Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

movie for Two

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

Where are you? : i'm not sure..

movie for Two - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Mar - 10:07

It turned out that Sen really liked what Kurenai just did to his finger. indeed that at that time he was losing it due to the taste of the cream and all. he liked the taste of Sen's finger as well. he stopped and his lover said that if kurenai liked to watch Sen kicking ass , then he should go to the combat class watching sen practicing there. maybe he would like to go there and see what guys did in that combat class. He looked at Sen and then noticed that the waiter came around as he handed them a chocolate cake and maple ice cream. his lover too a small piece of it and then made kurenai sucked on it again like before. he enjoyed it but it had to end eventually. his lover softly whispered that Kurenai's mouth is very erotic and he liked it when his finger was imprisoned in there.

His lover just said it, he liked what Kureani did to his finger, so, with his innocent attitude, Kurenai made Sen's finger sank in the ice cream again and then brought it inside his mouth. for the third time, Kurenai Licked and sucked Sen's finger. he grabbed his lover's hand with both hands and kept on sucking it. his face was all flustered and red but he still kept on licking . he moaned softly and then, released Sen's finger in the end. he looked a bit shy but he did it to please Sen since the guy just said that he liked being licked that way. Before he said anything, he cleaned his lover's finger with a tissue.

,' Ahhh... I.... think you like it so.. I did it again.. ummm.. is it all right Sen?"

When he stopped, he realized that some other visitors were starring at him. obviously they saw what Kurenai did to sena dn that made kurenai blushed even worse. this was very embarrassing moment in his life. He hid his flustered face against Sen's manly chest and cuddled him close.

," nnnhhhh.... this..this... is.. embarrassing... what do i do...uuuhhh... By the way sen.. I'd love to come to the combat class some time!"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 27 Mar - 10:08

Just because of what I said, Kurenai took my finger, diped it in the ice cream and started sucking on it again. I just looked at his flustered face as his tongue was all over my finger. I gasped silently as I was getting aroused by his mouth. He even added a light moan. I knew then I was half hard. He then stoped and noticed that people were looking at him. Even though he said he would come to the combat class, I had trouble imagining him just sitting there and looking at me. I wondered if he would get turned on seeing me kick other student's asses. Then, I was snatched out of ny mind by Kurenai hidding his face in my chest again. I smiled softly and pulled his head up to kiss his lips. I grabed his hand and put it on my half hard dick under the table. This was just to show him how much his playing with my finger got me aroused. I smiled at him again.

"You have a strong effect on me, Kurenai. You have no reason to be so shy, we are in our private world. Just the two of us on a date. How about we make this little café our 'usual spot'? We could come here at least once a week. I really have fallen for you, Kurenai."

I kissed his lips again. I then made him move his hand away from my dick, it was a little more then half hard now. I licked his lips after kissing him. I held his hand and kissed it also. I grabed some more cake and then ate it slowly. I finished my latte and then called for the waiter. I told him to pack the things that had not been eaten so that we could head somewhere's else. He took everything with a wide smile.

"Would you like to go anywhere else?"
Back to top Go down
https://spell-casters.rpg-board.net
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 28 Mar - 12:10

The two lovers took their time and sen finished his snack. the waiter took the remaining cake away and then they paid for the bill before leaving the store. his lover showed kurenai how hard he was and how kurenai affected him so much, he then asked kurenai where he would like to go next. actually, he was already tired and felt like going back to their home, As far as he remember, the combat class started tomorrow morning and after that, Kurenai had class about calligraphy art. he just remember that the time was about to end in the human world and they need to go back to their world, it's getting late in here anyway.

,' it's late... can we... go back home? or maybe find some place to spend our night in? as far as i remember the combat class will start in the morning right? and after that i will have a calligraphy art class. what you think sen?

Since eh noticed that his lover was already hard, he thought that they would end this date with something hot, kurenai looked at sen's eyes with a soft alluring gaze, he clung closely to sen's strong arms and then made out to him as he slipped his tongue inside sen's mouth. he let their lips parted and said to sen

,' but... before we sleep.. i shall let you devour me.. i think you want to do it right? wild... and intense like before... correct?"

This time, they might need to find a hotel or an inn in the area if they would like to spend the night together in the human world, they could go back in the early morning and attended the class like always, it only need a portal to go back home anyway so it would not take long time for them to reach their dorm and school. Kurenai cuddled sen's arms and they walked to search a hotel to spend the night in.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr - 14:53

Kurenai had calligraphy? That was after combat so he could always assist during my best class. I was happy to just have my lover clinging onto me like this, but he mentioned a hotel for the night. Usually, humans that went as a couple, they sometimes had sex. And from the kiss he gave me, he desired me also. He told me he wpuld let me devour him. A second time today? I wouldn't mind but Kurenai might have trouble sitting tomorrow. I smiled at him as we kept walking. I saw a hotel that looked good. When I looked at the name I grinned lightly. A love hotel. I went in the door with Kurenai and booked a room. The man at the counter looked at us with a smile and told us to have a good night. I led Kurenai to our room and opened the door and let him in. I locked the door behind us. The bed was big and covered in red luxurious sheets, mirors were seen one the walls around the bed and on the celling. There were rings on the wall just in case the people wanted to be tied up. The ropes, chains, well toys, were probably in the closet and dresser. I smiled at Kurenai and hugfed him from behind. I kissed his neck and then saw the bathroom from the corner of my eyes. A big hot tub and mirors all over.

"Do you know what humans call this place? A love hotel. Do you know what people do in such hotel?"

I kissed his neck again and then walked towards the bed. I took my top off and put it on the unique chair. I sat on the bed and looked at Kurenai. I gave him a sign to approach me. I was smiling softly at him.

"Come here Kurenai. You said you'd let me devour you. I will devour you slowly. I'll make you remember this night."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 13 Apr - 10:53

They decided to spend more time in this human realm. They arrived at a hotel which looked very luxurious with all of the surroundings and things inside the room. This was the very first time kurenai ever stepped into a place like this one. He felt a bit shy and awkward. He tried to act calm but failed. They entered the room and saw that the room was mostly covered in mirrors. If kurenai got naked here, and they had sex… then.. he could see himself getting flustered clearly with all these mirrors. Sen took his top off and asked kurenai to come to him. Shyly, Kurenai took off his kimono , exposing his slim body , creamy pale skin that covered in hickeys mostly, everywhere. He placed his small hands to cover his crotch and his nipples which was getting a bit stiff. He also had some hickeys on his nipples, it was visible from the angle where sen sat. Kurenai felt a bit shy.

Slowly, he walked towards the bed, he slowly sat down near sen, still covering his crotch and nipples with his hands. He got flustered and softly spoke to sen as his eyes looked at sen's with gentle and shy gaze.

,' I… this.. is embarrassing.. this place is.. covered with mirrors… I could see how flustered I am… right now…."

His body trembled lightly as he felt excited and embarrassed at the same time. He slowly leaned his naked body against sen's powerful chest, his face was all red flustered and he was shy. Skurenai hugged sen with both of his arms, leaned close to him and cling to sen closely, sharing their warmth together.

," ahh.. sen…. Is so warm… I like it.. feels good…"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr - 10:20

Kurenai let his kimono slip off his body, but then he hid his crotch and nipples. He was so cute. He came towards me shyly and sat next to me. He was embarassed, but seeing him like this had aroused me lightly. I slowly lifted his head and licked his lips. I smiled at him and stood up in front of him to take my pants off. Then I turned the main lights off, leaving only an ambiant light. Like this he didn't have to be so shy. I kissed his lips then and slipped my tongue in his mouth. I pushed him slowly on his back. I kissed his neck after that, he could probably still see himself in the miror over our bed. My tongue licked his pink nipples and I nibbled them.

"You have no need to be shy. It's just the two of us. Its nothing we didn't see, right?"

I smiled at him, spun us around until he sat on me. I sta up and licked his neck. My dick rubbed slowly on his butt, I kissed his neck more, left a hickey and my hands grabbed Kurenai's soft butt. I had been holding on for a while now, but I really wanted him to ride me. In this room, it would be so sexy to see. My body trembled in desire. I was getting impatient, but I didn't want to just push in and hurt him. I licked his lips then.

"Kurenai, ride me? You don't have to be shy, just look at me. I want you so bad. I want to hear your voice calling out to me."

My hands on his butt slipped closer to his rectal, one of my fingers slipped in his rectal. It was warm, soft, wet. It made me moan to see his flustered face and felt his trembling body in my arms. So sexy. He was really so sexy. My waist moved slowly, rubbing my dick against the soft skin of his butt more. I was getting anxious, I wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Apr - 11:22

His lover tried to make kurenai less shy by turning the main lights off and let only a slight of light kept the room bright. Though kurenai could still saw his naked flustered body all over the mirrors that surround the place. He knew that they already saw each other's body naked and everything but still, this made kurenai a bit shy. His lover pushed him down and kissed him softly. He moaned lightly to the pleasure and trembled softly. Sen turned him around and placed him on top , he sat on sen now. Seemed that his lover wanted kurenai to ride him like this. This was so embarrassing. In this position, kurenai could see his entire self naked while fucking his lover. He trembled even worse when sen started to play with his rectal. He moaned softly, calling to sen shyly.

,'nnhh…. Sen… ahhh.. feels good… your fingers… inside me.."

As kurenai got stimulated with the treatment he received in his rectal, he started to get all wet. He pulled his lover's finger out and then grabbed sen's big erect dick. He slowly pushed his lover's erect desire all the way inside his rectal. He moaned loudly as he felt sen's big thing went all the way inside him. He started to move slowly, making sen's dick rubbed his insides. He moaned, trembled, and got excited even more. He moved his waist, thigh and all to make love to his lover's hard dick.

,' Ahhhhhhh…..sen… so good… you're so.. hot.. its big… inside me feels so full.. I'm full of you… Ahhh… good… more…"

Kurenai looked at sen with his flustered face, his body trembled lightly, he placed his hands on his lover's chest so that he wouldn't fall. He kept on slamming his butt again and again, making sen's dick went in and out faster each time. He was getting used in it and started to move more. Kurenai leaned back, moved his hands and placed it on his lover's thigh, he spread his legs wide, showing sen just how wet they were down there. He rotated his waist, made his lover's dick rubbed every part of his sensitive intimacy. Kurenai screamed in bliss as he called out to sen.
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Apr - 18:24

Kurenai understood what I wanted. He took my fingers out, grabed my dick and pushed it in. I moaned lightly and laid my hands on his hips and followed his movements. He started off slowly, making my dick rub gently inside him. I gasped lightly as he moved a little faster on me. His hands, which started off on my chest moved backwards on my thighs, his legs spread widely and I could easily see everything. He was so wet. He started talking, his arousing speach only made me move his hips down harder. He wanted more, I wanted more. Kurenai's flustered face looked at me, I smiled at him. He could probably see himself in the mirors all around. This place was defenatly arousing. I sat up, issed his lips and moved his hips faster. I moaned lightly again. I then grabed his legs, moved them behind my back and thrusted harder inside him. I moaned his name and held him tightly in my arms. I moved more, Kurenai's wet rectal was making an arousing wet sound.

"So sexy...you make me go crazy Kurenai. Look at how arousing you are my love. Look at yourself, see how much of an animal I become when you scream my name..."

I turned his body around and made both of us stand on our knees. The only way Kurenai could keep his balance was to put his hands on the miror. One of my hands stayed on his hips, the other one slowly stroked his hard dick. I licked his neck and whispered in his ear that I love him.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Apr - 10:53

The place was a perfect one for a love making, the entire room was covered with mirrors. Kurenai could see his naked body, slim figure that trembled sweetly in sen's arms. He could not stop trembling , he kept on shivering, calling out to sen over and over again, asking for more. This was more intense and wild than the previous intercourse they did in the dark room. Things got even worse when sen made kurenai looked at his own flustered face and wanton body reflected on the mirror. He placed both of his hands against the mirror and let sen's huge dick went deeper inside him. He started to scream and moved his hips faster than before.

,' more…….. mark me sen.. mark me all over…. Ravish me.. I want more… so good… harder!"

He was losing his mind. Apparently seeing his own naked and wanton self made kurenai aroused even more. He never thought that his calm self could be this wild and slutty. He could not keep his balance against the mirror and his hands fell to the bed, his butt was lifted up high as he got on all four on the bed. He slammed his wet rectal more and more into sen's huge and hot desire. He could feel his lover got bigger inside him. Kurenai screamed when he felt sen got even bigger and stretched his tiny rectal to its maximum. He moved faster, matching sen's rhythm in this intercourse.

He felt like seeing his lover's face, feeling his hot lips and touch. Kurenai turned around till he was under sen, now, their eyes could meet each other. Kurenai grabbed his lover, made out to him hard and deep as he kept on working on his lusty waist and rectal. His intimacy was dripping wet and it started to let out a loud slutty wet sound, it even began to dirtied the sheet. Kurenai spread his legs widely, he showed sen everything.. his wet, red blushing intimate area. He trembled and licked sen in his lips.

,' see.. Sen.. you.. AHHhhhhhhh… so wild… so big… Ahhh!!...I want more…."
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 18 Apr - 23:08

Kurenai lost his shyness as he saw his own reflection while I kept slaming inside him. He was screaming ny name over and over again. His hands didn't stay on the miror for long, he ended up on all fours on the bed and I kept moving as he moved his hips to match my thrusts. Kurenai seemed to be really aroused with this intercourse. Eventually, he turned around to face me and licked my lips. He told me that I was big and wild. I smirked and kept moving hard and deep. He wanted more, so I would give him more. I started doing bigger movements inside him, almost sliping my dick out to slam it back inside again, over and over. Kurenais was tight and his rectal was dripping wet, soiling the sheets under him. I licked his lips, parted them with my tongue and made out with him hard until he couldn't breathe anymore. Only then did I let his lips go. I made him wrap his legs around my waist. I started moving slower, rubbing his insides slowly, gently. Making him shiver and tremble in desire in my arms. I smiled at him. It was the first time that I had a very pleasurable work out. This was really working my body out at the same time as making Kurenai feel good. Though I didn't want to tire Kurenai out too much, or else he would have trouble sitting down tomorrow. So I made love to him nice and slow now, kissing him gently, letting my hand glide slowly on his side, following his waist and stoping on his hip while my other hand held my body a little higher then his.

"I love you Kurenai. Do you like this? Nice and slow? Or is this just teasing you? I can finish this quickly or slowly take my time and make it last, which one do you want?"

Slowly making my dick rub inside him, he was tight, but so wet that it was easy to move inside him. I licked his neck and then sucked on his skin, leaving a dark red hickey, he wanted me to mark him, I would mark him then. After leaving that mark, I went lower, on his chest and left more hickeys there. I grabed one of his hands and left hickeys on his wrist and arm. People would know that Kurenai belonged to someone. Nobody would dare touch him once they see him with me. Not only was I respected in the academy, but I was also feared. Everyone knew that the moment I was ready, I would be the next combat teacher. I smiled at Kurenai.

"Mark me as well Kurenai, I want everyone to know that I belong to you and you alone."
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 19 Apr - 22:47

The pleasure was as great as ever , maybe even more since the mirrors added some kind of 'erotic' feeling to this intercourse. His lover changed the movement from fast and wild to slow and gentle one. The gentle and slow movement made Kurenai got aroused more. He did not think that feeling Sen's huge dick inside him slowly like this made him go crazy. He moaned, screamed , calling out to sen repeatedly, he kept on calling to Sen , asking for more, asking him to ravish him thoroughly. His lover started to mark Kurenai just like he wanted him to, he left lots of hickeys on Kurenai's body. He moaned every time his lover did that, it felt good when Sen did those things to him, he liked being marked like this.

His lover also asked Kurenai to mark him, he would do that with pleasure. Kurenai grabbed his lover with his legs, made him leaned closer as his big dick went deeper inside. He made out to sen and after that, he went to his lover's neck, he bit sen there and left a dark red hickey, a bite mark, he did not stop, he moved his lips a bit lower and left lots of hickeys on Sen's chest, those dark red hickeys would be visible to everyone since sen only wore a short jacket. He bit his lover's chest wildly and sucked it hard till those bite mark turned deep red. He continued as he moved to Sen's nipples, Kurenai licked them, sucked them slowly, and then bit them hard in the end. He was going wild and forgot about everything. All he cared was this intercourse with his lover and how to make him happy. He left lots of hickeys on Sen's nipples already when he finished biting that manly chest.

He wanted to make his lover lost his mind now, Kurenai tightened his wet rectal, and let it sucked Sen's huge penis all the way inside, as deep as he could. He knew that Sen could feel his wet rectal throbbing inside and sucking that huge penis eagerly. Kurenai moaned loudly and scrammed in bliss as he moved his hips faster on Sen's dick, their wet crotch hit against each other in a very slutty way, it felt so sticky down there and so arousing.

,' AHHHH.. AAAAAHHHH…… big!.. so big!... more.. Sen…. Mark me more.. go wild on me , i want more of your huge cock!…. Ravish me hard!"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 22 Apr - 15:25

Kurenai didn't seem to be able to simply do it nice and slow like this, his started slamming his butt against my dick. I moaned and decided to match my movements with his. He had marked me in my neck, on my chest, visible places. I smiled and got a little bigger inside him just by hearing his voice asking me to ravish him. I marked him more on his chest, my name was written in hickeys on his pale chest. I kept moving hard and deep for hours, everytime we were about to cum, I moved differently and stoped the orgasm from happening. I kept smiling at Kurenai and kissing him. His body trembling under me made me feel amazing.
Eventually, both of us climaxed at the same time. I was out of breath, but not as bad as Kurenai. He was so arousing to see like this. I smiled at him and slipped my dick out of him, my cum following and spurting out on the bed. I then stood up and took him in my arms. I brought him to the tub, filled it with water and placed him in. I sat with him.

"I hope I didn't push you too hard tonight. You were just so arousing. How are you feeling?"

I passed my hand in his hair and smiled at him. My body was covered in love marks, but again Kurenai's body was covered in even more marks then mine. I kissed his lips softly. I made him rest his back against my chest and held him tightly in my arms. I had a feeling we would sleep well tonight.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Apr - 10:24

The sex was even wilder and greater than before, Kurenai was more excited tonight since he could see his slutty face and body on the mirror as he had sex with his beloved one. The sex lasted for a while before they finally reached climax together. Kurenai's rectal was filled with sen's hot thick cum. It spurted out when sen pulled his big dick out. It made kurenai trembled lightly when it happened. His lover carried him to the shower room and they bathe together in the tub. The warm water felt good and Sen's warmth made Kurenai felt even more comfortable. He starred at Sen's manly chest covered with hickeys, and then he looked at his own body. He had more hickeys than sen. He was happy to be marked like this by his lover. Kurenai smiled and kissed sen deeply, gently. He made the kiss lasted for some time and then give another light kiss to Sen.

,' I enjoy it Sen… it feels so great… I like making love to you…. Please don't worry about me too much I'm all right.. I feel good, and.. you never push me too hard to make love to you."

He smiled, rested his head on his lover's shoulder, then he grabbed Sen's chin , he pulled his lover's face close to him and then gave him a hot loving kiss. This time, the kiss lasted longer than before. Kurenai felt like he would not be able to let go of his lover's lips . he let Sen felt the smoothness and silky feeling of his rosy lips. Kurenai moaned softly in bliss, even kissing his lover like this was a good 'ecstasy' for him. Kurenai grabbed Sen's face with both of his hands, he kissed him harder then. Their lips sealed in a hot loving kiss for long, kurenai slipped his tongue inside Sen's mouth, he tasted his beloved's mouth, tongue, and lips thoroughly. After some time, he let their lips parted, he could see Sen's flustered face, kurenai smiled gently to him.

,' you know Sen, we both have class tomorrow right? Better not sleep too late now.. or we won't be able to wake up in the morning….ummm…. and… you know.. I think…we might meet each other in a class…that will be the first time for us! I'm so happy!"
Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Apr - 10:53

Kurenai told me not to worry too much and that he was Maybe it was just because he was so thin compared to me. We shared a long, deep kiss that unavoidibly made me blush lightly. I then smiled at him when he said it would be nice to have a common class in the Academy. I held him in my arms and gave him another smile.

"It would be fun. As long as it's not combat class. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. And besides, if you'd be in Combat Class, we'd unavoidibly have to battle against eachother. If we'd have too, I would go easy on you, don't worry. Are you nice and clean now?"

I grabed Kurenai and steped out of the tub. I dried him up and then brought him back to our bed for the night. I laid him there and made him rest his head on my chest. My steady heart beating for him. I held him against me and then brought my other arm under my own head. I sighed and closed my eyes. Then, before I actually fell asleep, I called the front office and told them to wake us up around seven a.m. tomorrow morning. They said they would call and I thanked them, then hung up. I smiled at Kurenai again.

"They'll give us a wake up call. You look tired, sleep my sweet Kurenai."

I kissed his forehead and then wraped my arm around his thin body to hold him close to my body. Any class but combat would be perfect together. I couldn't ever bring myself to fighting him. He looked so fragile and I was the next on the list to be the Combat Teacher. I was usually the one who trained those who weren't on the same level as the others. And usually, those I train become top of their combat skill. Looking at Kurenai like this, his combat style would probably be best with speed. I could imagine him wearing a tight outfit that didn't hinder his movements. No, I didn't want him to be in a fight. I didn't want him to ever get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Apr - 9:50

He knew that his lover was worried about him, it felt so nice when there was someone who worried and cared deeply about him, kurenai felt so happy. Sen did not want Kurenai to be in the combat class together with him, clearly because he did not want Kurenai to get hurt. He knew that in combat class, students would battle against each other. They shared a deep kiss and then both of then fell to dream land together. Kurenai felt so comfortable as he slept in sen's arms, it felt so warm and comforting, this was the best feeling he ever felt. He felt so safe, and his heart rested in sen's arms in peace as he slept. They slept for hours and finally, a morning call from the receptionist woke them up. Kurenai turned off the call and slowly rubbed his eyes. It's seven AM precisely in the morning. He found sen also half woke up. He smiled and gave sen a gentle kiss. He lied his head on his lover's manly chest and sighed in comfort. Then, he slowly kissed his lover a second time to wake him up fully.

,' my Sen it's morning already… umm…. You have combat class in one hour right? I think we'd better hurry, I don't want you to get trouble for coming late… let's take a warm bath together okay?"

Before sen could answer him, Kurenai simply pulled sen's arms, he dragged sen all the way to the shower room. Hr turned on the shower and set it to warm. They bathe together and finished in fifteen minutes. Kurenai got all dressed up and so did sen. They would need to go to their class now, but the thing that sen did not know was that Kurenai would go to combat class with sen. That might give his lover a light shock to know it later on. Kurenai then grabbed sen's arms, he cuddled it closely and acting clingy towards Sen. He looked so happy that he would be in the same class with sen. He gave his lover a deep loving kiss, and made it lasted for some time, he even moaned softly before letting their lips parted.

,' come on.. let's go Sen… we don't want to be late now do we?"

Back to top Go down
Sen
Madora House
Sen

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Apr - 20:14

An annoying ring woke me up the next morning. I didn't answer, Kurenai did. After that, he kissed me, trying to wake me up, but I almost felt like being childish and saying that I didn't want to go to school today, but after a second kiss, I let my eyes open a little. I didn't have the time to wake up more that I was pulled out of bed. Kurenai brought me to the tub and we took a quick bath, got out and started to dress up. I looked at my body, my chest was covered in hickeys. I smiled. Kurenai had marked me all over and I was happy about it. We had to go, I had to stop in my room before my class. I needed my blade. Before we left, Kurenai kissed me and our kiss lasted some time before we really had to leave. I grabed his hand and we left the love hotel. We went in a small alley, I opebed a portal to go back to our academy, we arrived in the front yard and then I kissed Kurenai again. We hurried up to our room and then I grabed my katana blade. Its vibrations welcomed my hand and I licked the sharp blade. I was happy to have it in my hand. I grabed Kurenai and kissed him deeply.

"I don't know what your first class is, but I have to go, as the next teacher, I have responssibilities. I'll see you later. Be careful."

I kissed him again and then I walked out of the door and almost ran to my class.

[You can end the topic, I'll start one in the combat class.]
Back to top Go down
Kurenai ishida
The Great Lake Pack
Kurenai ishida

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 1 May - 9:23

Kurenai and his lover finally left the love hotel. Sen opened the portal and they were back at the academy. Sen kissed him a couple of times , they went back to their room. Sen grabbed his blade, his first class was combat class then. Kurenai had not yet told sen about his first class. He let sen took off to his class first. Now, he was alone in the room. He was happy that today, he would give sen a surprise. He changed his clothes from yukata to ninja clothing without the masker, only the clothing. He opened the door, looked around and noticed that sen already gone to his class.

Carefully, Kurenai walked out from their room and then locked it. He brought the key with him. He went to the class that was the same with sen, he walked slowly. This would be a pleasant surprise for his beloved one. This was the first time he joined combat class. It was said that kurenai was the youngest newbie there. In fact, he was the one and only newbie in that class. He felt a bit nervous because of that.

------------------------------------------------------------------- END OF TOPIC------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: movie for Two   movie for Two - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

movie for Two
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The City :: Movie Theatre-
Jump to: