Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

movie for Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan - 10:39

Since Kurenai didn't know where to go, I decided to go with my first option. We would go at a movie. I would have to bring him out to eat after the movie, I didn't really like to be in crowds, I much rather avoid it, but I was doing this for Kurenai.
We made it out of the school and through the portal to the human world. They didn't know anything about our existence, hiddng or powers was primordial. I just held my lover close as we walked in the streets towards the movie theatre. People stared, we weren't really dressed the way humans did, we stood out. It didn't really matter, humans were simply impressed by things they weren't used to. I held my Kurenai's hand tightly in mine as we finally arrived at the movies. There were five full lines and one empty line. I went for that one. I hated being in a crowd. I saw the movie title and smiled, it was a good movie. I saw it on internet. I paid for our tickets and then we went in the room where the movie was playing. We sat down and I noticed that there was nobody else but us in the room. I sighed and kissed my lover's hand. The room went dark then and I suddenly felt like doing something that humans usually did in the theatres. I leaned towards Kurenai, grabed his chin between my fingers and kissed him gently but in a very excitibg way, sliping my tongue in his mouth. I kept kissing him more and more, turning up the heat of both our bodies. Something about making out in a dark movie theatre really turned me on. It was strange, but I was hoping my lover was also loving this. My kissing became more intense, I wanted to hear him moan. This was another advantage of an empty room. And we had this whole theatre room for about three hours. I released my lover's lips for just a little moment.

"You like kissing me, right? You... like this? I... want more of your lips."

I kissed him again, sliping my tongue back in his mouth. It felt so exciting to kiss him like this, over and over again. I wish I could just grab him and sit him on me the way in which I could give him even more pleasure, but I doubted he would want to do this kind of thing here. So I would kiss him this intensily until we made it back to our room tonight. I let my hand softly brush through his hair and kissed him more with my eyes almost closed under the delight of feeling his tongue against mine.
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jan - 13:22

Kurenai was so happy and excited to go out with sen on their first date. They decided to go for a movie first. He did not know what movie they would watch so he just followed sen like always. They arrived at a cinema and sen bought them tickets to watch a movie. It seemed that this movie was an action romance one; kurenai never went to cinema before so this was his first time. He sat down beside his lover on the seat and slowly the lights were off. The screen before them was so wide, very wide. Kurenai felt excited to see the movie. But then, sen grabbed his chin and kissed him hard. If they were not inside a cinema watching movie, they would’ve ended up going further in this pleasure. But right now, they would just kissing and nothing more. Kurenai pressed his lips gently on sen’s and gave him a deep gentle kiss. He made out gently to his lover and grabbed his arms as he hugged it tightly again. He liked the feeling of his lover’s warmth on him.

,’ Ahhhh.. Sen it feels good….nnnhhh…”

This was bad, kurenai could not stop now, and he kept kissing sen all the way till his face got flustered. Though it’s hard for sen to see kurenai’s red face since the room was dark, he was pretty sure that he could notice it by his voice. He kissed his lover over and over again for some time before coming to his senses in the end. That was close; if kurenai got more of that kiss he wouldn’t be able to hold it back.

,’ the.. movie…. We….can’t……here…sen…”

Kurenai was calming himself down right now as he turned his gaze on the screen. The movie starts playing and he cuddled his lover’s strong arms like always, still with a blushing red face
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jan - 20:11

Kurenai seemed to like this as much as I was, we kept kissing like we would if we were still together in bed and making out. My lover even put more kiss in it and I felt him pulling me closer, saying it felt good. That was arousing, much more then I had first expected. I wanted to touch him more then, but he suddenly stoped kissing me and said we couldn't do this here. He wanted to watch the movie. I had one problem with that, my hand wanted to feel his body more. I would have to hold it until we got back to our room. I sighed and leaned my back against the chair and watched the movie wuth my lover holding on tightly to my arm. I didn't get why he didn't want to kiss me in the theatre, there was nobody else here exept us. I could let him watch the movie as I watched what I wanted.
With a smirk on my face, I sliped my arm away from him and kneeled down on the ground in front of him. I lightly opened the front of his kimono and licked his nipples softly. He could enjoy the movie, I would enjoy his body. I played with his nipples for a little while before closing the top of his kimono and slightly opening the bottom part of it. I smiled and wondered if he was having fun watching the movie. I grabed his hard dick and licked it from bottom to tip. I played on the tip of it. I could hear him holding down his voice, it made me smile some more before I took it all in my mouth, taking it as deep in my throat as I could. I sucked on it skowly but hard. His hands in my hair. It was a good thing the movie was so loud, nobody could ever hear his moaning. I sucked him until I tasted his cum in my mouth. I swallowed everything and licked his dick clean before sitting back up next to him. I smirked at him and tangled my fingers with his, leaned close to his and gave him a light kiss. I watched the rest of the movie even though I was hard and I wanted him badly. It would probably be painful later, but for now, I didn't want him to be too embarassed.

"I love you, Kurenai."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 26 Jan - 9:26

Kurenai was enjoying the movie but his lover decided to enjoy a different kind of ‘movie’ he preferred a live show of kurenai. This was unexpected treatment from his lover but he liked it. The thing was, he did not expect to cum so fast just from a blow job. And sen expect kurenai to enjoy the rest of the movie after that? Hell no! Right now all that he could think of was sen’s big thing inside him, making love so hard to him. kurenai blushed against such thoughts and he clings to sen tightly as they watched the movie. It’s halfway through the movie and it still about one and a half hour before it ends. Kurenai felt so hot right now, he was hard and all aroused and he knew that sen felt the same.

He leaned close to sen and grabbed his face with one hand. He kissed sen so hard and deep, showing his lover how aroused he was. Kurenai released their lips and then he whispered very softly into his lover’s ear,

,” sen… i.. love you… please… it feels hot all over me…you too right?.. Please…can we.. Go somewhere private?”

Kurenai could not hold it after that blow job; he was already wet in his rectal and flustered badly in his face. He couldn’t watch the movie anymore and all he could think of was having sen inside him. He knew that it’s not possible to do it in here but… maybe they could find a room or something to release their ‘stresses'? This would be a bit risky, if they were about to do it in public place…well, he just hoped that there was something private enough around here.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jan - 14:22

So I aroused him too much for him to wait until we got back to our room? Even though he had just cum in my mouth, that wasn't enough for him? This was funny. I could leave him like this and keep watching the movie, or I could give him what both of us want. Though to find a private area, that would be difficult. We had another hour and a half before the end of the movie. I looked at Kurenai and smiled. I pulled him on me and made him sit on me as he kept watching the wide screen. From behind, this looked like there was on tall man sitting in the room. I started kissing the back of his neck, then the side on his neck while one of my hands played with one of his nipples and then other one slowly went up his thigh.

"I wouldn't mind doing it here, but I doubt you'd be okay with it. Let's find a quiet spot. Well...it'll get noisy soon anyway."

I got up and still held him against me. I held him tight enough for him to feel how hard I was. I then looked around the room and used my knowledge of strategy to find a small room wigh a door in the northern wall of this room. I brought my lover there and opened the dooor. It was an empty room, it was small, but it was good enough. I went in with my lover and closed the door, then locked it. It was pitch black, I couldn't see, but I could still sense my lover around. I grabed his hand and then kissed him hard. I pushed him back until his back was against the wall. I sliped my tongue in his mouth and kissed him more and more. I lifted one of his legs up to my waist, making him a little closer to me. My hand then went inside his kimono and rubbed on his butt, one of my fingers sliping inside of him. He was already wet and pulsating around my finger. Feeling that was quite exciting.[/i]

"Touch me too Kurenai. You're so wet there, love. Do you want me that badly?"
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeWed 30 Jan - 9:43

Kurenai felt so aroused right now and it’s all sen’s fault. Good thing that there was a small room nearby and sen brought both of them there. It was so dark but since he was an eagle with a high sense of sight, kurenai could see in the darkest dark, but of course, he could feel his lover as well. They began to kiss hard and sen lifted kurenai’s leg and slipped his finger inside his butt, it was wet down there. But that was not what kurenai wanted, he did not want sen’s finger inside, he wanted his lover’s big hard lust to be slammed hard inside him. He grabbed sen’s finger and pulled them out from his butt and then licked it clean. Sen asked kurenai if he wanted him that badly, well, he would get his answer soon enough.

Kurenai lifted both of his legs and now he was holding on sen with both arms and legs. His wet rectal was tracing for sen’s dick and he could feel it. Then, with one hand, kurenai grabbed sen’s hard lust and put it inside his wet rectal. He moaned loudly as he let sen slipped his hard dick all the way in. it was so wet to the point that sen could go inside so easily.

,’ AAHHHHHHH!... so huge.. sen!.. Fuck me there… I want it…Hard and deep!”

Kurenai slipped his body lower and let sen’s dick hit him deep, it felt so great inside him. His rectal was reacting already and now it’s tightly gripping and squeezing sen’s hard lust intensely. He started moving up and down slowly and moaned more. He licked sen’s face all over and kissed him hard continuously. He grabbed sen’s head with both of his arms and sealed their lips still in a hard passionate kiss.

,” nngghhh.. Sen I want you… love me hard… I want…. “

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan - 4:19

He didn't want to touch me. He wanted me inside him and he wanted me now. He used the wall to get a little higher and to stabilise himself. Then he pulled out my fingers from his rectal and licked them in front of my eyes. That aroused me more then I already was. My dick was starting to get painful now. I felt his rectal rub lightly against my dick until he grabed it, placed it and sliped it deep all the way inside him. It sliped in so easily. He was already so wet there. We would not have to wait for him to get used to it at all this time. I moaned as he said some ver arousing things to me. He was so sexy when he acted that way. He asked me to do him hard and deep, I gave him hard and deep. I moaned again and felt him hold me tightly there. He was even more aroused then I thought. I let my hands go on his butt to give him some support so he wouldn't slip down too much, and then, using the strengh in my arms, I also made him go up and down on my hard cock repeatedly. He was already moaning, already calling my name and asking for more. If this is what resulting in giving him a blow job, I would have to do that more often.
I leaned closer, putting one of my hands on the wall behind Kurenai and thrusted harder and deeper inside him. I had been aroused since we got here, but my dick still got bigger inside him. It seemed my lover was just that good. It felt so nice inside him, if I could, I would forever leave my dick in there and listen to Kurenai chant my name with every move I made.
I licked his lips then and sliped my tongue in his mouth. even though the movie was loud and we were in a small locked room, I didn't want to take the risk of alerting a security guard. I made out with him for a while before parting our lips to breathe, but his lips just kept calling me back to them, so I kissed them over and over again.

"Nhh...Kurenai. I want more. I need to hear... your voice more. Whisper in my ear...say things to me that would... make me want you even more... It's so nice here, so wet and warm....tighter get tighter around me. I want you so badly. I'll... make sure you never call anyone's name...but mine..."

II moved a little faster inside him, hitting the depth of his desire over and over again. I found his sensitive spot and used it to make him say my name more and more. Such an arousing voice. Such an exciting body. And it was all mine.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan - 10:17

Kurenai went crazy in pleasure; he was moaning, screaming and calling sen over and over again. He was pleased deeply. As sen slipped inside him and got bigger, kurenai screamed and he trembled more. He got more excited and slammed his butt faster and rougher against sen’s hard cock. He got tighter around his lover’s hard desire and squeezed it hard. There was a slutty wet sound coming out from his crotch and he like the way it sounded made both of them got aroused even worse. Kurenai could not stop moving his butt and waist faster on sen,

,” AHH!.. so good!! Sen! More.. harder.. give it to me hard!..it feels huge AHHHHHHHH!! More! I want more!”

He then made out fiercely to his loved one and slamming his butt like crazy against sen’s body. He made his lover went as deep as he could inside him and he kept on fucking it hard and intensely kurenai could not do anything but calling out to sen and moving even harder with his waist and hips. He was highly aroused right now and he could only think of his lover’s lust over him. He grabbed sen’s face and kissed him hard again as they made out once more.

,” Sen.. more… get bigger… I want it.. you.. so hot inside me.. it burns.. so good.. Ravish me hard!”

Kurenai never thought that the simple blow job given to him would lead to a full public sex like this, but right now he was so aroused that he cared not about what people would say or think about them. He only needed his lover and his touch made him so happy. He let sen’s hardness went all the way to the deepest hilt of his rectal and rubbed him there, that made kurenai screamed more in pleasure and he called out to his lover again as he got aroused
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeFri 1 Feb - 17:44

How could Kurenai be this aroused by a simple blow job. I never imagine that doing him in this place would feel so good, so hot and exciting. Kurenai just kept asking for more, slamming his butt against my dick more and more, moaning, screaming, calling my name non stop. I just kept moving my hips to thrust deep and hard inside his tight rectal. He said some things that turned me on even more, and got what he wanted as I grew larger inside him. He felt so tight now, I thought I would have trouble moving, but he was dripping so wet that I didn't get that problem. I kept going in and out, hard, deep. My Kurenai was screaming in bliss, my voice accompanied his in a moaning tone. Kurenai made out with me in a very arousing way and the wet sounds of his crotch were only making it worst. My arms were getting a little tired, so both of them went on the wall, letting Kurenai's body fall a little lower and my dick went deeper inside him. All the way in. I moaned loudly and kissed his neck, I sucked on the skin and left a hickey there. Then I licked his lips and sliped my tongue inside his mouth.

"So wet... so deep... Kurenai your voice... it's just too much. I... love you! Nhhh... more, move more on me...use my body and... scream just for me...ahh! So tight! Never! I'll never live without you!"

It was now a fact for me. I couldn't see myself with any one else but him, and I couldn't see myself without him either. I was not going to let anybody ever have him. I was going to be the only one who will ever see his flustered face and hear him moaning voice. I sliped my tongue in his mouth again and made out hard with him. I wanted to taste every part of this guy's body until I knew the taste by heart. I let go of his lips, I needed to moan. I was getting more aroused as we were doing it. I felt his wet dick rubbing against my abs and I knew he was close to climaxing. So was I. When he had first embraced eachother I had never imagine it would be so good as to drive me insane and make mewant to take him anywhere. I felt my body getting tense. It felt so good, I didn't really want it to end yet. But I didn't know how long we had been in here. I licked his lips, his jawline, then I nibbled his neck. I bit him as I released everthing I was holding back inside him. I felt his hot cum spurting out on my chest and abs at the same time. After breathing a little I lifted Kurenai off of my dick and turned him around to face the wall. I kneeled and licked all of my cum from his rectal. I ddn't want him to be uncomfortable for the rest of the day. I stood back up when I was done and kissed his lips softly. I grabed some of his cum from my chest and licked that as well.

"Did you want to do that Kurenai or do I continue on my own?"

I slowly licked my fingers, I knew he could see in the dark, so I licked them as sexy as I could. I sure did love his taste.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 9:55

Kurenai could not do anything else but calling out to his lover and trembling together with him. They were having intercourse in a public place this was all new to him but he could not help it. He loved this man so much to the point that a single touch from him triggered every inch of his senses in such erotic way. Kurenai could not stand the touch of sen’s skin and breathe everything about him aroused kurenai so bad. Sen was a manly guy with proportional muscles that suited his figure perfectly. It was natural for a feminine man like kurenai to be attracted to sen deeply.

Both of them continued their intense intercourse and reached their climax at the same time. Before kurenai could do anything, sen slipped his dick out and then turned kurenai against the wall as he licked the hot cum dripping out from kurenai’s rectal. This guy was deadly handsome already and now he licked kurenai’s butt with such sexy attitude, that made kurenai got flustered and then reacted at the same time. He turned around and got on his knees. He grabbed sen’s dick and licked it clean from the tip to the balls. He took some of his lover’s cum and tasted it

,” Nnnnnggghhh… sen is delicious… nnggh….”

He licked sen’s dick all over and cleaned it thoroughly from the remaining semen. He then slowly made his way to sen’s abs and chest, licking the hot semen there, cleaning his lover’s body with his tongue and lips. Then, he stood up, grabbed his lover’s face and made out to him in a soft, gentle manner. He gently gazed at his beloved sen as he rested his head on his lover’s chest.

,” i… I clean you up… that.. Feels good, I love you sen.. my heart is all yours, all of me is yours… take me wherever you go…ahh.. for now.. umm.. can you …. Hug me I feel like breathing… you were so.. Fierce.. So amazing…”

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 11:57

Kurenai surprised me one more time by getting on his knees and cleaning my dick up properly with his tongue and lips. I moaned and put my hand on his head. He was good. He was starting to turn me on again just with his simple actions, I had to stop him, but it felt so damned good to have his mouth there. He then said that I tasted good and it made me smirk. When he was done with my dick, he licked his way to my chest, cleaned up all the cum from there and finally he rested his head on my chest. He seemed tired now.
He told me that he cleaned me up, that I already knew, then e told me his heart, all of him actually, was mine and he wanted me to take him anywhere I went. Though for now, I would do as requested and I wraped my arms around his body and hugged him until his breathing came back to normal. I then lifted his head to give him a soft kiss. I let go of his body to place his kimono back correctly and zip up my pants. I grabed his hand and felt around for the door. I unlocked it and went out of our sanctuary. I brought him back to our seats just in time for the ending of the movie. Oups, I guess we had more fun then I had expected. I sighed and grinned at my lover. I would pay him another ticket if he wanted to see the movie entirely again, but I could also hear his stomac protesting.

"So, now we can either go in the theatre's restaurants or I can buy a monster bag of pop corn and another ticket and we can try to watch this movie again. It's your choice my lover. I'm okay with both of those options."

I leaned foward and kissed his lips again. I didn't care if people saw us kissing, I love this man and he loves me back, so what's the problem? I always saw guys french kissing girls so why would it be any different with me kissing my lover?
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 2 Feb - 13:07

Sen did what kurenai requested, a hug, yes, he needed a hug right now and his lover’s hug was all that he wanted. Then, as his breathing came to normal, they got out from the secret room and back to their seat. The movie was coming to an end; he sighed and smiled back to his lover. He clung closely to sen’s arms. They kissed passionately and kurenai barely cared if they were seen by others, he liked sen’s lips and he loved this man with all his heart. Soon, the movie ended and then sen asked him where to go eat. Kurenai’s stomach growled too loud so sen could hear it. That was quite embarrassing for a first date! His face blushed violently as sen asked him about restaurants. He stayed quiet for a while and then shyly said

,’uuuu… umm… restaurant? I.. I’m sorry it’s embarrassing to hear such… growling noise…ummm.”

Seriously, this was so embarrassing! But what already happened could not be undone, so now, it’s time for them to eat their lunch. Both of them walked out from the theater and started to look for a restaurant. There were lots of food stands there, and he just did not know which one to choose. He saw some girls at a Japanese restaurant and it seems like it has lots of menus there. He did not look at the girls of course; he looked at the miniature of the menus that were displayed on the restaurant’s entrance.

Then, without him noticing, someone form those girls approached them and she seemed to know sen, maybe a fan of his? He had no idea. The girl ran towards them and then she grabbed sen’s arms and with excitement she said

,” I know you! Its sen right? The idol of our school! You are so handsome closer like this!!...ummm…you can eat with us if you like come join our table it’ll be fun! “

The girl ignored kurenai’s presence as if he wasn’t there. But kurenai clung closely to sen and he looked worried. He couldn’t help it but to glare at the girl, if they were not in public place, he would have the girl shoved away by force, but he did not want to stir up trouble in public and made it worse so he cuddled sen’s arms closer and rubbed it against his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSun 3 Feb - 11:29

As we were heading to a restaurant, I felt something strange on my free arm. I looked to see a girl that clung onto me ferociously. I was wondering how this could happen, but then she said I was handsome up close and she invited me to sit at her and her friend's table. I looked at them, but I didn't really feel like sitting with some fan girls, besides, I was on a date of my own! I looked at Kurenai and I could almost feel the hatred in his eyes right now. He just kept glaring at the girl on my other arm. Now how could I survive this delicate confrontation? I felt Kurenai rubbing his cheek on my arm and just decided to go hard on the girl. I sliped my arm away from her and kissed my Kurenai in front of her. Her face went pale and she lightly blushed. Then I looked at her, I was wearing a serious face on.

"I'm on a date already. Leave me alone. Come on Kurenai, let's find a friendly restaurant, this one feels a bit stuffy."

I grabed my lover by the waist and turned my back on the girl and her friends. We walked around the corner and then I sighed. I looked at my Kurenai and kissed him gently again. I hated the fact I was popular at school. I hated the fact that some girls were clingy and I hated the fact that my lover had to see how embarassing it is to sometimes hang out with me.

"Sorry, Kurenai. That kind of stupid shit happens sometimes. I try to let them off gently usually, but this was going to far. How could she ignore you like that? Anyone would have notice such a cute face holding on to my arm like you were. I guess we should go and find another restaurant. Damn I hate those girls! They always mange to ruin something in my life! You don't have to worry, Kurenai, you're the only one I see."

I leaned foward and kissed his lips again. Then another time. Then I added my tongue in his mouth and kissed him more until I let go when I heard his stomac. I smirked and grabed his had to go back on the street where all the restaurants were.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb - 9:43

Kurenai felt so highly annoyed by those girls, they were too clingy to sen and ignored his presence, so very rude! The good thing was that sen kissed kurenai before the fan girl’s eyes and that made her face went pale. That was really something; kurenai enjoyed that expression on the bitch’s face. Then, they walked far away from the girl gang and sen kissed him gently again. Was he worried that kurenai might get angry? He gently looked at sen as he heard his lover said that those girls were nothing but hindrance. It’s true that sometimes girls could be mean when they wanted something so badly, especially, those kind of ‘princess style girls”.

,” it’s all right sen.. I like it the way you kiss me before those girls… I like her pale shocked face it’s very hilarious, though if you hadn’t kissed me back then.. that girl won’t have a proper face for long…I’d have her face ripped apart from her skull…hmm then she won't have face again.. ”

He said those words with a calm and gentle voice and he looked into sen’s eyes. He then kissed his lover gently and pressed a bit harder till sen moaned softly. He let go of sen’s lips and hugged him tightly. He smiled tenderly to his lover and then kissed his cheek softly.

,’ so… what you think about that dim sum restaurant over there? do you like dim sum sen? Ahh and they got xiao long pao as well! Its tasty!”

Kurenai pointed at a restaurant covered in oriental ornament and red paint. It’s very oriental style. He never tried the food there but it seemed that they serve good food, so maybe sen wished to try some of that dim sum.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 11:42

I listened to Kurenai talking about the restaurant he wants to go at. I just smiled at him, held his hands and led him inside. The waitress greeted us and brought us to a table in a private area. I was pleased by that. She then brought us the menus and asked us if we had an idea of what we wanted to drink. I ordered lavender tea to relax my body and mind in order to focuse better on everything around me. She wrote it down then took Kurenai's drink on paper and left us. I looked in the menu. Everything sounded tasty. I was hungry. I looked up at Kurenai and gave him a wide smile.

"I can't make up my mind. I think I'll order whatever you order. Someone as beautiful as you must have wonderful taste. Besides, if it were just me, I would eat every item on the menu. I need the calories when I work out."

I smiled at him and then the waitress came back she asked us what we wanted to eat and I just answered that I would take whatever Kurenai would take. She seemed surprised to find out Kurenai was a man. I guess that he could easily be mistaken for a woman, but if he was, I wouldn't really be attracted by him. The waitress took our orders then she left for the kitchens. I took my lover's hands in mine and softly stroke the soft skin.

"Compared to your skin, my skin is so rough. I hope it's not too rough for your delicate hands. Now the my Kurenai. After our stomacs are full how about we go for a nice walk?"

I am a very active man. I was a fighter. I moved all the time, except when I was sleeping. I kissed one of his hands and smiled at him. This man made me happy. He made feel as though my life isn't simply an endless battle.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 9 Feb - 20:19

Kurenai decided to order some Xiao long bao, shrimp dim sum and miso shiru. As for the beverage he ordered green tea latte. The waitress seemed surprised to know that kurenai was a man, but he was used to such thing so it mattered not. sen said that he needed lots of calories since he had to work out. Kurenai remembered that this guy was very active and liked to do heavy exercise, unlike kurenai who mostly do yoga and tai chi, so he didn’t really need lots of calories. He said that the ‘work out’ made his skin rough, but kurenai found it sexy anyway. He whispered into sen’s ear before kissing him gently

,” I think your rough skin is… kind of hot and.. sexy…and it’s not that rough I like it.. it feels good on my skin.. I like sen a lot, all of sen”

As they waited, the food arrived and the waitress put some soup on a small bowl and she also put another small plate filled with rice vinegar. Once the foods were ready, the waitress left. Kurenai felt a bit thirsty so he drank his latte first. Then, he grabbed a tiny sized plate and put one Xiao long bao in it, then he pour some rice vinegar and little bit of clear soup on it. He thought sen would not know how to eat this one so for the first one, he served it for his lover. Once ready, he put the spoon on it and gave it to sen with a smile

,” try it.. It’s similar to bak pao, but the bread part is thinner and you eat it with clear soup.”

After giving one to sen, he grabbed another and did the same. He bit the dumpling and then drank the soup after that. The taste of the meat melted with the sweet taste of the clear soup. It’s still hot so he needed to eat it slowly. He finished one bao and there were ten more to go for them. They still got the shrimp dumplings and miso shiru on the tables. Kurenai ordered a lot since sen said that he needed calories. Since sen did not start his first bao yet, kurenai decided to feed it to him. So, he grabbed the soup spoon with the bao in it and instructed sen to open his mouth.

,” I’m feeding you this one sen…so, say “aaahh”..”

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeWed 13 Feb - 10:36

Kurenai ordered what he felt like eating and I waited with him for the food. He spoke of how he found my rough skin sexy and hot. It made me smirk and I held his hands tighter in mine. The food then arrived and I watched as my lover prepared his plate and ate his first dumpling. I wanted to wait until he ate everything he could before eating myself, but then he picked one of the dumplings and brought it close to my face telling me in a childish way to open my mouth. He wanted to feed me? Adorable. I opened my mouth and closed it on the spoon. The mix of the foods in my mouth tasted good, but what I liked best was the fact that it was my lover that fed it to me. I took one of the dumpligs in the clear soup and brought it close to his mouth. My intention was clear. He opened his mouth and I fed him as well.

"Eat as much as you can, I'll eat the rest afterwards. I don't want to leave here with you still hungry. If I am, I can still buy myself some fast food. Rich in calories."

I winked at him and smiled. I drank my drink and looked at something that had caught my eye. The waitress was still lookinh our way. I glared back and she scurried quickly in the kitchen. How annoying. Didn't humans learn politness? My attention came back to my lover and my hard glare softened. Only he got to see me like this. Natural.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb - 9:28

Kurenai felt so happy to have a date with his beloved sen. This was their first date and he was already this happy. Both of them ate the dumplings and all till everything were no more. kurenai was full and he couldn’t eat anymore. He wondered if sen felt the same, or maybe he was still hungry. Something told kurenai that his loved one here had a very strong appetite and ate like a hungry beast. But he did not care about it, as long as sen was happy being with him, then it would be more than enough.
They finished eating and then kurenai cleaned his mouth with a tissue and some water. He did the same to sen. He wiped his lover’s mouth with a tissue and cleaned it gently. He then gave sen a gentle loving kiss. He gently looked at his lover and cling to him again like always, he hugged sen’s strong arms as he sat next to sen closely.

,’ I feel so full...How about you sen? Are you still hungry? Ummm…where should we go after this? “

He smiled at sen and gave him another gentle kiss. He really loved this man, everything that kurenai saw was this man and no other. As he cuddled sen’s arms closely, he noticed that people around the shop were starring at them secretly. That made kurenai wondered if he did something wrong, he felt a bit shy and he hugged sen’s arms tighter against him, making his lover’s strong arms pressing against his smooth chest. kurenai blushed a little as he stared at sen’s sexy abs and chest. No wonder this man had tons of fans, he was just hot like hell for real!

,’ uuhhmm… Sen… I feel...People...Staring at us…Did I do something wrong? Or.. they.. umm they staring at your abs…umm…

Kurenai blushed more as he said those silly remarks. He knew that those words would sound silly but he just blurted them all out. He couldn’t hold it inside his heart anymore, he had been feeling those stare for some time since they arrived at the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeFri 22 Feb - 14:06

After we finished eating, Kurenai wiped my mouth and gave me a soft kiss. He came to sit next to me and clung onto my arm. I smiled at him and he kissed me again. Then, he said that people were staring. I looked around and glared at people with my crimson eyes. They looked away. My lover then added that they might have been staring at my abs. I smirked and grabed his hand. I put his hand on those abs he mentioned. I knew that it made him blush. He wanted to know what we were going to do after eating. Well I was still hungry, so I was going to bring him to a little spot I knew where the view was great and a small food stand sold the best takoyaki. Seeing as people still dared to look, I grabed my lover's face and kissed him hard and deep, sliping my tongue in his mouth. I made him moan then I let him go. I called the waitress and paid for our food. I then got up and helped my Kurenai up as well. We got out of the restaurant.

"I'll bring you to a little place I know. I'm still hungry so I'll eat a little more there. There's a nice view too. And by the way, these abs, they're all yours.

I grinned and winked at him. I grabed his hand and started walking towards the river. I was happy with him. I kissed his hand, then I passed my arm behind his back and held him by the waist as we walked.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSat 23 Feb - 10:48

Kurenai blush a little when sen put his hands on that sexy abs; it got worse when his lover kissed him hard till both of them moaned softly. Then after that, his lover called to the waitress and they got out from the restaurant after paying the bill. He then said that he was still hungry and that he would have another dish to eat. This man really had a big appetite when it came to food and calories, maybe that was why sen was well build and strong. He ate a lot and trained a lot like a war horse!

Kurenai followed his lover all the way as they walked inside the mall. This building was really big and tall. He looked around and enjoyed the view here. It’s totally different from the one he had back home where everything was natural green and colors. This place was not bad after all. kurenai clung to his loved one closely and cuddled sen’s arms as always. He spotted an outdoor café and it looked so cozy there, maybe if sen liked a cup of tea they could go there, but kurenai doubted that sen would get enough food in that café since from what he saw, the café only sold pastries and small cakes aside from the hot beverages.

,” umm.. sen, you see the café over there? It’s written…’blooming garden café’… maybe you can have some snacks there? I’ll just have a cup of tea.. What do you say?”

Kurenai smiled shyly to sen as he looked at his lover’s perfect face. This man was just perfect inside out; no wonder he had tons of fans that always stalked him. He then kissed his lover lightly on the lips and softly said to him

,” I really know why you have tons of fans.. you are just perfect inside out sen.”

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeMon 11 Mar - 9:21

Kurenai held on to my arm as we walked around. He then spotted a snall café that I had never seen before, it was probably new here. He wanted to know if we could go there. He would take a cup of tea and I guess I could snack on some if their pasteries. I turned to go there but then Kurenai said he understood why I had so many fans. He claimed that I was perfect. His declaration made me laugh hard. I then felt him kiss me and we arrived at the café. We sat down at one if the tables and waited for a waiter. I looked at my lover and decided to bring my chair right next to him.

"If you think I'm perfect then I must be blind, cause the only one I see that is perfect is you Kurenai."

A young man came our way and gave us the menu of the café different drinks and pasteries. He looked at both me and Kurenai and blushed lightly. Could it be that both of us was this guy's type? It didn't concern me. I looked at what they had to drink and chose a mint chocolate latte. Then I took a quick look at the pastery card and chose a few cakes and a few cream puffs to share. The young man took my order and Kurenai's order and then left to go prepare our command. It was a comfortable place and the real and fake plants made it somewhat private. I put my arm around Kurenai's shoulders and then kissed him gently. Then, the boy brought our plates and drinks and two other costumers came in the café. Visibly humans so we had to keep our abilities secret. They looked our way and I could see that they were interested in my Kurenai. I glared at them and pulled Kurenai closer to me, until he had to sit on me. I grabed a piece of a chocolate cake and sliped it in his mouth with a light smile.

"How is it? Good? You have a little there..."

I licked his lips where some chocolate had stayed. I heard the two guys still saying some things about my lover that made me slightly pissed. I had to keep calm and enjoy my time with Kurenai.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeTue 12 Mar - 11:36

Both of them headed to the café where kurenai wanted to go to. They arrived, and had a seat there. Like always, kurenai always clung closely to sen. They ordered some beverages and sen ordered some pastries and cakes. After some time their order arrived and kurenai ate a piece of chocolate cake from sen’s hands, he sucked sen’s fingers and he liked it more, he kept on sucking his lover’s finger and tasted the remaining chocolate in sen’s finger, it’s so sweet, he liked it. Then his lover licked the remaining chocolate in kurenai’s lips. He blush a little and got all flustered. He noticed some guys said something about hitting on him, which made kurenai a bit scared. He never made contact with humans and as far as he knew, humans killed animals, which was not good news for kurenai who was a white eagle (in another form). He clung close to sen grabbed his lover’s arms tightly; he picked a small chocolate cake, put it in his mouth and then orally fed it to sen. He licked his lover’s lips with a soft moan and then released him

,” I like sen better….. I like sen a lot.. i… love sen…”

Kurenai then grabbed his tea and slowly drank it. He got a hot chrysanthemum tea, one of his favorite. He enjoyed the calming sensation from the tea and he put the cup back on the table. Then, the waiter who delivered their foods came by and gave kurenai a piece of paper he said it was from the guys who sat in the corner. Kurenai glanced towards the guys and he got all scared, those guys looked like a real thug. He looked away and opened the paper, it’s written there

.’ we’ll fuck you lovely princess”

He was angry to what he just read the guys who sent him the papers merely laughed at him. If they were not in the human’s world, Kurenai would have those thugs dead in less than a minute. But he did not want to get any trouble in this realm so he just crushed the paper drank more of his warm tea and then cuddled sen more, closer, he was a bit.. Afraid. He then whispered to sen softly

,” please.. hug me.. i… I’m scared sen… “

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar - 10:42

The way Kurenai was cleaning my finger was making me get a little hot. If we weren't in an open area, he would already be screaming my name probably. Then again, I wouldn't mind having that hot tongue on my dick. I had to think of something else, I was getting a little too hot. When Kurenai released my finger and stoped torturing me, I drank some of my mint chocolate latte. It tasted good. Chocolatey with a touch of fresh mint. It's then that the waiter came by and gave Kurenai a piece of paper. He mentionned it came from the two guys that had just came in the café. I had the time to see what was written before my lover crushed the piece of paper. I was pissed now. I was being calm right now, but the moment Kurenai told me that he was scared and wanted me to hold him, my kindness for humans cracked. I held Kurenai as long as I could before kissing him hard. They needed to be taught a lesson.
I walked all the way to the two guys. The leader looked at me and simply asked me what's up. I grabed the first one I could and gave him a powerful, human strenght, punch in the face. He landed outside of the café. I grabed the second one before he could escape. I lifted him off the ground with a single hand. He probably knew I wasn't human then.

"We'll fuck you lovely princess? Did you honestly think you could even lay a finger on him? I'm going to punish you now. It is going to hurt but luckily, you will take this lesson with you to the grave."

I lifted my other hand and balled it jnto a fist. I was giving myself some space in order to hit him hard. He closed his eyes and then I saw the reaction I wanted. I watched as he wet himself. I snirked and simply threw him out of the café. Being taught a lesson like this was going to be ingraved in his mind forever. He would remember it now. I went back to sit next to my lover and then kissed him tenderly. I took another sip of latter and then picked a piece of a cookie.

"You have nothing to fear anymore. Open your mouth, taste this macadamia nut cookie. And smile for me again."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeSun 17 Mar - 11:27

kurenai was afraid. if only he could kick those jerk without using his power, he would love to do it but then his lover took the job and went straight to those jerks. his mighty lover just kick those jerk's ass like a real champ. they were powerless before sen. somehow, kurenai found it hot when he watched sen doing that kind of exercise. then, his lover came back to their seat and fed kurenai with macadamia nut cookie. he caught sen's finger that fed him with his mouth. he was chewing the nut slowly and sucking on sen's finger again. the cookie tasted good and he could also got the taste of Sen's finger. he grabbed his lover's hand with both of his hands as he kept on sucking the finger. Kurenai licked the finger clean and gave a happy smile to sen.

," Ummm.. it's tasty! sen is so sweet..."

After saying that, he made sen's finger sank into a cream and then he sucked on that finger again. he looked at sen with tender gaze as he kept on sucking and licking his lover's finger in a very innocent way. Kurenai got flustered a little since he was looking at the handsome sen very closely. after some time, he stopped sucking the finger and then wiped it clean with a tissue. he shyly looked down as he drank his tea again.

," Ahhh.. sorry.. i was... into your finger too much... umm... want some of my tea?"

he was shy and now he tried to change the conversation from sucking finger to tasting the tea. he leaned close to sen and somehow, he come inside sen's arms nicely and made himself very comfortable in there. he could feel his lover's warmth. he loved this feeling. Kurenai smiled in happiness and he gave his lover another tender kiss. longer kiss this time. then, he whispered softly into his lover's ears.

,' you're sexy when kicking those thugs' ass just now..."
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitimeFri 22 Mar - 18:54

I was about to lose it for real. Kurenai just kept on sucking on my finger in such an erotic way. I almost held my breath and stared at his tongue and lips on my finger. I was getting hard slowly, but I think Kurenai wasn't aware of what he was doing. My heart was beating a little faster, but then my eagle stoped and wiped my finger clean. I sighed silently. He apologized and then leaned back on me. I smiled and then wraped my arm around him.

"You don't need to be sorry for doing that. We're going out together, it's normal to do that kind of stuff. And if you think I'm sexy when I kick ass, then I'll do it more often. You should come to combat class, it's legal there. Though, I think I should show you what you just did to me..."

I grabed one of his hands and then started licking one of his fingers. I took my time to taste the sweet and salty taste of his skin. Then, I slowly sucked on the finger and lightly brushing my teeth on it. I then saw him get deeply flustered. Seeing that, I got slightly more aroused. I stoped after a while and wiped his finger dry. Then, I kissed him deep and hard, sliping my tongue in his mouth. After that hot kiss, I drank some of my latte and grabed another cookie that I fed Kurenai with. The young waiter then came by and actually thanked me for getting rid of the other two clients. He offered us a full chocolate cake with maple ice cream on the side. That was great for me. I took a piece of the cake and slowly ate it. The ice cream hat some walnuts in it. I diped my finger in the ice cream and then made him suck on it again. I then whispered in his ear.

"Your mouth is very erotic, did you know that? I really like it when you put my finger in your mouth. It's...arousing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

movie for Two Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

movie for Two
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: