Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Make me purr

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 12:57

I threw the letter I had gotten from my mother. I had been assigned to a student in the academy. Mother was worried about Father's choice and she begged me to go into hidding. I snickered and grabbed the silver chain I had been playing with. I would not back down from any challenge. I got my things and slowly made my way to the secretary office. I asked the man where my appointed "Master's" room was. I smelt fear as he told me where to find his quarters. Strange thing was that the room was actually a cabin separate from the academy.
I shrugged and walked over there. A cabin. I hoped it wasn't some dingy old dusty wood shack. I was not going to clean it. Well, if it was, I'll just sleep in my room, in my comfortable pillows. Though when I made it to the cabin and knocked, nobody answered. How rude. I turned the knob and saw it unlocked. I smirked and walked in. There was nobody here. The guy must be out. I was agreeably surprised to find such luxury in the cabin. Good.
Walking around, I checked every corner. This was a nice place. I finally reached the bed. Velour? Yes. My instincts took over. I climbed on the bed, letting my ears and tail out and slowly stretched myself on the soft blanket. A purr grew from deep with myself and I rubbed my face against the softness. Yes this guy would do. He had good taste in furnishings and this blanket...well I'll just have to commandeer it. This was a cat's ecstasy. It didn't take very long for my body to relax and for my cat to take over. I fell asleep on this comfortable bed. Too bad if the guy came in while I slept. Not my problem.
Back to top Go down
Xai Park Un
Madora House
Xai Park Un

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 20:42

With that old geezer gone I was forced to go out to town to eat. It was a pain in the ass but I made the best of it, making sure to pick up another conquest while I was there. He was a cute fellow and I was sure i would enjoy thoroughly investigating his body.
Picking him up, our lips entwined in a hungry kiss, I headed for my bed but when I got there I realised someone else had decided to occupy it while I was gone. Such a pretty little thing had come in? How wonderful he must of fell asleep while waiting for me! Such a pretty kitty.
A smirk played on my lips as I let the other boy down and told him to 'piss off', I was no longer interested in the blonde.. I was captivated by his beauty, he was mine, my kitten.. Oh I'd have to go out and buy him his own special collar later!
I crawled up the bed, careful not to disturb his slumber. I waited not a single moment to wrap my arms around him, my hands quickly slipping underneath his shirt, my fingers tasting his flesh as the ran slowly up his body, only pausing to play with his cute little nubs. My tongue tasted the back of his neck, surely if he didn't wake up.. Even if he did I'd have my way with him.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 21:22

I was having the strangest dream. Someone was playing with my body in such a violent manner. However, the feeling was too realistic. My eyes slowly opened as I felt a tongue in the back of my neck. My eyes flew open and I turned my head to see who had dared touch me. It was a blond man. Could this guy be my Master? How barbaric. Using my all too flexible body, I managed to turn around in his arms, I had a feeling that escaping completely would anger him.
I didn't mind playing, but he would know quite quickly that I was in charge when it came to bed games. Feeling him play with my nipples. It felt nice so I allowed myself to moan lightly.
In this position, I could smell another man on him. So he liked to play a lot I see. I wasn't very strong, but I always did unexpected things, so I easily pushed him on his back so I could sit up on him. I looked down at him with a smirk. He wasn't half bad. Rude, barbaric even, but the hardness in his face made this just a little more fun.

"Let's get one thing straight, Master, I'm on top. You want to play, let's play."

I pulled open my corset, then my blouse. If my Master wanted my body as my first task, he could have it. Under my rules. I was a virgin, however I have played with my ass more than once, I had to get it used to this kind of stuff for my Master. I took the top of my outfit completely off and saw the hunger in my Master's eyes. Pervert. I smirked. If I couldn't get what I wanted with strength, then I could get stuff with my body. Sex was a powerful weapon. And threat. I leaned down to my Master's ear and licked it slowly. Salt. Metal. Man. I shivered.

"Perhaps Master would like to know that I am a virgin."
Back to top Go down
Xai Park Un
Madora House
Xai Park Un

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 21:46

It was such a shame the kitty had awoken so quickly but he was such an interesting fellow. I allowed my new little kitty to get on top, my eyes feasted on his skin as he removed his clothes. Oh how pretty he'd look with crimson blood running down his body. Of course I hadn't really paid attention to a word the kitty had said, only the word 'master' had lingered in my ears. At least he knew his place somewhat, something would have to be changed about the postion though. A playful smile never left my lips.. This kitty looked tasty.

"pretty kitty needs to be taught a lesson"

A low growl escaped my mouth as I pinned him down with brute force, grabbing his wrist in one of my hands I forced them to go up over his head. Such a wonderful view, I took no time in tasting the morsel so kindly spread out before me, sinking my teeth into his neck, causing him to bleed. My lips sweated his sweet crimson blood down his chest to his nipple, where I sucked and nipped that perky bud before letting my teeth sink further into it.

"you can't hide it from me, kitty likes it when it hurt, doesn't he?"

His pants were in my way, my kitty wouldn't be needing clothes anymore so I didn't hesitate to simply rip them from his flesh, not bothering to take the time to undo them and take them off. Kitty was going to learn a lot about his new master, firstly he did whatever he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 22:18

My control disappeared quite fast as I felt my body fall. The sheets in my back told me that I was in trouble and I couldn't stop my tail from fluffing in surprise. Soon, my hands were both over my head, held there by his strong hand. Sen'tou. Strength was his, well, strong point. I glared at him. He wasn't going to follow my rules then.
Before my protest could form in my mouth, I felt his teeth pierce the flesh of my neck. My face flushed red in pleasure and my body reacted in a positive way. Master's mouth left my neck and went down to my nipple which he bit down on hard. I moaned.
My vision was already hazed with pleasure and desire when he asked me or rather, boldly claimed that I liked it when it hurt. When I felt something leave the bottom of my body, I knew he had ripped my pants off. How sad, these pants cost a fortune. I'll have him buy me some new ones. However, words couldn't leave my dry throat. Only moans and gasps. When his face was near mine, I instinctively licked his cheek. A submissive attitude I was not used to doing.
My body was shivering, quivering under this man that I now had to serve for the rest of my life. It was the first time I was naked in front of another living being. I was erect, had blood on my pearl white skin, some sweat and my tail had slightly curled around my Master's thigh.

"Don't...don't look at me like that...It's your fault if I...if I'm like this...So hurry up and do something about this..."

I shivered more and my eyes begged to get more. My ears twitched as I whispered to make it hurt more. I was shameless. I wanted him to make me scream.
Back to top Go down
Xai Park Un
Madora House
Xai Park Un

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 22:41

My kitty looked oh so delicate, so beautifully fragile and I wanted to torture him. Completely and utterly claim him as mine, because I was his master and he was my kitty. His pleas and begs made me smile, oh howI loved it when they begged me. My other hand ran up his thigh, pushing his legs apart as I dug my fingers in until the point they broke the skin, letting more blood dance on the pearly white canvas.
My kitty was still trying to boss me around and that just wouldn't do. Without moving, I called the closest piece of metal and melded it to my will, the cold steal moving like a snake as it wrapped itself around the base of my kitty's erection, a cock ring made specially for him.

"why the rush kitty? We have all the time in the world, I can tie you up and fuck you for days on end.. I bet you'd like that"

I smirked, my teeth going to his unabashed nipple and sinking them in even harder than I did the last. Ideas came to my.. And couldn't help but think my pretty kitty would look really great with a couple of piercings~ once again I called metal to me! this time however it was gold. I fashioned a long thick needle out of it and made sure to show it off to my kitty, before slowly pushing it into his nipple, so slow I went making it as painful as possible, making it last as long as possible. Once it was through I changed it once again into a pretty ring, with a bell on the end, there was no clasps, no way for anyone but him to remove it.

"It looks so good on you kitty"

I chuckled, pulling on it with my teeth knowing it would be a painful sensation for the raw and abused peak.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 23:09

All this was completely unexpected. My control was broken. My will had melted. His roughness was exciting. I wanted more, but his words told me he was just getting started. I felt something cold lock around the base of my erection and looked down to see a metal cock ring. He planned to make this last long then. I had no complaints except that I lost myself in this painful game.
His teeth bit down on my other nipple and I moaned again. However, this wasn't the end of the torture for that chosen nipple. I saw gold slowly become a needle in front of my eyes and followed it to my nipple. I gasped when I understood what he was planning to do but couldn't react fast enough. The sharp piece of cold metal poked its way through the sensitive skin. I screamed all along. He made it go in slowly, pierce all the way through before spinning and turning into a ring with a bell in its center. I was gasping, shaking violently. He said that it looked good on me. I blushed without meaning to. There was even more blood on my skin, surprisingly, I liked the look of it.
I couldn't talk, I couldn't fight back anymore. For now, he won the battle. My trembling made the bell ring slightly and my ears twitched again. My prestine body had been soiled with my blood and my symmetry had been broken by a golden ring. I had a feeling he didn't leave anyway for me to take it off either. I thought to myself that he could have just given me a collar or something. This was...unexpected. And his little nickname he had for me was unneeded. I already knew I was a cat, I didn't need to be called kitty. But he was my Master. I should probably thank him for his "gift".

"Th...thank you for the jewel...Master..."
Back to top Go down
Xai Park Un
Madora House
Xai Park Un

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 23:33

It wasn't that I was calling him 'kitty' because he was a cat, it was really a force of habit that I called all my pets 'kitty' even the ones without ears and a tail. I marvelled at my work a moment he looked so beautiful, his silky black hair framing the picture of crimson and porcelain. My tongue glided across his skin tasting his blood, oh how sweet it was on my lips. I thought to myself that this kitty.. I. Would keep him a while.
Wanting to free my hand from pinning the other down, I used the metal once again to bind his hands, a long chain connecting his binds to the bed, so he had no choice but to keep his arms above his head.
Now free to roam however I like, it slid down his body, my tongue trailing down his torso all the way to his cute erection. My arms spread his thighs wide apart, my teeth grazing against the tip of his cock before moving away from the trembling shaft.

"kitty's cherry looks so pretty, I'm going to make sure to give it lots of attention and eat it all up"

I grinned, my finger brushing up against his entrance, my tongue soon joining in on the teasing, but it didn't prepare him, no my kitty liked pain. I undid my pants, letting my hardness out of its confines. I was quite proud of my length, it's size and width.. It made my kitty's look like his was just a stump. It would surely rip this virgin apart, though he'd probably like that I gave him a chance to make it easier, moving once again so my erection was in his face.

"if you want to make it easier on yourself I suggest kitty lick it and make it all wet"
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan - 23:50

He used his metal bending one more time on my wrists to hold my hands up and free his own hand. I found myself missing the warmth of his touch, but my attention was quickly brought to my erection. Hot breath, almost like a burn. I saw him linger there talking, but the only thing I could hear at this point was my own heart pounding in my ear, blood rising through my veins and pain and pleasure coursing through my system. I had never been intoxicated before, but thought that this feeling must be close to that one.
My legs had been spread and I heard my voice once more as I moaned under his touch. Far too delicate for this man. My body urged to feel more. I saw him get his hardness out and blushed. Huge. That was the only word that came to mind. I felt unprepared to have that inside me at that moment, but there was no turning back. He came closer, sticking that thing in my face and practically ordered me to lick it. Curiosity killed the cat as they say. I wanted to know how he tasted. I wanted this hot shaft in my mouth, I wanted the hot skin, the thick tissue on my tongue. So without any hesitation, I slowly started licking the underside of it,making my way to the tip, pressing my to guess in the cleavege before parting my lips to take it in my mouth. It was a real mouthful. If I thought his face tasted nice,this part of him of the embodiment of his taste. It tasted strong, salty. I rubbed my tongue eagerly against it while moving my head to suck on it more effectively. I found myself moaning again, my legs closing with too much desire, my orgasm blocked by a metal band around my shaft. I was drooling and I didn't care. This was better than cream. It was better than satin. It was better than drink cream on a bed of satin. He was intoxicating me more than I should allow him too. I only let it out of my mouth when I could no longer breathe right and was on the edge of fainting. I gasped fresh air, filled with the scent of him and my blood and licked this huge thing again.

"Was I...satisfactory for my first time?"
Back to top Go down
Xai Park Un
Madora House
Xai Park Un

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeTue 20 Jan - 0:07

Who my kitty was so egar, his tongue laped at my shaft like it was the best thing he'd ever tasted. What a good kitty I had.. Later I'd let him taste my 'cream' in his mouth as a reward. I licked my lips as I watched him with hungry eyes, what a sexy little kitten, I could hardly wait for him to finish wetting my shaft.. The urge to take him was so strong.

yes you were a very good kitty"

I reassured, lightly petting his head and stroking his ears. That was the first gentle gesture I showed him though it didn't last long as I moved again, lining up my tip with his pretty cherry, nudging my tip against his entrance. Oh I could already taste that sweet velvety softness. My hands took hold of that sexy curve, his hips, my fingers digging into the soft flesh as I started to force myself into my new pet, tasting his tight, hot pulsating insides.. I could get addicted to this. Oh velvet paled in comparison to how smooth and soft his insides truly were. It didn't take long for me to hilt myself inside him. I stopped for a moment, not for his sake but to enjoy the moment, the feel of him pulsing, the feel of his red hot blood slipping down my length. I'd obviously torn him but to tell the truth, I had meant to.
Short was my break, I had felt the sensation long enough, now in just wanted to thrust into my kitty and mark him as my own.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeWed 21 Jan - 14:37

When I was a child, I was bitten by a rattle snake. The pain had been intense, but only lasted until I passed out. When I woke up, it was already over. Why am I saying this? The moment he started pushing that thing inside me, I wished the rattle snake was hitting me instead. I was not ready to have something so big inside me. I couldn't scream, my throat was completely blocked. My nails turned to claws and dug into my own hands. I felt my butt stretch, then rip. The first sound that came out of my mouth was a hiss. Instinctively, I tried to flee, but I was not only tied up, he was on top of me and inside me.
When he stopped moving, I allowed myself to breathe. Though my thought of him giving me time to adjust had been wrong. He moved. He pushed it inside me and moved. Moved hard. Now, I was screaming. Now I was crying. I looked down and saw the blood. My blood. He really tore me up.
However, to my surprise, the pain eventually subsided and I was feeling hot, moving my hips to have him deep and hard. I started moaning in pleasure and not in pain. I even reached up to lick his neck, his chin. I couldn't tell if I was saying it or thinking it, but I wanted more. My trembling voice, be it in my head or not, was begging for more. I wanted to cum. Badly. But that metal ring was stopping me.

"I...I want to cum...let me cum...give me more...and let me cum..."

I was maybe his servant, but I had never been really good to listen to rules. I couldn't have it my way by being on top, that didn't mean I would stop trying to gain some control over this situation. I licked his chin again, my ears folded back out of pleasure, my face was burning. My whole body was burning. Yet I didn't want him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Xai Park Un
Madora House
Xai Park Un

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeSun 1 Feb - 23:59

I knew my kitty would like it, my kitty would like anything and everything I did to him because there was no other option. Even as he screamed in pain, tried to get away, I knew it was what my kitty wanted, plus his screams were music to my ears. Such a pretty voice. The way he moved into my thrusts, licked my face and begged for more told me one thing, my kitty could take it harder. I slammed my hip into that small body of his, completely ignoring his pleas to cum. Mercilessly I thrusted, putting all my strength into each thrust.

"purr more for me kitty, scream for me~ your screams are so pretty"

I knew better, kitty didn't want it to end and letting him cum would mean the end... No kitty liked being denied, I knew that. So no matter how he begged the cock ring stayed tight, holding well as I lifted his legs up over my shoulder, changing the angle and deep ness of each thrusts. I didn't even really think about it but now I was pounding right into that sensitive bundle of nerves that made my kitty go wild.
Pressing forward, his body bending so I could reach his neck, possessively I marked him mine, my teeth sinking into that soft, delicious flesh.
Back to top Go down
Tsumi Shitto
The Great Northern Pack
Tsumi Shitto

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitimeMon 2 Feb - 15:32

My virgin body now broken completely, I couldn't imagine my life without this pleasurable pain. It felt so good that the pain was just making it more intense. He rejected my demand. I sort of knew that he wouldn't let me cum, but my lawless attitude couldn't let it go. I had to boss him around, even if it was in vain.
Not only did he deny me, he intensified his thrusts. My voice came out louder, calling for more, moaning in pain and pleasure. My body didn't obey me anymore. My mind was blurred. The only thing that mattered was my master's dick ramming deep inside me.
I heard my master's words, but it took me time to understand what he was saying. However, when I did understand, he changed the position, placing my legs up on his shoulders. The angle made me arch my back in even more pleasure. I felt him move and then his teeth were in my neck again. Out of reflex, I reached for his neck and bit him as well. My little canines punctured his skin, but barely enough to give him a vampire looking bite mark.
To my surprise, amongst my moans and pleas, I was purring. I was actually very happy, excited, pleasured. My body wanted to be in a more natural position, for a cat,that would be on all fours, but I wasn't on charge at the moment. I doubt I could even muster the breath to tell my master that I wanted that position, I barely had enough breath to keep myself conscious.
My body was trembling, tears were sliding down my cheeks. It was too good. I wanted him to cum inside me. I wanted to feel his heat spread deep inside me.

"Inside...cum inside...I want..."

My voice was barely a trembling whisper, I had screamed too much, I was losing my voice now. At this point, I didn't know if it was my excitement or my blood that made my butt so slippery, nor did I care. I knew I was bleeding, but I knew I didn't want it to end. Not yet...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Make me purr  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Make me purr    Make me purr  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make me purr
Page 1 of 1