like a sweet nectar to his lips, sweet harmony to his ear. Did sasuke knew this? Did he knew? Well.. only one person could answer that, only sasuke himself.

They both fall asleep and then, when morning came, ignis woke up, his eidolen was still on the bed, sleeping like w sweet child. Ignis was so happy t have Sasuke like this on him. How sweet. Ignis silently slipped away from the bed, ignoring the fact that he was all naked and semen was spurting out from his rectal. He went to the kitchen and prepared something sweet and nice, a small chocolate lava cake with cherry on top! He happily brought the cake to the bed, where sasuke slept. He smiled, and slowly climbed on Sasuke, he took a bite of the cake and then, slowly fed it on sasuke as he put the rest on the table.

As he fed his eidolen with the sweet cake, he kissed Sasuke again, again, over again. As if he would never kiss him anymore. Ignis did not stop yet. He kissed sasuke more, grabbed his lovely handsome face and making out to him, slowly… romantically. Even his heart was calling out to sasuke…

It was in ignis's heart… he was calling out… 'sasuke…sasuke… calling out to sasuke like a desperate child who wanted warmth. Like a soul in chill that yearned for embrace. He just let them both drowned in their kiss more..more… and longer than he wanted. They kept kissing two minutes… more… and more… ignis ' heart was still.. calling out to Sasuke… desperate voice....yet soft...and gentle...
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSat 17 May - 14:54

When I woke up, Ignis climbed on top of me and started feeding me some chocolate cake. It wasn't a very healthy breakfast, but I guess it was alright. What I liked most was hearing his heart call my name. Over and over again. My name in such a loving matter. Last night's doubt's disappeared as he started kissing me. I pushed him on his back and kissed him harder. He moaned and I slipped my tongue inside his mouth. He was still naked and I was as well. Though I didn't have time to do anything to him, my cellphone rang and it was Sen's number. I grabbed it and answered.

"What do you want?"

He sighed and then told me that there had been a problem with the Academy. I listened to his demand and then hung up. I grabbed Ignis and started kissing him again and again. My morning erection rubbed against his tight little hole and then just slipped in and he moaned loudly, his heart called to me eagerly. I moved inside him as I kissed him gently and romantically. He was moaning and holding me as I made love to him slowly and gently. We both climaxed together and then I slipped out of him and then picked him up and carried him to the bath. I washed him and kissed him some more.

"My beloved Ignis...call me with your heart more...it feels so good in my own heart. Chase away any doubt from my heart in mind. Build the bond even stronger between us. Let's make it unbreakable. I love you and know that my love is not easily given away."
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeTue 20 May - 8:17

As they kissed and made out more, ignis kept calling out to sasuke. Only his name escaped from the voice of his heart, the voice of his lips, only say one name ,' Sasuke'. What he did not expect was the quick sex that sasuke did on him. Though ignis did not mind he enjoyed that too. After that quick one, they went to the bathroom and they bathed together.

Ignis was practically rubbing his whole body on sasuke, actually he was wishing that sasuke would bathe him. But he could not spoke normally and since Sasuke was such a sexy man, he shall took advantage and do this! This would be the perfect body language for Ignis. He grabbed the liquid soap, poured it all over his body and then he grabbed a sponge that he put on sasuke's hands. He then made sasuke brushed that sponge on his body.

He grabbed Sasuke's face and kissed him some more, licking his tongue, nibbling sasuke's wet tongue and lips. Biting Sasuke's sweet lips gently and sucking it softly. As he was still molesting Sasuke's lips in a loving , warm way, his heart, spoke to Sasuke's.

,' mmhh.. my Sasuke.. Love…sasuke… I love sasuke…mmmmm…"

Then, as their passionate bath ended, ignis got dressed again and so did sasuke. Ignis looked at the schedule. It seemed that he should go to the principal office now.. he wondered what would happen there, he never went there. Ignis was a thief, and… well.. singer as his side job but..what would the principal want with a person like him? He showed Sasuke his note about the meeting with the principal and he made a confused gesture. Pointing at the date and note, and looked lost. He put down the calendar and kissed Sasuke again. He smiled and clung to his eidolen, and his lover. Licked Sasuke's lip softly.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke

Sasuke

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 14:51

Ignis was so adorable. He just poured soap all over him and gave me the sponge. I started cleaning him and he kept kissing me. I was certain that if we could, we would kiss all the time. After the bath, we got dressed and Ignis showed me the schedule with a confused face. I grabbed his waist and we started kissing again and again.

"Don't worry. The meeting with Sen is mostly about me. He called about trouble at the academy."

I then carried him to the portal that led to the academy. Once there, we didn't go to the principal's office, we headed for my office. I opened the door and let Ignis pass. I closed the door behind him and we walked to my desk where I made Ignis sit on me. I kissed him gently. Though our gentle kiss grew more passionate. Until the door was pushed open by Sen. He walked in with a few others, teachers and students. They all gathered in my office and then Sen locked the door.

"This room is soundproof and pushes away any spies."

He then stated the business and I had to admit that he was right, this was worrisome. Then he stopped talking and he stared at Ignis. He asked me who this was and I wrapped my arms around him to hold him protectively.

"All of you knew I was an Eidolen. Ignis is my Summoner. He can be trusted, besides he doesn't talk. Only I can hear him because of our bond. Furthermore, he has no idea who you people are and what's going on here."

I glared at Sen and he sighed. He accepted that Ignis stayed in the office, on my lap, in my arms. He knew that Eidolen and Summoners never stray from eachother. So he kept going. Then I got an idea.

"Ignis, you are a professional in this, can you sneak in where they put the student's blood, change the vials for pig's blood and bring their blood back to us?"
Back to top Go down
Ignis

Ignis

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 8:56

Sasuke said that the meeting with Sen was mostly about… Sasuke himself? Really? Well that's good. It means ignis did not need to say something or piss someone off with his speechless act. Yes, most people did not communicate with Ignis because this guy, he could not talk. Strangely, he could sing. But when it came to speaking the words in conversations, he got blank and ended up choked at his own words.

Though then, in the end they went to Sasuke's office, so.. Sasuke got an office? Ignis did not notice that one. And after they were there, some people came inside. Sen and other teachers and students. Then, Sasuke asked if ignis could help in the 'sneak and steal' part. Now that was a piece of cake for him, he did such things many times already he could do this just fine. As an answer, ignis smiled and kissed sasuke, he nodded to the idea.
Then, after the people went home, leaving only ignis and Sasuke, ignis started to make a plan. Tonight, he shall take action, the sooner the better. He would not gamble on this problem and he would not delay. This was really a very troublesome news. This fake principal, he sure had some dirty plan for the students.

When the night came, ignis dressed up in his ninja clothes, he was ready for action now. He had the map of the place . he also had his equipment for lock pick ready. Then, when it was exactly midnight, Ignis sneak out form his room and he moved like a shadow. Fast, invincible, he arrived at the place and he used the lock pick to open the window. The room was empty. And he looked around. Nobody. Though to make sure, he threw sleeping gas into the room, he put his mask on. Just in case there's someone in here. When he was sure that nobody was in the room, he moved slowly and he saw the vials of blood. Using his lock picking skill, he managed to exchange the blood there with pig's blood.

After about one hour gone, Ignis finally came back. He had the blood with him, the student's blood. He entered his room before locking the window and then, he poured all the blood into the washer, he washed away all of it and destroy all the vials. No evidence about this. All clean and perfect. Though not.. as flawless…

Ignis ended up fainted in the bathroom after disposing all the evidence. He had a tiny needle on his feet. Very tiny and it almost like a very thin invincible needle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

the phantom thief Empty
PostSubject: Re: the phantom thief   the phantom thief Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the phantom thief
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next