Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

the prison of flames

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Takeo

Takeo

the prison of flames - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 8:14

I hadn't expected to have chains holding my amrs and legs open. I was a little worried as to why he was forcing my legs like that, but then, feeling his mouth and tongue there as he explained to me what my balls were, my mind went blank and I gasped. I just hated the chains. It reminded me of the first time I met Raiju in that volcano.
He stopped with his explanations on my jewels and went up to my dick, he started teaching me about that. I tried to pay attention, but really, I could only pay attention to the feel of his tongue, mouth and hands. When he stabbed his tongue in my cleavage, I climaxed with a groan. I then sighed and awaited his next lesson. Though this time, I was more 'hand's on'. I was ordered to play with his nipples and I did without hesitation. I made him moan and tremble with my mouth and then I felt him taking me in. The chains were long enough to allow me to sit up and hold him. However, he didn't tell me what to do once I was inside him. I gave him a playful gaze.

"What happens now? I'm inside you, I've played with these pink buds and learned about my genitals. But what do I do now that I'm so deep inside you? You taught me nothing about this place, Sen~sei."

I was really playful at the moment, letting him see that I am enjoying myself. Though I didn't want to make it too easy for him to get what he wants. I slowly licked those nipples again, making him moan a little more. My hands sqeezed his butt and I smirked a bit more.

"And what are these? They feel nice in my hands. It's funny, when I squeeze them, you moan..."

I squeezed them again and he moaned once more, he was throbbing around my lenght but I waited. I was going to win this round and have him going insane.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 7 Feb - 10:07

He was moaning and he gapsed in bliss when Takeo went all the way inside him. But then, his summoner started to ask him how to do this kind of intercourse. Of course, takeo would play this game well right? Raiju smirked and he lciekd takeo's face all voer. He started moving his own hips and made takeo slammed his cock deeper and much deeper inside.

,' aaaaaahhh…. Go deeper!!... inside me… inside my rectal… you.. rub your penis all over my insides, fell the texture…. See… you're feeling it right? Mmmnnhhh… now… follow me.. shake it like this… "

Raiju was shaking his hips and rotated his waist to make takeo's dick rubbed all over inside his lewd rectal. He was squeezing Takeo real hard and made sure that his sumoner would feel every inch of his rectal and also it's wetness. Raiju was moving his hips more and harder each time. He made takeo got larger inside him, and when he did, he smirked and he stopped. He spread his legs widely to show takeo just how lewd his rectal was.

,' mmnnhh.. see.. takeo-san… you would me me cum.. if you hit my prostate gland.. like this… mmmnnnhhh… poke it through my insides, though my rectal walls… you have to… aaahhhnn.. push your big cock deeper….mmnnhh… and then hit it from this.. angle… and then,, hit it hard… like this.. aaahhh!!"

Raiju showed the movements to takeo. With his legs wide open, he made takeo hit the prostate gland through the walls of the rectal, it felt so amazing and he could feel Takeo was pushing and rubbing it hard. His rectal became so wet and then, after some time, takeo shot his seeds inside him. But raiju wanted more.

,' aaahhhnnn go on.. takeo-san.. do it like I told you… hit that spot.. my rectal would squeeze you more.. mnnnhh.. and then the result would be.. more seeds inside my rectal… I love it.. come.. give me more of your hot seeds!!"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb - 8:15

Raiju was playing this little game just as well as I was. He was playing it so well, explaining everything as clearly as he could between moans and gasps. I enjoyed it as well. Ever since yesterday, when Raiju and I had sex for the first time, it seemed we both could get enough of eachother. We both wanted to touch the other all the time, even in class, Raiju had made me desire him. And seeing how he acted now, he desired me just as much.
My 'Sensei' was telling me what to do once I was inside him. He told me to move inside him the way he was moving his hips and waist. I moved as well and groaned as Raiju started to lose his teacher persona and move to feel good. I climaced once inside him, I was still very new at this game, so it didn't take much to make me climax. But Raiju was different then me, he could hold it in. He asked for more. He told me to hit his prostate gland, so I did. I grabbed his waist and rammed right in there, right against that gland. Over and over again I hit that spot and made Raiju scream. I was pretty sure that he was done playing and he was just feeling good. After a while of hitting that one spot hard, Raiju climaxed. I played my innocent little boy and grabbed some of his semen, licking it slowly as he looked at me, blushing.

"What's this Sensei? It'sreally good. Can I have more?"

I smirked at him wipped some more semen off of my chest and then slowly pushed my fingers in his mouth. He played aling and I grew bigger inside him. I guess that I enjoyed seeing this very arousing view of my lover licking his cum off my fingers. When he was done licking and sucking on my fingers, I lost it. I grabbed his face and kissed him hard as I slammed my dick inside him again. I pushed him on his back and went even harder as our tongues wrestled sexually and he squeezed me harder. I wanted more so much more.
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 16 Feb - 9:04

Takeo was such an excellent student when it comes to sexual education. He was learning fast , even faster than Raiju expect him to be. They kept on making love hard and deep to each other, Raiju licked off the cum on Takeo's finger and that made Takeo lost control. Raiju loved it. He had his lover go all wild and hard on him. Both of them reached climax countless times and raiju was so full of takeo's seeds now. Yet he still could take some more. As for Takeo, he was covered by Raiju's semen, the face, chest, all over him. Raiju licked the semen off Takeo's face and made out to him deeply. They made love harder, harder, and kept it for hours. When they woke up, it was morning again… they really losing it when they made love. Raiju's rectal was completely filled with Takeo's semen, and Takeo, he was covered by Raiju's seeds, when Raiju woke up, he moaned, he felt the cum inside him dripped out and wet his crotch. He saw takeo, all dirty.. he smiled and licked the whole semen off his master's body and then, he fed it to Takeo as they made out. It made takeo wake up.

,' hey there tiger….you're so wild yesterday…mmmmmnnn… you kept banging my ass till morning… pervert…"

Raiju smirked and then he woke up, it was morning already, and he looked at the calendar, they had meeting to attend, it was about the festival thing. He and takeo got up and they took shower together, during the shower, Raiju gave takeo a very arousing view, he put both hands on the wall and spread his legs widely. He then slipped his own finger inside his rectal and moaned loudly, lots of semen sprays out from that hole. When it was all clean, Raiju smiled at takeo and he walked to his lover , hugged him.

,' what is it Takeo-san? You liked the view just now? It was all your hot seed.. it's been inside me all night long…"

They finished their bath and then, they got dressed up and left for the meeting. Raiju wore his usual clothes. And takeo wore whatever he wanted to. They arrived and then, a black dragon, Ryuzaki asked Raiju to make the neko café. Well.. he would be the expert at that one! Raiju did a good job in the neko café and all was set. When the festival day came, Raiju already had a neko café for them. The roof has cat ears shape , the color was black and it also has cat whiskers on the front door which made of black steel, for decoration. And then, for the front decoration, there were two cat paws there. He instructed the women to wear cat costume. It has low V neck cut and the pants was short one and made of leather. It was black. They also wore cat ears and cat tails on the back. As for Raiju , he got his costume too, he wore black thong with black hot pants. He got black cat ears, and a long black tail . both of his hands were covered with kitty paws. Perfect!!

For promoting the café, Raiju had a big banner in front of the neko café " HOT neko Café" with the word 'hot' in caps and in red. He stayed as the host of the café while the women served as waiter. Some of them also serve as host lady too. Apparently, Raiju was the only male host in this café, as for the manager, it was takeo and Yasashii. Raiju saw takeo and he ran to his master, he jumped into Takeo's arms and clung to him before kissing him hard,

,' takeo-sama….. I'll be your kitty cat for the whole night!! Do you wish to drink something? I'll serve you to the fullest… I'll satisfy all your desire.. takeo-sama…"

The male guests started to whine as they saw Raiju get all clingy towards takeo, and even offered himself as a meal. those guys get the female 'cat' to play with though.
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 20 Feb - 9:33

Raiju woke me up again this morning, calling me tiger and commenting me on how I had moved inside him last night. We got up and went in the shower where Raiju exposed his rectal in such a way. Showing me the seed flowing out of him. I gulped. Though we didn't have the time to have fun, we had a meeting with Yasashii-San.
After the shower, we went straight there. Yasashii was smiling as always and his Eidolen, the black dragon, seemed annoyed and pissed as always. How did such a happy guy end up with such an angry dragon? I also wondered what made him fall in love with such a man. I imagined Yasashii with a kind man, not one that looked like he could kill him for entertainment. Well, whatever, this wasn't my problem.
Raiju went straight to help Ryuzaki while I went to help Yasashii. He was cheerful as always and we spoke about our past a bit. Such a poor guy, he had to sacrifice his family to get this dragon. I felt like my sacrifice was nothing compared to his. We made decorations as quickly as we can.
The day of the festival's start, we walked to the café that Raiju and Ryuzaki had opened. My jaw dropped. Raiju was wearing...something I wouldn't mind having him in while in bed. He jumped in my arms and I caught him as he said that he would be my kitty for the night. He asked me what I wanted to drink. I blushed lightly.

"Maybe...you vould bring me to my seat first?"

He then did and even sat on me with the menu. I had my hand on his thigh already and looked at the delicious meal that sat on me. I ordered something to drink and then my jaw dropped again. Yasashii looked...well lets say that I wouldn't mind having both Raiju and Yasashii in my bed at the same time. I am a man after all. I kissed Raiju lightly and smiled at him.

"Make sure to wear this in bed sometimes, ok?"
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 23 Feb - 19:08

He knew Takeo would love the outfit. He just knew it! He brought Takeo on the seat, but sine he got to hear what taeko was thinking.. he felt annoyed, how could takeo thought about yasashii like that!!! He did not think Raiju did not know his mind right? He was his eidolen and Raiju lived in Takeo's heart after all!! Of course he knew all about this dude!! Raiju, who knew what Takeo was actually thinking, gave a different gaze to him. He gave Takeo a glare… sharp one, but still seductive.

,' really?? Me wearing this on your bed? Or maybe we should have another? I know what you want Takeo-san…."

Well.. raiju had no choice if Takeo wanted it but would Yasashii wanted it? Would Ryuzaki allowed it? Well… as much as Raiju hated it but takeo wanted it, the heart said the truth already. He licked Takeo's face and then, he walked away. He took takeo's orders and he made some cold coffee latte. Then, he smirked at Takeo. He did not stay there, he went off to go get yasashii. He knew takeo wanted both of them to please him. But then, before Raiju could do anything, Ryuzaki gave him a dark glare, he smirked and backed away guess the plan wouldn't work at all then.. anyway, Raiju back to Takeo and he was bringing the food to him. He sat on Takeo's lap again

,' all right takeo-sama.. I tried to get Yasashii but.. well.. don't want ryuzaki to bite me.. so.. guess I disappoint you but you'll only have me for today, next time, you could have yasashii too when Ryuzaki wasn’t around kay?"

As much as he was hurt, eh did not show it, not one bit. Raiju would play along in anything that Takeo wanted. He then started feeding Takeo orally. For now, he would try to please Takeo, sine Yasashii was not here to give more pleasure to his master, guess he should do the hard work right? Raiju finished feeding his master and then, he smiled at him, he lowered his body and he licked the lump on takeo's pants.

,' does master wish a blow job this time? I'll please you don't worry Takeo-sama… you're the boss… "
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar - 22:58

Wait! Raiju had it all wrong. I wasn't thinking about Yasashii that way. I grabbed Raiju and held him tightly in my arms. I held him there for a while. Then, I got up and walked to the back store of the café. Ryuzaki was busy with Yasashii or something so they didn't notice us passing. I closed the door and pressed Raiju against the wall, my hand right over him. I stared straight in his eyes.

"I do not desire Yasashii that way! It simply surprised me to see him wearing so little and what made me curious was to know what Ryuzaki's mark looks like. You know that Summoners are rare, I'm curious to see other marks. You know you're the only one I want in any physical or emotional way. You're my Raiju, I gave up everything to be with you, I regret nothing except not telling you my feelings earlier. I love you Raiju."

I saw tears welling in his eyes. I licked his tears and then kissed his lips gently, then a little harder. My tongue slipped in his mouth and he moaned. I became more eager and lifted him, spreading his legs around my waist and pressing his back more against the wall. I could feel his erection, he sure as hell could feel mine. I just pushed the cloth away from his rectal, unzipped my pants and slipped inside him. He moaned more and I groaned. I moved inside him hard and deep, with his back against the wall, it was limited but it still made both of us feel good. He moaned more and more and I felt his seed on my stomac as I started filling him up with mine. I kissed him more, then went in his neck and made a deep red hickey, making him moan louder. I told him to not scream so loud, people could hear.

"I love only you Raiju."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar - 9:04

He had it all wrong, he was kind of happy to find out that he was wrong. Takeo brought raiju to other quiet place and said it all to him. Then, Takeo made the best way to make raiju felt loved. He made love to Raiju there and raiju was happy, but takeo said not to scream too loud? Why not? Let people know raiju belonged to Takeo only, he did not mind at all, he would call out to takeo so loud that everyone could hear it!

Raiju hugged takeo's back and then he wrapped his legs around takeo's waist too. Raiju was squeezing takeo so hard and he moaned loudly, he called out to takeo loudly, he kept calling his name, he called takeo over and over again, telling that summoner in how much he loved him, that Raiju only belonged to him now and forever.

,' yes!!! Yes!! Takeo-san!! Cum inside me!!! Fill me with your hot love!! aahhnN!! So good!! Takeo-san I love you!!

Raiju was squeezing Takeo's big cock so hard that it broke his summoner's defense, he just released more seeds into raiju's rectal and kept on cumming inside, Raiju also reached climax couple of times and after that short, but intense wild sex ended, Raiju licked Takeo's face all over and made out to him after that. Then, the dragon Ryuzaki suddenly appeared and he gave the two of them a cold glare.

,' Hey Takoyaki-san.. I hope you don't have strange wishes on Yasashii sama..i can burn you at anytime. Anyway, I wish you good times with raiju then."

Raiju just notice… takoyaki?? Did the big bad black dragon just called takeo with takoyaki??? How rude!! Whata big bad jerk he was!! But Raiju knew that he shouldn't challenge that one dude or he might lose in the end, beside, it was his own stupidity that cause ryuzaki to act like this, Then, Raiju hugged takeo and made out to him some more before looking into his eyes.

,' Takeo-san… do you… want to chain me up on your bed now? Imagine having me… chained.. wearing bondage… and crawling on you….hhhmmmm.... and then... slowly.. rubbing your abs... then biting your chest... licking your dick.. all over... wouldn't that be nice?"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 7:30

So much for being silent and secretive. Raiju was practically screaming his pleasure all the time I embraced him. It felt good, but now everyone would know that it felt good to have sex with me. After a while, I had filled Raiju's tight hole up and he had gotten me quite dirty. Ryuzaki came in and said some scary stuff before leaving. I didn't have time to tell him that I felt nothing for Yasashii.
Raiju then grabbed my face and told me some very arousing things. I blushed and started kissing his neck again. Just his words had gotten me aroused again. I grew larger inside him and started moving inside him again. He moaned and I just gave him a quicky. I made him climax and I came inside him fast. I sliipped out of him. I placed the string back in its place.

"You'll have to keep all of my seed inside you until we're done with the café thing. And tonight, I'll tie you up to me, and fuck you hard all night. I'll make you claw the walls and scream my name so much that tomorrow, you will have no more voice. I'll make you lose your mind."

I saw him blush and then we kissed. He still had some work to do. So our little game was going to have to wait a little more. Though as I sat down at my table, I could see how hasty he was to get his job over with. I just kept smirking and seducing him with my eyes.
Then, when the café closed for the night, I grabbed his hand and we practically ran to our room. However, I didn't push him on the bed, I grabbed ropes of different sizes, blanket and pillows and we went on the balcony. I let him watch the fireworks for a moment and then started kissing his skin eagerly. When he tried to get his costume off, I told him to keep it on. I tied his arms behind his back held him in my arms, his back against my chest so he coukd keep looking at the fireworks as I slipped my erection in his rectal. He moaned and I bit his neck hard. He climaxed and I groaned.

"Tighter, Raiju. Louder. Now you can tell the world who you belong too."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 18 Mar - 9:39

His lover was so perverted. They made love and Takeo filled Raiju with his semen and then he wanted raiju to keep all of it inside his rectal. It made raiju smirked. He did not mind doing that. He liked it. He would love it , and he knew that. He did what takeo asked him too and he worked like always. Sometimes he shiver and sometimes he sigh or moaned. Then, in the end of the day, Raiju was dragged to the room, their room, they were back in their dorm and takeo made him watched the fireworks while he was getting fucked again.

,' aaahhhnnn!! Takeo-san your cum, nnhh its spraying out of my naughty rectal.. please.. punish me more…punish my little hole more….aahhnn!!"

Raiju squeezed his master's cock harder and he was moaning more and more. He wanted to move but he couldn't. he wanted to hug Takeo but he couldn't.. he.. wanted to go wild and claw his lover but.. he couldn't.. this.. was making Raiju crazy.. he wanted pleasure, he wanted to feel takeo more. This was not enough. He wanted to claw and hug Takeo tightly as they fucked intensely.

So, he could only do one thing, that was provoking Takeo to do more on him. He turned around and he faced his master then, he licked his lips and spread his legs widely, more cum sprays out of that naughty little rectal.

,' aaahhhnn!! Takeo-san… fuck me more.. fill me more with your hot cum… I want it… inside me.. all night long… nnnhh.. nhhhhh… more… I want you to devour me more!"

Raiju spread his legs widely, showing takeo that every time raiju moved, his cum was spraying out of that little tight hole. The cum dirtied their crotch and thigh as well. But Raiju would not stop, he kept slamming his butt on Takeo's cock and made him cum over and over again inside that hole.
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 31 Mar - 14:47

Raiju was going crazy, I could feel it thanks to our link together, he wanted so much more, but he couldn't get it since he was tied up. It just made me smirk more as I moved relentlessly inside his tight little hole. He begged for more over and over again, but I just kept going at this madningly slow pace to drive him crazy. When I heard him beg for me to punish him, I smirked and whispered in his ear.

"I Am punishing you, my dragon. Did you really think I would punish you by giving you what you want? Now that wouldn't be a very good punishment now would it? If you want more, then fight for it."

Until then, I would make love to him gently. I sometimes gave him what he wanted, harder and deeper, but I then went back to a gentle pace. Just to drive him insane with desire. He could break the ropes if he wanted, but I'm guessing he actually liked this. I made him look back at me and kissed him hard as my lenght kept slipping in and out of him. I then moved us for him to be on all four, but I held his hands so his face wasn't on the ground. That's when I started slamming inside him hard, making him scream loudly and call out for me more and more. He came many times when I rammed inside him like this. I filled him up more as well. Eventually, Raiju seemed exhausted and I slipped out. Even if he kept asking for more, the moment I slipped out, he fell asleep. I smiled, untied him and brought him to the bed. He seemed so peaceful when he slept. I slipped us both in the blankets and held him tightly against me.

"Good night my cute Raiju. If you want revenge, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr - 10:06

His master, Takeo really punished him, with making love to him nice and slow, very slowly, it drove Raiju mad since he always liked it hard and wild. He loved it when Takeo was driven by lust and passion and made love so hard to Raiju, but for now, he kept his senses and sanity, Takeo made love to raiju slowly, they took their time and in the end, raiju fell asleep, he came so many times and so did takeo. His rectal was filled with thick hot semen and he felt like in heaven. Then, when he was sleeping, he felt the cum drip out from his rectal. It felt so good, too good that it made Raiju dreamt the sweetest dream ever.

He dreamt over Takeo, tying him on the bed, dressed Raiju with black bondage and thong, and then they both swallowed aphrodisiac pills. They both fucked so hard that it made the ropes break . Raiju was getting tense thanks to his hot dream, he shivered, moved around a bit, and he was toughing himself. He rubbed his legs against one another, and it made his crotch rubbed one to another as well. It made him felt good. He was flustered, moaning now

,' mmmmmm…nnnnnhhh… Takeo-san…. Mmmnnnhh…. Takeo-san… nnhhh…."

Raiju did not realize that his moaning and erotic voice woke takeo from his sleep. He did not open his eyes since he was… really enjoying his dream. Got molested and raped by takeo like a wild beast how great was that? The best for Raiju of course. He was still restless, moaning, he rubbed himself against the bed and he breathed hard, he kept calling out to takeo and as he moved his lower body a lot, more cum dripped out from his rectal.

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 4 Apr - 11:24

My rest was disrupted at some point when I was hearing Raiju moan. I woke up and saw him touching himself . This was hot and very arousing. I stared for a whike until I was hard and then I climbed over him and started licking his neck, I spread open his legs and slipped my erection inside him. He woke up and I smirked at him. I licked his lips and moved inside him gently. This time he wasn't tied up, he could always take over and dominate me. Though he still had to wwake up a little more bfore noticing.

"Your dream seemed to be good. I hope it wasn't better then the real me? If you wa ted to sleep more, blame your sexy moaning voice."

I started slamming my dick inside him hard and deep, completely the opposite of the soft sex I had given him earlier. Anyways, his punishment was over, this was a little reward for being such a good lover. I smirked at the thought and kissed his moaning mouth over and over again. He was already scratching my back and begging for more. I groaned in his ears and kept moving inside him. I wanted him to forget the dream and only remember my actual touch. Then, after he had climaxed once, I changed position and allowed him to ride me. I held his hips and moved him on me. His voice became louder as I went in deeper.

"Go on, move on me. This is what you want, isn't it? Nee, Raiju, I love you so give yourself all the pleasure you want with my body."

[i]I saw him blush and then I started playing with his nipples. My tongue making them nice and wet, then my teeth made Raiju scream more. I wrapped my arms around his beautiful body and kept moving inside him, he started moving his own hips finally and I could feel that he was already losing it. Maybe he was that excited, after all, he had a very hot and wet dream right before. I just wanted him to think only of the real me, not a dream me."[/color][/b]
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr - 13:53

His wet dream was great, but then, when he woke up, he got something better, the sexy takeo was all over him and fucking his rectal again. That was what raiju wanted. He wanted takeo to be wild and intense when making love to him, he wanted to be desired and he got what he wanted the most. He spread his legs again and then, he pushed Takeo down to the bed. Raiju devoured his master's cock and he felt takeo got bigger and he shot his cum inside raiju's rectal. He got excited and climaxed as well. Raiju kept on raping his sexy Takeo.

The sex went for hours and raiju was once more, filled with Takeo's hot semen. Then, after intense sex for hours, Raiju fell asleep and so did takeo. This time none of them got wet dreams so they could sleep soundly. When they woke up, Raiju kissed his summoner and wonder if Takeo got any class today. Or was it day off?

,' takeo-saaann…. Morning…..hmmmm you feel so good…. Nnnhhh……I just love hugging you like this it felt so comfy… so.. do you had class tonight? Oh.. how about we go out today? On a date and then.. to love hotels?'

Raiju never went to love hotels, but maybe with takeo, he could go there. And they could date as well. Like a normal couple. Raiju felt happy, he kissed takeo once more and he went to the bathroom with takeo. They soaked in the water and raiju clung closely to his lover as he washed himself clean. He rested his body against takeo's and he made takeo wrapped his arms around him.

,' hhhmmm this feels so good… Takeo-san enjoying this too?"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr - 13:10

Hours and hours of sex. Wild and intense, Raiju was taking full control. When we were both satisfied, we went to the bath and Raiju asked me if I had class today and also if I didn't he wanted to know if we could go on a date and then to love hotels. I smirked and kissed him gently.

"I do haveclasses today, but I'm too tired to go. So we could always go out on a date. I'll treat you all day long."

I kissed him gently andtthen I brought him back to our bedroom, we dressed up and I chose where we woukd go. First, I brought him to a nice restaurant  for breakfast. We ate happily, Raiju clinging on to me all along. After that little moment we had together, I brought him to a large garden where all the different types of plants grew healthy. I was hoping that he liked that. We even kissed under a few trees and held hands all the time. When it was lunch time, we got food from a food truck and we made a small picnic. During the after noon, we went to a mall and I let Raiju buy a lot of stuff, including stuff for me and stuff for both of us in our room. I spent a lot of money, but it wasn't that much since I got a lot of cash. When that was over, I brought him to a five star restaurant and we ate a five course dinner. It was expanssive, but it was for Raiju, so it didn't matter the price. We ate silently, seducing eachother subtily. After that meal, I hired a man to give us a little ride with his horse and romantic carriage. Raiju seemed so happy about our day.

"So did you like this? I think I did a pretty good job for a first date! Though it's not over. I plan on filling up the bath and treating you to a massage once we get home. How does that sound?"
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr - 15:06

Takeo decided that they would go on a date , it made raiju happy, very happy. They went to a date, first date. It made raiju nervous and happy at the same time. They went to expensive places, ate in luxurious place and they spend the day together like a king and queen dating. Well.. all of this made raiju happy but he was worried if this was too much for Takeo. Actually, Raiju enjoyed simplicity as well. It does not have to be luxurious.
After they ride the carriage, they went back home and then stripped naked. They filled the tub with warm water and rose essence bath foam. Raiju and takeo got into the water and they made out to each other deeply. Raiju simply rubbed his skin against takeo and made out more, and more to him.

,' Takeo-san. I'm happy about our date, this is the best! But… you know… it doesn't have to be expensive.. it's all right. I…don't want to trouble you after all. And.. I don't mind a simple sweet date."

Raiju was not a person who interested in gold and riches. He only had one interest, "TAKEO". He kissed and kissed takeo more, and the kiss went deeper, more intense, they moaned and raiju ended up rubbing his crotch against takeo's big hard cock, he moaned and he made it slipped inside his twitching rectal. He smirked and licked takeo's lips all over before making out to him again, lustfully.

,' mmmmmhhh….. I love this….massage… aaahhhhh Takeo-san your big cock is massaging my rectal.. it felt so good… aahhhhnnn yes…."

Raiju got more eager, he moved his hips and waist more on Takeo and took his dick deeper, deeper, and squeezed him harder. He moaned and called out to takeo loudly.

,' mmmmmnnnnnnnhhh yes… yes.. Takeo-san.. aahahh more.. massage me more…. Aaahhhhhhnnn Love me….hhhnnnn I love you.. so much.. Takeo-san! Aaahhh!! It got bigger inside me!! Nnnhh!! Its stirring up my rectal hard!! Aaahhhh!!"

Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 9 May - 16:07

When Raiju and I went back to the room, we went straight in the bath. Raiju took over the rest of our date by making out to me. He said he didn't need anything expansive. My problem was, I didn't know otherwise, I only learned from books and television shows. I thought that was what a date should be like. Though it made me happy to know that Raiju would accept other versions of a date.
Though since he took over, it didn't take long before my erection was in his tight rectal. He was already ridding me. He was calling me and saying he was loving this massage. I smirked and sat up, my teeth latched onto his nipple and he moaned loudly. I love hearing his voice.

"You love the massage? Good, cause it's only just begun!"

I slammed his butt down and the water started splashing around. Raiju moaned more and more. He climaxed on me and I started filling him up, though the water was making this harder then necessary. So, I stood up, keeping Raiju against me and I carried him while I was still inside him. I slammed him on the bed and rammed inside him hard and deep. That was the way Raiju liked it.
My lover seemed to be feeling so good that some sharp little horns were appearing in his back and on his head. One of them actually cut me on the cheek as I got closer to him to kiss and lick his ear. I back up without stopping my moves inside him. I bled a bit on his white chest.

"Damn Raiju...is it so good that you can't keep this form completely anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 11:00

Takeo was so wild. When he was making love it was always wild, intense and Raiju loved that. Takeo took it a little further and he made raiju lost control. Or almost lose it. His back turned a bit sharp as scales and horns appear. He noticed he hurt takeo and he was shocked. Despite the pleasure, he did not want to hurt his lover! Never! When he saw takeo bleeding because of him. When they botch climaxed, raiju backed away and he did not care about the pleasure anymore, takeo was hurt and that was most important thing for him!

,' ta… takeo-sama! Are…are you all right? i…mmmhh..i…I don't…I don't…mean to hurt you…I'm.. sorry…"

Raiju felt bad and his horns were gone now. So did his scales. He… did not want to hurt his lover while they were making love that's… just…the worst that could happen to him, to takeo. Raiju looked down and he pulled the blanket on him to cover his nude body, there's blood on his chest. Takeo's blood… because of him. He took it and licked it clean from his finger. He looked down and he… just did not know what to do now.. he ruined the perfect date already by hurting takeo.

,' i…I'll take..bath now…ummm…."'

Raiju let go of the sheet and he ran to the bathroom. He sat right under the shower and let the water poured all on him. He held his knee against his chest and buried his face under his arms. He cried there, under the shower. How could he…. Hurting the one and only person he loved that's just the worst..he never wanted to hurt takeo but he did. Seeing tako bleeding and got hurt because of raiju himself… made him feel so down.
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 10:22

The moment Raiju saw the scratch, he stopped. He backed away and escaped to the bathroom. I sighed and followed behind him. I leaned against the doorway. I stared at Raiju. I went straight to him, grabbed him and carried him back to the bed. I then made him look straight in my eyes.

"It's just a scratch Rai. Nothing bad. You want to make me feel better? How about you lick it? Lick my wound Rai."

He did as I asked and gently licked the scratch on my face, that healed me and then I smiled at him. I grabbed his chin and gently kissed his lips. He was trembling. Was he that scared of me hating him for such a superficial scratch? I smirked and then I hugged him tightly.

"You know what? Seeing you lose control the way you did, feeling so good that you started transforming, it made me happy. It's proof of passion. And I always loved the color of your scales. You've always made me think of one of those mythical deities. No, not even a God could reach your heel when it comes to beauty. I love you so much, Rai."

I kissed him again and again. I kept kissing him until he started relaxing. Eventually, he was hugging me and touching me. He was being himself. I smiled at him and gently stroke his cheek with my fingers. I was really happy to have Raiju as not only my lover, but my Eidolen, to have him in my life made me feel important to someone.

"Feeling better now? See? No scar on my face, and if you scratch me again, do it in my back, I think that would turn me on."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 8:58

He was feeling horrible when he wounded Takeo, his beloved summoner. But then, takeo came to him and asked raiju to lick the wound. It healed instantly. And then, Takeo brought him back to the bed, they kissed some more and this made raiju felt so relaxed, even better, aroused. His claws were growing again as well as his dragon horns. Though his scales were kept hidden under his skin.

Takeo said that it was all right to scratch him on the back and so raiju did it. He grabbed takeo tightly in his arms and made takeo's cock slipped back inside his rectal again. He went it smoothly and Raiju clawed Takeo's back out of excitement. He licked and made out to takeo hard and deep. He moaned and shivered more under takeo.

,' mmmm….nnnggghhh…. yes… nnhhh…. More….more…love me more.. takeo -san…"

Raiju was feeling too excited that he started to move his waist on takeo, he ended up pushing Takeo on the bed and he was riding his lover's dick now. He was moaning and calling out to takeo in lewd way. Even his movements were going more and more intense. They eventually climaxing together and they did it over and over again till they could not climax anymore. Raiju ended up sleeping on takeo's chest and he was still squeezing takeo's cock inside him.

He moaned softly when his lover pulled that cock out. Some cum sprays out and raiju was sleeping still. He was on Takeo. Though then he woke up in the morning and he kissed Takeo softly. He moved away form takeo and then he went to bathe. He knew takeo was exhausted so he probably slept a bit longer for now. When raiju was done bathing, he got a very good idea. He grabbed a black bondage with some red roses attached to it and he wore it on him. Of course it exposed everything of his curves. He smirked and then, he went to the kitchen and brought some freshly baked pancake with berries on top. That was when Takeo woke up. Raiju put a smile on his face as he present the pancake.

,' Takeo-saann…. Come eat your pancake… this one is special for you…. Maybe want to eat it on me?"
Back to top Go down
Takeo

Takeo

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 30 Jun - 15:38

When I woke up the next morning, I just knew I was covered in scratches. I was sore and moving was painful. But when I saw my Raiju walking in with pancakes and asking if I would eat them on him, I couldn't help but smirk. I could satisfy this man all night and he'd still ask for more the next morning. I grabbed the pancakes and put them on the bed, then I grabbed him and put him on the bed too. I grabbed the syrup and put some on his nipples and then I licked and nibbled them. Raiju moaned and I grinned. When he was hard, I cut the center of a pancake and slipped it around his dick. I put some syrup, a few berries and then started eating all around his dick, licking his length at the same time and enjoying the cute noises he was making. I ate the whole pancake and then sucked his dick until he came in my mouth. I smirked at him.

"Delicious. Thank you for the meal. Now how about you eat yours?"

I was provoking him of course, I found this amusing. I sat down on the bed and gave him a sighed to com over to me. I gave him a very seductive and arrogant look. I knew he liked when I did that face, it always made him blush. I grabbed some syrup and let it drip over my body. I could see the hunger in his eyes. When he crawled a bit closer, I smirked more. It was rare that I acted arrogant, but this time I knew he wanted this. And I just loved seeing that look in his face. I made him get closer faster and I licked his lips. I then placed a berry on my tongue and told him to eat it. He was flustered and I knew he was hard. I guess breakfast was worth waking up to eat early. This was such a fun game.

"I'm waiting Raiju. Don't forget that breakfast is the most important meal of the day."
Back to top Go down
Raiju

Raiju

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jul - 9:37

Takeo was more than willing to eat the pancake on Raiju. It did not take long for him to finally did it. And he also waited for Raiju to do the same. Without hesitation, Raiju placed one pancake on Takeo's chest, and another one on Takeo's cock. He poured the honey all over his beloved, and he smirked. He climbed on Takeo and then, he ate the pancake on his lover's chest. Licking the honey all clean, and then, he moved to the one below. That one looked tastier.

Raiju slowly ate it and he spread Takeo's butt as he poured more honey, he slipped his finger into Takeo's rectal a bit and kept on sucking his lover's cock which was covered with honey. Then, when the honey there was all clean, Raiju poured more honey again, this time, he also poured some over his crotch. Then, he made Takeo's erection slipped inside his hole and he started to move and squeezing that cock again.

,' mmhhh… it's so.. delicious.. nnnhhhh!!! Aaahhh… Takeo-san you… are so horny… down there… aahhh yes!! Big one!!"

It took about three hours of wild sex before raiju was filled again with Takeo's seeds. When both were satisfied, Raiju slipped away from Takeo and he grabbed his beloved to take bath together. He cuddled with Takeo in the tub and Raiju was kissing Takeo, more, and more

,' hmm.. you sure.. had lots of seeds… after all that wild sex last night and you filled me once more… my hole down there felt so good… hmmm…. Kiss me… Take-san.. nnhh…"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the prison of flames   the prison of flames - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the prison of flames
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: