Spell Casters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spell Casters

Let's see what you can do!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bound by blood [prp Ren]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 10 May - 10:32

They watched the sky and he kept kerai close to him. He liked this little kerai a lot, this boy was sweet one. Very sweet. He let kerai hugged him and he just hugged him back. He then pet kerai's head and pulled him closer till he lied his head on ren's chest. He thought about what kerai said. Wishing upon a star. Ren never did that, he did not believe in the stars nor the moon, not even the sun. he thought such things was just for silly women. Though when kerai made his hands joined together, he just smiled and held the boy in his arms. Just like that. He did not wish for anything since he did not believe in such thing. But in his heart. He pray for something. That one day, he shall find his own loved one.

He sighed and held his little kerai tighter. He knew that kerai was being a bit cold, and so, ren made his tiger ears and tails appeared. He wrapped his tail around kerai. Not as thick as wolf's but it would keep the little one warm enough.

,' please call me Ren. Not master. Though do you wish us to spend the night in here? We could find a small cave around, in case you wish different atmosphere? How about it?"

Ren smiled and he softly caressed the boy's hair. Then, he got idea. Since the night was so pretty and the stars was also shining brightly like diamonds in the sky, he thought of spending the night here . though before they move to another place, ren slowly lifted kerai's face and then, they slowly move their lips closer to each other and they kissed. Ina slow, nice, gentle way. They kissed, kissed, and they just doing it gently, softly, not hard way he likes it slow with this pure boy. When their kiss ended, ren looked at the boy, flustered.

,' liking it? So, which place you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 11:17

Seeing that I was cold, Master made his tail appear and wrapped around me to keep me warm. Though it didn't do much of a difference. His tail wasn't that fluffy. I didn't tell him that, I simply cuddled again him. However, Master made me look at him and told me to call him Ren instead of Master. I blushed, but not as much as what followed after he proposed to find a cave around. His lips...on mine...This was a kiss! Master was kissing me! Now this got me all hot. I loved this. The kiss just kept going and going. Our lips moving together in such a slow and hot way. My body temperature rose quickly and I just knew that my face was completely flustered.
When Master let go of my lips, he asked me where I wanted to go. I had to collect my scattered thoughts and maybe even make my heart stop pounding so hard I was sure he could hear it before I could even talk.

"I...I don't care where I am...I just want to be with Ren-Sama. I want..."

I boldly grabbed Master's face and gently kissed his lips again. He seemed surprised but he still seemed like he enjoyed this. We kissed again and again and I even dared push my tongue in between his lips. I found his tongue and he didn't reject me, he didn't push me away. I kept going. My body started shivering in both excitement and coldness. When I started moaning, Master held me tighter. My body was reacting to this. How embarrassing. Wait, what if Master found this inappropriate? Would he punish me? But it felt so good that I couldn't stop. It felt warm, almost as if Master loved me. Then I realized something and I stopped kissing Master. I looked away.

"Does...Ren-Sama want me to...pleasure him? Is that why...Ren-Sama kissed me?"

I was used as a pet for a long time and I had to suck on Takeda's length more then once. I was silly for thinking I was something else for Ren-Sama. I was a pet and will always be a pet. Even if I was in love with my new Master for the kindness he showed me. If I was wrong, then I would be more than happy. If Master loved me for real, my wish would have come true.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 May - 11:31

Cute, the boy was really cute, so sweet. He kissed Ren back and they kissed more, and more, and some more. Kerai was lost in thoughts and he did not know what he want to do or where he want to go. Ren did not know if this boy was a virgin or not, so when he asked him if he wanted to be pleased, Ren did not say the words, no, he was not a bastard who force anyone to please him. True that he looked cruel but this boy already became someone special to him. He smiled and he gently grabbed kerai's face with one hand, his other hand went to hold kerai's waist. Softly .

Ren slowly pressed his lips on Kerai's, kissing him once, locking their lips together, he then imprisoned kerai's lips inside his mouth slowly and sucked it gently, he then slipped his tongue inside, pushing it all the way inside slow, nice, softly, he locked their lips and made their tongue entwined for some time.

,' this please me already Kerai-chan… you're special to me.. don't let anyone touch you but me."

And so, they ended up kissing, cuddling, for so long. Ren liked this. Kissing and cuddling without being sex crazed, this felt warm, nice, this felt perfect. Even better than sex! So, he saw no reason to stop this. He continued kissing kerai over and over again, and he always do it softly, slowly, very slowly.

He let Kerai moaned and he kept the boy's voice soft and low, not too loud, just to fill his ear with sweet songs. Ren caressed Kerai's face slowly, holding his waist gently, tightly, and they kissed some more. Licking his lips, kissing him, nibbling those lips and he also gently bit kerai's lips, his fangs brushed over kerai's lips, accidentally, it cut kerai's lips a bit, it bled a little, but it's all right, Ren licked the blood clean and kissed that sweet lips again.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 12 May - 10:35

Master was being so gentle with me, it was surprising me that a man that looked like him could be so nice and tender with me. After I asked him if I should please him, he just grabbed my face and we kissed again and again. I t felt so good, I didn't want it to ever stop. I wasn't cold anymore, my body was burning. That's when Master said the few words that sealed my fate forever. I was special to him. He liked to kiss me. And he didn't want anyone else to touch me like this except him. I blushed and when he started kissing me again, I felt tears falling from my eyes. How I had longed for a man to claim I was special for them. It felt like all the pain of my lonely life had finally been wiped clean and I was lighter and happier then ever. He kissed like it was the only thing keeping us alive. Though I then felt someone cut my lip and Master licked it. I gasped. It surprised my Master. I put my hand on my mouth and widened my eyes.

"You...told me not to let you lick my blood...Ren-Sama, you just licked my bleeding lip! Are you alright?"

He just smirked at me. He seemed to be fine, so I just grabbed his face and we starred kissing again. No words were needed, we both wanted this. I moaned more and Master's hands felt so good on my body. I kept kissing him and our tongues played together in a heated dance. This continued until I fell asleep under his strong body.
When I opened my eyes, it was raining and Master was still shielding me from the cold. I put my hands on the ground and used my element control to create a roof of leaves and stopped the rain from falling on us. Then, I kissed Ren-Sama's lips until he woke up. I smiled at him then.

"Good morning Ma...Ren-Sama. Yesterday's beautiful weather seems to be over. "

I kissed his lips again and shivered. I was all wet because of the rain. I proposed to go back home and I also told him I would make breakfast for us.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 9:00

They kissed for some more and Ren was all right even after licking some blood off Kerai's lips. It was less than one drop of course it was fine. Then, their sweet time continued till both of them fell asleep and forced to wake up thanks to the rain. Ren brought Kerai back to their home and then thought that they might need a warm bath.

Ren stripped his clothes which was wet and he also helped Kerai with it. He let kerai filled the bath with warm water. Then, both of them got into the big stone tub and got relaxed. Ren sighed and he let Kerai stayed close to him. He held kerai close and made him felt more comfortable. He sighed and he rested his head against the wall of the tub. It felt so good.

,' you know, there's nothing better than warm bath after getting cold all night long!"

Ren decided to enjoy this bath for a while before they finally finish it. Then, after that. Ren wished to eat something. He and kerai walked to the kitchen and found that yesterday's food was already gone. So, it means cooking time. And so, he left the cooking on Kerai since the boy seemed to like cooking and good at it.

Ren walked to the living room which was near the kitchen. His cave home did not have wall separator for each room except bathroom and bedroom so the rest was kinda connected. He stayed in the living room, reading newspaper that was freshly brought to him.
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 9:59

Master cuddled me for a while am until he brought me back to his cave. Once there, I almost fainting because he took his clothes off right in front of me, then even my clothes came off. How embarrassing. I filled the bath up and we took it together. I felt so shy. Master's body was so much bigger and stronger looking then my flimsy little body. Though we still cuddled together for a while and I smiled as his hands held me against him. Though after the bath, I had not clothes so I had to stay in my towel to prepare food for my Master. I knew he liked steak, well he is a tiger, so I made him a nice plate of steak with scalloped potatoes. I made myself a much smaller portion. Even though he said I was special to him, I was a slave all my life, it would take a little more time for me to change. I brought Master his meal. He was ready the newspaper. On the front page, I could read that there was a carnival in town. A traveling circus! I his my excitement. Master might not want to go so I didn't want to force him. Though to my fear and surprise, I saw Takeda-Sama standing behind Master. I backed away. He dropped a garbage bag in the floor.

"There's your crap. Enjoy your new beast of a Master."

Then he left and I breathed out. My back against the wall, I slowly slipped down to the floor and sighed. Takeda-Sama scared the everything out of me. After calming down, I got up and grabbed the heavy garbage bag. I brought it to the small room that Master had given me. I looked through the bag and found some tight bowers. Well it was better then just having a towel so I put them on and my slippers since the ground was cold where there was no carpet. I went back to the living room and started eating my food. I sat down on the carpet since I didn't know how much freedom Master would give me. I finished my meal quickly since there was barely anything in my plate. I then brought my plate back and washed it. I came back and stood shyly next to Master. When he looked at me, I blushed.

"Can I...cuddle with Ren-Sama? "
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 13 May - 10:49

The little boy kerai was done with both cooking and eating, as well as ren. Then, after Kerai put his clothes into his wardrobe, Ren noticed him coming to him. He wanted to cuddle like before. Now that would be nice. Ren liked this special boy, and cuddling with him felt so good.

So, ren gently grabbed Kerai's hand and they went to the area that kerai had not seen before. It was the magical forest and lake. It was magical not because of magic, it was because of the beautiful view that almost look magical. Ren spotted a small pond and right before it was a very small water fall that would be nice to be used as bath place. The water flow was small and weak there.

Ren sat under blooming sakura tree and he held Kerai close to him. The sweet scent of the tree was filling the air and it felt so nice. Ren looked at the fallen petals and he caught one falling flower and put it on kerai's hair. Cute. He gently kissed kerai's lips and hugged him again.

It was good that Ren had holiday for the whole week, this means they could spend more time together like this. He gently pet and caressed kerai's head and he held kerai's hands close to his as they cuddle

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 11:49

Master allowed me to cuddle with him and eventually brought me outside to a place that felt magical. I loved how Master was cuddling with me and then kissed me. I loved feeling that. I loved being kissed by Master. I moaned again and then, when he just held me, I enjoyed the moment with Master. I rested against him and closed my eyes lightly. At least it had stopped raining. The sun was shining very brightly and eventually, I got too hot.

"I...I'm going to take a swim, alright?"

It was always an awkward moment for me to take my clothes off in front of Master. But I got named and then went in the slow current. It felt so good. I moaned and went in waist deep. I washed my body slowly. I moaned again and then thought of Master last night. He was kissing me with such warmth and it made me desire him so much. But he didn't do anything else after. Maybe he didn't want to hurt me? I looked back at Master who was staring intensely at me. I blushed and looked away.

"I...Is something wrong Ren-Sama? Did I forget to do something for you? I...I got too hot and...was I not supposed to go in this water? I'm sorry!"

I quickly got out of the water and bowed, my forehead to the grass. I got too careless. Too comfortable around my new Master. Surely, I would get punished for doing something Master didn't want me to do. I was trembling, naked, scared, almost crying. I was asking to be forgiven for misbehaving. I didn't move. I was taught to not move until called or ordered. I was scared, scared because Ren-Sama had never looked at me like that before.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 14 May - 15:38

They were cuddling and kissing, ren loved this but it had to end too soon. Kerai felt hot and so he went to swim, or rather, a bath. Ren stayed there as he watched Kerai washed himself. He liked the view though his serious face explode to laugh when kerai bowed to him silly boy. He grabbed the boy and made him sat on his lap.

,' all right kerai-chan you're being silly now. Of course you could bath anywhere this is your home too!"

Ren smiled and he kissed kerai softly again. Then, he dressed kerai in a white robe. It would feel good on Kerai's skin for sure. Then, he held kerai in his arms. He let kerai cuddle with him for a while more and they shared another gentle kiss again.

,' you're my special one Kerai, so please stop acting like slave on me."

He smirked and kissed kerai again. He held the boy in his arms some more and let out his tiger tail. Wrapped it around kerai's waist and made him felt a bit warmer. Then, he felt Kerai rubbing the 'wrong' place, though it made ren smirked.

,'hhmm? Kerai-chan…where are you rubbing cutie? You want to see it? My thing? Go on then, I don't mind, you could strip me naked if you want."
Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 May - 20:57

Master kept surprising me. Where I thought I would be beaten into submission, he pulled me onto his lap and kissed me. He told me that I could bathe anywhere because this was my house too. My home. I had a home now. He then also told me to stop acting like a slave because I was his special one. I blushed and moved lightly on Master as we kissed over and over again. I hadn't even noticed that my waist had started moving on him, rubbing my butt on his length. He chuckled and asked me if I wanted to see it. I blushed beet red as he told me I could strip him naked if I wanted. Was this an order?
I bit my lower lip and looked down. I really did want to see it, but could I really? What if I didn't do a good job? I was a virgin after all. I was afraid, excited, anticipating pain and pleasure at the same time. I backed away lightly and timidly took that huge thing out. I was deep red. I was really big. I wanted to make him feel good. Slowly I leaned down and started licking that hot dick. I could feel it throbbing on my tongue. When I took it in my mouth, it grew even bigger, which made my jaw stretch more. I kept going for a few minutes until his thick semen filled my mouth. I then let go of his member and swallowed in surprise. I didn't dare look into his eyes, I was disgracefully hard and some pre-cum had gotten the soft white robe a little wet where my dick was rubbing.

"I...Did it...feel...good?"

I kept my head down and looked at his big penis. He was still hard. Did that mean I was no good? Or maybe he wanted more? I slowly looked up at his face but hesitated and stopped my eyes at his powerful chest.

"Ren-Sama tastes...salty and...rich...I liked Ren-Sama's taste. Do you...want me to do that again? It's still...standing..."
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May - 10:12

The boy was very cute. He was being all shy and timid. But he wanted to see it huh? In the end, Kerai gave ren a blow job and then he asked if ren wanted more and if it's good. Of course a simple blow job was not enough for a big tiger like ren. He needed and wanted more for sure, and he could see kerai also wanted more, he was more than ready down there, it was all wet and sticky already.

,' you want to suck it again? Don't you need to be pleased too down there ?"

Ren grabbed Kerai and he slowly slipped his finger inside kerai's hole. He made that hole nice and slippery before he entered the little boy. Slowly still. He made his cock slipped inside Kerai's hole and he made Kerai slowly moved his waist on him. Of course it won't hurt much since Kerai was already slippery and wet.

Ren groaned and he kissed Kerai gently, he softly squeezed Kerai's butt to add more stimulation . they kissed and made love slowly on each other and they kissed gently. Their sex went slow, smooth, nice, and intense, in a very gentle way. After hours of their gentle and intense love making, they finally satisfied and ren brought kerai to their own room. Bed room. They sleep there together and Ren kept Kerai in his arms as they slept.

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 8 Jun - 10:58

After Master said that I seemed to need to be pleased too, he simply slipped his finger inside me. I flinched but then I moaned. I was going to lose my virginity to a man that I love. I instantly saw that Ren-Sama, couldn't wait very long. He took out his fingers and then slipped his erection inside me. It hurt. He was really big. Though he was so gentle and caring that it didn't hurt for long.
He made me move on him and I moaned more and more. We kissed while he embraced me. It lasted for a while and when it was over, He carried me to his bed. I felt like I was floating on a cloud. I was so happy. Until I woke up the next day. My hips were painful. My legs were numb. My back hurt. I moaned in pain when I woke up. I tried not to move, I didn't want to wake Master up. Though I guess my moaning woke him up and his arms tightened around me. I felt his lips in my neck and I blushed lightly. I turned to look at him. His eyes were half opened and he was smiling. I couldn't help but to smile back at him. That was when we started kissing again. However, we heard movement outside of the room and then there was Sen. I blushed beet red and felt fur in my hands. Master was a tiger again. Why was the combat teacher here? Sen looked at me in surprise and then seemed to shrug it off. He asked to talk with Ren. The thought came to mind that I should serve them tea. I got up and then fell back down. Sen rose an eyebrow. I was naked. I pulled the sheets to hide myself.

"I...I can't stand up! I...I wanted to serve tea, but...I'm afraid my body can't follow."

Sen smirked and then stared at Master.

"Come on Ren, carry him over. We need to talk and he needs to be warned about something as well."

When we all made it to the living room, Sen spoke to Ren about what was going on at school. He warned him not to let my blood be taken away from me by any doctor. He also warned him that the principal was up to no good for now. I simply cuddled against Master and fear rooted deep inside my heart.
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun - 8:56

In the morning, ren was waking up and he held Kerai beside him. It was then he saw Sen coming and he said he need to talk to him. He wondered what it was all about. He sighed and put his pants on. He and Kerai went to the living room and he made Kerai sat with him. Ren went to get some cold bottle of tea and then served it for Sen. That was the best tea he got at home right now since kerai could not make any tea at the moment.

,' all right Sen, what is it that makes you so worried? It's rare to see you like this."

Then, he let sen spoke about the problem. It was about the blood taking from the students that was done by the fake principal. Ren did not really know the reason why that guy would do such thing, unless… he wanted to create personal harem for himself? That could be the reason. He thought about it. And kerai.. he was not student in this academy, he barely attend any class so ren doubt it that kerai would need to go to any. He was ren's assistance now and he only need to be with Ren that’s all. Though ren kept this information and he would take note of that. Sen left the place and he returned to Kurenai already. Ren looked at Kerai and kissed him gently.

,' well Kerai-chan the good thing was, you are my assistant so there's no need to worry . you will always be with me so, you'll be just fine, kay?"

Back to top Go down
Kerai Shiyounin
Monastary
Kerai Shiyounin

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun - 15:22

Ren saw right through me again. He told me that he would keep me safe by his side and I smiled at him. When Sen left, I just sat on Ren and cuddled against his strong body. I was so happy with him.
A few days later, Ren had to go work and he brought me along with him. Probably just because he didn't want me to feel alone. I was his assistant but I didn't really do anything. I just sat there while he taught the students. One boy came towards me and sat next to me.

"Rumor has it, you and Ren are going out? Lucky you! Hey, you should get your blood checked, make sure you have enough iron in your system to withstand such a big guy!"

Suspicious. I watched him leave and waited until after the class to come up to Ren. I hugged the big tiger and climbed on his back as we always did now. I let him bring us home and to the small lake.

"There was a suspicious boy in your class today. He asked me to get my blood checked to make sure I was strong enough for you. It was the first time I've ever seen him before. Should we warn Sen? I could probably be able to describe him well enough."

I stripped naked and went in the lake. I felt Ren's piercing gaze on me. I turned and smiled at him as I blushed. I was waist high in the water. I still had hickeys all over my body from the last time Ren had held me. Would he want to hold me again? I gave him a sign to come over to where I was. When the big, sunkissed man of my heart came in the water, I walked up to him and hugged him seductively. I just wanted us to have our moment together. I kissed his lips and felt his arms wrap around me. This made me happy.

"I wanted you to hold me like this all day. I love the tiger you, but this form can hold me best! And I get to kiss you without having a mouthful of fur!"
Back to top Go down
Ren Sagara
Great Lake Pack Leader
Ren Sagara

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul - 9:43

Ren went to class for teaching. And when the class ended, he and kerai went to the lake near their home and then kerai told him about a strange looking boy that asked for blood check. Now that sound very..suspicious. as he checked kerai's body all over, he did not find any mark or anything which means, no blood of his was take away, that was good.

,' I see… that strange boy… we must warn sen immediately, I will call him here and then you could tell him everything. We must hurry, I'm afraid this was the one evil guy Sen was talking about!"

And so, after that, Ren immediately called Sen to come to his place. When he saw Sen, he did not just let him in. he would need to make sure that this was the real sen. And so, Ren decided to grab sen's arms and bit his hand a bit to check the blood. From the scent, it was normal, this dude was the real Sen. When it was all good. Ren allowed Sen to sit down as his small scratch healed.

,' all right!! Let's go straight to business. My lover Kerai here know about your evil guy, and he will tell you more about it, go on kerai."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bound by blood [prp Ren]   Bound by blood [prp Ren] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bound by blood [prp Ren]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Spell Casters :: The Back Yard :: The Lake-
Jump to: