Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the prison of flames

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raiju

Raiju

the prison of flames Empty
PostSubject: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 9:34

he was captured, thanks to his own stupidity, he was such a gullible young dragon at that time. though the flames around him gave him a good lesson. Summoners are all bad. he would test the next master come to him. he would never fall into the same trap twice, ever. once was more than enough for him. he would learn from his mistakes and he would be more careful in choosing master next time.

he had spent thousands of years, inside this volcano. this mountain, was a gigantic volcano mountain that could contain hundreds of dragons like him. he knew that he was not alone here, he could feel the souls of other dragon that had died. under the hands of the same master who betrayed him. he.. would eventually kill that Summoner and avenge the death of his kind.. dragons. he was in his dragon form, unable to turn back into his man form. he was all blue, gigantic, huge wings that were chained with flames. he roared loudly that would make the whole mountain tremble.

even though he was chained like that, he still had the power to shake that gigantic mountain, though not strong enough to destroy it, unless, till the chain of flames was off from him. those chains were what holding him down. people around the mountain saw that huge pie of rock as a sacred place since they always heard a loud roar from the inside. nobody ever dared to get close to that mountain, everyone, was frightened with the sound of the roar.
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 10:40

It was another one of those long boring days. I didn't have any class today and I wanted to do something. Anything. Raiju seemed to want to go outside so we both went to the lake. It didn't take time for the dragon to fall asleep. This guy could sleep anywhere. I stripped and went in the lake to swim. This way I was also keeping my body strong and healthy. My mind could also be more focused and I guess it calmed my heart down as well. I swam for hours, until both my legs and my arms were too tired to move anymore. I pulled myself up on the grass and dried myself up with a towel before dressing up. I was finishing by drying up my hair when I felt the first drops of rain falling. I sighed. Really, Raiju always chose the best times and places to sleep and from the feel of it, he was dreaming of the time before we met. While the dragon napped, I put up a tent and sat next to him. It was pouring outside, there was no way we could go back now.
I heard Raiju groan. I turned my eyes and looked at him. He looked in pain. I was right. It was that dream. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it gently. I shook him lightly, but it made him struggle. With a sigh, I got closer, pressed my forehead against his and stared in his closed eyes.

"Raiju. Wake up, you're having a nightmare again."

I waited like this for him to open his eyes. I grew a lot since that day when I gave up everything for him. But I still knew what to say to make him happy. I sighed, he would just wake up if I told him that again, will he?

"Hey, Raiju, my favorite color is saphire blue. Like your scales..."

He opened his eyes and I smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 11:22

He was screaming again. The same dream as ever that had been haunting him for years. He woke up when he heard Takeo said the thing he liked. He finally opened his eyes and noticed…rain…. Well.. the weather was cold now but it felt great for Raiju. He was an azure dragon, he loved cold and chilly places!! Like Polaris!! He woke up, rubbed his eyes and then yawned before he spread out his huge blue wings. He covered takeo from the rain. His wings were big enough that it would also cover the tent as well. Raiju yawned and he looked around..lake.. they were in the lake.. he wanted to go to lake so they did.

Raiju was with Takeo, they were watching the scenery and waiting the rain to stop, but then, Raiju heard and notice something, a group of… gensono people. Smelt bad. Raiju knew those people, those were the ones who turn their backs on Takeo. They finally showed themselves and they pissed Raiju straight ahead. They said

,' well..well.. isn't this the traitor takeo? What did you do hmm? Giving up your entire clan for a dragon? Idiot!"

One of the guys swung their blade, trying to chop off takeo's head, but Raiju, simply freezed that guy along with the sword, then, he simply crushed that guy into pieces. He glared at those guys. They looked surprised, they sure did not expect Raiju who looked feminine to be this strong and fierce.

,' pay in mind….idiots…trash like you… don't even deserve to live! Be gone… or share the same fate like this one!!"

Raiju growled, he let out frozen breath out of his mouth and the gensono guys ran away with tails between their legs. Pathetic beings must die. He then turned around, looked at soaked Takeo. They should got inside the tent. So, Raiju led takeo inside, he closed the tent, then he gave takeo some towel to dry himself

,' takeo-sama.. I hate those guy.. why can't I just freeze them all and break them to pieces?"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 11:39

Before I could tell Raiju to go in the tent, he covered me with his wings. They really were such a beautiful blue. But then, my peaceful moment was shattered when people from my tribe came out of nowhere and started pushing my buttons. I glared at them but I didn't move. One of them swung a blade but he froze instantly. I sighed. He was then crushed into pieces. Raiju threatened the others and lucky for them, they chose to run away. We then went in the tent and Raiju gave me a towel. I dried up again and he asked me why he couldn't just kill them. I looked at him.

"Because even though they turned their backs on me, I still haven't. And didn't I tell you to just call me Takeo? Sama makes me feel old."

I stretched a bit and put my favorite choker on, then my earring and finally, my long gloves. I turned to look at the eidolen and then sat next to him. I pulled him on my legs and hugged him. I sighed.

"Don't worry, I regret nothing if I can have you by my side forever. Are you hungry? I brought some beef jerky for to snack on. I'm still good at predicting the weather I guess."

I may have lost my powers, but I hadn't lost my knowledge of the weather. I predicted rain, that's why I brought the tent. I went through my bag and took a plastic bag filled with dried beef. I knew that Raiju liked this, so I gave him a big piece while I took a smaller piece. I looked through the screen fabric door of the tent, the rain was making the lake look troubled. Just like Raiju when I first saw him. Enraged, hurt, betrayed.

"I wish I could make you forget about that nightmare. You Are happy with me, right?"
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 12:09

They went inside, then, takeo reminded Raiju to remove the honorable title 'sama' well.. old habits die hard but orders were orders he would obey that. Raiju felt a bit displeased to the fact that he could not kill those who hurt his master, but well. Takeo has his own reason. He would trust this man. Then, takeo asked Raiju if he was happy with him, if he could do anything to make raiju forget all the nightmare.

Then, Raiju thought a way, he leaned closer to Takeo, sat on him, placed both of his legs on takeo's sides. He smirked. He licked Takeo's lips and then kissed him. He took off his emblem that made the vest closed on the center, he showed takeo his creamy skin. He then undid takeo's clothes too. Such manly body he got.

,' well… I'm happy… but if you want me to forget the nightmare then… give me something good…. Something better than nightmare…."

Raiju licked his lips, and he wrapped his arms around takeo's neck. He licked takeo's lips again, made the guy stuck out his tongue so that he could lick it all over. He heard takeo moaned, that's good. Raiju also moaned and he got flustered. This guy was sexy for real.

,' hmmmm… want to do more Takeo? Come on.. give me the most wonderful dream, that it would chase the nightmare away…"
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jan - 16:36

I got most of my answers quite quickly. He straddled me and took his shirt off, then he started kissing me. He never did that before. Usually, it's something ridiculous that he makea me do. Though I had to admit, I didn't mind him kissing me like this. I even placed my one hand on his hip and we deepened the kiss. He then said that doing this would make him forget about that nightmare. I looked at him and sighed lightly. Maybe he was just using me. After all, he never did stuff like this before.
I grabbed his face and pushed him down on his back, his wings opened up lightly. I leaned closer to his face and kissed him lightly. I did love Raiju and I was happy that he was happy with me, but I hoped that he wouldn't be using me right now. I licked his lips and then slipped my tongue in his mouth. I made him moan. I was certain that he was more flustered then previously. I slowly started licking down to his chest, I licked his nipple and had him holding me tightly in his arms, his legs next to my hips, inviting me to do more. But then I heard a voice outside of the tent.

"Takeo-San! Takeo-San, are you in there? Let me in! It's raining!"

I knew that voice. It was some guy that always followed me around the academy. For some reason, he took a liking to me. I sighed and let my head drop. I couldn't just leave him out there, but Raiju's flustered face was much more enticing then the kid. I opened the zipper door and told him to go back to the academy, that I was busy at the moment. He insited that I let him in. I moved aside, but my face showed that I was highly displeased. He saw Raiju on his back, his shirt open. He blushed and sat next to Raiju. I looked at him. It's then I noticed that he was looking at Raiju more then at me. So he has a crush on my Eidolen. My heart hurt a bit. So that means that nobody really loves me after all. I sat next to Raiju.

"Hey, Takeo-San...Raiju-San is just like...an Eidolen right? I mean you guys aren't intimate right? Can I ask him out?"

I balled my fists and clenched my jaws. I didn't want too. Raiju was mine, but I guess it was his choice too.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 8:00

He was enjoying this, Takeo san was so handsome, adorable master. Raiju liked him a lot, of course, if he did not he would not succumb to him right? Though Takeo still need to learn to control Raiju's actions fully. This dragon has a temper towards anyone who disturbed his master and he would never hesitate to kill them all. He liked this young man, he was enjoying this, the feel of takeo's touch on his bare naked skin. Though Raiju sighed and he felt annoyed when Takeo let another guy inside the tent. This was just great, he was getting all hot and the atmosphere was so perfect to cuddle and feel each other yet this annoying boy must tag along.

The boy, he sat near Raiju and he starred at his naked body. That made this dragon displeased. He even dared to ask if he could have a date with him. How cute. Such a naïve boy. Feeling annoyed, Raiju was ready to froze this stupid boy and kill him, but takeo would not want it, he was softer than this temperamental dragon. He licked his lips, and then he looked at Takeo. He could teach this boy a lesson in a better way then.

,' not intimate? Well.. I'll show you just how intimate we are!"

Raiju put ice cuffs around the boy's hands and legs, very thick one so he could not break it without breaking his own bones. Then, Raiju turned his attention towards takeo. He licked takeo's lips, made out to him deeper. Then, he lowered himself and he removed Takeo's pants completely, he took his master's erection, and he smirked. He licked the hard shaft and then, he stroked it a bit hard. Raiju sucked that big cock all the way into his mouth and deeper into his throat. Then, as he sucked harder and harder, eh felt takeo cum inside his mouth. He smiled, he crawled up to Takeo and he placed his master's erection against the entrance of his rectal. He pushed it all the way inside. His hole was wet already.

,' aaahhH!!! Yes!! Takeo-san… hold me.. aahhh… this is so good.. you sure.. have grown so big down there… come… devour me hard…"

He smirked and he got all flustered now. His rectal was twitching inside, Squeezing Takeo's hardness eagerly. He then grabbed takeo's face, made out to him hard and he pushed his master down to the bed. He moved his hips more on Takeo and then, both of them climaxed. But Raiju wanted more now… once was not enough.

,' aaahhhh…. So hot…. Takeo-san I want more…."

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 10:44

I knew that Raiju was pretty excentric, but I never imagined him pulling off my pants with another man in here and then sucking on my dick with so much desire. I couldn't help but moan and look at him as his mouth took great care of me. I did eventually climax in his mouth and he swallowed everything. How perverted. I onyl then noticed the guy tied up. He was hard, visibly. Just when I thought that Raiju was finished, he climbed on top of me and I felt myself slip inside him. I moaned and felt him move up and down. Damn, my first time had to be in front of some guy.
We climaxed once, but then Raiju wanted more. I was a little happy, but disapointed that Raiju dared do this to me in front of a man that had a crush on him. He moved again on me. I placed my hands on his hips and moved along with him. I leaned closer to his ear.

"I hope you enjoy this. It's not really the way I wanted my first time to be..."

I just pulled him down on me hard. He moaned and I gasped in pleasure. Even though it felt good, I wasn't really enjoying it. For me, that was Raiju using me again. Why did he do this to me? Why didn't he just tell me up front that he didn't feel anything but lust towards me? I kept moving, making him moaned and call my name out. The tied up guy stared at us and squirmed lightly, visibly, he wanted to jerk off. I felt disgusted. I felt like I was being used like a toy. I made Raiju cum again and released myself inside him. That was it. I couldn't do it anymore. I just slipped out and got out of the tent, jumping in the lake just as fast. If he wanted to sexually excite a guy by using me, then he could just use that guy. I'm no toy.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 11:05

He was enjoying this, he would show everyone that he belonged to takeo and nobody would ever had a chance with him, not a single chance. He was takeo's and that's it. End of story. But it seemed, the one who disliked it, was takeo. Of course, this dragon could feel that. Did takeo.. never wanted to do this kind of things with Raiju? He thought that.. Takeo liked him enough to do it with him… well.. maybe he was wrong at some point. His master just jumped off him and left him there, covered in cum and with the guy who wanted to jerk off. Raiju rolled his eyes and he shoved the guy out from his tent and then, dead. The guy was dead. Raiju froze him completely and then broke him to pieces.

Actually, raiju was a bit surprised to know that it was actually takeo's first time in sex. He thought his master already did that with some other guys or girls well.. guess not then. He sighed and got into the water, he got closer to Takeo who looked pissed. Raiju licked his master's lips he sighed again. he was happy to know that he was the one who took his master's cherry.. but it seemed to be the opposite with takeo.. obviously.. all over his face!!!

,' All right takeo-san was I that lousy in sex? Or you have another person who is dearest in your heart that you wish to give your virginity to? I'm sorry if me pushing you down and take your cherry made you mad all right? I didn't mean to make you mad.. I just want that jerk to know that I belong to you that's all…"

Takeo was pissed off, his eyebrows frowned. Raiju sighed again and he just wash himself clean then. Might not annoy this guy more or it would turn out bad right? Better shut his mouth and stay quiet. Then, When he saw Takeo got teary. He went panic. Seriously… was he that bad to the point his master shed tears!!! That's just ridiculous!!! Raiju grabbed his master's face and starred deeply on him.

,' hey! What now? Why crying like this.. ..the heck… did you hate is so much having sex with me?? I can't believe this.. seriously takeo-san… I said it right? I won't' do this to you again if you hated it okay? Stop that tears already all right? I'm not here to hurt you……I only took your cherry... come on..."
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 14 Jan - 23:00

Raiju came towards me soon after, I had a feeling that the other guy was dead. He wrapped his arms around me and started talking some shit. As if he understood what I felt. He thought it was just because he took my virginity? Hardly. He thought I hated him? How could I? He was my everything. Though as he kept on talking over and over again, tears fell out of my eyes. He became real worried now. He kept saying some painful shit like it was just my cherry and stuff. I frowned and stared in his eyes.

"You'll never get it if you keep thinking it was just about my first time! It has something to do with it. I did want to experience it first with you, but...I wanted my first time to be private. I wanted it to be...special. Not just some reason to prove to someone that I'm your Master! I don't have anything but you, Raiju. I wanted to give that to you when the time was right...now I can't. I can't make it special. I can't keep it for our ten years together...Just...forget about it... I...I'll always love you, Raiju. You're my beautiful jewel."

I swam back to shore and knew that he was following close behind. So we both went back in the tent and I zipped it closed. I slipped under the blankets and laid down. I sighed. I grabbed Raiju and cuddled with him, what else was left for me to do. He already...took the last thing that was mine to give away. I held onto him, my arms easily holding his naked body against my own. I heard thunder outside. Perfect. Just perfect. Now there was this crazy rain, and a thunder storm.

"Raiju? You killed him didn't you? You can't keep killing everyone that pisses you off or annoys you. It's just not right, okay. Kill only when I order you too. I don't want to see red on you ever again. Blue is a much better color, don't you think?"

I still remembered how the magma reflected on his blue scales, I prefered to see his saphire scales with no red. Blood is red, I didn't want him to be soiled anymore.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeWed 15 Jan - 8:27

Not cute at all, this was so not cute! Not only his master regret the sex they did, he also regretted everything, the timing and everything. For Raiju, it was the right time and, well.. he barely knew what right time was, he was sexually deprived for a thousand years even longer than that. And when he met this man, he was still a kid.. not the right time to do mature things… and now that this kid was no kid and turned adult, Raiju simply thought that it would be the perfect time to do it when this man turned adult…maybe not…. They swam a little and then, when the rain got worse, they got inside the tent and Takeo cuddled Raiju. Seems that cuddling was kinda 'forced' as well. Raiju knew he hurt Takeo by having sex with him that way. But at that time, he just thought that it would be a good way to tell others that he only belonged to takeo, perhaps he got everything wrong.

And so, Raiju spread his blue wings, he hugged takeo and let his master slept in his arms. Raiju did not sleep, he was all empty. He hurt his master in a way he would never understand. He cried silently as his master slept. And, he noticed that his tears freeze and become ice , sticking on his cheek. He noticed that if he stayed like this, he could freeze takeo as well, that was bad. So, he went outside the tent. Cold, rain, thunder, those things did not trouble him at all. He was immune to cold. In fact, he like cold. And so, as he guarded outside the tent, the whole arena become ice, except the tent of course. The whole ground, everything was iced. Even the flowers and the trees. The water fall as well. All frozen and crystallized.

When Raiju was sad, this would happen. He was crying and of course, icy tears adorned his pale face. He pricked the ice drop on his cheek and removed it. Another fell down. Frozen around his jawbone and chin. Some fell to the icy ground. He then carved in the ice, he made something. A heart that was made of ice. Magical ice that could never melt. He made it and he carved something on top of it. A man, holding a sword on his hand. It was takeo in an ice miniature statue on top of the ice heart Raiju made. It was pretty. He smiled sadly and then he put that heart down, right in front of the tent. He made something special on that statue. He enchanted a special magic that would make the ice miniature takeo moved itself every time the heart was touched. That ice statue takeo would do sword play by itself and then stopped after a while. Just like a music box, only without the sound.

Still feeling sad, Raiju needed to let it all out, so he stood up, and he let all of his anger and guilt all out. He made an ice sword, threw it into the lake, he destroyed the trees, flowers, turned them all into ice and he cracked them all. This would make him felt better, he needed to let those anger and guilt all out of him or it would made him felt depressed. When he was done with it. Raiju knelt down and before him, was a gigantic ice pile with thousands thorns around it. Those were the swords and thorns that raiju made.
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeThu 16 Jan - 20:12

I woke up because I was getting cold now. And as I thought, when I opened my eyes, Raiju wasn't by my side anymore. I slipped in my pants and quickly got out of the tent. First thing that I saw was a beautiful carving of me holding my katana. I then took a step out and I slipped. My head hit the ground and I moaned in pain. I didn't remember there being anything slippery here. I sat up and grabbed my head. I looked in front and my breathing temporarily stopped as I gazed at a sculpture in the middle of a frozen lake. Raiju was there. I got up quickly and ran to him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tightly.

"Raiju! Are you alright?! What happened? Let me take a look to make sure you're alright..."

I looked at his body, searching for scratches, wounds of any sort. When I found none, I fell to my knees and hugged him more. That's until I heard a loud crack right under me. Out in reflex, I pushed Raiju away, just before I felt excrutiating pain caused by the feezing cold water. I fell intto the deep, dark and cold water. My body wouldn't respond, my muscles tensed and wouldn't obey. I was seeing the light going further and further or maybe my eyes were growing dimer. I saw a shadow jumping in the water. I reached out with my hand.
The next time I opened my eyes, I was in the tent again and Raiju had his wings wrapped up around me. I was shivering like crazy, completely soaked. But I wasn't worried about myself, I was worried about him.

"Ra...Raiju...are you...okay? I'm...so...so sorry about...what I said...I...wanted my first time to be...with you...I..I don't regret..."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeSat 18 Jan - 8:08

He was loosened his muscles by doing all this thing. He was letting his anger all out so that he would not feel depressed. He felt better once he did that. He started to calm down now. Though then, he felt Takeo came to him. He tried to stop him since he might get hurt, but he failed, takeo seemed to be worried more about Raiju, that young man really forgot who was the 'immune' to ice here now.

When Takeo sank into the cold freezing water, Raiju simply jumped into the water and pulled takeo out. He got to the tent and then he dried off takeo from the water. He took away all the chill on the water and made Takeo felt warmer now. He wrapped his huge wings around takeo and hugged him tightly. He also put thick fury blanket all over takeo's body to make him felt better. They need to go back now. Fast. Raiju could feel takeo still all in cold, this was not good. So. He rushed back to the dorm, ignoring the tent. Though he turned the area into normal again when he left, no more ice. He also took the ice sculpture with him. Then, they arrive on the dorm. Raiju locked the door behind him and put takeo on the big couch. He light up the fire place and pushed the couch near it. Then, he went off to cook warm soup for takeo, that would help.

He decided to make nori soup with chopped chicken and tofu. When it was all done, he brought one bowl to takeo who was sitting on the couch and it seemed the flame was helping him getting better. Raiju felt guilty for freezing the whole area. He slowly feed takeo with the soup and he looked down.

,' i… I was the one to be blame…. I was.. the one who almost killed you…. If only I did not freeze the whole area…i….i'm sorry that I hurt you…."

Raiju could not look at takeo in the eyes, not after what happened. As an eidolen, he almost got his master killed that was not fun at all!! Though as he looked down on himself, he remember the sculpture. He showed it to takeo. The heart was still in ice crystal shape, and takeo's statue was holding a sword. When raiju touched it, that little takeo did the sword play. Every time the statue swung the sword, tiny snowflakes would appear from the sword, falling down onto the heart pond and then gone.

,' I hope you like this takeo-san…. Will you…. Forgive me?"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 10:07

Raiju guessed that I was still too cold out here, even in the tent, so he brought me to our bedroom. He lit up the fireplace and place me on the couch that he pushed closer to the flames. The heat of the fire felt good but I was still shivering. I had to take my wet clothes off. I fought them off and covered myself with a heavy wool blanket. Raiju then came to me with some soup and I happily ate it. His cooking was surprisingly good. I asked for more just because it was that good. He then started appologizing. I looked up at him, then at my animated statue. When he asked forgiveness again, I grabbed his face and kissed him hard.

"There's nothing to forgive. You're a dragon of ice. I was aware of it when I accepted to sacrifice my powers to be with you. It was my fault for rushing to you and not being wary of my surroundings. Its just that I thought you were fighting with someone. Now please stop being sorry and warm me up."

I smirked at him. I put my bowl down and pulled him on the couch, on his back, under me. The blanket opened up and revealed my naked body. I knew he looked down since I saw his eyes. I saw him blushing and I smirked. I leaned down and kissed his lips gently. I love Raiju, I just never thoughts he would love me to the point of being that angry at himself. I thought I was just the guy that owned him. But it seemed that he cared much deeper for me then I thought.

"How about we try this again? It should make me warm up."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeSun 19 Jan - 19:07

At least he was forgiven. That was what Raiju got from takeo's words. Then, as takeo getting better, he pulled Raiju to the couch and made him lied down on his back, under Takeo. Then, as Takeo moved, the blanket was over his back and it revealed his nudity, Raiju yearned this body for so long. Ever since takeo was a kid. And now.. he would have it. Takeo wanted to give it another try and Raiju, was more than willing to do it. He smiled and then, he took off his clothes, all of them. He let takeo's eyes feast on his slim naked body. He then gently pushed Takeo down to the big couch. And then, he slowly, kissed his master's lips. He slowly, opened takeo's mouth and whispered to him softly.

,' takeo-san.. open your mouth a little.. you.. never done this before right? Let me guide you then."

Raiju slowly slipped his tongue into takeo's mouth, he let their tongue danced and melted together and he kissed his master deeply. He moaned and he rubbed his naked skin against takeo's. he kissed and played more with his master's tongue. Then, when he was done with the kissing, he went lower and he licked takeo's chest slowly, very slowly, he kissed and bit his master's chest little by little, leaving hickeys and then, he licked the abs, all the way down to the erection. Raiju smiled and blushed as he saw just how big takeo was down there. The boy sure had grown up to a real man. He licked the length of the erection and then kissed the cleavage hard, before he pushed his tongue against it and molested that cock which was starting to drip wet. He smiled

,' mmmhhh… Takeo-san.. you sure had grown into a real man… it's so big… nnhh.. it's so hot…."

Raiju smirked and he stroked that big cock with both of his hands and also his mouth, he sucked it. When Takeo was hard enough and he was getting bigger, raiju blushed even more. Now he wanted to devour this big cock inside him. He then spread his legs and sat on top of Takeo. He rubbed the tip of that erection against his wet rectal and he moaned more. Then, Raiju pushed that big cock inside his wet rectal, it easily went inside. He moaned more and shivered lightly.

,' nnnnhhh!!!... love this feeling Takeo-san? Aahhhhh.. you're so huge… it's filling me… it feels so good… mmmhhh… takeo-san I want it… embrace me… I feels o hot right now…..aaahhhh… aahhh.. go.. deeper… deeper.. inside me…"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeThu 23 Jan - 20:29

I guess Raiju just couldn't let me have control, after I had kissed him and gently seduced him, he pushed me down on my back. He climbed on me and told me to open my mouth. He kissed me deep and  even slipped his tongue in my mouth. He moaned, seems like he felt good while he did that to me. Then he started licking, kissing and even bitting the lower he went. I let my head fall back and gasped in pleasure. I didn't really like pain, but in this kind of situation, I moaned and shivered more. He went lower and licked my intimacy. I blushed. It was my first consentual time. He sucked on me for a time before he made me go deep inside him. I gasped again and let my hands go on his hips. He moved on me and I felt electric shocks all over my body. He was so tight and wet, sucking me in deep. He started moaning and saying really exciting things. I blushed and moved my hips with him.

"Raiju...You...It's so tight...wet... You're so lewd...I was more. Give me more."

Even though Raiju wanted to have control, I decided that he wasn't going to keep it. I pushed him back on his back and lifted his legs on my shoulders. I then started thrusting in deep and hard, just like he wanted. It felt amazing to be in control over this wild dragon. He really seemed to like it too since he was moaning out loud and calling my name. I groaned and leaned down to catch his neck's sensitive skin between my teeth and then sucked on the skin there until there was a deep red hickey there. It made me happy to mark him, so I marked him everywhere I could reach. His neck, throat, his chest, his cute little nipples. I gave him hickeys everywhere, he loved it as much as I loved given them to him, when he was marked everywhere, I went back up and kissed him hard. I showed him that I learn quickly by slipping my tongue in his mouth as I slammed in him more.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeFri 24 Jan - 10:25

He was slowly teaching his master how to make love and how to made out. And Takeo learned fast. He immediately took over the control and he shoved his big cock inside Raiju's demanding rectal. Raiju wanted this so badly. He yearned for this for so long and now he had it. He moaned and trembled when his master gave him hickeys everywhere. He loved this, he loved it when Takeo gave him marks everywhere, takeo could mark him anywhere he wanted to. Raiju belonged to him.

As he was screaming in bliss, Raiju moved, he turned around, get on all four. And then, he spread his butt cheek with both of his hands, showing Takeo just how lewd his rectal was. He moved his butt over and over again on takeo. He slammed his butt harder each time and it looked very wet down there.

,' aaaahhh!!!! Yes!!! Takeo-san!! Fuck me there!! Aaahhhhnnn!!!!! Yes!!! That!!! Hit my sweet spot more!!!! Make me cum more!!! Aaahahh!!!! Go wild on me!!'

Raiju could not took control over his lust, and desire over takeo. He wanted to be devoured by his master more and more, over and over again. Raiju kept on slamming his butt and rotating his waist on takeo and made his master's cock went so deep inside his demanding lecherous rectal. After some time, he could feel take shot lots of cum inside and it made Raiju felt hot all over. He reached climax together with takeo , but he still want more.

,' so big!!! Takeo-san your dick…nnnhhhh it's so thick I love it!! Aaahh!!! Deeper… all of it.. i.. want all of it!!"

They ended up move to another position now. Raiju was sitting on Takeo right now. Sitting on his big hot dick to be precise. Raiju was slamming and devouring takeo's dick over and over again. His master already reached climax countless times and raiju could feel it. His rectal, was filled with tons of hot cum. He loved this feeling. He also reached climax when he felt takeo got bigger and shot more hot semen into his stomach.

,' aaaahhh!!!!! So hot….. takeo-san.. you're filling me.. with your semen… more… I want more… fill me.. down here…"
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeSun 26 Jan - 22:43

Raiju was so hot. Sexy. He got on all four and spread his ass more and showed me just was wet he was. Looking at my dick slidding in and out of him only made me do him harder and faster. I was groaning. Then I noticed that I hadn't marked his back yet, so I leaned closer, bit and sucked on all the skin I could touch with my mouth. I gave him a lot of new hickeys there. He kept begging me for more. We climaxed so many times that in the end, Raiju and I fell asleep together.
Thennext day I had to go to class. I woke Raiju up and we quickly washed. I smiled seeing Raiju completely covered in hickeys. So sexy. Now everyone would know that he's mine. But I didn't have any hickeys. Well, I didn't really give him the chance to give me any, I was taking him from behind all night.
After the bath, I dressed up and grabbed my books bag. I waited for Raiju to be done and we left together. I didn't know why he insisted in coming with me today. He could just rest in my body during class after all. My classes had to be boring for him after all, it's not like he had to learn how to be human. I went in the class and sat down at my desk, Raiju was with me. The teachers knew that eidolens and their summoners had to be together all the time. The teacher eventually came in and waited for all the students to arrive. Some of the students looked at me and Raiju. I knew some of them wanted my eidolen and others wanted me, but Raiju and I were litterally inseperable.

"Raiju, I don't get why you wanted to come with me today. This class is boring..."

I held his hand and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 7:42

The intense wild night ended after they climaxed countless times and holding each other for hours… and hours. In the end, Raiju was completely covered in tons of hickeys. It's all over his sexy slim body, neck, chest, belly, abs, everywhere. When the morning came, takeo woke up fast and he went to shower real fast. He had class this morning, a boring one. Semantics. Real deal boring class for an active student like Takeo. But his summoner should not worry about that. Raiju came with him and then, sat next to takeo. When the class was about to start, Raiju disappeared into takeo's heart and mind. The teacher started to explain then

," does any of you know what semantics is? Raise your hand, anyone?"

Foolish teacher. Raiju sighed and rolled his eyes as he waited inside takeo's mind and heart. Then, when the teacher asked them to make an essay with minimum length of two pages of folios, the moment started. Raiju knew that it would make takeo wanted to scream " like hell I'll do essays!!" But, of course, Raiju got everything in mind. He made it so that takeo, could see raiju in his head, clearly. It's just like you're day dreaming but this one was real deal.

( inside takeo's mind )

Raiju smirked, he started to take off his short leather black pants, and then, he lied down on the bed. Then, he thought of something, he felt bored, then.. might as well made something good. So, raiju made a miniature of his summoner, Takeo. The difference was, this one, got the shape of a penis.( Just imagine takeo's face carved on an ice dildo, just like that) he was done with his masterpiece, and then he winked at takeo. He knew his master could see him doing that clearly. Raiju licked that ice dildo, and then, he moaned, he kissed it all over, looked straight at takeo with seductive gaze. Then, he started to rub that thing all over his body and moaned more. It felt good. The cold, and imagining that it was 'the little takeo" there. Raiju spread his legs, he rubbed the tip of that dildo against his hole, he moaned and he starred at takeo' deeply. He shoved that dildo deeper and moaned more, he played with it some more, moving it in and out of his intimate hole. And then, after half an hour playing with the "takeo shaped dildo" and pinching his own nipples, raiju climaxed. He moaned loudly, and of course, takeo could hear that arousing moaning scream inside his head. In the end, raiju said some loving words sensually . he even kissed and licked that sticky dildo all over and cleaned it.

,' I love you.. takeo-san… all of you…"

(in class)

when the little show ended, the teacher said to the class as he prepared to take all of the essay papers. He says

,' all right kids, give me your essay now I'll check it and give it back to you with the score."

Then, the teacher collected all of the essays. He looked at one essay that caught his attention, it was takeo's. and so, he smiled and called out for that guy's name.

,' Takeo-san… could you please step forward and read your essay?"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeMon 27 Jan - 11:03

Raiju  disapeared inside my body. It always made me feel all warm. Though he then started having sex in mmind with a dildo that looked like me. I couldn't believe him. That was so perverted! I couldn't concentrate on my essai at all! I tried my best, but I was pretty sure I was writting stuff that had nothing to do with the topic at hand. The two pages were done and the teacher picked them all up. I was thdn called to read my essai, but I could only think of what Raiju had been doing in my head. I grabbed my papers and looked at them, but I was saved by the bell. I knew I was going to have to do it again, but not right now. I had home economics to go too.
As I walked to my next class, I breathed in and out deeply and opened a window to breathe fresh air.

"Dammit Raiju...what the hell was that all about? How the hell am I supposed to concentrate? I'm gonna make you scream after school..."

I walked to my home economics class. We had to cook today. I grabbed my apron and stood behind my counter. We needed a partner to cook today. We were making pizza. I was paired with this thin guy. In my mind, I saw Raiju in an apron. Why? I beat my dough and flattened it, then me and my partner made the sauce, placed itnon the dough and then placed the cheeze, then the pepperoni.

"Takeo-San? Are you alright? You cut yourself!"[/color]

I looked down and I was indeed bleeding. I excused myself and went to the infirmary. I checked if I was alone then locked the door.

"Come out Raiju, I can't hold it anymore..."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 28 Jan - 9:43

Of course, Raiju liked it, doing that in takeo's mind, giving him a live show and erotic one, he loved it. Takeo said he had a home economics class..that sounds really odd.. Raiju did not know what that was about. But then he soon knew it. It was cooking class. He noticed Takeo cut himself accidentally and then, his master hurried to the infirmary. In there, Takeo wanted raiju to come out. And so, he did.

,' hhhhmmm.. Takeo-san do you miss me already? Cause.. I missed you a lot already…"

Raiju took Takeo's finger and he licked it seductively, healing the wound. He kept on licking that finger as if it was a delicious candy and then, he moved to Takeo's lips. He made out to his master real hard, slipping his tongue deep inside Takeo's mouth and tasted him all over inside, he moaned, shivered and he made Takeo moaned in bliss as well. He kept on making out to his master and then raiju licked takeo's chest, abs, and all way down to the belly . he unzip Takeo's pants, and he took out the erection. He smiled. He kissed the tip, licked it all over. Pressed the sensitive cleavage with his tongue, and then, he sucked all of that erection, he moaned more, and he took it all deep into his throat. After some time, Takeo came and Raiju swallowed everything. He smiled and put Takeo's clothes on their right place. He kissed his master deeply again.

,' do you want to cook with me instead of that thin guy? I'll make a delicious pizza for you…."

Raiju helped his master to relief himself, he smiled and kissed takeo deeply before they both came back to cooking class. This time, takeo was paired with raiju of course. Raiju who felt odd about the whole thing, made it a bit embarrassing for takeo. He was looking as a big cucumber and he was imagining takeo's big cock. Raiju licked that cucumber all over, he stared at takeo as he did that. It felt so smooth. He bit the tip lightly to omit the bitter part of it, and then, he licked his lips. He gave takeo a blow kiss and then started to cut the cucumber into small slices. he then whispered into takeo's mind

,' i love you takeo-san... i want you so badly.. inside me.... all over me.. your heat.. i just love it all... do you love my heat takeo-san? i know you do..."

then, the other student started to stare at Raiju. they saw raiju's body was covered with red hickeys. of course, he was only wearing a short black pants and a black vest, of course his whole body was visible. but raiju, barely noticed it he was only starring at takeo with alluring gaze, there's only takeo in his eyes. till one guy, dared himself and asked raiju

,' hey.. sexy.. uuhmm.. want to... go out with me? i.. feel like.. keeping you warm..."

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 8:29

I wanted him. I wanted him now and I wanted him badly. I kept starring at him as he seductively licked and sucked on my finger. Then, we made out hard and deep. I really wanted to push him on a bed and spread his legs widely to go inside him and make him scream, but he started kissing me as he went lower and lower. I tried to keep down my desire, but the moment my pants were open, I groaned.
His mouth closed around my dick and he sucked on me. My hand tangled around in his hair and I moved my hips lightly. When I did climax, it was in his mouth and he swallowed everything. Then he kissed me again. I could totally do more with him, but he decided that we were better off going back tp class. This time he was paired with me to cook.
This was adding some level of difficulty for me. He was seducing me more with a cucumber, then with his sexy voice in my ear. I wanted to do him here. I held back. I then saw some guy trying to hit on my Eidolen and lover. I glared at him.

"Thanks for the concern you show Raiju, but you don't have to worry, I keep him nice and warm. I fon't think we'll be needing your help."

I smirked at Raiju and grabbed his hand gently. Though that didn't seem to push the other guy away enough. He actually decided to jump on me with his big knife. We fought on the floor, I was cut on various places of my body. But he was in more pain considering that I broke his hand, wrist and forearm. When I stood up, Raiju was already checking out my wounds and healing me. I held Raiju close to me. I then glared to the people that had gathered around us.

"All of you listen up and listen good. Raiju is mine! Not just my Eidolen, my lover as well. If anyone dares hit on him again, I will personally break ever single bone in your body! Is that fucken clear?!"

The students started backing away and I trembled lightly. I higged Raiju and slowly walked back to my station where I cooked some more. Slowly, the others did the same as the other bastard was brought to the infirmary. I looked at Raiju.

"You don't mind me claiming you like that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeTue 4 Feb - 9:08

He was seducing Takeo and he seriously wanted this hot lover of his right away, if he could. But they had to cook first. Raiju was ignoring the man hitting on him, takeo defended him, but then there was the big problem, the guy just went crazy. But in the end, takeo was all right and the guy ended up in infirmary. Good thing!!

Raiju was healing takeo real fast that he had no time to bled. Then, they both went back to their cooking thing. Raiju held takeo in his arms, he kissed his warrior hard and deep, making both of them moaned. And then, when takeo asked him a stupid question, Raiju glared at him, and without waiting, he grabbed takeo's face with both hands, and made out to him harder, harder, and harder!! He would show everyone that he belonged to takeo only! When the kiss ended, Raiju let go of Takeo's face, and he caressed his master's sexy chest.

,' stupid takeo, you can claim me more than that you know! You can even claim me before the whole world in front of a stage if you want! You can go scream it out loud that I'm all yours!... baka…"

Then, Raiju gently poked takeo's shoulder, just teasing him. He smirked and he smiled at takeo, actually, such strong claim made him aroused. Takeo was real hot when he did that. Raiju and takeo tried to concentrate on their cooking , they made pepperoni pizza with mushrooms. When it was done and well cooked, the class ended and they could bring the pizza home. Good thing they earned their hard work. Raiju, took off his apron and he hugged takeo, before kissing him again.

,' sooo… takeo-san… got another class? Or… maybe.. we can start your… sex education with me? I'm your sexology teacher from now on… takeo-san… I'll teach you anytime you want.."

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 9:03

Raiju really didn't mind me claiming him that wau. He kissed me so hard and made out to me  so much that he moaned himself and I just knew that the students around ould either blush or get flustered. My hands went on mg Eodolen's hips by reflex. I almost forgot about the fact that we were in my home economics class. I was reminded when I heard some students talking. I finished the food we were making. When class ended, Raiju wanted to know if I had another class after this or if he could be my sex education teacher. I smirked and pulled him against me, slowly licking his neck up to his ear. I felt like telling him that I had a class, but it was untrue.

"I'll let you teach me then, Sensei."

I made him hold the food we made together, picked him up in my arms. I carried him around all the way up to our room. If Raiju wanted to play this game, then we will play this game for real. I managed to opened the door and close it, then I locked it. I brought Raiju to my bed, the food to the fridge. I came back to Raiju and crawled over him, kissing his lips gently.

"Now then, teach me Sensei. What should I do?"

This waa the game I would play, I wouldn't do anything unless Raiju told me to, and it had to be specific, if it wasn't I wouldn't do it. I gave him a playful smile and gaze, slowly licked his lips and we kissed again. I really wanted to play this game, it sounded hot and fun. We would definatly have a lot of fun with this game.

"Teach me everything you want, but be precise or I won't know what to do. Go on Sensei...I'm waiting to learn about sex."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitimeThu 6 Feb - 9:33

So takeo did not have any class after this, great. They went straight to their room and when they got there, raiju put the pizza on the table. He put some ice seal around it just in case they study too long and they did not have time to put the pizza into fridge. Then, as Takeo climbed on Raiju and asked to be taught, Raiju smirked and he made out to takeo hard till they both moaned. Then, Raiju slowly pushed takeo down to the bed, he chained his master onto the bed pillars. Using his ice chains, but he made it hard, not cold, so it wouldn't hurt takeo. He also spread takeo's legs widely and chained them as well.. now.. the position was perfect.

Raiju stripped and then, he climbed to the bed, he lowered himself till his face reached takeo's cock. He grabbed it, caressed it slowly, he smiled at takeo as he was caressing that big cock. He then started to suck on takeo's balls, he sucked them hard and he kissed them. He licked them and molested them more.

,' mmmnnnhhh.. these twin balls, takeo san.. are testicles.. and they were inside what you would call.. scrotum… see…mmmnnhhh.. the skin that contains your testicle? This…was scrotum… and your scrotum color was healthy one… nnnhhh.. you're a healthy boy of course…."

Then, Raiju moved to the tip of that big cock, he was molesting that part. He let the skin fell down and he started to suck the tip of it, so hard, over and over again as if he was sucking candy. He moaned, and then he said to takeo with flustered face, he was still licking that cock all over.

,' aaaaahhhnnnn.. this… mmmhhh.. tasty part… is called glands penis.. now this.. is very sensitive..right takeo san? You would fill my rectal using this part.. of your huge cock… mnnhh…and..your color here is pink.. nnnhh. It's so cute… nnnhh.. see.. I'm licking it now…see the cleavage here? The small hole here? Where you pee and shot your cum?, let's see if i.. lick this part…"

Raiju simply 'stabbed' his tongue and he pressed it harder against the cleavage of that penis. And then, his mouth was filled with cum right away. He swallowed everything and he licked his lips. He smiled, and then, he went to molest another part of takeo, this time, his nipples. Raiju started to lick the pink part of it, he was sucking them hard and he bit them lightly.

,' nnhh… and these… are your areola… while the smaller pointy part.. of course.. your naughty nipple…. See.. I could molest your areola.. and.. your big cock would react… arousing right?"

Raiju sat on takeo, and then, he helped his master to sat on the bed. So now, they could hugged each other, the chains were quite long so takeo could still move around a bit. Raiju pressed his nipples on takeo's mouth, and he also rubbed his wet rectal against takeo's big aroused dick.

,' mmmmnnnhhh.. come on now.. lick my areola too… and then.. you can stab your cock deep inside my hole… go on takeo-san.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the prison of flames
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: