Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Win me back [prp Hikaru]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuki Ona
Terra Academy/ Headmaster
Kazuki Ona

Win me back [prp Hikaru] Empty
PostSubject: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeMon 25 Aug - 9:05

After months of being a Summoner, Zhoutai still had not shown any sign of desire towards me. And so we decided to keep it as Summoner and Eidolen. He comes when I call him, he does what I ask and I reward it. Though my life has only been concentrating on my work, I do sometimes let my fun out and sleep with a random man.
That day, I heard a rumor that had made me lock myself into my office. Apparently, Hikaru had been spotted in the Academy. I didn't want to see him. I didn't want him to see me. What was I kidding, I wanted to see him badly. It was a good thing Zhoutai was connected to me at the moment, he was telling me that everything was alright and making me feel a little better.
With a sigh, I stood up and looked around. My office had changed completely since Hikaru had left me. What used to be almost a tropical forest now looked more like a city garden. I walked to my rarest plants and sprayed some water on it before going back to my desk. My classroom uses to be nothing but fluffy pillows, now it was filled with desks. My office was the same. What used to be comfortable and different looked like an office now.
After a moment of moving around in my office absentmindedly, Zhoutai appeared next to me. He told me that I was annoying him by moving around like this and left the room. It didn't matter where he was, I just had to call him with my heart and he'd be by my side in seconds. Though as the door closed, I heard noises outside. Rather I heard Zhoutai tell someone to get out of his way. With a sigh, I went to the door to apologize for his rude behavior, he was the bull king after all, but when I opened the door, I froze. I know those eyes. I knew that face. I knew that smile. Hikaru. I had to force a frown and sighed. I opened the door since he was visibly coming to see me anyways. I walked back towards my desk, trying not to shake and doing my best to ignore him.

"So...the rumors were true then? You're a teacher now?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeTue 26 Aug - 7:03

I had not intended on trying to win kazuki back, that was not my intention when I came back as a language teacher. The new mature part of me actually wished for his happiness. I didn't want to mess with whatever he had created for himself in my absence but when I heard he'd become a summoner, that he'd given up his powers for the eidolon.. That he'd always be by his side, I found myself feeling jealousy burn within me. It was defiantly not the sort of feeling this more mature me should let myself be overtaken by but before I could rationalise with myself my feet were already taking me towards his office. I walked the same path I knew so well..' I just wanted to see him that'd be it', I tried convincing myself.

As I got closer I tried to think of what I might say, how I might act but before I could think of anything I was snapped out of my thoughts as I was told to get out of some guys way.. I hadn't seen him in the hallway and even if I was stuck in my thoughts for a moment the only place he could have come from was Kazuki's office. I knew he could have been another teacher, a student but something told me that this was him, that this was Kazuki's eidleon. My instincts wanted to take over and growl at him, pin him against a wall and threaten to tear his manlihood to pieces if he dared to hurt kazuki..or even just lay a single finger on him but instead I forced a smile, apologising softly and moved out of his way. It was then that my eyes locked onto familiar and yet foreign dark eyes.. He had changed even with my glasses slightly obscuring my vision I knew he hadn't just changed appearance wise...but who was I to talk? I was happy he recognised me at all, many of my old teachers had thought that I must have been someone with the same name.

"yes I'm the new language teacher, I travelled these past few years so I've learned quite a few"

I smiled as I explained walking into his office, trying to ignore the fact he seemed rather displeased to see my face once more. I had told myself seeing him once more would be okay but i found myself unable to comprehend why he had turned this way... Why his office felt so cold and clinical.. I didn't like the fact this had all happened when I wasn't looking, I was afraid that if I let him go now, ignored him and stopped watching him once more that the man I knew, I loved would completely disappear into an empty shell. So even though I knew I didn't have the right to I decided I would win him back at all costs.

"it's been so long I can't believe I'm sitting in this room again.. It's kind of nostalgic reminds me of when I was a student really.. Though it actually worries me a little that I might still be unprepared for the job, you know...so If you could give me some guidance I'd be grateful. That in mind I'd like to ask you to dinner tonight"

I spoke as I quickly formed a plan in my mind, I knew it was unfair but if I wasn't a little forceful here i was sure he'd say no or try to worm his way out of it. I leaned forward an lightly grabbed his hand, gently kissing it.

"I'll pick you up at seven"

I added before standing up and walking out the door before he could refuse.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 18:09

The language teacher...well he was good with his tongue and lips. The thought made me blush and I was thankful to have my back turned to him, but then he started talking about nostalgia and I clenched my jaws. I had done my best to not think about the past. Yet it seemed that the past was always going to come back to bite me in the butt. I was about to kick him out, but he started asking my help for the job he had to do. I didn't understand why this antisocial fox decided to be a teacher. I sighed and was about to answer him when he grabbed my hand, kissed it and decided that he would pick me up at seven tonight. He left and I stayed in shock. What had just happened there? Did Hikaru just ask me out on a forceful date? It took me a moment to notice that I was still staring at the door still feeling his lips on my hand. I knew then that my heart was pounding and that my face was blushing. It took all my strength to finally move and shiver. Why did he still have that kind of effect on me. I thought I had gotten over him?
At that moment, Zhoutai came in and glared at me. He saw I was fine so he just sat down and put his feet on my desk. I glared at him and he put his feet down. Though now I had a big dilemma. Should I go to this date? No wait, it wasn't a date, he just needed help. I kept telling myself that as I walked to the bathroom. I washed quickly and then found myself putting on a kimono. I frowned and put it away as I took black pants and a black shirt showing part of my belly. It was around six in the evening, why was I so nervous?

"Hey! How long do you plan on ignoring me?!"

I jumped and look around to Zhoutai. He was visibly annoyed because I was elsewhere for the moment. He sighed, got up and hugged me. Then he disappeared in my heart as someone knocked on my door. I tried to take my time to open the door, but I was eager so I flung it open to see his face again.

"You...You're early."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeWed 27 Aug - 22:10

I knew I had just done something impulsive, I'd have to get everything ready for tonight and there was no guarantee that he'd come with me. at this point I just had to stay optimistic, I'd get everything ready, I'd sweep him off his feet and perhaps I might be able to hear sweet words of love from his lips once more.

---

Later that day as the time to see him got closer and closer I headed over to his room, knocking on the door. Unlike the old me who round have stood there in whatever was comfortable, I dressed nicely in a black suit. stand there outside his door I started to feel a strange feeling as I waited for him to open the door, nervousness?..perhaps. Though I didn't have to wait long at all before the door swung open.
I looked at my watch as he spoke of my ear lines only to realise he was right.. I hadn't even noticed.. But I rather end that I was early instead of late.

"oh.. You're right .. I must have just been so eager to see you"

I replied with a smile, it was true though I had been looking forward to my dinner with Kazuki. My eyes lightly shifted down from his face, looking at him from head to toe. I had only remembered him ever wearing traditional clothing.. This was defiantly something new and overall quite tempting, I was happy that I had my glasses on, I was happy I couldn't stare more intently at his figure because if I did I wasn't sure what I'd do.

"will you be okay with your skin exposed like that the night air can be quite chilly?"

I asked my voice filled with concern as my finger lightly brushed up against his bare stomach. I was truly concerned however not because of the night air but because everyone would be able to see his beautifully silky skin.

"I suppose it'll be okay, if you get cold just say so and I'll gladly lend you my jacket"

I smiled before reaching out and grasping his hand in my own.

"shall we go?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 12:11

He claimed that he was eager to see me. I tried to keep a serious face but I was pretty sure that my face was bright red. It got much worse when his finger glided on my stomach. I looked down and wanted to slap away his hand, but instead, when he took mine in his, I crossed my fingers with his, like these past years of pain and loneliness had never happened. I looked down and cursed myself. I had sworn to not fall for him again and I would hold my oath. I sighed and shook away his hand. I then stared at him coldly.

"You asked for guidance. I will help. Expect nothing else. Keep this professional and do hold back from jumping the first guy you find interesting. With that said, we may go."

In this situation, I was happy that Zhoutai's bad attitude rubbed off on me a bit. Even though I was still kinder than him, I learned to defend myself a bit more and to push away what hurt. I then opened the door to my office and let Hikaru pass first. I had to lock the door anyways. I then turned around and looked at Hikaru. Even though I wanted his jacket just to feel his warmth and have his scent all over me again, I couldn't accept it. We went out and I let Hikaru bring me to a restaurant that would be best for a romantic date rather than a place for me to help him with his job. I blushed and my heart started pounding. I was afraid that I would be weak, but then I felt Zhoutai's anger in my heart. He didn't want me to be weak in anything. I straightened up and sat at the table we were brought too. I didn't want to let Hikaru lead the bal, so I cleared my throat and looked at him.

"If you were so worried about your first day at work, why did you chose a job that will have you surrounded by young men...oh...that's why. Well if it helps, do what you do best and charm them."

I knew my words were harsh, but I still hadn't forgiven him. I grabbed the menu and started looking through the dishes.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeFri 29 Aug - 20:02

I had first thought the night would go smoothly with his adorable reactions but soon enough it all turned sour and I had nothing to say to it because it had been true, I had always let my curiosity guide me. Even though it wasn't true now he was still entitled to hold that anger towards me after all I had put him through.
Silence overtook me for a while before we arrived at the restaurant, it was probably fancier than what was needed for a guidance conversation but I hadn't needed that conversation in the first place I just wanted some time with Kazuki. As we sat down I wanted to talk first to try and avoid unpleasantries but I was too late..

"I see, is that what you truly think of me?"

My eyes were downcast a moment as I spoke with a sad sort of smile, I had defiantly deserved those words but it still hurt. My eyes wondered up to Kazuki's and I couldn't help but ask myself, 'what was I doing?'. I had already hurt him so much and now I had already lied to him to bring him here all because I couldn't be happy for him, all because of my jealousy. I had thought I had changed but maybe I hadn't..

"I know that I hurt you and I don't expect to ever be forgiven.. So if you truly hate me and didn't want me to touch, speak or even see you again.. If that's what would make you happy even if it would be hard I'd do it but I just have to make something clear.. I didn't come back to prey on young men, I wouldn't jump on anyone just because I found them interesting. I don't do that anymore in fact the last time I even had sex was with you, and you were the only reason I came back."
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 17:18

Hikaru seemed to understand my point if view, however I saw that my words had hurt him and it made me feel bad. I clenched my jaws and I looked away temporarily. Then, I sighed and looked back at him.

"It'll take me some time to forgive the wrong you've caused me Hikaru. But I am happy to see you again. I am no fool, I know you don't need any help with your new job, I know you just wanted to see me. I wouldn't have accepted if I didn't want the same. However, I am different now. I am not a Gensono anymore. I actually have no powers. I only have my Eidolen now. I believe you've met him. Big, obnoxious and rude? Ring a bell?"

From the look in Hikaru's face, he had met him. I sighed and gave him a smile. It was strange how he could make me feel comfortable after such a short period. When the waiter came by, we ordered food and I dared take wine. It used to have no effect on me, but that was back when I was a Gensono. As I drank my first glass, I knew this time was going to be different as my cheeks flushed red. I couldn't stop myself from drinking a second and a third by the time our food arrived. I ate very slowly.

"Tell me one thing Hikaru. Why teacher? Out of all my students you were the one with the lowest attendance. And when you were there, you were either devouring me with your eyes or sleeping. And tell me one other thing. Why? Why did you hurt me that way? Weren't you happy? Wasn't I giving you everything you wanted? Was I not good enough? And how did you expect me to see you after what you did? Did you think I would welcome you back with open arms?"

Those were the questions that were always in my mind. I just needed to know why. After I had given him all that I was, why did he leave me? And now he was back and I was afraid that I was falling for him all over again. I gulped down my fourth glass of wine and sighed. Maybe if I got drunk enough, his answer wouldn't bother me as much.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 19:31

I was glad he had wanted to see mei was glad that even though he couldn't forgive me right now there was hope and yet that happiness faded away as I heard those words, 'only my eidleon'. The image of the man in the hallway came to mind...so kazuki really cared for him? I was filled with conflicting emotions, I wanted him to be happy but I also didn't like it at the same time.

"gensono, summoner.. It doesn't matter kazuki is still kazuki..

I spoke as I watched him down his wine and I couldn't help but notice that it seemed to go straight to his head, it was so unlike the kazuki I knew... It made me think that there was probably many things that's were different from before it in the end as I said he was still fundamentally the same person, kind and adorable.
Dinner came and I found myself staring at him more than eating my food, so when he asked his questions my eyes narrowed slightly and I grabbed his hand before it could reach for a fifth glass of wine.

"Don't let anyone ever tell you your not good enough, you are truly the most beautiful, kind and loving person I've ever known. If anything you were too good for me, I really didn't deserve you I was childish and hurtful. I wanted to become a better person someone that deserved such love even if I knew that you might despise me, that my spot beside you could be taken, at the time I thought that as long as you were happy... But I was wrong I hate knowing I've been replaced."

Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSat 30 Aug - 21:59

I blushed instantly when he grabbed my hand. Such warmth. I missed that. I found myself staring at his hand. Mine still seemed so fragile compared to his. I felt my heart pound and held back so tears that threatened to escape my eyes. I finally managed to look up at his face. So handsome. Then he said something that had me confused. Replaced? I had nobody to replace him, what was he talking about. Wait, maybe he meant Zhoutai? I almost bursted into laughter, but I put my other hand on my mouth to hold the laugh in. Though I did giggle. I left my hand in his.

"Wait! Please don't think that Zhoutai replaced you! I may have sacrificed my powers for him, but only to never be alone again. I'm not interesting to him and he is too much of a pain for me to fall for him. I tried, but our relationship will remain that of an Eidolen and Summoner. He is only there to lend me strength when I need it. He is not my lover, I am too weak for him anyways. You were the only one who liked the weak me."

Instinctively, I closed my fingers along his and smiled gently. I might be a little drunk, I should have been careful, but I was so nervous that I didn't notice just how much the wine had affected me. I poked a piece of my steak in my plate with my fork, but instead of eating it, I brought it to Hikaru's mouth. I slowly pushed it in his mouth and then licked my fingers. I was drunk. I wouldn't have done anything as seductive in my normal state.

"I might be a little drunk, so forgive me if I do anything...strange. I forgot just how handsome you were...and warm...It's probably the alcohol talking, but I really missed hearing your voice. You grew so well into a strong man. Whoever will take my place will be a lucky man...or woman."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 0:36

Eh??? I was wrong? A sense of relief flowed through my body and I smiled gently as I lightly squeezed Kazuki's hand between my own, it was so warm, so soft, so gentle just like him.
My eyes widened for a moment slightly surprised to have the meat pressed up against my lips but I gladly let it in. What was more surprising though was the way he licked his lips, seducing me, I certainly would have fallen if not for my glasses helping me keep my restraint. In return I grabbed a cherry tomato off my plate and pressed it against his lips, my finger lightly brushing up against his soft lips as it went into his mouth.

"Silly.. Really silly.. There is no woman nor man who could take your place. You are the first and the last love I've ever known.

I took Kazuki's wine glass for myself before he could drink anymore and become anymore seductive than he already was. I didn't want him to do something he'd regret come tomorrow, a drumken night was not what I'd been aiming for.. I wanted to treat him properly this time.
Thinking that it was similar to an indirect kiss I blushed slightly as I took a mouthful of his wine.

"Really kazuki.. Is there anything I can do to prove to you my resolve? To win you back?"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 2:39

He was still good with words. I smiled and gladly accepted the cherry tomato from his fingers. I would have licked his fingers if I felt like it, but the desire in his eyes somehow made it enough for now. But then he got all serious and asked me how he could win me back. I chuckled and then glared as he took away my wine. My stare changed quickly because I was feeling much too playful. My confidence was boosted not only because of the bull king but because of the alcohol. So, I poked his nose lightly.

"For a fox, you're not that cunning. Winning me back? Figure it out on your own. Have I ever given you the answers to an exam? Consider this the most important exam in your life. It decides our future together."

I winked at him and took another cherry tomato from his plate to eat it. Even though I had tried many times, I still wasn't that much of a carnivore. I kept a playful smile on my lips throughout the rest of your meal and even through dessert. The dark chocolate cake was delicious, but I was pretty sure it would taste better on his lips. I stopped thinking then and looked down. I took some of the thick chocolate creme on my finger and slowly put it on his lips again. I was still being seductive, but it had been so long since last a man touched me, Hikaru's heat made me recall how good waking up in his arms was.

"Nee...Hikaru..did you miss waking up with me in your arms? Your skin against mine? I did. I missed everything about you."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 11:29

He could give me a million exams without the answers and I'd do just fine afterall exams were logical, factual but love was complicated and unpredictable plus it didn't matter if I failed an exam or two but to fail at this... Well I suppose it was never meant to be easy, I'd just have to try and try until I succeed.

I felt his gentle touch as he smeared chocolate on my lips, it was that feeling of warmth that I probably had missed the most. In return I scooped up up a dob of whipped cream with my finger and plopped it onto the tip of his nose with a smile and a light laugh.
My tongue then lightly glided across my own lips in a somewhat sensual way as I removed the chocolate from my lips.

"I told you, you were the only love of my life ofcourse I'd miss you, miss waking up with you, miss your touch, miss your everything"

Once the meal was finished I paid the check and then stood up, walking behind kazuki I took my jacket off and draped it over his shoulders before offering him my hand.

"Shall we go for a walk the cool night air might sober you up a bit"
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 14:59

It felt nice to laugh with him. My heart felt lighter and I could honestly smile now. After dessert, Hikaru paid the bill and we were walking out. I then felt warmth and had his scent all over me. His jacket. I closed it with one hand and smiled. Zhoutai's voice was mocking me in my heart, but he seemed to be having fun seeing me happy as well. Hikaru wanted us to go walk outside to let me sober up a bit, but I felt fine. I just didn't want to leave his side for the moment. Not yet. So I grabbed on to his arm, I didn't really have a choice, the floor looked unstable. It was strange, it was fine when we came in.
We went out and walked slowly, I kept clinging to him, blaming the ground for shifting suddenly under my feet again and again. We ended up sitting on a bench in a park. I felt dizzy so I just boldly laid my head on Hikaru's lap with a sigh.

"When you left me, I wanted to die. Zhoutai kept insulting me for being weak minded. I died anyways. I cut off my hair, trained my body and changed clothes. Kazuki Ona died. A new one replaced him, but I notice now that the new one is just like the old one. I'm weak. I'm definitely weak. I would probably break my resolve the second you'd kiss me. I wouldn't even fight you off. I guess that feeling never left."

That didn't mean that I would trust him. I looked up at his face and smiled again. Why was it that he could make me so happy after hurting me so badly? I sighed and closed my eyes. I let down my guard completely. That was how comfortable this man was making me.

"So why language teacher? You being a fox, you could have helped Sen in combat, you're silent after all."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 20:15

I actually couldn't suppress my a laughter when kazuki started to blame the ground for moving around on him. Felling his arm wrapped around mine, feeling him cling to me..it was comfortable, nice, it was a moment I wish had lasted longer as we reached the park bench. Only for a moment did I miss that warmth wrapped around my arm as he laid his head on my lap.

"No one can completely change everything they are but to me you were never weak, not now, not then... So don't seen yourself short"

I spoke as my hand begun to stroke his hair. Part of me was a little affected by his words, I hadn't imagined my disappearance would hurt him so.. At the time I had thought he'd have been better off without me but now it was obvious I had been stupid. My fingers stopped playing with his hair for a moment and moved to his rosy lips, lightly touching them with my fingertips I spoke in a low voice.

"I want to kiss you and one day I will.. When your sober.. When you truly want it"

I didn't want to kiss him now and yet I did yearn for those lips.. But it would just start with a kiss and then I was sure after that I'd lose all restraint and do much more. My fingers lingered on his lips perhaps a little to long before I smiled and lightly ruffled his hair.

"as for that.. Well it's true I'm silent and what not but it's really more natural instinct, it's not something I can really teach but as I said I did travel a lot in my years away learning different cultures and languages.. There was some really amazing things I'm sure you would have loved. I'd be glad to take you there one day...hmm actually now I think of it I could show you with an illusion if you like.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug - 21:25

His words filled my heart with warmth again. How did he do it? How could he sweep me off my feet with such a simple touch? A single sentence? I felt his fingers go from my hair to my lips and my heart started beating faster. He claimed that he would kiss me, one day, when I'm sober. I wanted to protest that I wasn't drunk, but I guess it made sense since the world kept spinning. I looked at Hikaru as his fingers lingered on my lips and I smiled at him. Then he explained to me why he chose language and not combat. When he said that he wouldn't mind showing me thanks to an illusion. I lifted my hand and gently glided my fingers against his cheek.

"You've become so mature suddenly. Where's my cute sleepy student gone? Who is this man who replaced him? You're so handsome and you make me want to get to know you all over again. I'd love to see those places you've seen. Take me there, even if it's just an illusion. But first, you have to admit something to me. This was a date, wasn't it?"

I slowly sat up and sighed. I was still dizzy, so before I knew it, I had my arms wrapped around Hikaru's neck and I was hidding my face in his neck. His scent. It filled my nose and made my body shiver. I stayed like that for a while, eventually feeling his arms wrap around me. I didn't move.

"You know, if you were an immature child today, you would probably be taking advantage of my drunken state. I appreciate that you aren't. Do you...has Sen given you your room in the teacher's wing?"
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeWed 3 Sep - 5:22

I didn't know if he hugged me on purpose but it felt nice, my own arms wrapped around his waist feeling the warmth radiate from his body. How I missed this and the sweet scent of his skin, it was so alluring and truth was no matter how more mature I become there wouldn't be a time where I could simply not feel the urge to make him mine but ow I could restrain myself and I would.
My fingers lightly combed through his hair, tucking some soft strands behind his ear I leaned in, my lips lightly brushing up against his ear as I whispered.

"I admit it. It was a date, it is a date and even if I'm a little more mature, a little different.. That cute student you feel in love with I'm still that person."

My hands wanted to roam down further but I wouldn't let them, instead I lightly squeezed kazuki in my arms, my head ending up resting against his shoulder. This man in my arms was so precious I would be a fool to let him go. I lightly whispered once more, my voice so low he might not have heard me say, I love you.
I knew I had been unfair all night, I knew I had used sweet words even if they were all true I knew what affect my words would've had... But I still couldn't stop myself from being unfair.

"it's not true.. Even now.. Even though I'm meant to be more mature I still want to hold you, to take advantage of you. I think any man would want that but I don't just want you I want your everything which is while I'll wait.
And yes I do have a room, I needed somewhere to put my luggage..if you want I'll show you... Even if you don't want to I'll still carry you back to the school"

I spoke, wrapping my arms around him tightly as I stood up. I began to carry him in my arms and while I did I finally gave him an illusion. It was of the amazon jungle, the sounds of birds, of running water filled the air. I showed him all the plants, waterfalls and beautiful things I had encounter leaving out the bugs, humidity and rough terrain which hiking through was tiring for even for a fox. The illusion only ended when we got back to the school.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 17:20

I thought I was going to lose my mind when his lips brushed against mine, but he didn't kiss me. Instead he admitted that this was a date. He also claimed that the boy I had fallen in love with was still here, simply in this more mature body. I wanted to touch this more mature body, but I kept hesitating. If I let myself fall for him, would I get hurt again?
As I started getting too comfortable in his arms like this, he told me that he did want to take advantage of me, that he wanted to hold me at the moment, but he didn't. He just decided that he would carry me in his arms back to school. I have to say, I was sort of disappointed that he already had a room. I might have wanted to feel him in my bed tonight, just like before...
Before I knew it, I was in a jungle. This might be one of Hikaru's illusions, but it was so realistic that I could smell the jungle, see it, feel it and hear it. I pressed my head against Hikaru. His gifts were amazing. I stayed nice and warm in his arms and let him carry me to the Academy. Sometimes, I would mumble that I didn't want to go back, that I wanted to keep this night going for a longer moment. However, I soon felt the warmth of a bed under me. I opened my eyes, I was visibly not in my room. This must be Hikaru's room. I didn't let go of him, I kept my arms around his neck and pulled him until his arms supported his weight on either sides of my body. I leaned in and slowly licked his neck. His taste. It felt so far yet I remembered it so well. I even went as far as moaning lightly.

"You're not letting go of me, right? I'll get cold if you leave me alone in this bed. I want you to hold me.."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeThu 4 Sep - 21:47

I clenched my eyes shut, my fists went into a ball as I felt his tongue against my neck. It was such a sweet form of torture, not wanting to touch him not wanting to ruin anything but.. Kazuki was just being so alluring. It should have been illegal how sexy he was being.

"how could I say no?....just wait a moment"

I answered as I untangled myself from his arms. I had this strong urge to ravish him, to hold him until morning but I had promised I wouldn't, I promised I'd be mature and not take advantage. Argh... It was just so... I took a moment to quickly have a cold shower, to calm myself down and think it through.
I soon returned to kazuki wearing nothing but some blue pyjama bottoms and my glasses. My hair was still cold and damp as I crawled back onto the bed hovering over Kazuki's stomach I gently licked his exposed flesh.

"Did you get cold while you waited? I'll make sure to warm you up soon... But you know all night I was jealous that other guys got to see your sexy body so easily"

I was talking about his midriff shirt ofcourse, it had been silently driving me made that others could just stare. I licked his torso once more slowly sliding up his soft skin before sucking on it, leaving bright red marks so that he couldn't wear revealing clothes again unless he wanted to show everyone my mark.
I had decided that I wouldn't have sex with him, I wouldn't kiss him on the lips like I promised. I'd just make him feel good,make him feel the heights of pleasure then I'd let him sleep within my arms. I knew it would be hard to restrain myself but i thought I could do it.
My mouth moved from his torso down to his crotch where I lightly nudged, licked and teased him through his pants.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep - 11:30

Hikaru managed to escape my weakened arms and he went to take a shower, though I noticed that my actions were making it difficult for him. I smirked. While he was in the shower, I heard Zhoutai snicker in my mind. Yes, he was there, no I didn't care. He was now a part of me. I waited impatiently for Hikaru to be back. When he came back, he crawled right back over me. I wanted this. Wait! Did I? Did I want him to touch me? Yes, my heart and my mind wanted it. Badly. He asked me if I was cold as I waited for him, even went as far as saying that he grew jealous that others could see my body tonight. I shivered under his touch and smirked at him.

"I got very cold. And you are cold. So we should warm eachother up."

Though Hikaru then started kissing, nudging, touching my body, then my privates through my pants. I gasped and looked down at Hikaru. Was he really going to do that? I wanted it. I let him play around over my pants until I got erect, then I let my hand glide in his hair to attract his attention. I slowly unbuttoned my pants and slipped out of them. My erection was very visible in my underwear, the tip was dripping, wetting my white underwear. I laid back down and pulled Hikaru closer. I used his hands to take my shirt off. Zhoutai's mark was visible on my hip. I slowly took off Hikaru's pants and let my hand glide over that body who had changed a bit since the last time I got to touch it. I licked his neck again, all the way up to his ear and nibbled it.

"They can look at my body, but I chose who gets to touch it. Hikaru...I would be lying if I didn't say how nervous this situation makes me. However, I do want this. I want you to touch me. I want to feel you all over me once more. Touch me Hikaru."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep - 21:04

I was having my fun, teasing him through his pants making him feel good but I was too soon interrupted as he grabbed my hair, my eyes gazed up at him. I soon regretted I stopped as he began to remove his clothing even guiding me to remove his shirt... It w as too much, How could one man be so freaking sexy? Even though I had tried so hard to gather my resolve..he just made it so hard to say no. I wanted to spoil him, give him everything he desired, everything he asked for. So even if I wanted to protest the removal of my pants I couldn't help but smile at his words, my finger sliding underneath the rim of his underwear, slowly pulling them down, my lips kissing, his hip, the tip of his erection, his thigh, as I removed the white underwear out of my way.

"Kazuki.. I can't believe it but I think you're even more beautiful then I remember"

I spoke in awe before my mouth went back to teasing his crotch, this time directly as my tongu glided across his sensitive skin. I could taste the precum on his tip and I found myself even having missed this taste. I didn't take much time before I took his shaft into my mouth, pleasing him by sucking and coiling my tongue around his length as I took him further inside my mouth. My fingers lightly rubbed against the flesh of his entrance and I so badly wanted to be connected there but I wanted to keep my resolve I wanted such a night to be special unlike the night I took his virginity in the common room but my arousal was betraying me.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep - 18:45

I could see it. His resolve was failing before me. I wanted him and he visibly wanted the same thing, but for some reason, he was holding back. I watched every single one of his movements as he pulled away my underwear while kissing my hips, my tip, all over. I gasped, moaned, grasped the sheets with both hands. I hadn't done this in such a long time. I was afraid but anticipating his more mature body to come on top of mine.
I lost track of my thoughts when I felt his hot breath and his burning hot saliva on my shaft, then his tongue and finally, his lips were around my erection. I gasped and my breath came out in a moan as his tongue coiled around the body of my dick and he expertly moved to give me pleasure. I felt his fingers poke the sensitive skin of my butt and my back arched in both anticipation and pleasure. However, Hikaru seemed to be holding back again. I gave him a glare. It was unfair that I would get to feel pleasure while he held back. I moaned and tangled my hand in his hair.

"Hikaru...this...isn't very fair...At least let me do the...ahhh...same for you..."

My voice was trembling and my body was shaking. This felt too good. I found myself tearing up because of the overwhelming pleasure and desire I felt at the moment. I begged Hikaru with my eyes to either give me more, or to let me pleasure him as well. I didn't know if he would accept either, but I wanted him to feel good as much as I was. I grabbed one of his hands and brought it to my mouth, I slowly licked his fingers, slipped them in my mouth and sucked on them, giving him a preview of what I would do to him, if he let me.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeMon 27 Oct - 0:58

No it wasn't fair, not fair at all. As much as kazuki thought I had a way with words he just didn't understand how much his words could affect me. Maybe if I focused on his length I could just push his words away... No that wasn't possible. My lips left his shaft so I could face him, so I could talk but the look on his face just broke down the last strands of restraint I had left. The look of ecstasy upon his face was..erotically beautiful..

" so cruel...I tried so very hard to be good but I couldn't ever say no to you even though I feel like I shouldn't after you've been drinking...especially since I promised. Will you forgive me in the morning for indulging myself?"

I asked as my fingers lightly cupped his chin and that's when I broke my first promise to not kiss him until he was ready to forgive me. My lips touched his and I felt the guilt but that was easily overpowered by the warmth, the sweetness of his lips. Restraining myself was no longer an option, my fingers moved back down to his entrance, this time not only to give him pleasure but to prepare him as two finger slowly slid into the warmth of his intimacy where they began to move and stretch. To have Kazuki in my arms like this.. It was almost unbelievable.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec - 8:15

[SO sorry, I have been really busy]

First, his eyes looked like he was a out to protest, but then it changed. Desire. Pure and powerful. Just the hunger in his eyes was enough to make me shiver. Then his lips pressed about mine. My hands tangled in his hair instantly. I held his face there as I pushed my tongue in his mouth to meet his own. As I kissed him with passion, I felt his fingers slipping inside me. The kiss broke and I gasped loudly, moaning at the same time. My eyes went to his then and I pulled his face closer again and licked his lips.

"Hikaru...nnnhhh...you know fingers just aren't enough..."

My hand reached for his shaft and when it felt the hot pulsating flesh, it curled around it and started stroking it at the same speed his fingers were moving inside me. I knew it was driving both of us crazy with pleasure. I also knew that the waves of increasingly mind numbing feeling was going to crash into us intensily. Before long, I had pulled him even closer to me and started licking his lips. I needed him.
Though I thought the feeling had been wiped away from my heart when Zhoutai became part of me, it seemed that Hikaru was still king in my heart. It felt as though he owned every cell in my body. And I loved the feeling. I wanted more of it.
I pulled Hikaru's hand away from my intimate hole and I turned around on my knees and I spread my butt cheeks open in front of him.

"I want you to hold me. I need to feel all of you against me."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Eshi
The Great Lake Pack
Hikaru Eshi

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeThu 15 Jan - 1:17

The beast deep within was begging to be let out, it wanted to burst from my body and ravish Kazuki until he was completely spent of any and all energy. It was torturous to keep myself contained but at the least after breaking so many promises.. I wanted to be gentle, make him feel loved, precious but god help me did he know how to push my buttons. Not only did he have to cloud my judgement with the velvet smooth touches to my already painfully hard erection but he continued to push my resolve breaking everything in a matter of moments as he presented himself in front of me.. How could I keep the beast in?

"...don't blame me.. You beautiful.. Evil..sexy man"

I growled as I grabbed his hip, my fingers sinking deep into his silky smooth flesh. I couldn't stop the groans of ecstasy as I sheathed myself inside his inviting entrance. I had almost forgotten how good it was.. How could I ever leave something so painfully good.. So painfully addictive. It was like hot lava melting us together. I tried once more to be gentle to take my thrusts slow and aim for his most pleasurable spots but I couldn't stop myself from marking his complexion. Lightly biting the back of his his neck, everyone would know he was mine. I'd make sure that every bit of his body was covered in me, my mark, my scent.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki Ona
Kazuki Ona

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan - 14:47

Hikaru finally did what I knew we both wanted. I felt his fingers holding on to my hips and then I felt his shaft slipping inside me. My body shivered and trembled violently as he started thrusting inside me. I felt his fangs in my neck more than once, knew he was marking me visually and by smell. I would not stop him. I wanted it as much as he did. I tightened myself around his pulsating flesh and drew it in deeper. The top half of my body pushed up, I was kneeling now. One of my arms went to his face, placing him in a way I could kiss his lips while my other hand brought his to touch me. I kept moaning, begging him to mark me more, claim me, take me as his own.
Hikaru, the animal that I love, was being quite passionate. Maybe he missed this as well. Maybe it felt good to him too. Maybe, his mind was just as clouded as mine at the moment.
We kept going at it until I couldn't keep up. Until I felt his hot semen deep inside me. My body went limp and I felt his body sticking close to mine. My eyes were heavy so I just let myself slip into sleep.
When I woke up the next day, it was near noon. I had a bad headache, but my body felt nice. That's when it hit me and I sat up instantly. I looked next to me and saw Hikaru. So he really was here and that means we really did stuff last night. I blushed beet red. I reached to my neck and felt the pain of the bite marks. Though it made me smirk. I leaned down and moved some of his hair away from his face. I dared to kiss his lips gently.

"Hey you, wake up. I can't stand up thanks to your passion of last night."

By pushing away the blanket, I saw bruises on my hips. His fingers. I smirked more. I had kiss, bite marks everywhere, bruises where his strong body held on too tightly. People would surely know who had claimed me now. It made me feel much happier and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Win me back [prp Hikaru]   Win me back [prp Hikaru] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Win me back [prp Hikaru]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next