Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The summoner and his eidolen

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Yasashii

Yasashii

The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 15 May - 9:32

I kept mumbling to myself the whole Tims. Stupid teacher and his stupid set. Couldn't leave me and Ryuzaki alone? Everytime I spotted my lover, I moaned and bit my lower lip. I really, badly desired him. I felt eager when he grabbed me and brought me to a secret area where he got me naked and spread my kegs, when he pulled the dildo out, I climaxed with a soft moan. He smirked and then he pulled me closer after taking his kinagashi off. I was flustered and I desired him a lot. He told me to take him in deep. I didn't hesitate, I grabbed his big erection and sat on it, making it go deep inside as he demanded. I moved on him without stopping. It felt good, so good. He seemed to like the feeling as well. He kept his hands on my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck and moved more and more. Having his semen inside me all day had gotten me so incredibly horny. I was already calling out his name, begging for more. His length grew larger and he climaxed inside me, I was already full, so it made his semen spurt out and drip along his member. I moaned and trembled.

"Aaahhhh...mmmmnnn...Ryuzaki....more...give it to me...harder...I love you...love you so much...More...embrace me...ahhh...Ahhhh....can I..call you Ryu?"

I licked his neck and bit him kind of hard, but not enough to hurt him. I pushed on his torso until his back was on the grass and moved my butt up and down repeatedly. I moaned loudly and called out his name over and over again, especially when his hands were on my butt and squeezing those twins tightly. I licked his lips and moaned before kissing him hard and slipping my tongue in his mouth with desire. A lot of desire. I climaxed again and felt more semen drip out of me, he had cum as well. I could keep down my voice, I was so horny, so happy to have him inside me.

"Ryuzaki...please...hold me... Tightly....I...I love you...so much..."
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 16 May - 10:36

Yasashii was wild, and intense, he never thought that his master would be this wild. Though he liked it. He thought yasashii was someone who liked it slow and soft but this was good as well. Ryuzaki and his master and lover kept making love for hours and they kept going till they couldn't do it anymore. Then, yasashii wanted them to cuddle and so Ryuzaki happily cuddled him. They fell asleep and the next morning, Ryuzaki woke up first and he worked out for s while. After that, he went to shower and then he cooked for dishes. Breakfast.

He made some pancakes with maple sauce as the topping. And then he served it to his master who was waking up. He cut the pancakes into bite sized and let his master ate it. He stayed beside yasashii and held him in his arms from behind.

,' Ryu is fine Yasashii-sama. Please eat, perhaps after this, we would need to go to the exam or maybe.. well.. you're doing the exam while I'm inside your head?"

That would be fun. Ryuzaki could stay inside yasashii's head while his master was doing the exam, coz the silent situation there would be boring and Ryu might ended up snoring.. that’s bad. He'd better return into yasashii's heart and stay there for a while. That was what he wanted to do. Ryuzaki rubbed his head against his master's back and cuddled with him more.

,' is it good? Liking it? I just learnt hat from Raiju yesterday, that dude was good in cooking, no wonder that takoyaki-man lived well."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 29 May - 11:12

When I woke up, Ryuzaki brought me some pancakes. They were actually delicious and Ryu told me that Raiju had shown him how to cook them. I ate happily as my dragon hugged me from behind and wondered if he should go in my heart during my exams. I looked back at him and have him a kiss. He could probably taste the sweetness from the breakfast as I slipped my tongue in his mouth. I moaned and closed my eyes as we gently and lovingly made out.

"You can be in my heart only for the exams, after those, I want to see you and hold you and kiss you...and maybe we could go out for some ice cream after?"

After breakfast, Ryu walked me to the exam place then he went in my heart and I felt his warmth all over my body. I went in and did all the exams that were planned for today. I was exhausted at the end. But I was happy. I went out of the class and walked all the way to Ryu's and mine's favorite spot in the whole school. I sat down and felt Ryuzaki's arms wrap around me. He was ready out then? I sighed and looked at his face. Did I look good enough for him? I mean, I know he loves me, but does he find me attractive? Was I cute or handsome? I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I locked his lips and we kissed.

"This was harder then I thought, but I should pass. I'm sorry it took so long Ryu, what do you want to do? Get some ice cream? Walk around? Kiss? Cuddle? I just want to be with you all the time..."

I kissed him again and again, more and more. It felt good as our tongues mixed and his hands touched my body ever so lightly. I loved doing this with him. I could do this all day long.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 May - 11:19

The order was set. They would go to yasashii's boring exam and then, they would move to the next place. After the exam, two of them went to the garden, their favorite spot in the whole school. Ryuzaki cuddled on his master and he held Yasashii close in his arms. Then, as they cuddle, Yasashi asked him what he wanted to do right now. He was not so good about this kind of thing. Mostly, he just follow what Yasashii wanted from him.

Ryuzaki smiled and he just pulled Yasashii closer to him and hugged some more. He did not feel like doing anything, just stay like this felt good already. Ryuzaki ended up cuddling with his master all day long and then, when the sun went down, they walked to their room. They returned there and then, Ryuzaki smelt something odd. A strange scent. He held yasashii behind him and he growled, his fangs and claws appeared. He spotted it. When he did, he grabbed the shadow and he slammed the guy hiding on the floor. Ryuzaki growled at the man and his claws were right under the man's neck.

,' from your scent, it's the same as master yasashii's. but you… are one suspicious man!!! Speak or I will slit your throat!!"

Then, the man spoke as he trembled in fear.

,' i.. I am yasashii's father, my name is Hashiba….is that.. my son yasashi? And you.. who are you? Yasashii tell this big oaf to get off me!!!"

Ryuzaki growled the moment the man called him big oaf. He kicked the man's belly and broke some ribs. He cared not if this man was yasashii's father, he was far too suspicious and Ryuzaki hated the way this man talked. Ryuzaki returned to Yasashii's side and he held his master close to him.

,' Yasashii-sama, is this man truly your father? His scent is similar though I don't like this man at all, if he dared to do anything bad, i'll slit his throat."

Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 6 Jun - 21:37

Ryuzaki decided that we would simply cuddle all day. I didn't mind but I was hungry. So when the sun disappeared, we went back to my room. However, the moment we walked in, Ryuzaki became protective and caught someone before slamming him on the floor. The man claimed to be my father. He had the same scent, the same blood red hair. I was shocked. That would have meant that the family I had sacrificed to be with Ryuzaki was not my real one?

"I...I don't know...Ryuzaki...I... My family...they were my sacrifice, remember? If this man is my actual father..."

The man nodded furiously.

"You were adopted! My Yasashii! I looked everywhere for you! Will you help your old father? Get your hands off me you freak!"

I made Ryuzaki let go and waited for the man to stand up. Then I slapped his face hard. He swirled and then looked at me shocked. I held Ryuzaki's hand as mine tingled.

"I font know you. You walk into my room, claimed to be my father, dare ask for my help and go as far as insult my lover? Explain yourself! Tell me why I had to live with the ache of knowing I killed my family to be with my dragon? Just who the fuck are you!?"

He took a step forward and I told Ryuzaki to push him back. He did. I was pissed. I never swore unless I was pissed. I turned around and his my face in my lover's chest. I was hurt, bad memories came back up in my mind and I sobbed silently in my lover's arms. I was probably going to have that nightmare again.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun - 8:59

Yasashii said he did not know this man and he never knew about him. The man, said that Yasashii was adopted. Though Ryuzaki did not really care about it. If his aster did not want this man, then he would get rid of this being and made sure he never see sun rise again. Ryuzaki grabbed the man and he threw him out of the room. He landed on his butt outside the door and Ryuzaki locked it. He walked towards yasashii and hugged him, he kissed him as well, and looked into his eyes. Sharp, deep gaze as always.

,' if that man made you sad, I will make sure he never see sun rise again. Is that what you wish, yasashii-sama?"

He would kill and annihilate anyone who dared to hurt his master. Including yasashii's father. Ryuzaki knew that the scent was the same but there's still some possibilities that the guy just now, meant bad news for them. So it would be best if this man was far away from Yasashii. As far as he could. Or Ryuzaki would made the guy's head roll on the floor.

,' I'm concern about your safety, yasashii-sama, I suggest you stay close to me, or let me stay inside your heart all the time, any danger, then I would feel it."
Back to top Go down
Yasashii

Yasashii

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 8:26

Ryuzaki was so kind and caring towards me. He was really ready to do anything to make me feel better, but this time I was fuming. I needed to relieve some stress, so I grabbed my twin swords and went out on my balcony where I had some practice material. I went so hard on them, I sliced them in half and then fell to my knees. If this man was my real father, then that meant that I sacrificed innocent people. This man deserved to suffer. I got up, but before I could find a slice him, Ryuzaki's arms surrounded me. He hugged me because he knew I was suffering inside. I dropped my swords and cracked. I might be strong, I am still very sensitive. I cried in his arms and I could feel that he was boiling with anger as well. Someone had hurt me but he couldn't heal me.
I ended up falling asleep against his chest. When I woke up, he was sleeping next to me on our bed. I sighed and stood up to go to the bathroom. Sadly for me, the man claiming to be my father stood there with a dagger pointed at my heart. He told me not to make a sound. I only called Ryuzaki with my heart to come through the bathroom window and dispose of this man.

"You'll have to forgive me boy, daddy's got himself a big debt and if I don't lay it, I'll get my legs cut off. Give me anything precious."

I smirked as I saw my dragon coming in through the window. I grabbed the dagger's blade with my bare hand and pulled it out of his hand.

"You should have left while you still could. Now I see you're nothing but a nuisance. Ryu, was my sacrifice not my family? He claims to be my father. He should be dead."

That was a subtle way to tell him to get rid of the man. I closed my hand to lessen the pain of the deep gash and to restrain the blood escaping my body. I stood in front of the begging man. I didn't care. Not anymore. My family was dead. I only needed Ryuzaki now.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzaki Oda

Ryuzaki Oda

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 26 Jun - 9:15

Ryuzaki tried his best to comfort yasashii , it's sad that he could not heal his master from that kind of wound. They fell asleep and what woke Ryuzaki was the voice of his master's heart. He come to yasashii's side instantly and he was pissed to what he saw. He glared at the man who claimed to be his master's father, and then, darkness surrounds the man in an instant. His soul was devoured and his mind was gone. He disappeared into darkness. Nothing was left of him, not even his dust. This was Ryuzaki's power. He was able to kill with darkness. As it was said, flames were mere child's play to him.

Once he killed the man, he looked at yasashii intensely and make sure that his master was not wounded or anything.he healed the wound on his master's hand with just one look of his eyes. He hugged Yasashii and kissed him deeply. He brought his master to the couch in the living room and then he held his master closely, tightly.

,' Yasashii-sama it's okay now.. nobody would hurt you anymore! I will always stay by your side!'

Ryuzaki held his master tightly and made sure that Yasashii felt secure and safe. They cuddled for some time and then, Ryuzaki noticed that it was noon already. He did not know his master's schedule though for now, he would cook first, the one and only thing he knew…miso soup. That was one simple dish and he would not burn it! That was the most important thing!

Once he was done cooking, he went to his master's side and presented he food to him. He also made some tea.

,' eat first for now, do you have anything to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The summoner and his eidolen   The summoner and his eidolen - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The summoner and his eidolen
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3