Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

at the castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug - 12:10

It had been three years. The last time he met tianshi, the master of the castle was three years ago, when he was fifteen. After that one night, he never met that guy again. Akuryo was in his room. Of course his room was a harem bedroom with tons of others slaves there. This was not really his room since every beauties lived here with him, that was the command from the master of the castle.

Akuryo was having fun with the other concubines and sex slaves. They were all naked and they were currently bathing in the huge pool inside the bedroom. The bedroom was very huge since it could hold lots of people there. He played with other beauties, kissing with them, touching each other, caressing one another. Some of them moaned, some others giggled. He enjoyed his bath with others. He clung to others and hugged one of them as they bathe together. The water was filled with rose petals and jasmine petals. The whole room smelt like flowers. Then, one of them spoke to another.

,' do you know the lord of this castle? They say he was a warrior! I can't imagine how he looked like.. he must have a killer look!"

Akuryo knew the look of the master of this house. Yes, he has a killer look, deadly handsome for real. But it was three years ago. He fell in love with that guy, but what he got, was this life, inside a harem filled with other men to please him. Ever since that day, he decided to kill that love. It irritates him when other's said that the master was a good person, what was so good about him aside from his looks? Nothing! To Akuryo, he was nothing but a demon using angel wings. With the mask on his face, he turned to the guy said those words and replied.

.' I heard he will die soon from illness, who knows? Maybe we would be free once he is dead?"

Akuryo got out from the pool, dried himself and wore a light purple robe. Then, he walked to the veranda of the bedroom, he stayed there and enjoyed the fresh air of the night. It was then, he heard the slaves got noisy. It seemed that someone was coming to the harem place. It turned out that the master of the castle came to the harem after so many years. Those slaves and beauties ran towards the master and grabbed him. They missed their master so much. One of them said.

,' Lord Tianshi you barely visit us again.. why? Are you tired of us already?"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug - 12:42

It had been so long. So long since the last time I had gone home. I usually spend my time at the academy, reading all the books in the great library. I had decided, it was time that I went home to see my little pets. They must all be quite comfortable there, I had made sure they got everything they wanted, everything they needed. But one of them, I really wished to see once more. I hadn't seen him in three years, yet I still remember his sweet words when he said he loved me.
Once I got home, my servants welcomed me and bowed. I couldn't care less about them at the moment. I walked directly to my pets' room. I opened the door and saw some getting intimate together in the bath. What an interested view. I could be entertained by this sometimes. They noticed me and came running to me. Some clung onto me and others wrapped their arms around my body, anywhere they could. I smiled and rested my hands on some of their heads. Then I asked them to let go of me so I could walk further in. They obeyed. Such good pets. I noticed one on the balcony outside and smirked lightly. He was the only one dressed, the only one who had not come to me. I walked towards him. I grabbed his waist, spun him around and lifted his chin with my index finger as I pressed his body against mine. Yes, he was the one. There was no way I could ever forget this mouth. Those lips.

"Akuryo. I came to get you. You've become so much more breathtaking. Simply beautiful."

His hair had grown longer. His body was tight, inviting. For three years I've desired him, yet I've resisted the urge to love him as hard as I wanted. I slowly, softly kissed those lips, but he was cold. Was I too late now? Has those three years been too long of a wait for him? I was old, very old. Time didn't pass the same way for me anymore.

"Akuryo? Am I too late? Such a cold kiss..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug - 13:03

The noise continued, those concubines must be happy when they met their master, Lord Tianshi. Of course, every one of them desired to be touched by that " demonic angel' guy. But Akuryo, he remained outside in the veranda, he'd rather look up to the sky tot eh stars, rather than to the face of the guy who abandoned him. As he enjoyed himself, The Lord of the castle came to him, turned him around, and simply kissed him gently, but of course, those rosy lips lost its warmth. However, trained as a pet, Akuryo always smiled for this one lord. He smiled with his mask on, and he simply wrapped his arms around the master's shoulder. Broad as ever. Strong, just like three years ago. He could barely care on what Tianshi said, he did not care at all. Of course men would get attracted to anything pretty, that was not a new thing for him. Softly , he said to his lord.

,'My lord.. Tianshi… it's been a while really, I'm surprised you still remember my name… even my look , and yes my lips lost its warmth but don't worry, I'm pretty good at warming things up… shall we go to your room? You want me to service you tonight?"

This guy better said no or he would be closer to his doom. Akuryo said those words with a smile, but his covered eyes, filled with hatred and anger. How could this man came to him, asked for warmth just like that after abandoning him for years? Maybe he thought Akuryo was like other pets, wrong. He was completely different from the other pets who foolishly waited for Tianshi's return just to be embraced. He had enough of his pathetic life and he had enough mourning or a broken heart. Hell, he'd rather had broken all of his bones rather than got one broken heart. Knowing the rules in the house, Akuryo would need to get dressed up and he got some jewels to put on. He politely excuse himself from Tianshi and told him that he would be in Tianshi's bedroom, waiting. The lord went to his room and he started to get ready.

Akuryo went inside, he put some pearls on his hair, some rose coloring on his lips and lotions to his private hole. He also used some sweet perfume on his pearly skin. Once he was done, he slipped himself into a red golden kimono. Then, he was led by Tianshi's bodyguard to the lord's room. A knock at the door and it opened. Akuryo came inside, bowed and walked closer to Tianshi. He sat on the carpet near Tianshi and greeted him properly. After all, he was a sex slave.

,' welcome home, Lord Tianshi, I am here… to serve you to the fullest."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug - 13:36

Yes, it seems that I had waited too long before coming  back home to get him. Though he still played along like a good pet. How sad. I went to my room and sat on my bed as he was brought to me, dressed like a prince, smelling like royalty, how sad that he only made me feel like a king while he acted like a snake. He bowed to me and said that he would service me tonight. I called him closer to me. I grabbed his chin again, I would bring warmth back to his lips, back to his heart. I had probably hurt him. I never wished to harm anyone.

"Akuryo, has my absence truly hurt you thay deeply that you do not wish to be in my arms anymore?"

I lifted his chin up again, opened my six wings and closed them around the both of us. I slowly kissed those lips. Still so cold. How very sad. I made the kimono slip off his soft body and slowly kisse his soft skin on his chest. Even if he says that he can warm up any situation, I was the one who needed his touch right now. I had been studying for so long, time it seemed had no meaning to me. I licked his nipples and felt him tremble. The last I had done thins to him, he was fifteen I believe. So young. I pulled him closer and licked his nipple more. I saw his dick grow hard and my hand couldn't help but reach for that tight intimate hole that held me so tightly last time I entered it. My finger slipped in and I heard him moan. Even though he was cold towards me, physical pleasure was physical pleasure after all. I felt that he was planning something. I looked up at him.

"Are you planning to kill me, Akuryo? Then go ahead, try. Once your anger is gone, then maybe I could make myself be forgiven by you. These past three years, I've only thought of you. I don't care about the others the way I care about you. You are not a pet to me..."

I moved my finger more into him. I made his legs give out from under him, I caught him on my lap and continued moving my finger inside his rectal. I waited for him to hurt me.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 2 Aug - 14:05

Now who was ironic? Him or Tianshi? Maybe both of them were ironic. Akuryo once loved tianshi deeply that he would kill for him, die for him, do anything for this man, he would cut his skin and bleed for this lord, but everything scattered in pieces. Right now, the King, his lord was into the pleasure. He stripped Akuryo and started touching him, Akuryo trembled to the pleasure, his nipples and dick got hard, even his rectal got all wet. He smiled widely. His eyes, was perfectly hidden under his green golden mask. He wrapped his arms around Tianshi's shoulder, listened to every words his lord had to say. Hilarious, Tianshi would allow him to get hurt by Akuryo to earn forgiveness? He even said that he always thought about Akuryo during his absence, always.. always wanted him. What a lie, three years, and not a single word from him. Three years, and not even a sign or sight of his beloved Lord, nothing, it was almost like his lord was gone or dead.

Back then, for three years, Akuryo waited for this one man. He waited and believed that Tianshi would return to him, but as time goes by, people told him that the lord wouldn't come back, he was called a fool for waiting over the Lord who did not care about him. But back then, Akuryo still waited, till he heard that his lord wouldn't come back anymore, it was from a soldier he hear about it, and that, was the beginning of his hatred. He smiled and kissed Tianshi deeply, passionately. Of course, he could till did that. He was used to it. During Tianshi's absence, some of those concubines tried to touch and had a go with Akuryo but they only managed to made out to him. He still kept that one thing… safely… for his master only. He grabbed tianshi's face and smiled at him.

,' mmhh… Lord Tianshi… more… touch me… you want it? Please.. enjoy this as long as you can…. I will…kill you…with this body of mine."

Akuryo activated his blood lust power, he turned his skin to blood sucking weapon. He smiled softly at Tianshi, begged for more. He licked the man's lips and hugged him tightly. Then he told tianshi something.

,' back then… my lord.. I would kill for you… die for you… jump over a cliff for you….but then.. I waited.. and waited… I told myself Lord tianshi will come to me… and embrace me in his arms…. And I will be happy… but then what I get? Nothing… I waited like a fool for three years… people call me crazy waiting for a dead lord…. But still.. I believe… you'll come back to me… but then.. I received a news from a soldier… that you found a bride… and won't come back… that broke my heart to pieces… he even give me the wedding invitation… all in pink blush…"

There was no tears in his eyes, tears gone dry already. All that was left was hatred and anger. He started to suck some blood through his skin. He smiled and made out to Tianshi hard and deep. He let go of their lips and then he licked Tianshi's lips. He spread his legs and made Tianshi's erect dick slipped all the way inside his tight wet rectal.

,' AAhhhhh……..come.. my lord… you want this body right? Have me all you want…surely you don't want to die without taking my cherry right? I foolishly guard my virginity just for you... the one who turn my love into hatred… the one.. I love.. and hate.. the most…"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 10:06

I had hurt this child badly. I knew that forgiveness was probably going to be hard and take time. I felt something wrong. My blood was being sucked out of my skin everytime he would touch ne. So that's how he was going to kill me? I smiled at him as he sat down on my shaft and made it go all the way inside him. I held him gently. I didn't want him to get hurt. My wings tightened around him. I didn't shy away from him, it didn't matter if he was killing me. I meant it when I said he could kill me. I cared for him. I wiped away some tears from his eyes. Since he had kept his virginity for me, I was going to love him gently. I kissed his lips softly, even if my blood was sucked out of my skin then. I saw blood on his lips and sighed softly. I used a feather from my wings to wipe away the blood.

"Thank you for giving me such a present. I will love you gently. It's a shame that I can't kiss you without leaving my blood on you. You're too beautiful to be covered in blood. I'm going to move now, hold on to me, Akuryo."

I started moving slowly inside him. It was tight, wet, throbing. I smiled at him and kept moving softly. His voice was beautiful as he moaned and screamed. It must be somewhat painful, but I knew that there was pleasure there also.
For three years, I studied enough for five years of the academies knowledge. I studied all that so that I could spend time with Akuryo, but he had grown to hate me. What a shame. I wrapped my arms around his body, winced at the pain of my blood leaving my body, but I stayed there.

"I would have never studied so much if I would have known you would end up hating me. I care for you, no, I love you Akuryo. That's why, you can kill me and I won't fight back. Do what you want, but let me hold you. I want my final view to be of you."

I could heal, but I wanted Akuryo to choose if I was worthy of him or not. If I deserved death, then I wanted death from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 10:31

His most beloved Lord, how he loved this man before, how he would do anything to have this man caressing and making love to him. But things were different now, right now, Lord tianshi had a bride of his own, no matter how many times this man told him that he loved Akuryo, they could never be together, and it wouldn't change the fact that This lord, had betrayed his trust, his love. Akuryo who had been loving this one man for years, even guarded his virginity for him, was forgotten as if he was a fairy tale.

Akuryo smiled hearing all those words coming out from Tianshi, his most hated and beloved lord. How sweet those words were, if only that were for him, if only, this man had no bride of his own, things would be different, maybe. But now, All that Akuryo felt towards this one man, was nothing but hatred, anger, overwhelming one. His lord even said that he would not fight him off and that Akuryo could kill him, how generous of him. Maybe he has grown tired of his bride and did not want to go back to her so he let Akuryo killed him.

He moved his body more on Tianshi, taking the lord's big dick all the way inside. He felt the pleasure all the way inside him. His lord, he was so huge, erect, and hot, burning like a fire. Akuryo squeezed Tianshi's dick inside his wet rectal, he moved his waist and hips over and over again on his lord. Even if it’s a bit painful, he bear with it, and move more and more, never stop. He moved intensely and roughly on his lord's dick, making it rubbed every inch of his wet insides. He licked his master's lips, and sucked more blood out of him.

,' mmmhhh…. My lord you're so huge… so hot… aahhhh….tell me…. Nnhh… about… your… bride… aahhh… why don't you stay with your bride…. Mmmhh… why… come back here…?"

He smiled more at Tianshi, his golden jade eyes showed nothing but a cold hatred, he pushed Tianshi down on the carpet. He slammed his butt harder and harder on Tianshi. He managed to guard his body well, nobody touched or entered him for three years, no one, he guarded his body, just for this one Lord to touch and enjoy. He grabbed tianshi's wrist and held him down on the carpet, he was sitting on his lord, kept on devouring his lord's dick like a wild snake, he could feel Tianshi got bigger inside him, and he smirked.

,' you got bigger…. Can you feel it my lord? How huge you are inside me? For three years… nobody touched me… not even the strain of my hair… no-one…all that was for this day… too bad…. You already find yourself a bride, and I am nothing but a living fairy tale… "

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 11:09

Bride? What bride was he talking about? I was not married, I never even had a girlfriend for over a century. I looked at him and he was controling this intercourse like the prince I wanted him to be. Was that a reason why he wanted to kill me? He thought I had replaced him? Silly boy. So young and so fragile. I decided that it was time I showed him how to make love to the person you love the most. I slipped from his grip and spun him around until I was on top of him. I kissed his lips softly and winced again as my blood left my body. I moved slowly, devouring his senses with my body.

"I believe you heard an incorrect rumour. There is no bride. I've done nothing but study these past three years. I hadn't had time to mess around with a female. If there would be a bride, I would have chosen you. Only you, Akuryo. I've loved only you."

I never loved a woman, I never loved anyone but this boy, this man under me now. My body started trembling from blood loss and my vision became hazy. I was dying. I was losing my life. At least, I had to make sure Akuryo felt good before my body dried up. Mu thrusts were slow and deep, making him feel everything inside him. I wanted him to know just how much I cared for him. There was no other. The others in that room were there for different reasons. Saved from merchants, they chose to follow me and I treat them like royalty. But Akuryo, he was special to me. He was my rare pearl. He was my diamond. He was the one I wanted to live with. Though now, I would die in his arms. I couldn't ask for his forgiveness anymore. So I kissed him again and again, slipping my tongue in his mouth, bleeding, dying. I coughed up some blood on the floor next to his head. But I still smiled at him.

"Seems like...it'll be over soon. You will be happy after my death. I love you Akuryo."

I let tears fall from my eyes, though soon those tears became crimson.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 11:40

No bride? False rumor? Was this man for real? Then all this time Akuryo was fooled? If that was true, he would find that soldier lying to him and killed that jerk personally. If this man had not married yet and he had no bride, then that means.. his love were true? Akuryo couldn't hold it anymore. His chest became tight and he felt warm tears adorn his face. His mask, became wet. He noticed that ever since Tianshi return, he had not even once saw his face. He let go t his lord's wrist and he took off his mask slowly, he put it down beside him and let Tianshi saw his face, his golden jade eyes, his pale skin, his rosy lips were all exposed, everything, just for this one man.

How come this man be so weak now? Akuryo just drain him twice and he already dying. No, he couldn't die yet, he would not allow him to, not after he knew the truth. Still in the intercourse, Akuryo leaned close and he kissed Tianshi deeply. He moved his body more on his lord and squeezed his dick harder and harder. They lasted for an hour and then the both reached Climax. Akuryo felt tianshi's cum all over his insides, his rosy rectal swallowed it all. He saw Tianshi got weaker, he closed his eyes, but still breathing. Akuryo slipped out his lord's dick and he kissed his sleeping Lord. He gave back all the blood he absorb all the life force he stole from Tianshi, he gave everything back. He was crying, his lord, they both cried to be precise. Akuryo slowly wipe the crimson tears away from his master handsome face, he kissed him and whispered softly to him.

,' how cruel… even after you dumped me… I still love you that I couldn't kill you…three years, not a word from you… and now.. even if I'm hurting deeply… how come my heart still yearn for you? I love you.. my Lord... no matter how much you hurt me... This heart just can't stop loving you..I'm a fool am I?"

Akuryo helped his lord stood up and he helped him to lie down on the bed near them. He kissed his beloved Lord. Tears in his eyes, in his face. He smiled softly at his lord. He studied and did not send a word to Akuryo, and the young and fragile snake believed a false rumor. He kissed his lord deeply, Tianshi would be just fine now, his face had more color now. AKuryo was about to leave but then, he was caught by a soldier. The soldier claim that Akuryo was trying to plan a rebellion against Tianshi and kill him. He looked around and saw the previous soldier, the one who give him false news about his lord's marriage. It seemed that that soldier was the one trying to get rid of both Tianshi and Akuryo. Without listening to what he had to say, the soldiers brought him to the dungeon, the torture chamber. Once they arrived, Akuryo who was naked were chained to the wall and then the soldier grabbed a whip. Two of them. They slammed their whip on Akuryo again and over again. The captain was pleased, he was happy to see Akuryo the traitor got punished and screamed in pain. After receiving twenty hit of the whip and covered in blood, akuryo was thrown into the dungeon's jail. There, it was dark, and cold. Akuryo stopped crying, he just stayed still in there, healing himself slowly somehow.

Back to where Tianshi was, after four hours, one of the pets came to him, send by the soldier. He was a young man, pretty figure. He leaned closer to Tianshi, his master and spoke to him softly as he noticed his Lord opened his eyes.

,' good evening my lord, I am here to replace Akuryo. Is there anything you need your highness? "

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 12:05

Akuryo stopped taking away my blood. I guess that was good since I was not completly healed from my last battle. I had lost a lot of blood and I had been weakened by it and by a spell. I hated being seen like this. But then again, if it was Akuryo seeing me like this, I didn't mind. He helped me up on the bed after our intercourse and i smiled at him. We were both fools then. I cared for him even if he tried to kill me. I loved him even if he had hurt me there, but I had hurt him also. I fell asleep rather quickly. Though I only slept for four hours before I opened my eyes. Akuryo was not here anymore. Where was he? I had expected him to sleep next to me. In his stead was another young man that said he was here to replace Akuryo. I asked for nothing of the sort. People knew that I like to spend the night with the one I choose. i grabbed the boy and ordered him to tell me where Akuryo was. He was shaking, of course, I was a warrior, all my pets knew that. He said that there was a rumour of him being taken to the dungeons. I got up, wrapped a cloth around my waist and left my room. I saw a soldier that I knew I could trust, ordered him to follow me and then headed to the dungeons.
I was stopped at the entrance by two other guards. I ordered them to move but they said that they only took orders from the captain. The captain? He must be the one who gave Akuryo false information and that took my beloved to the dungeon. I once more ordered them to move aside, or there will be consequences. They chose not too. I grabbed the spear of one of them and in one swift movement, I slashed both of their throats open. Nobody would get in my way. I broke the door off its hinges and walked down the stairs. I could smell blood. I was angry now. The soldier that was following me was being quiet. He had been by my side for years and has always taken care of my pets for me, but then, his sword slashed my back. I turned and killed him without hesitation. I bled from the wound, but did not stop my descent. When I reached the first chamber, I noticed the two whips and the blood, then I saw three men, including the captain, sitting down and drinking alcohol. I was more then angry. I killed his two companions and then beat up the captain enough to make him half dead. I grabbed the keys to the cells, dragged him with me like he was nothing but a rag doll and stood in front of the cell where my beloved Akuryo was sitting. I opened the iron door and walked in. i threw the captain further in and kneeled in front of Akuryo. Such a sad thing to see. I wrapped his frail body in my arms and wings, then I picked him up and walked out of this area, locking the captain in the prison cell. I walked all the way back to my room, I warned everyone on the way that if they wished to commit a crime towards Akuryo, me or my ets, then they would end up like the captain, in the dungeon. I slowly put Akuryo on the bed and started cleaning his wounds, even though he was healing himself, making sure the wounds were clean was better then having them close on an infection. I then put some bandages on the wounds to help them stay clean and held the boy in my arms some more.

"Never will I let anyone hurt you ever again."

I called for a medic to heal my own wound on my back, not having the strenght to do it myself for the moment. All that time, I didn't let go of my beloved Akuryo, protecting him from everything and everyone.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 12:37

The torture was painful, but Akuryo was happy, at least, he did not kill the man he loved the most. He was there, in the dungeon, alone in darkness, but then he heard something, metals sounds and then he could sense something, it felt like his Lord's aura. When he looked up, there he was, Tianshi, standing before him with the traitor captain beaten to death. Then, he was in His Lord's Arms and he was safe. AKuryo was happy, tears flew out from his eyes as he felt his lord's warmth again in his body. He had longed for this, he had longed for this man's touch for so long, for years. Then, they arrived on Tianshi's bedroom. Akuryo lied down there and he got his wounds cleaned and treated. He was healing himself as well so he would recover sooner. Then, Tianshi held him more, he felt so happy, how long it had been now? Three years… three lonely years. Akuryo watched the medic team healing and treating Tianshi's wounds and when they left, he grabbed his lord's face and kissed him hard, deep, passionately.

,' I love you… my Lord… always… I do… just you.. Tianshi-sama.. I will only let one man hold me.. an that's you."

Akuryo melted in Tianshi's arms. It felt like he did not care anymore if he got hurt with this love or not. He yearned for this for so long, if he could just feel this man's warmth one night, just for one night, then he would be happy. He knew his place, he was a pet, tianshi was shining like the Sun, he was a Lord of this castle. To get Tianshi's love was more than enough for him, just to hear this man said those words were enough, it mattered not if those were true or not.

He hugged his Lord tightly, he really missed his warmth, his touch, everything. His tears adorn his pale face. He did not wear his mask anymore. He then looked at Tianshi softly, gently with his golden jade eyes, he kissed his Lord deeply, they kept on kissing, Akuryo had longed for this, the feeling of the person he loved truly. While the tears was still there, he let go of their lips and he rested his head against Tianshi's broad chest. He hugged Tianshi, wrapped his arms around his lord's back and touched the wounds covered in bandages. He slipped his hands inside the bandages and gave out some blood to heal his lord's wounds. It would be faster if Akuryo used his power to healed it.

,' Tianshi -sama.. you must be careful.. there are rumors about traitors amongst your servants and soldiers… I… don't want to see My Lord get hurt…."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 13:25

To feel Akuryo kissing me with such warmth was all I could ask for. Those lips, earlier cold and filled with hatred, had finally warmed up and filled with love for me. i couldn't ask for more, but then I was given more. I was allowed to hear loving words coming from Akuryo's mouth. I smiled and kissed him again, I then licked away the tears that fell from his eyes. I had the honnor of seeing his beautiful face, so I didn't want that face to be tear stained. I wiped away all the tears that dared show up in the corner of his mesmorizing eyes and smiled at him softly. I felt his hand slipping under the bandage in my back, I winced lightly. I felt him healing y wound. I took his hand away from my back and kissed his fingers softly.
"I am aware of this. People have been plotting my death for a long time. And don't worry, once my body is completely healed, nobody will hurt either of us. Don't use your powers to heal me, you must heal yourself first. I am already batered by time, you are still fresh."
I kissed his lips again, slowly slipping my tongue in his mouth. Warm, it was so warm. My tongue danced passionately with his for a moment before I let him breathe, then I kissed him again, making our tongues dance one more time, I heard him moaning, felt him hold me tighter. This was what I wanted from him. This was the touch I desired. I eventually let go of his lips to see a very flustered face and an adorable look. I smiled at him again and licked his bottom lip. Then, I heard his stomac and laughed lightly.

"Hungry Akuryo? Then let's go eat, shall we?"

I put the boy on the bed, looked for a yukata that would look good on him and waited for him to dress up, then I picked him up in my arms and carried him over to the kitchens. The cooks were looking at me surprised, I normally never come all the way in here, but since someone was trying to kill me, might as well prepare my own food. I sat my beloved on the marble counter and started looking in the fridge for protein. I found some good looking fish and then grabbed veggies to go with it. I chose to make pasta with all this. I cooked everything quickly, perfectly as well, then I put both meals in plates and served them directly on the counter. I took a bite of the food, then, satisfied with the taste, I fed some to my beloved Akuryo.

"How is that?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSat 3 Aug - 13:54

They got each other now. Akuryo had the master, the Lord he had been yearning for long, and Tianshi, finally saved from demise just now. AKuryo was happy. They cuddled, they kissed, made out for some more till the moment was ruined by the sound of his stomach. Apparently, Akuryo was hungry. At first, he was about to prepare things for Tianshi, things turned out to be different. They went downstairs after Akuryo dressed up in a red kimono. He was still healing himself and slowly, his wounds started to disappear. Now, he was hungry and need to replenish his energy since he used it for healing both himself and Tianshi.

When they arrived at the kitchen, he noticed that people were surprised, it was true that usually, the workers prepared the food, but it's a good thing that the Lord prepared it himself, judging by the situation right now. When the food was ready, it was brought to Akuryo who was sitting on the marble counter. Tianshi fed some to him and the taste was good. But Akuryo wanted more than that. He ate some of the pastas and fish from Tianshi's hand and then, he licked his Lord's palm. His fingers, he licked it clean thoroughly. He licked Tianshi's fingers one by one, sucking it slowly and then licked them again till it's all clean. He smiled at his Lord.

,'it's yummy… but not as yummy as you.. Lord Tianshi…"

AKuryo grabbed a fork , dug into the pasta and fed some to his Lord. It's time for him to serve the King properly. He slowly fed Tianshi with the pasta and he fed himself sometimes. They ate till they finish and Akuryo put the leftovers into the fridge and the dishes, he washed it all. Then , when he was done, he washed his hand clean and return to his Lord. Without them noticing, it's already morning outside. Akuryo felt it from the weather and moistness. He hugged his Lord, Wrapped his arms around Tiashi's back.

,' so.. my Lord…. What you want now? Bath? I would prepare it for you….I love you.. Lord Tianshi…"

He then slipped off from Tianshi's arms and grabbed his lord's hand to led him all the way to the main bathroom area. It was huge. The bathtub was more like a pool and there were some lion sculpture pouring water into the pool. Akuryo still remembered what his lord liked, rose petals and sakura essence. He grabbed some rose and scattered it into lots of petals dropped them to the water and he added some sakura essence into it. He then stripped off and took off his bandage, the wound was no more, he was perfectly healed. He got inside the water and looked at Tianshi with his seductive jade golden eyes.

, ' come… my lord… let me serve you well…."

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 8:48

Akuryo grabbed my hand, ate out of it and then licked and sucked on my fingers. How sweet. Such a sweet boy. I enjoyed having him take my fingers in his mouth. He, at least, liked my food. I smiled when he said he loves me. Then, we went back to my bedroom, I made sure we were alone and locked the doors. He seemed to want to take a bath, I didn't mind. I watched him prepare it with a smile. He really remembered how I like my bath. Roses and sakura. When he called me, I let the blood soaked cloth fall off my waist and fall on the floor. I walked towards my young beloved and stepped inside the bath. I walked down to Akuryo and grabbed him against me again.
My lips found his, pressed against them slowly, softly. A gentle kiss, filled with love and desir. My tongue then slipped between those silky lips, my tongue met with his, the kiss continued slowly, passionatly. While our lips and tongues interlocked in the most loving way, my hands slowly slid down from the top of his back to his narrow, lovely hips and I pulled him closer, all against me.
Once our lips finally parted, I looked at Akuryo's cute, flustered face. I brushed my fingers against his cheek. I smiled softly at him and kissed his lips again, passionately, yet gently. I heard him moan again and pulled him more against me, making him feel my muscular body before I let his lips go another time.

"You know Akuryo, you can call me just by my given name. As I said, I love you. You are special to me, you are not a pet, you are my dearest treasure. The one I want to spend the rest of my existence with. My sweet, beautiful Akuryo. How is this part of you?"

I reached his butt and softly stroked it. I saw him blush and I smiled some more. I kissed his lips again and then lifted him up in my arms again, spreading his legs and making him hold on to me tightly. My hands helped by holding up his butt. I kissed him harder then usual, giving him a glimpse of the desire I was holding back. I made him moan again and that made me groan in desire some more.

"If you are alright with it, I'd like to please us both my love. Last time I was a bit under the weather."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeSun 4 Aug - 10:08

His most beloved Lord, Tianshi entered the bath. He was pleased with the roses and sakura. Of course, nothing better that the mixture of those two delicate flowers. His lord grabbed him, placed him so that his legs were spread widely and he was sitting on Tianshi's lap. They kissed more and more, Tianshi kissed Akuryo with desire and passion, it felt hot and it made him moan. It was clear that his lord desired him right now. And Akuryo who had been yearning for the touch of this man would not reject it. He smiled widely, made out to his lord hard and slipped his two bladed snake tongue inside Tianshi's mouth. Giving him the sensation of being made out with by a snake. Of course that would felt different compared to the usual one. Akuryo made his long snake tongue glided all over Tianshi's mouth and locked his tongue, he sucked it and then let it go. When he did, he found himself got hotter and Tianshi was on ' fire' as result of that kiss.

Akuryo grabbed his lord's dick and found it huge, erect, this warrior really got lots of stamina. In early morning, and he was hard already. He stroked it gently and then, he lifted his butt a little. He placed tianshi's huge dick against the entrance of his intimate hole and smirked at his lord. With his mask off the face, Tianshi could see just how flustered and wild Akuryo had become under his touch.

,'mmmhhh.. yes… tianshi -sama.. anything you want … love me hard….let us.. make love hard to each other… I want it… your huge dick…. Inside me…"

Akuryo smirked and he licked Tianshi's lips with his snake tongue, he hissed a bit and smiled. He was a snake, he hissed sometimes. He looked at Tianshi with desire in his eyes. He grabbed his butt hole with his fingers and then he spread it wide, he was letting Tianshi got all the way inside his hole. He slammed his butt so that his lord's dick would go all the way inside his intimate hole.

,' AAAaaaaaaahhhhh!!!..... you're so huge… so huge….. mmmhh…. Tianshi-sama…I love it…everything.. about you... mmmhh... i love it..."

Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeWed 7 Aug - 13:07

Akuryo was a snake, I had forgotten. Though my memory was jolted the moment his strange tongue entered my mouth and played with my own. What a very strange yet arousing feeling. I enjoyed it thoroughly. He then climbed on me and place the tip of my hardened member and then spoke in an enticing way before using his fingers and spreading his cute little pink hole and allowing my lenght to slowly enter him without giving him pain. His voice rang like the sweetest bell in my ears. He wantes me to make love to him hard, but I wasn't the type to be rough. So, I grabbed his thin legs and spread them a little wider to slip a little further inside him, then, I made him close his legs in my back and hold me tightly. I started moving slowly, lovingly inside him. He was tight which was natural since this was only his second time with me. I went slowly yet still deep, making sure he felt me well and I looked at his increasingly flustered face with a soft smile as my hands helped him move on top of me. I made his arms hold on to me around my neck and gently kissed his neck and chest, my thumbs slowly brushing up on his nipples. He was moaning, screaming. I was having so much of a good time with him.
I moved a little more inside him, making his voice get louder and his body trembled more on me. Such a tease. His body was acting the same way a steak is to a hungry lion. I wanted to devour him. Completely. Entirely. My Akuryo. My one and only. I kissed his lips, slipped my tongue in his mouth and pinched his nipples as I got a tiny bit more violent. It's not that I wanted to be, I just couldn't help it. The way he was screaming, the view of his flustered face, everything was pushing me over the edge. I needed to feel more, I wanted more.

"My sweet Akuryo...show me how you like it. Show me how you want it. If you don't, then I will go back to simply teasing you."

I grinned at him and licked his lips some more, making him look into my eyes. He was not my pet. He was my lover. He was different from all the others I had brought home. Only he stayed in my mind when I was not home and he was the only one to throne in my heart as well. I would give my life to him.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeWed 7 Aug - 13:37

His most beloved lord, made love to him as if Akuryo was some kind of fragile petal. This was not what he expected of Tianshi but this felt so great, he could feel how his lord slowly, obscene every inch of his slim body. He could feel Tianshi's breath against his neck, his bare naked skin. All those added the pleasure to its maximum. Akuryo was feeling so much from Tianshi's touch. He never felt like this before, never in his life, he imagined that being held by his most beloved lord would feel like an intoxicating ecstasy.

Akuryo was not moaning, he was screaming loudly, in pleasure, he was trembling in tianshi's arms. He moved more and more on his lord's huge dick, he grabbed his lord's strong, sturdy arms. Gripped his sexy strong muscles with his slender fingers and claws. Akuryo slammed his butt violently on Tianshi's huge thing. It made the love juice on his rectal spurted out continuously like a fountain and the water around them danced violently as well, following Akuryo's movement on his lord. He kept on calling out to his beloved Lord, and he slammed his but harder, made tianshi's huge thing went deeper and deeper inside his wet and tight rectal. He was devouring his Lord's dick like a lustful snake for real.

He leaned closer to Tianshi as he kept on slamming his butt hard. He licked Tianshi's neck with his snake tongue and then, bit his neck a little to give hickeys. He then went all the way up to made out to his lord. He slipped his tongue deep into Tianshi's mouth, all the way to his throat and locked Tianshi's tongue like a seal. He moaned loudly and then after the hot made out ended, their tongue was connected with a slight of saliva.

Akuryo smirked and he squeezed his lord's dick harder fiercer each time. Their intercourse continued wild and intense for about five rounds. After four hours, Akuryo's rectal was filled with Tianshi's hot think cum, his lord came many times , as many as Akuryo did. He felt so full and he saw his lord's sexy chest was covered with his cum. He smiled, slipped his rectal away from Tianshi's dick, and then, he licked and swallowed all of the cum on Hi King's chest. He looked at Tianshi and then softly told him that tonight, there would be a feast, to welcome him back home. Before they knew it, as they kept having sex, the night was already close.

As their long and intense intercourse ended, Akuryo helped his lord got out from the bath and he grabbed a towel to dry off his King. After he was done, he wrapped himself with a bath robe. He smiled, kissed tianshi deeply and then, brought his King to the royal room. There, he would pamper Tianshi. Akuryo made his beloved Lord sat in front of the makeup table. He grabbed a comb, and then he placed his King's hair nicely. He then grabbed a golden kimono, and then put it on Tianshi. This golden kimono was the royal kimono that was also a symbol of a King or ruler. He smiled and then, talked softly to his king.

,' My beloved Tianshi-sama.. tonight.. I shall dance for you… please feast your eyes on me…."

With that said, he left his Lord and returned to his room. He got dressed up, he wore a long red veil on his hips, both side of the legs were high cut one and showed his thigh all over to his waist. He placed something golden chain in the front to cover his privates. And, as for the top, he wore a harem style top, tied on the neck, armless. The top only covered his twin nipples and that's it. When the time was near, the King, was already on the hall room. The feast was going on. The music and the guest started filling the huge ballroom. Then, Akuryo and the other dancers entered the ballroom. He was doing a snake dance tonight for the opening dance. He danced, moved his hips slowly like a snake, and then slowly, he danced towards Tianshi, he was in front of Tianshi now.

He shook his belly nicely , gave his lord a bit show of belly dance and snake dance combined together. His green golden eyes were locked on his Lord's face, only Tianshi was on his eyes, nobody else. The guest were dazed, they were amazed by the dancing, and Akuryo's beauty. The dancing lasted for about fifteen minutes and then, when it was over, Akuryo walked towards Tianshi who was sitting with all his glory on the Throne. He knelt beisde his lord , grabbed his legs as he sat on the carpet right beside Tianshi's throne. He cuddled his king's legs and placed his head on his Lord's thigh. He looked up to Tianshi.

,' Welcome back home, My beloved King Tianshi… I hope you enjoyed my dance…"
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 10:20

We both enjoyed this love making. Akuryo was visibly enjoying this more then the first time. We both reached climax together and then we went out of the bath and Akuryo dressed me in my golden kimono. I guess I did have to look my best if the people in my house were making festivities for my presence tonight. Akuryo mentionned that he would be dancing for me. I couldn't wait to see.
I then went to the main event room and sat in my throne. I spoke with a few of the people there, mostly all my pets were there, sitting across the room, moving in sensual ways, trying to catch my eye. I smiled to them and then some very erotic, sensual music started playing and I spotted Akuryo and his narrow hips dancing his way towards me. I smirked and watched every movement his thin, sensual body made. There was nobody else in the room for me from that moment on. Just him. He was dancing just for me. He was just a few inches from me and danced. It lasted a few minutes before it ended. He sat next to me on the floor, holding on to my leg. I smirked again, leaned foward and grabed him to pull him up on my lap and make him sit on me.

"I thoroughly enjoyed watching you dance Akuryo, but no lover of mine will ever sit on the ground. If sitting on me is not comfortable, then I will have one of my most comfortable chairs brought for you to sit in."

I spoke loudly enough to let everyone know that my choice for a mate was done. I had chosen this rare beauty Akuryo. Some of my pets were happy that I had found love, others were visibly hurt, but I liked to think that everyone found their lover one day, it took me a very long time to find mine. Other pets then stood up to show me their dance and I enjoyed everything they showed me while holding Akuryo on my lap. Eventually, I lifted his chin lightly and kissed his soft lips gently. I heard some people joking around, telling me to get a room. I couldn't help but to laugh lightly. They were some of the soldiers from my mansion. They were also having fun, some choosing themselves some of my pets to flirt with. I didn't say anything, they were all free to do what they wanted with whoever they desired. I smiled at my people, grabbed Akuryo's chin again and kissed him one more time. Before paying more attention to the others.

"Thank you all for showing me such love and devotion. Though I know you must all now be hungry, so please enjoy the feast that was prepared for us to enjoy. Let's have fun!"

People applauded and some started eating. The festivities werr going great. I looked at my sweet little lover and smiled at him, my hand well placed on his waist, holding him close.
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 11:14

The feast was going on just great. Tianshi, pulled Akuryo to sit on his lap. It was not that he did not wanted to, it's just that Akuryo sat on the floor, clinging to his king's legs, to show him respect and love at the same time. But he was happy that his king declared in the public that they were lovers now. That was the happiest moment in Akuryo's life. He kissed Tianshi, his beloved king more and more. Some people told them to get a room but the feast just starting. Akuryo softly spoke to his beloved King,

,' being loved by you, My king, is more than I could dream of, and being in your arms… is the happiest moment of my life..i love you.. My King, Tianshi-sama.
"

The King, Tianshi, told the guest and the crowd to enjoy themselves and indulge themselves with the food and beverages that has been prepared for the whole people in the feast. Then, a lovely man came to tianshi and Akuryo, he was one of Tianshi's pet, he was Akuryo's best friend, he was called with ' no name' for his name, was never spoken of. The guy placed some fruits and meat near the table of the King's throne and then wished the king good health. He bowed and left the two alone in the throne. As a good lover and previously and excellent pet, Akuryo grabbed one berry , put it in his mouth and fed it to his king. He licked the king's lips and smiled. He gave a light kiss to his beloved king and then he grabbed a platter of fruits, he would serve King Tianshi with all his heart, body, and soul. He was more than devoted to this king. This King, was everything to him. He was his world, his center of mind and heart. Akuryo slowly fed his beloved king while he also fed himself sometimes. He always put his King, Tianshi, in the first priority, exactly like a king.

Akuryo's veil on his hips fell off and his naked long legs revealed as he lifted his leg and placed it on Tianshi's strong thighs. He let his lord have a perfect touch of his skin. He smiled, grabbed Tianshi's hand and led the King's hand to caress his naked thigh and hips. Akuryo smiled softly and his green golden eyes looked deeply at Tianshi. He fed his king orally with some grapes, and he caressed the King's broad strong chest with his long slender fingers. They kissed as they shared those grapes. They kissed more, and more, and more. Akuryo moaned softly, and he got flustered a bit. Really, after five rounds of intense sex with his King, he could still easily aroused with this strong gentle hearted man. He whispered softly, gently into his King's ears.

,' Tianshi-sama… even after five rounds with you… this body was so sensitive towards your touch… I feels like on fire… do you? My beloved king?"

As they cuddled together, Akuryo spotted something odd. He smelt something that was nearly impossible. He turned his hear around, looked around, but, he found nothing around them, nothing strange. Then, a soldier came to the throne. He knelt to Tianshi and told him that the Duke from Transylvania would like to meet him in the balcony, he seemed to had something to discuss with Tianshi, something like a business. Akuryo kissed his king hard and told him to get back soon, he let go his king and saw Tianshi went to the balcony with the soldier. He could see the duke there, with his snake eyes, he observed the guy, nothing wrong, that guy was not dangerous at all, Tianshi would be safe. Then, Akuryo was left alone in the throne, feeling a bit impolite sitting on the throne without the King there, he stepped down and joined the crowd, he was with 'no name' his friend. They were talking, chatting, and laughing together. Until, a shadow appeared from Akuryo's back. His friend was shocked, Akuryo felt something evil, he turned around and he saw… a dead man that came to life… tianshi's father… of course, he never forget those evil smirk and evil aura that came from this man. His friend, could not do anything, he was paralyzed, though he softly told Akuryo to run to tianshi, but too bad, he did not make it.

Tianshi's father, the former King, grabbed Akuryo by his hips and placed his hands to cover Akuryo's mouth tightly so he couldn't scream. He was totally afraid to death. Everyone knew that the former king had his eyes on Akuryo for a long time, he had been wanting this lover of tianshi's to be his concubine. But Akuryo always made excuse to reject the former King. This time, he was caught. Then, he was brought by Tianshi's father to the top level of the castle. He was locked there. Tianshi's father looked at Akuryo with evil lust in his eyes. He ripped Akuryo's veil and hit him hard in the hips, and legs. Akuryo tried to fight off but his strength was no match for this one guy. In the end, he was raped by the evil man. Even if Akuryo injected his venom into the guy's veins, it did not do much, this guy was something, he was the pervious king, no wonder he was so strong. Akuryo was hurt, in pain, but he did not shed tears, he glared at the guy and released more venom that wounded the guy's eyes, melted those eyes, now.. tianshi's father was blind now. The guy, flew out from the window in the tower and he left a letter near Akuryo, apparently, a letter for his son, Tianshi. Akuryo who was in pain, tried to walk but couldn't. his rectal was scratched, his legs and waist were all but bruises.

Akuryo's friend, 'no name' finally came to his sense after the fear he felt. He was shocked and afraid to death. He immediately ran to the balcony to where the king was and found that the duke was already gone. He fell on his knees before the king and started to cry.

,' Your highness!! My King!! Your… your father.. he.. he is alive!! He.. he kidnapped Akuryo-san!! i.. I couldn't stop him I was.. paralyzed… I…. I only knew that they went up… i.. don’t' know what happened…"

Then, a moment later, when Akuryo saw tianshi, his beloved King before him. he burst into tears. he bowed low on the ground and cried. he felt ashamed... he was the King's lover yet he couldn't protect his body.

,' my king... Tianshi -sama... please.. forgive me... i.. was sullied by.. your.. father I couldn't protect this body... this.. temple of yours.. I'm sorry....to be... such a lover... now... now I'm dirty..."
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 12:32

I had a visitor. It was normal for me to get up and go to the balcony to meet up with him. It was an old friend of mine and he seemed happy to see me but still worried. We spoke for a while, though I knew that he was hidding something from me. Hopefully he would open up more to me soon. He spoke of how his life was going in his castle in the land of lengendary vampires and I told him that I had spent my time studying everything and that I found myself a lover as well. I looked at my throne, but Akuryo was not there anymore. He must have gone in the crowd now to have some fun, after all, he had friends amongst them as well. Wel spoke a little longer until I sighed.

"My old friend. We've know eachother for a very long time, you can't hide anything from me. What is making you so nervous?"

He made himself smaller in front of me, sinking his head in his shoulders and fear grew in his eyes as tears flew slowly. I had a very bad feeling about this.

-Forgive me old friend...He gave me no choice...he was going to kill my family!

I didn't need any other explanation. Only one person could do something like that. My Father. I put my hand on his shoulder and told him not to blame himself he did what he had to do to protect his loved ones. Then, he left and I heard someone run to me. It was Akuryo's friend. He fell to his knees and begged my forgiveness saying that my father had taken Akuryo. I didn't care about the pet at that moment. He told me he had taken my lover up. I flew off from the balcony. I went straight to my Father's tower and found a broken window. I went in and saw my poor Akuryo, broken on the floor. He cried the moment he noticed me. I kneeled at his side and grabbed him in my arms to hold him. My lover said that he was sorry and that he had been dirtied by my father. I held him tightly in my arms, wrapped my wings around his frail body to protect him from everything.

"You did nothing wrong my love. You are not dirty. You are pure, you are my pure love. Nothing could ever stain you. I should have taken you with me on the balcony. Never again shall I leave you alone. Now let's go, I need to heal you."

To see my sweet Akuryo broken like this really made me get angry and worried at the same time. I picked my thin lover up in my arms, then I noticed that his veil was ripped, so I wrapped my wings in a way to hide his naked body from other people's eyes. I started walking down the stairs and held him tightly in my arms, warming him up the best my body could. When I walked in front of the festivities, it was silent. A soldier came to me instantly, so did a few pets. They all wanted to know what happened to Akuryo.

"Close the castle down. I want every door and window locked, I want the security system and magic traps activated instantly. Try not to alarm everyone, let them enjoy themselves. I will take my leave, if they wonder where I am, tell them I 'got a room'"

I smirked at him and then slowly walked to my bedroom. Akuryo was still crying and trembling in my arms. It was useless to be powerful if I couldn't protect the one I love the most. I reached my bedroom. I gently laid him on the bed and grabbed a healing cream and started applying it on his wounds.

"I'm so sorry Akuryo...will you ever forgive me for letting this happen to you?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 13:07

His beloved King appeared before him. Akuryo burst into tears, he felt bad, he felt sorry for letting another person touched him. But then, his kind hearted lover, tianshi, told him that it was not his fault. He gently, wrapped his huge white wings around Akuryo's frail broken body and he held him tightly. The king brought Akuryo in his arms and they went down to the festive again, but tianshi told the guard to turn on all alarms, magic traps and everything that could repel any attacks and defend the castle. Then, they went all the way to Tianshi's bed room. There, his beloved King lied him down on the bed.

Akuryo was still trembling in fear an pain but now, he felt safer that his beloved King was here with him. He tried to reach out to tianshi who was near him and then he held his king with his arms. He was sobbing lightly, he looked up towards his king's beautiful eyes, he kissed his king hard and deeply. He did not let go of those soft, warm lips. How he yearns of that for long time. How he was calling out to tianshi within his heart when he was sadistically raped by the jerk. Yes, Akuryo was silently calling out to his beloved King while he was sullied. He sobbed lightly and then, after a while, he released their lips, he looked at tianshi with his soft gaze.

,' my king… Tianshi-sama.. my love… I love you.. my king… I…. I was calling out to you.. within my heart.. when he raped me.. I was thinking about you… only you… only Tianshi sama may Throne in my heart and mind…"

He felt his beloved king applied some cream on his rectal. It was scratched, it was painful, Akuryo moaned in pain as he tried to hold the pain. He grabbed his lord again and made out to him over and over again. He loved his king so much, too much already. They made out hard, Akuryo slipped his twin bladed snake tongue into tianshi's mouth and made out to him harder, harder. He locked their tongue together, and when he let go of their lips, a string of saliva connected their tongue. Akuryo licked it and he winced in pain. His whole body was hurt, even if it's getting better already.

As they cuddled and kissed, Akuryo felt something odd within his body. He felt so hot. All over. He felt as if he was burned from the inside. He did not know what was going on right now. He winced and moaned in pain. He gasp for some air and called out to tianshi a couple of times, weakly. He felt something stabbing within him, then, within fifteen minutes, his whole body slowly turned into snake skin, silver.

,' mmmhh… nnnhh.. Tianshi.. sama… it.. burns.. aahhh… tianshi… sama… i… love you.. mmmmmhhh….. it… hurts… it… feels so hot…aaahh!!.. Love…you... love… aaahhh!!!"

Then, his whole body turned into a silver King cobra snake. His snake form. It was an average size of king cobra snake. It was Akuryo, his whole body was in snake form now. He lifted his little snake head, spread the hood. It was pure silver color. His eyes were gold and green color like always. There was tears in his eyes. He slowly, crawled towards tianshi's arms and then went all way up to his shoulder. Then, he wrapped his long thin body around Tianshi's neck, and placed his head on the King's shoulder. He could not turn back into his human form now. Somehow, a strange dark magi prevented him to do so. Though he could still talk and hiss.

As Akuryo left the bed, the letter that Tianshi's father left him revealed under Akuryo's clothes. It was a challenge. It was already open and the message was :

To my beloved Son,

I have take some essence from your beloved Akuryo, the little king cobra snake. As you can see he couldn't turn back into his original form again, unless you came tomorrow to the dark forest, alone and accept my challenge. Only by killing me, your beloved could turn back into his form.

Regards,
Your father.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 14:14

Akuryo kept making out with me and it seemed to make his body heat up and feel strange. Though it wasn't the right type of strange as I saw him turn into his snake form. Cute indeed but he also couldn't take his humanoid form anymore. How strange. It was then I noticed the letter. I read through it and sighed. I passed my hands over Akuryo's soft scally skin and then looked at him.

"I guess I have no choice but to kill the man that left me for dead all those years ago. Don't worry, I'll make sure that you can turn back my dearest. And when you do turn back, I will bring you everywhere with me. My cute snake."

I softly kissed his little nose and then stood up. If I had to battle my father tomorrow, then I was going to need to do some warmup excercises. I stepped out of my bedroom and walked to my private gym. I started off on the treadmil. I placed it quick enough and started running on it. I took my golden kimono off, kept just some golden pants and ran to warm up the muscles in my body. I trained on other machines after that. I ended in the hot tub to relax those muscles and take the pain away. All along, I had my beautiful hooded snake with me. It was time.
I stepped out of the bath and dressed in nothing but fighting pants. I let the snake wrap around my neck again and then I flew off, making sure he wouldn't slip off. I made it where my father had set our match to be and I knew he was there.

"You actually came? So you want to die so badly you waste of my semen? Bring it, show me what you can do, then when you're dead, I'll take cute little Akuryo and fuck him hard until he bleed and rips appart."

The battle started. I was young compared to my father, so of course, the nore I evaded his hits the better off I was. I gave him a few hits, but he kept on laughing. It was pissing me off really. This laughter of his was like nails on a black board for me. I wanted to shut him up for good. The bemastard used some cheap tricks and I felt my body weakning, he had put poison on his blades. The battle lasted almost all day and I eventually knocked him on the ground, my blade pointed at his neck. He started saying that I didn't have the balls to do it. I smiled and cut his head off with one swift movement. It rolled away. I grabbed it, started a fire and threw it in the fire. Then the body.
I saw my lover return to his normal body and I sighed. I had made it. My body then fell on the ground. I was not immuned to venom and it seemed to me that my father had thorougly dipped his weapons in poisons and venoms. I breathed hard, I had a high fever, but I smiled at my lover when I saw his face.

"Give me a hit of time. I will be better. Perhaps, you should find some food for us and...water..."
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeThu 8 Aug - 15:19

His beloved King accepted the challenge. Akuryo was a bit worried since Tianshi was a lot younger than the previous King. But he believed that his king would prevail. He believed in Tianshi. The next morning came and Tianshi got some exercise before the both of them went to battle. Akuryo was always around tianshi's neck. The battle started all day long and Tianshi ended up victorious. His evil father finally died. Akuryo turned back into his original form, beautiful long brown hair, slim tight and firm body, pale skin, and he was all naked. He walked towards his King and noticed that tianshi was poisoned. Being a snake, Akuryo could disinfect any kinds of venoms. He was the king of venoms after all, he knew all venoms and the good thing was, the blade that the evil King used to wound tianshi was bathed in Akuryo's essence of venom. With a light smile, he came closer to his king.

,' you have saved my life, now… let me save yours.. tianshi-sama."

Akuryo pressed his lips gently against Tianshi's and made out to him. He glided his snake tongue all the way into the king's throat and his fangs grew larger. He dropped few drops of his antidote and it went right through Tianshi's throat all the way to the center of the pain. Then he pulled out his tongue and saw the king's face turned brighter and fresher. He was all right now. The antidote worked fast. Akuryo smiled and then he stretched his arms to the river near him. He drank some water from the crystal clear river, kept it in his mouth and then leaned closer to Tianshi's mouth. He made his King opened his mouth and then he made tianshi drank the water through the kiss. He saw some apples on the trees behind the King and he stood up, Akuryo smiled gently at Tianshi and he picked some apples.

He then bite the apple, and again, he fed Tianshi orally. He licked the King's lips and smiled softly at him. He let the King rested his back against the apple tree behind him. Akuryo was rubbing his naked body against Tianshi's tired muscles. He kissed the king's lips softly, over and over again. Then, he took another bite of the apple, and kissed his king hard and deep. He slipped the small piece of the apple into the king's mouth and let him ate it.

,' was it good tianshi-sama? Let me serve you.. to the fullest…."

With that said, Akuryo drank more water from the river, and he did what he previously do, made the king drank the water through a kiss. When he saw the King got normal again and all recovered, akuryo felt happy. He smiled more to his King and he lied down on Tianshi's strong body. His long finger traced the king's sexy abs. Akuryo kissed him gently, deeply, he moaned softly. He licked the king's lips more before going back to make out to him.

,' mmhh… like the treat Tianshi-sama? Do you wish for more?"

They've been through a lot today, and his beloved king, seemed to be needing some nice relaxing time, or maybe, some kind of entertainment to release all the stress in his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Tianshi
The Great Lake Pack
Tianshi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug - 10:04

I had forgotten, or perhaps I never knew, Akuryo had antivenom in his body to counter his venom that my father had used to poison me. My body slowly came back to normal and I smiled at my lover. He made me drink water from his mouth, then we managed to sit me up against the apple tree that Akuryo was feeding me from. The apple was sweet, but not as sweet as his lips.
Akuryo started just kissing me, then rubbing his body against mine. I had not forgotten about the pain he had suffered because of my father. I had not forgotten his broken body when I had entered the tower. I would not embrace him right now. I would not want to hurt him until I was conpletely certain that he was healed. He kept touching my abs, licking my lips, making out to me. My body, even though my age was advanced, reacted like that of a teenager. I looked at him when he asked me if I liked the treat and I simply smiled at him. I pulled his face closer and kissed him deeply. My tongue sliped inside his mouth and played with his strange, arousing tongue. I made him moan a few times before letting go of his sensual mouth.

"Even though I would like to have more of you, I don't think your body could handle me at this moment. I don't want to hurt you, you still need to rest so please dpn't push yourself too much. Shall we go home?"

I kissed him again, wrapped him up with my wings to keep him warm and safe and made him rest his head against my chest. I should have brought him some clothing, but I was only thinking about brining him back to this form and less about bringing something to cover his naked body. Either way, now he was safe with me and my father was finally reduced to ashes. Slowly, I picked my sore body off the ground and stood up with my beloved in my arms again. Steange how I wanted to carry him everywhere all the time. I slowly made our way to my home. I walked this time, keeping my wings tightly around Akuryo so that the cold wind doesn't make my lover too cold. I was tired, he seemed tired as well, but I had battled a man almost five times older then me and won out of luck. My body needed rest. I would have slept there if I would have been alone, but my beloved was with me and naked. I looked at him and smiled at him softly. It took me almost an hour to walk to make it to the front gate. The soldiers came running to me and asked if I needed assistance. I told them to open the door so that I could carry my lover in. They did, and I walked him all the way to my bedroom, pets and soldiers were looking at us, knowing what had happened. I closed the door behind us when we were in my bedroom and then went in the bathroom. A nice hot bath to chase away the pain and the cold. I let my clothes fall on the floor and I stepped in the bath with my lover.

"You can stop calling me King or Lord, to you, I am your equal. I am Tianshi and you are Akuryo. Would you like to go at the academy with me the next time I have to leave?"
Back to top Go down
Akuryo Yoshimi
The Great Lake Pack
Akuryo Yoshimi

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitimeFri 9 Aug - 10:35

His beloved King, seemed not to wish to take Akuryo right away even though this young snake flirted with him, and making out to him passionately. It was true that Akuryo's rectal was still healing, but he just couldn't stand the feel and the sight of his mighty king. Just one look and he's hot all over. But then again, Tianshi was the King and he knew the best for the both of them. Tianshi was still Tired, but with his strength as a warrior and king, he lifted Akuryo in his arms and walked for an hour to home, the castle. Then, they ended up inside a hot bath. Akuryo was healing fast as he felt more comfortable in the hot water. His rectal was slowly healing, even more. He felt that the wound was no more, eh felt no more pain down there in his intimate hole. He clung close to tianshi, hugged and wrapped his arms around the King's neck. They kissed some more, harder each time. Akuryo licked tianshi's lips and tongue all together in the kiss.

Then, he heard his lord asking him if he would come with him when he leave for the academy again one day. At that time, Akuryo felt afraid. For his entire life, he was a pet, a sex slave. All he knew was all about sex, pleasure, using his body to please his king, Cuddling, making out to him, and serve Tianshi with everything he could and have. If he was about to enter the academy for the first time in his life, he could not imagine what would happen to him.

He placed his slim hands on Tianshi's chest, caressing his King's manly muscles and he kissed the king's chest, all way down to his nipples. He licked them and moaned softly. Akuryo then went all the way up, he kissed his king hard and deep, they made out hard, over, and over again. Akuryo finally stopped doing all that to Tianshi and he softly gazed at his beloved King.

,' yes, My love… my king.. my beloved Tianshi.. I will come with you.. go wherever you want me to.. I'll do anything your wish…but..let me… serve you… right now… it's… hard… down there…"

Akuryo blushed lightly and smiled. Yes, he noticed how his seducing affect his king so much. The good thing was, the pool was huge, divided in two level, shallow and deeper part. and they were on the shallow level of water so Akuryo could see just how hard Tianshi was. He slipped all way down and then grabbed his King's erect dick, he rubbed it with his hands, licked the tip with his bladed tongue and slipped his thin tongue into Tianshi's dick cleavage.

He stabbed his bladed tongue in and gave tianshi a shocking sensation. He smirked and then took the whole big dick into his mouth. All the way to his throat. He moaned and sucked the dick hard. He kept on groping Tianshi's balls as he sucked his king's dick so hard using his mouth. He let it go after some time and his mouth was all but juicy semen. He swallowed all that and smiled at his beloved tianshi.

,'mmmhh… that was delicious… but you're still hard, does it hurt? Tianshi? Should I give you more?"

Without waiting for tianshi's response, he licked the length of his beloved's dick all over from the balls to the cleavage. He moaned and showed Tianshi his sensual face as he licked the length of that huge dick. He Locked his golden green eyes on Tianshi's and he played more with the King's dick which was as hard as rock. He hissed softly and moaned as he took the whole thing inside his mouth again for a second time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

at the castle Empty
PostSubject: Re: at the castle   at the castle Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at the castle
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Streets, Alleys and Parks-
Jump to: